>2019
>the most exciting gaming news is world of warcraft 2005 version
wtf happened to gaming?

Attached: Fsohz2FXuWAiECrWmLFF2b-320-80.jpg (320x180, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDmfrSAlXpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If that's the most exciting thing coming to you, you're not looking very hard.

games are the new movies is what happened

>Death Stranding coming out in a few months, will either be amazing or complete garbage, will provide shitpost fuel for months either way
>Cyberpunk, VTMB 2, Bannerlord, FFVII remake all coming out in the same two months next year
>A re-release of vanilla WoW you'll drop after a month is the most exciting thing in gaming

Dominions 5 is the next Fortnite mark my words

The Devs actually gave the players what they wanted for a change

Actually, the most exciting news is that Bannerlord is going to be playable next year.

>wtf happened to gaming?
What? You thought Millennials and Gen Xers would actually produce something? WTF have you produced? No. Just like movies we must resurrect the dead and beat them to death for money.

Attached: 45678.4561.jpg (994x558, 81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NDmfrSAlXpw
this

Attached: 1452867282759.png (391x391, 165K)

WoW Classic is legit the game of the year
It's simply going to be the most played game for the next 2 years atleast
We are going home

This. Modern games fucking suck. Been playing ffxiv but I might unsubscribe just because of how great classic wow is. Played that shit for years on private servers.

Attached: 1566416625584.jpg (3072x2304, 718K)

>Bannerlord
>Ever being done
Remember when it was supposed to release in 2016? Also, after years of dev time all they got to show is warband with some upgraded graphics(which are still shit by today's standards).

That's fucking bullshit and you know it.
We're NEVER EVER getting Memelord.

we got older and are no longer the main demographic of video games, the only thing interesting us is a pandering nostalgia trip

Vanilla always sucked though
Your home only exist in your junky head
There are thousands of game that are better than WoW has ever been, hell even retail is better than Vanilla ever was but it's cool to hate on retail wow these days, "we are going home" afterall

>retail is better than Vanilla ever
Sure thing tranny

enjoy

Attached: 1566566339058.jpg (502x3379, 967K)

Fuck me is this accurate? I just finally decided on going Warlock

Attached: 1539202656155.jpg (570x539, 135K)

It's just boomer hype. Nobody with two brain cells to put together will play Classic.
And boomers and their zoomer followers will hop right back off of it in a month when the next shiny thing comes along

Vanilla WoW is the biggest case of IT'S OLD SO IT'S BETTER mentality I've seen. Such a shitpile of a game that's worse in almost every way to retail, and retail is absolute garbage as it is.

It steadily lost players after wotlk. Therefore most of the playerbase prefers the old game.

Death stranding isn't big news, especially when it's been shown for years on end.
Who are you kidding with the second part though? Bannerlord never, ff7 isn't actually ff7 its like 1/6th of the fucking game, vtmb is gonna be a shitshow as we all know, and cyberpunk whilst perhaps fun is just gonna be gta with augments and more verticality.

People got bored after playing WoW for years and also there is badmouthing from you Home retards that kept crying and crying from that point how Blizzard was killing the game, that doesn't mean Retail from Cata was worse than Vanilla, every expansion had good and bads with some having more bad than good (WoD and BfA) but others were actually really good (MoP)
But even garbage like WoD and BfA are better than Vanilla, it's just that you can't accept it because it's cool to blind hate on these and praise Vanilla and Classic like some Jesus comming

>but others were actually really good (MoP)
>But even garbage like WoD and BfA are better than Vanilla
imagine actually being this braindead or this much of a shill. they are completely different games at even the most fundamental levels, which is why everyone fucking abandoned ship after/during wotlk. they wanted a game with specific fundamental elements, not the nu shit that removed all elements in favour of being a single player game you pay monthly for like a retard. fuck off lol. i genuinely love how butthurt you faglords get that vanilla was better than all other iterations of wow

Kind off
The if allowed means but out of the max 4 Locks a 40man party can slot in only the best geared one is allowed to use corruption because of limited debuff slots and you don't want to waste them

Attached: But retail rotations are braindead btw.jpg (775x243, 20K)

All the best game devs are Gen X

You are literally proving me right bro
You hate retail for the sake of hating it

The manufactured hype for this game is insane. Activision Blizzard is really going all out on this one to milk the money from 30 year old boomers blinded by nostalgia.

Nah, all the zoomers will flock to mage and warrior
Guilds want a healthy supply of warlocks anyway so they don't get cucked at Garr and later on Twin Emps

>wtf happened to gaming?
Died somewhere between 2007-2010

you think he can get harder than a wet sponge?
her happiness say no, he can't. if this keeps him away from bruising her face, she's all for it.

big gaming companies stopped caring about making cool games that they'd want to play & instead focussed on making games that zoomers & soccermoms will be willing to spend their money on

all the good games are niche as fuck

CAPITALISM! HAHA!

Attached: gGClkiy.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

*Siiiiiiip* well sneeded fellow gamer.

