Stop scrolling, this is the Police!

>Platinum Games first Nintendo Exclusive this gen
>Their first big budget title since Nier Automata
>An original IP that triggers american reeestera types because it shows cops as heros
>A vast, multilayered urban environment to freely explore
>An array of stands to level up and customise builds for
>The most complex moveset in a character action game to date
>Takes Automatas rpg aspects and improves on them
>Team not only includes platinum vets but veterans of sci-fi anime and manga including Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop
>Early reviews in unanimous agreement that this is the best game platinum has ever made

When did you realise this is going to be the biggest game for the second half of 2019 and potential GOTY candidate?

Attached: Astral-Chain-new-video-585x300.png (585x300, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMS-LMKXKTo
platinumgames.com/games/astral-chain
youtube.com/watch?v=PT5yMfC9LQM
youtube.com/watch?v=yRN8JuAbH0E
youtube.com/watch?v=q6qV9IKc3Sg
youtu.be/tONkiVyeqVk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.C.A.B.
aclu.org/issues/criminal-law-reform/reforming-police-practices/asset-forfeiture-abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=aPieJVPBYJg
youtube.com/watch?v=S15lwGN0m68
youtube.com/watch?v=HbvXwJU6BbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not buying it and I will be laughing as it fails to outsell a port of a lesser platformer series.

>He doesn't know its already sold out on preorders alone on almost every website while western trash like Control is going to be dead on arrival

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Practically every game out there sells out on preorders alone
Also I have no idea what Control is. I just like Nintendo & would like for weebs to fuck off out of my console. Thankfully again, they can always be laughed at when sales drop

WHERES THE FUCKING PC PORT RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ITS JUST LIKE THAT ONE EPISODE OF STURR TRAK.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Calm down dude, it's for the fucking Shitch.

>Sell more than Xbone
>Gets Platinum exclusive while Scalebound dies
Phil must be seething.

>playing a game which glorifies cops

yikes

Attached: trannyera.jpg (844x713, 118K)

>Mario Maker 2 is goty
>Fire Emblem Three Houses is goty
>this shit is goty
You Switch shills need to calm down for fucks sake.

Attached: 1xr4zs.jpg (240x240, 11K)

>Brunette 2b in short shorts and thigh high boots
They better use all that advanced lewd tech again!

Attached: maxresdefault (41).jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>Mario Maker 2 is goty
I refuse to believe this was ever said by a human being.

You tell em Xister!

Attached: reeeeeeee.png (618x356, 82K)

I want to be arrested and choked by her thighs.

Attached: 1565928599154.jpg (1280x1707, 210K)

Of course they are mad about fun.

Anybody got the interview where somebody tried to grill the director on this and he just shot them right the fuck down.

No but I wanna see it now

Attached: 0121.jpg (2392x3250, 563K)

Based. It must absolutely burn reseteras biscuits that they repeatedly try to threaten Platinum with the cisfinder general turning the transeye of sauron in their direction and every time getting stonewalled like they deserve.
They gave us a white haired, wide hipped gynoid beauty and now a thick thighed tomboy punchgirl. Based and waifupilled.

>cyberpunk can't portray police in a positive light
What the fuck do they think stand alone complex is.

Its resetera, if its not approved by the transmatriarchs these social meerkats never independently look at any media lest they be judged as a witch and excommunicated from the cult that taught them to cut off all family and friends as problematic and to rely purely on them.

On topic the gameplay looks interesting: youtube.com/watch?v=PMS-LMKXKTo

It feels overall like Policenauts, Nier Automata, Jojo, Bayonetta and God Eater all got thrown in a blender which mite b cool i just hope its not another super short, easy game like W101.

>cyberpunk insprired
You mean GitS-inspired? But makoto is a fucking police.

>>The most complex moveset in a character action game to date
Talk to me about all the jumping

Astral Chain is pretty much the anti-Restera game and as such I'm tempted to buy two copies

Attached: 1534866175349.png (1420x165, 33K)

>W101
>short

Wanna know how I know you never played it?

Attached: tumblr_mw2j6zw0AO1t0grs4o1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 492K)

>Composer: Satoshi Igarashi
>Previous work: Nier Automata, Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex
Oh bwoy.

Attached: rix2MC3.jpg (640x853, 220K)

Every switch series entry has been the best in the series so far, it's pretty easy to feel this way

The game is fucking made in Japan. Why the fuck would they care about influencing American politics in such a way?

Not him but here's what was saved before

Attached: Get Shreked.png (781x465, 89K)

>Directed by Takashi Taua
>Previous work: Neir Automata, Metal Gear Rising, Wonderful 101, Madworld, Anarchy reigns

Attached: pat.png (500x500, 447K)

Hi Eric.

>triggers american reeestera types because it shows cops as heros

Attached: 1449057551430.gif (250x141, 1.31M)

>weebshit

Attached: 1549798262701.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Americans literally think they are the center of the universe, Gods chosen people and the police of the world everyone worships and dreams of becoming instead of the inbred mutt descendants of people who fled the coming age of science and reason to found religious cults across the sea to unify as an isolationist, xenophobic nation whos only exports are bad movies and the war economy who nobody likes and everyone wishes would go full north korea and never come out again.

So naturally everything made around the world is made for them and must be beholden to them.

you left off
>Legend of Korra
>TMNT: MIM

Better get your high-school uniform ready and put a slice of bread into your mouth because weebshit is the only shit worth playing these days.

>character action

Attached: 36-02.png (286x324, 45K)

I get that police brutality is a thing and that it's shameful that some people are doing a job they are not qualified to do, but holy fuck being a police man IS a heroic job, this fucking retards getting triggered about this really fucking boils my blood

Attached: 1563278905965.gif (540x302, 3M)

based pro-cops chinks

I got lost while in Japan once and I asked a cop for directions, he was super cool and helpful even though we couldn't understand each other

Attached: jap miniskirt policewoman 30.png (500x333, 243K)

Do they even exist anymore? i thought platinum [REDACTED] the fuck out of them.

Control?

>The police as facist pigs, bash the fash! heres my pink baseball bat, i'm ready for the #revolution comrades!
>Oh no someone stole my latop and iphone from the back of my fixiebike! how do i call 911 without a payphone?!?

The creators of Max Paynes new House of Leaves inspired, none euclidian sci-fi horror 3rd person shooter metroidvania.

It comes out in like 36 hours.

>big budge
Where? It looks like mobile game.

MIM got pretty heavily [REDACTED] (Plat doesn't even acknowledge its existence) but Korra and Transformers are still acknowledged, they're only removed from sale because Activision lost the license.

Taura's actually done design work on every Plat game except three of their best (Bayonetta 1, Vanquish, and Transformers) plus Bayo 2. He's only had a leadership role on AC, Automata (as the lead designer) and to a lesser extent MGR (as the lead battle systems designer). The only really good games he worked on were MGR and TW101, in both cases under Plat's strongest directors (MGR under Saito, TW101 under Kamiya). All the really bad games he worked on were also under other directors (Korra and TMNT:MIM were both under Eiro Shirahama).

Damn
The first time I have heard of this game...
Is there any marketing for it?

>House of Leaves inspired, none euclidian sci-fi horror 3rd person shooter metroidvania
You make it sound so good, how did every trailer make it look so fucking bad

you're not demonstrating high intelligence either, user

Where are you getting these credits?

What lesser series?

Knowledge of Plat's staff and/or just googling a motherfucker's name and pulling their credits from any site.

When will this leak??

Shouldn’t it be leaking by now???

Remedy is not known for being good marketers as we are seeing now.

I think they expected sjw journos to market it for them simply because it had a female mc and then when that didn't work they desperately tried to court those journos at the last second by only giving early access to female streamers.

On the other hand, the trailer doesn't actually show any of the stuff that user is talking about. The closest it gets is "white world with black box platforms", which, if that's your conceptualization of House of Leaves/non-euclidean world geometry, then stop talking about House of Leaves or non-euclidean world geometry.

platinumgames.com/games/astral-chain

No I mean where are you getting the info on who is working on astral chain

It's an Epic Exclusive, which means everyone forgot about it the very second they announced it was an Epic Exclusive.

>Americans literally think they are the center of the universe, Gods chosen people and the police of the world everyone worships and dreams of becoming
This is all true,. seething irrelevant user.

youtube.com/watch?v=PT5yMfC9LQM

they seem to be going on the 'it will be cooler to go in blind' which for a smaller studio and a new ip sadly never ever works.

