Sci fi game

>sci fi game
>money is credits
>years are cycles

Attached: 1566277366458.jpg (750x771, 56K)

>genders are fluid

Attached: suit pepe.png (300x577, 133K)

Yo, can someone post that fucked up grotesque Pepe? The one with the nasty mouth?

you called?

Attached: 1566398532662.png (1992x1992, 1.07M)

when will we get OC that isn't just yet another variation of pepe and wojak?

Never

Attached: 1566417937535.jpg (640x640, 191K)

Based

Thank you my nigga

we got gigachad remember

>Game has dream sequence.

Attached: tumblr_nmendhOuyy1rlez5fo7_500.gif (499x499, 1.27M)

>tumblr

Attached: 1564479276182.jpg (240x240, 6K)

true I guess gigachad counts

Attached: tumblrboogeyman.jpg (250x235, 10K)

I find these to be a meta commentary on the moral decay of Yea Forums users. Whereas Pepe (and 4channers) used to be relatively tame and innocent, over time they've slowly become this grotesque, immoral caricature of what the world expects them to be and it shows. Ever since GamerGate the users of this site have become more jaded, more mean-spirited, and overall more disgusting. 2016 ramped that into fourth gear as we now have literal fascists who openly cheer for minorities to be murdered in broad daylight and who want nothing more than an excuse to murder others because they're so far gone, they see no other outcome to their meaningless existence. It's really interesting how Pepe is sort of the "gauge" to determine how much worse the people on this site have become, and it makes you wonder just how much worse it'll get.

Or people just like making gross shit?

Poopoo peepee was a thing a while back ya know

Attached: poopoo.jpg (500x499, 44K)

>money is space dollars

if anything people here got soft, fuck off

BASED

>game is set on another planet and everyone is a fucking alien
>everyone speaks english

Attached: 1550869735044.gif (757x615, 190K)

this, the amount of people that literally said they were surprised or shook by the CP posting yesterday is amazing

Made me sad

Damn, should have been here yesterday

like many other anons in that thread said, posting CP was the greatest way of culling touristfags and crossposting redditors

Please hold me, I've been franticposting and no one else seems to give a shit. How many more of us are left?

Attached: iqIkJGCT_1112151618491.jpg (884x1250, 945K)

>moral decay
>Yea Forums users
What the fuck am I reading

Its a very different morality system. People here got soft in some ways but more disgusting in others.

Old Yea Forums considered viewing anything that was online fair game and didnt trouble themselves with morality, but back then there was a very clear distinction between online and IRL and Yea Forums users were keenly aware of that. "Blogging" was strictly discouraged and calling someone a nigger was usually done for the sole purpose of trolling and almost never a racial attack.

Current Yea Forums however doesnt have the same line between the net and IRL since that line has worldwide shrunk to almost nothing over the years. People talk about theirs and others lifestyles constantly and have 0 qualms bringing disgusting aspects of Yea Forums culture into IRL or places where normies lurk that directly correlate with IRL, like Twitter.

Its hard to say whether Yea Forums uses are more or less soft, but theyre definitely far more serious and less "lulzy" than the old days.

>"Blogging" was strictly discouraged
Not necessarily.

Boring blogging was discouraged. As long as your story was interesting, regardless if it was real or just made it up, anons were always hankering for a good time.

Internet became "serious business", it was inevitable.

I want to add Yea Forums users were never tame and innocent (fox news called us the Internet Hate Machine for a reason), but back then Yea Forums was its own self contained vacuum cesspool, and Yea Forums raids could mostly be written off as funny or nothing more than an attempt to shock and annoy. Now many Yea Forums-organized raids or Yea Forums originated groups are almost purely political in nature and can have a very detrimental effect on youth as a whole. "Incels" (both the group and the term, but im more referring to people who self identify as incels) and the alt-right both came from here. When you consider how prolific both those groups are its very disturbing to think about. Old Yea Forums just spent time spamming swatstikas on kids sites and trolling the Church of Scientology.

Attached: 1566427074006.png (1800x1800, 902K)

Is there any secret place we can go that's more like the old days?

Deadboards

>frognigger thread
>it's a baffling waste of board space
baste

No. The internet has changed forever, for the worst. We are fucked for the indefinite future.

This

By "moral decay", I'm referring more to how isolated and shut-in people using this site tend to become. They choose to reject reality in favor of this website where literally anything can be taken at face value. Conspiracy theories are allowed to run rampant here because even if someone posts proof that it's a load of horseshit, people are just going to double down and believe the lie anyway, because it's more fun. We see that same indoctrination happening with baby boomers today; There's a certain evil pleasure that comes from using literal fake news and dishonest arguments to justify being a shitty person, especially if it's done as a sort of "revenge" against reality, and everyone else IRL telling you that you're being a piece of shit. The people posting these things know damn well that they're talking out of their ass, but they get addicted to it, and soon it ends up consuming their whole lives. It's very interesting watching people willingly descend further into madness like this.

you're probably right, the couple I keep up with are actually comforting usually once a day when people are posting

Why does it have to be so lonely though, plenty of us hate it, what can we do?

>xenogears is sci-fi

Attached: __hikari_and_homura_xenoblade_series_and_etc_drawn_by_noeomi__41122f3347113f2a1f7b72aa8c4ed846.jpg (1498x1523, 314K)

>YE TIME OF OLDE
>THUS NOW

Shut the fuck up retard lol

I have to say you hit it pretty well on the head user. It'd be more interesting if it didn't ruin this place though lol. I just wanna talk about vidya and share titties

Attached: 1563502657150.jpg (1124x1364, 140K)

>>money is credits
I remember Batman Beyond had something like this. I always got the impression that in the future inflation had become so crazy people no longer bothered using money and it was all about how many credit cards you could use and max out. Like to purchase some groceries you go through 50 credit card credits. And then the next payday you just get a credit score allowing 3,000 cards.

Attached: 1566411801469.jpg (1050x858, 335K)

jizzconscience

>>years are cycles
Did you get your science fiction from Omikron: The Nomad Soul? Because in pretty much every other sci-fi setting I know of, cycles are days.

based

Where does the nujak fit in?

Attached: images.png (231x219, 7K)

Something about this is just really cool

>money is munnie

Attached: 1566405091925.png (750x771, 720K)

Are we in the 90's era of Pepe?

based

YOU'LL BE STAYING HERE FOR ANOTHER 50 CYCLES
WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL
ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Please dilate, you'll feel better. Maybe you have a hairy pusball down there, cleaning that up will be therapeutic.

>OP
>Huge faggot
>Posts redditfrog