Smash ultimate DLC

>banjo releases in the middle of September.
>the next character is revealed in the Nintendo direct, it is sans and papyrus as 1 character with a unique mechanic where you play as papyrus until he dies from a health metre and when he dies you play as sans. I have heard 2 stages, which are the judgement hall and Snowdin town.
>the final DLC character is waluigi, from what I have heard when he is being played as the assist trophy will just be disabled, his stage is waluigi pinball.
>there is one bonus character who is Geno, I don't know if he comes with a stage.
>I have heard rumours of a second fighters pack but not a lot however I have heard of a stage pack for all the cut stages in smashes history.

Attached: 1200px-Waluigi_emblem.svg.png (1200x1200, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75h_6RCvTxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Undertale

Attached: 2E31C952-58A0-4232-96EC-076AA6D7A996.jpg (373x521, 40K)

>2 stages

0/10

FINALLY
FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO KICKED US TO THE DIRT

Attached: 0E2E2EB0-68B5-4FA9-A85F-E7DFA461B1BE.jpg (600x500, 81K)

>it is sans and papyrus as 1 character with a unique mechanic where you play as papyrus until he dies from a health metre and when he dies you play as sans
Your gimmick is retarded, but should we actually get an Undertale rep, Papyrus and Sans as a duo fighter would be the best way to go.

>AT becoming playable
>Geno as bonus fighter
>Second fighter pass
The trinity of fake and gay

fake but based

Attached: ezgif-1-e994dc5f25df.gif (200x200, 108K)

Soul caliber got a second season. This will definitely get one.

I said there were talks of a second fighters pass, nothing has been decided

Attached: 51B8E31A-9C2C-4811-AADD-451CFBE6B743.png (884x1154, 305K)

Second fighter pass is possible, totally agree on the other two though.

You didn’t even tried....

>middle of september
you failed

Attached: chrome_ZwIQK4dJ42.png (222x316, 41K)

>created entirely to fill out a character selection screen, wasn't even made by Nintendo themselves
>has never been playable in anything remotely non-spinoff
>never appeared in a Wario game besides maybe a tiny cameo
>barely gets acknowledged by Nintendo outside of sports/spinoff games
>has little-to-no personality besides 'goofy evil version of Luigi who hangs out with Wario'
>doesn't even have interesting traits that would make him a great Smash fighter besides 'could use weapons from sports games' which Peach already did
>has not done anything worthy of being included in a Smash game as a fighter
>already is in the game as an Assist Trophy, isn't that good enough?

Fuck Waluigi. He’s a terrible character that’s become a garbage internet meme and he is creatively and morally bankrupt.

I'm tired of seeing people desperately using him as a DLC character desire as if it's even close to something like Joker, Banjo, Bayonetta, Cloud, etc.

Shut up. I hate seeing people spit on waluigi and his fans. He has high demand, and needs to be in, instead of giving his deserved spot away to console competition mascots

He does not have high demand.
He does not "need to be in"

Here's a good question:
Why does he need to be in?

There is not a single character in Smash who doesn't have their own game and isn't a major, main character in their franchise. Not a one.

Waluigi is not only completely out of place, he has no standing beyond random party game character. He's in hell with Birdo and other semi-characters, but you guys don't meme Birdo so you can't pretend Birdo is highly demanded.

You just answered your own question; he has high demand from a shit ton of loving fans, and Sakurai keeps kicking us to the ground. He is a well recognized character, and Wario needs a new rep (fuck off with your Ashley and Captain Pauline)

is the 20th not in the middle

The "shit ton of loving fans" are non-existent. There's only a few active Waluigi fans, and I'm not sure what you're even a fan of. Mario Kart games? Mario Party? Waluigi has no games.

Attached: Dark_Pit_SSB4.png (500x500, 175K)

Dark Samus and Dark Pit both play major antagonist roles in their respective main series.

