Which core city faction has the best quests/lore also underrail thread

which core city faction has the best quests/lore also underrail thread

Attached: WE LOVE DOMINATING WE LOVE DOMINATING WE LOVE TO TRAP.png (885x416, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

underrail
strawpoll.me/18538002
is2.Yea
youtube.com/watch?v=jI0w7X2Swl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just finished the expedition, Aegis has packed up and everything and I'm wondering: are there any ending slides to be triggered somewhere or are those slides at the end of the game proper?

Show me your drug stash.

Attached: 20190825085816_1.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

I've only done coretech on my first playthrough and praetor on my current.
I'd say that coretech was better, most interesting thing about praetor was the psionic rathound and its monolith that did nothing.

Did you even look into it?

End of the game proper.

The monolith? Yeah I'm playing a psi character so I did.

Amplified or Polarized efficient Plasma gun?

Attached: Thingken.jpg (481x482, 65K)

Always amplified.

Amplified it is then, guess I'll get Execution too so I can sneak up and one shot zoners.

Does stealth have cap or will it scale infinitely?

It isnt capped, but enemies can only have so much perception so it only make sense to max it if you have stuff that scale with stealth. Like SNIPE oh yeah bby *oneshot you with 4k overkill damage*

Where can I find unsaturated psionic catalyst in the black sea?

>Tfw been using the same chem gun for 10 levels
I like chem builds but finding parts for it is suffering, i got a high quality fire collector and fucking nobody has a blob dispenser over q60 it's frustrating, i want to set the natives on fire in mass.

Fuck supersteel cost so much
Im glad you can get it from naga protectors or Id never get it in dominating

Dont think there is a lot of mindshrooms, maybe siphoner pools? Go scrappers area in Junkyard, theres like 6/7 there

So I've just noticed that Aran says that, no matter what, the Acorn is eventually going to end up in Hexagon
that combined with all the other hints regarding Hexagon make me think the plotline for the next Xpac is going to be something along the lines of "Hexagon tried fucking with the Acorn and something went horribly wrong"

Shill me on the game, there always seems to be a thread up on the catalog for this now

How do I PSI? I want to become the fucker of minds but idk what feats to pick.

2019 goty

Speaking of chem pistols, I'm curious what people would think of them if their effect didn't proc randomly, but only proc'd on a crit.

well if the steam stats are correct then Yea Forums is actually responsible for something along 10% to 25% of the total playerbase for the game
food for thought

and about 90% of discussion.

That would be a little bit OP with 100% crit chance build or with Aimed shot + TM, you could keep a chokepoint blocked forever with almost no RNG

RPG of the decade
If you don't like it you're a tastelet, simple as

Didn't come out in 2019

Like others have said it's one of the best underrated rpgs of the decade. That being said it appeals to a small niche of autism, character building and theorycrafting for encounters is the name of the game.

Super Underground Chemical Ali's Turbo Warcrime Simulator 2019: Fuck the Nords edition, featuring Ezra from the Underrailâ„¢ series.

Attached: Underpilled.png (525x137, 95K)

expansion did

Damn I hate it when I make a knife with shock damage I have to repair it with electronic kit.

Chem Pistol builds can already get absurdly high crit rates due to how easy it is to trigger Ambush with them thanks to Incendiary Pistols, so throwing guaranteed procs on top of that seems a bit silly

Okay, how the fuck do I get into the nexus of technology? I followed the basalt cave around, but that just led to a dead end with 3 agility 9 jump points.

You probably missed an exit
You gotta reach the spider place then jump down at the end

Agree with the another anons. Underrail is one of my favorite crpgs now and is one of the best games I've ever played.

I love how the Dude has a critical piece of information on the Acorn nobody else either wants to share with you or knows about
like how it, or at least it's container, is the 3-dimensional shadow of a 4-dimensional object

>but that just led to a dead end with 3 agility 9 jump points.
What do you mean just hippity hop. That's the way inside.

I'm a brainlet, how do you charge your jet ski? I have the jet skis menu open and a greater fusion cell and i can't charge the battery. I can't charge it by clicking the jet ski either. What am i doing wrong?

Right click the battery and change it to "recharge object" mode.

what even are chem pistols, so far ive only seen energy/plasma ones

almost no vendors ingame sell them, you have to craft them yourself

Acid Pistols that decimate 90% of targets in the game and root them in place, and Incendiary Pistols that decimate the 10% of shit that resists acid and sets them on fire. Cryo Pistols too, but they suck.

So are Crawlers really psionic beings or is Dude just being metaphorical?

Imagine a mutant dog but it's a pistol
That's the acid pistol

ok that makes sense but now my dude is just retardedly walking into the edge on the way to the jet ski and stopping like his pathing is fucked up. Do i have to park a certain way?

You dont have to dismount bre

>Do the Black Eels questline before Depot A
>Getting all this fucking loot
Absolutely delicious

Attached: before depot a.jpg (1920x1080, 697K)

War crimes... But it's not war...

Attached: did someone fart.jpg (1441x897, 394K)

Is this Underrail? I've had my eye on it for years, but just haven't bought it yet even though I'm sure I would love it.
How deep are the mechanics? Lots of weapon varieties and combat strategies? Potential for weapon/skill synergies?

What specializations should I have as a chem pistol user? Is mad chemist a trap and I should be focusing on crits?

Depends on what else you use with your chem pistols

tchort is evolution, with 0 mercantile I got 140 parts from multiple vendors

Great CRPG mechanics. the story has depth too.

You can build your guy so many ways. right now my dude stuns with telekinetic punch, then goes in for the spear stab. Shit is fun as hell

but the quality is shit from nagas, it's basically 100

I got a 144 from them, it's RNG like every drop

The character building/combat is the best of all crpgs by far. I've played pretty much every game since black isle times.

you might be able to get a higher proc chance with that than 49 percent from default acid gun, it would obviously be worse for most builds though

I dont know what exactly Underrail is

Can someone give me a rundown on what you can do n shit?

Could I use this for a psi character? I would like to be able to lockpick/hack and I guess crafting is too strong to skip it.
I put will to 10 and left everything else at 5 cause it's all kinda useful for something (lockpicking, ap, carrying shit, hp etc) or is there a true dump stat for a full on psi character?

Attached: 20190825190435_1.jpg (1920x1080, 607K)

Sometimes energy guns and grenades, so three pointer is tempting. But chem pistols are my main. Execute is tempting, but I don't use it as much as I thought I would. Cooked Shot is tempting too, and if there was a cooldown specialization, that would be an easy choice, but it doesn't seem like a big enough buff to go that way when I could just buff critical chance and have it buff everything.

I'm leaning towards either mad chemist, steadfast aim, or recklessness.

I hopped, sucks for low agility fags because I couldn't figure out another way either

Uh if you use mostly chem pistols you definitely want Mad chemist and Cooked shot or you're not a true chemical warfare man
Cooked shoot is really good and you can reduce the AP cost to normal value with specialization

Alright, sounds good. I've never done this before - Cooked Shot has 2 specializations. Can you get both or is it one or the other like the term 'specialization' implies?

cooked shot, it's your best chem pistol ability, with temporal acceleration you can use cooked shot every turn, stop being a psilet

>full psi
dump per it's useless, imo dump strength as well but if you're a hoarder cuck whatever keep it, agi might be ok for sprint but imo you can drop it as well. Dex just drop it. Max out will con, int. Those are your main stats.

