twitter.com/TSM_Leffen/status/1165708374463406083
youtube.com/watch?v=DEsp996TGak
youtube.com/watch?v=Jiy88Cfk9Qg
twitter.com/TSM_Leffen/status/1165708907257483265
twitter.com/TSM_Leffen
twitter.com/TSM_Leffen/status/1165712202160050176
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hgod

Attached: 1563146964227.jpg (884x498, 214K)

>Watch Big Leff get another win.
didn't he say he'll drop out due to being salty?

How do I get good at smash? I bought some GC controllers and want to get started

Name a bigger villain in Smash

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Attached: 1551044477344.jpg (599x401, 26K)

There's an online tourney mode if you wanna compete against others

Try to get good with spacing, aerial combat and meteor smashes. Spamming dodges is a good way to eat shit

>Loses to moky
Leffen doesn't have the mental fortitude to make a losers run. In his mind he's still kicking himself because of ultimate and how he didn't get a warm-up.

>le get wobbled take a sip of water not mad by the way
Holy fuck grow a pair of balls you neckbeard fuck

Chu's gonna win it all

>melee in the morning
lmao dedgame

Attached: 1560730011632.png (570x770, 443K)

SmashBox cheater is on

Looks like the invisible man is giving him a weggie

>melee
Yawn, give me a (you) when Ultimate starts.

>chudat dabbing on fiction
He's the only interesting player in top 8

Attached: Chudat.png (700x700, 550K)

Hbox

Attached: 1566667808120.webm (458x404, 1.26M)

I thought they banned the Smashbox

it's up

Why would they ban smashbox?

And why is Hax using a smashbox?

>He doesn't know that Hax is funding part of the tournament.

Attached: 717-vZHlvdL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 123K)

>why would the smash community ban something
Are you really asking that

perfect inputs or something

I know it ain’t happening, but I dream of the day where Yoshi/Samus/Icies/Weeg win a major.

Watch character guides and take note of what the best players do with their mains. Become a wifi warrior. Reccomend going to locals and have ppl review your sets

I foolishly hoped that they had a good reason

>perfect inputs or something
And it seems as though they don't.

why wouldnt icies be able to do it

Hbox and prolly Zain/Wizzy fuck up icies pretty hard.

>llod fucked up and gave sfat an opportunity to shine him after aldo missing tech
>its fox privilege

FUCK OFF

will leffen get btfod by a literal who?

….where the fuck is Hbox

Damn were are all these newfags coming from? Melee kiddies rising up

>literal rando in top 12 of big melee major
What the fuck happened to the competition

>Melee
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Enjoy your dead game, kiddo.

Last night I dreamt Hbox came over and we played Project M because I didn't have a copy of Melee or a gamecube adapter for Ultimate.

He hurt his hand or wrist or something and feels comfier with the box.

>it's another ultimate starts in the middle of the fucking night episode
Why would you start the fucking tournament at 13:00? Why do Smash players act like they're being molested when they have to get up before noon?

Attached: 1541838494727.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

When will zelda make top 8 at a major bros

Where the fuck is Axe?

Attached: axe.jpg (450x333, 61K)

Zelda has been in plenty of top 8s, but only for a few seconds at a time...

Ask Drephen.

It could allow for SDI and dashdances that aren't possible with a controller

Based.

its in massachusets

Mango in cali
wizzy in florida
axe in AZ

besides that pretty much everyone is here.

They can nerf the boxes to avoid this, and they do.

>Outdated version of the game
Also fuck, I opened it right when they started their commercial break.

Mang0 is in Europe right now

I was thinking about ultimate, I know there's no hope for melee zelda

Attached: 64920728.jpg (2500x3500, 1015K)

who here crossing their fingers for chu to take it all from losers. or at least to btfo of leffen and then have leffen bitch about how he wasn't trying on twitter

Attached: cake1.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Do this and be sure not to blatantly copy someone's style. Make your own idea of what you think you should do to win, while learning other people's character specific tech.

Will PP go to genesis if he finishes transitioning before the end of the year?

Attached: 1538832256469.jpg (624x570, 122K)

>melee at night
>melee in the afternoon it makes me feel alright

The competition has been getting worse and worse each tournament I remember when every major top 32 had known players.

i hate these boring ass sheiks cucking my favorite players out of top 8 spots

>all that laser camping
based

Attached: 1554093947081.jpg (788x866, 126K)

Shine isn't that big of a Melee Tourney and a lot of ppl have been stepping up their game

Moky and Swedish are real threats to keep an eye on. They're like Zain was, on the comeup with a lot of potential to be top of the top players

why has the melee hype dwindled so much?

>Grab
>Smach Smach repeated over and over
Could you not escape a grab in melee?

Because it's a dying game.

Because no one wants to get good at an old game

I like Melee and all but anything that isn't upsets or top 3 without hbox is straight up boring.

Have you never seen wobbling before?

Google "wobbling melee" is an ICs thing.

Ultimate isn't complete shit regardless of what meme phrases you see spammed on Yea Forums. So potential new players would rather start at 0 at Ultimate rather than catch up to years and years of Melee meta. Melee isn't gonna be getting new players as much because of that so it means less people caring about it and hyping it up.

>nobody wants to get good at an old ga-

Attached: tek.jpg (1200x675, 227K)

the old top players don't wanna fight puff anymore and are trying to jump into the ultimate train, no one cares about the players that stayed, and no one wants to start playing it

what do you mean by style? I don't get it...

Yeah, I didn't know what that was until today. I don't follow Melee very often.

WOBBLE DUBBLA WOB WOB

It's not that they aren't possible, it's that they are made really easy on the Hitbox.

