Why aren't you playing dragon quest builders?

Why aren't you playing dragon quest builders?

Attached: Capture.png (1923x1079, 3.12M)

Because I'm playing DQXI

I dont own consoles anymore.
Maybe if it comes to PC.

its really comfy i hope you pc bros get it desu

Attached: aquarium_pack_screen_02.jpg (583x330, 46K)

I'm pissed at how I handled my Isle of Awakening and can't revert it so I stopped playing. Also I got pissed with all the useless fucking human AI. They literally do nothing but eat, shit and sleep.

>Not going PC/Switch master race
Truly, you must hate video games.

>Switch

A failed system with shitty hardware and not a single game to write home about. Why the fuck would I want that.

I'm playing Dragon Quest III.

Because I hear it runs like shit even on PS4 pro.

Should I play the first game or just skip it and buy 2?

To play video games that you can't play on the PC.
>not a single game to write home about
Ah. You're a faggot. Miss me with your gay ass reply then.

I was gonna get it at release but I heard the Switch version has some faults so I got Minecraft instead (haven't played it in a long ass time so I've been enjoying catching up on all the new additions), maybe I'll get it some time this year. Christmas maybe.

I'm saving my money for DQXI and the Digimon bundle. I'll pick this up probably around Christmas, idk.

>Switch version has some faults
PS4 version runs a little smoother, but it actually has the same faults. I played through the whole thing on PS4 and it still had a big issue with frame drops. I think it's less the system and just more that whoever programmed it this time around programmed it like ass.

I got other games on my backlog

I hope it's not the NES version

Skip it and buy 2. Better in every way

But I am.

Attached: EC06R4DUUAIhaCZ.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I am playing the Android version, what is the matter with the NES version?

>I am playing the Android version

"Good news, I don't have herpes. Bad news, I have HIV."

Ignore , he's a faggot.

NES version of the first three games were balanced around grinding. They altered the math so it was less so in future versions of the game.

>Ignore

You can't ignore my girth.

Oh no. Someone left their .02 mechanical pencil lead on my desk. Whatever shall I do.

Attached: Stare.jpg (588x418, 22K)

aint really tryna spend money like dat doe. why wanna gift it to me? das rite fgt

because its not on PC, i do have a switch, but if i want to play what it basically is Dragon Quest Minecraft, then i want to play it as it should be.

Give me that pencil, I'm gonna show you a magic trick.

As a PC/Switch/PS4 connoisseur, the Switch is worth it. The exclusives are pretty good (although you'll be able to play all of them on PC soon) but the portability changed which games I play. I play way more indies now and JRPG in bed is top tier comfy kino. Get a Switch unless you are so poor it's a luxury purchase for you.

You're telling me that the NES version was WORSE than this?

WHY CANT I CHANGE MY HAIRSTYLE YET, I'm SICK OF MIKU HAIR! I THOUGHT THEY ADDED NEW HAIRSTYLES IN THE UPDATE!

RISE UP *sounds*

Its not that bad, there are framedrops fairly frequently but they are minor. There were some larger drops occasionally but they were brief. Personally I don't mind, it's not the kind of game that suffers massively from it, but I know people go ape shit about even the most minor of drops, so I guess it's down to you.

Relative. The NES versions were intentionally programmed to support grinding, the reason being that it fit into the Japanese mentality and Yuji wanted to "reward people who worked hard".

Anyone working on anything cool?

Attached: EC1MYJRVAAARuX-.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

You are retarded

What are the unbreakable bronze tiles for? Theres a set in the desert and the mountains, but I can't seem to find any in the greens, are they some sort of indicator of some kind?

They're markers for stuff that's going to be built later in the story

I know that, ive already completed the main story, I just wanna get rid of them

I'm still slowly going through the first game. I might pick up the second if I don't get burnt out on it or something.

Id's probably be done by now if I didn't autistically stop and build at least one type of landmark structure in every area

Ultimallet, bro.

Okay, as long as they are actually breakable I'm good.

The trowel works too.

Not for me it doesn't, tried replacing it with snow and it wouldn't change, I suppose I need the mallet first.

>building anything beyond 4 walls and a door is meaningless
>combat system is simplistic
give me an orcs must die like update with a more buildings and tower defense missions

Played the demos, just couldn’t get into it. On the other hand I’m getting invested into mainline DQ, playing III and XI is a blast.

Right, sorry, I forgot. The trowel only replaces blocks your currently equipped hammer can break.

Thought so, thanks for the help, I have such specific questions about this game, I can never find anything on google.