Venom singlehandedly kills the MCU

>Venom singlehandedly kills the MCU
It's about time he gets a game

Attached: DwA0zhgXgAIu6F_.jpg (1200x967, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9cLQ13OF9E
.twitter.com/MarvelGames/status/1163870974170714112
youtube.com/watch?v=AfUfacrkEWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Game name kino-trillogy,

>Spiderman
>Venom
>Carnage

Sony focus tested/heavy marketable reality

>Spiderman
>Spiderman 2: Venom
>Spid3rman: Spider Gwen.

Carnage sucks ass

>Carnage sucks ass

Attached: 1508001243401.png (645x729, 91K)

Name one good story with Carnage in it, and also post something other than a meme for retards

Behold, the best Spiderman game of all time and the best cover art though that's not saying much

Attached: UMSse.jpg (350x500, 48K)

What would the 4th game be named?

Spider-Men?

Spider-M4n.

Spiderman 4: Mysterio's Rampage. Featuring Bruce Campbell as Mysterio.

>Name one good story with Carnage in it, and also post something other than a meme for retards

Attached: 1528129049016.png (842x792, 97K)

Web of Carnage
Mindbomb
It's a Wonderful Life
Venom vs Carnage
U.S.A
AXIS: Carnage
Conway's 16 issue Carnage solo run
Even Deadpool vs Carnage had its fun moments

Attached: unnamed-83-600x450.jpg (600x450, 108K)

baste

who the fuck is carnage

and it'll be a soft reboot, with 5pider-man introducing the Spider-Verse in full instead of little references

A version of Venom that's somehow even gayer.

A cute girl

Attached: Gwen_after_escaping_from_the_Triskelion.png (980x1356, 1.68M)

Condensed 90's.

Shit I never knew about that edition. Super jumping around the city and making craters in the ground as Venom was cool.

Attached: 1497760377522.jpg (2000x1082, 661K)

Woody Harrelson

>venom game
not a bad idea

Inverse Carnage was pretty neat, same with inverse Hobgoblin.

Red Venom is my jam.

Attached: red venom.jpg (900x1600, 415K)

Venom without any of the cute parts

Minimum Carnage

I'm pretty sure it was a reversible cover

nope

>Sony focus tested/heavy marketable reality
>Spiderman 2: Venom
no, in reality Sony put out a movie just called Venom
why are you retarded

Is anti-venom just as fun as regular venom?

That green goblin boss fight was total bullshit though. I could never beat that one on my ps2 as a teenager until one day I could. But only once, I could never do it again. But the rest of the game was very good, swinging in the city and eating people as venom was very fun

You're a born loser Cletus Cassidy

*Kasady

its still going to be a spiderman game though

in no world would sony name the sequel to spiderman anything but "spiderman venom"

Pffffff

Attached: 1564368936291.webm (960x540, 3M)

>Spiderm4n: Miles Gonzalo Morales

Red Venom

Spider-M4n: Is a nigger! -Miles away edition

>Toxin and Patrick would never get a chance to appear in any of these regardless
>Spider-Man 2099 will never have a game all to his own in futuristic New York
Life sucks.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (503x609, 73K)

Why is Carnage crying?

>There are people in this world who not only think Maximum Carnage wasn't an absolute shit show, they think it's one of the top 10 Spiderman stories
I love Spiderman but 90% of his comics are absolute dogshit.

Attached: the only good bug.png (1000x563, 484K)

That's just art in his eye.

I'm not into spider man outside of playing the ps1 and ps2 games. Did they ever make a carnage movie or game? I always thought he was the coolest from the ps1 game.

Reading the Letters to the Editor section for Maximum Carnage is hilarious. Every letter is saying how much the story sucks dick with the Editor just going N-No it's okay g-guys. Just wait till the awesome ending!"

imagine the rimming

Attached: 43578345874587.png (870x918, 486K)

Marvel's Joker

Venom but cooler

>Look at little Iron Boy Jr. Gonna cry?

Gross. I just want a good Superman game.

Why boner

Yeah I was already sick of symbiotes by the time they made a second one

Fucking based
SM2 gets all the glory but Ultimate is a much more well-rounded game.

