Post classic pic

>post classic pic
>get max replies and (you)'s
:)

1 FUCKING DAY BOIS!!!!!!!!!!!! get ready 4 ques

Attached: 659165-world-of-warcraft-classic-logo.jpg (1280x720, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/FunAverageYamSeemsGood
strawpoll.com/5gypkw37
strawpoll.com/219zhe3d
strawpoll.com/wkaasz6r
strawpoll.com/1eeahrx6
youtube.com/watch?v=WwhGBixG2_k&t=81s
youtube.com/watch?v=KDREMXK28F4
vocaroo.com/i/s1n545spTFZI
youtube.com/watch?v=dM6elRs7F5k
youtube.com/watch?v=SGK00Q7xx-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't wait LUL

Attached: 1566249336436.png (714x800, 88K)

You need to start the thread with hard bait.

Will the most successful launch of an MMO in the last 10 years count?

Reminder that these servers are 3 times larger than vanilla.

Attached: 45364654653546567.png (6050x765, 1.9M)

If I only ever played new wow until lvl 30 before gettimg bored should i give this a go?

Honestly modern WoW and vanilla have nothing in common but the name.

You should give it a shot, its a great MMO and nothing like the retail version you tried.

That depends on whether you're a NEET or not

See >hard bait
>posted the same time as your thread
>doing twice as well

wow didnt even hold up when i t came out, why would it hold up now after 15 years lmao

manchild incels need something to invest their time into to forget about their miserable fucking life i guess

>wow didnt even hold up when i t came out
are you okay, son? had a bad dream?

wow literally shit all every single mmo in existence
nothing compared

>didn't hold up
>11 million

Attached: file.png (900x900, 837K)

vanilla had 6

clips.twitch.tv/FunAverageYamSeemsGood
he's right you know

>max (you)'s

Attached: eternity.jpg (1024x512, 145K)

>why yes, I am the strongest healer in the game with the best aesthetics and can global clothies in a HoJ with my 2 hander while keeping everyone else around me alive and I occasionally tank 5man dungeons because FUCK WARRIORS. How did you guess?

Attached: CHADadin.jpg (580x275, 200K)

>Got bored at level 30 in new WoW
You're not getting past the 10-20 level grind.

Im going ret pala and there's NOTHING anyone can do to stop me

if you got bored by retail quests you wont last 10 levels in vanilla

wow you sure got me good pal XD

>Of course I am playing a female human Paladin with light brown skin, freckles and hair with purple highlights. How did you know?

Attached: pbc1thqzcll11.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

Leveling in retail is trash. In Classic you're rewarded with a new talent point every time you level up, and new spells to learn every other level. Not to mention class quests for certain milestones. In Retail you can go many levels without a single reward.

Maybe he got bored because retail leveling is ridiculously easy and doesn't feel half as rewarding.

>didn't hold up
>world's biggest mmo pretty much till this day since the day it came out

I can't wait for the nerd outrage from all the morons that will inevitably try to make the community of this game as toxic as old WoW and private servers were, only to get b& for it and be forced to watch as I get to enjoy a racist-free vanilla.

And Iphone is more popular than Samsung. Doesn't mean it's better.

are you implying quests are hard in vanilla?
having to regen after every mob is hard?
its just boring

>Still trying to choose between Mage and Warlock

I think I'm leaning towards Warlock, I just don't if I'll regret it when I get to 60 and be a gimped mage

>Raids want you to spam SB so might as well have been Frost Mage
>Portals & Food & Polymorph are superior to Blood Pact, Summons & Health Stones
>Soul Shard Farming

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

For a human warrior, should I choose the mace over the axe in the whirlwind weapon quests? I would benefit from my racial mace expertise if I did, and the Whirlwind Warhammer is only 0.2 seconds slower on swing time than the Whirlwind Axe, so I'm not sure which is actually better for me.

If it helps number-cruncher anons give me an honest answer:

Whirlwind Axe's stats:
>(35.56 damage per second)
>102 - 154 Damage
>Speed 3.60

Whirlwind Warhammer's stats are:
>(35.74 damage per second)
>97 - 146 Damage
>Speed 3.40

They have identical stats in terms of Strength and Stamina.

I'm not sure if +5 skill with Two-Handed Maces trumps the 0.2 weapon speed in Vanilla/ Classic's damage system, so this is a genuine question. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

the fun part is keeping balance and execute your class well enough so you don't have to sit and regen.

If you have to regen every fight you are not doing it efficiently and I'd say it's too hard for you.

It requires hell of a lot more thought than retail

Who /Druid/ here? I'm going to get t3 even if it kills me

Attached: T3.png (323x624, 296K)

>I'm not sure if +5 skill with Two-Handed Maces trumps the 0.2 weapon speed in Vanilla/ Classic'
it doesn't.

and yet its more boring
because the gameplay is boring, the quests themselves are boring, the pacing is boring

go be ADHD somewhere else

Warhammer, only if you have +4 strength +4 stam leather belt tho.

strategic question, can I preload it already?

Only the boredom will kill you when all you are in raids is an innervate bot.

Are you implying that the mobs don't hit harder and take longer to kill in Vanilla?
Are you implying hitting a button to kill 5 mobs at the same time while not having to group up or talk to anyone for 120 levels is less boring?

rent-free

It's not as much about being hard as it is having obstacles to overcome. The true boredom is in being rewarded for quests that didn't even pose basic difficulty.

Yes, you can even create a character.

>paying monthly fee for a 15 year old game

Attached: 75.jpg (540x532, 45K)

Non issue, name one class that actually has a fun job in raids

oh nice

Afaik and remember weapon skill is by far the best dps increase in the game

I never played MMOs but my friends are all hyped to play classic again and asked me to join. Since we are all older we want to play a bit chill and casual, but I don't know what to pick. Someone suggested Night Elf Druid and be the healer. Any tips? Much obliged.

the only thing they do is make you miss less, but you won't be missing normal mobs if it's maxed to your level

1 day and 13 hours left until we can laugh at classictards who fell for the hype, retailbros
september is going to be great

Attached: 1561910188751.jpg (512x564, 41K)

Out on your clothes, healslut

This, in the end you'll want a class which requires the least work in raids so you can binge on some easy to watch tv show/movie while raiding.

I want to play a NE caster
My choices are druid or priest
Druid is my favorite as far as class flavor and identity goes, followed by warlock.
Shadow priest is the most interesting to me, but I don't want to stress of healing and respeccing for 50g every few days, but out of all the classes, spriest seems the most fun for pvp to me.

Idk what to do. I might be in the same boat as you but as a shadow priest. It'd be a long, painful journey.

If vanilla quests were so easy then you wouldn't have people somehow dying to murlocs and defias mobs. Health/mana management is an important part of that difficulty - if you pull a mob without enough health or mana, you can die. There is always a sense of danger if you're not careful

Rogues. They can go all out and only focus on their DPS at all times like the competitive whores they are without a care in the world for threat.

