Latest leaks confirm that the remake ends as you get to the Shrina building

>Latest leaks confirm that the remake ends as you get to the Shrina building
>Part 2 will have you enter the Shrina building as the tutorial

They've really fucked this up, haven't they?

Attached: FF7.jpg (1200x800, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yr4RvdREwl8
youtube.com/watch?v=USxbfEZvq48
aliexpress.com/item/32823731351.html?storeId=1948940&spm=a2g1y.12024536.productList_1000002855943.pic_5
twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/1129371237589880832
mynintendonews.com/2019/06/12/the-impressive-witcher-3-for-nintendo-switch-is-540p-handheld-and-720p-dynamic-docked/
newgrounds.com
strawpoll.me/18538103
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This sounds so retarded it just might be true.

youtube.com/watch?v=yr4RvdREwl8

I'm hoping the leaks aren't real because it will be really shitty if it's true

It's Squenix, what do you expect? ALL they care about is profits. Final Fantasy is just a milk cow to them, has been since 2003 and won't ever change.

I didn't buy FFXV and I'll be skeptical as fuck when this game comes out. Never trust Square Enix.

If it's good I'll get it but I doubt it will be.

I'd at least like part 1 to end some time after getting Yuffie. Why do I gotta wait like 2-3 chapters for my waifu?

They're just going to give up on remaking all 4 discs or the other parts will turn into vaporware if this is true. Part 1 ending after Midgar is stupid enough already, but this just goes above and beyond all retardity.

They already said 30 hours in length

The first part won't even come out, not until 2025 at least.

Attached: ahahahaharahaha.jpg (540x390, 39K)

Jesus fuck, that's bad.

Just go play Dragon Quest VII, VIII and XI.

At least try a bit harder if you're going to bait. Shinra building footage is already in the E3 trailer you retard.

FF fags BTFO

Attached: 1547265199180.gif (500x500, 256K)

Nice unsourced bullshit OP. There's literally trailer footage of Cloud running around inside the Shinra building. They also released concept art of it.

Why?

anons how do I make myself sit down and play through ff7 entirely
I just got the whole lifestream exposition dump from master roshi/baba but ever since I've left midgar it's hard to keep focused on the game since it's so much less structured and the overworld fucking sucks
I also keep reading shit about the plot which is making me lose motivation to play more since there's less mystery

They are going to make Reno the final boss of all people.

Umm We already have pictures of Cloud running around in the Shinra building.

nuAerith is cute, both in-game and VA.

Attached: 1560993859553.jpg (400x599, 57K)

Where'd you get the leaks from?

Attached: tifa_bigger.webm (850x530, 2.9M)

you expect anything from modern square?

>7 remake
who cares lol
i'll just keep replaying the original every year and if i want to fap to tifa i'll fap to this one

Attached: 1561575394366.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>inb4 sauce

???

Attached: ShinraHQ.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

I just dont want to pay $60 for every part

Attached: 1566244126737.png (483x361, 292K)

That doesn't mean OP is wrong. Just saying.

>What do you mean they want it bigger?
>Fine...
>Mmm
>Happy?

kinda does dude

How will the FF8 remaster be improved besides graphics and 4k or HDR or whatever?

At least I hope there will be an optionnal skin for Tifa to have the old school outfit

No fucking way

SquareEnix is really pulling out all the stops with their animation. You can literally lip read the characters during cutscenes. The remake is going to be fantastic.

>Source:
>Dude, trust me

Not really. If they're doing protracted episodic releases they'll obviously be working on stuff outside of each episode. They could end part 1 whenever they want and still develop assets (and show off assets) from future episodes.

Nintentards still seething lmao

Attached: sketch-1566731117973.png (1170x720, 1024K)

yes really dude

Transfer character data between parts when?

I think the remake should have all the girls kiss each other haha

Attached: No+video+its+from+a+lesbian+couple+on+tumblr+they+_ad817874c151cc769cd3c9dbadf8c02f.gif (210x280, 256K)

>SquareEnix is really pulling out all the stops with their animation.
Nice to know thats where all the budget goes to on recent SE games

Okay dude.

dude

sweet

Attached: 68796456569874.png (1618x1034, 1.04M)

Wouldn't it just be crazy if they did that haha

Attached: +_8d433eb66deee842bda28720f7c70357.gif (210x280, 414K)

You're not making any sense, retard.

what fucking leaks

Why they look like men?

It isn't my fault that you are fucking stupid. Blame your parents.

>Part 2
>needs a tutorial

uhhhhhhhhh journalist video-game playing brainlets??? WHY would they need a tutorial for part 2 of the game? They're acting like it's a new game so they need a tutorial to new-comers who jumped into the game / series at part 2, right? Fucking hell this is stupid. I'm sure the tutorial will be shit anyway, a lot of games don't get it right.

>only cares about Tifa for her fap-worthiness
Yeah, fuck off. No gamers allowed.

I don't get it.

>4

That's called a bait and switch, my dude.

If true, then I'm glad I passed on the remakes. Fuck this obvious nostalgia-bait cash grab.

cope

Attached: ethical vs unethical.jpg (1280x666, 170K)

And what are you going to do about it?

You would if you were straight

Attached: 48129041587_14573b43b9_o.jpg (727x581, 162K)

>even entertaining the possibility that OP is telling the truth

Hell they could just sell the tutorial as a $60 episode and it would still sell because of nostalgic fags

Amazing, I bet it will cost 60 dollarydoos as well. SE is insane.

I just don't get why they can't just release it all as one fucking game.

So the total game is gonna be like 1000 yuros and 5000 with collectors.

>remake ends as you get to the Shinra building
>trailers show Cloud running through the lobby and teases the motorcycle chase.
Sure OP

Because it was announced even before conception. Now they're playing catch-up to try and get something released because people keep saying it's taking too long.

Marry left, fuck right, kill middle

Why would you marry a corpse tho?

If they can't even bother to make until the end of the motorcycle chase then no buy

Why would you even believe OP

She's voiced by and I want that

So when I divorce her I don't gotta give her half my shit.

Thats 6h max with new content. A little short for rpg

I think they will cut at Junon. They will obviously expand/change it. Thats the finale of the first part with the boarding of the ship as end.

Junon's too far; it'll probably end outside Midgar and the party deciding to go to Kalm.

Part 2 will open with the Kalm flashback and will end in the City of the Ancients. It's easier to render vast swathes of open field compared to the Mega City One that is Midgar.

The perfect ending is Jenova end boss and a fade-out sailing to Costa Del Sol.

There is barely anything between Midgar and Junon. The biggest thing is the flashback. I think they will rearrange it. They wont drop the whole thing at once.

It's incredible they released an altered Tifa in the remake for "reasons" then just release the original design soon after.

>fapping to a Tifa with a smaller chest
Why would you even do that

Attached: 1561560825713.jpg (2142x914, 305K)

They've already said the game will be Midgar only. Ending it at Shinra tower is *feasible* as it would mean not introducing Red XIII right at the very end of the game - but it seems unlikely. The Bike escape and fighting Big Roller is the cleanest end point.

I'm not going to be upset either way as long as the gameplays good. Did they give us any new trailers at Gamescom or do we gotta wait for TGS?

There's Fort Condor but I dunno because it's quite literally a non-entity until the Huge Materia plotline.

Gotta wait for TGS

>They've really fucked this up, haven't they?
Please don't tell me you're only just NOW realizing how incompetent Square is? It took this leak for you to realize that?