>Masakazu Katsura is a Japanese manga artist, known for several works of manga, including Wing-Man, Shadow Lady, DNA2, Video Girl Ai, I"s, and Zetman. He has also worked as character designer for Iria: Zeiram the Animation, Tiger & Bunny and Garo -Guren no Tsuki
>DNA2
Now this gives me some childhood nostalgia.

This

The vast majority of cops are decent people who do a hard, dangerous, largely thankless job- which is protecting us. Unfortunately the neurotic, misanthropic disease we call leftism only wants to focus on the tiny percentage of bad cops.

You can guarantee that if the typical commie slacktivist tranny got his door kicked in by niggers he'd be demanding a bunch of cops show up right there and then. The law is the only thing separating us from the animals, but they can't see that.

Heroism is an alien concept to these fuckers.

Attached: copsnope.jpg (897x266, 31K)

MORMONS OUT.

Those two both made blog posts on the platinumgames site. Opening cutscene does show more credits though.

I mean you aren't wrong but America does seem to have more excessively trigger happy cops than other nations
Which makes the people angry about this game even more insane since they are projecting American issues on a Japanese game.

What in that looks non-euclidean to you? The world very clearly obeys normal rules of space and dimension. There's a painful dearth of non-euclidean game worlds today and it really sucks, you shouldn't fuck with a man's hopes like that by saying shit that isn't true.

I'm desperate to play an action game (or really, anything that isn't a fucking puzzle-platformer game) set in an abstract space.

Heroism implies self sacrifice, rising above your neighbours through hard work and willing to give more than you take.

They are coffee shop commies and transtrenders. They are a vestigial parasite that on some level knows they are going to amount to nothing to reacting with childish rage and spite is all these social and emotional retards can muster.

>30fps
>QTEs and filler minigames out the ass
>button mash nier automata combat

What went wrong with Platinum? They used to be undisputed kings of the genre, now they're a laughing stock of the industry led by a malding sperg raging on twitter all day instead of making a good game

You're gonna have to walk me through how it is that the police "protect" anyone. Their job is essentially administrative. Cops don't wander the streets looking for muggings to stop or potential victims to protect, they aren't a security detail.

Theres some screenshots going round showing things like corners of rooms that end in a concave but behave convex and stuff. Theres probably a lot you can do with texturing alone that devs never bother with because they think 'none euclidian' means a knock off silent hill monster they can call "cthulupunk" or "funkocraft".

does he actually work on videogames anymore?

But this is cool weebshit, like Ghost in the Shell.

>What went wrong with Platinum?
Nier Automata made them a fortune and they realized that it was a lot easier to remain financially solvent making style-over-substance ARPG-type games instead of pure action games.

And/or all of the old heads are sick to death of being typecast as action game developers only (since their gameplan was never to do that, Bayonetta was just Kamiya being nostalgic for DMC as a franchise) and are desperately trying to prove that they can do more than combat systems, even though that's what people want from them.

Shouldn't you be busy hiding in your room as your stepdad tried to get you to help repair his john deer lawnmower bagah kun?

Im confused. Why do this people hate police now? Is because they shoot black people? Im from Spain and we don´t have that problem with the police but the left here also hates the police too.

He needed to cool off after the whole Scalebound fiasco.

You've got a Hollywood lie in your head about how the world works. The job of the police is to apprehend suspected criminals after crimes have already occurred, not to protect people from crimes.

>Inajewne is a con artist
>Mikami working for Todd making haunted house simulators
>Kojima 'only making open world games, ever going back'
>Kamiya not making anything

Yoko Taro is the man who will save this industry.

If anything Hollywood has grotesquely misinformed the public as to what police are really like

Bootlickers can eat shit and die but anime cyberpunk cops are cool.

>he fell for the "law enforcement" signal boosting narrative.
and i bet you think the gubment is monitoring everyone at all times, controls everything, manipulates everything and something generates the infinite recourses and manpower to do so.

I would play it but I don’t own a switch

>youtube.com/watch?v=yRN8JuAbH0E

Trust Igarashi to make great music, and Katsura to make great designs. I can't wait for my copy to arrive.

I agree with you there. Though at least villainous representations of police are truer to their actual function; the level of bureaucratic incompetence and corruption is grossly overstated but at least they aren't Rambo-type faux-superheroes shooting up bad guys to protect bystanders, rather than searching houses after presenting warrants or cuffing people who match descriptions.

Why didn't you mention the gameplay? That's the only important thing, after all.

>doesn't own a switch.
What the fuck do you play fun videogames on? sitting at a desk with a pc like some kind of nerd?

Attached: autistic children waiting for mom to bring back the nuggies.jpg (1280x720, 528K)

Is america the only country in the world where people hate the police?

*blocks your path*

Attached: No-More-Heroes-3.png (2370x1236, 2.42M)

The government does monitor everyone at all times, it's more or less common knowledge. What they don't do is actually parse that deluge of information, they have more information than they will ever use. They "know" things you don't want them to know, in the sense that there's likely a record of that action in some NSA server somewhere, but no human being is actually aware of it or concerned with it.

you're damn right, and you're living in denial if you don't.

At least Astral Chain will sell more than Iceborne. Pretty easy since all the casual dudebros lost interest in MHW.

Matt pls go and stay go.

fuck off retard

I agree gameplay is the most important thing, user, and it looks good too. The thing is, unlike music or designs, I can't really judge it until I'm holding a controller and playing it.
But from the vids it looks pretty amazing.

Tell us about the chemtrails, hollow moon and the electric jew pap-pap.

>30fps
>looks good

So wait, you're telling me I can't kill niggers in this game? Pre-order canceled.

Personally can't wait for NMH3, but they better rerelease 1 and 2. I'd like to play them again before jumping into 3.

hong kong lol.

Oh god. This is the Bloodborne sour grapes sequel, isn't it?

CAROUSEL BEGINS AGAIN

Attached: matt confused.png (228x216, 62K)

Chemtrails are bullshit and I've never even heard of the last two, but if you want to remain willfully ignorant of information about the NSA's behavior that was "forcibly declassified" by rogue employees who then had to flee the country, that's your business. It's a matter of public record (much to their chagrin) that this information is gathered.

This time I'll just wait 6 months for the definitive 60fps edition on Yuzu. Maybe if enough have the same mindset we can finally kill Platishit and put JPF out of a job

I go out of my way to teamkill or otherwise irritate anyone with ACAB as their clan tag or in their name in games like Black ops 4.

Yuzu can't render anything at 60FPS.

Fortunately for me, I'm still waiting for the new LG ultragear monitor to release in my country before upgrading my PC, so I have only ever experienced 60 fps at most. I know that once I go 144Hz it'll be hard to go back, but hopefully I'll still be able to enjoy console games.

Attached: telechat.jpg (626x629, 47K)

I really hope Taro doesn't totally sell out to the weeb jew after Automata. Especially after DoD3 was basically an entire game about giving the middle finger to "muh purity" waifufags.

I think he is going to kill himself from crippling depression long before that.

Now if only Yoko Taro actually had one good game.

Dealing with niggers on a day to day basis would make anyone trigger happy.

That's what you said about Citra and CEMU and wouldn't you look at what happened there. PC always wins in the end.
We take what we want and we take it for free

i don't believe in any of that nonsense. i'd much rather you tell us about how effective your brainwashing has been.

Nice port begging.
Have fun waiting 8 years to play a stuttering mess

You misunderstand me. I would love for Yuzu to actually be performant enough to be worth using. It just isn't. It's in dire need of optimization.

Still sitting at a desk like a wagecuck though, slobbing out on a beanbag or out back on a hammock enjoying the breeze while playing on a handheld is one of lifes simple pleasures mustards sadly dont even know they are missing.

obsessed

Both Nier games are actually good though. They're not deep but they utilize their mechanics well.
Drakengard 1 and 3 are certainly an experience if nothing else.

Posting these blatant shill threads is only gonna make the people here want the game to fail.

>Super sentai bullshit

Hard pass

Only sonyfags do that.
And they aren't really human, so who cares what they think?

>Both Nier games are actually good though.
The first Nier being good is very debatable.

>I would love for Yuzu to actually be performant enough to be worth using. It just isn't.

Yet.

I'd argue that it's better than Automata, it's not as flashy or mechanically deep but the boss fights and levels are way better and magic>pods.

japanese is intended language right? what is the game lip synced for

Calm down Saban, maybe you;ll acquire the rights again someday :^)

Yes. Yet. And I will bet you any quantity of cash that "6 months from now" it still won't be. It's got a long way to go.

u tell me bruv, pc master race only!

The second Nier being good is also very debatable.

shut the fuck up faggot no one asked your shit opinion.

off yourself.

