any chinese here?

Attached: p82.png (600x600, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/xerx7b.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=PoL3oWTB8LU
youtube.com/watch?v=mtJ-OTFhnuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kuro god

Prove me wrong: MindControl is the reason they won.

100%

lol no, fuck china and fuck lgd

LGD threw more than anything, but Rubick's Ice Paths just crushed LGD hopes

not the sole reason but a huge reason

No need to prove what's correct.

It's unironically Miracle though. Not even a muslim like 90% of his fans, he is simply a God at dota

MC clutched this game with uphil vacuums, absolutely insane DS performance

Is anyone else having issues with the English caster audio in-game? It cut out the last 20 minutes of the last game, but the slav and chink channels worked perfectly. I'm still only getting the occasionally second of audio now during the draft. I'd rather not watch this shit on Twitch and I don't see anyone else complaining about it.

Attached: 1566705209040.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>Picking SF into TA

Attached: questionable.jpg (177x278, 37K)

God these casters are annoying, I only tuned in to see GF but now I'm not sure if I even want to watch the match.

really bro cherrypicking one mistake? you think MC played perfectly?

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

The single biggest factor was maybe Mind_Control, but LGD making some bad re-engagements and Ame's questionable itemization on N'aix were also essential factors. Liquid wouldn't have won without all of those combined.

dead game

B A S E D

So which side isn't full of chinks? Liquid?

Liquid is all muslims except for 1 player but yeah.

Fuck, at least tell me that we have a good team in the grand finals.

Is the stream bugged for anybody else? I think the crowd audio is muted.

Chinks btfo

Attached: 1543466086391.jpg (600x450, 38K)

can't wait for the deafening silence during the grand finals

GH was equally top tier

Chinks? SoBayed?

>insectoid chinks
>cheering for anyone non-chinese

Yep. A bunch of great ravages and that one fight where he practically solo'd the Shadow Fiend.
Why the fuck are teams still picking SF in 2019?

>EU vs EU finals in China
BASED
A
S
E
D

ame sucks so fucking much what a scrub piece of shit

Very nice, very nice indeed
HOWEVER

Attached: trcu5tss04i31.jpg (720x527, 55K)

mindcontrol was a huge factor in all their wins he is easily their best player.

Too bad OG don't stand a chance.

Yeah, the fuck was that about?

Looking forward to the finals crowd.

Attached: ver_ico.jpg (235x272, 23K)

>Void tries to get Manta Diffusal to counter WK
>he gets it long after WK has the level 20 talent
>does no damage in chrono anyway

Attached: 1470293134102.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Imagine being pandered to so fucking hard that TI is moved to your 3rd world shithole country, only to get fucking demolished by non-Chinks, despite the large number of Chink entries. This shit was almost as good as the Bulba Clockwerk shit against LGD years ago.

OG has fucking crushed the entire tournament.
I'm not saying it's impossible for Liquid to win but it's like 80-20 in OG's favor.

>grand finals is going to start at 2am my time
GOD DAMMIT

og will 3-0 quid

I don't really care at this point, chinks got BTFO and that was my greatest wish

There wasn't much he could that game; they got out drafted pretty hard.
Now, his Naix on the other hand, was game losing.

This is literally the most reddo team in dota2 history. Nothing comes close, not even old secret or C9.

This was also true for game 3. I don't know why braindead faggots always vote carries as the MVP, when very clearly the supports were doing the heavy lifting.

gh carried game 2 on Rubick. Also, LGD is the only team that managed to lose with Dark Seer.

This guy knows

Cause carries make flashy plays so that must mean they are the best right?
They also get the most focus of the casters.

MC and GH are by the best players on the team.

>chinks bribe gaben with millions to host TI in Chyna because chinks have not won a TI since TI4
>gets 3rd place
kek

Except reddit fucking hates Ceb. EG has and always will be reddits team because they're '''American'''

>throw harder than EG in their glory days in Game 2
>pick virtually the same lineup you lost to in Game 3, only to get utterly and absolutely fucking demolished
Chinks BTFO

>Winter Wyvern presses one button and counters Chrono.

>textbook example of fucking up a draft

Attached: 1546832624338.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

NOOOOOO IT WAS CHINA'S TURN GABEN YOU PROMISED YOU LOSE SOCIAL CREDIT NOW

Its 3 am here nigger been up since 6 am

>dota threads only survive on Yea Forums if it's TI finals or China gets BTFO

Attached: SdvVP1n.gif (414x285, 315K)

TURN YOUR HEAD AND SEE THE RICE FIELDS IN FLAMES

Attached: ANDTHENTHEREWASSILENCE.jpg (700x525, 81K)

>MC and GH are by the best players on the team.
lol no
miracle is the best dota player on the planet, that's a little better than being best on your team

>banter the absolute fuck out of their opponents
>have utterly dominated the tournament with drafts they pick just for fun
>genuinely enjoy the game win or lose
>everybody, even most chinks, like them
>REEEEEEEEEE REDDDDDIITTTTT
I too am a bitter faggot who substitutes contrarianism for a personality

Why do they hate Ceb? Is it because of the russian thing?

Good. Fuck DOTA, LOL, Smite, HON, AutoChess, TFT and whatever shitty clone CliffyB is dreaming up.