>with temporal acceleration you can use cooked shot every turn
No you can't. The cooldown reduction ability has a cooldown too, you know.

You can get both, at least max the AP reduction one IMO

How are you not using Cooked Shot
Do you not want to acid entangle three grown men at once?

consider putting some points into biology. you'll be crafting mostly psionic headbands.
thought control is just too strong to miss out. the best feat in the game is also behind tc.
for atts, max will, 10 (or 8) int, rest in con. you can put something in agi if you want.

>want to do the questline
>don't have high enough Persuasion for anything exciting yet

Yeah I shuffled the stats around some more. So basically, all 4 psi schools then? I'm not sure how useful they are, it feels kinda impossible to judge their worth right now.

future orientation makes it a 2 turn cooldown and using it makes it a 1 turn cooldown, the end result is you can cooked shot every turn if you don't run out of psi

Love doing that. Sell him the acorn and then give him some pungent huffs

Im gonna do a sword build next time considering how early you could get his gear, it's kinda insane

If you want to go full psi, yeah go all 4 schools. You'll be most likely using spells from each schools through whole game.

Yahota just run up to a hueg melee nord tribal during a beach defense mission, tried a point blank sniper shot and then got one shot by a shield bash. what that fuck. I wished she lived but i'm not reloading because she decided to be fucking retarded and get herself killed. I know she was bangin the captain, will i miss out on anything now that she's dead?

Tight fit then cause I need 9 skills if I'm also pumping tailoring/electronics/bio and lockpick/hacking. Are there no true psi feats at level 1, I'm probably going with sprint and packhound cause there's fuckall to take.

Not really, just where Ferryman is until you get his radio freq

It's a cRPG. Some catastrophic event happened up top that forced people underground. You're recruited to a newly formed station and do missions for them. It starts off like helping reclaim stations for the base before turning into a conspiracy like tone that affects other cities in the underground.

So, it's a cRPG with turn based combat. You can build your character in a variety of ways. Going jack of all trades is not recommended, try and specialize. It's mostly combat, the story is there and it's different and intersting.

you'll find your groove pretty quick. maybe you'll like one school more then others but all have some cool things.

>He doesn't have a get out of jail free card on every build
>He reloads after every stun and incap
Thick skull with shaded visor is acceptable too.
Bullhead is preemptive and doesn't count.

Attached: Locus_of_control_icon.png (33x33, 420)

You want fast metabolism for sure. You're gonna be popping psi boosters all the time pretty much.

>He reloads after every stun and incap
I just dodge them

don't let the tribals breach your defenses dumbfuck, actually form a frontline so the sniper can snipe, in no way did yahota run out into no man's land, you let the tribals get past the sandbags and corner your team

you'll have high int and with it nice synergy, so you don't really need to max crafting skills every level.

jack of all trades can work depending on how you use utility

for instance an ar build with hit and run

>in no way did yahota run out into no man's land
She ran in front of the turret and also took damage from its spray, it was just dumb pathing at work it happens with friendly AI sometimes. Can't tell you how many times allies have ran through my acid pools then turned on me. I don't even use my acid chem pistol in these fights anymore, it's not worth the reloads.

yea but first time playing you wont know how to use them

Actually Aegis troopers dont care when they take damage from your stuff, I've had them sitting in my fire and acid and toxic gas and they didnt turn hostile

user, all eagis troopers deal fuckloads amounts of damage, but are very squishy and frail
Become their tank, become their shield
Let them spray all the natives while you hold the line

Attached: 20190802233713_1.jpg (1024x768, 321K)

What's the truth about SGS and Omega war? Did SGS just brutally murder their enemies to gain territorial power?

extra movement points on kill is braindead simple to use, that's why I as a new player picked it because I knew it would give me a return on investment in any scenario, rather than x does 20 percent more damage, the movement points allow you to make mistakes and get hit less

never had that happen, you're saying yahota ran in front of the sandbags

Gorsky started talking shit, Omega got mad, Gorsky started talking even more shit, Omega attacked, and Omega got annihilated.

Previously, in DBZ
'I wonder what this button does'

Attached: 20190825062926_1.jpg (1024x768, 261K)

>click on this button to win FREE supersteel!

Yes, right in front of not very far though. She didn't charge the beach but instead of running further back she must of ran up to the very edge of her limits and tried to shoot a shield nord right in the face, and failed.

That's easy for a tin can to say, i'm a 3 con zero evasion/dodge glass canon chem pistol user. Two aimed shots from crossbow niggers and i'm dead.

>cheesing him when you don't even use his sword

rude

you are missing out on a nice surprise flurry on you

Yeah I reloaded and didnt actually kill him, I just wanted to check if it would aggro Core City.

What's your build look like at this point, anyways? did you spec into any psi shit besides psychokinesis?

>Finally get around the caves to the nexus of technology
>No power to the door
Jesus Christ. At no point in the entire game up to now have I had to deal with so many enemies without the chance to resupply. This is just getting annoying. And there's a point of no return? I'm dropping the expansion if I have to reload a save from before the spider caves and do that bullshit again. Is the rest of the expansion like this?

>just some nagas
They literally do 0 damage.

I made a dedicated red dragon build and only found out it's possible to get it early right as I was done with the expansion

at least it was only hard and not dominating

Oh

Attached: 20190825145056_1.jpg (1024x768, 235K)

You power up the door when you go inside the nexus. The rest of the dlc doesn't have areas like that.

>Is the rest of the expansion like this?
Kinda expansion is pretty bad, but you can turn on the power inside pretty quickly. It's pretty much first thing you do. also
>resupply
>not having thousands of hypos, batteries and ammo on you
playing on easy?

learn to pillar, learn to not tin can

>actually getting hit by a naga
So this is the power of tin can...

>hits ghost for 180 damage
Hahaha where's your tin can now.

Attached: file.png (403x150, 106K)

Why are chem pistols so fucking based? I love them

Attached: enjoy melting.jpg (1443x901, 631K)

RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Attached: 20190825145630_1.jpg (1024x768, 254K)

I love how blast cloth made them absolutely useless

>not having thousands of hypos, batteries and ammo on you
I'm playing chem pistol. Even if I travel back to core city, there aren't a ton of vendors that stock vials and even then, only in stacks of 100. I don't like just alt-tabbing and waiting for traders to restock, so it's hard to build up a good surplus, especially since no other enemy drops the ammo, unlike bullet based weapons.

what's the best supersteel armor look like in terms of numbers? is it that much better than tiChrome?

>he doesnt have surplus ammo in his jet ski
>he doesnt have surplus ammo at his Black sea base
The fuck? Also how are stacks of 100 not good enough for you? You can even buy from like 6-7 traders in one juice trip

supersteel is only good for infusing leathers

I think that's sequel bait, not expansion bait

>3 con 0 evasion 0 dodge
holy fuck what were thinking

Attached: 3851C89248D1492CA5D43F25502B22A0.jpg (1069x822, 84K)

at least i can craft good shields on my scientist

Attached: 1548485559282.jpg (554x553, 26K)

These are all made with 160 quality parts.