If you professionally wobble it is a fact you love giant cocks in your ass and near your mouth

3/5 gods are retired and Mango is washed. Plup is mind broken by Hbox and wobbling slowly turning him into a Fox main. Leffen already won a major and beat all the gods a year and 4.5 years ago respectively. Zain beat everyone that hasn’t retired/Axe and won a major himself. Axe won summit 8. Amsa has pretty much hit his limit and gets cucked by Leffen or some Peach every time. Pretty much every skill level that isn’t rank 10-30ish in the world has dwindled to the extent that borderline randoms can be top 100 if they have any real attendance and score an upset. Bar some miracle none of the characters that haven’t won will win.

>Ultimate isn't complete shit
This is objectively wrong.

Amsa will get his miracle, one day.

goddamn

Melee is at the stage in its life where the appeal is seeing the game refined at the top level and personalities.

People have been saying that Amsa hit his peak for years, what makes you so confident you’re correct now when you weren’t before?

Dude even Zain is starting to figure out Marth-Yoshi. His time to have won a major was a year ago.

Holy shit all of this

so it has no appeal

Its 20 fucking years old and ultimate is good

it just boils down to ulitmate being easier to get into and get good at and also offering more money in tournaments.

why would you want to start playing a game with an extremely high skill ceiling that doesn't start rewarding you in money until you are at the damn near top.

Falcon was figured out 10 years ago, and Wizzy made it happen, Amsa isn't a hopeless case.

So, it's dying.

I don't know what you're talking about, Melee's the best it has ever been since 2015. I love that we're finally past the hbox dominance era. Which I mean, he's probably gonna win today, but he's not invincible like before.

unironically because of evo.

really hope leffen beats sfat so that we can see lef chu

Attached: cake4.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

All the personalities have retired though.

thats a man, baby

Leffen plays the loser of Hbox/iBDW

>mango
>washed

>pikachu won a super major this year
>falcon won a super major this year
>yoshi could literally win a major this year still, with decent bracket luck and a good day

Its literally one mediocre tourney and all the doomsayers come out. People have been saying this for the better part of a decade. Everyone know CS1.6 was better. Everyone knows broodwar was better. Everyone knows melee is better, but only melee fans stayed.

See you in 2030 when melee is still good and everyone else still wishes their games were being ruined with new patches and shit tier dev teams

If I’m being honest, Leffen is my reason. Amsa COULD win, he’d just have to dodge Leffen and then win a couple more uphill battles.

No, melee needs more character variety at top level These nobodies that are rising up should explore different characters because everyone’s already seen fox, etc and his MUs forever with more interesting personalities (read: players) It is the only way to revive the hype of this game.
Remember melee only got popular because smash 4 was trash with no character diversity and zero dominating. Melee was the same thing but it had storylines which made it more interesting to follow

when is ultimate on?

>people win with different characters after the good players quit
who gives a fuck dude. youre an idiot if you think melee will survive at this level until 2030

See you in 2050 when Drephen wins his first major using only Zelda.

Now this is coping.

5pm est

When Melee is over

Mang) is washed, and I say this as a fan of him.
And, as much as I am a fan of Amsa, it really looks like he's not wining anything anytime soon with Leffen, Hbox, or random Peach #234 always raining on his parade

Exactly my point. As a game gets older, it becomes more and more player-based than character-based.

If Axe could dodge Hbox than Amsa can dodge Leffen.

>chu to take it all from losers
not happening but I'd love to see it

Remember that Leffen literally 6-0'd Hbox a week or two ago at EVO. Also, more Falcon players seem to place well, our boy Axe won something huge recently and still places well, Amsa consistently bamboozles top places and places in top 8-12, and Zain exists for our Marth fix.

I agree that Melee is "dying" in a sense, but the more we have fun matches that aren't Fox dittos, Puff, Peach, or ICs, the game doesn't look half bad.

Also, reminder that PM is the best Smash game STILL.

Attached: Fuggin Snibbin.jpg (640x642, 28K)

a man can still dream that the two will meet

Attached: cake7.jpg (750x639, 87K)

That's what happens when you base your whole storyline off of 5 players. Armada has retired, Mango is inconsistent, M2K is semi retired, PPMD is retired.

There has been plenty of players on the come up, but most ppl aren't interested in anyone outside of Top 5.

aMSa can practice the Peach match up, it's a hard one, but with no Armada I truly believe no peach is unbeatable. aMSa could dodge Leffen or even beat him, it'd be rough, but it could happen. As for Hbox, aMSa has beaten him before.

If anything, the players that would cause him troubles are the Falcons, particularly S2J and Wizzy

HBox won EVO, Leffen won Smash Con.

The issue is that, where do we go from here? Samus can’t win, Luigi can’t win, Icies can’t win. The moment a one of these guys make it to winners finals they’re gonna get cucked by insert top 10 player that has the matchup downloaded. This isn’t even mentioning absolute shitters like Doc or Ganon or even worse.

>here's your new stage list bro

Attached: 1566755620348.jpg (444x960, 43K)

Some people will play really defensive and slow, and others really agressive and fast and all in between. The more you play, the more you will develop your own way of playing the game. What I meant was try to build up that general view of gameplay rather than straight copy what others do.

here are players i have been interested in for a long time. wizzy,chu,mango,uhhh ican't remember the rest

Can I get a size check?

Attached: 1500152737544.png (300x268, 124K)

medium

>Remember melee only got popular because smash 4 was trash with no character diversity and zero dominating
This could not be less true holy shit, imagine being this retarded

fairly sizeable leff

>No WarioWare
Gay

Attached: Capture.jpg (455x138, 10K)

Did M2K autistically rebuke?

Where did the lewdposter go

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE YOSHI STAGES AND YGGDRASIL

Attached: 1540859355505.gif (617x617, 2.17M)

this is why i hate watching ultimate.

what happened to the yoshs ?

M2K is great

Based

did he hang himself?

no he's ascending

I'm with M2K on this, a huge number of stages are viable and a big roster of counterpicks allows more character choices and more big brain picks in general.

based

Can someone make an SFAT feels wojak? It'd fit his entire melee career

Well, there's really no incentive to, not to mention that they'd be up against all the good players who use the tried and true characters.