Attached: 1554386584568s.jpg (101x125, 3K)

Probably because nobody even plays Dissidia

If she didn't have the leggings there would be no uproar

They can make the swamp and cave into a larger zone. So that you have a dungeon between Kalm an Junon. They probably dont include Fort Condor/make it only accessible later in game.

It's SE signature move: milking the cow and maximize profits.
If they stretch the episodes enough they can be set for years milking the cow. It's like when Blizzard released Starcraft 2 with one episode per faction. Resident Evil 2 remake is how remakes should be done. Better engine, better combat and adding new things. Even if people said they fucked up with the faces I still think they did it the right way. Imagine releasing Leon and Claire separatedly (and Capcom still loves money grabbing, what they did with RE5 was fucked up, but at least they learned... I hope).

They have the money, the artists, the technology, the IP´s.
But they seem to have no fucking project management. How can a company of this size and with those budgeds fuck up such an important thing so many times and over so many years. I dont get it.

The caves could be bigger but the swamp is just one big field near the Chocobo Farm. Maybe they'll actually make the slightly discolored field an actual swamp/marsh and make the Zolom a reoccuring threat?

First part of the game should at least end when you arrive to Costa Del Sol, that way you beat Jenova as the final boss and you can have a small part of the overworld to fuck around

Attached: 73d7342edca724d134374c79ff3bac2c.png (449x525, 301K)

smut artists make them bigger, and the rest just looks better than the remake one

Attached: f82cadec72fcc56f6df7623d38b8cb5d.png (1230x1664, 1.57M)

Is a world map confirmed? They can make the swamp a real level/location. Not just a shade on the map.

>Marry a corpse. Fuck 16 years old
Seek help

Source on artist?

they'll probably have you fight a piece of Jenova in Shinra Tower.

Part 1 is still all Midgar, so you'll need to wait until 2022 at least. However, a city map of Midgar isn't impossible though considering they'll open it up a lot; they could use the train system/tunnels for fast travel.

A lot of people forget that Midgar is bigger than what was explorable in Disc 1.

redmoa

Midgar is only 10h long

Because they took the JRPG torch after FF jumped the shark.

I mean the city itself; we don't even get to visit Sectors 2 and 3, and we only get to visit the slums in Sector 7 without going to the upper plate.

>already showed the Shinra building
>already showed how Cloud escapes from the building
>"It's not in part 1 guys!"

Attached: 1525540246310.jpg (250x250, 11K)

DLC

What could possibly be there that we need to see? We go to every relevant location. Unless they go crazy and come up with entirely new plotlines and/or party members Turks maybe?, it'd just be a waste of time

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only possible way the remake can work is if they incorporate the Kalm flashback and the Junon fight with Sephiroth/Jenova into Midgard. Then they can't skip the first continent and just start the second disc sneaking off the boat in Costa Del Sol

If part 1 is just Midgar they will NEVER finish this game. Or they have to cut a lot.

Why on Minerva wouldn't you just consider the smut to be about VII Tifa at that point?

>already showed how Cloud escapes from the building
No, they havent? Unless I missed it. The part on the motorcycle with Jessie behind him isn't it.

Attached: 1477884822839.jpg (600x1009, 120K)

I'm playing ff7 for the first time and I don't understand why this game is so hyped
what am I missing

Nostalgia

This.
They will heavily condense the game. But the areas not cut will be expanded.

LOL. It will more likely be after that when you escape Midgar but that's still way too little content.

nothing you're just a zoomer with fried brain cells

It was the first jrpg in the west that got into the mainstram. A little like WoW.

I actually am too, just got the airship. It probably helped that I played all the preceding games in order before playing VII. VII's gameplay is pretty good, and its story is easily better than any of the previous 6 games

Are you plying 8 next?

I gotta finish VII quick so I can get that remaster next week and join in with the shitposting

here's your final boss
say something nice about him

Attached: PSOGL2_010.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

>I'm playing a 1997 game in 2019 what's so good about it lmao

Have you played it before? If not you are in for some wild/strange stuff and the best mix of modern day and fantasy. And a game that lets you completely break its systems

Of course not, haven't played anything after VII, but I absolutely can't wait because it sounds very so bad its good. Just the idea of someone like Squall riding a chocobo makes me giggle

Its kinda pathetic to post fake leaks to look for People to hate the remake for no reason lol

>Cloud finds the time to jog and burn calories

I grew up with an n64 you retards
this game is butt fucking ugly and clunky as shit outside of the battles

Stretching out midgar into it's own 30 hour game complete with nomura's fanfiction is enough to hate it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You guys are fags

They did show Shinra building, but if you mean the motorcycle bit that's a new sequence

Attached: l2gxcp38tki31.png (720x1359, 1.72M)

>marry aeris
>not tifa

Attached: 1387404393355.gif (225x183, 831K)

Having your dad's broken N64 in the attic doesn't mean that you grew up with a N64.

strawmanning just proves me right
I can't take this terribly looking shit seriously

>whacky car designs are still around
phew the last trailer only had some of the more generic ones and I was worried they were gone

Attached: Car_FFVII_Sketch.png (763x504, 123K)

Sounds like SE to me.

Attached: Zack.jpg (210x240, 17K)

I went from playing Lightcrusader in Megadrive to playing FFVII. Just that quality jump was an amazing experience, but I still enjoy replaying it no matter how old it gets. The game has a lot of content and the pace and characters are much better than many other RPGs I played. You can dislike it for whatever reason but being unable to understand why people can love such a game seems pretty obtuse to me.

They will cut Kalm, Chocobo farm, Midgar Zolom, Mythril Cave, Fort Condor and Junon. Junon is only important later. They will go from Midgar directly into the ship. The flashback can be told on any other place, thats why Kalm is out.

They have already show the interior of the Shina lobby in the fucking E3 trailer. How fucking gullible are you faggots?

The game will likely end as the party exits Midgar with the camera panning out to the world map. I'm just worried they will cut Red XIII from the game.

Attached: ShinraStairs.jpg (1680x1960, 524K)

Yeah I'm thinking Kalm's in

Why has Midgar the plate when there is a giant plain around it with enough space to build?

it's fucking dead

looks like a lot of CG cutscenes until jessie shows up so meh

>I'm right because I say so
Sure user.

Shinra headquarters is the perfect finale. Why are people thinking it isnt in?

shitposting mostly

so would rufus be the final boss or what?
end it on top and then open the second episode with the escape?

because the fight against Rufus would have to be some epic shit

not really "wacky", just old. Looks like a 1940's design.

Which is funny because in the worlds timeline Shinra just recently subdued the HONORABUR LAND OF WARRIOR, Wu-tai, and turned it into a tourist trap

It will end with the party outside of Midgar, not at Rufus. It's really obvious desu.

The flashback will be the trailer for part 2, I think that's a pretty easy call.

Thee whole section of the game is epic shit. They storm the hq of the enemy, the reveal of sepiroth, jehova, killing of enemy leader, escape and chase. We dont know if Rufus is the end boss or if the fight is different. But its not some no name highway dinosaur bossfight like in the original. Imho they will reduce the goofy stuff. Dont expect the evil house enemy.

>He thinks SE won't sell Nostalgia costumes for 30 bucks a DLC
There's obviously a big enough portion of the fanbase that don't like the new costume ofc they will cash on that .

Attached: 1564876324429.jpg (421x447, 31K)

ff7 was first developed for n64 but their cartridge couldnt handle big games so they had to go with discs

So are there any links to prove it, or is this a "i'm making shit up to stir up hate" thread?