>mfw I'm off work for 2 weeks when Classic launches

Attached: 1553430754395.png (1440x1600, 2.61M)

you have a little baby peepee

fear is op

>dude its so hard because you have to pull one mob at a time
>you have to spend 15 minutes killing 10 murlocs, so hardcore dude

Attached: 1560083085406.png (294x393, 147K)

Shadow Priest is what I mained back in Vanilla. Constant respeccing will get very annoying if you can't convince your guild to let you raid as shadow, but you are a god in pvp once you get gear

>one day
It's fucking Sunday retard. It doesn't come out until Tuesday. And probably won't be playable until late that night at that.

so how are the servers going to look a year from now lol

$15 is a small price to pay to avoid playing with '''''them'''''

Comes out Monday at 5 PM for me

>Rogues.
Braindead rotation, would rather be an innervate bot

>Layering

Why even bother? It's not the same.

t. has never played rogue
Gotcha senpai. Stay in the back.

Every rotation is braindead

>t. has never played rogue
Explain the complexities for us, professor
>Every rotation is braindead
That's my point

>Rogue
>Braindead rotation

Compared to what?

Attached: fellaini-meme.jpg (770x433, 54K)

>Bitching about 15 dollars a month.
The fuck?
Do you work part time at Burger King?

>Compared to what?
Pong

>cant tell between trannies and tomboys anymore
WHY DID YOU RUIN THIS FOR ME

Play whatever.
As long as you have one tank and one healer of any class, you are going to be able to do all 5 mans.
Raiding is always a clusterfuck, but its not impossible to PUG MC and Ony.

Wait, what? How? That's not the 27th at all. Is it like it comes out when the first place in the world hits 12AM that night?

>vanilla raid "rotations"
>competitive
oh no no no...

You spend literally

I'm starting to not care anymore guys. Fuck.

you spend literally 100% of your time spamming SS > Evi

Only 100 (You)s left before you get a free year of Yea Forums gold! Gratz!

Attached: 24582459.jpg (642x756, 57K)

Attached: PYV9W9Y8ZDNR1557767427825.jpg (1920x1041, 791K)

>I hate all you dumb retarded raidloggers who think the entire game should be catered to entertaining you during your raid rotation.
Missing the whole point of the conversation. Keeping track of more than one post too difficult for you?

Classic WoW launches for everyone at the same point in time. But timezones are a thing.

Attached: 1566713997885.jpg (1920x1041, 792K)

>developer puts in action-based difficulty
>gets accused of shallow Dance Dance Revolution difficulty
>developer puts in strategic difficulty such as conserving resources, carefully avoiding mobs, and using crowd control
>dude its so hard because you have to pull one mob at a time
They can't win no matter what they do

The axe is better because it has a higher damage cap, for some complicated mathematical reason this is important for your skills rather than just your autoattack.

It seems stupid to me, the majority of alliance end-game weapons are swords, and leveling your sword stat when you get the weapon makes more sense to me than just taking a very slight DPS increase.

I'm hemo spec, thanks for asking :^)

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 73K)

I overlooked a lot of the controversy. I could accept layering, they had a good excuse. I tolerated the lack of servers. The little changes here and there I ignored. But this latest move by Blizzard, banning a perfectly legal addon just because they don't like it. This is a creative decision, they're making changes to the actual gameplay of Classic. I will not accept this. I'm done. I'm out.

Also fuck them for removing skeletons just to pander to the Chinese market.

You get the axe because it has higher top end damage and Axe Specilization(Crit with axes).

The mace will only help you hit things that are higher level than you, which is why it's king at level cap(bosses are level 63)

t. doesn't understand why retail aka "single player press x to awesome" quests are boring but has an opinion.

>This is a creative decision, they're making changes to the actual gameplay of Classic. I will not accept this. I'm done. I'm out.
Good, go back to LFR

Nice bait, but still very /pol/tard heavy

You can have this (you), spend it wisely

>Complaining about removing LFG addon

Attached: 1565377496625.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

>Good, go back to LFR
What an insult. LFR is might be shit but it still has more tactics than vanilla Ragnaros.

Orc/UD Warlock or Troll Priest? my m8 is rolling a Mage

>is might be

>I could accept layering
Sounds like a reddit or official forum post, but this is definitely where they lost any right to complain

Post best Orc face.

>they're making changes to the actual gameplay of Classic.
If you're upset that they're supposedly changing the gameplay of Classic, why are you upset that they banned an addon which would actually change the gameplay of Classic?

>Also fuck them for removing skeletons just to pander to the Chinese market.
Skeletons aren't removed. They just made it so that one person can't spawn multiple skeletons.

The hairy arms gave it away.

Hi guys. I am going to be playing a gnome mage with my group of friends.

The mace skill probably trumps the slightly slower speed on the axe, especially against targets higher level than you.

Slower weapons benefit instant-cast attacks like Mortal Strike far more and they use more attack power as well
It's why daggers with 2.00 attack speed hit so damn hard with backstab (rogue)

Face structure gave it away

Undead Warlock

Warlock + Mage duo leveling is extremely kino. Undead warlock is peak aesthetics as well.

If you have an active subscription you should give it a shot to see what a full server actually looks like.

>They just made it so that one person can't spawn multiple skeletons.
They should just make it so that your skeleton doesn't appear exactly where you die buy 5-10 yards away in a random direction.
Then you still get the amazing screenshots after a huge PvP battle but you can't write anything.

>why are you upset that they banned an addon which would actually change the gameplay of Classic?
>t. retard who didn't know that vanilla had a literal LFD tool instead of just a group making tool

Back in my days people played Dark Age of Camelot
Now this was a MMORPG

Attached: 1555982055073.jpg (537x681, 109K)

Nah that was a TBC thing. Classic only had those godawful meeting stones.

That was a nice game, especially coming from Everquest.

You could just ignore it and get X'caliboar or Bonebiter.

I'm planning on playing a human female gnome warlock. Any tips for leveling? Any funny names I can pick that won't be taken?

JUST MAKE AN ACCOUNT IN ARGENTINAS AND PAY 2.5 BUCKS FOR A SUB

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25 139ars to usd - Szukaj w Google.png (790x135, 9K)

Are you going to be your raid's dagger rogue, Yea Forums?

Attached: Tsukasa_Hey_Kids_Want_to_Buy_Drugs.jpg (2731x4096, 710K)

There is still the Phoenix project to play it and Camelot Unchained development seems almost dead

i want to fuck her ass

I'm ready for Blizzard to surprise us with a smooth launch

I think some servers will be fine. I'm expecting people to complain about Herod and Whitemane being unplayable.

>I'm planning on playing a human female gnome warlock

Attached: 1544764747368.jpg (767x1024, 214K)

They won't, more news articles and therefore exposure & PR get made if the launch is a mess. Moreover it's not necessarily a bad thing for the launch -- they can just spin it as "wow! our product is so good, we just weren't ready for the demand!"

>and the Whirlwind Warhammer is only 0.2 seconds slower on swing time than the Whirlwind Axe,
1.12 has normalized weapon speed, similar to retail.

strawpoll.com/5gypkw37
strawpoll.com/219zhe3d
strawpoll.com/wkaasz6r
strawpoll.com/1eeahrx6

V o t e

Attached: 0a5a1047cd1646942822fa6f02ee1d0f.jpg (742x1050, 270K)

If what they said about medium realms having more players than a full vanilla realm is true, I really doubt it's going to be smooth

if you're too poor there are private servers for you, you're mostly paying for bug free experience and access to thousands of people

Never understood why people hate gnomes, they're not as annoying as they are made out to be, they feel fast as fuck and having them as tanks looks ridiculous.