>wtf happened to gaming?
the lack of creativity and overall stagnation of media has finally caught up to video games.
the big studios dont have the balls to try any new ideas or make anything fresh. hell, they cant. they dont have any creative power left.
Instead we're in the vidya equivalent of the Movie and Music industry just rehashing old ideas, doing reboots of old dead franchises and remastering everything.
People have been saying it for a while now but it's looking like with the upcoming economic crash we're facing that we're gunna have another video game industry collapse like we had in the 80s.
Vidya'll be effectively dead for 5 or 10 years, but following that we'll have another short-lived golden age of gaming like we had in the mid-late 90s.

Attached: 1558962326858.jpg (884x1886, 1.19M)

>console shit
>some overhyped AAA shit with Keanu Reeves in it, a sequel, a sequel and a remaster

Attached: 1537259244814.jpg (467x700, 102K)

So just give indie companies more attention?

they were doing good for a couple of years but now it's all patreon this, kickstarter that and early access zombie survival crafting open world online multiplayer.
vidya industry is gunna shit itself and collapse sometime in the 2020's, just like it did in the 1980s.

Not entirely true, there's a lot of indies made my hyperfans that have no creativity and just riff on what came before

"It's Metroidvania but X"
"It's Dark Souls but Y"
"It's Mario but Z"
"It's Megaman but"
you get the picture

So like every other game given they are derivative of their predecessors and peers? Nothing is inherently original, everything is a remix of something.

Attached: cheer-up.jpg (1024x1019, 240K)

>wtf happened to gaming?
it's gotten better,user. You don't disagree, do you?

Attached: 59898938.jpg (700x508, 234K)

This.
At this point every Indie game is just a copy paste of something that's already been done but with 1 gimmick.
They release early access, make a couple million on kickstarter, release an early alpha build on Steam then they just fuck off to Thailand with the money.

Name me one 'original' game, pulled straight from the aether.

37 HOURS 26 MINUTES AND 21 SECONDS

Attached: 1557273790879.jpg (1902x874, 345K)

The amount of cope on day 1 is going to be glorious

i'm not playing that gay shit, i'm excited for 6 or 7 games

mmocels are becoming very tiresome lately

>the big studios dont have the balls to try any new ideas or make anything fresh

>big gaming companies stopped caring about making cool games that they'd want to play & instead focussed on making games that zoomers & soccermoms will be willing to spend their money on

100% agree with both. This is why Kingdom Come had such refreshing vibe. Vávra (and Warhorse) just don't give a fuck too much about AAA because they both as players and as developers grew up in an amazing gaming culture and didn't get fucked by producers yet. I don't know if anything like this exists anywhere else, but it's marvelous how many young czechs can relate to one another by having played Mafia or Vietcong. It came to me when playing D:KC. They just don't give a fuck! Many things don't work, but you feel so hard it's not another copy paste cookie cutter open world generic RPG. It reminds me of how the early 00s developers had balls to be creative and try new things. Arx fatalis, Anachronox, Bard's tale, Planescape: Torment, Summoner, The Witcher. I'm not saying they were 100% original and perfect games, but they were all fresh as fuck!

Attached: Bez názvu 6.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

xd my friend, xd

>hell even retail is better than Vanilla ever was

shut the fuck up. you obviously never played vanilla or retail. any expansion, ANY FUCKING EXPANSION is better than retail right now

I can't imagine being retarded enough to look forward to a severe downgrade. Imagine willingly paying money to go back to the shitty launch No Man's Sky after what we have now.

How is more content a downgrade?

This. Even fucking WoD of all fucking things is better. And WoD itself was, "you had to try to be that bad" tier

>more content
Don't talk to me and waste my time

>tfw not going to be able to get into a guild because I'm mute from anxiety
>No friends, khtv, no job, no education

I'm going to find purpose in Classic...right?

Attached: 1559238777357.jpg (500x347, 39K)

Who is ready for some /RP-PVP/

Attached: 643534543345.jpg (577x1079, 97K)

Nope, might as well go play final fantasy, you'll fit right in.

daily reminder: vanilla wow players were the fortnite kids of their generation. just because they're older now doesn't valdiate their shit taste and wrong opinions

We’re just in an age of remakes/remasters.
It’ll pass by 2021.

Why are you so angry?

I don't care at all.

We've been in an age of remasters/remakes for quite some time. These massive companies are just creatively bankrupt.

>mute from anxiety
the only one that can change that fact is you

Attached: 1557776296509.jpg (1000x1000, 292K)

Mute as you don't talk on voip? I'm literally autistic and I just say yes when they ask if I'm ready and that's it.

>I'm going to find purpose in Classic...right?
If you're serious then no, a video game isn't going to give you purpose. Farming consumables to donate to your guild bank or cybering with the off-tank will never give you the happiness you're really looking for.
Go find a job and get some real hobbies.

>Go find a job
I can barely walk and can't lifting anything over 1kg
>get some real hobbies.
hobbies cost money i don't have, I can barely afford someone to give me a bath

Not him but I think WoW will be perfect for you then.

>doesn't know the difference between a remake and remaster.

Cringe and yikespilled

I want to die

same

suicide pact? first to 60 gets to die, losers have to live.

This. The whole mount and blade series is a meme.

Gaming is great you are just a blind Blizzard drone.

>muh false dichotomy
become an hero

name some games you're excited for
>inb4 AAA trashfires