Holy fuck, I hate 2GGaming so much.
They are ruining the SoCal Ultimate scene.

FUCK OFF

Attached: 1541388593233.jpg (1280x720, 389K)

i hate this nigger and this ad so fucking much

Attached: dfdf.gif (500x375, 3.65M)

>ublock origin doesn't block this piece of shit
I hate when ads are baked in to the video.

it's like he'd talk to you the same way if he were to try and persuade you to let him fuck your gf raw

My bad, got the events mixed up. Point is though, even though Jiggs isn't fun to watch, Hbox isn't solely winning these events.

More importantly, Ultimate isn't much better to watch. I'm already tired of watching Tweek go up 2-0 and then throw 6-0 to everyone.

More of her???????

>Mew2King hates this stage list
>VoiD hates this stage list
>pretty much everyone who replied to this stage list and ISN'T a TO hates this stage list
Would someone like to tell me who the fuck 2GG is consulting to make this stage list?

They can still meet if Leffen beats the loser of iBDW/Hbox and Chu beats the loser of S2J/moky
Leffen beats iBDW ez and can beat Hbox, Chu has a shit H2H with S2J but S2J should be able to beat moky.
moky beat Chu when they met at Genesis 5 though so it isn't really looking very bright for him, but it definitely is a better match for him than S2J who is like 6-1 since 2017
And even then I wouldn't really expect Chu to beat Leffen

You know what I just realized? There's no rule 34 of Fox geting taken while he's positioned like his Up-Tilt or Back-Air haha

Attached: 1552258412166.png (950x607, 652K)

im so sick of seeing his face

Why aren't tourneys using Yggdrasil in Ultimat? I see no problem with it, having a cave of life for 10 seconds at the start of the match is not a problem at all.

Music rights license owners

Most counterpicks come down to dumb zoners trying to pick a stage with a platform to let them camp easier.

>Remember melee only got popular because smash 4 was trash with no character diversity

That's a Brawl genius. Even then, Melee popularity exploded because of Nintendo controversy of shutting down Melee at EVO.

Attached: 1559411294871.jpg (1200x1000, 191K)

Imagine thinking any of those look good.

Attached: leff.png (782x334, 47K)

>8
unlucky

Where's Ludwig

Attached: D9NQp4PVAAA3kGT.jpg (1536x2048, 395K)

Hey in BW's defense it got double fucked by the match fixing scandal and Blizzard intentionally trying to kill it when SC2 came out. It'll never truly take off because its primetime is the crack of dawn in the US.

Female ESAM definitely does anal, so at least there's that.

Tafo, Fuck, Samsora, maybe Cactuar if she's a gooofy autist

Anyone else think Ludwig looks like the stereotypical bully in a Disney Channel film?

Anal on you maybe.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: soja.jpg (711x223, 17K)

Attached: 1546280986933.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

>"Super major"
This is why smash children will never be taken seriously, holy shit.

Attached: 1539574675499.jpg (429x459, 40K)

>tranny flag on the back

Why even have a stage list at this point? Just set it to PS2-Smashville-Kalos and then hit the random button each game so no one has to play on an possibly uncomfortable stage.

edit out the background and this is certified based

Name 5 (FIVE) Melee personalities who are more reddit than Ludwig. You can't.

what's wrong with Yggdrasil? I can kinda understand deleting Yoshi's because of slants and janky stuff but Yggdrasil is literally just Smashville/T&C

What? Does that term trigger your autism?

What is the context of this
All I know is that he visibly mouthed "fucking trash" at the end

rollin for zain

Did Leffen delete this? What an actual baby. Can't he go one tournament without having a mental breakdown on twitter?

Attached: leffen.png (749x802, 168K)

Leffen’s bitching is the difference between 2000 twitch subs and 200 twitch subs like the rest of the community. Prove me wrong.

armada JUSTed his own head

Hes coping with the fact that he has to play a game that he hates to stay relevant. He won't make it as a variety streamer like mango. And melee is dying with every passing tourney.

well aren't you a debbie downer, im sure youre fun at parties too

Attached: cake14.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

I forgot I had the stream open. That took too fucking long to start.

Eh, he does it for attention. Half of it, at least. The other half is him being 100% serious because he's a mentally unstable hapa Swede.

Attached: melee players.jpg (208x234, 15K)

His income is literally dependent on being a drama queen. Wonder how he'll cope in his later years.

my dude you don't fucking know how much I wish Chu just beats everyone and takes it all, but the lower my expectations the lower my disappointment, as well the bigger is my happiness if it actually happens

youtube.com/watch?v=syBWEs1xbso
then
youtube.com/watch?v=DyJXqXZUEXE

>Leffin
>Being a massive faggot
Color me surprised

Attached: ff2d680f36b65eab47e9bc1c164e4a63cd5cacabedfd683e7c3e6dc9675c76c4.jpg (610x479, 52K)

He looks like an angry oriental granny.

thats just because he has no personality besides being the guy who whines about everything, nairo and zero have big communities without having to stir shit up on twitter though i guess zero did that a bit back in the day

>literally one mediocre tournament and the naysayers are out in full force
Pathetic, really. No passion for the game.
Need I remind you of goml, sns, and ss8?

Nairo, ZeRo and mang0 having big communities by being entertaining ranther than being bitches.

All of these were months ago. Cope, grandpa.

Focus on catching your opponents habits. What defensive moves they like to make, what do they do if you approach, ect. Learn your characters best response to different actions.

They were all fake hype to "show those ultibabies who's still top dog" The last good melee tourney was Genesis 5.

Attached: HES GETTING REDDER.jpg (217x198, 12K)

Samsora is the only one i feel like who can actually beat Leo today, unless he chokes.