>pick the dark seer
>dont ban the TA
>freak out when behind
>use to retarded chronos
>waste team pull
>get caught repeatedly
>play worst match of any chinese team in the tournament.
>embarass self infront of home country on home turf advantage.

Attached: 4chan laugh hard.jpg (235x214, 9K)

No disrespect to Liquid I'm a firm believer that Liquid sweeping them is a huge fluke and robs PSG.LGD of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching PSG.LGD play great DOTA it's just not fair. If PSG.LGD lose again I will face that Liquid deserved the win, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to PSG.LGD and The International.

Crowd?

He is an edgy dude, wouldnt be surprised if he browses. His nick used to be 7ckngMad and anyone who knew about him before he rebranded to Ceb knows what a troll he is

w33 > Miracle

Attached: smokePepe.jpg (720x724, 29K)

Attached: HNWT6DgoBc18GVREvvsnAjfLwLF5qHHFduNHKinq23SWURCQ9DR5Zjrwa3jxwP5xv8qi2T5NMQqLJQd96RMMFPqnJzMngSo7DNu4 (2300x1453, 455K)

>have to order my grand finals pizza early because the last pizza place closes in 45 minutes

Absolutely silent.

The last time this happened there was a bunch of salt on Chink social media. I'm looking forward to getting some more.

Attached: 1552450956786.png (684x1080, 323K)

>caring about assfaggots
go back to your containment board, subhumans

well done, however....

Attached: 1545556789116.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

Is this some government-sanctioned Chink copy pasta?

Attached: 1520207398458.png (600x580, 360K)

baited retard EZ

I really hope they skip over China for TI next year. I literally can't believe how disgraceful their community is. Host a tournament anywhere in the world and you'll have people cheering for all of the team, but you host it in China and you see the most despicable things being done. I cannot believe they followed TNC, after their ELIMINATION match, and boo'd them all the way to their hotel. Just despicable

OG been doing some really strong meme strat and liquid been catching up but it going to be a rough hill just to pass the picking phase without loosing before the match even started. We just see what happen to LGD last match. One hero completely break their core initiation no matter how good of a chrono face get, if the wyvern is not in it or pick off, he fuck

how is topson not laughing really fucking hard while doing this

Wings won ti6

Are these gonna be the quietest finals in TI history?

ceb will choke, n0tail will choke, flopson will choke, jerax and ana will be rushed to the hospital after all that heavy carrying

Attached: SILENCE.webm (1140x1080, 2.9M)

Is KeyArena still not fucking finished? Bring that shit back to America.

reason they won was because LGD picked like fucking dumb tard 3kmmr
naix?
forever cucked sf?
srsly??

Gonna be hard to top TI4's.

>Host a tournament anywhere in the world and you'll have people cheering for all of the team
no you fucking won't. only in the usa does this happen and no one in the usa gives a fuck about dota anymore since faggot fucking chink cock sucker gaben didn't region lock peru. na is literally a dead region and tis will never be fun again. STOP PLAYING THIS CHINK FAGGOT GAME

lmao look at this fucking post. Gaben not bowing to China for DOTA2 is the funniest thing alive. They're the only reason that game isn't relegated to Artifact status.

Attached: IMG-20190825-WA0009.jpg (1600x1008, 215K)

should be Germany since it will be anniversary tbhq

Attached: 1566484369194.gif (296x235, 1.96M)

>first final with no chinese teams since 2013
>IN FUCKING CHINA

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1563156191361.jpg (506x374, 69K)

I know this game was a stomp so it doesn't really apply but why does no one buy Silver Edge anymore?

did this myself in a game yesterday where we were stomping really hard. almost died because I forget how fucking long lone druid's root lasts, but my boy lion saved me with the force staff. always thank your supports

Yeah i know what he used to be called, still doesn't explain why roddit hates him.
Uh wat?

>pieliedie: ok
>pieliedie: gg
ooo the fucking salt i love it

Attached: 1566618748141.jpg (400x400, 12K)

seethe

I'm an American but cope more.

>liquid shit the bed hard during the group stages
>are now in the grand finals

How'd they do it bros?

Attached: AVtwVpBQfSYJ-fsahxL2utZKDPBPZTxYoZZG_s6Iq0c.png (2048x1291, 2.93M)

haha! i used the slowmotion joke AGAIN!

LEAVE LOWER BRACKET TO ME

Attached: 69253770_499595117523671_7188343311407513600_n.png (468x550, 337K)

Here here, fuck the ching chong chinks.

/strongmind/

Attached: cristiano52.jpg (634x634, 90K)

MC and gh.

>manila major
>kl major
>past euro TIs and major tournaments
chinkhoes mad

as long as OG loses, I'm happy

fuck those reddit faggots

tactically going into losers bracket for easier opponents

After they kicked newbee and the crowd went silent.

Really expensive, and any decent team is going to make your life hell trying to initiate with it as soon as they see the purchase.

dios mio... el subhumano

Can anything top this?

Attached: flynotailhandshake.png (1280x720, 901K)

GH completely nullifies the threat of chrono, and they can't really get a good one off if he's not in it or dead.

the only decent person to buy a silver edge on their team was tiny, and he was poor as fuck. there's no way he would have been able to pick one up

Attached: file.png (964x42, 28K)

rent free

>CCnC

Attached: 2ec34.png (330x319, 178K)

Attached: 1566488237793.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Kuro and Puppy hugging is better, since they were able to actually bury the hatchet instead of keeping a grudge like a child.

what were they thinking with shadow fiend dude

no
that was some real WWE shit

Attached: download (1).jpg (204x247, 4K)

I don't care who wins, china got BTFO on home turf.
This is fuckin great. China's racist bullshit gets slapped in the back with the best embarassment.