Lmao, can't spell Priest.

>that amount of furries

When Classic is proven to be hyper successful, what will happen to retail wow?

>Also fuck them for removing skeletons just to pander to the Chinese market.

Wait wat?

grobbulus.... home...

That would be a better option than what they did but I would lie if I said I care that much about the skeletons.

I want her to fuck my ass with her robo cock

No more persisting skeletons once you rez, so nobody will be making words out of corpses anymore

>Portals & Food & Polymorph are superior to Blood Pact, Summons & Health Stones
You forgot soul stones for quicker recovery, curse of elements, and banish/seduce/fear juggling. Warlock utility is absolutely on par with mages. Shard farming really isn't bothersome either - you can keep stocked from trash and you'll be killing time waiting for the rest of the raid to be anywhere near ready anyway.

For whatever reason, depicting skeletons is illegal in China, so they get censored out of games.
This is why Scholomance became a creepy bakery.

Attached: Chinese Scholomance.jpg (1429x843, 233K)

Hopefully everyone responsible for retail quits gaming forever

While I agree with the sentiment there are quite a lot of eastern retards on private servers.

Apparently it's not illegal but companies self censor just to make sure they get by the censoring agency. Same thing with blood and gore in Germany.

My dude go NE druid early game then transition to warlock alt late game HooOoOoO

It's pointless to argue, they are deep into their asses with GOING HOME
Just get your
>Lol poorfag
>Can't afford 15 bucks month lmao
>Go flip some burger Juan
>But the game itself is free, you pay for the servers

Me tauren druid. I'm looking forward to wpvp and healing pve content again

Tanking implies holding aggro, not just surviving.

Or anime boobs in USA.

For some reason people misinterpreted this as skeletons being removed from the game.

Attached: Screenshot (97).png (1103x278, 247K)

They also got boneless undead character models which would have been a neat option elsewhere.

INVITE TO CAVILL LAYER

Attached: 3hai2gw79gh31.jpg (640x1138, 137K)

So why don't they just do this?

>This will not be a part of WoW Classic
Gee I wonder why people thought it wasn't in the game

Literally everyone will play for a few hours, nothing will "feel right" the entire time and then you'll quit feeling worse than before.

It's just simpler. Also fuck killing someone and suddenly having a corps move 10-15 yards away from where you killed the guy.
Just have the corps face random directions if anything.

>Someone MIGHT use it to write a swastika and for some reason that's such an awful, unthinkable, detestable possibility even some 70+ years after World War 2 ended that we have to remove it from this new re-release, despite it being an extant feature some 15 years ago when this version was live retail content
If anything this proves we're getting more irrational as time goes on and that a kind of societal religion is forming around WW2

It's just a communication issue. Most people know skeletons will be in the game. It's just easier to say blizz took away skeletons rather than blizz took capped the amount of persistent skeletons to one per person that despawns after a short period.

I have autism. I will be fine.

Millions of people played on privates for months, including me. I've never made as many friends in a videogame since like 2007 since the game is actually social again. Dunno why you naysayers always spam this shit when this is the single biggest release of the year

This. And I already got my fix on private servers.

It is though

one fucking day bros and we will be playing THE gaming event of the century.

I played during the stress test and enjoyed myself. Go dilate.

>Unaware of Paladin threat gen in 5mans
Sweety there's an 8.2 patch for you to eat your dogshit in

Attached: file.png (738x669, 243K)

but ive played on private servers forever?

INV
ASMON
LAYER

kek I remember writing out our guild leader's name with a swastika in the middle of ironforge, shit was gone when I logged in but I just know he saw it

Reminder
If you join my guild as a healer you will be kicked out.
No healers allowed

>tfw couldn't afford a sub at the time
>tfw all my friends quit school so had jobs and could

Attached: 1522241982045.jpg (720x720, 70K)

How would you tier the classes in terms of most/least complex rotations in raids?

People are definitely underestimating what layering will do to the game

Their explanation leaves a lot to be desired, but I think it's a good change. I don't care if people draw swastikas or write the word NIGGER with corpses, but having one corpse per person just makes sense. If you see a shitload of corpses in one area, you know a lot of people died their, versus the possibility that one or two people just died a bunch of times.

My friend was one of the first people around here to buy WoW.
Came home with it and "lol what is this gay monthly sub fee shit" and returned the game.
Took about a year or two and everyone was playing it.

Nobody is going to care if the skeleton isn't exactly where they killed someone. It's about having a battleground of defeated players all piled up and covering a whole screen.

This. Tankchads only.

Pretty much every DPS is brain dead. Warrior and rogue are slightly more complex than ranged, but really, they're all retard tier

Will alchemy pots and elixirs be expensive on ah? Not sure whether to pickup alchemy or go tailoring. I'll be rolling a mage.

yeah, just like bfa classes.

>die in an unfortunate pattern
>get banned
>money stolen

>Vanilla
>Complexity
They are like this with the occasional utility cast or if X conditions is met= cast Y

Attached: 1566715675737.jpg (775x243, 20K)

>Skeletons bad, gravestone good

*casts Seal of Wisdom*
*applies Retribution Aura*
*buffs self with Blessing of Sanctuary*
*equips shield spike*
*casts Consecration*

I think it's mostly gone due to advertisements and hate the speech explanation is bull but seeing nazis seethe is a bonus.

Not really, vanilla rotations are even more stupid

Death by a thousand cuts

>Will alchemy pots and elixirs be expensive on ah?
Some will, some won't. Its dependent on a lot of factors. There are a few potions that will no doubt be in demand... Which I will be merching for my epic mount

What do you think it will do to the game?
You also forgot to complain about skeletons, better mention the skeletons too bro.

The only class that really struggles to regen outside of casters is Warrior.

>Level 11
>grinding plainstriders in the barrens
>even with hamstring kiting, killing one means losing half your HP

Warrior are just so weapon dependent, and the ones you can buy are ass.

You're being dishonest if you think BfA DPS rotations are just "spam one button"

If I remember right, back in Vanilla I got the Whirlwind Axe around level 34-36, but I didn't manage to fully clear Scarlet Monastery until I was about level 38, maybe even a bit higher than that. It was probably my fault, I was young and stupid. So, I figure I'll probably get the Whirlwind Axe just because I want to do the quest for nostalgia reasons, and then I'll wind up getting Bonebiter a little later when I'm running SM. I'm not sure if I'll be doing RFD much, so X'Caliboar might not be something I go for. I probably will if only because I remember to icy helmet from the final boss being good, but I only really want to do Kraul, not Downs, and I only want to do Kraul because I want to try and get the Fire Hardened Armor early as a challenge to myself.

yeah you are right
they are just "spam 4 buttons"

Plan to go leveling with that build on pvp server and then respec on 31 lvl into hemo-prep. It's perfect, right?

Attached: levelbuild.png (616x427, 411K)

Retail isn't that much more complicated. Ele shaman is

>1. Maintain Lava shock
>2. Dump maelstrom with Earth Shock
>3. Cast Lava Burst
>4. Cast Lightning Bolt

There's fucking one more step.

