What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: A9DF671F-ABEF-4A70-AABC-D76D5D99C538.jpg (425x530, 51K)

>FFXV was complete and utter shi-

Attached: God Tier FFXV Combat.webm (700x392, 2.89M)

t

>tfw this couldve been the best FF game if they hadnt kept fucking up and restarting

>this is a mainline final fantasy game
I want to throw up

"Take What we got and release it tabata, for fucks sake"

Right, they should have just listened to Nomura and made it into a musical

They asked the public what game they should make with surveys and public demos and trial versions. They cobbled together something that tried to appeal to everyone but ended up pleasing no one. Tabata was a yes man who was put in charge to put out a fire that was burning since 2006. The fact that he was fired after XV’s release says a lot.

>take ff12 battle system
>make it good
I dunno what the problem is

Your brain is the problem.

Nobody knows. There should be a study on FF13/15 because they represent almost everything wrong with the modern industry.

FF13 (subbed) wasn't bad.
Sure it was on rails but it had tight pacing as result and had some interesting character development. Combat was also a worthy evolution if lacking in some depth

wtf is this shit lmao

Do you think the FFVIII remaster will be worth it at 20 bucks? I really liked the older FFs, but between X-2, XIII, and XV, I've lost all faith in the company.

>subbed
coward

I literally fell asleep in various occasions, this is the first game that ever does that to me. I've completed all the endgame content to see if it had any redeeming qualities but the only thing that impressed me was Pitioss Ruins. All the endgame dungeons are just a chore to do because all you do after you finish the game is oneshot everything with the ring. Combat just straight up made me puke.

It's almost the same game with uprezzed models.

Gameplaywise they removed Pocketstation stuff and gave the rewards to Rinoa.

Great concept lost in a production hell. Also fuck open world, everything it touches turns to shit.

>Delete de gay party and the gay characters
>instead use an all cute girls party having adventures in their car

fixed
10/10

Tight pacing?!? When they dump you into a grinding level, tell you its a grinding level and it takes forever to get out?!? WTF are you talking about?

And don't even get me started on how it lets you know that you are enemies of Cocoon. Over and over. Very tight pacing.

based

>hold button
>win
at least it looks pretty. About 99% of mmo's have exactly the same amount of depth but look like garbage.

Isn't that pretty much the same thing they said about the Secret of Mana remaster? It turned out to be a pile of shit.

The in-game trailers pretty much speak for themselves, really. The X/X-2 remaster was pretty much 1:1 gameplay outside of the models, and I'm inclined to believe SE will do the same for VIII.

Let's make the best and highest selling FF ever when comparing release timespans, and then they did.

ting all over any other FF by how good it is.

seeth

Attached: 1555748728756.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

He wasn't, he quit 2 years after XV releasesd and profited to start his own company, other SE devs went with him too.

Show how well that works with Ruby Weapon next. Some user here beat Naglfar (level 120) at level 40. Ruby Weapon is only level 59, so you're gonna have to go up against him and do a single move over and over again at the absolutely lowest level possible to make it fair. Since that guy just dodged and countered, which isn't OP, I would say that you can't use OP moves on Ruby Weapon, either.

That's not a good example.
If he'll continuously hold the attack button and use only gladio (because the tutorial tells you to use him against heavy enemies) the webm will last about 15 sceonds including victory poses.

Show how well holding nothing but O works on any boss let alone omega

>some user
You are the only faggot that keeps harping on about this and still dont know level is irrelevant, stats from weapons, buffs and gear determine how strong you are, level only impacts your summons damage output

Not only that but you never beat Naglfar holding nothing but O, and you claim it took you THREE FUCKING HOURS when you can beat naglfar at level 1 in under 5 minutes if you're not retarded like you clearly are

>Show how well holding nothing but O works on any boss let alone omega
Ayakashi. Level 110. The best way to fight him is to continuously dodge and counter. Ditto for that samurai guy protecting one of the weapons in a desert cave.

Didn't mean to tag you. My bad. That said, not everyone was able to use Gladio anyways. He said he deleted his game around the time of the festival, which is before they made switching characters possible.

>Dodge is square
>Counter is square+Circle tap

>literally not holding O
In fact holding nothing but O against them will have you die you retard because of its 1hko attack

Attached: ff5 hold x to win battles!.webm (780x540, 2.93M)

>He said
You said, fuck off Neithof

How could they release it in its then current state? I remember those lifeless dungeons that made me feel like I wasn't supposed to be there. That Leviathan "battle". And I could not follow the story at all.

So you're retarded

As someone who played this as his first FF, I quite enjoyed it.
It was really fun, not a perfect game but still good, I get that the series is regarded as one of the best JRPGs series so a game only being "good" isn't what you would expect, but if you had no expectations like me you would've enjoyed it, maybe.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

>Asked to provide proof of a super boss
>Specifically don't provide proof of a super boss.

Also, you are right. You hold dodge until a big red circle lights up your whole screen, then you tap circle, and go back to dodge. That's literally all you have to do, over and over again, to beat Ayakashi.

Show me a simple, repetitive way to beat a superboss in FFVII or FFV.

I have no obligation to do anything until you provide proof of beating Naglfar which you claim took you 3 hours by doing NOTHING but holding O
The counter parry is literally exactly the same as in sekiro with its red indicator you retard
Show me you beating Omega by doing nothing but O
Hell even the weaker version of naglfar in insomnia will kill you in seconds if you do nothing but hold O
Stop talking out of your ass

Attached: Holding O to win.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

>I have no obligation to do anything until you provide proof of beating Naglfar which you claim took you 3 hours by doing NOTHING but holding O
I never claimed I did anything of the sort. I claimed someone else "just dodged and countered."

Feel free to read my post agein:

You literally claimed you can beat XV holding just O
prove it
No one is falling for your "s-someone else" bullshit neithy

Point out the quote where I said that, because I never said that. My very first post in regards to combat was the post I just linked to.

i uninstalled it after meeting the guy with big sword's sister

Stop backpedaling you lying faggot and stop moving the goalposts from this which said
>hold button
>win

Prove it, hold nothing but O and win every single bossfight
Stop butting in to other convos if you're going to backpedal away from the very thing that post is calling the initial post for

Attached: Just hold O brah you'll win.webm (720x404, 2.79M)