>dropping Goofy banners in the enemy base
I love dota

"How can we lose this in under 20 minutes?"
The funny thing is that they picked SF into TA.

>Made it an in-game flag and shove it in fly's face nonstop

Attached: 1554430559872.png (392x441, 204K)

It's like LGD burned all their brainpower on game 1, which was indeed one of the best games of dota I've ever seen

In that game, they got rush stomp so hard the second IO got the agh, and if they even tries to rush the edge, IO agh can just snuff them out even without vision. Also in this match they were too tunnel vision on IO and basically forget BB when it come to itemization

This. It's a good finals no matter the result.

Ah the old Navi strat

wow, Topson looks like an actualy human bean instead of a Incel

Naix beats WK, SF was just stupid

>fly plants a sasuke flag next to it

Attached: file.png (186x267, 131K)

Trolling aside how the fuck did lgd choke so hard?

They had a huge advantage going into round 2 and suddenly they got all their heroes killed and gave away the round to liquid.

Do they lack long term stamina or something?

Attached: 1566645182895.gif (320x240, 1.06M)

They started doing that shit in the group stage against EG already.

Attached: Brutal.jpg (720x129, 16K)

MindControl went god mode with Dark Seer.

this is so entertaining i hope og win again

Attached: 1519055846064.jpg (567x642, 58K)

Attached: savage.jpg (340x41, 9K)

Do finals start soon?

top kek

Whoever made this you are a magnificent bastard

See here
They picked the dark seer they didnt know how to play because everyone else started winning with it.
They didnt ban the TA
They freaked out when they got a little behind and crunbled.

In 30 minutes.

Should start in half an hour according to Liquipedia

Do you have the shit from the end of EG vs OG game 3? RTZ farming ancients under Radiant ward and getting tipped while OG takes the base was hilarious.

I still don't understand how RTZ managed to dodge farm so well in that game despite what looked like strong start.

>Ana

Attached: loli cm.gif (300x300, 895K)

Someone on reddit made it.

>filename

Attached: chris_hansen.png (427x640, 85K)

I'm a brainlet when it comes to pro teams/drafting and all that shit, is there a reason why position 5 players are usually team captains or is that just a coincidence

pressure got to them. as soon as a huge turnaround happens, they start falling apart. as seen in game 2, when they tried to go for bottom rax (the one when chalice blinked in with zero followup)

>using sheever for the main event
yikes

supports are the ones looking around the map all the time anyway with their free time from not farming every source of gold possible so it makes sense for them to be the captains

With that Ana I forgive you. It fit too well

supports have a more lax game mechanically, carries have to autistically maintain farm patterns but supports are going around watching the game, collecting intel, etc

Still better than day9.
God he was awful

>get kicked
>your team immediately starts doing better
>your new team places last at TI

Do you think there's a worse feeling?

Attached: matumba.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Supports need to be more actively engaged across the map as a whole (ganking, stacking, counterganking, warding, etc.) and it's generally a less mechanically intensive role.

I don't really follow esports a whole lot or care about teams, but I wanted either og to win because they just seem to have a lot of fun, or infamous since they also seem to have a lot of fun and they had that nice "poor underdog team held together by a love of the game" angle going for them. it's a shame infamous got knocked out, but they got a lot farther than anyone expected, so good for them.
also I want liquid to lose because the one year I went to TI was the boring ass 3-0 grand finals TI7. I still chanted for them there, but god that was dull

What was the biggest fuck up this TI?

Storm flying into a Void bubble with no mana gets my vote.

Attached: RTZ does it again.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

Sheever is based.

write a short story about this gif

yeah
>be china
>have TI in your country
>be the region poised to win TI
>dont even make it finals.

Attached: chiyoshoenuke.gif (160x120, 505K)

>I want liquid to lose because the one year I went to TI was the boring ass 3-0 grand finals TI7. I still chanted for them there, but god that was dull
I mean sure, but that was hardly Liquids fault that Newbee was so bad they just got shitstomped.

what's wrong with carry players?

Who do we root for ? Who are / our guys/?

Liquid or OG?

I don't want to be supporting the Reddit team

really makes you think

Attached: nothing to see here.png (1218x288, 86K)

Regardless of which team wins, this is going to be the first time where one person has won TI more than once.

Who cares, china got BTFO.
That's all that matters.

China? 4Head
China? 4Head

Attached: LoL.webm (1004x988, 2.89M)

holy shit

Attached: 159887876.jpg (912x905, 96K)

farming for BKB was the right play because there was NO way AM was strong enough to manfight without it.

What wasnt a good play was holding onto the BKB until it was too late.

when will people realize this is a meme? it doesnt kick chinese people off their internet, it doesnt really do anything. it is funny though

the blond medium haired guy is a literal noname that managed to win THE BIGGEST ever million dollar major tournament on his first try

It's just shartour doing his shit again.

