Between the 3 main 5th gen consoles, which one interests you most today and which one have you spent the most time with?

Between the 3 main 5th gen consoles, which one interests you most today and which one have you spent the most time with?

Attached: 5th-gen-consoles.png (1177x587, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yr4RvdREwl8
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjYk-fle1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=yr4RvdREwl8

I chose not to include the 3DO, CD-I or PC-FX because I think FMV games were a product of their time. You seem to think otherwise.

Nintendo 64 was almost as bad as Switch in terms of games, so even with lower graphics Playstation was still the best because of the number of games to play. Nintendo 64 was only worth to play a few exclusive games.

I've spent most of time with n64 since I owned one and with psx, since like everyone here owned it then (polan, late '90). I've never seen or even heard of anyone having saturn here. Shame, I'd like to try some of theirs exclusives (panzer dragon, virtua cop, vf)

>which one interests you most today
Saturn
>which one have you spent the most time with?
N64

Saturn, no question. PS1 has more games, but it's mostly 3d junk that hasn't aged well. And N64 is only appealing to nostalgic kids who happened to grow up with it.

Re playing my old 64 i understand consolefaggotry was killing games back then.

> which one interests you most today
The PS1
>which one have you spent the most time with?
The N64 via virtual console
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjYk-fle1o

PS1 > Saturn > N64
>and which one have you spent the most time with?
PS1 > N64 > Saturn

I'm interested on playing most of the saturn games. Too bad emulating it on a mobile platform is shitty. I need to finish magic knight rayearth fuck.

PS1, in fact i am about to marathon the Resident Evil trilogy after i complete the last 10% of Spyro the Dragon.

Attached: 0271885E-B60F-4046-9FCA-BE4AA3A1B9B3.jpg (980x1415, 564K)

I've spent more time with my old Saturn, but I'm enjoying my N64 more and playing N64 games way more ... trying to figure out how to play the 3DS Zelda remakes on my big screen.

>Interest
Saturn>PS1>N64
>Time
PS1>Saturn>N64

>literally made gaming more popular than ever
>killing
Let me guess that IS the killing to you right?

Saturn really interests me, I'm glad mednafen emulates it so well

Attached: 12548954324.jpg (1000x1000, 347K)

You had n64 back in the day? Nieźle

Only cons was that the games were expensive af and there was almost no one to swap. At the end I've had like 10 own games and played another 10. Still, mario 64 or OoT were dank af.

tl;dr I'd probably buy psx if I knew what's gonna happen.

I only had ps1, after that pc only

I was a Nintendo kid and loved my 64, but all my friends who had a sega when I had an snes moved onto PS1 and I honestly didn't even know that there was a 5th gen genesis. I'm really enjoying playing PS1 ports now, mostly because I never owned the system so couldn't play the FF games and other shit, and also nobody is porting N64 stuff.

fuck off ruggadick

Saturn because I never owned one

And I grew up with both ps1 and n64, I prefer ps1 though

I was gonna say because the different libraries, but now that i think about it they just hurt themselves. Nintendo i mean. Piece of shit barely had games

When they were released, I played PSX the most and rarely touched my N64. Nowadays I play more Saturn games than PSX thanks to acceptable emulation and fan translations.

The Saturn, mainly because of the legendarily piss poor business and marketing decisions that Sega was constantly making around the time it was released.

>and which one have you spent the most time with?
The PS1, because I have a friend who used to own one when I was really, really young. I didn't even know the N64 and Saturn existed until I was like 9 or 10.

Attached: silhouette-of-young-man-reading-book-on-chair-by-window_hyx3h9co_thumbnail-full01.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)