We like the spinoffs, since they have their own identity, and thus count as their own line up. Waluigi had a big role as a villain in Mario DDR
>Waluigi is too-
Stop right ducking there.
Ridley too big
Bayonetta too sexy
Banjo Kazooie (why are they in?) too Microsofty

>Dark Pit
>major antagonist
someone didnt play the game. i didnt even bring up dark samus

Yes, but so far fighter pass fighters only show up the week after a amiibo wave drops
24/25th is at the end of the month

THEY ARE EXISTANT YOU REVISIONIST

>waluigi
>undertale
>geno
>second pack

Attached: maximumlaff.jpg (680x594, 33K)

Damn, I remember this little dude, got a lot of fame on youtube because of his disorder or whatever, even tough all he did was poor lip-sync of pop music. Did he die, or can I still hate him?

>Neku gets into Smash
>TWEWY Threads become absolute hellholes that never discuss the game again.
Not worth it.

Waluigi is the main villain of the Mario DDR game, not that it matters because he isn't in.

>waluigiredditors still at it

Attached: 1551848393538.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

Nintendo straight out said that they heard the cries from his fans, and Sakurai was going to do something about it. He has to be the final dlc, or that will just be bad business promises and false advertising

>Mario DDR
The only one who remembers that or even brings it up are Smash faggots. He was in the game for 30 seconds as an introductory boss battle.

Did you even play it

He isn't the main villain dumb fuck.
Have you played it? No. you haven't.
He steals ONE key from the FIRST world and you get it back pretty much immediately. His boss dance is the easiest in the game and he's gone after that.

rosterfags already got autism bear as the rosterfagging rep

>Microsofty
The fuck does that mean? They were practically Nintendo characters before the buyout. We already have enough Mario characters as is.

It means Waluigi faggots making up random shit to try to justify the inclusion of a party game character.

Waluigi doesn't even have a spot in his own brothers mainline games.

Doesn’t matter. He’s an Xbox character, and it’s annoying seeing competitors in our NINTENDO GAME. It’s like asking for Cheeto Fries at McDonalds

Not habbening, but in case Assist trophies can be made playable characters in the same game : please make Alucard,Springman & Zero a reality.

Everyone has always considered Banjo and Kazooie to be Nintendo characters. Even after the Microsoft buyout. Rare was basically responsible for the Nintendo 64's main lineup of great games and without Rare Nintendo would definitely be in a different spot than they are now considering all they did for SNES and N64.

Stop trying to drag down other characters to somehow make Waluigi matter more - the fucker was made by Camelot and Miyamoto actually NIXXED the idea of other "wa" characters like Wapeach because he realized that they were shitty and uncreative.

Not for accurate people, no.

Waluigi is the kind of corporate trash character that’s lazy, dumb, and uninteresting. I like Wario, but I can admit that he's a lazy foil for Mario, one who is way less interesting than Bowser.

Nintendo literally just took the M in Mario and flipped it. Waluigi is twice removed from Mario and twice as stupid. The L on his hat, in reference to Luigi, is flipped, but his name still starts with a W. It doesn't even make sense at this point. At least Wario is in it for gold and self-esteem, Waluigi has no goals beyond being annoying and loud.

Yep, he's in.

Attached: 1566745046670.png (813x587, 619K)

Then why is Wario in if he’s hated so much

why does anyone actually like waluigi
at all
he's the most generic mustache twirling villain imaginable, there are 100 versions of his character, and all he does is scream loudly and act super annoying alongside Wario. Even Wario is annoyed by him.

at this point, i want that "muh literal pngs deconfirm" rule to get fucked

Attached: 1550929615899.jpg (250x226, 5K)

because wario is a funny bastard fat jew and has not one but two series

Because Wario has:

8 Mainline Wario Games

8 Mainline WarioWare games

4 "Other" Games

2 Dsiware games

Plus many appearances in other mainline Mario games. Most people find Wario as really uncool who they end up loving because of his greed and macho attitude.