Attached: armors.png (582x968, 110K)

>throat cutting Zaman

I love this.

not getting hit > shields >>>> all other defenses

that's how it is in the under rails

Or you can just set mines and poison bear traps everywhere. And combine those bear traps with poisoned caltrops and molotovs. And gas grenades. Seriously, low menachics and biology + 20 traps for setting burrower poison bear traps = gg tribals.

>mfw they can't even breach the first row of traps before dying en mass

Attached: Face of mercy.jpg (460x365, 26K)

POST BUILD

also, where are the blueprints for these babies? and what ammo do they use?

Has he ever lied to you?

You can get the blueprint from Fixer or Quinton early game, but I dont think anyone sell cryo or fire parts before you finish depot A
They use chemical ammo that you can craft with bonding agent and vials that the doctors and chem traders sell

Well what about that siphoner vision? Has anyone at least made r34 drawing of that.

Going to start my first playthrough. Is this good advice?

Just want to find a build and playstyle that's fun, easy, uses guns, and doesn't lock me out of content.

No idea how to play this game so I need a build and to be told HOW to play it.

Attached: Untitled.png (636x2402, 186K)

Blaine sells incendiary parts with 25 mercantile, makes for a much more manageable Depot A run

>tin can
>leather boots
didn't even read the rest.

-AAAAAAAA-

Attached: 20190825150331_1.jpg (1024x768, 243K)

Temporal stealth knife build is so fucking awesome once you get through the frustrating 7-12 levels. Very viable on dominating.

It's a little outdated, but seems okay at a glance.

Just don't get hit, just run away nigga, like they can't even hit you.

Attached: I'm gonna do it.png (1067x560, 421K)

You're going to miss stuff, trying to 100% on a first play through as some sort of autism coping strategy is going to end badly.

>The fuck? Also how are stacks of 100 not good enough for you?
Are you serious? Now I have to ask what difficulty YOU play on. You blow through 100 pretty quick when you're fighting 20 crabs or spiders per screen.

Nice i'm trying that next. Any advice? How do you deal with mechanical enemies? Starting stats/feats?

tungsten a shit

Just f9 till you don't get hit brah.

CALTROPS
NIGGA WHAT

>*bre

i had trouble with the crabs in the expansion, almost can't hurt them without expose weakness

so it pretty much came down to door abuse + incendiaries

smart doesn't work with burst anymore, pro tip

you can mindlessly follow a min max build, or you can get a decent idea what works from forums and Plat the game to inform your style, I think the second option is better, listen to what people say is strong but don't be afraid to see how things work early game, you might decide you want a different build after using a weapon, or a different armor set, this is why I think you should make a well rounded character to start with

you'll most likely be able to beat the game no matter what

I figured. All good RPGs are like that. I just don't want to be locked out of EVERY skill check.

So psychosis or tranquility? The former seems rough in the beginning, the later seems like it would almost never activate.

I went 10 dex 10 agi 6 int and opportunist, sprint. I've dealt with mechanicals by abusing corners and emps. Don't have expose weakness yet because robot/tank enemies can be taken out without it. Hardest part is after Depot A when you unlock Core City etc.

Praetorian warehouse assault is a fucking nightmare on hard. Help a bre out. Should I spam caltrops or something?

Theres never a reason to not spam caltrops.

You should spam molotovs, flashbangs, and gas grenades. Also use a shield if you don't already.

Easy as pie
Not a problem
Ah
Ahah
*Coughs blood*

Attached: 20190825152207_1.jpg (1024x768, 215K)

Post a good starting build then plox.

I like the idea of using guns (not sure which one exactly yet), traps/explosives, and stealth. I would like to be able to talk myself out of some situations, and not die in one hit.

Does the above exist?

Attached: index.jpg (257x196, 6K)

How fucked am I experience wise if I go without lockpicking and hacking?
Also is there a way to open vents without lockpickig or STR?

Psychosis for becoming the Ultimate Being.

Tranqucks are for spreading time cancer and getting killed most of the time before TD procs.

Chem or energy pistols for a psientist?

Neither gives an awful loot of xp by itself. You can smash vents open with a crowbar just fine.

sounds like crossbows + stealth + traps to me breh

lots of fun but also lots of prep work

>crossbows
No

>I would like to be able to talk myself out of some situations
>Underrail
>Talk out
Your guns will do most of the talking in this game, persuasion options are rare and mostly do non fighting stuff like convincing people to fight with factions or give you goodies, the vast majority of fights are unavoidable.
Just do a tin can SMG build with high perception and constitution, you'll keep pipeworkers at bay while also being able to deal with traps and take some damage, play on normal first too.

anybody can get the str to open vents with a crowbar if they use items/food/drugs

Both, they need only a few feats to be effective
>light up some fag with fire pistol/molotovs
>switch to laser pistol and enjoy the free crits from ambush

>103 - 95
Meh
I will put it on my stash, I guess

Attached: 20190825153310_1.jpg (1024x768, 247K)

Well the West Wing Monolith gave Mateo a Death Stalker squad, so who knows. If nothing else I'm sure those cunts walk the In-Between.

quad tungsten doesn't get to 95%? Wow, does anything?

Oculus vendor seems to be the main source of good stuffs.

>Post a good starting build then plox.
Am I just getting old, what's with everyone begging to be spoonfed nowadays? Is it really that weird that I had fun playing game by myself without researching anything going full blind. I started coming into those threads when I was almost done with my first playthrough and started regularly reading and posting after my 3rd char. Seriously play the game yourself and have fun. I probably wouldn't ever played this game if my first build was some premade shit I found on the internet. I would get bored after 1 hour and quit. Hell I even failed abram quests twice before I read here how important it is.

How do you even die with something like those.

What exactly does tin can mean?

t. brainlet

Attached: 820ffc3b8f14ea5145560a44a0dda60d.jpg (236x215, 8K)

Psi usually.

Make bear traps out of it to dab on snake niggers.

you have to use helmet and/or boots

Metal armor. Protectorate mostly use metal armors, and Free Drones, their enemies, call them tin cans.

Play psychosis if you want to be a glass cannon alpha striker
Play tranquility if you want to be a more stable and methodical psi guy

Metal Armor wearers. People in game sometimes call protectorate soldiers cans because of the armor they wear.

wait, that can't be quad, even with armor sloping you'd end up capping the armor penalty

>blast clothes gives you resistance to naga blast
Hold
the
fucking
phone

I forgot to mention that they're all quad plates with armor sloping and specialization.

200 Evasion basically makes you immune to all grenades.

you can do a fairly even stat build, guns cover a wide category of weapons, some enemies are bullshit who will one hit you regardless unless you pump con and wear metal armor, the trick is not to put yourself in that position

energy shields will negate the vast majority of damage, a crafting gun build with persuasion and lockpicking, hacking, throwing, guns, and stealth is possible

raise your skills as needed but if you must you can look up the caps to them so you don't overinvest

my first build currently level 30 did a little of everything, burst ar feats, grenadier, psi, crafting, some stealth

it wasn't perfectly min maxed and some of the feats aren't optimal with my current weapon selection but it's still a really good build on normal and could probably beat it on hard despite some suboptimal feats

playing the game will help you immensely on figuring out what you want to do

Does damage resistance get applied before or after damage threshold

Instead

What kind of armor for the Psyker, are there some sickass warp-infused robes anywhere

Does Brofessor send you into all of the facilities eventually or should I just go check out, say, the quarry whenever I feel like it?

tac vest with some psi beetle sprinkled on top of it

>he doesn't know

Attached: 20190810025229_1.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

There are sick-ass beetle shells that help you psi. You'll be wearing tactical vests or riot gears with those for most of the game.

