Is it worth 30 bucks?

Is it worth 30 bucks?

Attached: 2508150751.jpg (1356x754, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmHnrA4N8dk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just watch it on YouTube

Sure, not like it's going to get any single player DLC down the line since Rockstar's too busy jewing the online

Watch the film Unforgiven (1992) and depending on how much you like that, make your choice. It's not like the same plot or anything, it's just a tolerance marker.

No, wait until black friday.

At this point, no.
Literally no reason to play it at this point no matter what the price.

Why?

Yikes @ the crazy salty pc gamers in here. Yes, its worth 30 bucks.

If you have a pc just wait for the port if you havent played it yet you can wait.

Otherwise its an excellent game and i didnt regret buying it at full price. im in my 3rd playthrough now

It was a fad dude. Do you see anyone really talking about it anymore? Even the multiplayer is worthless at this point.
You missed the pristine opportunity to play it, and it really would be a waste of your time now.

>people arent talking about a close to 1 year old single player game
wow i guess that means every game that isnt being discussed on Yea Forums is trash

OH wait THIS THREAD IS DISCUSSION OF THE GAME

Yea Forums doesnt talk about video games, this isnt an argument. And if you think the only time a video game is worth playing is while it's hype release window is going you're whats wrong with video games

yes

>Yea Forums isnt taking about it so dont even bother playing it
What a strange way of thinking

Yeah. The Single Player is fucking exceptional, and the Multiplayer is about to get an update that’ll hopefully give players a bit more to do.

>the game isn’t popular enough for me to talk about at school anymore so nobody should play it
What a fucking retarded metric for quality

Yes

I bought it for 60. I didn't regret it but I would advise waiting for the PC version. The 30 fps smear-o-vision ruins the exploration in the game.

its a good game

Attached: 20190821_131948.jpg (4032x1960, 1.98M)

>this
Vidya is forever ruined for me

Attached: B5A63B78-49A7-48C7-BA6A-3145BF84EFB1.jpg (535x577, 42K)

Yeah, it's pretty good.
It's not as amazing as some people say but it's worth a playthrough.
Don't bother with multiplayer, it's trash.

Attached: Arthur_Insist.jpg (1079x655, 93K)

Wait till you can get it for 10.

fuck yeah it is, game is great and is the best shooting in a R* sandbox yet

Attached: tree_4m.webm (1920x1080, 1.92M)

and here, OP reveals the purpose of the thread. Antagonizing platform wars.

Yes, just don't expect a good story or a satisfying conclusion. Also, don't expect to play through it more than once after you've beaten it. I would seriously take your fucking time ( ALONG FUCKING TIME) in Chapters 2 and 4. Do NOT be in a rush to beat it or get to Chapter 5, or even 6.

It's a slow burn game, but the gameplay is honestly the best part. Don't listen to the kinofags, they're retarded. Pic related, the choices don't matter either, just pick whatever gets you the most money, fuck the moral dichotomy.

Attached: 1564586309272.jpg (1023x1024, 102K)

It's a love song to the Old West with Rockstar level production levels, and some of the best voice acting and soundtrack ever in a game.
The controls somewhat suck and what not but the guns themselves pop off pretty well.
youtube.com/watch?v=QmHnrA4N8dk

Attached: pearsonrdr2.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

One of the best stories in all of vidya bud

no

Attached: 7-10-2019_12-46-42_AM-npnn0cma.jpg (3840x2160, 2.13M)

>believes is it a mediocre story

Want to know how I can tell that you are a weeb?

Sure, if you like Rockstar's other games. Just don't even put a single dollar into the gang's camp, never donate to the camp, and never give Pearson shit. Just ignore the gang's camp entirely. You lose absolutely everything at the end. You can buy the satchels and stuff from a fence for dirt fucking cheap as John. I was so fucking pissed.

the story doesent really go anywhere and after the six or seventh time a robbery/plan failed because someone was expecting you but Dutch keeps insisting that you just need more money, it gets tiresome

Attached: 1549102212401.jpg (700x788, 78K)

They were a family once ;_;

you should try it imho it's the best game they made since max payne 3. Calling a game of this scope shit is retarded imho, same for breath of the wild. If you don't like it good for you but not seeing any value is just projecting your shitty life.

your talking about it right now

also to OP get it. easy 100+ hour mega game if you like rockstars games and or western stuff. its good and theres bunch of fun stuff to do

I got it for less, thought it was worth more. Probably my favorite game aside from P5 since I bought PS4.

>he missed the reason why Dutch keeps saying that
it's like anyone that says the story is shit either did not play the game or just skipped every single scene

It's arguably Rockstar's best game, with the greatest vidya protagonist of all time, arguably one of the best cast of characters and story, some fun ass shooting provided you disable auto aim, god tier OST and the most impressive lighting in any game to date.

You won't want to replay it though because it'll make you want to relieve all those painful moments. Kind of like The Last Guardian.

reminds me of that Watch Dogs 3 RTX webm

Honestly this. There's no reason to play it for yourself, the actual gameplay is tedious garbage with poor controls. The writing is the only worthwhile aspect of the game and even that is kinda basic.

All it has it graphics which arent that good after awhile anyway it handles really bad, story is garbage, the characters are all garbage its like a really good looking piece of trash yeah it looks good but its still trash

What's wrong with the controls?

There is a full days worth of input lag

no, there isnt, only to start moving from a stop if walking. if you hold x or are already moving the movement is weighty but doesnt have the same input lag as that shill's video. the problem is the hold for 2 seconds to pick up items and having the character have to slide into place for every single thing, the 5 hour long skinning animations (neat at first but needs option to toggle, i mean fast anims are already in the game for when you skin something too close to a tree, etc)

The story's really let down by the two dimensional nature of Micah. Ridiculous that his importance in the story is as much as it is and he's equivalent to some random thug in ANY OTHER Rockstar game.

Beat me to it. Glad I'm not the only one that realised just how bullshit and misleading that webm going around is. It's almost like people haven't even played the game...

>dude, what if we emulated The Wild Bunch, Tombstone, The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, made the choices not fucking matter, and just made a story off of em all?
Kill yourself easily-appeased faggot

No, wait till it 60 again.

what do you think of Dragon Age: Origins?

Lol cope

It's not worth a penny.