I'm rooting for that Pichu main though.

Fuck off, faggot. Axe winning Smash Summit was one of the best finishes any Melee tourney has ever had.

REDDER

both times samsora beat leo he made a losers run and won the tournament anyway, so idk

Kinda disappointed with Ultimate's top 12 desu. I hate watching Joker, Peach, and Olimar is beyond cancer. If it gets to the point of Samsora vs MKLeo again, I'll turn off the stream for the night. Our boy Kaiji needs to stop getting reverse 3/6-0'd and fucking win already.

Attached: Tweek choking again.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>Dodges his two biggest threats
It's not the same. I love axe but come on if he ran into hbox or pre retired armada he would've lost. And your delusional if you think otherwise.

When's Armada going to enter a Melee major again?

Barring ESAM inexplicably making it to grands, I agree. I've been really down on ESAM in Ultimate but his performance yesterday against Leo was really great, actually sold the idea of Pikachu being a tough matchup for Joker. No hope if Dabuz or Tweek go up against him, Nairo's a wild card as always.

what color are her nips

how the fuck is MKLeo so consistently good? He constantly drops games, but his download speed is fucking beyond godlike

Hey anons, sorry for the off topic post, but in another Smash thread an user ( ) was asking about where to find high level Pokken play, but the thread 404'd before I could reply, so i'm doing that now in hopes threy see it

The obvious answer is the official Pokken Tournament Twitch channel that TPCI runs, most brackets and finals for most official events are streamed there, though the grand finals are sometimes streamed on the main Pokemon twitch page. Beyond that, a lot of events have videos up on youtube, though not everyth9in g gets uploaded but people in the commuinity probably have ripped vods even for the channels that have the vods expire.

If you want specific suggestions, i'd watch the grand finals of both last year and this year's worlds (*for the master divison); both are on youtube but the latter's youtube upload has a fucked framerate so you'll want to watch it on twitch here twitch.tv/videos/468466648?t=05h48m40s ; the losers and winner's finals and senior (AKA older kids and young teens) divison's grand finals are also in that vod.

I also think the COlombus ohio internationals qualaifiers from last year had a lot of good sets (check the pokkentournament twitch channel), and while it's from a much older stage in the meta now, CEO 2017 was great, Scatz vs The Muscle is still one of my favorite all time sets: youtube.com/watch?v=c6ovTGSt49U&t=12806s

There might be a lot of other good majors/regionals this past year I'm not mentioning but I've sort of not been able to keep up with the scene for the past year or so.too much

Attached: pokken tier list.png (1064x467, 558K)

Nerves of steel, yesterday ESAM had to get up and walk around and shake his hands he was so strung up going to game 5 against Leo, he just never tilts. The polar opposite of Leo is Tweek

He about to do it.

Attached: 1555876854144.jpg (1536x2048, 242K)

>The polar opposite of Leo is Tweek
agree 100%. After Leo came back from that 3-1 stock game in Grand Finals, Tweek was beyond tilted

wait armada is commentating? damn.
also i hope he makes more of a splash in ultimate once he enters in the upcoming tournesy.

>Fake hype
Get the fuck out of here, faggot.

Attached: 1560737498768.png (415x417, 275K)

theres alot that goes into it but basically even when hes losing he plays like hes winning, kinda like mango

nips are all the same color but you probably meant how big are her areolas

Why isn't he entering tournaments again? He just attended Genesis and Summit and then he stopped.

Do what? Get 3-0'd?

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO ALWAYS TURN OFF THE STREAM WHENEVER HUNGRYBOX IS PLAYING TO HELP PROVIDE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE THAT HE IS IN FACT KILLING MELEE

Attached: 247586134.jpg (1093x857, 130K)

not sure, but he said he would enter tourneys (ultimate) in a recent youtube vid.

I'm thinking there's a quick 3-0 incoming.

Attached: 1559500550963.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

our guy Hbox on

C L U T C H B O X

he wanted to go play professional baseball
hell be back in a few years to pay off his gambling debts though

Attached: 1546959807136.webm (758x480, 2.99M)

READ HIM LIKE A FUCKING BOOK

Go back to using "frame trap" incorrectly, or garbage daycare terms like 'tomahawk' or 'fuzzy wuzzies'.

Why do people always roll in on that?

Yuuhh.....

Attached: 24637568497.jpg (706x593, 74K)

>the water types all got absolutely cucked
also i'm surprised two of the three DX newcomers ended up so good

>he thinks covering roll in with rest is a read

Attached: 1550460883760.jpg (811x543, 46K)

>Dodges all his actual competition
>YOOOOOOO AXE WON FINALLY HE DESERVES IT SO BAD WOOOOOOO MELEE ISNT DEAD I SWEAR
You're the only faggot here

No. He needs all the viewers we can give him, so that he keeps doing what he's doing.

If anything, he needs to camp the ledge more and embrace it.

I hoped but it's over

>literally throws a stock for no reason
Stupid Fox player

that was the dumbest sd i've seen in my life

crunch yelling from crowd: "there's a ledge grab limit"

Attached: 1536081394903.jpg (943x654, 44K)

Oxymoron

Is this what it's like to get cuckolded?

You're the moron, spacies nerd.

YEEESSS! WHO ELSE /HFAM/ HERE?!

Attached: 1535330729509.jpg (162x214, 5K)

>beats mango
>beats leffen
sure I get that he didnt beat hbox so it was a bit fraudulent but its not like he only played against wizzrobe

Attached: ChillyWarlikeIrishredandwhitesetter.webm (838x644, 718K)

I mean suicuine is still viable in top level play despite being in the middle of low tier (also worth noting that's MY tier list, though it's more or less in line with the overall consensus), the game's stupidly well balanced.

Only really blastoise, empoleon, croagunk, and arguably blaziken aren't viable for top play, and even then you saw empoleon pulled out for a match as a counterpick in grand finals last year.