Become a psionic god.

Attached: 20190823211232_1.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

What's the best way into Nexus of Technology?

The only way into it.

>caves filled with a gorillion spiders
>shortcut that bypasses it, but requires 10 agility
Pick your poison.

Using agility to jump the gap.

hopping

>missing out on six oddity xp
plebes

hoppity hop hop

Not at all. You'll have a bit less xp in the very early game but it stops mattering entirely after the depot.
No, but bashing vents is only really an issue sometimes if you have 3 str. Otherwise, you can just roid up with consumables.

Attached: 1565545021871.jpg (476x273, 35K)

Are there oddities unique to that cave? You can find plenty of spiders and cocoons elsewhere.

playing on oddity, he fell for the meme of picking through garbage like a deranged homeless man in motion

Of course there's unique oddities, why else would you explore that cave?

>implying playing on oddity

>classic fags
get the fuck out, you super murder hobos

I tried firing 100 shells at 4 range with:
>long precision (choke) rebel
>short rebel
>long precision sovereign
>short sovereign
On both frames short barrel without choke dealt 20% more total damage. At 5 range the difference was even larger for some reason, something like 40%.
Long barrel and choke are literally useless.
Also, combat shotgun with Suppresive Fire and Full Auto deals more damage than pump shotgun, with twice the ammo consumption of course. q28 Sovereign dealt slightly more damage per AP than q73 Tactical Rebel. I didn't feel autistic enough to look for the same quality and all frame types with only 4 merchants before Depot A.

What's the funnest weapon in the game?

come back later

for me it's bare hands

machetes

Crossbow

I'm going to out myself as the casual, I went into the cave and didn't see any extra rooms to go into so I had no fucking idea how to advance, luckily I had 7 agility

I would have gladly killed more enemies

murder hobo is better than a trash hobo tripping on motion thinking he found the acorn instead of a rathound dick

Your mind.

So what we learn:
Nagas are not even affected by caltrops
Nagas are inmune to bear trap inmobilization, HOWEVER they will -sometimes- still try to go around them
Low level plasna nada doesnt do jackshit to nagas

Spears, yes multiple spears you want to have a few of them.

chemical pistols by far

where's my option to name items I craft?
That 160 quality supersteel sword deserves one

same, you can crit for over a thousand damage if you plot your build right

I started from the tile with the closed entrance and now I'm in a cave full of crabs, am I going the right direction or was I supposed to start from somewhere else? The only place I've seen the spiders was Lemco

I have no idea, that's why I hopped

lol, look at this ancient china fag

You need to go along the shore first, then take a loop, through crab areas then spider areas then crabs again.

From the shutter/docks, go east. On the next screen, go north slightly and east to go to an area above the crab cave, the spider caves.

only if you have fun missing and reloading

Just take the hoppity pill.

Yep.
Dont bother with anything but emp mines/grenades.

or not being an idiot

Oh, and forward grip doesn't seem to add damage for shit to burst on combat shotgun. Basically the only options are:
>short tactical pump shotgun
>short combat shotgun with extended mag
About as much customization as on chemical pistols.

>camp got attacked once right before the professor got pirated
>no attacks since then and I've already cleared out the Nexus and Crimson Meadow
I thought you guys said defending the camp was a hassle.

Swords if they don't miss.

Energy weapons otherwise.

I would agree with this if parts for them werent such a huge fucking pain in the ass to get.

CRAAAAAAWLIN IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAAAAAAL FEAAAAAAR IS HOW I FAAAAAAAALL CONFUSING WHAT IS REAAAAAAAAL

It really doesn't pop for me much, but I thinned out the natives a bit early so that might be it.

Yeah that's where I am now, thanks

Shitfucks, should have went with 10 int for psi dude

>only 2 nagas
>not playing dominating and getting 4
>not baiting them into killing each other with their aoe

t. domicuck

10 int is not needed

Despite being only 10% of posters they cause 90% of all shitposting

Attached: file.jpg (664x413, 28K)

>the 21 posters who answered this shitheap of a poll are definitely 21 out of the 48 posters who have been in this thread
lol, seethe more brainlet domicuck

>casuals

Attached: 1504031395195.png (453x300, 72K)

domicucks can't meme

Is the feat for Neural Overload a good pick, I can't tell if it's going to stay a relevant offensive ability

>Can't even form a coherent sentence and only spams buzzwords
Like I said 90% of all shitposting. Everytime you see seethe or cuck being posted you know it's an easyfag.

Not him, but who actually plays on Easy difficulty anyways?

despite not listing normal on your poll you take a lack of evidence for knowledge

Is there an optimal point cap for crafting skills?

yes. hope i find the pasta with all the numbers

your poll was flawed and didn't list normal, you started with a lack of knowledge, yet still made assumptions

That were all of the active posters form one of the previous threads. "Easy" includes both easy and story mode.

normal is easy on the poll. Stop samefagging.

Assuming that all parts are of level 160 quality, this is the effective crafting skill required.

ass: mech 153
flash: mech 5, chem 40
energy shield: elec 166
grenade V: mech 10, chem 112
leather armor: tail 128
leather armor w/ pad: tail 141
leather armor w/ coat: tail 141
leather armor w/ pad/coat: tail 154
leather boots: tail 128
leather striders: tail 128, mech 141
magn grenade: chem 40, tail 10
machete: mech 128
machete w/ energy: mech 128, elec 176
machete w/ taser: mech 128, elec 154
metal armor w/ 4 plates: mech 167, tail 128
metal armor w/ 4 plates/regen: mech 167, tail 128, elec 83, bio 83
metal helm: mech 128, tail 128
metal striders: mech 141, tail 128
napalm: chem 60, tail 10
sarah michelle gellar: mech 128
shot: mech 128
psi head: elec 128, bio 44
seeker gogs: mech 76, elec 128
seeker nvg: mech 76, elec 145
shotgun: mech 128
shotgun, combat: mech 153
ski mask: tail 128
smart gogs: mech 51, elec 147
smart nvg: mech 51, elec 164
sniper: mech 153
sniper w/ anat: mech 153, elec 25
sniper w/ smart: mech 153, elec 128
spear: mech 128
spear w/ energy: mech 128, elect 176
spear w/ taser: mech 128, elec 156
tabi: tail 128
tac: tail 128, mech 96
tac w: ssteel: tail 128, mech 128
tac w/ coat: tail 141, mech 96
tac w/ psi: tail 128, mech 96, bio 32
tac w/ coat/psi: tail 141, mech 96, bio 32

Again, all equipment was made with quality 160 parts for reference. Don't forget, you can get a +15% to crafting skills with crafting benches in your house. Some parts don't go that high, like leather, or psi carapaces only going to 100~. So you'll need way less skill points invested.