Attached: RTZ does it again 2.webm (854x480, 2.98M)

Yea Forums: Liquid
reddit: OG

I mean yeah fair, but it doesn't endear me to them either. if it comes down to the team I spent several hundred dollars to go watch have a boring stomp or the shitposter team, I'm going to root for the shitposters

OG BMs every single second of the game. They're clearly our guys, but since they're the most popular team fags here will tell you they're reddit.

Now that I think about it, didn't they make dabbing illegal in China or was it some other shithole?

3 social credits have been deposited into your account

Attached: 1561549111554.jpg (1600x900, 195K)

>boo the shit out of non-chink teams
>none of them reach grand finals
Imagine the amount of seething from that arena

RTZ did, unironically, nothing wrong. he had little farm and was trying his dearest to build manta. he wouldn't survive a minute without it.he propably said to throw bodies at them until he finishes and have a slight chance.
but it was totally meme worthy, did they do a passive aggressive interview after their loss again? might be funny

Attached: EternalEnvy Teleport.webm (852x480, 1.75M)

Will he flipflop to Secret again?

WuMao army post game is strong tonight. Don't worry, Winnie will see you get an extra piece of gutter oil chicken tonight for being so diligent.

In the middle of the major team fight, the carry have to focus on themselves and the main threat in front of them, they can’t properly observe the entire battle field and the rest of the map if their death mean the potential collapse of the team. Ex Notail will fanatically throw himself to save his carry, or help buy space. Anyone have the gif for the god like hypnotic lane creep on the 3rd game between OG Vs LGD?

AM players are mentally ill and never stop farming until they are 6 slotted

>we
fuck off

oof that mana void, love it when you see it

Attached: 1566347672396.jpg (849x899, 125K)

>mfw no chinese grand finals
too bad its almost 4 fucking am, I hope this shit isnt in China next year

Attached: nero oh yes.jpg (593x450, 53K)

Last time I played DotA2 was several years ago and matchmaking kept throwing me into games with people who had 3000+ wins.

Did they ever make any changes to how the matchmaking works?

I'd like to give the game another shot but I don't want to get absolutely shitstomped out of the gate. I can live with smurf accounts I guess.

Attached: 1560751237696.png (404x404, 118K)

I don't like the new spirit hero bros, looks and feels too chinese for the game desu

Attached: EternalEnvy Mana Void.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

why dont you play the fuck game to find out or do your own research jesus christ

classic EE

EE-sama

Attached: oycp9vjg.jpg (400x396, 25K)

How so? We've had multiple threads about the shotgun granny and also we have daily threads crying about Skeleton King RIP :'(

MMR got changed into core and support MMRs with a role queue that determines which MMR you'll be getting when you win

Attached: eg are shit.webm (368x335, 2.88M)

Yes they're reworking matchmaking.

what was the peak viewers for last year TI? how much is this time schedule hurting viewership

They need the chink money and they already locked in the chink aesthetic when you look at both ember and earth spirit

Well he finally got pusi after ti8

I suppose that's fair.
I personally will probably root for liquid but i don't really care who wins because china got BTFO'd on home soil so thats good enough for me, i get your point though.

Were you cheering for Liquid all the way at TI7 by any chance?

The fuck are you on about, all spirit heroes are based on chink shit.

Listening to the Spanish stream commentators gushing and getting emotional at Infamous getting as far as they got was a treasure.

Holy shit, this can't be real.

Attached: 2ec5.jpg (1200x1188, 187K)

how does NoTail provide YET ANOTHER anime TI final?

"i hope to see youu in the finals"

kuro proceeds to do it

Attached: 22b2784317c2852c6fdeb12e3ee7178f.jpg (564x423, 30K)

wait a month or two before new system is implemented fully

Valve doesnt care about their western viewers anymore, it is very appereant. Any viewership lost in Europe and NA is easily covered by China this year. I imagine they represent about 80-90% of the total viewership. Very Sad! time indeed

Gonna be in China every fucking year. Chinks are the single biggest audience of DOTA.

I think record was broken during Liquid vs TNC.

guess we need to call him TwoTail when he wins his next ti

classic EE

Attached: jacky_lmao.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

never heard of that but googled it, apparently Saudi Arabia ??? LMFAO

I don't think puppey would ever take him if he can keep Nisha

Attached: EternalEnvy Razor.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

This was the correct play because AM would just get nuked without a BKB, but it's still really funny because it reinforces the AM/hard carry stereotype

LMAO how the fuck didn't he immediately kill himself after being flexed on like that.

ee is my favorite player of all time
rip the Speed Gaming squad that beat DK at MLG, truly legendary

Attached: 1430331983027.jpg (500x551, 185K)

This will never not make me laugh.

So glad EE is blacklisted and will spend the rest of the game's lifespan streaming LPQ matches because everybody mass reports him for being a massive lane stealing faggot.

TI4 Lower Bracket Round 4 third game.

That is still the best one.

truth

Attached: gazed upon mein neger.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

Which team is the one with all the Muslims?

what the fuck is he doing?

Attached: 1546761038708.jpg (342x342, 29K)

EE is based.

Attached: EternalEnvy Efficiency.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

Most dota threads I've seen since around TI3 or 4 usually dies before even 30 posts.

Attached: BACK TO YOU JAMES.gif (487x261, 1.31M)

fuck

Attached: kill me desu.gif (450x450, 866K)

All the spirits borrow from the same theme.
What I'm most interested in is his abilities.