BFA dps rotations are more complex than spamming a button, but BFA raids are also impossible to wipe in, so....

Someone please point out which logical fallacy this is

Unironically Feral druid has the most engaging rotation

All the streamers play on Faerlina, just avoid the zoomer server? They all went there so you can avoid them.

It's a question. That's not a logical fallacy.

Why don't you try to explain what you think it will do to the game instead.

Now you're being extremely dishonest. I'd ask you to show us your Mythic Azshara kill, but we all know you don't have one

Warrior's HP regen scales very well with spirit, making it your best leveling stat early on.

>bfatards thinking they classes are any hard to play

I know, but spirit on mail is a pain to find.

i said raids, not mythic you retarded faggot

That wasn't what was said. Again, you are being dishonest. I'm sorry that you can't accept that BfA raids and DPS specs are harder than in vanilla, but it's a fact. You can still prefer vanilla anyway.

Who else is playing an ugly femdead?

Attached: posdfuiasfdh.png (698x1076, 1.18M)

I've seen many pallies try really hard to hold aggro in 5 mans, but all they end up doing is boring the party to death with mana breaks and no taunts.
TBC pally tanking was their peak and it was glorious. In any other version it's either dogshit or warrior wannabe.

>i said raids, not mythic you retarded faggot
What did he mean by this?

Stuff with "of the Whale" suffix tends to be cheap because most people don't know better.

wow was more popular than fortnite at its peak you fucking retard
even south park made an episode about it 2 years after release

This is such a dumb meme, food and bandages are enough. You don't wanna stack spirit over armor value, STR or AGI. Most of you are playing on a PvP server too where spirit does jack shit in a PvP encounter. The amount of HP regen you get from say...20 spirit (that's a lot of spirit pieces) is so low and you can literally test this yourself.

yes, the raids, not the classes.

All vanilla had were the meeting stones which would just group you with 4 other people. It didn't care about spec/class/role. Just put gave you 4 warm bodies, which meant no one used it so everyone had to look for groups manually. So yes the addon would change the way groups are formed and in that way it would change the gameplay. You can be pissed at blizzard for all the other stupid shit but banning LFG addons is not of them unless you are a retail fag who just wants modern day conveniences in a 15 year old game which goes against the entire point of the bloody thing

femdead is the tranny pick sorry

Based

no they fucked up 27th is tuesday not monday
hilarious really

I don't think it even had that feature. Weren't those just for summoning? I never recall seeing a feature like that in vanilla.

Not if it's got an ugly face.

The skeleton removal had nothing to do with the chinese, they already have censored corpses in the form of gravestones

Attached: WBiJAsd.jpg (1440x900, 1.38M)

>tfw it's getting to my busy period at work and I'm too jewish to turn down all the overtime

Attached: sad dog.jpg (580x386, 168K)

They were made for summoning in TBC when they added an actually functional group finder that worked much like how ClassicLFG works.

>Classicsheeps zoomers getting BTFO when the y get told Vanilla rotations are even more braindead after believing Vanilla was the HARDCORE WoW with complex mechanics and shit
Dude it's ok but as complexity goes in Vanilla this is probably the most complex shit
WoW was never hard or complex but Vanilla was the most braindead and easy PvE, and now it's gonna be absolute shit to do because people already know everything about it and how widespread and radicated are guides in the community

Attached: IMG_20190825_114101.jpg (1080x940, 167K)

Still waiting

Too bad they can't ban me for using my server Discord to find dungeon groups.

So if I understand this right, some weapons like Strike of the Hydra are good even though they have 3.30 attack speed instead of 3.60 on a two-hander, all because weapons like Strike of the Hydra have a higher damage range? So if a weapon had a 3.60 attack speed, but its damage range was something like 62-94, it would be considered worse than a 3.40 speed that has a damage range of 60-102? I'm pulling that comparison out of my ass, not basing it on any particular real weapons, but seeing the answer of how this works out will help me understand Classic/ Vanilla weapon logic, if people are fine with helping me out. Sorry, I'm just a little confused, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I was always told that weapon speed mattered the most, not necessarily the damage range itself, and people never really explained it in videos when it came up, they would just say "it's complicated, stupid, hyper-specific Vanilla math logic, don't try to understand it, just know that this is how it is so do this."

A lot of privates disabled skeletons too because it causes a lot of performance issues, it could be that Blizzard is doing the same but for whatever reason don't want to tell us the real reason. Their server infrastructure is really fucking ass and even 40v40 BGs lag if there's a big fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwhGBixG2_k&t=81s
found a REALLY old video and uploaded it

of course he doesnt have it, he doesn't hate himself enough to play that dogshit barbie dressup game.
if anything, the only difficulty here are mythic raid boss mechanics. It requires a bunch of people with enough perseverance to grind and wipe 1000 times to them.
the classes are a joke.

Nah they didn't summon until TBC, you all had to use the meeting stone to queue up. At one point they also allowed innkeepers to queue you but it still got no use

You could autoqueue into shitty 5 DPS groups by talking to an innkeeper

Plan to visit Redridge with that build. What you gonna do?

Attached: hemo.png (630x422, 408K)

>it could be that Blizzard is doing the same but for whatever reason don't want to tell us the real reason.
I hate that Blizzard does this all the time and they come up with all sorts of bullshit instead of giving us the real reasons.
>We're keeping titanforging because... it's fun and players enjoy it...

Nah you just recognize your work is more important than a fifteen year old video game.

Alright cool, thanks for the clarification. I was super casual in vanilla and started playing more in TBC so that probably explains why I remember wrong.

China has nothing to do with this, their client gets censored no matter what happens to everyone else.

It's the skeleton cap that's getting fucked with, meaning you can only leave one skeleton when dying, and (presumably) it gets moved when you die again.

Is there anything unusual about it?
I mean it's an hour long and it looks just like vanilla nelf starting zone should look.

Keep on questing with PvP flag off.

Nah, I put being a good goy over most things in my life. And the only thing I have in my life is work and vidya, and vidya doesn't pay me £25 an hour overtime.

For me its male nightelf druid the most FUTURE proof of all healers, good in vanilla, broken in bc, broken in Wotlk

yep, im not denying any of what you said.
bfa classes are still playable by people with only 2 fingers in each hand.

Right there with ya buddy

>if allowed

ohononono

I kinda agree, BUT they have good casting animations.

just for conservation, though I find notable how the UI is slightly different and Call to Arms plays on the character creation
When I got to play the old beta, I think that Legends of Azeroth was the login music.

I'll miss the boneyards that form in pvp hotspots but I bet they were a drain on server resources somehow, kinda like the ghosts from that haunted memento had to be disabled during one expansion launch because they were lagging the servers so bad.

I mean they weren't really "good" in vanilla, mostly brought along so they could give other better healers mana but they're servicable and most raids will be short healers so they'll bring you along regardless

>That name is unavailable
oh

>So yes the addon would change the way groups are formed
Not really, it's just like forming a group through trade, just faster.