>Another linear button masher from Platinum
Wake me up when they do another Yoko Taro game

>fast paced action game
>30 fps
Nah

Attached: average american cop.jpg (750x563, 36K)

The wet booty tech is literally unrivalled. It is the apex of butt technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6qV9IKc3Sg

Just think of some of the sexy criminals in Astral Chain. The booty possibilities.

Imagine.

It’s got fat android ass AND it makes me feel like I might be good at action games even though I’m not good at action games!

It's a Platinum game so it can go either way, I'm pretty sure the only Plat game that was made with Japanese VO first was Automata. Platinum games always have top-tier English voice acting so that's what I'll be using for my first playthough.

It's overrated by weebs who want to jack off to 2B's ass and pretend they're deep for doing so but it's still very good.

in seoul there's a place called myeongdong. it's a shopping district hugely popular with foreigners who want to buy cool clothes and eat street food and shit. outside the train station, there's a police box with a marquee announcing "hello, we are the friendly police. please ask us any questions or tell us any problems you have and we will help you."

Attached: 1489676479141.jpg (540x720, 125K)

The reason Americans don't like cops because all of our cops are cringelords looking for a power trip.

This is way too wacky and japanese for a cyberpunk setting. Cyberpunk is defined by corporate greed and misery, where the good guys are employees of those megacorporations that are ultimately incapable of changing the system to achieve any lasting good.

This seems like it completely foregoes all that and has the police be heroes for the people that save the day instead of either corrupt or extremely devoted to the word of law ala Judge Dredd. All of these power rangers transformations and Jojo stands just don't mesh with the intended setting.

>still very good.
Nah

>he fell for the american 'i hate my job' 1980's cyberpunk meme.
Child you have no idea what you're messing with here but you aren't ready for it.

Attached: denizens1.png (652x565, 242K)

>It's overrated by weebs who want to jack off to 2B's ass and pretend they're deep for doing so but it's still very good.
way to undermine your own point user. the shitty portion of any fanbase is always going to be the most vocal, and anything with even semi-attractive women will attract the degenerates. that doesn't devalue the quality of the work in question.

I assure you control is not selling shit in spain. The dub is the worst that's ever been made. It sounds like they contracted some students and payed them dirt to make it.

>character action game
I hope you and your mother get cancer.

sorry you're too much of a pleb to enjoy the most based genre there is buddy.

#chronotriggered

Blame! is post apocalyptic in addition to being cyberpunk. If you wanted to showcase japanese cyberpunk done right, you could have gone with GITS.

But then again, Astral Chain is nothing like GITS in terms of atmosphere or themes, is it?

What point are you trying to make here, I think it's good but that psuedointellectual weebs really overrate it.

>with GITS.
And gits is a poor man's blade runner copy.

When our A.I. overlords rise up, it will be a fun ride

it shouldn't be too difficult to grasp user, the point is you give too much credence to others' opinions when you shouldn't. a fuckton of weebs having a hard-on for 2B or pretending they're intellectuals for "truly" understanding the game is not representative of the actual game's quality. stop letting others taint your opinions.

I'm looking forward to the game and have already ordered my copy but I wish we could just have normal threads and none of this inflammatory bs. It's just begging these threads to always getting shitposted

Astral Chain is set in 'The Ark' as a terra/bioforming infestation called The Chimera has turned the rest of the world into a biomechanical hellscape.

It's an American thing, e.g our police force has too many corrupted cops that now every police officer is treated like a sociopathic murderous "racist" or tyrant driven and corrupted by "power".

I don't think the devs/nintendo call it cyberpunk. It's an apocalyptic sci-fi setting, with some elements of sentai and anime like GitS, Evangelion, Psycho-Pass, etc. The whole world is destroyed except for their one city, humanity is on the brink of extinction.
The Neuron organization isn't necessarily all heroes either. The director guy (and person behind creating legion) is depicted as suspicious/scheming. Seems like a Gendo type character.
youtu.be/tONkiVyeqVk

Attached: AC - Startup.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

>Game looks good
>Its not on PC
>Gets flooded with shitposts

This is the natural order of things.

>Game looks good
hahahahahahaha

I played the game and formed my own opinion on it at launch, dumb weebs being dumb weebs haven't affected my opinion on the game itself.

What is it with trannies and cyberpunk recently?

Wait for the reviews and actual release of the game, then we will get more legit discussions and the shitposting will hopefully get overshadowed.

Do they yell HENSHIN when transforming?
This is important.

I see cops patrolling all the time
It's both.

Don't worry, you've got such amazing pc exclusives to look forward to like. Uh.

Well theres probably something and i hope its very good for you!

Wish this ass could've made it onto the cover art, almost did.

good shit, that will do just fine

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_AstralChain_image1600w.jpg 1600×800 .png (232x170, 83K)

I don't even know how it became a racial issue.
American cops are too trigger happy but they are just as trigger happy against whites as they are blacks.

The real concern is not that, it's that there being a record of everything that nobody can hope to comb through indiscriminately essentially guarantees that the information will only be used against you if the government has some reason to consider you an "undesirable". Essentially, it enables the perversion of the justice system to rule by decree, where making yourself an enemy of whomever is in charge of that database means they have the motive and means to find SOMETHING you've done wrong, and convict you. Rather than justice coming after a person in response to a particular crime, "justice" will then go looking for crimes in response to a particular person.

That's what's scary about the NSA database. That it essentially gives the people with access to it the right to unilaterally imprison anyone that they feel like.

>Abhorrently tearing apart my dick and spending the rest of my life till my inevitable suicide with a gaping puss generating whole that my body thinks is catastrophic trauma its trying to seal and repair into a bulking orb of scar tissue is the most cyberpunk thing ever! #technopagan

Shit, the guy that made this is making Astral Chain?
GOTYAY

Attached: 70A5CB21-9669-4C0F-A237-415D56F4982A.jpg (870x644, 99K)

I highly doubt it is better than Metal Gear Rising. The taste of most people differ from mine because I prefer a spectacle with over-the-top endearing characters and cheap gameplay than a realistic game with good gameplay.

>Rest of the world is fucked and the surviving people live in a single megacity

Where have I heard that one before?

Attached: Lastcity.jpg (2623x1733, 1008K)

Only is super oppressive nations or places where criminals own the police.

I sincerely doubt it'll be more complex than end-game Wonderful 101

Depends on your country retard. Not everywhere is usa.

>rest of the world is actually fine
>people that want to leave and resettle are 'detained' by titans
literally facists.

It doesn't look more complex than half of Plat's catalogue, to say nothing of the DMC series. Just let him have his shitposts.

>thinking this game will be playable at 60 fps before 2022

Recommend me some police anime

Attached: ff4095a25cdf026ddda5a3622f3ee579.jpg (1446x2046, 244K)

NOT YET BUT THE GOD EMPEROR WILLS IT.

Attached: ECXzFuBXkAc0Dbf.jpg (717x745, 118K)

>Where's the PC port of this Nintendo-financed, Nintendo-owned Nintendo IP?
Fuck off retard

What's that? Some sort of burger anti cop group?

Peak copKHNO

Attached: 51SSTM0KPZL._SY445_.jpg (317x445, 36K)

I guess if your definition of fine is "only occasional alien raids", then I guess Earth is indeed fine.

Honestly I'm still not sold on it. While I love the idea of playing as an anime cop, the combat looks to me like puzzle solving more than anything, which is fine, but I haven't seen enough to say theres enough variability to make that interesting. I wish they would release a demo or something, because there are just too many other games coming out later this year for me me risk buying a dud

>burger
Football hooligans spray that shit everywhere

You're Under Arrest and Patlabor are peak comfykino
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Heat Guy J for cyberpunk cop adventures

Attached: [a-s]_you're_under_arrest_-_01_-_and_so_they_met__rs2_[F5AF49E4].mkv_snapshot_10.43_[2018.04.01 (640x480, 597K)

the land outside the Ark in astral chain has been bioformed to not be habitable to humans. The worst thing in destiny is you might run into a guy with a gun who might not be human.

Are you an American assuming the entire world works just like your country? Why do you Americans always do this shit?
I live in Brazil and we have two police forces: Military Police and Civil Police. The former patrols the city to protect you from on-going crimes, the later is like a detective force, they investigate, apprehend suspects, interrogate, etc.
Also I am 100% sure your burger shithole also has patrolling police officers. If there is a kidnapping happening and you call 911 they will fucking show up with guns to stop it

Attached: 1554982008338.png (2560x1440, 1.23M)

Patlabor

It's an universal leftist dog whistle, I see that shit sprayed everywhere in my third world country
They also spray "1312" (ACAB)

It was because of all those killings of those black teens back in the early 2010s; can't remember their names but it was a couple killed in seperate cases and was either caught up in social media or neighbors started claiming different stories about what happened. Most people in social media and of that racial profiling treated them like martyrs and as if it was all racially charged by the police as they killed them JUST because they were black and therefore had to be doing something suspicous/illegal.