Attached: 36078dc30f7b25170720d87ab9d83d49.png (358x352, 328K)

>armada """""""""""""""""commentary""""""""""""""""""

ahem

endlag
tech chase
jab reset
waveland
friendlies

Why does he keep wiping his nose? Is he dying?

fuzzy is a fgc term

Reminder that he dropped out of law school for this

Cute cool rad sexy amazing Zelda pic

HBOX = GOD

YOOOOOO! WHEN HBOX LANDS THOSE SICK OFF STAGE AERIALS!!

I

LITERALLY

STAND UP AND I CLAP AND I SCREAM AND SHIT AND CUM YESSSS!!!

Attached: 1526865273858.jpg (288x455, 25K)

Why do people get upset over saying endlag? Recovery is already used for getting back on-stage.

Of all the things you could call childish about smash, terms like frame trap and tomahawk? What? At least cry about fighting with cartoon princesses and pink puff balls, or the bing bing wahoos. Also fuzzy wuzzies isn't a smash term.

Based Hbox destroying faggot spacies left and right.

Melee gets much more enjoyable with good commentary like this

>dance dashing
>slip n sliding
>cash battles
>jims
What do smashers mean by this?

Come on hbox hurry this up, I want to watch ultimate

WOBBLE HYPE

>Slip n Sliding
I unironically use this, but only when describing Luigi or ICs.

Attached: Slipping and sliding.webm (990x720, 633K)

He's right though. I told faggots from day 1 Leffen hates the game andknows it's objectively bad, he only plays and played it for the money and stream (i.e. smash kids subbing to him for ultimate content). It's a bad game. Leffen may be a salty faggot but he is right on this one.

If Ultimate is objectively bad, then Melee is the worst game to ever exist.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HBOX IS GONNA WIN AGAIN! HE'S GONNA KILL MELEE FOR SURE THIS TIME!

I'VE HAVEN BEEN SAYING THIS FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS OR ANYTHING!!!

Don't forget El Cañcél

>The entire chat hating based chudat
Its funny how meleefags hate their own game

Man Plup's great but he look mad tilted there

But, Melee is way better than Ultimate.

How does that make any sense?

People only thought Falcon was "figured out" because people were always trying to meme and style with him because he's "the people's character"
Wizzy was the only one years latter with the technical prowess to finally play Falcon like an actual character instead of a meme montage video reel.

No, it's not. Only braindead boomers think this.

I can't wait for all ecelebs to die off. The Smash ones especially are one trick pony, talentless fucks.
>B-but Mango!
Mango's a worthless alcoholic and he should be dead. 20 years ago, he would be working at Wal-Mart where he belongs.

Also Leffen only has so many subs because he's always forcing people to:
>IF WE REACH 8000 SUBS I'LL RELEASE A NEW TIER LIST HAHA
It's kikery

if you get grabbed by as fax you deserve to die, simple as

Leffen's the child that always causes a tantrum and bitches about everything but his parents don't care

Nobody said anything about Leffen deciding to go full baby and shit on a game and block people who disagreed, but when Leffen acted all depressed an was like "Guys... I wish I wasn't Leffen" THEN everybody decides to reply and go "Yeah bro I know how u feel man..."

Why does he get away with bitching about everything? Is it only because he's good at Melee?

Attached: sad Dk.jpg (220x220, 8K)

C'mon, Hbox! Win so all these faggots seethe endlessly. Hopefully the collective autism will kill off smash.

Attached: DpmX2FtV4AAeKoK.jpg (820x1024, 94K)

Chu is so good, he legit outplays people with SoPo like he isn't the most mediocre midtier.

Fucking based

Being a top player excuses you from this I guess

Chu is posing the style and grace of the greatest wobbler of all time, Army, of course he deserver to be called out. Oh wait, you wouldn't know cause you don't even play this game. Nevermind.

Everything in ultimate is too safe and the counter play is braindead. All the shit Tweek and Leffen have talked about the game is right.

Leffen is a faggot but you're being an even bigger one right now. He's the type of person to get tilted and tweet to vent it out, but at least he says what he thinks. Him calling Ultimate trash isn't even wrong, the game is flawed as fuck.

Reminder that Yea Forums used to LOVE Chu and Hbox before Doc Kids showed up.
They are constantly shitting on these ''hype'' top tier mains who know nothing outside techskill.
Actually fucking based, but you're too much of a newfag to admit that.

Attached: 34758649708.jpg (862x854, 94K)

Yet the majority of the crowd and chat cheer for the fox shine spiking him over and over.

how the fuck is wobbling legal? It's basically a 100% whack/thwack once you get a throw

>Yea Forums suddenly hates Papi Juan
What happened?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x164, 94K)

People just don't get that ICs is hard as fuck to play, even with Wobbling the character is a fucking bitch. Faggots mad and Chu is based.

but the Character Diversity

Attached: 1559954761182.png (381x353, 36K)

>no Yggdrasil
faggots

>icies 4 stock
the sweet melody of 200 bpm a presses

IMAGINE GETTING 4 STOCKED BY CHU

Attached: 1520808400803.png (906x533, 590K)

moky is about to break into tears

damn Hbox looking DUMMY THICC

Nice """game""" faggots

who the fuck is moky holy shit he looks like he's going to off himself after the tournament.

Attached: 1458853705076.jpg (736x724, 50K)

Do any smash players plays any other fighting game?

Other players are made fun of being salty on social media and a lot of times people advise others not to immediately vent on anything after losing a match. Just because he said what he thinks doesn't mean he isn't a baby for blocking people who disagree and making so many tweets complaining.

most top players dont have to

Yes

>people actually believe that wobbling should be banned

I thought Armada quit? Why the FUCK is he still here? Why the FUCK is Zero still here? If you quit then FUCK OFF.
Oh wait, they can't because they're fucking dipshit faggots with nothing else going for them. STOP SUPPORTING ECELEBS

Leffen plays DragonBall FighterZ

The fact that whoever takes the first stock wins the whole match in Melee shows that it is objectively worse than Ultimate.