underrail info tm/ build/?HggEBgUNAwfChzwAAAAAFFpaAABkZGQ8ZAAAAAA3ADcxKDk7JhVKFklbRSRGMsKkwrN9378

This is similar to the build you posted. After level 14 all the core perks are picked so just grab whatever you think might be better. I wanted to go tin can so that's the reason for slopping/8 strength. But before that a tac vest was perfectly fine. Use seeker googles for extra crit. Craft an 8.6mm rapid muzzled hornet and a scoped muzzled 9mm chimera. Use an anatomically aware scope for the chimera.

you failed to list normal mode, that's why your poll is flawed

you are the shitposter because you are intentionally skewing information and lying outright

you're god damn right
my power is almost complete

Attached: edgemaster.png (1235x725, 123K)

>it's the difficulty shitposting hour
Do we really need to do this again?

normal is normal mode and wasn't in the poll, which is why you don't have the information to back your assertion

House? Crafting benches? Where the fuck is this, I only have my shitty room in the SGS

And you're a buttblasted lying little redditor. I could see your writing style from a kilometer away, you've been outed as an unhinged lying little redditor that plays on easy mode time and time again

It's literally just 2 guys being so defensive they can't take that 90% of people play on hard/dominating.

>I only have my shitty room in the SGS
Then you really shouldn't be worrying about this stuff, user.

>That spider cave on the god forsaken spider island in C8
I've seen some shit man

Attached: 220px-WW2_Marine_after_Eniwetok_assault.jpg (220x253, 10K)

you failed to list normal mode which is why you have skewed results

You get a house after completing the main quests in Core City. You need a lot of money to fix up your house and buy the benches. I think 5k-6k charons off the top of my head.

>cleared lunatic mall
>inner Al Fabet compels to bring back all the trash
Fuck this Im activating Cheat Engine

Fuck off, you're one of those faggots asswhipe.

No I stated that if you play on normal vote for easy and all we got was 2 votes. Stop trying to sound smart and prove me wrong make your own poll. I guarantee you that majority of posters play on hard+

Alright, here's a normalbabby friendly strawpoll:
strawpoll.me/18538002

yeah, you just have to come back towards the endgame

I ended up just doing it like this.

Attached: gas GaS GAS.png (1074x446, 766K)

>implying anyone would vote in that considering your asshattery

but normal isn't easy

you failed to list normal mode which is a separate category to easy mode, you made a flawed poll on purpose

Damage control.

>Fuck this Im activating Cheat Engine
>cheatengine
You fucking pleb. Dig deep and do it. I did. I regret nothing.

Attached: 20190825015302_1.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

you've made the same post like 10 times responding to a few different people proving me again that you cause 90% of shitposting.

I'm just a poor 3 Str hoarder user, forgive me for my sins

160 with the crafting bonuses is probably fine for the best stuff you can reasonably craft.

Tailoring probably doesnt need to go that high because the odds of finding parts high quality enough to need it is low. 130s should be fine to actually use the best stuff you actually find.

Electro is the one thing that can actually realistically get high quality parts to actually push that high with regularity though, but since electronics are useful for every build, its worth it for every build.

Mechanical might also rarely get that high too if you get super lucky.

Only chem pistol users have any need to get chem that high though. I honestly wouldn't put it past 60 effective. You CAN go up 112 for the best frags and HE grenades though, if you really really want, but if you are pumping electro its easier to just use MK3 plasma for 500 easy damage.

And 130 effective for bio at most. Fuck heartbreaker venom its not worth it.

So lets say for some reason you wanted to be a sniper rifle wielding, leather armor using, best possible energy shield equipped, super soldier chugging, napalm throwing machine, you would want, at most 160 effective mechanics and electro, 130 tailoring, 130 bio, 60 chem. AT MOST. You will almost always need less.

you're an idiot who shit talked people playing on normal mode, despite everyone saying how hard the game is and advising people to play normal

you made a flawed poll just to shitpost on Yea Forums

>And 130 effective for bio at most. Fuck heartbreaker venom its not worth it.
here's the thing; if you have 130 effective in DC (where you need it), you have 150 effective in your house

>60 chem
MkIV grenades is 69 chem

normal is easy
he was just saving time

I never shittalked anyone I just made the poll when people were arguing and made a joke that normal is easy. You keep thinking everyone is the same person have you forgotten your schizo meds? It all started with one guy crying that someone told them to play on dominating instead of normal.

Ah yeah, I never use super soldier so I always forget that. And honestly, since you can BUY it in the DLC now, I would skip it entirely. 100 effective outside your house for top tier health boosters should be enough for anyone. Or if regen is better than I remember, I guess 115 for that.

You're the only active poster in this thread playing on easy mode. When you're not being offended at being called a normalbabby you post absolute cringe. Just go back.

You can buy 2, and find a few others, but it's still a limited supply before DC

Yeah but why bother? I just dont get using MK4 frags when plasma grenades exist and everyone is going to pump electronics anyway.

well regen is DC only too

Okay, well ive made it obvious I never really invest in bio past the basics.

Attached: ff14d8f28f2724e89614d75055cd84c503da6822r1-300-273v2_hq.jpg (300x273, 15K)

I'm level 16 and i cleared it out with a shitty fire chem pistol and molotovs, nothing a good ole inferno bath can't fix. It still took me forever though you get absolutely jack shit for doing it, i'm still pissed.

Attached: download (17).jpg (246x204, 12K)

The components are way cheaper.

Oh my fucking god, you're all a bunch of fucking idiots. You complain about "easy babbies" shitting up the threads when you do it with your self e-peen fellating. Just fucking stop. All of you idiots tripped and fell on your own dicks last time and proved the last guy who ranted about you shitbags right. Just stop. No one fucking likes you idiots. Every time you show up, these threads feel more and more like a general and we'll likely go the way of them soon.

yeah, its the expansions black crawler lair

I went there once cleared out what I assume is like 1/4 of all spiders and never went back. Nothing in there can be worth this shit.

because they're insane with grenadier and three pointer.

What kind of a psi band should I craft, just the one increasing all skills?

Plasma grenades aren't remotely expensive to make, and even if they were, money is irrelevant. The only complaint I can agree with when it comes to them is their parts are somewhat rare so massive grenade rain with them isn't practical, but they are much more common than napalm, which so, its not like somewhat rare is a problem.

I guess. I've never gone full grenade spam. I guess if you are maxing throwing, then getting chem up is valuable. I don't see why most builds would do so though.

You get nothing for it, a quiver with enough perception and like 50 coins total. There wasn't even a special oddity just the ones that drop off the spiders.

>130 biology
>never even used a super health hypo, always kept it for later
>didn't even bother crafting supersoldier or regen drugs, just speedran DC and blew up Tchort
80 is probably enough, or 85+workbench when you get to black sea where you can get easy fusing enzyme.

But making plasma grenades is stupid cheap anyways

frags do the most damage if you have good accuracy, unless your target has good armor
so for random bandits, tribals, spiders, etc, a frag has the most killing potential
but against a big group that's decently spread out, not so much

If you are using all skills, yes. Mufflers and either crit damage, if using psychosis, or enhanced damage to your favorite skill if going tranquility.