Liquid :) but both teams are Reddit as fuck

if you have his weaver dieback from like 2013-2014 or whatever I would enjoy seeing that

liquid chants were SUPER loud so it's hard not to join in files.catbox.moe/xerx7b.mp4 I was only there for the last two days though

Fucking chinks killed the game with firing James

I MISS HIM SO MUCH BROS

Guess I'm supporting OG then

FUCK CHINAMEN
FUCK AMERICANS
FUCK SEAMONKEYS
FUCK PERUVIANS
FUCK SLAVSHITS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK CHRISTIANS
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

FUCK OG

INSHALLAH LIQUID

Attached: file.png (249x249, 77K)

How is ee sama blacklisted?

Liquid is anti-reddit.

Not even tier 3 teams want him anymore because he just takes over and kicks people out of the team to then fail miserably and then leave.

I've written my Senator to open up an investigation every day since he went missing in Shanghai.

It's not fair lads, he deserves justice.

OG have the power of friendship they can't be stopped

Liquid is /pol/-tier.

he isnt, hes just a gunnar loving redditor

You can avoid players now so everyone he plays with blacklists him.

Guys I suck at timezones, when does Liquid play OG??? How many hours until it starts?

Not sure about that, LoL is way bigger in China than Dota, if anything Gaben probably throw money at Chinese official in order to get Dota more popular from this TI and compete with LoL

Nah, they arent gonna drag Valve employee's and KOMO employee's like Kaci to china every year. That is a one off. they're coming back to Key Arena when it's done being renovated.

I don't, but this one is pretty good.

Attached: EternalEnvy Sunder.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

and I'm sure non china viewer stats are going to be even worse this year because of the timezone difference

Attached: file.png (1280x1232, 1013K)

should be really soon, like minutes

They're building up to it now on stream, expect drafts in 10 - 20 minutes.

reminder: Liquid are the bad guys ever since they kicked Matu

Nobody in the scene wants to play with him because he's garbage, annoying, and incredibly toxic all in one.

TI stays in china.

Attached: 1566710536664.jpg (640x853, 86K)

they picked SF
the fuck did they think that thing was going to do?

20 mins from now

>Underperformed
>Get kicked

Attached: DSP-Wow.jpg (193x270, 14K)

he wasn't even in the bottom 2 on Liquid when he was kicked

Nah, SF wasnt the problem. they picked Dark Seer and didnt know how to play it.
Its like bronzies watching diamond players do something wierd, and win, so they pick it and ruin their matches.

Rate them, i want to know your take.

Who are the casters? Please don't be fucking Lyrical and Trent

YOU JUST KNOW

I want to FUCK n0tail.

G-gabe, how old is that girl???

Attached: 1566099217665.jpg (232x260, 8K)

The games are at such terrible time. I missed almost the entire event because i have a job >:(

when is aphrodite getting revealed

Attached: Aphrodite-sea-foam-birth.jpg (600x600, 158K)

ching chang chong

Me too, man, me too.
Speaking of 2gd, I feel like Robotical will manage to find a niche success, looks really polished and unintimidating enough for a Quakeclone. I'm looking somewhat forward to it.

Attached: 9Tey1z9.gif (350x179, 1.16M)

youtube.com/watch?v=PoL3oWTB8LU

ALLAH GIVE KUROKY STRENGHT

Attached: file.png (780x1040, 1.1M)

tobi and synd probably
cap is on the desk so it wont be him and blitz sadly

Tobi + Synd, like always.

Probably ODPixel.

SF WAS THE MAIN PROBLEM
shut up

I'm starting to think those calling liquid and og "reddit" are actually butthurt chankoros

Attached: 1430414552185.jpg (241x377, 8K)

Probably OD and Fogged since Synd and tobi casted the last match

They just casted though, as much as I want the dream team up there.
He can't bring the hype like the Australian can

>work at night so I'm up at this time anyway
>work the first 3 nights of ti so constantly behind
>give up on catching up and just watch the last couple games live
probably should have done this as soon as I had a few days off rather than stubbornly trying to play catchup the whole time, but oh well

>OD

Attached: 1546723273861.jpg (436x536, 51K)

GLOBEN MY HOMETOWN STOCKHOLM AHAHAHAHAHAA

Have you ever noticed that President Xi looks like Winnie the Pooh?

Attached: Winnie the Pooh is a commie.png (869x913, 972K)

>OD

Attached: 11-drake-hotline-bling.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 70K)

stockholme
nice

Oh thank fucking god it's not going to be in chinkland again

it's od and fogged

Attached: file.png (1080x1011, 1.66M)

STOCKOLHM TI2020

HAHAHA
YES
SWEDEN

S T O C K H O L M

CHINKS KEKED TWICE IN ONE NIGHT LMAO

SWEDEN YES!!!

imagine being this wrong

Maybe Bulldog will finally be able to get there again

Can they get bulldog to cast this time?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT NOT AGAIN

yikes the worst pair

Thank god it's not.

depends if he's on valve's shit list or not

You misunderstand. Henrik ordered Gabe to place the next TI in Stockholm

It's fucking reddit, shitquid is the biggest org means it's filled with bandwagoning plebs

Euro Mayors look like THAT?

wtf I may actually get a vacation at stocklom next year

No, most of them aren't white.