Can't wait salt from fuckers getting kicked by metawhores because they dared to waste a debuff slot when not allowed to

LF a griefing guild on Shazzrah.

i think that's technically right but i don't really remember, sorry

i think you have the right idea though, the item with 102 max high-end damage beats the weapon with 94 max high-end, even if the 102 has a faster swing speed. you just hear the 'slower weapon = best' thing a lot because slow weapons often are balanced to have high max top-end damage per swing, which is great for spells like mortal/ heroic strike, but this isn't a universal rule, just a general guideline, as you seem to be realizing

Not disagreeing with you. Not going horde myself this time, so I finally get to enjoy raiding with salvation. Feels good man

>walk into STV
>skeletons everywhere

Get to be fead free gear by just casting innervate and brez when needed
Yeah im thinking druid is back

Has blizzard talked about how many debuff slots they're allowing and whether they'll phase in more? It was a tech limitation at the time but content was balanced around lack of DoTs, to be fair.

And with the less spam and easier communication because there is no bloating in the chat
But hey, #nochange bro
Call to Arms doesn't matter btw

Attached: BnUUh5KE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

For everyone else there is savory delight

And you can enjoy good story too.
I often hear people say that vanilla WoW had a bad storyline and I can only assume they all played horde.

Was Vanilla really that good?

You want classic right?
The slots were rised to 32 in TBC and then removed but Classic is 16 awfull slots

no

yep

Dude it fucking changed the landscape of gaming for the next 15 years. Yes it was good. The modern version is a pale imitation of its former self.

>You want classic right?
The point is reviving the things that made vanilla good, and an arbitrary tech limitation making DPS less fun hardly registers as something to maintain purity on.

>whirlwind should be used on cooldown
lmao, based normie sites spreading misinformation

Best class to counter subhuman rogues jumping you ?

I think you have good side stories on both factions, but alliance get the better quest chains in that regard for sure. Darkshire quest chain etc is really cool. Everything is on a smaller scale in Vanilla and I like that, you aren't some big hero dude savior of the universe.
Vanilla is 8 and increased to 16. We're getting 16 at start which is wrong and will make the content much easier than it should actually.

Absolutely no
The only good parts were levelling with a friend and pvp, but for pvp you had to raid a little at first and thst was the most dogshit part
40man raids with enough drops for 10 people at best were such a retarded concept and there is no one who sincerly miss them

>bug free experience

Attached: 1540322325225.jpg (250x250, 15K)

>Herod is reddit faggotry
>Faerlina is streamer faggotry
>Thalnos is tranny faggotry
>Stalagg became frenchie canadian faggotry
>Incendius will be a late server and die

Say hello to the only EST server worth a shit

Attached: Skeram[2].jpg (815x768, 176K)

Wow was the start of the end of gaming.

Remove all depth, sell it to gays and children

maybe

They already said their piece on this, they said that it was a tech limitaion back in the day but the entire raid meta was defined around limited debuff slots that changing them now would be against the spirit of classic

youtube.com/watch?v=KDREMXK28F4
>press 3 if red bar is full
>otherwise press any other shining ability(from 1 to 4 on your keyboard)

Attached: kek.png (249x235, 70K)

Based moron knowing no mechanics. Whirlwind and hamstring get spammed because they aren't tied to weapon swings and can trigger additional procs of weapon effects and windfury.

Alliance has an amazing intro to Onyxia's Lair which arguably starts with the first quest and is basically in the background the whole way up, picking up speed once you get to Theramore and start The Missing Diplomat.
As far as I know horde has nothing remotely like this.

But they did change it.... vanilla is supposed to have 8 not 16. 16 came much later, around ZG if I'm not wrong

Then you want retail bro
8 slots were absolutely retardation, and only 16 slots were and are retarded still

>50 minutes explaining how to play fury warrior
What the absolute fuck?

have fun starving for rage during all of P1 and 2, kek

>Then you want retail bro
muh false dichotomy

what is the vee server?

We are still at this? What you posted is still more complex than Vanilla so why you want to keep getting BTFO?

It's retarded but the content is already easy with 8. Imagine with infinite? The content is balanced around the limited debuffslots. I'd be all for infinite if they also made the encounters much harder but that would go against #nochanges autists (even though we already have a lot of changes)

whitemane is the Yea Forums / waifu / reddit server

My nigga. Hopefully Camelot Unchained will bring back some of those feels.

k

W-will I make some friends?

>otherwise press any other shining ability(from 1 to 4 on your keyboard)
dishonest

>tfw you can play an ungimped version of vanilla wow for free

Attached: 1561593166192.png (750x750, 423K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1n545spTFZI

>want to play paladin, aka the best healer and overall chad
>edgy friends won't even consider going alliance
NO
SHOES

vanillas servers fit like 2000 people on them. 3 times 2000 is 6000. 6000 times 14 servers is 84000. Not even 100,000. And not all of those servers are even full.

Attached: 1557204093030.jpg (369x343, 22K)

god i cant wait. no more bugmen and subhumans who cant even put together 15 bucks to play. enjoy private servers lol

Who is better at leveling and pvp, warlock or rogue? I'd play warrior but to lazy to switch stances. Also ench shaman is shit in classic?

Whitemane is VRchat as a WoW server, bunch of obnoxious ironic weeb zoomers spewing garbage nonstop through the mic.

thats 14 just for na. now combine it will all the eu realms and they are still adding more realms at launch.

>Might have to work launch day

It's over bros

Attached: 1511898785120.png (224x216, 114K)

There were ques of over 10k per server just for name reservation, they can hold a lot more people than 6k. Each layer is 2500 per realm.

yeah

Firemaw

>ench shaman
Ah the good old enchantment shamans are back, buffing our weapons with crusader and such.

so whats the play bros? log into classic around 30 minutes before the servers are playable?

Launch is going to be such a shitshow. I'm going to wait a few hours before I even try to play to preserve my sanity.

If you don't have rage to burn rolling for procs then you don't burn the rage. Are you being intentionally dense?

wow 168000 players

I honestly think they should rework the health on the bosses so that having more than 16 debuffs is viable and difficult.
Maybe in Classic+ two years from now.

That is the WORST idea lmao. You get DC'ed automatically at 30 minute mark, you wanna get in 15 mins before, that gives you plenty of time. But maybe we should spread the word so redditors login 30mins before launch only to get booted out right when the servers open.

>best healer meme
>NO HOTS
>SHIT BUBBLES
>NO GROUP HEALS
>LITERAL BUFF/CLEANSEBOTS

enjoy spamming rank one flash of light lmao

Attached: 1566620906805.png (776x776, 838K)

>a few hours
people who log in as soon as the servers launch are going to be waiting a few hours, if you wait to log in you might as well give up on playing unless you plan on staying up until dawn

>Launches at 12pm in EU
>Have work until 3pm
Wonder if I can actually log in like a normal person or if everyone else are also going to log in after work at the same time making 2-3 am the best time to play.