>money is irrelevant
Not true if you play on Dominating.
Also dont they have a smaller aoe than regular grenades?

I'd take mercantile over chem past 20 on most builds imo but on a chem pistol build you're pumping it anyway so might as well go full fatman with it.

Fun fact, if you blast away the camera in Zaman's antechamber before he comes out for the cutscene and don't have high enough hacking skills you're effectively trapped there forever.

no one is going to reply to a poll from someone who insults you, that's why I didn't vote in your previous poll despite being here, and I bet many other people did the same

you failed to include normal difficulty while insulting people, that explains your skewed result

I never bother with biology because fuck gathering all those components and remembering which one you need and which one you already have. Just enough for some basic burrower poison caltrops and bear traps.

So
I genocided everyone on port Scrag
I found a Junk yet and multiple ski parts
Should I sell them to Ray?

normal is normal mode, easy is easy mode, can you read

Regular grenades aren't even that effective over a wide space though. Their main value is chunking a few tightly packed targets as is.

depends on your build, if you are using 4 schools then uni-psi, if you are focusing on a single school then the one for that school, single school headbands give bigger bonuses, a max quality muffler for a uni band will give you something like 20% universal cost reduction, but the same muffler for a temporal manipulation band will give you 35% cost reduction for temporal manipulation

You can't sell junk jets, but selling parts is good to buy better parts.

keep shitposting idiot

no amount of crying will get you out of babby-mode casual tier

I pumped 100 bio and honestly it isn't very rewarding, not as rewarding as chem. It's annoying to collect all the shit you need for simple things like advanced health hypos and some recipes are so obtuse you will never use them. Crafting leather from weird shit is cool though.

I see.
About selling Ski's, do I need to actually bring the Ski to Ray's shop or simply give him the keys?

my build would beat hard and maybe even dominating

and isn't a min maxed copy paste retard build you use

Focus stim is straightforward, it uses all common drops: blood, taurine, adrenaline. Bullhead is important if you don't have LoC, so that's why I said 80.
>Not true if you play on Dominating
I haven't even cleared Depot A yet and already have 5k because I'm a master jew.
Sure it would. :^)

Do I have dumdums or is there something wrong with the 2nd part of Dude´s console puzzle on dominating? I can´t see any combination that would sum up as either 79 or 67.

Yep park it inside his garage.

Did you find all three sequences?

it would, you needed a retard copy paste build, the game isn't hard to understand, but you aren't smart enough to understand that

honestly, I think you're a dumdum for bothering in the first place; just kill the damn mutants

>want to play this game
>but only if i can be a 'MAN' and max my strength/constitution
can i play this game with low will and int or is that handicapping myself super hard, will be my first playthrough btw

Check the fuse box, Check the bottles and finally check the piece of paper in bin

Attached: sledge.png (1510x439, 96K)

You definitely can. One of my first builds was 3 will 3 int unga bunga. Theres also other guy playing with hammer who has only 3 int.

Oh ye, the paper. Forgot about that one.

noice, i'll mash my face against it on normal at first, since i'm bad with turn based games (no patience lmao)

Depends on if you're playing for the story or for the combat.

Why max con when you can be super Ali?

Attached: Nikolai.png (1846x1124, 1.52M)

It doesn't really feel like a usual turn based game. Most of the preparation is pre fight and during fight you rarely have to think about your turns.

I'm playing it to play it. What I get from what I play is what i'll get, I want to play this way because I enjoy retardstrong meme.

Attached: 1486130205994.jpg (2592x1944, 512K)

High will and int are both good for lore, but most builds will put will to 3 because its only actually valuable in combat for certain feats and if relying on psi for damage. Int is a bit more useful because crafting is universally amazing, and dropping int to 3 basically hamstrings your crafting, but its only actually useful in combat outside the shit you make with crafting for energy weapons.

>will
>good for lore
Tell me a single fact you discovered by a Will check. I only got a bunch of cryptic shit that's not even supposed to mean anything.
Not sure about INT lore, but there's a lot of useful dialog checks and the crafting boost is very good.

The mainframe in the oculus and the mysterious pillar actually are quite informative at the big scope lore of the game.

>mainframe
Doesn't Azif just tell you the short version anyway? About weapons of mass destruction and such.
>mysterious pillar
On Silent Isle? I don't recall what the vision was about.

>I don't recall what the vision was about.
Bunch of random bullshit only pretentious twats pretend it means anything.

0 AP shield bash almost makes shields worth using

>3 Int brainlet

>lore
>when i'm a brainlet
i'm already branching out of my comfort zone guys, i'll try to read the lore but i'm not usually one to be super interested in it, that being said post-apoc stuff is my favorite
>oddity XP sounds like it will fuck me if i miss stuff
YOLO

Attached: 1561163582801.png (874x440, 449K)

I might be 3 int, but I'm proud of it
>bashes your big brain with a club

>oddity XP sounds like it will fuck me if i miss stuff
Not really, there are plenty of surplus oddities lying everywhere

no, before the expansion, you could hit max level before going to the end-game area (which has a ton of exp of its own)

now, you can hit lvl 30 (the new level cap) right before or right after going to the endgame area, if you do the expansion first

the point being there is surplus exp even if you miss some stuff

Bros? I thought normal is the way the game is meant to be played?

Attached: poll.png (826x611, 22K)

Does Fancy Footwork apply three times with flurry or only one?

Do I have to go immediately to aegis when professor oldfield is kidnapped or can I fart around a bit? I'm still in the middle of nexus of technology and I don't want to come back again.

So npcs won't just buy all the shit you collect unless they specifically looking for it, right?
What am I supposed to do with all the weapons and armor I collect?

It is! Normal provides a good challenge for the average hardcore gamer!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drop it in front of them and wait for them to restock.

Hoard them, recycle the shitty ones in repair kit to fix the valuable ones and sell them later

mfw this took me like a minute max with my electric knife and grenade spam lolis2.Yea Forums.org/v/1566760955000.png

I have no idea, but you should go back because they tend to freak out and shoot you on sight if you're being a bad zogbot.

it is no one will vote in your shitty poll if you insult people

>tfw brainlet
>get curbstomped by normal because i'm a charging normie with no strategy
>get punished for it
WAAAAAAAAAAH, but seriously, if you aren't used to these kinds of games normal is perfect

your first playthrough should be on normal
dont listen to anyone else srs

>n = 7

oh no no no no

Attached: poll.png (826x614, 22K)

hard is probably easier than a first time run on normal, so hard is actually easy mode when you know how the game works

repeat playthroughs on hard and dominating are easy mode

hard is easier than normal for a repeat playthrough

So I started my "real" first playthrough after 2 failed builds. but on hard. And damn this is so strange to not feel week. Builds are really matters. Game should at least have tips on character creation screen like all cRPGs. With "recommended" button so you can see how decent stat spread looks like in this game

Attached: 1566584187261.jpg (1111x1111, 176K)

At least they should put all stats at 3 by default

no one wants to vote in your shitty poll

hard and dominating are easy mode on second playthroughs compared to first playthrough on normal

daily reminder you're completely retarded if you struggle in any way on easy or normal and if you have a brain you should be playing on dominating. this game's reputation for difficulty is a meme perpetuated by wannabe special snowflakes.

