Used to make fun of the “____ would be perfect on Switch” crowd

>used to make fun of the “____ would be perfect on Switch” crowd
>bought a Switch
>now I see myself often saying “_____ would be perfect on Switch” when playing games on other platforms

Well... which games would be perfect on Switch? Last ones I thought about were Sekiro and Link Between Worlds (looks much better than Awakening remake).

Attached: E5D098DE-6B5B-43A7-94EE-CAF537A1ED95.jpg (616x353, 53K)

Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD, and definitely ALBW, I would get all of those day one if they were on Switch

I can see the first two coming in 2020 to Switch

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing, or 2021 depending on when the sequel to BOTW is out

Galaxy and Skyward Sword. But it probably won't happen as I'm the only person who enjoys using the joycons like the Wii Nunchucks.

I want Bioshock 1/2 on Switch if they can manage to make it run at 60fps...and finally fix their fucking sound bugs that have existed since the original releases.

I would love a Switch release of Skyward Sword. Galaxy I don't think will happen but I can definitely see the Joy-Cons as a stand in for the Wii remote/Nunchuk combo

Literally anything you want to play on a handheld, or just not sit down in front of a TV/monitor for is "perfect for Switch".

I wish all the "AWAKENING SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN A DIFFERENT ART STYLE" fags were euthanized

Go away Söyboy

My guess is 2021 for the sequel, so I think 2020 will have some kind of Zelda re-release to help fill the end of the year

Sonic Adventure. Not DX, fuck DX.

Why?

I get you OP, its not until you play on a Switch that you realize with so many people demand ports for it. The novelty of having a handheld mode is fantastic and its hard not to find yourself thinking how great it would be to play a certain console game out there anywhere.

Yeah pretty much, I'm assuming either Skyward Sword HD or just the Wii U ones. Part of me wishes that instead of just remaking Link's Awakening they did a bundle of all the top down games remastered/remade, but I guess that would have been too much effort

The Switch is the weakest of the consoles, so nothing will ever be better on the Switch than it is on other consoles.

And I'm not so addicted to video games that I would willingly choose the lesser handheld experience just so I can play in public.

>Part of me wishes that instead of just remaking Link's Awakening they did a bundle of all the top down games remastered/remade

that would be the dream

it should've been a more detailed version of the current style, less toy-like and closer to how the LADX photographs look

Attached: qI0S3VX.png (665x612, 58K)

People who like Switch are willing to trade power for accessibility. That's the hardware prospect, some take it and some leave it. No right or wrong answer, just choices.

Skyward sword motion controls weren't even bad with the motion plus, most people legit never even tried and just proclaimed it as shit controls, I've been waiting for SS HD and sunshine HD, would truly complete the switch console imo and I'd forgive Nintendo for the Wii u's only games being two Zelda remakes

Wind Waker HD
Skyward Sword HD
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD
Sin & Punishment 2 HD
Child of Eden
Rez
Tetris Effect
No More Heroes 1 and 2 HD
Samus Returns HD

I hate looking like such a port beggar though. And I'm a poorfag so I probably wouldn't buy them all at launch.

Artificial academy 2 would be incredible for switch especially for on the go train business or while waiting at the airport

Rez god damn i loved this game

I need Metroid Trilogy

The sims make it happen

I spend more time thinking the opposite