>beginning of year, classic in nearing
>have gf of 4 years, living with her in her apartment, love her very much, decent job, lifting, making mad gains, we even got a cute kitty. life is good.
>think to myself "i'd probably enjoy Classic but I won't have any time for it, so won't play"
>beginning of August
>get in fight with gf over some petty shit, break up with her literally over nothing other than me being a fucking manchild that can't control his emotions or apply reason to his actions. relationship is destroyed. she doesn't hate me, but she can't trust me anymore, given past history as well (we've broken up multiple times). we were also planning on having a kid next year. she's heartbroken, so am i, but it's over
>moved back to my grandparents house. all i do now is go to work, gym, cook, post on Yea Forums/play vidya, go to sleep, repeat
>feel like i destroyed any purpose i had in my life, all i can think about is how much i miss her and my life with her. she truly loved me.
so yea, i'm playing classic

It launches in the AM on Tuesday

Sauce on the 2500 per layer thing? i haven't kept up in a couple weeks but last i saw they said they were keeping the server caps the same, and implied layering was just to make it a bit less of a clusterfuck

>I'm going to wait a few hours

Might aswell wait like a week before playing, no point in fighting over mobs with hundreds of people and sit there for hours, though you could just run outside and travel fours hours to get flight destinations in advance

Nah their layering system is going to expand and collapse and explode under the weight. First hour will just be chaos with people entering massive queus and watching their ETA gradually rise as somehow their position in the queue gets larger and larger until eventually the servers crash, everyone gets kicked off and then they try again but with increased caps and even more layers.
They'll add more layers before they accept gigantic queues but it'll take a few hours for them to know exactly how many layers they need.

I'm working on launch day and going on an overseas holiday from the 6th. Gonna be way behind the pack. Hang in there bud

The release is at monday midnight user

>though you could just run outside and travel fours hours to get flight destinations in advance
This is going to be the streamer level up method. Exploration exp only since their goons will be tagging every mob in a 1 mile radius around them.

Nobody cares about your gay shit, get your life together, you can still balance personal life / work with video games if you're not a retard.

I'm working from midnight until 3PM.

>It launches in the AM on Tuesday

Does this mean Monday night for Australians?

What kind of job you have where you only work 3 hours and starting midnight?

Tuesday morning.

femdead makes a great arms warrior

they are different games
your mindset and what you're worried about and engaged with is completely different

DON'T RESPOND TO BFA TRANNIES BAITS
WE ARE GOING HOME, LET THEM ENJOY THEIR SINGLE PLAYER GAME WHILE WE PLAY THE REAL HARDCORE WOW
INVITE TO ASMON LAYER

Attached: 1517763549397.png (640x795, 174K)

where are the FFXIV shills?

They said it somewhere in the Q&A stuff, it's confirmed but the detail they left out is how many layers will there be at maximum so it's hard to gauge how many people will be online per realm.

Midnight to 3PM is 15 hours buddy.
And I'm a security guard.

Not a shill but I'm a XIV player.
Very happily waiting for Classic to release so I can go home.
Classic is going to fill the downtime between new XIV content very well.

>press 2 more button
>more complex
no its not, both are braindead. faggot.

They also said it's variable per server and if more people are clustered in a single area like Elwynn Forest they are likely to increase the number of layers.

are you me?

3 button is more complex than 1 though?

inv asmon layer

Not if you can just press one of the buttons and not die anyway.

>warlock or mage
can't fucking decide
leaning towards mage mostly on utility like teleports but warlock pvp looks fun as fuck, dotting everyone up while being tanky as shit
but frost mage kiting looks fun too, fuck rogues

So, I am going mage. How easy is it to AOE farm, will it even be worth it with how crowded the servers will be?

Yeah but there's gotta be a maximum right? And by finding out that maximum layer count we could find out maximum server pop.

I don't care about what your main is.
Tell me what your first alt will be.

Do tell Henry Cavill that

Based

You risk to wipe in retail much more than Vanilla so yes, retail 3buttons is more complex than Vanilla 1button
Just stop

As a new player what class should I roll?

>the grandfather of all mmos didn't hold up
lol

once you get used to it, its not that hard. If you can get ahead on mage you will blast hard, but if you're in the wave, in the 20s-30s getting enough mobs for aoe farming might be annoying. Tons of solid spots in STV though.

Chad warlocks have summons/healthstones, variety of demons to use, and top tier damage and fear - dot trolling in pvp.

Are you prepared Yea Forums?

Attached: gyloidq3gfi31.jpg (1960x4032, 1.26M)

LOL no you don't, I would queue using Dungeon Finder or LFR and would auto attack alt-tab in boss fights all the time.
Or are you talking about the 1% of content that you actually need to pay attention to that you got to after having to roll your face for 120 levels and having to wait for like 2 months for them to release?

Can someone redpoll me on warlocks?
Who is better affli or destro?
Whats the point of demonic sacrifice?
Which is better race, orcs or undead?

>>>/reddit/

dilate.

Man, he's my inspiration.
This time around I have started working out with a good routine and I plan on playing WoW with a 3 hour per day schedule (except weekends).

Lol acquire some math skills kiddo

Servers can hold an unlimited number of players, its the number who can play concurrently which is limited

There could literally be +100,000 people on each Full server at this point.

Mage.

Is vanilla pali really that bad?
I'm hearing lots of bad stuff it being boring and bad...

I'm playing XIV right now and there's a queue to log into my server

No, its dumb fuck raiders who say that.

Every single PvP server is approaching 30:70 Alliance:Horde ratio. It's going to be a mess if Blizzard doesn't implement a faction queue. Even if you don't play alliance this gross imbalance will affect you. You will have no one to pvp with in the world and you'll have to wait a million years for every bg you want to do.

>Every single PvP server is approaching 30:70 Alliance:Horde ratio
No they're not you moron.

I hate this game!

Attached: 1564091010362.jpg (700x700, 177K)

only race with boob physics why would i pick anything else

Actually the solution is to servers only have 1 faction total, and then they get matched up with an equal population opposite faction server

Attached: 451570629867601930.png (128x108, 11K)

Friend is going to Grobbulus or whatever, which is an RP-PVP server. Never been on an RP server before, are they cringy?

Was it really the only one? I know it has the most aggressive ones but damn, forgot that detail.

>Graphics card just died

whelp, looks like im playing on low settings
thetruevanillaexperience

Attached: REE.jpg (412x291, 72K)

>He seriously believe Vanilla was hard
Oh boy
5man dungeons were roflstomp on release too
Raids had the illusion of being hard on release because people knew shit about their class and role itemitazion and fight mechanics so the already 40man shitshow were a bigger shitshow but a kind of fun shitshow sometimes, and when people got their shit together everything was a complete roflstomp in raids too, afterall the game engine had lots of limitation so the game itself just couldn't be complex or hard on a technical level
People now already know their BiS and where to get them, knows the fight, knows their role, 40 man raids will be a shitshow because of the size but it will also be really a boring shithole

Alchemy + Herbalism or Tailoring + Enchanting for a pve priest?

Guys, I am starting to want them to really release tbc servers eventually.

Nope. You'll find cringe if you go looking for it but if you just play the game normally you'd never even know you're on an RP server.
Just don't be an absolute retard in public chat channels, that's all.

>tfw work on tuesday 9 AM
>tfw tempted to pull an all nighter at Midnight release

Attached: 1505754441834.png (472x623, 318K)

From my experience people use RP servers to get away from real world bullshit sine you're not allowed to talk about anything not relevant to the game.

So dont talk about anything that doesnt happen in-game and you'll be fine. Its not some super cringe hardcore RP.