>super short, easy game like W101.
>W101
>Short
>Easy
???

You said the same about BotW

What the fuck does it mean?

People who say they are anti-cops are as smart as people who unironically call themselves anarchists. I can understand for being for better training, more background and psychological checks, higher standards of hiring, and regular therapy sessions so you get better cops who aren't power-tripping shitheads but just being against the very institution of cops is insane to me

should I preorder this game even though I have a backlog anons?

I’m jut waiting to see how the world is explored. If it’s just stages, I’m passing on it, but it seems to be hub based and you’re free to explore for side stuff, it’s been compared to Deus Ex

>military police literally roam the streets of Brazil
>in your mind this is a point of pride
you live in a parody of totalitarianism.

>Platinum games always have top-tier English voice acting

Eh NieR didn't they even changed characters personality. I saw the trailer for this and wasn't feeling good kinda feels same situation as NieR

All Cops Are Bastards

>People who say they are anti-cops are as smart as people who unironically call themselves anarchists
Aren't most people who are vocally anti-cop actual anarchists? The

>Reading comprehension

it means lrn2google

All Cops Are Blacks. It's a white supremacist groups that basically believes cops are a tool of the niggers to oppress white people

Fire force also has this, everything outside tokyo is fire.

Don't forget that unless you're juiced up on magical space ball dust, you have a snowball's chance in hell against even the lowliest of those alien invaders.

For all intents and purposes, planet earth (outside the last city) is a no-go zone for anyone who is not a guardian. You're not physically incapable of traversing the land as you pointed out, but your chances of dying are pretty much the same as they would be if the land was toxic to you.

Taura is fucking based.

Did someone say cute japanese police officers?!?

Attached: ywTU2Cbk3t_003.jpg (1280x1895, 339K)

Yeah all sounds good but there's one problem
>switch
Even if switch become astral chain machine like ps4 is bloodborne machine it's still not gonna be worth it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.C.A.B.
>thinking it's totalitarianism just because the word "military" is in the name of the organization
Why are burgers so retarded?

It means All Coppers ‘ave Badges, ya poofters

i understood what he said user, but if he didn't care he wouldn't have brought it up.

Doug & Kirill was a lot of fun, even shares some DNA with Astral Chain since Katsura did the character designs.

I'm hype for astral chain but that argument falls apart with butter lord right around the corner.

>It was then user realised maybe he was a pleb and having a trouble with a childrens game was a warning sign to get checked for the spectrum

>All state Military Police and Military Firefighters Corps are classed as reserve troops and ancillary forces of the Brazilian Army.[3]

>he hasn't already
Good look finding it you low tier shabbos goy

Attached: 12225252-5574689884179089.jpg (600x600, 69K)

hmmm, physical or just digital, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1565807664784.jpg (474x631, 19K)

Walking around and picking up sidequests and doing patrols is already hard confirmed.

Attached: background_01-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 222K)

Attached: ac.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Has anybody played the paid sequel to this
Been meaning to get it myself.

Also to anybody that only played it as a kid go back and replay it as a bunch of stuff has been added. There is also another dating sim with 3dpd from around the same time called lesson of passion, I can't remember if it's the black edition or gold edition that is the most recent.

I would be interested in this and what all the side missions entail. I know we've gotten footage of an investigation type sidequest, but it seemed pretty straightforward and "follow the marker"-y. If I'm gonna be solving crimes I want to be the one doing it

collectors editions are for faggots

>Not buying physical Nintendo games because 'Nintendo Tax' seems most only increase in value on the second hand market.
I had a goy begging for my copy of Soul Silver with the Pokewalker and box for £300. Buying Digital is stupid most of the time but buying digital nintendo is fucking madness.

Sequel?

Fuck that's a cool character design.

Nah America just has poorly trained cops.

>it's that there being a record of everything that nobody can hope to comb through indiscriminately

That's what the user you responded to is implying, when they implement Machine Learning models to that database, they will definitely be able to comb through the density of that data and be able to identify persons who are at risk for committing crime. It'll be Minority Report IRL.

No I didnt.
Who gives a shit about botw anyway, it's fucking awful.

Seek help

standard editions are for poorfags

>All these boot lickers itt
>Hurr durr cops kill nigs so they baste
Cops are nigs. It's just nig on nig violence, and both leeching off your taxes. They are apes with with mental disorders excused as 'ptsd' and given special priviges to write you fees for inane reasons.

Seek dilation

Sorry, I’m not a mutt

>Will be the first to shit and piss himself as he cries unintelligible babble down the phone at his first attempted mugging where he bends over and presents.

Bash the fash sister. Trans pride worldwide.

>Despised weebs
>owns a switch
hey user, how it feels that your gf is fucking everyone else but you because you're a faggot?

I get that, but even in a future where it's hypothetically possible, nobody will actually fucking do it. Never mind the cost, nobody wants to catch everyone, because they'd have to arrest the entire country.

The reason, the only reason, it's scary is that when everyone is provably guilty of something, the only people in prison are the enemies of the ones doing the convicting. It becomes indistinguishable from a totalitarian state with show trials to purge the unwanted.

>All Cops Are Bastards

ok i understand that the youth is in the right to protest any form of power, it has always been like this and it's a healthy counter measure.
But when you say shit like ACAB, you're probably not the brightest of the bunch, what's next? All Blacks Are Rapists, All Whites Are Pedos, All Women Are Vapid, i mean we can generalize even further.

Do you have autism or did your parents not teach you not to speak unless you have something worthwhile to say?

No that's the uk

but it's 30 fps and the combat doesn't look that deep either
mite get it when it goes on sale though

Attached: 1560107409222.png (324x380, 207K)

>All Blacks Are Rapists, All Whites Are Pedos, All Women Are Vapid, i mean we can generalize even further.
Wait, what were you trying to argue again?

>Unfortunately the neurotic, misanthropic disease we call leftism
Franco should be resurrected. He'll save us from that shit.

t. Pig
If you shoot my dog you will get shot

>t. rich white boy who was given a ticket for speeding once in his life

It looks significantly deeper than dmc v at least

Is this gonna be better than Daemon X Machina? Trying to decide which to get first

Keep the thread up, guys, I have to go masturbate

Automata's English dub isn't quite as kino as, say, Metal Gear Rising or Bayonetta's original English voice acting, but it's still pretty good. Having actually played it in both English and Japanese the whole "changing personality" thing is extremely over-exaggerated, maybe 5% of the dialogue is noticeably different in tone from the Japanese and even then it's nowhere near the level of something like Drakengard 3's localization. Hell it's probably the most faithful localization a Taro game has gotten, though I personally prefer the voice acting in DoD1 and Nier Gestalt.

Get this, you’ll probably 100% it by the time DxM comes out

Could it be?

Attached: 2018082208184800-39044917CFF4239A6A8855A4FBFD24A3.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Please stop trying to delude yourself into thinking this. I love both games but nothing will come close to DMC5 dante.

>All Blacks Are Rapists, All Whites Are Pedos, All Women Are Vapid
I mean, that's not wrong either.

So it's finally confirmed it has some sort of open world like nier?

>Their first big budget title since Nier Automata
Nier Automata had a big budget? yikes. it's programmed like shit, the worst running, buggiest most poorly designed action game i've ever played.

you mean stylish action? Cut the bullshit we've seen extended gameplay now. it's barely even an action game. it's super watered down and limited in terms of moveset & variety, very gimmicky with slow pacing and HUUGE breaks in between combat.

>Takes Automatas rpg aspects and improves on them
how do you improve on absolutely irredeemable game ruining garbage? unless you scrap the whole thing and start over.
If it has ATK and DEF stat level then what ever merit the combat system had is fucking gone as this incompatible system has killed it.

The argument behind the ACAB sentiment is not to generalize that all police officers are corrupt or stupid or violent or whatever, it's that the very act of being a police officer makes you a bad person because you are willfully a part of a violent force in service of the State. Given every choice in the matter, you still took it upon yourself to enlist in a service whose essential function is (argued to be) bad. That makes you a bastard by proxy; not because you do the job poorly, but because you do the job period.