Leffen gets a ton of shit too, most of the Ultimatefags hate him. Don't tell me faggots like Salem or ESAM aren't actively shitting on him every chance they get. I don't know why you'd think Leffen doesn't get called out on it.

Well its better than melee at least

Armada is very knowledgable about the game, and therefore provides good commentary

It's rare, but yes. The only notably example really is Leffen. Most smash players stick with what they know or just don't have the skills for traditional fighting games.

canadian leffen, top 15 player ranked 14th

Holy fuck that last stock.
Moky mad as fuck!

I'm thinking moky got this.

Attached: yayuhz.png (118x167, 48K)

He sucks at commentary.

Salem gets laughed at whenever he does that, but hearing ESAM do that is new. I guess I haven't looked enough. I just don't like how Leffen can't at least be mature about his thoughts. Even if he had legit points, he should've waited for the salt to cool off.

No. He's argentinian. He is no god. He is a monkey.

YAYUUUUZZZ

What's the point of having just one (1) counter pick?

How are people like Chu Dat even sponsored still despite rarely showing up to tournaments?

Stop being such a pussy faggot. Twitter banter and salt is hilarious.

>MUH PUHTENTCHAL,MUH PUHTENTCHAL,MUH SKILL SEAL-LING!
>Never to be seen again

F

Monado Boy didn't deserve this...

Attached: mcm_may_2015_monado_boy_1_by_brickyphonecosplays-d8uqoi0.jpg (1024x1365, 172K)

how was this tourney so far
just started watchign

Attached: 1565099836915.png (582x301, 310K)

How can you people enjoy this? Armada, West, Mango, Wizzrobe, Hax, PPMD aren't even playing these are exhibtion matches at best there is no main event even when GF happens.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

BASED CHU
LEFFEN IS NEXT

YAHYUZZ

yeahuzz rip choky

Goddamn. That last match was intense as fuck.

OHNONONONONONO

Argentinian=white
Therefore
Hbox=god

Looks like Chu Leffen is going happen
dreams do come true for user

the chad ICs vs the virgin fox

YAAAYUUUUUUUUUUHZZZZZZZ

BASED CHU

BASSEEEEEEEEEEEEED

can someone walk up and stab chudat in the chest?

some people watch for the game, not the personalities

Because Steve has a lot of money from his DOTA and League teams. He can afford him.

Imagine beating Leffen then losing to ICs.

WOBBLE TO WIN LOL

IMO SHOULD BE REPLAYED???

i hope leffen gets destroyed and gets even saltier. fuck that twat.

Attached: 1527024060647.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

KEEP DABBING ON THEM CHU

Attached: Yeahuzzzzz.jpg (1024x745, 33K)

Isn't wobbling punishable by law now?

Nobody ever bothered to get good with Shulk because basically every top tier is easier to pick up and master than he is. Only a character loyalist could possibly bring him to light now.

When Hbox dies or the next doubles tournament, whichever comes first.

>chudat is going to wobble his way to victory
=D7

Attached: 1566150879918.jpg (456x434, 100K)

>S2J in winners finals
Holy shit. Too bad hbox is going to shit all over him.

Are you ready to go through the song and dance again in smash6?

ULTIMATE BAD
MELEE GOOD

Attached: 24758246789.jpg (400x293, 14K)

Yeah no shit it's hilarious. I love seeing Leffen lose his temper, don't get me wrong.

Personalities this isn't what this is about.

ALL THE BEST PLAYERS ARE GONE NOW THE REST ARE WASHED. YOU ARE WATCHING SHITTERS NOW UNDSERSTAND AMIGO?! ITS OVER.

>trying to hide the faults of your game in a manufactured way

leffen nooooo

Dabs

did you even see the genesis gf set vs hbox? of course he'd have a chance. in fact genesis is when most i started thinking that axe would have a real shot at taking a major.

Melee is already ruined with puff and ICs existing

Hbox lost to Duck too. If Axe won the first set he would’ve gotten 3-0’d the 2nd set.

I love Zelda!

Attached: shycutezelda.gif (336x520, 3.88M)

Evo stopped recognizing it and everypne else followed suit

That and it's been 20 years

>no PPMD
>no Armada
>no M2K
>mang0 washed
>Hbox being Hbox

Top 4 will be Puff, Falcon, ICs and Fox. True diverse game.

Stay mad, spacies shitter.

>EVO stopped recognizing it

As if EVO is it some high prestige to get your game chosen for it. It's very obvious you pay to get your game in there

What's this from?

>Also fuzzy wuzzies isn't a smash term.
You can try all you like to deny your awful community's immaturishness.

LEFFEN CHOKING

>It's very obvious you pay to get your game in there

Yeah, all of French Bread and SNK's millions to spare.

Much choking in this top8

???
I've literally never heard it. If you google "fuzzy wuzzies smash" you get nothing.

So how much was Nintendo paying for melee all these years?

Prove it.

I want to get /fit/ so that a cute girl will react like this when I'm shirtless.

>Meleeniggers still unironically believe this
I'm glad unist took your place

>tfw this guy saw the meme comparison of "real fighting game terms vs smash equivalents" made by some salty FGC cuck that is absolutely incorrect and believed it
Not bad you fucking retard.

fuzzy guard/block is a fgc term you retard. i don't know if smash even uses it or why they would, much less what "fuzzy wuzzies" is supposed to mean.

Oh yeah that's right I forgot that Cross Tag got in because of the huge popular international campaign to demand it in. I'm pretty sure they had to rent a whole separate venue for it right? Because they had almost a million entrants.