Retard stop falseflagging, OG is Reddit because all of the traitor men's and shitquid is a reddit organisation

i like how the girls drums arent miced, at least i cant hear anything that sounds like what they are doing

sounds like most of the crowd left

>REDDIT BAD
>Yea Forums GOOD

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x383, 18K)

>memes*

matu didnt underperform, his heroes are on the other side of the meta and they shifted miracle into the main carry position so they wanted an actual mid player

Attached: 1550510325370.png (2056x2944, 3.38M)

not that there is a Yea Forums team.
who did we ever have? eosin?

They're Reddit rejects that came here because they couldn't fit in there. And then they fit in even less here but had nowhere to go so they started to lie about where we're at.

Did they lock the doors so the crowd can't leave after LGD got fucked and they have to stay for the finals.

This but unironically.

Kek this crowd

shitquid about to get smashed

Attached: 1561829640741.png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

Yea Forums is so bad now that we've lost all rights to complain about the quality of reddit, but you're a dumb wojaknigger.

being in china the pressure got to them
they're now being deported to a north korean labour camp

Nah you can see the chinks swarming the doors. The few left are Americans and Europeans.

I still think fy is the best support of the tournament, still, liquid and og deserves to be in the final. Poor ching chongs... lgd are good, but they are for sure criying like pussies right now.

Reddit is bad but wojak posters are worse, and so are all the fucks that keep bringing up Reddit.

Anyone have treant autoing enchant once for 5 seconds, getting blown up and spamming godlike plays? I lost it when I saw that. Pretty sure it was jerax

>chain feeds 3 deaths to w33
FY RUBICKGOD

is this the comfy TI thread? the vg sticky is too fast

chicken tendies order coming right as the draft starts absolutely kino

first game, miracle has like 3 BIG MISTAKES. Void has so much relevance, and he screwed up that game.

Impressive.

Attached: 1420398185691.jpg (443x376, 44K)

>the best support of the tournament
That would be gh.

They're afraid for their life right now. Pooh is calling the police to take their families into custody as we speak and soon LGD will be on concentration camp playing Dota in worst conditions possible. Every time they die ingame one of their family members lose a limb.

Tiananmen Square

Attached: go die in your communist cell block apartment complex.gif (548x401, 192K)

New version.

Attached: 1566720276769.jpg (2056x2944, 3.2M)

EY CHINK, DO YOU WANT A GOOD CARRY? OR DO YOU WANT TO HEAR THE STADIUM SCREAM AGAIN? - LET´S HEAR THEM CHONK.

have sex user

rooting for a website over another then name-calling, lol.

You need to go back

ANGLY CHINK DETECTED

Kuro is the only reason I won't mind if OG loses

*GH

Gh too. Syrian christians are based.

Jesus fucking Christ can the game start already?

Its fucking 2 hours 15 minutes late already move it along.

w33*

*ivan

I'm here since 2006 tho, Yea Forums is shit, low effort posts and /pol/ invasions are getting old and lazy

no but have this

Attached: image.png (418x576, 275K)

Is there a better feeling than the Chinese getting BTFO?
Maybe the. Brazilians getting BTFO in CS.

>the first ever two times TI winner

Attached: 1566719634650.gif (1957x434, 784K)

GET TO THE FUCKING DRAFT

Attached: 1566721165682.gif (500x281, 3.63M)

>made food because I thought finals were starting soon
>they're still talking
Please don't tell me they're delaying the game by an hour again.

Kys, reddit.

I thought euros dominated that. Are Brazilians relevant in that game?

Alright fuck this, I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up when game 2 starts.

No.

They won't as the players are in the booths already

why spanish

Brs had the top team for a fair while. They finally got to have a major tournament in Brazil and their team lost to an NA team which had never really been close to winning anything.

>TI10 in fucking Stockholm
ARE YOU FAGS READY FOR BASSHUNTER?

LGD threw game 2 so bad with the decision to not only not take the bottom barracks slow, but not to get that top shrine when they had the chance. Its the most important Rosh shrine

>tfw secret fan
I don't understand, everyone else is fucking hyped as shit but puppey is a god damned robot, and it's extending to the rest of the team. Is the only emotion he can feel anger?

But user, what about the narrative?

>Is there a better feeling than the Chinese getting BTFO?
Honestly seeing bugmen get squished is the only reason I watch TI any more. I really dont give a shit who wins, as long as ching chongs lose.

I'm glad this fuck tard can't get on any big teams any more

He's tried desperately to win TI every fucking year and keeps failing with wildly different teams.
He knows that time is running out and he'll eventually have to retire, but he refuses to accept it. He wants that last win.

Made after the Mexican DB list.

Attached: fml0yp1akovz.png (1336x2424, 2.94M)

>China vs EU teams:

Attached: oraoraora.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

He's already won, though.

Doesn't he play LoL now?

>enemy team bans AA
>which means Alch is gonna be picked
>Poopey doesn't ban Alch
>loses game
Secret might dominate during the majors, but like VP they fucking choke at TI.

at least he got to TI and got some money unlike some shitters

let's be real ti1 is barely even worth considering as a ti

It needs some godlike plays

Does TI1 really count though? They won because they had the most practice basically, nobody had access to the game at the time

True. But at the same time how can you miss that opportunity?

basshunter is a lolbro now, stupid dotard
youtube.com/watch?v=mtJ-OTFhnuI

>Shaggy
>Red Shaggy
Every time.

>new Tool album leaks right in time for the finals
Nice.

