Were they the good guys?

Attached: Gla.gif (200x200, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdVDGkbDQ1k
youtube.com/watch?v=cJJo6hDdkMM
youtube.com/watch?v=x530q4hlv9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

TFW you can't make another generals game due to all the shit that was in the original generals
>Slave labor
>Suicide Bombers
>GLA is basically ISIS
>Destroying a dam and a conference center in the china campaign

Attached: DrThrax.png (331x327, 173K)

They don't even give their workers SHOES FOR FUCK SSAKE!?

Based music.
youtube.com/watch?v=cdVDGkbDQ1k

Yes, too bad the chinks cucked them along with Europe.

There is massive potential in middle eastern terror groups when it comes to rts factions.
Just look at these fuckers.
youtube.com/watch?v=cJJo6hDdkMM

>GLA is basically ISIS
Its actually the other way around

>GLA.gif
>it doesn't explodes

Let's put it this way: Imagine how shitty of a person you must be if you enemies hate you so much they base many of their weapons around suicide bombs.

You literally fire a scud storm on civilians in the first mission

Or if their religious doctrine encourages giving life in service of a cause, granting you complete absolution. It's what many younger muslims do, they go to Europe, party hard, do drugs, commit every sin imaginable according to their scripture, but then after they've had enough they blow themselves up or use the truck of peace, canceling all of their misdeeds out according to their scripture.

The GLA is Christian? Christianity is the only religion where you get complete absolution for doing one singe thing at the end of your life.

>Christianity is the only religion where you get complete absolution for doing one singe thing at the end of your life.
t. triggered roach

You don't know much about islam, do you?

By all means, cite the verse in the Koran you are quoting. Because the Koran actually specifically forbids suicide, and so a suicide attack is a guaranteed one way ticket to Hell.

>implying that "muh holy book" has ever mattered all that much when it comes to actual religious dogma.

Fact is that islamists can justify suicide bombing due to the hadiths and shit even if it isn't directly allowed by their holy book.

Fuck off, mudslime apologist.

You're thinking of Christians. They love to argue about how their holy book allows them to keep people as slaves, murder people, amass huge amounts of wealth, never go to church, and otherwise do whatever they want.

No, I am thinking of the subhuman mudslimes that still murder people due to their holy book stating that non-muslims are fair game for anything.

Fuck off, mudslime apologists.
Also, christians are fucking cucks and fellate those mudslimes all day, every day here in my homeland. I have no love for them either. I want all that abrahamic desert bs removed from my people's lands.

Did you ever think that Christians murdering them by the millions, and dropping bombs on civilians even today makes a few people want revenge?

My country had no part in the shit that is going on in the middle east and yet the subhuman mudslimes still commit terror attacks here and rape our children despite my people offering nothing but hospitality for them out of our foolish and naive generosity.

Fuck off, mudslime apologist.

china will grow larger.

Attached: 0.jpg (360x360, 34K)

Suicide is not permitted by Islam, for any reason.

>My country had no part in the shit that is going on in the middle east
Then your country's irrelevant and no one cares that it's being attacked.

>You deserve unprovoked attacks because you are irrelevant geopolitically.

Nice moral framework you got there.

Your people and your religion did. No one cares about some imaginary lines.

Is there a way to play Generals in Win 10? I heard you can turn some shit off in the bios but i'd rather not touch that just for one game

>your people
>your religion

Are you implying that white people are some uniform race? For your information christianity was brought to my people by the sword and for most of our history it has been other "white people" subjugating us.

You must be murrican for being so fucking retarded.

I was with you up until you made this comment but now I see how stupid the rest of what you said was.
It's time we stop saying "few" be cause every Islamic nation is aiding and abetting the multitudes of hardliners in one way or the other. Jihad is an integral part of Islam and they've been fighting Christians and other non believers for as long as they have existed.

life's not fair

Then don't complain when I object to mudslimes or their presence in my homeland.

>my
not for long

Oh, so you were a mudslime all along. I cannot wait to partake in purging your disgusting ilk from my homeland.

keep larping while your demographics change

The biggest and still growing party in my homeland has the goal of getting rid of all of you mudslimes.
Don't come crying when your ilk gets deported you subhuman animal.

it won't go anywhere

Keep coping subhuman mudslime.

nothing sadder than having false hope in the desperate flailings of a DOA political party before the defeat of your people.

this games whole soundtrack was great, all 3 factions had badass music
youtube.com/watch?v=x530q4hlv9c

Attached: 1565882014878.jpg (1500x1200, 677K)

It came out a couple of years after 9/11, it's weird how people actually become less sensitive to these things when something actually bad happens but get uppity now that fucking nothing is happening.

You mean ISIS is basically GLA.

>he's just some student
never gets old

used to play this as a teenage with one of my friends
strategy was always turtle like fucking crazy and abuse attack ground command on long range artillery so he could never enter my base. meanwhile, build 20 superweapons at once and nuke the shit out of him
he stopped playing with me after about a dozen games