>absolutely generic japanese anime
Why would anyone wait for this unironicall? I own all platinum games and love them, but this is generic shit for weebs, the worst kind.

>I live in Brazil
Stop burning the trees cocksucker

I mean there's always DMC5 CE Dante

SEETHING DMCuck

Simgirls lovemore
But I just looked into it and it seems to have absolutely nothing in common with what it was about when first announced, it looks like it somehow turned into some sort of fucking sports game. I swear it was originally announced as something completely different.

I'm going with DxM, but only because I fucking love Armored Core and I really liked the demo. Mech games need all the help they can get in the west.

Hopefully not like nier at all. hopefully it has shit in it and the NPCs & side quests have some sort of charm.

Why do you think I care about control either? Both astral chain and control are shit

We are not burning any more trees than average, you fell for leftist narrative

Stop ruining online games and stop being a nigger

Uh, blacks and women are the good guys

Whites and cops are the bad guys

Attached: 1553023395376.png (358x365, 68K)

>I get that, but even in a future where it's hypothetically possible, nobody will actually fucking do it. Never mind the cost, nobody wants to catch everyone, because they'd have to arrest the entire country.

Dude, machine learning has come a loooooonnnnnnnng way. It is possible to do right now. These models, all you need is an expansive dataset and the models will train themselves. They will pick out the red flags themselves to determine who is likely to commit crimes, from posts on social media, google searches, and whatnot. It's super mindboggling how little work you have to do on your end once you set up the parameters. This is definitely a venture the US is absolutely investing in.

Machine Learning specializes in predicting human behavior and will predict people better than people can predict themselves. They won't flag us until they see the red flags that make us a threat.

oh it's barry false flagging as an obnoxious platinum shill.

emulator. who needs ports?

That simply means because they have military training, they can be called to help during war times.

I've seen more people who are anti-cop but think that we can have some kind of community policing cause they're basically this generations hippies rather than anarchists.

Emulators are still portbegging

You're Under Arrest, Ghost in the Shell, Hyper Police, Cyber Team in Akihabara

I believe it is only the pc version of automata that runs like shit.

It's not open world. The chapters are basically levels, but you do sometimes revisit same parts of the city with changes to them. A chapter can take you to 3-4 areas. From the neuron HQ hub you can pick chapters/missions to replay like W101 mission select. Areas are less linear with some exploring for sidequests and hidden items.

I love Mechs but DxM is kind of meh. Its like a solid 5/10 on the none journo 8-10 scale but definitely buy on a sale.
If you need a mech game get Metal Wolf Chaos and defend america with your own Justice!

I predict this games emulation will take another half a year to be decent and even longer to support a 60fps patch. by then I probably will have lost interest in the game.

>" it's programmed like shit, the worst running, buggiest most poorly designed action game i've ever played."
Baby's first DrakenNier experience.

>can't stand the thought of someone having an opinion not in line with his own
sounds like you're the one in need of help you silly shit

Have they fixed the sound mixing in XD yet, I'm picking up the Gamestop release in a few days and don't want to wait even longer to play it.

Nope PS4 runs like shit and has a lot of the same glitches too. PC is just particularly bad. but it's actually better than PS4 (still shit) with the FAR mod.

Attached: 3PKjyl4.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Again, you are wrong. That's not something of value to anyone who runs this database. The value is that if you do something the NSA doesn't like, it has all the records they need to arrest you for something, even if the reasons they don't like you aren't illegal.

The NSA's job is not to prevent random crimes, they don't give a fuck about it. But if you are, say, a whisteblower who makes the President look stupid, then maybe they go trawling through the database for mentions of your name and, oh look at that, here's some stuff you can spend a couple years in jail for if we trump up the charges correctly. It doesn't have to be a civil liberties case, you're guilty of some crime or other, and that's what they target you for.

Pause to recall how after two high-profile leaks through his site that embarrased various world governments deeply, "sexual assault allegations" suddenly surfaced around Julian Assange.

This is what it is for. This is what they use it for now.

Community policing will inevitably lead to pedophiles getting executed for thought crimes. Hell not just pedophiles, any of the youth chronophilias because for some fucking reason people can't tell the difference anymore.

To be fair to demon ex they do seem to have made a lot of improvements from the demo.

So military-trained, armed soldiers in service of the national military patrol your streets? Explain to me how that's not exactly what "military police" means in every other context?

I think so, i dont follow devolver but im sure i saw someone retweeting it earlier.

In Ireland we just see the police as useless dummys but we don't hate them

Fuck the tolls trying to look cool to anonymous duded on Yea Forums

aclu.org/issues/criminal-law-reform/reforming-police-practices/asset-forfeiture-abuse

Is shit like this allowed in your country?

>Explain to me how that's not exactly what "military police" means in every other context?
The use of the term military police usually refers to people acting as police on military bases and whatnot.

They have but its still a sad case of the modern problem of "spiritual sequel/love letter game is still just an inferior, pricier option than just getting the older games".

Case in point Left Alive was a very bad £50 game, you could get Front Mission 3 on PSN for £3.99.

>game is broken into chapters, in 2019

Attached: 1494644480371.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

What is the problem with giving military training to the people supposed to fight heavily armed criminals?
This is a third world country, mind you, where criminals have the most advanced military grade weapons (that even Brazil's military forces don't have) and control their own territory where they have their own laws and courts. You can't just throw unarmed police officers from the UK and expect it to work. We don't have many problems with the military police abusing their power (unlike the US), they just have a high brutality rate but who the fuck cares if it's armed criminals being shot.

Attached: 1560793070233.jpg (540x732, 74K)

You're Irish you think everyone but your own mam is a useless dummy or filthy sassanach layabout.

I like police in America.
I hate police in Islamic countries like the UK & germany.

There's a guy from Brazil at work and his banter is great.

No I don't like my mother.

Okay, you're correct, it does also mean that. My point was more along the lines of "how is that any different from the usual totalitarian picture of a police state"? Armed footsoldiers patrolling to "keep the peace" is what I mocked Brazil for having, saying "they aren't actual soldiers, they're just trained by the army and also can be called on to serve during times of war so the country CALLS them soldiers" is not a counterpoint.

>frog poster is retarded
Probably a snoyfag as well

Cops are not there to protect you, they are enforcing the law and are most definitely not your friend. I don't hate them though.

Like I said, totalitarian hellscape.

When are you guys going to grow up and realise weeb shit is all terrible?

user, fucking RDR2 has chapters too

Bayonetta has chapters. DMC5 has chapters.

I know and I don't like it. Just played through all the Metal Gear games and I see no reason MGS4 was split into chapters. It adds absolutely nothing at all to the game.

Yes, keep shitposting, morons. It has been proved time and time that when you fags shitpost a game that doesn't have a massive negative reception out of Yea Forums it becomes a success.

You really don't have a PC? Where do you live, how old are you and why are you poor?

B-B-B-BUT I SPAT IN A COP'S FACE ONCE AND HE ARRESTED ME FOR ASSAULT BECAUSE I CAME TO A PEACEFUL RALLY WITH WEAPONS AND THE INTENT TO HARM PEOPLE

ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS

>Actually riding sir knights noble steed to die on the hill of western gaming in 2019
You are a cuck. An actual cuck on a theoretical, conceptual and actual level. Unzip your dick and turn it in to your father, you have no need of it now noble Ser Cuckswold.

Open world is a meme. Explain how chapters are bad for an action game with scores and ranks. Pretty much every game in this genre has levels/chapters. Bayonetta, DMC, Ninja Gaiden, etc.

Shut up

So you are retarded, got it
By the way, your country is much closer to totalitarianism considering the surveillance crisis

it's coming to yuzu in a few months, the definitive version for free.

OP is right. There are people who will avoid this game just because you play as good guys. The police.

Jesus fucking Christ.

MGS4 is split into chapters because originally you had to install then uninstall each chapter one at a time. It was a hardware issue.
It helps that unlike 1-3, each act actually takes place in a new location.

Its been proven about 40% of Yea Forums users are just people from sites like resetera being volunteer "sleeper agents" trying to "massage the narrative boosting" so it shouldnt surprise you to see the cuck mindset.

Do they not want more money?
This corporate loyalty is disgusting

>PCniggers backing the emulator from the fucking Citra devs
You'll be lucky to play it at a stable performance in three years.

I'm still seething they wasted an entire mission on that awful gilgamesh boss. dante only has 4 fucking missions as it is.
why the fuck didn't they give each character 10 or 20 missions each or just remove V.

>months
More like years, portbegger

Uhh... yeah? So do a lot of RECENT action games, dumb-dumb.