Attached: 1565728728281.jpg (362x276, 16K)

I want to like it but I just can't take it seriously because of how it looks
these serious story events are portrayed by 3 frames of these lego models doing something and it's like nothing is actually happening at all

>these serious story events are portrayed by 3 frames of these lego models doing something and it's like nothing is actually happening at all
welcome to psx era jrpg´s, zoomer

>people attending gamescom said the game plays like XV
And all interest is lost.

The final boss on the road would be underwhelming and starting the next episode with all the walking ahead probably boring.
I think it'd be best to finish after Rufus, make it a little bit more epic considering they're alredy changing a lot of the story (maybe give more protagonism to the panther and the helicopter in the fight) and the next episode start with the escape to make the start more thrilling.

>I-IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SHITTY LOL I'M BETTER FOR LIKING SHITTY THINGS

Where in the fucking Shinra building does it make sense to end? They going to cut to credits after which scene exactly?
>Party gets on elevator
>Sneaking past the guards
>Listening in on the leadership meeting
>Flower bitch is about to get raped
>Party is captured by the Turks
>Jenova slaughters the president
>Cloud fights Rufas
>Party fights turret and flying robot during elevator ride

Plus on top of all that...
-The biking mini game is completed.
-The special edition comes packaged with a figure of Cloud riding the Hardy-Daytona, a vehicle he steals from Shinra headquarters
-They have already shown the highway that leads to the edge of the city in full city renders

They are going to do the escape from Midgar---CHECKMATE ATHEIST

Attached: FFVII-Remake-1st-Class-Edition-928x483.jpg (928x483, 73K)

>They might add a weaker base Sephiroth clone or a original char. Watchman of Fate that is fought right after him

that won't fix her face and hair

They will rearrange the game. This isnt a scene for scene remake.

Cope harder retard

It isn't our fault you never played the original

I didn't want to buy the game at first because of the chibi looks the models have for most of the game but they look much better in battle so I learned to disregard that fact overtime. The actual CGI scenes of the game are pretty impressive and get much better later on.
But yeah, if you can't get over the fact that the game models look a like a joke for quite a while then it's normal that you don't like it. Monster design can be lame most of the time too.

I played it at release. They will change the game. They confirmed.

this, they've been clear about it since E3

Well you gotta deal with it i dont like it either but i understand they are trying to appeal to a new audience as well.

The escape is 10 mins long in the original. It part of hq. Its the end of the last chapter(shinra hq) in midgar.

But they are alredy rearranging the game, like the bike scene with Jessie. They'll probably change how it ends too. Like maybe looking at Rufus go away and leave it in a shitty cliffhanger and next game starts with the elevator scene and the escape.

Just use cheats if you can’t make it. 3x speed helps. Honestly ff7 is just ok. I think part of its fame is because at the time it seemed revolutionary. Not to say it’s bad but it’s not great. But don’t listen to me ff8 is my favorite.

if the whole game used the battle models it would be perfectly fine
as it is it's extremely jarring and I can't believe they expect me to take story moments that happen with that look seriously at all
it's like they aren't even happening

Its not important for the story where you fight Rufus. Maybe he chases you and gets you for the final fight...

She looks better with the smaller tots and even if she was an A cup Tifa would still be best girl of the whole franchise.

No shit there are changes, no floating ghost fuckers circling Cloud in the original.

But this thread is about whether the remake ends in the building or outside of it. All evidance points to it ending with an escape from Midgar

Attached: END.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

its a shit game dont force yourself to play it. you have limited time on this world, dont waste it on FFVII. play a better game, there's literally thousands

>Worried they will cut Red XIII from the game

Why the everliving fuck would they do that?

I love ff8 for its unique setting and outlandish story. But the game has some problems.

Hey I remember her playthrough of The Last of Us a few years back.

Square Enix goes hand in hand with games announced too early with troubled dev cycles. I think DQ11 is the only AAA RPG they have that didn't go through one.

I'm playing on switch so I do have 3x speed
really everything about it is fine except for the overworld, the out of battle models/animations and the clunkiness of navigating blurry as shit jpegs for the "world" but those things make up a huge part of the game so it's really hard to ignore

When i said it ends at hq I included the chase. For me its the end of hq.

>aeris kneels down and pray
>sephiroth jumps down behind her and give her a hug
>aeris prayer stops the meteor and the game ends there
wew lad

>blurry as shit jpegs for the "world"
the original wasnt blurry. Its fucking filters to remove the pixels that make everything blurry

>She looks better with the smaller tots
no she doesn't
even cloud agrees that her tits are her the most important feature

Attached: PSOGL2_023.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

>hojo runs "experiments" by making monsters fuck in the original
>hojo tries to get Red to fuck Aeris in the original
>"there's no way they'll keep that in!"
>"hurr, the only logical way they can cut it is by dropping hojo and Red XIII altogether"
It's a meme people have been trying to force.

Attached: 1561051341807.jpg (704x1000, 115K)

the resolution of the backgrounds is literally too low to properly navigate without that retarded option in the game that puts arrows on everything that's actually interactable

Cloud is Lightning in a wig
Part 2 is the real Cloud waking up without clothes and the Buster sword, hence the tutorial

They have no talent except for Nomura and he's just barely competent. All the people who made them successful in the '90's are gone and they're left with people like Toriyama who made 2 sequels nobody wanted just to satiate his Lightning waifu-ism.

Mate i played this shit and countless other games with pre rendered backgrounds on my psx back in the day. I hated the arrows and disabled them...

Just hold X.

lemme guess, this game requires current PS4 subscription and Square Enix FF subscription to enjoy all 100 episodes of content

what are you talking about

The escape motorcycle is on display in the Shinra HQ lobby.

>Play the remastered version of the original game
>"Stop acting like a retard and keep climbing" was still in it

This gives me hope that they might actually keep some of the legendary lines and other more politically incorrect stuff. The remaster wasn't released THAT long ago, was it?

It's been 4 years.

Sure thing, OP. Now, where's your source.

>Don’t expect the evil house enemy.
If there are still pufferfish in the Reactors and Sahagin in the sewers it’s reasonable to assume Hell House will still be there in some way.

Attached: E6629E6A-0D9C-4E25-8880-562438D5831A.png (384x307, 215K)

If you see this image while scrolling, it means
You have been visited by Miss Skeletal
Big tits and thiccness will be yours, but only if you reply to this post with
"Begone Boney Woman!"

Attached: 1560262207959.png (425x797, 201K)

Begone Boney Woman

remember when we saw her cooch?

Final Fantasy VII Remake won't be a 1:1 remake of the original. In other words, it could be quite possible for the player to access lower levels of the Shinra HQ while everything else is restricted until the big story moment. In that footage you also see a woman with her child and people working in the offices.

FFVII was my first Final Fantasy game. I'm a lifelong fan of it, faults and all. I probably won't buy this remake until it's released in its entirety for a regular price. The very idea of a 22 year old playstation game needing to be chopped up into multiple 60GB chapters is absolutely obscene and demonstrates how absurdly out of touch with its flagship series Square-Enix is.

Bloat. That's what happened to Final Fantasy immediately after FFX. Offshoots like Chocobos Dungeon, Final Fantasy Tactics and even Final Fantasy Adventure were just byproducts of the series diversity and narrative nuance.

I would say that the 'squalidification' of the series occurred with Kingdom Hearts 2. That's when we saw this overflow of heavily anime-influenced Final Fantasy products which seemed entirely disconnected from the rest of the series. Perfect example: Emo Cloud. Cloud's journey in VII is not to become an ultimate badass or a stone-cold killer. By Disc 3 he wants to know his brains are for sure unscrambled and that he did his best to save the planet on behalf of Aeristhe. The Cloud that appears in Kingdom Hearts, Advent Children and basically countless other products is this miserable grotesque who does nothing to much the plucky weirdo that Cloud truly is. I mean, the entire swinh of FFVII (spoilers) is that Cloud isn't a cool guy. He's kind of a bad-luck chump being pushed around by people who know more than him. He accomplished some incredible feats, but it wasn't because he was a cold, brooding warrior. He was an emotional young man thrust into a world much bigger than he could handle.

