Left = Shit design

Left = Shit design
Right = Improved redesign

Fact.

Attached: Tifa-Lockhart-Final-Fantasy.png (1500x1219, 836K)

>Caring about movie games

Attached: ISHYGDDT.png (600x450, 457K)

left's face with right's body

Making a bitch fatter and shorter is an improvement?
Lets be real here, anyone who likes chicks under 5:8 is either a manlet or a closet pedophile

I know this is a bait thread, but what was the artist think when making fat version? Are they trying to prove something? Is it because they're insecure about themselves and project their problems onto fantasy characters? What goes through that person's mind to make a version of the character no one asked for and is in no way superior?

Attached: nani.png (279x277, 163K)

All women are slightly overweight and have regular bust sizes you bigots!!

Right is a dumpy guy wearing fake boobs, lipstick and a wig.

Make her /fit/ or fuck off.

Attached: sample-3dfd73c5e04a804afdc4942f5369986d.jpg (850x770, 121K)

JESUS CHRIST ARE WE STILL DISCUSSING THIS? HOLY FUCKING SHIT ENOUGH, NOT A SINGLE SOUL CARES ABOUT IT ANYMORE FUCKIGN STOP ALREADY FFS

Attached: 1512095747878.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

The last few months have shown me Tifafags are legitimately some of the most autistic people on Yea Forums

It's actually an artist?

I thought it was some weird site generator where you put the image of a woman and it Americanizes her.

Aerisfags are based, proud to be one

What is a 5:8 ratio for? Explain.

Obesity is a sickness you fat loving fuck, also why the fuck would an athletic martial artist have a beer belly?

fat-ishists should all be castrated and then thrown in a fire to burn alive. Fuck you, you unhealthy, junk food eating, coke cola drinking, pig looking, sweaty lazy pieces of crap

It was based off of a Bulimia campaign, making women look more realistic. Here's Rikku. A MUCH needed improvement, imo.

Attached: Rikku-Final-Fantasy-X-2.png (1500x1219, 2.06M)

Nigga these pics existed before the FF7 remake, calm the tism and laugh at fat Tifa

There. She's perfect now.

Attached: Tifa.png (750x1048, 388K)

Oh yeah, I remember that. Didn't some people on this board respond by photoshopping fat chicks into thin ones?

Here's your new Tifa bro.

Attached: tifa_2_1_2019_by_dansome0203_dcynf9o-pre.png (743x1075, 916K)

For me, it's the whale on the right. A woman needs to be overweight as fuck cause i don't want her fucking around behind my back, her place is in the house making me food and taking care of my male offsprings while i fuck the girl on the left and come home late at night only to beat her ass the moment she asks why i am late.

Attached: 1561461225452.jpg (347x490, 16K)

Calm down Pierce.

hello fellow aeriスchad

Attached: smug flower girl.jpg (467x700, 69K)

5:8 is, is the average height for a women, its also because im a pretty tall guy (6'8) and women who are like 5:4 or god forbid 5:0 kinda feel like children to me, and it sorta fucks me up. Had a real existential crises when i picked up this Puerto rican girl at a bar who was i think 5:0
Once the booze started to wear off my mind went immediately to, WTF MAN YOUR SCREWING A KID.
boner just up and left me.
Couldn't even finish.
Told her to leave
Couldn't jerk off for like a month.
Shit really fucked me up man.

>>Caring about movie games
>Dissidia 012
>movie game
You're a colossal faggot.

why do leftist sjw always champion fat unhealthy shit? It's disgusting.

>taking a SJW falseflag seriously
You are the autistic one