Attached: The_Great_Gazoo.jpg (857x1104, 115K)

Retard. PC version is the only playable version of the game. The rest is complete janky garbage

I don't have literal soldiers wandering the streets engaging in extrajudicial killings.

Because V was a fun diversion

Just use the character switch mod. Based CE is fixing DMC5 one memory address tweak at a time.

They can only kill in self-defense or in defense of others just like any other civilian

Attached: 1560394714366.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Looks boring and will likely be incredibly underwhelming with Platinum's track record.

But I feel like its a standard thing to push every shitty Switch game on this board.

>America does seem to have more excessively trigger happy cops than other nations
Because in America they're always at risk of being shot, unlike everywhere else

>it's 2019 and portbeggars still don't understand why the console manufacturers fund exclusives
Increasing the value of that piece of plastic they're selling you is far more important than the software's sales

>corporate loyalty
Nintendo is financing it. Without Nintendo there wouldn't be the game in the first place, you dumb fuck.

What cockroach crawled up your urethra?

Attached: This shit kills men but women LOVE it.jpg (480x319, 17K)

Most people who hate cops, just hate them because they got pulled over for some traffic violation.

>30 FPS
>Damage numbers and gear
Already shit on these two merits alone, not even counting how shit Platinum has been for a while now.

NO user ALL COPS ARE BAD

I GOT CAUGHT SMOKING POT AND NOW I CANT TRAVEL TO JAPAN AND FULFILL MY DREAM OF SCREAMING AT JAPANESE PEOPLE FOR BEING PROBLEMATIC

>Looks boring
Maybe if you're retarded

Remember when Federal police killed 11,000 people in 5 years in Rio and Sao Paolo alone? That's a shitload of self defense.

>Cops don't wander the streets looking for muggings to stop or potential victims to protect, they aren't a security detail.
They literally do in most places and this has been their primary purpose in most of the world since the moment they became a thing.

>damage numbers
LOL, snoyfags are really grasping at straws

Source?

fucking shut the fuck up you fucking fash piece of shit

Reminder that all games that come on Nintendo's consoles are bad. Which is why Yea Forums started hating Dragon Quest 11 recently, and will do the same with Witcher 3 really soon.

I have a Switch, damage numbers in action games are shit. This isnt an RPG and Platinum's writing is atrocious. I bet its going to be garbage and sell like shit.

Just for your comment I will buy it & laugh at you if it becomes a success!
I might even screencap this!!

Attached: 4a90117999ed1afff596f6d31336495a2115b3d0_hq.jpg (1024x571, 79K)

>Federal police
That's not the military police, that's our FBI equivalent
Also
>using absolute numbers
It is amazing how you prove to be more of a retard with each post. Brazil has over 200 million citizens, of course it will have high absolute numbers. Any honest person would take the brutality rate and compare it with that of other country's. You would also do the same with policemen deaths and realize that Brazil's policemen are the ones that die the most in the world.

THIS IS AN AMERCIAN BOARD FOR AMERICAN GAMES. JAPANESE GAMES ARE ALL SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT.

It looks like weeb trash from two generations ago, but Switch owners are so desperate for games that they'll slurp up whatever shit slides out and call it goty

IM NOT FASH user, I SNUCK UP ON AN OLD VIETNAM VETERAN AND SMASHED THE BACK OF HIS SKULL IN WITH A BRICK WHILE HE WAS BUYING HIS DAUGHTER ICE CREAM, I FIGHT THE FASH EVERY DAY

>Same devs as Nier Automata

Yeah, gonna pass then. That game was a truly awful experience. I'll just wait for NMH3.

But the owner is Jap.

A totalitarian hellscape is better than an anarchist criminal hellscape.

not the same at all. crashes and has soft locks on a bunch of V missions. he's the only character we want to remove from the game too. fighting geryon as dante and nero works and is much better tho. baffling the devs didn't let you choose this shit. I fucking hate capcom.

Well, he's banned so...

What the fuck are you even saying you fucking dweeb. Christ you people are cringe as fuck

It’s worth pointing out that the urban areas aren’t open world, they’re attached to missions.
Between missions, you’ll be hanging out at Neuron headquarters

This was never the argument. Ever.
Its just Switch fags like yourself pushing a victim complex to make it seem like you are an underdog despite being on a popular platform full of other sioboys.

People just like emphasize that Switch versions of games are generally shit, because they are. The console has a track record of shit quality, be it shit framerate, resolution, downgraded lighting, shadows, textures. This is on top of the hardware itself being shit through joycon drifting and other shitty control options and a generally garbage UI.

You are just trying to make this about the game, when really, people just think a console from 2017 should have better standards that people continue to defend because "MUH PORTABLE" when you dont even leave your house.

Attached: d44m.webm (1066x600, 2.8M)

I'm with you user, I really hate V. But have you checked out the character switching mod in CE recently? They made a bunch of stability/progression-locking fixes with the co-op mod and those have since been incorporated into the character switcher, which enables a much larger number of missions to play correctly with any character.

Wasn't this cancelled?

No shit, Yoshi was called GOTY last year too. This board is just paid Nintendo shills and loyalist children that need NIntendo as an identity point.

He speaks the truth. Astral chain is a very light & limited action game for platinum.

Weebs have no standards and will play any trash thrown at them

They've already shown thats not true, there are free roam sections where you deal with shit as mundane as littering.

Attached: Dzxo0prXQAA9-h0.jpg (1156x527, 113K)

can i use it? I have the no denuvo exe.

Exhibit A

it looks good but I'm not buying a switch for just one game

>he thinks portability is about leaving the house
Peak brainletism

>REEEEEE, IT DOESN'T COUNT!
LOL, keep SEETHING

I AM NOT A BRAINLET. I AM A MAN. A BIG SMART MAN.

You can turn damage numbers off if it triggers your autism that much. The gear upgrades are linear. Other action games like Ninja Gaiden also had weapon upgrades with damage increases, and AC unlocks new attacks with higher level weapon just like NG.

Attached: astral-chain-preview_012.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

I hear this game has character creation. How is it? Can i be my own guy, Or just change the look of the main character? What kind of stands are there, Any notable examples? I assume theres a demo that a few people got to play or something

Great arguments, this is why everyone considers you the worst fanbase on the internet and developers treat you guys like a joke.

Who did?
Nobody, but it seems your snoy riddled brain is too obsessed to notice that.

But there were dozens of threads shilling days gone, for some reason.

I don't think you need NoDenuvo anymore, SSSiyan's master CE thing has been updated to Title Update 1.4 actually (since that was what Co-Op was developed for) so it should be current.

The project right now is trying to port the thing from Cheat Engine to an in-game debug menu (though the guy who was working on it vanished from Twitter for no reason about a week ago).

Who the fuck is talking about Sony but you?

That would be snoyfags, retard.
And screaming IT DOESN'T COUNT! isn't an argument either.

Ok but are there cute girls with nice butts in the game

You wanted to talk about shilling on Yea Forums, so people talk about the only company actually doing it.

Source that Sony is the only one?
Source that Nintendo doesnt?

No steam no buy.

>this is why everyone considers you the worst fanbase
Probably because we talk about Mario and Zelda and buy Mario and Zelda, while you fags talk about Bloodborne but you are buying CoD and FIFA.
>reeeent free Snoyniggers in your head
Sure.

Its the same character modeller as Automata what do you think?

waifu creation confirmed.

Attached: fcHc2VZ.jpg (1254x710, 79K)

Do you have any sources, retard?
You made the claim first.

Yeah but i'm not supporting Denuvo shit.

>More Sony victim complex
I have a Switch.

Listen guys, let's voice chat. I want you to tell me why you think the Switch is amazing and where this victim complex comes from. Seriously.

>voicechat fag
LOL, the prime snoy shill is back.
Nice going running away when challenged on that last time

>they are just as trigger happy against whites as they are blacks

I've literally never heard of a single white person being shot and killed by police. Even white mass shooters get taken in alive.

It's just not something that happens.

>extrajudicial killings
>giving a shit what happens to thugs

????
Give me a sec, ill setup a public server

Get out of here infantilisim fetishist

Wow its almost like they are dealing with a lot of drug dealers, the class of criminal most likely to violently resist arrest.

I just hope journalists don’t complain about needing a brain cell to control your legion and use the mode that is catered towards them

This thread is super based and convinced me to buy a Switch.

Attached: 1562410986000.jpg (680x680, 48K)

Just seems like the game will be the shitty V mode from DMCV, except worse with damage numbers and shit performance.

>Waiting for the day consoles are dead and pc runs the show
Fuck consoles.

This, the Switch is a trash console.