What about agent venom?

Attached: agent venom.jpg (570x565, 66K)

>PS4 will now have TWO games worth playing
I could handle Bloodborne because I'm tired of souls shit but taking my childhood hero hostage is too much.

Attached: 1449449712465.png (978x972, 397K)

Carnage could suck my ass desu

T
O
P
K
E
K

I want an evil Superman game where I can laser people in half

Attached: 1565676941056.jpg (336x460, 30K)

You do mean you want a superman game where you're following your own ambitions of fame and money while putting the law in your own hands... right?

Attached: 1565819774111.png (798x1001, 1.15M)

Did Sony play 4-D chess?
>Make TASM films just to retain the movie license
>Bomb, then proceeded to negotiate with Marvel Studios
>Make a movie Spider-Man that plebs love
>Get the video game division in on the deal too
>Make a video game Spider-Man that plebs love
>Buy up the game studio so Disney can't pull off any trickery. They have to deal with Sony regardless
>Absorb all the tricks of the MCU to inject in the SUCMverse

You mean a superman game where mommy's milkers are on the table?

Attached: 1566305604102.webm (1000x424, 3M)

why is this show so fucking kino

>Spiderman and venom team up to take down a greater threat

Kino

Attached: spider-mancover.jpg (400x327, 65K)

My friendship with Mr. Stark ended. Venom is my best friend now.

It's everything neat about Garth Ennis's comics without the horrible writing and edge for the sake of edge.

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Advance 2 - Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

I just finished the first season and holy shit I want more. I felt like I could only watch one episode at a time though because most of the episodes just feel so tense.

Is Disney gonna shit can the Gamerverse like they did with Fox and X-Men/FF? Why does Sony's Spider-Man always end on cliffhangers?

youtube.com/watch?v=G9cLQ13OF9E

only if it's girl-Venom

Attached: 1544278708119.jpg (655x1149, 220K)

a psychopath serial killer that got attached to the child of venom and spiderman and called himself carnage he's really strong and better than spiderman and venom and he has a child that wants to one day kill his father named toxin whos even stronger than carnage who bonded with a irish policeman (it was the 90's thats why it reads like a donut steel)

>Tongue reaching down the throat
Thanks for the new fetish I guess.

May I suggest Larkin Love if you've a thing for tongue play.

What does Yea Forums think of the outrage on places like twitter and reddit?

I think they need to remember that megacorporations are not your friends. Fuck Disney and fuck Sony.

Dumb ass hell

Agent Venom was such a dumb concept that was really well executed.

This

If there's any sort of nu-canon genderbender replacement I'd accept with open arms, it's a long-running series of She-Venom. I know the character has been done before with Eddy's girlfriend, but I want more.

Wut

Who would win in a fight, Sony or Disney? Whose side are you on?

anyone but disney.

>insomniac went from a revolutionary developer inventing the entire idea of LoD to soulless capeshit shovelware code monkeys
how sad.

#TeamSony

>nintendo went from revolutionizing 3D gaming to making ubisoft games
very sad

This guy is entirely right but edgelord retards cant admit that their blood obsessed hill billy serial killer is a bad character

Almost everything he's been in, you disabled pants-shitter. Cope, retard.

Are we gonna...surf the web?

I would lose my shit if Sony announced a Spider-Gwen game.

What show is this?

marvel capeshitters are the most pathetic, delusional and entitled people i've ever seen. the obsession people have with these shitty movies is ridiculous.

Can venom websling??

Attached: Scan16-3.jpg (640x342, 33K)

He uses grape jam to sling instead.

IMAGINE THE SMELL

>that last drawing
>SNIFFFF

Why were these games so good, bros?

Attached: spiderman.jpg (225x169, 14K)

IT'S NOT FAIR FEETBROS

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (138x140, 6K)

Disney is being greedy. They need to just take the old deal and carry on making billion-dollar movies.

What series end on the biggest cliffhanger they’ve pulled in the franchise?

>That Venom vs Wolverine bar fight
absolute kino

Because those two games were pure SOUL

what did he do to the mcu
did he surf the web

The Boys on Amazon Prime.