And so followed every other character in the series. They turned into limp-dick weirdos. This is why the comparison between Lightning and Cloud always confused me; Lightning seems like a completely self-absorbed miserable person, barely a character at all so much as a flat surface to present some sad anime faces.

Square doesn't have a fucking clue.

Attached: 1564359052036.jpg (200x208, 15K)

You could think of those as animals or monsters, but Hell House is a whole different matter.

Every post deserves a (You)

Some other user in another thread put it rather succinctly.
>You know how in the dark ages, functioning Roman aqueducts were torn apart for quick building materials? That's about where Square-Enix is right now

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (600x814, 315K)

>In that footage you also see a woman with her child and people working in the offices.
Have you played the original game?

We already saw footage of Cloud running around inside Shinra building, multiple floors even. Why in the living fucks are you guys so gullible

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-remake-2.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

But the aqueducts also gave everyone lead poisoning.

>part one will be 70 minutes long

Attached: 1248346283488.jpg (190x190, 4K)

why can't they just do this
why is everything always fucking ruined

Attached: 1560233028968.png (532x440, 385K)

Yes. I don't remember how it went. My point still stands, though: if the game is much more open, then there's no reason why shouldn't be able to visit the Shinra HQ but be unable to progress that thread of the story.

Why are you so mean? You can't just destroy someone's shitpost like that. You gotta play long.

they didn't want to have to program jiggle physics and were worried it'd get them into trouble besides

Shitposting aside, there are two major issues with Tifa's design:
1. The first is they completely changed their clothing. I don't give a shit whether they made her hotter or uglier, the truth is they didn't need to change anything about it.
2. The second is that she is just too thin. For such a brawler, her body doesn't make sense.

>and were worried it'd get them into trouble besides
I fucking hate sjws so fucking much

>"what is image search?"

go back to plebbit

>game just stops in the middle of the final dungeon

Attached: 1498357485539.gif (413x192, 1.27M)

It's on display there in the original VII as well.

because pedoera will be upset if there's women that don't look like skinny 12 year olds

if they have that thicc tifa with jiggle physics I'd be pausing the game every 10 minutes looking for Tifa doujin material to fap to. I've already read all of them and there's not nearly enough new ones coming out.

Jiggle physics would prob. get them in trouble with ratings in US and England as well, force a PEGI 18

I imagine part one will end after you levee midgard.
The characters walk of in to the sunset the camera zooms out to the world map and credits start playing.

>>Latest leaks confirm that the remake ends as you get to the Shrina building

Attached: 1470133652738.jpg (174x231, 8K)

aww, thanks pal

Then just don't do jiggle physics? Doubling down on a bad investment is unwise.

>Source: sensationalist news from homeopathic websites

Well that's an instant no buy. What, part 2 will be the building itself, part 3 will be the escape, and part 4, the final part, will be the clearing-up of loose ends and finally leaving Midgar?

I hope the death of Avalanche will be just as sudden as in the original. I don't want any drawn-out last words or any of that shit.

There's literally a shopkeeper at the lower level and staffs working on the higher levels of the Shinra HQ in the OG game you mong. Fuck off. They created the final dungeon, the scenarios with it, yet they just skipped on making it for lulz?

Tell that to OP.

All you need to say is "leaks" and half of this dumb fucking board instantly believes it. Is there a single board more retarded?

I'd tell you to stop spamming this but at least it's not about smash

more like HOMOepathic OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, I can only give you one.

Attached: For the Man who is Right.png (491x414, 122K)

Attached: 1561164603231.jpg (1419x794, 169K)

That's a whole different thing altogether.
I'm saying that you can't say "the rumours are wrong because you visit the HQ in the footage". In a lot of RPGs you can visit locations out of order, which doesn't mean you can actually continue on with the story for that location.

Now, if you ask me "do you believe SE would end the first part BEFORE storming Shrina HQ?", then I would say "No, I think they would end it after the party decides to leave Midgar".
See above. Don't put anything past Square Enix.

>tricycle shaped like a bunch of bubbles stuck together with glue
>not wacky
Nigger what are you smoking?

>why can't they just do this
...modders will.

Attached: Toad Harvard.jpg (620x819, 56K)

You really should read a guide. There are a ton of missables in ff8. Also the whole game locks you out in disc 4.

>pedoera
Did I miss something? Proofs?

When you say you "grew up with N64" but then complain about low-detail graphics, it becomes obvious you're a lying faggot zoomer.

it's a joke about how ResetEra mods and community figures have an unfortunate tendency to get caught with their hands in the pizza jar

>lead poisoning isn't a thing when all of your drinking water passes through lead pipes and held in lead pots and jars to keep them cool
Are you sure you don't have lead poisoning too?

Attached: 1561326908377.jpg (766x720, 71K)

The trailer showed Cloud running around in the building though. It'll end when the exit Midgar.

Attached: 1550833066851.png (645x773, 49K)

>modders
todd...I'm sorry...

>has been since 2003
I mean not really.
The merger was just an extension of Enix's greed and Square's already perpetuatal obsession with everything not video games.
Spirits Within wasn't Square Enix.
FFVIII wasn't Square Enix.
Hell, FFVII (a fucking movie for a video game, highlighted only for its setting and FMVs, not any of its gameplay) was Square and after that shitshow of a "game" released the genre was ruined indefinitely.
Square-Enix isn't some mystical cancer that rose from the ground after a corporate meeting and some signatures on paper, it was two effortless evils forming to create a symbiotic existence based entirely around the hatred of creativity and artistic design.

Final Fantasy stopped trying to be a video game somewhere around IV-VI.
Dragon Quest never even tried to be anything but a watered down Wizardry with a more accessible art design and cutesy concept art. The OG of graphicsfaggotry.
Now you have retards likewho perpetuate the idea that DQ has some integrity or has contributed anything to video games, but will never actually outline their nonexistent reasoning.

Japanese RPGs aren't video games. The only thing that God-forsaken island is worth a damn for are Action-based video games.

mario 64 looks fine even though it has shit graphics because the environments are fully 3d and interactable in a way that makes sense and it isn't trying to tell a serious story with laughabley detailed models and animations
guess what ff7 does

I thought that was NeoFAG, though?

>1st part will involve "all of midgar"
>Not including the shinra building, a staple of midgar

Yeah, this isn't sounding too good.

Lolwut. No the game is blurry. I played it in middle school at launch. On a relatively large (for the time) CRT. I distinctly remember barely being able to tell where a lot of things were in certain towns/areas.

>Stop acting like a retard and climb!
>THANK YOU FOR PLAYING
The next game will never come out because pro-tard activists will firebomb Capcom's headquarters

w-what about fightan

just google it, there's image dumps of their private pedo discord conversations all over twitter and neogaf

REAL LEAK HERE:

>
>
>

Attached: 20190825_161933.png (351x224, 152K)

You quite literally defended OP by saying that Remake Part 1 ends right before entering Shinra HQ when there is literally proof that not only do you enter Shinra HQ but you also explore the office spaces inside Shinra HQ

>literally just the one image already posted
fuck you

>You quite literally defended OP by saying that Remake Part 1 ends right before entering Shinra HQ
I quite literally didn't. Here's my post >Final Fantasy VII Remake won't be a 1:1 remake of the original. In other words, it could be quite possible for the player to access lower levels of the Shinra HQ while everything else is restricted until the big story moment. In that footage you also see a woman with her child and people working in the offices.
Emphasis on these:
>won't be a 1:1 remake
>it could be QUITE POSSIBLE
I used those words for a reason. Anyone who has played non-linear RPGs in their lives knows that you can visit plot important locations earlier than it is possible for you to trigger the plot in said locations.