Oh and Sam Sho was demanded heavily because the game didn't even have a fucking release date before it was announced for EVO. Come on

Where does the size Leffen meme come from?

that when Melee dies, it won't be the fault of HBox.

Nintendo probably pays 0 to have Melee there, so it would be an easy outbid

people still enjoy watching top level gameplay dude
it's not hard to understand

Well, the paying for having your game at EVO started only a couple years ago, around the time EVO sort of went mainstream. Melee was at EVO due to actually pulling viewers and entrants.

>leffen
HERE IT COMES

Is IBDW /ourguy/? I need someone to form my opinions for me

>Fox dittos are boring
Is there a more smooth brain take?

JOHNS INCOMING!!!

Attached: 1497142843501.png (261x324, 164K)

kill yourself.
it has nothing to do with demand. EVO sets the demand because it indeed is a high prestige tournament.
remember that guilty gear also got shafted. they just wanted to bring fresh blood in. they do that every year.

and i say this as someone who thinks they should've kept melee for at least one more year. melee WOULD have had a great year this evo because of how hot wizzy and axe were playing.

CHECK TWITTER

HE DROPPED OUT OF LAW SCHOOL FOR THIS

HBox is now unbeatable.

LEFFEN ETERNALLY BTFO

TWITER SALT INCOMING

Attached: 1345668312648.jpg (480x480, 83K)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1560547095994.png (381x288, 207K)

washed

>LEFFEN
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1468406263442.png (695x500, 66K)

HERE COMES THE SALTY TWEET

Attached: 32475246.jpg (500x461, 37K)

That was sick

Leffen so small I'm doubting his existence right now

Great set. I hope this guy takes the tournament.

International Big Dick Womanizer

rip

>DUDE ULTIMATE LOOOL
GET FUCK

Is this peak Melee?

Attached: melee.png (1026x591, 815K)

grats hbox

OH NO NO NO NO NO

what the fuck i can't see leffen anymore

shit this actually makes things harder for chu. leffen would have been a cakewalk but ibdw kinda has chus number

>los leffos

Get fucked johnning swedish cuck. Leffen would never compliment Armada the way Armada compliments him on commentary even though Armada is MUCH better player overall. JUst something to note.

>Current Leffen status: molecular

-

Attached: 155223900341.jpg (727x744, 79K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1549242781158.jpg (805x714, 63K)

cmon guys, our guy leff was clearly still tilted from the laggy monitor in ult lets not get crazy here

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHGAGAGHAHAGAGAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAGAHAHGGHAHAHAHAHJAJAJANAJAJBAHAHAHAHAHHAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJJHAAAAJAJAJJAJAAAAAA
LEFFEN BTFO
JUST FUCKING QUIT SMASH ALREADY YOU FUCKING KEK AHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Leffen
Out
Loud

SALEM WAS RIGHT

Congratulations to Hbox on winning Shine 2019

Based Salem poster

Hasn't idbw beaten HBox before?

How can you enjoy subpar gameplay? Armada is right there commentating and damn wells know he'd destroy anyone on Top 8.

Attached: 1559514840615.png (833x421, 88K)

Oh shit, I think I stepped on Leffen.

lmao
twitter.com/TSM_Leffen/status/1165708374463406083

KEK'D OUT OD ULTIMATE
KEK'D OUT OF MELEE
SPERGING OUT IN TWITTER

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=DEsp996TGak

FUCK I WANTED LEFFEN TO GET WOBBLED INSTEAD

>CANT BELIEVE I LOST IF ONLY THE TOURNAMENT WASN'T RUN BADLY EVEN THOUGH MY OPPONENTS WERE UNDER THE SAME CONDITIONS AS ME AND ALSO I HATE MYSELF I GUESS? PLEASE SUB TO MY TWITCH

>Lost another set to sds and tons of terrible plays, oh well. hope you guys enjoyed, tried to play for the community regardless of how bad I was feeling. Good luck Cody and ggs!

- Small leffen

why bother with shulk's skill requirement when you can just play lucina

>lewdposter is an Hfag

I ain't fapping to you anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=Jiy88Cfk9Qg
Uhm.. bros

>Lost to SDs
>Literally one SD at high percent
kek

I didn't saw their game yesterday, was it that bad?
Seems to be their only game ever and it was a 3-2

Wake me up when the Big House is back around

>Lost another set to sds and tons of terrible plays, oh well. hope you guys enjoyed, tried to play for the community regardless of how bad I was feeling. Good luck Cody and ggs!

Salem's sitting in a hotel room right now playing friendlies, thwacking dudes left and right, laughing at how small Leffen is.

Attached: 1537216604333.jpg (1600x1064, 732K)

couldn't he just say well done

>Good luck Cody and ggs

Is this guy actually bipolar? Literally all he said previously indicates he thinks it was bgs

>SDs
He missed fucking one ledgedash. Jesus.

Attached: 24758697.jpg (592x130, 29K)

No.

Shit, now I wish Leffen would've won and then lost to icies just to see him sperging on twitter

Salem was still right

Let's name the smallest subatomic particle "Leffen".

No point and watching this now. HBox won.

Is it just me, or does Leffen ALWAYS say that "OH WELL" shit? That pisses me off

Attached: 1565472144126.png (2250x1302, 3.56M)

he couldn't even place better than leffen in ultimate

Alright. Which one of you faggots is this?

Attached: 82466.png (590x109, 12K)

Attached: leff.png (798x353, 41K)

*/ourguy/ Chu

Not a serious fighting game

S2J PLZ, YOU'VE TAKEN HBOX TO GAME 5'S BEFORE. JUST WIN ONE FOR ONCE

Top fucking kek

>no point in watching melee because hbox already won
>no point in watching ultimate because leo already won
When's Brawl?

Attached: 57uztrf.jpg (600x800, 163K)

>record setting numbers at EVO events
FGC tears taste to sweet

>I don't care, look at me not caring at all guys
twitter.com/TSM_Leffen/status/1165708907257483265

Take a shower.