Raiding with Pala is viable only as Holy if the retail mentality gets exported in Classic, it will.
Holy Paladin gameplay is buffing and casting Flash Light of the lowest rank and NOTHING ELSE
Paladin was absolutely terrible compared to Horde Shamans until pretty much WolTK

>do have to work launch day
>might be able to leave a bit after six if I rush like hell
Wish me luck.

Alright, thanks.

>got an extremely important internship this past summer
>everyone there liked me
>all i have to do is keep my GPA up and not flunk out and i am set up for my dream job after graduating
>classic wow come out the exact day i start my last fall semester with 17 credit hours

Attached: 1566348022286.jpg (961x816, 239K)

>You think you do, but you don't

Attached: oPEHNOC[1].png (818x699, 271K)

What about ret pali? is it boring as fuck too?

Probably going to play this until the next XIV patch

still harder and better than anything in bfa except 1% of its content

it's not worth it, focus on your school
t. 28 y/o loser

keep provoking us gamers. When we rise you will be the first

Just checked EU.
Pyrewood and Firemaw are Full now too.

Attached: eu realms.png (906x797, 441K)

1 day till you realize it's not 2004 anymore.

Attached: 1502135075043.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Don't do it. They will go through many classic cycles in the future, you can count on it.

If you like to hit like a wet noddle so bad that there is literal no reason to ever have a reti pala in a 40man raid

Attached: 1550148597528.jpg (1466x760, 110K)

All I have to do is read dumbass posts on Yea Forums to see that.

>Vanilla/Classic
>Ret pally
Good luck with anything needing more than 5 people

POST YOUR PVP VIDEO SOUNDTRACK OR YOUR MOTHER GETS GANKED IRL TODAY
youtube.com/watch?v=dM6elRs7F5k

Attached: WoWScrnShot_010708_191211.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

Here are the ways to get a raid spot as ret.

1. Be the raid leader
2. Be the raid leader's best friend

That's it.

bros... why is pali not viable in vanilla... I've been pali since WotK I don't want to play other class...

Wrong but i am not going to convince you, just go "home"
Already played that game years ago

i made a gnome mage called 'LULZ'

Attached: 1550789334463.png (246x205, 8K)

Who else is excited for this year's Blizzcon cringe and egg on face after Classic success?

>WolTK
Right when Blizzard finally aknowledge the class existance

Watching that arrogant cunt have to announce Classic was good enough for me, the pain on his face was priceless

FUCK FUCK FUCK STALAGG BROS WHAT THE FUCK WHAT DO WE DO NOW? I FUCKING SWAPPED FROM HEROD TO GET AWAY FROM THE QUEUE HOW THE FUCKJ COULD BLIZZARD LET THIS HAPPEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>being poor
lol
i paid my bills with last months paycheck, yeah that's how rich i am

I'm sure it will be very embarrassing for Blizzjews after all the cash classic brings!

It's pretty fucking humilitaing to get booed at your own fucking show.

>retail developers get laid off for running it into the ground
Its already very embarrassing this is just icing

paladin is viable and fun as fuck to play. your role in raids is basic, but pretty comfy. everyone wants you for your godly buffs and heals. in pvp you can one shot retards with reck bombs and be an incredible support for your team in battlegrounds. as long as you don't mind playing in an unorthodox manner, paladin is a great class. if you wanna be a holy warrior because you were spoiled by modern versions of the game, don't bother.

Even so close I still don't really know what to play, I kind of want to play Druid but I don't know if I want to deal with all that stance changing to play Feral since I don't really want to heal, but not much else really is very enticing

I'd definetly give it a go, it's £9 for a month.
The old WoW has so much more flavour, there's some stuff which makes no sense to remove, and they remove it. For example you don't just get certain skills, you need to go on a quest to learn some unique class skills. It's one of those things which just felt great after completing.

that's neither, it's a femboy. you're fucked mate

Warlock raid utility is inarguably better than Mage utility, and come AQ40 you do basically the same damage as then.

>was gonna play on pyrewood
Welp fuck that, not dealing with queues.
Hopefully nethergarde fills up nicely.

Feral is not a thing in vanilla, sorry.

Yeah I figured once i Posted that, forgot that its 3AM and not PM, im not american so not used to those types of times

>wow didnt even hold up when i t came out, why would it hold up now after 15 years lmao
If it's not this it's:
>DUUUUUR THEY'RE REMOVING ADDONS, CLASSIC RUINED!

Who's so invested in seeing this game fail? Bros I think we're finally weeding out the redditors who come here solely to shit on games.

You can play as Protection if you don't want to Holy but the best you can get from it is being an off tank in raid because Protection Paladin can't be main tank no matter how hard it tries, any tank Warrior even lower geared will do that job much better than you can do and feral druids will off tank better aswell, but the druids might be there as healers, which are also better than Holy Paladins

In a raid environment, or one similar to it (fighting mobs 3 or more levels above you). Outside of that it loses its value.

Also progressing so it's not as common, actually makes you go from feeling weak to strong.

Stupid question:

Do I still have to purchase a copy of WoW? Or can I just start a sub and get access to classic?

I'm hopping to the new normal realm 100%. I want a low/mid pop. It's cosy and you get to learn the names of other people you play with.

As a leveling warrior, which should I prioritize in terms of defensive stats, defense upgrades on gear or more stamina? I'll of course always pick more damage-oriented stats when they're an option while leveling, but if two chestpieces are identical save for, say one have 28 armor and +2 stamina, while another has 37 armor and no stamina, which would grand me more suitability as a warrior?

Yep I don't see the appeal of crowded servers, as long as there's a healthy raiding community idgaf.

just sub

dont have to buy BFA, just pay for a sub

Only betas say paladins are bad.

In my experience, small servers are full of drama.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGK00Q7xx-s

its such a minor difference, it doesn't matter at all. if you're really unsure, go for stamina since it also gives you survivability against magical damage

Are you saying that as if it's a bad thing?

Defensive stats mitigate damage so you can look at it as effective healing
Stamina only delays the time until you die, it doesn't mitigate anything
The answer is "Depends, maybe one, maybe the other, probably some of both"

Ya know what would be neat? If they gave undead and humans long wizard beards.

I wanna have my undead look like a warcraft 3 necromancer.

this
its fucking bullshit that i cant make a based badass human wizard like they were in warcraft 3

literally downloaded in 3 minutes. feels good desu

Attached: gottagofast.jpg (851x186, 16K)

You fags don't get it, if retail had some thought put into it and most of the convenience shit that allows retards to experience everything not talking to anyone the whole time removed, most people including me wouldn't give a shit about Classic.

Hopefully other MMO devs see what a huge success Classic will be and create MMOs more inline with it instead of this garbage we currently have in the market

depends on what you liked or disliked about leveling. the actual quality of the quests is just as shit in vanilla. however...

in new wow there's no sense of challenge and therefor no sense of progression during leveling. it's not challenging in the sense of difficulty, it's just that getting better gear or talents in new wow does basically nothing for you while in vanilla it will significantly influence how quickly you kill monsters and how much downtime you have between monsters (it also influences pvp a lot obviously but that's not that important during leveling).

if you know what you're doing in classic wow, you will at every point eye several different important upgrades that you're looking forward to. that gives it a sense that you're working towards something that's enjoyable to many. I'm not just talking about the obvious ones like talent unlocks or mounts, but specific items from dungeons that you'll look out for since they're a huge power upgrade to your character when leveling.