Sorry. I'm not that jaded. Believe what you want. Fuck, I give up. There's no way to discuss about the remake in this site. Fuck y'all. Fuck Reddit too. Downvoted for calling someone beautiful? Are they fucking retarded? Can't even post a fanart of Tifa without being downvoted and being called out for drawing something suggestive? Are you gay? Fuck. FUCK!!

stop trying to rationalise someone's shitposting, you won't be able to access shinra hq until the finale

Seethe more DQ cuck.

>That doesn't mean OP is wrong. Just saying.
???

Still waiting on that whole "evidence" thing.

Attached: 1561274708807.jpg (500x500, 152K)

I didnt post that one in the thread though i posted there much more oh well guess Yea Forums doesnt want more so im off

>Sorry. I'm not that jaded. Believe what you want.
I'm not saying I believe that will be the case. I'm saying that it is within the realm of possibility, based on evidence (accumulated over decades of role-playing games that work exactly that way), and thus the argument "well OP you are wrong because we have Shinra HQ footage" makes no sense.

In fact, I said the opposite: that I BELIEVE the game will end with the party overlooking the overworld.

1. The second post isn't mine.
2. That guy is still right: that doesn't mean the OP is wrong. It doesn't mean the OP is right either. We won't know until the game ships and we get to play it.

Does Yea Forums really struggle that much with reading comprehension?

I'd say those fall under the Action-based conceptual tag. Probably moreso than the Action-Adventure genre.
What's really the difference between Fighting, Side-Scrolling Beat-Em Ups, and "Pure" Action games?
Seems like semantics to me. Like these games with incredibly similar playstyles have all these subgenres, but then RPG, a terminology once utilized for an incredibly specific idea is now slapped onto fucking anything with numbers.
What the Hell is wrong with this industry?
Saturation and exposure. Being an industry is what killed video games.

same guys, really

Attached: 20190825_162827.png (357x228, 176K)

Did you even read the post?
I hate Dragon Quest. It's an embarrassing series, from its beginning to its current state.
Goddamn you motherfuckers can't read for shit.

I dropped it after getting to the crater where sephiroth is. Cloud being a retard for a few hours really sucked. Honestly the whole game should've taken place in midgar.

>well OP you are wrong because we have Shinra HQ footage" makes no sense.
the fact that there is interior Shinra HQ footage at all is proof that OP is wrong as shit

Should you really have to force yourself to play a video game?
isn't that like the antithesis of the whole concept?
May as well force yourself to eat shit.

Seethe more (insert favourite series) cuck.

Attached: 536E782F-0D51-4528-9B9C-A00EC60D0316.jpg (797x1024, 294K)

It isn't proof of anything. You don't know what "proof" actually is.
Shinra HQ footage is evidence. Evidence that we may get to play through the Shinra HQ storming sequence. Except in that footage we don't actually see any fighting, just Cloud running around. So that footage may also be evidence that we don't get to play through the storming at all.

Let's also ignore this game is still a work in progress so who knows what may change until the game is released.

it's like 7 months off not much is gonna change lol

>meanwhile, in neighboring thread:

Attached: FFVIIIHDR.png (579x723, 3.2M)

feels good being a VIIchad

Attached: 1564049559744.jpg (480x640, 106K)

>butt fucking ugly
Subjective, and even then, arguably only the character models look rough. Backgrounds and enemy models still look good and unique to this day.
>clunky as shit outside of the battles
What? What is clunky about standard JRPG exploration? You search areas and speak to NPCs. The game even has a handy indicator feature in case you lose sight of your character or the exit. All interaction with the environment is handled by one button. If anything, it's the opposite of clunky, it's streamlined. You want a clunky interface, play one of the NES Dragon Quests.

tl;dr you talk like a zoomer and you're shit's retarded.

What’s “seams”?

VI > VIII >=< VII > IX.

Attached: Final-Fantasy-VIII-Remastered_screenshots_5.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Attached: smile.jpg (628x705, 165K)

youtube.com/watch?v=USxbfEZvq48

Oh shit. NOW I see it. I was lurking that thread earlier. Don't get what was the hubub about. And left. They'll probably patch it later. Square’s remaster always have this problem. I think they outsource all of their remasters to some small studios or other korean or chinese studios.

8 directional movement on blurry fucking jpegs is clunky as shit
don't even get me started on the overworld

If you want to create grass you have to fill it with textures and, unless you have a huge file, you have to fill it with squares. You can either repeat the same square over an over or have diferent squares mashed together like in this pic If it's so evident, the texture has seams. If it's a seamless texture you can't tell one square from the other.
But now you have procedural textures, which instead of repiting pixels they create the texture using formulas.

what's the best version of ff7? switch?

>They'll probably patch it later
...Steam's shitty 2013 release didn't, and it was based on that, clearly. The thing is - PC's "very bad port of 2000" did it right, because back then they still had a chunk of the source code on their hands. When they were doing Steam port, they didn't. Everyone LOVED to shit on 2000's PC port for many reasons, but in the end it came out superior and more closer to the console original than the almost-two decades later released Steam shitports. Which is hilarious, if you consider that 2000's PC port is technically "bad/unfinished/buggy/incorrect" too, in comparison to the PlayStation's version. And even going further from that, Japanese version of FF VIII for PS is buggy and badly coded in comparison to a superior later US release, too. It's a fucking mess. PC port of 2000 was based off of PlayStation's European PAL release, which in on itself was a ever-so-slightly fixed version of Japanese release, yet PAL release has a fuckton of problems on it's own (like 50Hz lock, FPS drops even below the 15/30 cap, and censorship/bad translation that's even worse off that of the US garbage translation).

PS 4, hands down.

There's largely no seams (or they were hidden VERY well, at the very least) on PS and in 2000's port for the PC, so I can only imagine (with horror) what they did/how they've managed to utterly fuck it all up SO badly.

>Sony exclusive
They already fucked up

You cant see the seams because its very pixelated

the PS4 version has glitches that were fixed on the switch version
it's also not portable

Part two will probably be in 5+ years so everyone would've forgotten how to play by then probably.

No, there's LITERALLY no seams visible almost anywhere. This can be checked on almost any emulator which supports increase in internal res or filtering, nowadays. "Pixelation" won't magically remove seams, that's not how modeling works. Seams are things which, if not masked/hidden properly, will ALWAYS be seen, no matter the res or quality of the model. There's a fuckton of problems with seams in Bethesda's games, for example. Especially Morrowind. Morrowind had a fuckton of mods within years released for it, which were fixing fuckery of Todd's.

Tifa is a brawler and likely the strongest character physically out of the party, it doesn't make sense for her to be so thin

That would basically confirm that they'd never finish the story.
Expecting anything beyond three parts from Square-Enix, or any developer doing this kind of project really, is unrealistic. Consumers will naturally lose interest over time, even if the quality of the first part is really high. Then SE will be highly incentivized to spend less time and resources on each part, until it becomes unprofitable (or not as profitable as they want) to develop.

They probably fucked the uvw maps for the terrain and didn't bother fixing it. There seems to be a lot of unnecessary geometry in that FFVIII picture.

