Find. A. Single. Flaw

Find. A. Single. Flaw.

Attached: persona-5-2.jpg (1746x2147, 1.12M)

Futaba

We couldn't fuck Sae, and instead, had Sae's retarded sister shoved in our faces

Last 10 hours.
Bad voice acting on some characters.
Luck based encounters.
"WHY DONT YOU GO TO SLEEP"

it isn't a game

Attached: moviestation.png (1129x460, 490K)

Chuunishit

Boring combat, shitty cast

the story

the boring ass slog that is after Futaba's palace up to entering Sae's palace

it’s not on the switch

The pacing

You still have 60 to 80 hours of gameplay before you finish it.

I count 9 flaws on the box art alone

>go to sleep
>style over substance
>literally same gameplay as it's predecessors
>lackluster final act
>mementos
>some characters are just bad (makato/haru are boring and have no personality like Yukiko of P4)
>Haru and Yusuke are useless and do nothing after their arcs
>Some social links have useless perks and some have OP perks making repeat playthroughs worse since you rush those everytime
>obvious twist

>game that spends 80% of its 100 hour runtime focused on the story
>the story is ass

>you still have 60 to 80 hours of movie before you finish it
Fixed that for ya

Is P5 in your top 5 games, Yea Forums? If not, post yours.

I liked P5 but I liked these games a lot more.
>TWEWY
>JSRF
>DMC3
>RE4
>Devil Survivor

Attached: all smiles.jpg (280x330, 19K)

That it only lasts 100 hours.

Dark Souls
Thief II: The Metal Age
Bloodborne
Resident Evil Remake
Jagged Alliance 2

Attached: ornsteinPepe.jpg (496x499, 88K)

>turn based games
Video games should have actual gameplay

But to be fair, I died more in Persona 5 than in any Shitroid game. So I guess JRPGs may not be the bottom of the barrel.

Attached: C9D915D4-6FDE-47C7-A6D4-D800E07F34C5.png (1079x789, 1.25M)

>Ryuji is turned into a punching bag the second Makoto joins the team, in which his characterization turns into, "Oh that Ryuji," until his last big moment, in which even then he's treated poorly
>Ann and Haru get zero characterization past their initial dungeons, with Haru having so little time towards the end to even get a bead on why she would stick with a group that is framed for killing her dad
>Akechi being the traitor is a brain-dead twist to the point it's basically a fake twist for the real one later, but would've been so much better if it was someone like Haru since she could've been convinced after he dad died that the Phantom Thieves were evil
>The boat dungeon and factory are a slog
>Having Morgana represent an in-game version of the narrator telling you to go to bed made the character insufferable
>Mementos music was awful, for the place you will spend tons of time in
>Story beats leading up to dungeons are so restrictive it might as well be an actual VN
>Tons of social links get shafted due to them being focused on nobody characters instead of the character themselves (Makoto being the worst offender)
>Holidays and group events are often lame, with the fireworks show getting rained on, Christmas being melodrama, and Hawaii lacking the newly introduced character
>Credits track is lesser compared to P3 and P4

Still loved the game, replayed it 3 times, and will buy Royal. But yeah, it has flaws.

Attached: 1525988057248.jpg (960x544, 113K)

Obsessed.

They could have cut one dungeon out and allowed you to do more activities in a day.
That's it, though. It really is an awesome game and it does my heart good to see somethingawful troons getting triggered over the predatory faggot pedos in the game and Yea Forums getting angry about fun.
Both groups belong together and are pathetic tools.

Attached: goonbanfat.jpg (393x1024, 89K)

The gameplay sucks

>The gameplay is shi-

Attached: P5-AOA.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

This is not gameplay.

Didn’t know the twins had a finisher

>luck based encounters
???

Yeah, me neither, never got hit by that before...

Attached: 1503263300577.jpg (313x286, 71K)

Schedule is too loose and allows you to 100% S-links way too easily.

Attached: 1518087628965.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I find it harder to find a quality.

The game is an absolute mess in pacing, the overall plot is pretty pretentious, and Ryuji is the only decent character in the main cast with the most emotional baggage, he still manages to be the most upbeat of the bunch, and best bro despite having the most to complain about.

There is no way you are going to 100% links on a blind playthrough

Unless you're following a guide you won't be able to 100% links first time around
also it was easier to max links in P4.

Futaba
Haru
Pancake detective
Is not p3/4

No monk character
No masculine character
Too many lovable waifus
Weak Antagonists
Boring dungeons

I could find many. Starting with:

>it's a J-RPG

No good pugilist character. Makoto has nothing interesting going for her

/thread

It's a lot worse than Catherine

The entirety of mementos

>Let's not do that today

Why I'm taking orders from a cat

Attached: 5CtYyuq.png (629x711, 902K)

>Character formation in battle is different than on HUD at bottom
>Character formation does not reflect turn order (neither models or the HUD)
>Full turn order is nowhere to be seen in general
>When using ally-targeted abilities, character formation is viewed from front, mirroring the formation
>Same applies whenever an enemy attacks
>The controls when targeting allies (left & right) make absolutely no sense and move your cursor to seemingly random target
>What stats do is completely vague and never explained (St, Mt, Ag, En etc.)
>So are skill descriptions (how high is "low chance"? do enemies have resistances to these chance-based ailments or not?)
>Not able to save whenever you want... but able to fucking RETREAT BACK TO THE SAVE ROOM and back without enemies respawning

you know what, i actually started listing some flaws but realized it would take hours because the game is such a huge piece of shit with no redeeming qualities aside from soundtrack. It's unbelievable that weebs exist who keep allowing this shit. And this is not even some chad style anime-rage, the game is just straight up horrendous in almost every single way.

>"Wow look at how cool these menus look... GOTY!!!"

-t
Literally style over substance. The fact that you can't show any real gameplay is proof

X-com
Devil Survivor
Team Fortress 2
Civilization 4
VTM:B

Attached: 1443342648724.png (400x400, 90K)

1. Waifushit
2. Terrible pacing.

Otherwise its one of the best 3D Megaten game. OST, dungeons, combat and demons models are high-tier.

Attached: Lilith.png (2300x854, 2.35M)

You can't buy horse armor, and where's the crafting system? This is a joke.

>and where's the crafting system
You can craft items and monsters

The writing and the pacing. They're pretty glaring flaws, especially for a game that's mostly story.

The pacing is pretty wonky throughout. Midgame bosses are pretty weak too. Hopefully P5R fixes these problems though.

>monsters

Attached: kinda.png (480x489, 302K)

10 minutes cutscenes of still images with loads of text, then a small portion whn your only option is "save" or "sleep", then another 10 minutes cutscene etc. etc.
During free days you had the same amount of time you had during school days when your activities starts at 5 PM.

demons and personas fall under the "monster" category

>got expelled

GODDAMNIT. GG GAME.

Hell no, it's not even the best Persona game and none of those is in my top 5.
>Gothic
>Crash Team Racing
>Spyro the Dragon
>SimCity 3000
>Rune Factory 3

If you're weeb, why not just play Yakuza instead?
At least there you have actual mini-games instead of text based stat boosters.

The combat devolves to Pokemon type advantages. Outside of combat the game is just a visual novel.