Boner no, stop it!

Attached: lady venom.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Gosh I have such a hardon for Venom. I just love him so much and want him to have his way with my ass.

The best 5 seconds of the movie.

>she-Venom

Gross.

venom so based

no way Marvel/Disney would ever license another first party Marvel game to Sony after Sony killed MCU Spidey

:D

Attached: VENOM.webm (1728x720, 2.21M)

Sony owns Venom as well.

Sony only owns the movie rights, Marvel still holds all rights to their characters in any other media, which is why Nintendo could make a Ultimate Alliance 3 with Spider-Man and Venom in it, for example

The Spider-Man PS4 game was another side of the Sony Marvel deal to bring Spider-Man into the MCU, but that is over as of last week

>not thinking sony got a multiple game deal contract when they could
4D cheese.

Highly based.
Brainlets are gonna talk about their Spiderman 2 when Ultimate Spiderman fucks its ass and calls it a bitch

How long do you think Nintendo's timed exclusivity will last by the way?

Marvel Games and Marvel Studios are two separate entities, Nincel. The games won't be affected in the slightest.

.twitter.com/MarvelGames/status/1163870974170714112

>The symbiont moves back and exposes her human head as they continue to kiss

RUINED

Attached: xeno.jpg (720x721, 59K)

>Gonna cry?

>The games won't be affected in the slightest
Gazillion thought the same, but if Marvel wants to kill your game, they can and will.
Insomniac need to get permission and approval to add any character or costume into the game, meaning Spider-man 2 (PS4) will just include f-tier villians, and barely any costumes.

SEETHING

>MCUcks claim Sony can't do spiderman right
>They released not one but two kino spiderman experiences in 2018
>Both infinitely better than cucked MCU Iron man jr
Why are they so retarded?

Attached: 1566679881487.png (400x499, 78K)

I am still mad that Marvel Heroes got canned, you're right.
Nothing has scratched that ARPG itch for me since.

HAHA. Can't wait to see you fume when Sony announces Spider-Man 2 EXCLUSIVELY ON PlayStation 5.

Don't forget that these are the same "comicbook nerds" that wanted Venom to bomb and were absolutely assmad when it made 900.000.000$, simply because papa disney got cucked out of the character and didn't get the license handed back to it.

Disney don't care, mate. You know how much dosh they're racking in with Spider-Man merch? They said they were happy with EA's management, and they've sunk Star Wars to the ground.

Amazing how many Xbox channels ran with this news like it means anything. They're desperate for clicks nowadays.

Redditors were furious, and I saw a screencap someone posted blaming venom and anyone who watched it for the whole MCU thing.

They've been successfully brainwashed
These are the people who didn't see Spider-Verse because it was a cartoon and think the Raimi movies were bad.

I wonder if Insomniac has a three game deal with Marvel Games. It might just be a game for game contract. There's a Sony published Iron Man game coming out this year.

Stuck in the past. They still think TASM 1&2 released yesterday, and they ignore masterpieces like Spider-Man 2.

I know that Sony and Marvel had a five movie deal for Spider-Man in the MCU, so they might have made a similar deal for Spider-Man themed games.

Links for laffs?

>two kino spiderman experiences

Attached: 1401992336724.jpg (404x394, 43K)

I hate nerds with a burning passion, they are so hypocritical and faggy in every facet imaginable. Literally brainwashed Disney puppets.

Attached: 1566503416171.jpg (348x439, 54K)

Three. Venom was kino. People just don't know it yet.

>animated movie that blends 2-D and 3-D in the most imaginative way, used to portray a good origin story with charming characters and out of the mold animation
>Game that portrays the struggle of being spiderman full of consequences and a bittersweet ending
Fag

Attached: Copy_of_05.jpg (1387x583, 78K)

Anti venom is pretty cool. I prefer agent venom.