Not surprised one bit. However I legitimately can not understand how anyone had any hopes at all for this after the initial confirmation it would be episodic. Did your tiny peabrains not fully comprehend what episodic meant until it was made explicitly obvious how scummy it was going to be?

Emulated.

Well, as you can see on the pic, not only did they fuck up royally by not hiding any seams at all, if you'll look closely you will also see that CHUNKS OF TEXTURES DON'T EVEN MATCH AT ALL on there! It's a fucking mess of an improperly mishmashed puzzle pieces! This shit is bad not in one, but in TWO ways! Holy fuck. The seams aren't the only problem, the textures are incorrect in relation to each-other too!

Attached: JUST to suffer.jpg (668x716, 55K)

>have to buy 20 "episodes" at $60 each to get the full story
>"chad"

>what's the best version of ff7?
PC with mods.

The lead poisoning was there, but it was overblown, and researchers have already stated that it certainly wasn't enough to even be a factor in the downfall of the empire or even enough to cause poisoning on a scale that would cause measurable detriment.

emulation and mods don't count, fucking retards

See .

This anyone who really didn't think they were going to milk the sh it out of this remake for the next 5 years is retarded

>he'll never experience FF7 new again with the new thread mod

Why the fuck not? It's a 22 year old game. By buying these ports you are basically giving SE money for nothing.

>setting records for most discs used in a video game
>not CHAD
when it's done you're gonna need two entire carry cases to fit all of them

3 discs

see

That's wrong though. PS 4 had fixes too and it's better because it allows higher res and higher/more stable FPS. Switch is low res when undocked and has FPS drops. If anything, if you're SO hung up on portability, it's waaay better to get a powerful smartphone and just emulate PSOne's version while using something like this aliexpress.com/item/32823731351.html?storeId=1948940&spm=a2g1y.12024536.productList_1000002855943.pic_5 as a controller. It utterly BTFOs Shitch out of the water.

The original Eidos PC release, but just and only if you have the capability to listen to its intended Yamaha soundtrack and not the midi version.

PC + emulator.

>game gets more realistic graphics
>still have the angry Mr T style black dude
>females need to be less sexy
>cloud still an effeminate twink

yeah nah fuck off with your shit, gimme DD tifa and get fucked with your changes

I know right? Her breasts are TOO SMALL!

Attached: tida.png (824x457, 494K)

>wasn't enough to even be a factor in the downfall of the empire
I never said it did.
>even enough to cause poisoning on a scale that would cause measurable detriment.
Incorrect, overwhelming majority agrees that lead poisoning was a problem in ancient rome. The Roman's obsession of using lead for everything may have helped expand their empire, but it still meant that pretty much anything using the water from the aqueducts, from drinking, bathing, watering crops/plants had lead in it. Not everyone was dying in the streets or whatever you're associating with lead poisoning, but you don't go through your daily life with a steady stream of lead in your system and not have it problems in your body. Current standards say that any non zero amount is bad for the health of children, and for adults its on the scale of micrograms per deciliter of blood.

twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/1129371237589880832
this shit still happens on ps4, dumbass

Attached: buttshield.png (1312x2850, 1.51M)

PREACH

This was fixed on PS4 and Steam, you dumb ass. Update.

neogaf. com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem-updates.1487380/
Basically the same group of mods that left gaf were also running a pedophile acceptance thing in a secret discord, a couple of them turned out to have actual charges and all of them are still mods on era.

It's true lads.

Attached: Ff7Kotaku.png (797x519, 262K)

kek

I am getting big mgs ground zeroes vibes

..."Shinra Raid" is the official name that was used in the original to describe the part when you RETURN to Midgar to stop Hojo and when Diamond Weapon destroys Shinra. Confirmed fake.

You mean how a demo showed nothing that was alike in the main game and even somehow managed to be superior to the main game?

upper midgar looks like xv at day

Attached: g672.png (716x1352, 1.92M)

So what ? we will have to wait years to get the whole story who the fuck cares what's going to be or not in the first chapter .

Attached: 1561465210398.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

so? they showed insomnia in timeskip ruins 6 months before xv launched

Now THAT'S faggot shit. Rufus would have been a semi-worthy disc one finale.

>First game is set in one location packed with content
>Subsequent game/s are set in swathes of empty wilderness with a few settlements (outposts) between them
sounds about right

Oh so ff7r is good then

we saw sora in scala ad caelum before launch
we saw noct and gang in timeskip insomnia before launch

small boobs

>higher resolution
>on a ps1 game with prerendered backgrounds
are you fucking retarded?

Attached: cute.png (563x664, 521K)

>DUUURRRRR, FFVII NEVER HAD 3D MODELS! IT'S WORLD MAP IS ALSO A 2D TEXTURE, DEEEEEEEERRRRRRPPP!!!11
Are YOU?

Square already said part 1 is all of Midgar though.

>Switch is low res when undocked and has FPS drops
>source: my ass

>he doesn't know
mynintendonews.com/2019/06/12/the-impressive-witcher-3-for-nintendo-switch-is-540p-handheld-and-720p-dynamic-docked/

and both were accessible in their games.

And both of them have story sections there. Wew, safe. Then OP is BTFO.

No. Believe my fake outrage OP.

>ff7
>posts an article about the witcher 3

Attached: 1509841017617.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

they also said ff7 compilation stuff will be in ff7r

genesis is already hinted at

As long as it's just his name and not quite literally everything else about the character it's cool with me

fuck they did.

>he's actually THIS retarded as completely not understand the concept of "comparison" and "example"

PS1 with CRT or emulated PS1 with CRT-Royale. PC version can't even do shadows.

>Sell ridiculously priced special edition with Cloud action figure and motorcycle accessory
>He doesn't even use it in the game
Wouldn't that be silly?

We already know there's an early bike sequence, the E3 trailer showed a sequence with Cloud and Jessie riding together.

They're adding different scenes for the bike so that it happens sooner.

When did they say this? It looks like it's just going to be the lower/upper plates of Midgar and not the actual Shinra building

I don't care what they do with it. The game has been contaminated by socjus and is unplayable.

and he doesn't use the hardy daytona in it, again why are you trying so hard to rationalise this retarded shitpost

the fact that this segment even exists means that they the bike minigame and found a place where they could slip it in to make the most use out of it

Attached: dirtbike.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

just stop being retarded bloody hell

Attached: HardyDaytona.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

>the fact that this segment even exists means that they the bike minigame

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Daddy.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Not even SE is that retarded OP. Get your head out of your ass. The first game will end once you leave Midgard. That´s just common sense.

>literal fucking footage of Cloud inside Shinra HQ
>"they don't go inside Shinra HQ"
it's like talking to fucking flat earthers

they made the motorcycle minigame for the escape sequence and saw an opportunity to reuse it in another section of the game, game dev 101 pal

It's the only good minigame in FF7 aside from Battle Square.

I like snowboarding

>he trusts pre-release footage
Good goy, goooooooooooooood gooooyy....

As opposed to what, the word of user #124314124?

We're probably more truthful than AAA advertisements at least

>Trust me, without even a screenshot to back up my claims

Ah yes. Like this user? Truthful my fucking ass.

>he believes anything squaresoft says
>he preorders games

Attached: LaughingGirl.png (479x475, 698K)

that post is 150% trurthful

>he believes some random fag on the internet
do you also believe in chain letters

Can anyone please explain why anyone has any faith in this game? SE are fucking done. They haven't made a worthy FF game in over a decade. The FFVII Compilation should've given you a taste of the absolute trainwreck we can expect for FFVII's legacy. But it's all immaterial because fanboys will still spend their hardearned shekels on this nostalgiawank.