They are at greater risk of being shot by blacks yet they are just as trigger happy against whites.

Wise choice fellow anonymous channer, i hope you have plenty of good times with your Nintendo brand Switch device!

PC is dead. Consoles are a uniform hardware to quickly make cheap games for that sell mods as rmt dlc. PC is a piracy riddled usebase of constant hardware changes and systems to adapt and patch for.

Sorry mustards but the industry has spoken and you are a vestigial leftover now.
>b-but more advanced hardware!
Tell that to the dinosaurs our ratlike ancestors replaced.

>PC is dead

Attached: 1555329529854.png (128x128, 29K)

ITT: fuck Nintendo and fuck their games, buh oh boy, do I want to play them on my fav platform

I may not be the most optimistic person in the world, but I'm glad I'm not a joyless cynic who hates everything immediately.

I'm fond of large breasts desu

name ten critically acclaimed videogames that are not on any console and only PC that have released in the last 5 years.

I'll wait.

This isn't "their" game. They just paid money aka BRIBED Platinum to have it be exclusive to their shitty handheld.

>Tell that to the dinosaurs our ratlike ancestors replaced.
You sound like a moron. The rat-like mammal were infinitely more optimized to their size, which is what PC strives for; optimization and advancement. Console would be the dinosaurs in this case, only lasting 4 years at a time.

BURN THE WITCH

Why does a game have to be exclusive? PC is still the best platform to play games on.

>there are people who actually think this

Attached: 1560308429356.gif (400x500, 294K)

>other shitty control options
Switch Pro is better than dual shock 4 and Arguably better than the xbone controller.

You'll understand when you grow up, kiddo.

Oh, is Nintendo developing Astral Chain? I must have been mistaken since I thought it was a Platinum game.

tell that to an industry treating you like sloppy seconds.

You know that gif/webm of people running towards the screen?
You know the one Regi threads love to post?
We need that but with your character and their legion

the police are by definition a fascist force, but it's a huge problem in the US where everyone is armed, so the cops there are trigger happy as fuck and shoot, cuff the corpse, shoot it again, THEN ask questions.

a lot of people don't trust the police anymore, not just the minority communities.

Actually, Nintendo is great, just that its refugees are pathetic. Why don't you indieniggers, JRPGfags & other style over substance autists go back to your failure of a platform of choice like the 3rd worlder that you are?

I don't like real police, but it's a video game. It's fantasy. You can have good cops in fantasy, the unrealistic elements are what makes it so.

As someone that owns a Switch Pro, not even close. Its a shit controller.

Nintendo didn't develop anything.

It doesn't seem massively advanced but extensive enough.

So I was right then, it is not "their" game. They did just bribe a different developer to make it exclusive to their little handheld.

>tell that to an industry treating you like sloppy seconds.
Like your mom

Attached: 1558095028517.jpg (800x804, 56K)

Some of Nintendo's staff did contribute to the game. The person that did scenario review is a producer at nintendo that was also script director for Ocarina of Time. This game wouldn't exist at all if Nintendo wasn't involved with its development.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-112819_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 709K)

>but holy fuck being a police man IS a heroic job
nah, the police is just a group of armed thugs. there's no heroics in being part of the biggest gang in the world so you can push people around without fear of repercussion.

now firemen, those are some fucking heroic guys.

>their game

user that's not how ownership works, if I pay someone to make me something, it's mine. this is no more different than any studio making a game for nintendo.

Daily reminder consoles need to die and run only on pc.

Sony doesn't need to shill themselves because their brain damaged fanbase will do it for free
Because on Yea Forums we don't have Sony fans so much as Nintendo haters.

>Arma 3
>Frostpunk
>Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
>Anno 1800

Attached: 49956583_153588148965566_8269864606351526146_n.jpg (852x852, 43K)

So I mean is this a more third party exclusive for Nintendo or is it a Wonderful 101 situation where platinum is making it to be part of Nintendo?

You can only change the look of the main character though things like skin colour will reflect on the twin.
That said, you have a great amount of options from hair to clothing when it comes to customising that character.
No face sliders or whatever.

The legions are:
Sword
Bow
Arms
Beast
Axe

Nobody on Yea Forums defends the convoluted voice chat retard.

Scathing rebuttal with hard hitting facts. Truly the fedoracore way is a path of sage wisdom.

All of those are bad games, though.

What does this game have that causes so much extensive shitposting?

Attached: 1559077821149.png (631x808, 543K)

You can't discuss the Switch if you don't own it. You have no idea what good gameplay is if you don't have a Switch. You have no idea what a comfy JRPG means if you don't have a Switch. You just can't discuss all the best games.

I have a gaming PC, PS4 and Switch. I can discuss graphics (because of PC), innovative gameplay and portable comfiness (because of Switch) and RDR2 (because of PS4). You, however, should just shut the fuck up and refrain from posting.

It's a switch exclusive and this is sonygaf.

Probably the fact that it should have been a multiplat. There's no reason at all for this game to be exclusive to Nintendo over than the fat stack of cash they used to bribe Platinum into making it so.

The game deserves better than to be stuck on a 720p handheld. It deserves to run at 4K 60fps on PS4 Pro or PC.

Cry more.

Attached: 1555557026816.jpg (650x559, 57K)

Nintendo exclusive.

It looks good but its an exclusive to a single console.
Thus those that don't own said console are salty.

It's like W101. Nintendo considers both to be first party games, they hold the copyright on both games too. Also had some control over AC's development, such as telling Platinum not to make it a fantasy game.

Because the American media lives to suppress that information in favor of pushing the narrative of racist cops.
Just like how the Australian media suppressed the kyoani fire because it went against anti gun narratives, the American media also downplayed that to a lesser extent.

Stop trusting journalists.

If 22fps for a few seconds is the absolute worst footage you guys can find of a handheld port of a current gen game then damn, that must be a hell of a port.

Stop portbegging

EPIC twitch emote there my bro, thanks for the sub!

>console exclusive
Thats it.

Make sure it's the new model unless you want it hackable
Not the lite, the new model of the regular one which has double the battery life.

Nintendo are the ones that did that. It probably wouldn't have even launched on Switch like Nier if it wasn't for Nintendo using their massive wealth to bribe them into porting it to Switch and then making it, the inferior version of what should have been, exclusive.

Attached: 1566368749568s.jpg (249x250, 6K)

Go back to your shitty console & take your shallow games with it

Wasn't Breath of the Wild playable within like a month of release? How come we could emulate that within a month of the Switch releasing yet we still can't emulate the vast majority of Switch games years later?

I understand that Zelda is extremely popular so they would have been working extra hard to get it playable but surely things like Odyssey or Smash should be easily playable on PC by now.

That sounds like a retarded amount of COPE

>bad games

Attached: il_794xN.1577058044_rnaj.jpg (794x695, 39K)

a man in kansas was shot by the cops due to a swatting

there's one example

also it's just not that newsworthy when people get shot in the US, it's such a common place thing.

What? The Wonderful 101 is Platinum longest and hardest game.

Dinosaurs were around for longer than the time between their extinction and now yet humanity is utterly destroying the planet and probably won't last more than another thousand years
Doesn't that make the dinosaurs better

People were saying that for 20 years. It still isn't dead. It will always be the preferred way to play games by rich enthusiasts. You will never know what that's like, though.

I'm not American, so maybe this perspective is swayed
But i fucking hate people who demonize cops because of the existence of shitty cops
My grandfather was a cop. A good man who supported his family, and he died because of left-wing terrorists ambushing him and his partners in the streets.
He did nothing to deserve that, and he left three kids without a father.
and those pieces of shit got released after 10 years for "good conduct" and their fucking "repent policies".
One of these fuckers (A woman) even wrote a book about her experience as a comunist terrorist
And everyone still thinks only right wing can be murderers and terrorists
fuck this

Because the Wii U emulator was in development much longer than switch emulator. BotW can be played fine on CEMU, but the Yuzu emulator is still rough.

I hope this new model will be hacked eventually, better get the earliest models just in case

I own a Switch but I don't want Astral Chain

The reason I shitpost about it is because there's still no Babylon's Fall or Bayo 3 news and those are the games I'm actually excited for. Right now, AC threads are the only PG threads.

There are nations other than America with lots of armed people that do not have remotely the same level of trigger happy cops.

Stellaris
Rimworld
Kenshi
CS:GO
Dota 2
Arma 3
Mordhau
Cities: skylines
Escape from Tarkov
Factorio

Bayonetta 2's OST was straight up garbage.