Waluigi on the other hand has no games and has appeared in no mainline games, not even alongside Wario, and no one likes him. A smattering of Smash people online have started standing behind him and pretending they like him, but they're like these people
They don't even know Waluigi's roles and haven't even played the games he's actually been in.

At this point, characters like Birdo and Captain Toad are much more deserving of spots than Waluigi ever will be.

SHE'S IN
BROS SHE'S CONFIRMED

Attached: cala.gif (640x400, 515K)

Ima make this real simple: there is no Waluigi fanbase. There is a Smash faggot fanbase that uses Waluigi as a puppet to pretend they care about so they can talk about Smash Bros or "rally behind the underdog"
If Waluigi was in they would latch onto someone else. that is not a fanbase. there are no waluigi games to actively seek out and play. his "fanbase" was only vocal in relation to Smash Bros. there has been no major organized effort to actually get Nintendo to recognize the character or make a Waluigi game, the only "organized" efforts if you can call them that are a few dedicated autistic Smash fans posting "I want Waluigi lol" on a smash message board and spamming polls, which is real obvious by the way, and makes nintendo hate the character.

He's alive and I can even tell you from experience that he's a pompous asshole as we went to highschool together, he was the grade below mine.

Two examples including him ghosting the morning announcement crew after promising to be in a video and habitually just writing essays about whatever (including his "career") instead of the given prompt.

this, same for geno

This.
Nintendo is going to actively ignored spammed characters like waluigi because they are a business that lives off capital and money. they know that devoting time and effort to flavor of the month character memes isn't going to benefit anyone. this is why a character like Captain Toad who was well received and showed up in Mario Galaxy got his own game. And even then Capt. Toad hasn't sold as well as a Mario or Luigi game.

>waluigi
>undertale
>geno
Yeah, no

Attached: 853396D7-D762-444E-AE7E-06FE3B3BB134.jpg (640x623, 70K)

Capt Toad is selling... OK...
Even Wario's latest platformer which was WarioLand Shake It fell short of sales goals.
A Waluigi game would sell so fucking bad.

>Sans & Papyrus get in
>Waluigi gets in too

Don’t do this to me user. I know its too good to be true. Don’t get my hopes up. I just want Sans in man. I just want Sans in.

These are Waluigi fans trying to say that Waluigi is the main villain of Luigi's Mansion 3.

Attached: Waluigi fans.png (1053x848, 664K)

yes Yes YES. FIANLLY
antiwahfags BTFO

Based Sneedposter

I know its bullshit but if Waluigi was actually the villain of Luigis Mansion 3 I’d be fucking hyped

Just wanted to let you guys know, when you argue with Waluigifaggots, this is the type of people you're talking to

Attached: okay.png (1102x1016, 977K)

Not like you didn’t do the same thing with Banjo

>discordfags are so thirsty for a target that they’re attacking a character that already got AT’d and is totally off the table
What’s next, are you going to start making Issac hate threads again?

Attached: 29B250BA-BFCF-43EB-9385-C4C38DDB614D.jpg (413x395, 73K)

We need a new Kirby rep before even CONSIDERING turning Waluigi into a fighter.

Fuck off deefag. We don’t WANT or NEED fucking Hat Goomba.

>implying people thought banjofags were better
Cry harder, basedboy

I bet you think Arbiter from Halo is Hat Elite. Go eat your crayons

Eternal reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=75h_6RCvTxI

Source?

>2 stages
Yaaaaaaaaaa

There's more to Kirby than Bandana Dee, brainlet.

yes i love waluigi geno banjo and sans i hope this leak becomes a reality also can yall stop being toxic for once sheesh do you people even have functioning brains grow the fuck up

>Calling him based despite you clearly saying otherwise

Are you fucking retarded?

>Implying anyone besides a select few actually want anyone that isn’t Dee

Keep seething deefags

Attached: 0A49EB6C-3A1C-4C26-A644-27383410627B.jpg (700x700, 127K)

THe design looks like waluigi's nose and moustache