Actually the animation kind of bothered me in into the spiderverse, it seemed like they weren't using enough frames of animation sometimes when things moved quickly so it looked like characters were blasting through their movements.

the games called "Marvel's Spiderman" though

>into the spiderverse
>good
Y I K E S

youtube.com/watch?v=AfUfacrkEWo

Attached: 1565546536704.gif (367x219, 523K)

Pretty sure they were aping traditional animation, which usually runs at 12 fps. It's up to debate if that translates well to 3D animation. That StarFox Zero 3D anime did the same.

Those are really good mods.

>>Venom singlehandedly kills the MCU
How?

With a dab

If Endgame didn't kill the MCU with a dab, how the fuck did Venom manage to do it?

Really? I don't remember anything special about Green Goblin there. The only one I remember having problem is Electro.

who the flick is carnage

its what im gonna do to ur boipucci uwu

>set up Spider-man to be your next big face of the MCU now that Stark's dead (read: RDJ is too expensive) and nobody likes Captain Marvel
>immediately try to jew Sony after they've had a successful year with him
I thought Disney were supposed to be good businessmen

i'm going to rape you bloody

What's this guy story?
Is that Flash? What

wew

Attached: venom.png (960x1200, 1.39M)

>tfw no alien parasite wingman

Red Venom

T H I C C

Will you play male or female Venom?

Attached: 1538829889307.webm (1280x544, 847K)

>All those paid reviews getting btfo'd by venom
Absolutely based, fuck MCU and fuck disney

>fires art director involved in making spiderverse afterwards
People always forget that part

Always male.

Would you be able to play as other symbiote hosts in it?

Redneck serial killer venom but he's red.

From what I know (not much of a comicfag) it's flash using some suit that sedates the symbiote enough for him to use its powers but he can control better. Also let's him walk instead of going around with no legs.

Okay who is this guy and what is he from, I keep seeing him get posted now.

>Spider-Gwen
>not Gwenpoool
shamefur dispray

So am I right in
>Sony and Marvel make deal
>Sony gets most of the money from films, marvel all the merch
>Marvel then demands Sony give half the movie money while they still keep all profits from merch
>"lmao no fag"
>Sony pulls out of deal
>No more spiderman in MCU

>coalburner

As shit as spiderman ps4 MJ was, I'd rather that to that fucking mutt from the movies.

amazon viral marketing scheme
its from the boys, amazon's new show

Gwenpool is considered a different person, and Disney probably owns the rights to her

Yes

Attached: Andi10.png (819x688, 750K)

I'm pretty sure they own the rights to everyone as far as videogames go, Sony only owns the movie rights for these characters.

I sure hope so, because I liked the first game, but I don't believe it will happen

I like Holland's MJ
She reminds me of my ex

Haha imagine Mania shoving her long prehensile tongue deep inside your ass while jerking you off.

>it seemed like they weren't using enough frames of animation sometimes when things moved quickly so it looked like characters were blasting through their movements.
Yes that was a stylistic choice. Fast movements used fewer frames to make them blindingly quick. Where as sluggish or dopey movements were animated on twos.

Haha imagine that.

Attached: she_venom_mania_1_by_kelvinhiu_dcjqv3ppre.jpg (1108x721, 70K)

Yes, then they're going to make a MUA4 and say the reason there's no Spiderman characters is because no one cares/remembers about Spiderman. Just like when they claimed no one cared about the X-Men when they weren't in MvC Infinite.

so spiderman?

Literally who?

Why are Americans so obsessed with lame-ass SJW superheroes?

It's Venomette.

>not wanting a stand alone long wrapped tonguejob

New Venom game neva eva

Attached: DptkagiWwAEKcpd.jpg (464x516, 62K)

Spider-Person

>Making your gf wear your symbiote for the extra savage sexy time
MUH.

Attached: Achuta.png (474x673, 382K)

>Not trying for a long wrapped tonguejob with the base of the tongue being used to give you a rimjob

male

Scarlet Spider

Can't wait for Venom to call Tom Holland's Spider-Man a pussy

Can't wait for a 10-minute scene with naked Holland trying to fight off the symbiote while he gets tentacle'd desu.

You're gay.

why he is crying

The only part of Ultimate Spider-Man I didn’t like was needing to web enemies up after beating them l, but Venom was so much fun to play as it didn’t even matter.