JUST GET TO THE FUCKING GAME MY LORD

>El Convicto

they emphasize the "personalities" of the desk more than the game. Keep in mind it's for senile and decaying valve's tastes.

>tool

Attached: 42a0122c19d2c0b8934235e8014f208f.png (474x520, 460K)

Leaked or "leaked"?

START GAME

Give Liquid some time to relax. They just played 3 games and will have to potentially play 5 more, it takes a toll on your mental stability. Just let them chill for a bit, the games will be a bit delayed yes but the games will be better like this

Do you really think the games are being delayed for the benefit of the english panel?

There has to be tech issues, this is way too much downtime

Attached: 1565366757906.jpg (1024x1004, 154K)

All the teams present did, and apparently Chinese teams took it seriously even at that state of the game. It counts the least, but it counts. I would say it wouldn't count if Navi didn't dominate till TI2, also go to Grand Finals and have a competitive series and also be top 3 during the NEXT year and also go to grand finals game 5. TI1 barely counts but its held up by Navi TI1-TI3 being so fucking solid

You clearly are new to DotA

They already had a hour-long break

There's a link to the full album on Yea Forums right now.

Oh nice.

they do this every TI idiot

FUCK CEB AND FUCK OG
except notail

Attached: 1561646050860.png (1000x1000, 162K)

>new hero is a literal chink
the absolute state of dota

Attached: file.png (600x600, 534K)

What's wrong with the frozen throne bro?

Sheever is so cute and tall brehs... do you think she likes me?

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

TI1 was a joke. The Russian Team went Nightstalker Aghs+gems to gain map control but gem was bugged and didn't see wards. So the entire basis of their strategy vs navi was bugged out and is why they lost game 3.

VP vs Navi was not a real game because of that. They had total map control and the advantage but didn't realize they couldn't actually de-ward.

The previous spirits where chink themed so why would Void Spirit be any different?

Can I fuck Chadson instead?

Attached: 50946031_391910864890799_5857293170684985344_n.png (600x600, 173K)

>giving ench to OG
Game one is already decided.

>tfw no crab hero
m-maybe they'll announce a third hero in-between games

>Redbull vs monster
Finally we'll know which is the superior /sip/

He spams voicelines and isn't afraid to call other players garbage in their faces.
All this OG is a Reddit team meme is the most retarded thing I've ever seen and I can only imagine it comes from Asian and spic underages, if there's a team that has a little of Yea Forums, that's OG.

storm is mexican

mad chankoro

Attached: 1537896575095.png (913x930, 1017K)

All 3 spirits have Asian themes you fucking nigger

he´s still farming for T10

Will we reach game 5 or is it going to be a clean sweep from OG?

SEAchads will win TI10 screencap this
Just give mushi and ice3 their TI please

I'm like League of Legends when it comes to this matter. I can't deny.

Attached: snickers.jpg (300x300, 11K)

How is that salt? Are you unironically brain damaged?

>picking chen into enchantress
The fuck?

>Dota 2 always have a chinese lunar year event
>many Dota 2 heroes are chinese or from chinese folklore
Cry me a river.

the ABSOLUTE STATE

Is Miracle the Messi of Dota 2? He has got to be the most reddit player ever

LOL

Miracle actually won something :)

why ban tusk that hero is garbage

The NA playerbase is dead. Who else are they going to care about?

Attached: 1566722262333.jpg (646x1000, 350K)

>be fly

>leave your team before TI

>OG wins TI and gets to finals again

get fucked traitor bitch.

Snowball with Tidehunter can be devastating

A chink and a kkona

>Is trying to fit in so bad with hating chinks that if he sees anything close to a moonrune or long beard he gets triggered
You need to go back

>no Tiny

fuTA

oh look enchantress
oh look ET
oh look tiny
oh look tide
oh look chen

They just confirmed it will be in Stockholm

this happens every year imagine complaining about it

When will ET stop being fucking played? The hero is so boring, and it feels like he is constantly popular

oh look, lil baby puggles

OUR LITTLE GIRL PUGNA LEFT

but I am not the one seething every time I see the epic games logo
I guess its ok when gabe does it :)

>have barely paid attention to Dota 2 since TI4
>think my boy Meracle has made it
>it's actually a polish sand nigger

Attached: 1557730464068.jpg (953x800, 179K)

Liquid is 100% going to take the first game.

W33PO INCOMING

BEST HERO JOINS THE FRAY

Attached: MEEPO.gif (551x310, 3.09M)

>Is that obsessed he brings up EGS in a Dota thread.

imagine being ganked by this

why is he so perfect?

Attached: file.png (410x452, 306K)

needs alch

>ODpixel and Fogged casting finals

Attached: 1565871427503.png (200x194, 21K)

Finnish autism.

>fucking Sweden
>not Cologne for TI10

Come on Valve.

I tweet to her and she likes my tweets :3

Storm is also "half" Spirit as that was a Spirit possessing the mexican

Liquid will win, but i'm cheering for OG.

How do you get custom banners like the goofy one ?

They're so fucking cute fucking hell.

Fuck you, I want Seattle back.

I miss being able to go to TI and watch it for free.

Level up the battlepass and the banner will use your steam profile image.

lmao CLIFFED

Fuck you burgers. NA is the most dead region.

