7th Stand User

DIO's fight only took three minutes.

Attached: y1.png (1312x1029, 760K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand
7su2.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/fWxXkbjW-nM
chaosanontranslate.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well lot's of time stops.

Eh, Dio's fight is kinda simple if you just focus on either hitting him or The World.

I don't want to ideafag too much, but I remembered that Araki did nothing with the 1999 Nostradamus prophecy despite mentioning it at the beginning of part 4

I think I also forgot about that, what was it?

The king of terror would come from the sky or something like that

I guess he dropped it since he didn't figure how to implement it in the story.

So assuming that the people planing the make their games follow through with it, how long do you figure it'll be for them to go from the planning stage to implementing it?
Part 7 user is obviously exempt from this.

Attached: desert.png (320x160, 5K)

/Vg/ you retards

I'm guessing the real trouble is going to be getting an artist for sprites/tilesets

Keep bumping ;)

Part 6 guy here, this I can do all the rest myself but not having sprites if a problem. If I really don't find anybody reliable enough to draw them I'll have to do it myself.

Is your game going to have any connection to the part 3 one?

Not for the moment.

How many fan games are there?

it was 1 minute for me on joseph's ending

In the making, theres
> A Part 4 fan game
> A different part 4 game in the process if the guy last thread was legit
> A part 5 fan game
> A part 6 fan game
> A part 7 fan game
> And a fan game based on an original part.

So in total, there's fucking 6 fan games that are in the process of being made.
Assuming they all follow through.

You can also just do small amounts of work in between

Attached: 976698.jpg (913x623, 144K)

> And a fan game based on an original part.
This one is new to me

Yeah it was thought about during the end of one of these threads, but a guy was thinking about making a 7su in an original part involving the mafia, and you being a police officer.
That might be a long shot, but I remembered it, so it's getting counted along with the others.

Attached: Napalm Death.png (268x188, 4K)

>he thinks a part 5 game actually exists

Demo in a month:^)

Hey, all I said was that people planned on making a fan game and what part they were planing on.
I'm hopeful, but it's up to time to see what happens.

Yeah, that was me. I'm going to focus on the Part 6 game and put that on hold for now

I wouldn't even mind if we move to /vg/. My phone data has been IP blocked from posting on Yea Forums so I can't participate in these threads when out of the house.

Well that's fine, what part of the project are you gonna be assisting with?

I'm doing stand designs and move lists at the moment.

>posting spoilers
dickhead

I mean nobody likes being spoiled, but since the games based on part 3 it'd be reasonable to think people know about what happens in it.

>a thread about a 30 year old ongoing franchise with dozens of memes on the internet
>a thread about a game with spoilers for all parts
>caption talks about the final boss
>have to open a picture to even see the spoilers
>the picture clearly shows the final fight of the part
>have to read the words to even get the spoilers
You had to ignore so many warnings that your complaint isn't even justified.

Araki does this shit all the time. He just outright drops plotlines, characters and powers sometimes.

Bumping

Attached: main-qimg-ae6ec4c05dd0ca9ecf46d55981b423ec.jpeg.jpg (500x283, 78K)

Post stands ideas for part 4

I like this one, but i'm not sure if I can improve on it.
Maybe I should work on it a bit more.
Got another if anybodies interested.

Attached: Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting.png (1430x863, 53K)

Not him, but post them all.

Attached: seventh_stand_user.jpg (680x811, 87K)

This is the only other new one since I brought up Playback in the last thread.
I thought Hustle Bones could also be given an ability to add bones to things it touches, but considering what it already can to, it felt like overkill.
Still, haven't seen a stand effect bones before.

Attached: Hustle Bones.png (1437x885, 42K)

when making a stand you should start on what powers are fun or useful in a video game

Right looks much better, left doesn't fit Josuke

It was just him creating a mesmerizing intro and to incorporate how this is a "new world" that would be different from the other parts, as shown when the early era of Jojo is now Parts 1-3. It's also just him mostly adding in his knowledge of French and Italian history, as he'll later show in Part 5 and Part 7. It never was really a dropped plotline, unlike the delinquent kid with the same hairstyle as Josuke.

I think that delinquent was just a random guy.
Josuke just wanted to emulate the person who saved his life.

>It never was really a dropped plotline, unlike the delinquent kid with the same hairstyle as Josuke.
Why are there still idiots who think Josuke time travelled when it's clearly proven time and time again that it was never going to be the case?

Yea Forums you retards

Convince me the any of these fangames are real

Attached: 1565448105458.jpg (740x602, 477K)

You mean like the 7th stand user aswell, or the fan projects based off of it?

None of them are real yet, execpt for 7su2

Quicksilver best stand

Well since there's no specification, 7th stand user is a real game that you could download over here:
7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand

But besides the guy working on part 7 posting his progress here and there, there's the normal 7su2 that's found over here:
7su2.tumblr.com/
It kinda sucks since it's in development hell at the moment.
The others are basically going off of the faith of their words.

That's not Caravan.
Or Napalm Death. Or Specials.
Lots of nice stands though.

Attached: Best bird.jpg (268x188, 8K)

It was clearly being set up to be revealed as SOMETHING later. The kid appears out of nowhere and then he's impossible to find after they make it out of the storm.

I still love adam ant.
Bug bros for life.

Rereading it, I can see where and why the connections are being made, but I could argue that while not wrong or anything like that, could have been a bit dramatized by Josuke and his mom.

AHEM
FUCK VINS
FUCK JOEY
AND FUCK DIO

It's clearly a different person. And it demolishes Josuke's entire selfless character if his entire personality was made because of a selfish act.
Here's a video that talks about it from a different perspective.
youtu.be/fWxXkbjW-nM

Wasn't here of a while
is the chaos mode update translated?

It's been a little over a week since he's reported or dropped off an update, so for now we have the chaos mode up to Hong Kong.
chaosanontranslate.tumblr.com/