>ALL they care about is profits
Name one developer on the same level as SE that doesn't put profits as the top priority when making a game.

it's the dream team baby

Because the game looks fun to play. I buy games that I want to play. It's not a hard concept to grasp, user.

This pic is gonna be outdated when they reveal Yuffie.

because everything so far looks amazing, and the OG team is working on it.

>and the OG team is working on it.
Is Nomura on the team, if yes, then the game will be trash like XV.

you know that tabata fucked XV and not nomura right

stop deflecting, tabata

Retard.

>retards not getting that Nomura is the same trash as Tabata

Arent you all sucking nomura's cock for the original FF versus XIII idea

Holy shit she's perfect

Nah
Tri Ace managed it already with Lighting Returns.

OG team without the director. Nomura isn't fit to lick Sakaguchi's boots. Kitase is irrelevant. And Nojima's last works were FFXIII and those godawful FFX-2 sequels

they're actually polar opposites

Still both incompetent.

>OG team without the director
>Kitase is irrelevant
WHICH ONE IS IT

Attached: aiportraits_1563544908.jpg (512x512, 16K)

wasnt Kitase the director

You really should've thought your shitpost through, good sir

Square Enix likes to shaft Red XIII because "his fur is hard to animate"

I am also worried he's gonna not be in the game

you're probably worried about your parents not loving you too

Producer. Sakaguchi was still the driving force behind FFVII. Nomura has proven with KH that he's a shit storyteller. And the compilation showed that SE don't even understand what made FFVII awesome, changing character personalities and pandering to Jpop stars

why are you worried of something so retarded

Attached: haibane1.gif (500x451, 675K)

>being this much of a revisionist just to fit his shitpost
Why lie user. Anyone can fact check. This ain't the 1990’s.

they dont
He's my favorite character and I can definitely see Square doing something like that

sauce on the "leak"?
I mean, it's bullshit, but I want to see who's pushing the bullshit.

please say sike

No you don't. Red XIII isnt just some random NPC, its a protagonist. YOu can't even cut it out.
Its like being worried of junon not being in the game.
You have to be extremely retarded to cut Red XIII, like extremely, 1 digit IQ levels.

newgrounds.com
/portal/view/735766

here you go bros

Which puts Square Enix right in the sweet spot for making that decision.

imagine if the post-game would be getting to do shit outside of Midgar, like with FFXIII and Pulse

Attached: 1345668312648.jpg (480x480, 83K)

I suppose another complaint could be that the A/B routes in REmake 2 aren't as different as the ones in the original, but they're still a little bit changed up and we got it on launch, so I can't really bitch about it too much. Hardcore was fun, too.

new meme leak
red xiii is deleted

I get that you are angry about FFXV and other titles, that doesn't make square enix have 1 digit IQ levels.

I corrected myself. Sakaguchi was the producer. Either way, who gives a crap if it's the OG team. They've proven in the last few years with the Compilation, FFXIII etc. that they're hacks now

Daily-fucking-reminder:

Attached: 1558389972640.jpg (949x2063, 838K)

the mastermind

Attached: raughs.gif (414x396, 2.5M)

>It's not the OG team
>Who gives a shit if it's the OG team
dilly dally shilly shally

Attached: 2141414124124.jpg (255x255, 41K)

Thanks bro, that helped a bit. It's confirmed that the remake goes until the escape from Midgar so that should point to him being in anyways. I think the compilation just has me weary.

>Sega did it several years earlier
>Sega did it way better
>durr, Nomura geniusss!

Attached: FF VII is a lame copycat.jpg (564x347, 147K)

sega didn't smash into the western mainstream with JRPGs
checkmate

Attached: FF.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

They could just animate red13 instead of having him as a party member

But most of Yea Forums is too ADD riddled to be able to play a turn based game.

My guess is that we meet red XIII earlier before he gets captured. Lets remember that red XIII goes to midgar due to buhengahen orders to check by himself how humans or how shinra is destroying the world. Also, the escape from shinra building isn't just motorbike your way out.

>Cloud and Tifa would exit the ship's stable, Tifa checking around to see if anyone had seen them
>this idea was rejected
Am i actually remembering it completely wrong? Because I vividly remember this happening when I played it way back in the day.

nah your memories are just fucked up.

They sit on a rock. That's it.

>Dont expect the evil house enemy.
He's confirmed already
His design might be altered, but he's in

thank you basedbro
holy shit the animation is really good

>he's in
hell yeah he is

Attached: Card_2609_EN_Hell_House_FFVII_3.png (940x1280, 2.05M)

>Imho they will reduce the goofy stuff. Dont expect the evil house enemy.
haunted house isn't confirmed but we've seen other weird enemies already and that pretty much confirms him.

>tiny peabrains
>from someone who doesn't even ask source on a shitty "leak"
lmao

user, why is this board filled with retards. It make my head hurts. Thing is, if it's contained here. I wouldn't mind much, but it's leaking everywhere.

That'd be great to get more time with him, but even if we just get him at the original point in the game and we only get a couple hours with him that's alright. I know some people suggest that if he is in, he's just gonna be an NPC for the end with the excuse of him being injured or something, which I don't see why they would do when they'd have to make him playable in part 2+ anyways

God forbid the remake retains some of the qualities that made VII charming in the first place. Big robots are cool.

Source?

will they exactly look like PS1-graphics?

Attached: source.jpg (513x389, 32K)

Neither did Square.
First FFs were more popular in Japan, than in US.
Lunar, the ORIGINAL Lunar, and first two Dragon Quests, were the first.

You mean low poli models ? like in RE2 Remake ? that would be funny and a big fuck you to all the waifufags bitching about the new costume

exactly that
(hasn't MGS4 done something similar, with the PS1-Solidsnake-head, or how it was called again)

>Blugu
cute!

...btw, where is that pic from?

tbf the OG game DOES have a tutorial after Midgar

there's an optional basement you can go into when Cloud is disguised as a Shinra soldier where they explain basic gameplay mechanics to you again

try google image-search and you get a link to pornhub
but they are really just kissing
(and they don't look that good)

As a person, who had Tifa as my waifu for thirteen years, I would happily welcome it. Not that it matters, since I've opposed the remake since 2003.

haven't read the article, but do they also source some rumors?

based

Looks like the article doesn't exist

>he didn't like Snowboarding

Attached: cr.jpg (827x1886, 518K)

Why did her eye colour change?

He's probably in, how do you guys think he's gonna look?

Attached: Red.gif (500x500, 996K)

They don't. Because the article doesn't exist.

theyre outside near a rock. its still heavily implied they fucked.

the same but with better fur tech

Attached: 1563149842123.png (396x526, 341K)

You'd have to be super dumb to believe this crap. They aren't going to end game 1 right before the climax of the first part of the story and they aren't going to reduce the climax of the first part of the story to a shitty tutorial.

I always thought they were cuddling the entire night. I might sound naive, but anime does this all the time. A “pure” character always does this over the top “kyaaaaaa” reaction that Tifa made during the Highwind scene. If they’d fuck wouldn't there be a much more stronger reaction from other characters?

Don't read the thread user. It'll break your heart.

>Game 1 ends after shinra HQ and the escape from midgar
>Game 2 ends with Aeris's death
>Game 3 finishes it out
There, there's your answer now stop shitposting.

That part 3 would be 1½ as long as the two first parts put together in the original game. You're heavily underestimating how much happens after Aerith's death. You've only played 40% of the game once she's dead.

that's why it's gotta end with the meteor summon

I think, but can't remember of the top of my head, but that's about 55% mark.