>n0tail

Attached: 1561170365790.png (430x580, 146K)

Oh yeah... im thinking it's a 3-0 for Liquid

>doubting

Cologne is for CS.

TOOOOPSOOOOON

Attached: 1555592076322.png (651x652, 391K)

nope too busy being dicked by OD Pixel

>Topson wants a high-five before the kill
Didn't know he was this based.

Do you know what level? I have the banner that shows the hero portrait for whoever you're playing

>letting meepo freefarm

>no solar crest
>no Tide
>no Void

I forgot but it's not worth it anymore lad. The Battlepass is going to end soon so you won't be even able to use the banner.

the spirit was peruvian

I'm not too familiar with pro DOTA scene, which team are we rooting for?

Fair enough

OG
Liquid is a Muslim team

og lost this...

bros...

OG if you don't mind them being popular and being multinational EU team.
Liquid if you are contrarian and support muslims.

OG. Literally one of the few soulful esports teams in the world that are powered solely by FRIENDSHIP and MEMES.

Liquid is as soulless as it gets.

Either team. Because we've already won - China has been defeated.

fuck... cant believe the reddit team lost

it's like Liquid always plays chen and tide

How do I git gud at Dota/

>absolutely no passion
>boos and harasses players
>refuses to cheer for any non-chinese teams
>host tournament at absurd times for non-chinese audience
>most boring dota games

Is China the worst region in Dota?

You know, the bad thing about there being no China in the grand finals is that I can't really get excited anymore about those games.
Every single TI I'd root for the non-Chinese team, so the games were exciting.
Now I don't really care who wins so it's like I'm watching a pub.
It's like there are no stakes, you know?

How do you counter tide?

>Can't play worth a fuck
>Only has 2 teams that can even make TI
>one of them sold out to china
NA is worse

Oh no no no no OG bros!

Skill wise it is Australia but we have banter and minimal subhumans on our servers

Don't be mad~

>OG being exposed as actually lucky to be there by Kur-Allah-ky

we're about to become 2 time TI champs, though?

So, this proves that Muslims are superior gamers.

Counter-initiation
Initiation
Hex

IF YOU SEE THIS IMAGE YOU HAVE BEEN CURSED BY THE GOLEM OF BAD POSTURE

Attached: RTZ.png (465x447, 336K)

play it a lot

>Melbournian
>Australian

>bastion announcer
>stanley parable mega kill announcer
w33 is a man of taste

Attached: file.png (330x563, 259K)

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>Ceb keeps feeding
FUCKING RAPPORT

Golem, get ye gone !

Lmao OG cannot defeat the god MindControl. Liquid wins TI

why did liquid kick matumbaman? i'm confident he could have played, at least most of the heroes they are picking for r33fresh

Attached: file.png (521x27, 27K)

HOLY FUCK
This is why I love OG.

LIQUID DID AN OOPSIE!!!

SPECTRE IS DOING IT
ANAGOD IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Oh SHIT BROS

Stop throwing Miracle for gods sake

THIS PATTERN REPEATS ALL THE TIME

OG IS BEHIND AND THE ENEMY TEAM JUST CRAPS OUT AND GETS BAITED

What the fuck was that roshpit throw

BASED

The way chen plays ensures he will always be in the pro scene.

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING LETS GOOOO

Attached: Casey_anime.png (744x570, 517K)

Liquidbros....

liquidfags??????

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE IN Yea Forums DOTARDS?

JOIN US IN THE GULAG WHERE WE ACTUALLY HAVE A STICKY

>play against spectre
>you don't finish the game before spectre get online
>you lose
>you ban spectre next game because you're not a fucking idiot

tfw you make a whoopsie

Attached: dota2_2019-08-25_02-29-16[1].png (869x227, 18K)

fuck off this is way more comfy
>not being in both

spectre is online

Attached: spectre3.png (400x236, 70K)

Too fast, medium speed threads are comfy.

CAN YOU THROW IT ALL AWAY?
CAN YOU SHOVE IT IN MY FACE?

It's too fast i hate stickies also

A N A
N
A

based bulldog cast watcher

Attached: file.png (1312x815, 1.98M)

what, no. I"m watching in game

OH NO NO NO NO

SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD

that spectre damage wtf melting tide

So how hard do you think Enchantress is getting nerfed?

Most of the damage was Impetus.

LIQUID SHIT

OH NO NO NO NO OG BROS WE GOT TOO COCK

I wish Bulldog wouldn't turn so fucking reddit

CHINESE GETTING BTFO ON THEIR OWN HOMELAND

ESPADA DE ALLAH DOES IT AGAIN

WHAT THE FUCKKKK

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH

EL SABRE DE MOHAMMEDO

GODDAMMIT ANA WHY DID YOU HOLD ON TO BUYBACK FOR THAT LONG YOU GREEDY FUCK

>TOO COCK
yes I agree OGredditors are faggots

OG BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ANA YOU BRAIN DEAD CHINK

DIOS MIOS

Attached: logo example.jpg (618x410, 54K)

L'EPEE DE ALLAH

SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY ANA DIDNT BUYBACK

Attached: 1491469006793.jpg (453x604, 56K)

greed

hoping to save it to buyback again during that defense

HI

Thats just classic puppey shit, he tries to counter whats OP but fails most of the time.

How long is this going to be? Never seen a match before.

Something between 2-4 hours, depending on how many games they'll play.