>name ten critically acclaimed videogames that are not on any console and only PC that have released in the last 5 years.
Every multi-platform game is only playable on PC. 30 fps smear-o-vision ruins games. I can't believe I'm actually having a discussion with a poorfag. Stop coping, start working and one day you'll be able to enjoy games the way they are meant to be played.

Shit, I totally forgot that BoTW was a Wii U game too. Now it all makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPieJVPBYJg

On top of that the American people have been heavily armed far longer than the police have been a bunch of violent retards.

>The vast majority of cops are decent people who do a hard, dangerous, largely thankless job- which is protecting us.
The majority of cops are people just doing a job that doesn't even rank in the top ten most dangerous jobs in America and has them simply collecting taxes more often than not and enforcing laws that even they don't really understand. And the "good" ones also circle the wagons around said tiny percentage of bad cops in order to protect them from scrutiny.

Don't worry, user. One day you will come to your senses.

Those countries don't have the same amount of trigger happy people that refuse to follow police orders. The vast majority of police shootings are justified but the media focuses exclusively on the extreme minority of unjustified shootings to make it seem like all police shootings are like that.

Even unjustified shootings will still be ignored if they otherwise don't fit the narrative though, like if it's a black cop and/or white victim.

>2B invented short hair

Attached: 1380000111505.png (574x413, 476K)

>No arguments
No surprise here, after all given the games you probably play, no one would be expecting anything else.

>>No arguments
No need.

Anime styled game that is a nintendo exclusive.

>QTE
What QTE? That might the first Platinum game without QTE.
>button mash nier automata combat
What? It plays nothing like Automata.

Your only legitimate criticism is 30fps, and even then, Platinum never made a console game, for Nintendo or otherwise, that was running at a solid 60fps. I prefer locked 30 to a game doing the yoyo between 40 and 60 at all times.

youtube.com/watch?v=S15lwGN0m68

youtube.com/watch?v=HbvXwJU6BbE

nigger ZR is the only attack button, there are no light or heavy attacks, and the QTEs are the blue glows that you have to press ZL to activate.
Your legion attacks on their own so all you do with it is do scripted combos by pressing ZL at the right time or move them with the right stick.
There is no depth to this combat, you mash ZR and dodge with RB, and time your ZL whenever the glow comes
The other buttons are for items and changing legos

>Cops are worse in America
Were 78 on the list of country's that THINK the cops are corrupt and even lower when legit measurements are attempted.

An extremely positive reception from the general gaming public on the system hated by the biggest shitposters on the board while being hated by sjw types.

Plus you have the people who's brain was rotted by totalbiscut bitching that 30fps is somehow unplayable, granted a lot of that is actually just sonyfags pretending to be bothered by it because they were threatened by how positive reception to the game has been, as such it has calmed down now that everybody already has their preorders in.

It will probably get a port to the next gen Nintendo console where it will be able to run better and ps4 Pro is not capable of true 4k anyway

Positioning is incredibly important, somehow you "forgot" to mention that.

How odd

Patlabor

Attached: 1558472158213.jpg (471x5292, 907K)

It is OK to be angry, user. After all, Ace Combat and RE2 remake came out in January, and after that... Nothing. I feel your pain. But, unlike you, I am not limited to 1 platform.

this game looks pretty boring but it's not like anything better is coming out anytime soon

yeah and he also forgot to mention switching to a legion have a different effect for each, unchaining legions, skill tree abilities.
for example swapping to axe legion you can do an instant block, swapping to beast is akin to panther within in bayonetta, etc...

THEY SAID THEY WERE FOUR DA PLAYAS!?!?

Is it easy to hack the Switch? Astral Chain and SMTV are literally the only games that I'm interested in

why can't we get vanquish 2 instead?
it's still the best action game to date

People are emulating the wiiu version. P

>What is an 'active responder'
People who live in majority white suburbs do not know about cops. Surprise surprise

Currently the best selling game on Amazon Mexico because Mexicans are weeabs

Attached: 20190825_101006.png (480x592, 186K)

how much is 1274 tacobucks in real money

Yeah it's a little frustrating that they aren't giving us more info on either of these titles.

How is finishing a combo with a legion attack a QTE? You can do any action you want during the flash, not a normal cutscene prompt like QTEs. Even during the attack you can dodge out instead of finishing it. Take the dodge flash for example. Besides pressing ZL for the sync attack you can also press ZR for the kick attack in beginning of this webm (doesn't show a flash in this one because not far enough in story). The flashes just tell you when syncs are available.

Attached: astral chain - training room.webm (896x504, 2.97M)

meanwhile, in Bongland.

i guess technically its the top charting real game.

Attached: bongchart.png (1352x792, 620K)

Like 63 dollars

Astral Chain doesn't look very good but your representation of its combat systems is retarded.

You have a face attack button for your baton and ZR for your legion attack. It's weird, but it's two separate weapons you can use at once. The Legion Attack prompt is no different from the Vehicle Attack spark in Transformers, it's basically just making triggering a Wicked Weave equivalent optional.

Half A press retards consider counters QTE's

About 95 didgeridoos

>"Cops don't wander the street"
>He's never heard of Walking the Beat
Not that I expect much from a Commie shut-in that never leaves the house outside of buying overpriced coffee.

Attached: tumblr_mtjwgygoyo1qkxb1ko2_500.gif (500x270, 1016K)

>Some trash looking low budget worthless anime game
>Getting attention purely because its a switch exclusive
If this was multiplat nobody would give a shit about it.

I get that people buy ps4 cards on amazon because they are afraid to give their credit card info to Sony after multiple security breaches but why the xbox cards

la grosse police

It gets attention because it impressed at e3 Treehouse.

In civilized countries Military Police are the police specifically trained to deal with crimes committed by members of the military

1. Audiovisual feedback about when it is possible to perform a special attack is not a QTE. Is your super bar glowing when full in fighting games a QTE?
2. Forgot to mention the second stick is a combat button as well since counter and stun are based on positioning
3. Forgot to mention you can map 2 skills per legion to 2 faces buttons (basically attack buttons)
3. Forgot to mention you have three different weapons you can switch at any time (in addition to the five different legions)
4. Forgot you can unchain a legion while summoning another one
And that's what I can see without playing the game and just passively following it here

>sonyfags need to pretend this game looks bad because they can't have this
FTFY

>bump limit.
>Nothing but shitposting.

I am confused. You clearly give a shit because you posted here, so why are you complaining?

Literally the only good scene in this entire show

Snoyfags are extremely mad

Nier Automata is also a very shallow action game with one of the biggest Nothing Burger customization options I have ever seen. Granted, it's still worth a passthrough, but I regret spending $60 on it.

how do you get your fifa ultimate packs after your mom removed the credit card from the xbox user?

Nintendo can push out a fart and it would impress the kind of people who watch Treehouse.

Attached: 1566731660900.jpg (1291x420, 76K)

They're physically incapable of being a laughing stock on the industry since no one else can develop a passable action game like them except capcom once every 5 years or something.

Even if they're subpar now everyone else's still shit.

People talk about it when 20 Platinum interns makes a $20 download-only license game in 6 months for Activision, but somehow wouldn't cares about their next big game, first new IP in 6 years, witth credits full of A-listers, and following up Nier Automata?

Why do you bring up sony? Obessed much.

We did. You just didn't play it.

Attached: TFD.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

There is literally a video of a dude crawling on all fours in a hotel lobby that got btfo because he reached for his falling pants. Just because you wait for the "trusted news" to tell you what to be upset about doesn't undo the fact more white people are shot during arrests than any other demographic (mostly due to the fact they are theblast demographic). It isn't a fucking race thing, it's just a stressful situation in mostly high crime/low income areas where police are regularly in danger.

Look up FBI graphs on the subject and you'll notice most of these issues stem from very concentrated points in America padding the issue.

Attached: 1541159755098.jpg (214x210, 13K)

Nobody buys games from Amazon in Bongland though, it's well known to be terrible at getting preorders delivered on time and literally everywhere else is cheaper

>the police are by definition a fascist force

Attached: 1554933870021.gif (316x228, 1.9M)

You Burgers need more black policemen so that they can kill niggers and vice versa. It is a shame that normal people are sent to ghetto to deal with scum.

>N-nobody would care if everyone could play it, amirite fellow playas?
Sad!

>American police are given guns, power and an open pass to shoot niggers
>People are surprised when they are corrupt power hungry nigger killers
This is quite shocking

Why can’t you just shut the fuck up and wait for more info on the game you’re interested in? Why you gotta shit up a thread about a game others are interested in just because you aren’t?

>pure raw gameplay with developer commentarypqp is bad