Hbox pretty much has this, unless IBDW makes a massive losers' run and takes two sets off Hbox (not likely).
Even if Chu beats IBDW, he'll lose to S2J.

lol whatever fuck you take your party game and shove it up your ass

>no point in watching brawl because m2k already won

Leo is in losers. People are catching onto his joker.

Absolute seething, god damn

kek.

LEFFEN CURRENTLY MELTING DOWN ON TWITTER

twitter.com/TSM_Leffen
twitter.com/TSM_Leffen
twitter.com/TSM_Leffen

hes in winners vs marss

Marss and samsora can beat leo they just have to steel their resolve

You say that but Leo has pretty much won almost every fucking major so far from losers

man, I would've liked an ibdw v moky set, but he had to job to fucking ICs

Attached: da6e9944c4eaf2993034958d8cf9a5e534824b41.png (437x556, 176K)

No he isn't. Besides, he was in losers at EVO and still won

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (206x124, 4K)

Yes. FOX is the Best Character of Melee. So, it's the best and only fair fight in Melee, both players using Fox.

"I like to drop out to save my ranking"
"I don't care about my ranking"
My man can't keep his shit straight.

It was obvious from the start thatMelee players were mooching off Ultimate success.

His first tweet right after the loss actually wasn't that bad but now he is just turbo seething and coping. He never learns.

Attached: 1525676873900.jpg (1152x2048, 314K)

S2J LETS FUCKING GO
2019 IS THE YEAR OF FALCON

Macaco !!!

guaranteed 4th, it was a good run for him
Chu beating iBDW is the last thing I'm hoping to happen since I don't think he'd be able to get further
but that would mean he who was ranked 28th on the last MPGR would finish the tournament beating the 10th, 13th, 14th and 15th ranked players

Does this guy not have actual friends he can vent to at tourneys instead of twitch drones and trolls?

>young zelda will never burn your dick off
Why even keep going

Attached: apu_crying2.jpg (619x453, 27K)

Literally everyone agrees Apex 2015 was ass because everyone played horribly. The story was cool but the actual gameplay was bad.

>Literally everyone

I guess I never thought about it like that. Maybe he just doesn't want to physically be around people when in a mood like that? Although, I do remember Armada getting pissed at him and basically telling him to fuck himself and Armada seems pretty hard to piss off so maybe he really has nobody.

Once again proving leffen wrong

I don’t get it either. Just vent your thoughts on a notes app. Probably healthier for your mental too

>tried to play for the community regardless of how bad I was feeling.
Note that he's trying to pass off blame for his bad play o the community, saying that he only did this because the community wanted him to.

Fuck Leffen.

>HBox
>EVER losing to Icies
If only.

Was this tournament being broadcast on TV? I was out in a restaurant today and I saw Melee on, but couldn't get a good look at it.

Armada isn't Leffens real friend. Never forget he released evidence.zip and banned him from locals a day after they played together in teams.

armada looks like a manchild

based op

Attached: 1546640768725.jpg (1486x2160, 357K)

go S2J!

Oddly fitting.

Attached: 7824724.jpg (256x224, 22K)

I know this, what I meant was if he pissed off Armada enough that Armada called him out hardcore publicly then he might be even more annoying than we know. Armada seems pretty level headed, I doubt he would make things public unless he REALLY is pissed.

>loses one tourney that isn't even a super major and gets SECOND
>y-yeah guys ppl are catching on now!

>he might be even more annoying than we know
if leffens twitter is just the tip of the iceberg then i doubt he has any real friends at all

Let's just hope Marss doesn't job.

>melee is dead

Attached: meleee.png (575x72, 8K)

There pretty cool each other now. Ever since the ban, Leffen started to suck Armada off like crazy. No idea if their genuine friends

He had to do this because Leffen was literally killing their scene that they we're still building up at that point.

man my old art is ugly
so is my new art tho

Those numbers will triple when ultimate starts

He has a girlfriend, so he probably has some real friends. Doesn't seem like he has any smash friends though.

don't think so, they probably were just streaming it instead of letting some random tv channel play

*loses*
twitter.com/TSM_Leffen/status/1165712202160050176

he shouldn't enter if he'd drop out due to not being able playing his best. dropping out late-stage in a large tournament is a faggot move.

does he really not understand how many excuses he's making? does he never look at his tweets after a while and realize that? it boggles my mind.
him winning evo probably inflated his ego even further.

They seem to be acquaintances rather than actual friends.
Their lives outside Smash don't really seem to intersect too much either.
...Maybe it's just that general disdain some Gothenburgers and Stockholmers seem to have for eachother rearing its head a bit?

This one was made first

PHANTOM REST

I don't think it's ugly at all. Also thanks for drawing Anna.

many women date top players as a form of social climbing, not that i wish it upon him but if leffen really is that socially ostracised i doubt hed know the difference between a fairweather thot and an actual partner

side-b offstage

A couple years ago Leffen said something along the lines of Armada isn't even an optimal Peach and Armada tweeted at him saying something like "I tried so hard to be your friend but you are so fucking annoying. I'm done." It seems to me like Armada tries to be nice in public because he doesn't want any beef.

Nah, the other Smash tourneyfags too stink. I don't have to smell good near them.

Neither Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken and The King Of Fighters.

Attached: lol.png (454x360, 246K)

>ledge grab ledge grab ledge grab
>bait falcon off
>lmao you tried to contest me in the air?
>*falcon SDs*
Jigglypuff is anti-hype incarnate

Another easy win for hgod.

Attached: 1552547002780.jpg (1280x720, 288K)

I'm aware.
I'm just a fellow swede seeing some classic Swedish interaction between the two.
Gothenburgers really don't tend to like Stockholmer behaviour.

I think they were together before he was big in melee. Don't quote me on that though.