>tips on character creation screen like all cRPGs
Care to name a few? I genuinely can't think of a one.

well I did hard first

Difficulty autism is what will kill these threads

Lying little redditor is in meltdown, lmao.

dominating is just an exercise in number bloat

>no one
It's literally just you.

hard is easy mode for a second playthrough

any difficulty the second time through is easy mode

why do you play on easy mode

For a Sword build do I pump DEX beyond 7 or it doesn't make a difference?

Attached: 1561410268947.gif (640x360, 1.61M)

I didn't vote retard, and I didn't vote in last thread either

any difficulty on a second playthrough is easy mode, why do you play on easy mode

I started on DOMINATING though?

You posted that like 6 times already.

Get 10 DEX and 5 WILL for Ripper feat. Swords are crit machines.

easy mode if you read the wiki, and copy pasted your build like we know you did

why did you play on easy mode

>11 voters
>58 posters
you're all fucking retards, stg

why are you playing on easy mode then

Why do you cause 90% of shitposting?

>thread created 4.5 hours ago

why are you playing on easy mode for a second playthrough

Most of them have "recommended" button and more information about stats/formulas. Like user said above when you play new crpg people don't gimp stats unless they know what they do. But in Underrail you want to gimp stats

>can't activate steam overlay
guys i'm a brainlet, ever since i stopped using fraps for my screenshot app i used steam and idk what other app is nice and easy to use for screenshots

Attached: 1556084406532.png (719x713, 587K)

How much Will do you need to endure Dr. Mason's mind rape?

Nobody cares about which difficulty of trap&warcrime simulator you're playing at, pipeworkers.

Attached: 1561899685265.png (512x512, 105K)

>quest to pacify Psycho at the Institute
>actually savescumming to NOT crit him
More savescumming Styg oh yes I love it

That one guy who posts like 20 post per minute clearly cares a lot.

3, just fuck off if you dont want the feat

Press PrntScr, that's what that button exists for.

literally who?

difficulty autists always shit up the thread somehow

What? I have 12 Will and die when entering his chamber.

why do you play on easy mode

Why would you go with 12 Will? Just keep your resolve

uhm print screen??????

What are you, a Will-let? I resisted all his shit and then walked in and out anyway with 18.

gas = dominating?
or some kind of meme?

The doctor at Lemurian Health Center that sends you spooky visions.

Oh, nevermind then. I assumed you'd get Body Horror if you *couldn't* withstand his assaults. I guess that makes more sense than punishing players with a low Will score.

If you want the feat with medium Will you should watch his movies without resisting, by the way. You have a named save that was created at the beginning of the whole thing.

Never met him. I told the robot to fuck off because it sounded fishy.
t. 3 will 3 int unga bunga

dex is superior

Attached: muhsheet damage.png (273x210, 7K)

>no replies
Goys, am I correct or is there something missing from my test at SGS firing range?

you're probably right
shotguns are fucky

>is a retard and thought it didn't work for fullscreen apps

Attached: extreme regrhetti.png (460x460, 429K)

It's felt about the same as pathfinder:kingmaker to me.
>Make character
>Feel weak as shit and struggle but now know what things important to have in the game
>Sitdown and read all the feats, plan a build, then start over with a decent character

Attached: 1550229509658.jpg (960x540, 81K)

playing a heavy armor hammer psi with 3 int is suffering. I have no idea how that other guy has done it through DOMINATING. energy shields and gas grenades are op

>spiders can web you and run away spamming projectiles
>all my weapons are closeish range, chem pistols
>they can root me and attack me from where i can't attack back
This is game is fantastic haha

Attached: download (15).jpg (259x194, 3K)

>first playthrough
>psiman
>NORMAL
>level 11
>past Depot A
>explored Foundry and CC for oddities
>got spooked a little when I first entered a map with a Bladeling on it and heard its noise
>haven't progressed beyond Camp Hathor into the mines because can't craft good gear yet
>finally find a Sturdy Vest but need higher crafting so I can't make my tac vest for another level or so
>can't find a fucking MUFFLER from any vendor to make my headband
>gear is a whopping random pig leather boots/chest I made
>found a Low shield so that's cool
Don't forget to Like and Subscribe!

Attached: Armadillo drill circuit board.webm (270x360, 940K)

What the fucking fuck is the Fetid Marsh
Why is this place like this
FUCK

It's optional. so unless you're an OCD autist I suggest you skip it.

There are whopping two facilities down in this nightmare and they're both optional? They... they are down here, yes?

bros... evasion is for suckers

Attached: bruh.png (1259x518, 532K)

any way to NOT involve sgs or protectorate in silas assault?

You dont have to go through the marsh if you're a stealthlet

Nope, only those two.

I knew I should've invested into being a little bitch...

best jaguar is 7.62 or 5mm??

your screenshot says otherwise

Yeah spiders are a bunch of dicks. Imagine what it feels like playing melee and pressing space bar for 6 turns in a row.

if you're an idiot

Time to molotov your feet.

b-but muh Ripper!

Dex adds a shitload of crit% and also reduces AP you dumb zoner.

>swords
>reduces ap
Uhm are you ok bre?

Actually, for swords DEX doesn't reduce AP cost. It does increase crit chance though.

Well now i know if i'm going melee on my next run i'm gonna have escape artist for these fuckers, not that it will help much.

evasion and escape artist are a godsend for fucking nets and spiders and acid wyrms

So any thoughts who might have been hiding under an alias of Hank Wardell? Seems like we haven't seen the last of him.
>had loads of money
>liked discussing philosophy with the ferryman
>climbed tho the tooth at the entrance to black sea
>shot at sea wyrms with a plasma gun while hanging off a cliff while captan Svana fled
>sneaked through port Ceto and stole a jet before pirates even noticed him
>got back to Core City
>his house exploded to cover his tracks
>probably a riftwalker due to conveniently placed rift to for escaping

Very important question :
Can Execute crit?

So, 18 Dex is 13% extra crit, right? 429% weapon damage is 18% bigger than 352% weapon damage. With Ripper boosting the critical damage, Str and Dex should be about equal.

Me on my previous run

The Dude

All you need is some fire resistance and dickloads of molotovs. Ground fire burns away webs at the start of your turn.

You can find out Dude's name and it's not Hank Wardell.

does this game have mole people?

Hank Wardell could easily be an alias

Not him but the Dude said there were lots of other riftwalkers as well as "other things" that do it too.

I need a sturdy assault rifle build that can craft some, and use persuasion. No psi shit

It has rats

Yes

Aww yeah
Guess I gotta look for plasma pistol parts too now

Sure, but not Dude's. Wardell is a northerner.

You forgot the best one, user.

Then make one yourself. Like probably about 70% of this game is making your build. If you want someone else to do it for you might as well watch lets play.

>that being said post-apoc stuff is my favorite
This game hardly counts as post apocalyptic, it's more Dying Earth than anything. It has more in common with The Night Land than it does Mad Max.

>You forgot the best one, user.
What was it?

For an assault rifle build you need 7 strength and moderate perception and agility and dex. That's about it. If you want to tin can have high con, but the rest is up to you.

The high score maybe?

