MODS ITS TIME TO BAN WoW THREADS

Remember the days of Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver when every 2nd thread was
>BATTLAN
>TRADAN
>COLLECTAN
>WAIFUAN
to the point people stopped making other threads because they would be bumped off instantly?

We now have a "We are going home bros..." act of Blizzard Shillvalry every few minutes and its absurd. You made another fucking board to deal with this last time. Get off your ass and do something about these sad old boomercucks shilling their regressive escape from reality already.

Attached: MY INVESTMENTS!.png (1070x601, 507K)

who do you think pays the bills

stay mad ;)

>20 smash threads is fine
>5 waifu threads is fine
>2 WoW threads!? BAN BAN BAN BAN WTF MODS!?

Attached: 1542553065949.png (407x333, 189K)

It's just hype because a "new" game is about to be released. Just wait for a few days or weeks and it'll die down.

>he's not escaping mumma and new daddy in the breathtaking vistas of Azeroth
>he's not rescuing streamer girls as their knightly hero
>he's not showing those final fagtasy 14 year olds playing traitors who the god of games is
We are going home bros, time for the big dawgz to take over again!

>banning people who talks about the biggest gaming moment in years
Kill yourself

IT NOT NEW IT FUCKING 15 YEARS OLD!!!

you are fucking autistic

zoom zoom zoomy zoom

cope boomer cuck

Why not just remove /vg/ all together since people just don't want to go over there?

make /vp/ just for everything Nintendo instead of everything Pokemon.

MMO-trash should have it's own board. MMOs are not actual vidya.

YOUR FAGGOT OFFLINE GAMES ONLY EXIST BECAUSE OF US YOU ZOOMER CUNT. WE WERE KINGS AND GODS, OUR NAMES WERE LEGEND AND WILL BE AGAIN.

I remember when we actually had /mmog/ but then autists ruined it.

Nothing ruins something faster than autists on Yea Forums pretending to be a girl in a game and forming an inner circle that ruins everything around them.

actually based

Absolutely this.
I’d feel slightly bad forcing /vp/ to share a room with their autistic brothers, but frankly you don’t need a whole board for waifu threads, fakemon and dex shitposting.

Don't worry, it will all die off as soon as they realize that Vanilla isn't the perfect thing they remembered and the cool moments of it are too few and far between
Not to mention that the main reason they loved it was because they were teenagers when it came out but now they're old and all the magic is gone
They will be blown away at first "omg just like I remembered" only to hit the wall of shit that Vanilla had in droves "Weapons Proficiency, oh yeah" "The healer left, time to go back to IF\ORG to spam LF healer BRD and lose hours of my life"
I played Vanilla back in the day just like them so I know that the high points were really high but most of the game isn't a highpoint at all
>I just want to roll rogue and gank niggers in STV
Lmao, give Blizz money to waste your time, you deserve each other

ITS GOING TO BE LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS YOU SJW HATER KEK

There's literally 9 WoW threads right now some of which are dying thankfully.

Pokemon was always going to have extensive discussion for years
Wow will die in weeks when people actually play it and realise just how massively blizzard fucked it up.

fuck off nigger
those threads are more video games than any wojack thread will ever be

>MODS ITS TIME TO BAN WoW THREADS
On no, someone is talking about videogames on Yea Forums!
The horror, THE HORROR

Fuck off plebbit. This whole
>ban things I don't like
Seriously reeks of plebbit.

it is sad, when WoW first came out it trapped people inside. Instead of doing normal shit, they sat in front of a computer for an entire day playing this. they would buy their entire family computers and everyone would be sat playing this stupid fucking game at the same time, all day, for years.

This company should be nuked off the planet.

Based and bullpilled. See you in Goldshire my wise friend.