See

Why would it be any different from the first time WoW released? There were a bunch of clones then and none of them came close.
Best was XIV that just ripped off Wrath/Cata design, not vanilla.

We just have LFG insta teleport to everywhere MMOs now with little to no social interaction, the reason the wow clones failed is that why play a clone when wow was still good back then? Right now it's shit and so are all other MMOs

Still a number most MMOs would cream themselves over.

Yes, and, every bfaggot should look at this post im replying.
they are totally different games.

EU what server you on?

>Vanilla only had a higher population than Denmark
Wow pathetic.

I'm torn between Prot Warrior or Holy Priest. My first character was a Warrior and it has been my main since when I started week 1 in TBC, but I also want to heal now and you cannot really go wrong with Holy Priest.

Shazzrah because /vg/ autists are going on Golemagg, gehennas and RP-PvP realm

Nethergarde.

Mograine, Horde

You'll get into groups immediately as a holy priest, that's always nice. 5 mans will probably prefer a priest to a pally, but in endgame they're both great.

If you plan to level solo avoid warrior.

Firemaw because the others were too full

You can play a paladin and holy specced paladins are very appreciated by everyone.
It's a support class, you're not supposed to tank or dps, but help the other classes perform better.

I've done it before and don't really mind it though. Really depends if my friend sticks with Classic while they play FF

Armor is the least important stat of them all.

The first days will be a pain for hunters, I want to tame this but knowing that there will be at least +100 people around doing this quest, the chances are low, and if soembody kills it you have to run all the way back to crossroads since its a 1 time use item to summon it

Attached: aid800612-v4-728px-Tame-a-White-Lion-in-World-of-Warcraft-Step-18.jpg (728x546, 83K)

Don't worry, layering will make sure you'll be alone for long enough to snag one

Dude just change layers.

2500 per layer and only in P1 when most hunters are looking to tame it, it's gonna be rough.

game vs lifetime opportunity....

For Horde it felt weird being plopped into an alliance city and seeing this Onyxia. Was a whole lot of who give a fucks going on there.

So he'll have to contend with the oldschool vanilla pop instead of the modern server amount

People chat with each other in towns all the time in FFXIV. Maybe it's just wow players that are autistic and refuse to speak with strangers. Retail being devoid of people to actually speak to could be a factor as well I guess.

Still too many people that are killing everything in sight, not to mention elites and such

bros... layers gonna ruin our experience...

I made an male undead, is that close enough?

Attached: skeleman.jpg (1110x1122, 245K)

Based hollow eye socket bro.
glowy eyes are elf fags

You didn't adress the TP everywhere thing in the slightest. Also XIV is mostly filled with sad ERPers because the gameplay is so horrible, someone told me it gets good after 50 hours but even after completing heavensward it was still pure garbage so I'm led to believe only storyautists and ERPers actually like the game.

it'll never be the same. grow up and move on.

I reccomend going hemo from the start for a more pvp viable spec while leveling. levleing as combat is better for pve, but sucks dick for pvp.

Ignorant

If people chat with each other that means the social interaction is still there despite the teleporting

based

I love that the butt blasted faggot made an entire series about rogues because warlocks sucked.

ERPers chatting in town meanwhile no one says anything in dungeons or raids, super social.

Attached: going home.jpg (902x1200, 382K)

>sub for 14 just ran out
do I renew or go home?

Attached: going home2.jpg (902x1200, 322K)

>zoomer models
eww, shut the gates

>uwu post c@ girl wanna eb me
>or gameplay
Your call mate

>said the increasingly nervous retailfag

Yeah, it actually is. You'd be surprised how different the games are when it comes to social interactions.

Please go home, FFXIV has had enough of you wowfugee faggots. Please disappear

>Going home
The cringest meme of the year

Yeah. It just started out as a way of saying "Wow it sure is going to be fun playing Vanilla again.". Now it's taken on some other entirely cringe form.

was thinking Firemaw but shit's getting full as well

enjoy your tranny simulator

When does the Nier-themed raid come out in FFXIV?

I've done everything else so I'm gonna replace my sub with classic.

Stay in Tranny Fantasy
We don't need your kind at home

the duality of man

I will as long as the wowfugees are gone. They can't play the game for shit and ruin it for everybody else. Imagine not even breaking 5k dps because you want to be a ~Frost BLM~. Fuck off forever

>because you want to be a ~Frost BLM~
who the fuck does that
people can't possibly be that stupid, right?

You're saying Zandalar is pozzed as well?
But i'm stuck here

Attached: sad anime girl.jpg (800x600, 56K)

easier to get rank 14 as alliance while horde can stay in orgershit with no shoes
no
shoes

Attached: 1566050530546.jpg (579x593, 80K)

Wowfugees who played Frost Mage in retail are that stupid, yes. I want them gone for a reason

join guild
see meme spec
leave shitty guild

c-c-classic..? h-home...

>N-no...!
>S-stop!!!
>My mounts!
>My mogs!
>My cheevos!
>NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Nier raid is in 5.1, no date announced yet afaik but it should come out in october

The /vg/ thread is shilling it constantly, they aren't even RPers, just autistic memers. Who knows if they really plan on rolling there

>Retail WoW 60gb
>Classic WoW barely 4gb
Jesus

fucking surreal

Thanks yeah I just checked I've cancelled my sub until then.

Dude that won't be a problem at all. When I was there we were like 5 guys. Just ask nicely if you can have it as a pet and you'll get it.

Welcome to efficient data management. Modern WoW is a fucking bloated mess.

*Sips Drink*
>it doesn't need to have hunter traps function same as in vanilla
>it doesn't need to have orc shaman totems function same as in vanilla
>it doesn't need to not be infested by streamers
>it doesn't need to not have $15 monthly retail sub
>it doesn't need to have skeletons like in vanilla
>it doesn't need to have addons like in vanilla
>it doesn't need to have classic+
>it doesn't need to have chance of getting unarmored mounts
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need to not be retail-

Tick tock Classicfags, you are coming home...

Attached: sip.jpg (1280x830, 264K)

videogames can wait user. Maybe reward yourself with a couple weeks or months off after finishing school but before starting career

>WoW doesn't release until after the UK bank holiday

Why not 1 day earlier, I just wanted to play video games

Attached: 1563384873653.jpg (816x640, 58K)

just get Nightfall so you can actually be useful

Please stay unsubbed, wowfugees aren't welcome in FFXIV

The axe is better.

Weapon skill won't matter anywhere near as much if you're attacking anything your level or lower (and if you're often fighting things higher level than you while leveling, you're doing it wrong) and Axe specialisation talents are FAR better than Mace specialisation talents

The extra axe damage is also nice.

Well the people i'm playing with aren't RPers either but they're stubborn as all hell for some reason.

Don't go on the RP server if you aren't an RPer then. What the hell would be the point?

blow it out your ass

To play with my friends obviously

You said they aren't RPers either so why would they go there? Your friends are not very bright.

Correct.

Attached: wakarimasen, lol.jpg (811x780, 89K)

>rp server means you have to rp
wrong

what does it mean?

jack shit

you can't have stupid names