Attached: congratulations for beating the fetid marsh, here, have a tablet.png (1279x480, 690K)

Fuck you faglord.

Attached: 1566311545737.png (500x397, 89K)

He's also a pro-gamer then, missed that one

I mean its your fun you’re missing out. Are you gonna ask us how to put your points every level up?

No, I'm just being a faggot for no reason. I'll figure it out. Cheers

Figured out the other two names?

underrail info tm/build/?GQgDAwoMAwfCh1oAAAAAAFdyAAB1dEhTWgAAAMKHACkIYyY7FVVKRUlTKGJPMQ

This is for the main game before dlc. Maxed persuasion. The highest check for the main game was 110 unless something changed. You can dunk some points there and add it to mercantile. Expertise, recklessness, and survival instincts were picked because there wasn't anything better.

Crafting skills are high enough that with the crafting benches, you can craft things that are item quality 160.

Hack and lockpicking are effective 135 with the huxxkey and jackknife equipped. There are only for a handful of boxes that have 135 requirement and only have randomly generated loot. You can dunk those two a couple of points.

You can put one more point into str to wear tungsten.

Inv : Invisible Man (Lord Cale, at the Institute)
Obvious.

>rib
Ribbit. It's Siphoner Man.

But what in the everloving fuck were the Lemurians doing that one of them became an immortal siphoner man?

What, you never wore a siphoner jumpsuit on your adventures?

the thing is, even if you're right
str still only gives some extra damage and carry capacity, whereas dex is crit chance/initiative/several skills/fishing and a few odd ability checks
and yes, str has ability checks too, but those can be met by anybody with items/food/drugs

I won't speak for other builds, but for swords, dex is superior. If the str bonus was multiplicative, maybe not, but it's additive.

invictus and ribbit

Not the head part. Still, the immortality or life extension, they weren't researching that.

Maybe he's a Godman in disguise? Maybe he's one of those Other things that the Dude warns you about, like the Serpent the natives worship.

What immortality or life extension are you referring to?

seems to just be a joke
he's clearly a player character himself, just not for this game

UnderRail : The prequel
Coming soon

I bet you'd run into him in Underrail 2 once you go north to Hexagon.

If I don't plan on joining the pirates, does storming their base instead of negotiating do anything bad? Assuming I can, that is.

You might get killed, or remembered in UnderRail 2, depending on the result

>5mm
Are you little girl?

stop trying to hide your plans for sequel styg

this game is so fucking autistic

Am I stupid or do you have to genocide the pirates if you want to reach the Citadel of Life and Lemurian Health Center?

You can't use the tablet without the right microchip, and they stopped implanting those circa 255 years ago. And since the top scores can only be recent, well, that doesn't leave many other explanations.

I implanted myself with one of these microchips just 30 minutes ago, user

Fuck i just finished clearing out a gorjillion spiders to get the tesla armor before you replied, i have alluminized armor too, shit.

Also am notice enemies on hard are doing some retarded shit. Zigzaging in fire for example.

Not if you get the energy feaster first.

Is autistic codeword for fun now?

That hand was a freak accident, it's the only functional microchip to be found in the entire Black Sea. For the tablet you'd need the chip of its registered owner, not just anyone's.

The..? I guess I'll go somewhere else then...

if you're autistic it is

Maybe it wasn't the only one when Hank was around. And they can be hacked like everything

>me no like think while playing game
>me go back to rockthrower of duty

They do that on every difficulty tbf

Extremely unlikely, but how would Hank even know about the chips and where they were implanted? That, and how to retrieve data from the handhelds was the expedition's greatest discovery.

Because he did the quest duh
Ever wondered why there is conveniently a working microchip right in the first place you visit?

lol the audience for this game are such fucking tards.

Because finding the Acorn was your event, duh.
If Wardell's events go like "you are destined to find an ancient Lemurian microchip for a tablet, and play frogger on it with Carnifex and Ribbit" then he can go fuck himself, I jelly.

My theory is that he went adventuring in the rifts and the house explosion was because he forgot to close the gas

I've been experimenting with shotguns as well and I think you are correct, the precision is not worth the damage trade off. I think combat shotguns basically suck due to the absolute shit ammo economy EXCEPT a full auto tyranny can get you 5 stacks of sixth shell, to then use with a vindicator. Over all I am not sure that it's worth the three feats it takes to get that going though.

I have discovered that napalm is the grenade of choice for beach invasions. In addition to the obvious, it doubles as the ultimate flare. Given it's limited quantity, I think this is the ideal use for it.

Maybe he is the siphoner man at night and Hank Wardell during day.

>It ain't me starts playing

Wait. What's the earliest you can kill Aran?

As soon as you can get to the Black Sea and trigger the expedition, and craft gas grenades.

So technically the second you get to Core City? I've yet to go on the DLC, I'm assuming you can enter it, back out and have Aran spawn?

>aran jumps me in my house
>plasma sentries don't help

I'm glad you guys are talking about lore stuff. I'm basically skipping half of the non essential text and skip like literally all green text while only skimming through the main quest stuff. Thanks to you guys I have a basic understanding whats going on.

Well, I guess with gas grenades and traps you could kill the Beast very early, so yeah. Not sure if there's an easier achievement to impress Briggs than this one, Balor or Arena then Oligarch quests seems harder. Maybe cheese your way to Invictus with traps and f9?
But you'd have to somehow survive the first attack or bail on Aegis

I think there's a Persuasion check that allows you to go to the expac without doing shit.

Yeah to convince captain Briggs that the task of recovering the armadillo drill was a humongous task

report it

>Arena then Oligarch quests seems harder
I didn't have to do oligarch quests, just the arena.

Arena is piss easy because its 1v1 fight and no matter your build you will always be a fucking monster 1v1 capable of killing literal gods at lvl 10 if the game allowed you.

Jekyll and Hyde'ing? What a a legend. He should have said hi after I granted his bro the prime time death he always wanted though.

Any idea how high it is?

>Marsh honey
>Increases perception by 2 and heals 2 health for 10 turns
>CANNOT BE USED IN COMBAT
for what purpose?

Who here cheated through all jet ski fights? Its some fucking annoying bullshit.
>no traps
>no caltrops
>no stealth
>20% chance to hit
>some enemies you literally cant reach as melee

More secret detection and panic healing

its like a food, I guess
just use it before combat

you dont have to cheat, just avoid them or run away
I find that skirting the edges of maps is an easy way to avoid them

consolation prize for getting hit by locusts for 5 minutes, use it for regen after locust fights

thing is, unless you know where a secret is beforehand, 10 turns of per increase won't help you
maybe if it weighed 0.01 so you could spam it, but marsh honey is heavy mang

versatility feat is calling

it may be heavy, but if you fight all the hives you'll have literally hundreds of them

you could easily go back through any area you've been before with increased perception to see if you missed any secrets
with that, the juice, third eye; it seems to be intended

on top of the already existing mushroom salad and adaptive goggles

some areas you can just suspect it, that's when you use it, probably only good if you have decent per already

Too bad there's nothing for 3 Will true men to get the lore

Mmh

Effective 80.

So it's doable as early as level 8 with 10 Will
Guess I'll keep that in mind

youtube.com/watch?v=jI0w7X2Swl4

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 1.33M)