I watched my country elect a retarded cheeto demagogue trust me I'm not the least by surprised by how stupid people can be

>fuck and marry
>fuck and marry
>fuck and kill

game 2 ends in the northren cave.

Is this really the level square enix is at? Would they do something so shortsighted and self-destructive for seemingly no reason?

Attached: Baal1.jpg (393x773, 38K)

THE MEMES ARE COMING TRUE

>They've really fucked this up, haven't they?
>Making a game in parts
>butchered the combat
>changing the combat to something it's not
>exclusive to console trash
>making it like 15
No shit

i'll just bought 8 remastered no thanks lol. That is all 7 needed was a graphics upgrade like 8 yet they don't and give us this trash

>he doesn't know

Attached: conceptartmodels.jpg (800x320, 98K)

midgar isn't even 1/3rd of the game. what sections are they going to remove?
why did they announce this game years ago if they're not even close to finishing one part?

>if they're not even close to finishing one part?
Wat? Part 1 already has a release date.

Also they aren't removing they are expanding.

Imagine with cutscenes and other details they manage to still make this a full 30-50 hour game for just the part before the shinra raid.

That would be cool but then the rest of the game would be in like 50 parts.

what this

mods my boy
a whole new world of opportunity

I meant, why did they announce it 4 years ago if even one part wasn't close to being done*

Midgar is being expanded into a full game. The rest of the original is not getting the same treatment as Midgar.

Because Square Enix likes to announce things decades in advance like retards.

I can't wait to fight safer sephiroth in part 76 in the year 2080!

Nice bait bitch, trailers and concept art already showed us the Shin-Ra building inside, and while it would seem that SQUARE is always going for the money, they don't, even IF, who would package a limited edition with something that doesn't even appear in the game? GG idiot.

>The rest of the original is not getting the same treatment as Midgar.
They should. Giving Midgar too much weight messes with the themes and especially the pacing when all the parts are done.

So they're going to completely downsize Cosmo canyon? Nifhelm? Wutai? THE GOLDEN SAUCER? I'd rather have 80 parts of fully fleshed out detailed soulful remakes of all those places rather than some shit rushed through thing making all of them an afterthought.

Is Cosmo Canyon a giant bustling multi-tier city ripe for delving into? Explain how you would expand Cosmo Canyon the same way Midgar is being expanded.

strawpoll.me/18538103

i'd base it on your mom

I could see them doing basic expansion to it, but any development worthwhile for Cosmo Canyon is probably gonna be more information about Nanaki and his kind.

also
>Nifhelm
faKE FAN GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOUR SHITTY CANYON NOT GETTING TURNED INTO A FULL GAME DOESN'T MEAN IT ISN'T GETTING IT'S FAIR SHAKE THAT FAIR SHAKE JUST ISN'T BIG ENOUGH TO BE ITS OWN GAME LIKE MIDGAR

Attached: Deku.gif (540x300, 364K)

Attached: 20190825_153512.jpg (958x719, 279K)

Original game was in 4 discs (on PC and in Japan on PSOne), so fuck off.

I say 10+

We also get to see the Sweeper step onto Cloud, pinning him to the ground, inflicting high damage and bringing Cloud into the KO status, where the screen lights up in red (like when on low HP). Barret then need to use a Phoenix Down on Cloud to have him get up again. Jessie explains that the game isn’t over until all party members are KOed.
Last point, Cloud uses an Ether which shows an orange-red effect around him to contrast the green one for Potions.

It's fucking over, literally XV revive mechanic

The story is further along on Disc 1 of the PS1 release than the first episode of the remake. If they want to expand things, theres a chance it could have 5 episodes.

Attached: mathematically.jpg (220x336, 72K)

>original game is 3 discs
>We already have talks of 2 discs to cover midgar which is literally the first 10% tutorial of the whole game

Yeah I'm going to vote for 50+ parts.

sounds like fucking ff7

The ghosts are just the black robe dudes done in a more intimidating style. It’s probably going to be a visual shorthand for Cloud being influenced by Jenova.

????

FFVII didn't give you a game over until all party members were dead either. Wtf are you crying about

he's trying to suggest that it's like ff15 where if your party leader dies it's game over or something even though this is the exact opposite

There's going to be so much cut content it won't be funny.

What part from the original are you going to miss when the remake trims it out?

For me, it'll be Wutai.

Then
>THEY CAN FIT IT ALL INTO ONE DISC
Now
>THERE'S NO WAY THEY CAN FIT IT INTO 300 GAMES
What the fuck is wrong with you autists

>were gonna release what was a 1 purchase 70 hour JRPG in multiple installments

Its doomed to be shit and has been since it was announced it wasn't one full release. This episodic shit NEVER works. Its ALWAYS a cash grab.

THE

REMAKE

WON'T

FUCKING

TRIM

ANYTHING

STOP FUCKING STOP

Of course it will and you're naive to think otherwise. This isn't a remastered port, it's a new game based on the old one. There has never been an example where a "remake" doesn't remove things, however disliked or well received they were when made.

The only thing that gives me hope is knowing parts going forward would just be assets and content and they at least already have the engine ready

So it'll be in 50 billion parts instead?

Precisely.

>There has never been an example where a "remake" doesn't remove things,
Resident Evil Remake had all the stuff from the original game and new stuff on top of it.

>recommending the watered down PC port over the ps1 original
PCkeks have no shame, holy shit
t.never played the original game on a CRT
Thank you, finally someone who isn't a mouthbreather

From what I heard they're adding a bunch of filler. They could have gone for a faithful remake but they're going to add their own SE shit

It fucking amazes me they have the audacity to split it into different parts and charge you $60 for each part of the game.
>but its supposed to be a bigger game what with new technology and all that
This game wont be finished until next generation at this point. I have zero hope for this remake

that would make sense

Why cant we have a comfy ff7re thread instead of having it filled with turbo autists shitposters that posts fake leaks/confirmations, doesn't read interviews and doesn't understand anything at all?

because fuck you

Because this is Yea Forums.

at least make the shitpost fun. There's a point when it isnt even funny

>$300-240 dollars for the full story of a game that came out over twenty years ago.
>Character redesigns that make everyone look less fun
>FF15 gameplay
>company that gave us such hits as KH3
>likely some FF13-2 DLC shit because square
>Comfy

Attached: bait.png (680x1147, 1.1M)

we had all the "comfy" (god I hate that word) shit from 1997 'til 2014. if you go to /vr/ you can autistically repeat things you want people to talk about
but this is here, now, live, that's why you use Yea Forums

>grr shitposts I LIKE WHICH ARE STILL GOOD BUT ARE STILL SHITPOSTS end at ARBITRARY RINE which I DECIDE
DISS IS RINE

That’s just a fraction of the first disc though. What the fuck? And they haven’t shown anything outside Midgard so it’s probably true, but I assumed the game would the very least extend to the motorcycle chase.

Attached: FFEDEA60-40E5-4FB3-8B18-480BC4771F95.jpg (250x241, 7K)

It's the obvious conclusion to Midgar, not cucking yourself by saving and waiting to infiltrate the shinra HQ, to finish it. the ending is the escape and "oh shit a motorhead on the highway"
I don't know how the discs were actually divided up memory wise, if the 1st disc really had the most content, but it was cool to have all of that on the first disc + kalm, chocobo farm, caves, the side area with the phoenix, junon, costa del sol, etc.

>A full-price 2019 game can’t be as extensive as a third of a disc of a three-disc game from 1997
Where the fuck did everything go so wrong?

Fucking embarassing.
yet Nu/v/ will defend this.

>N-nomurasama can do no wrong!