Part 1

Part 1

Attached: 05C6627D-4991-4CBB-B459-3C4D320EE934.png (1036x1036, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8sbrEgcW18
imgur.com/a/jaUwieh
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxc--LNrzZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PD-s2IwtqgE
vocaroo.com/i/s0yo1ZNdf6Zu
youtu.be/a8sbrEgcW18?t=29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Memes.

WHITE CLOUDS

FAT THROBBING MOON

HORSEBOW MOON

Why is his voice so comfy?

Attached: qha34cv1wvg31.png (2550x2550, 2.08M)

My ass

Attached: Immaculate One Silver Snow.png (512x512, 205K)

I liked the part 2 war documentary narration.

Something strange is happening in the forests of Africa. Chimpanzees are doing things no one has seen them do before: they are having pool parties. But that's not all. At a site called Fongoli, in Senegal, they have also invented a remarkable way to catch a meal. They are making spears and hunting, just like our ancestors.

Fresh steaks and a swimming pool? How long until they fire up the barbecue? After all, the great apes—chimpanzees, orangutans, gorillas, and bonobos—seem so much like us, it's hard not to feel a deep connection.

As the people of Fodlan welcome the coming of spring...

Spiky dragon was a pretty cool boss.

Attached: 2019081717412200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

kek

Attached: 1388407683505.png (199x200, 33K)

same voice actor. daddy was actually best dragon all along.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Ingrid stop pretending to be Jeralt.

Holy fuck Ingrid stop my sides

>There are people on this board who still think Rhea is no suffering Dragon degeneration.
I mean she literally goes into a berserker rampage without any reason on the Church route.

Yes, Jeralt. I have no control. Do with me as you wish.

so uh
are there any routes in the game where you can recruit him?

So I take it this is the FE3H thread?

She’s perfectly fine if your will to fuck her brains out is strong enough though

She just needs some moisturizer is all.

She was a less spiky dragon until you start killing her crest babies.

Attached: 2019081717143500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

Secret lord lonato route

>...

Attached: fire_emblem_three_houses_dedue_post_timeskip.jpg (250x250, 25K)

Probably the story based DLC on wave 4. Why else would he:
>Have support levels
>Have level up and select unit quotes
>Have the Seiros Crest.

Why does he have support points if he dies in every route user? THINK

have sex. but not with me. i'm not an option.

Attached: DD1.jpg (1135x639, 121K)

To make his death more surprising?

Doesn’t she die anyway

Now all he needs is a romantic S-link.

Please do not eat the weeds.

DESPITE

Attached: 1566266289010.jpg (1280x1919, 263K)

I recognize this dudes voice from a shitload of things. It's a nice voice.

The English dub in general is actually pretty decent. Only ones that really annoy me are Ingrids autistic robotishness, Ashe, Caspar, etc

>story based DLC on wave 4. Why else would he:
so will you play as him? Or will it be something at the end of each route?

Poopypants

Not if you S-rank her which I was implying.

Which kinda leads me to believe that’s the canon pairing for that route

>Have level up and select unit quotes
Already in the game's files.
youtube.com/watch?v=a8sbrEgcW18

Caspar's is fine, he just really needed an older voice post time skip.

Patrick Seitz did the voice direction so it’s no surprise

Don't tell me what to do Dedue.

Attached: 1561661737241.png (372x266, 57K)

>See an angry dragon
>Start smacking it with the bones of its siblings
I see no way this plan could fail Catherine.

Attached: 2019081718500400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

I didn't like Ingrid Edelgard or Shamir. Shamirs line delivery was weird. Sometimes it was direct like a foreigner and others like she loves conversation.

So are the four saints basically just the survivors of the massacre at Zanado alongside Seiros?

>Which kinda leads me to believe that’s the canon pairing for that route
Isn't Flayn the real canon pairing for male Byleth? She has the romantic music when she's introduced and gets an extra boost to stats when paired up as an adjutant.
I regret going with pocket dragon over Annette just because I was curious as to how Sothis would suddenly come back into play.

Time to fuck a dragon thot I guess

Dedue? More like doodoo!

Attached: erc4scpvsb901.jpg (750x931, 23K)

I don't think Flayn was born yet.

PLEASE KISS MY WIFE DEDUE, IT IS FOR THE FUTURE OF FAERGHUS

Still enough of a chad to have Hilda figuratively throw her sipping wet panties at him.

Man what a glow up

Seiros was the sole survivor, she just gathered up the 4 other saints that weren't living there.

I went with Sothis and it's very disappointing.
She isn't even mentioned in the epilogue.

Big same. I wanted to marry Lysi first but ??? Was too tempting to pick

The Black Eagles House will have a 3rd Route that takes place before Jeralt dies

I just did his Bernadetta A support right now, it’s uncanny how wet he makes women post timeskip

That is exactly what they are.
imgur.com/a/jaUwieh

Attached: 1566043656439.png (1919x1085, 1.71M)

Thanks for proving my point

BASED!

Attached: 66819848_393611651290515_8773109464486660285_n.jpg (845x1056, 102K)

Absolutely Based

Attached: 1566596630766.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

I hope there isn't a golden route.

>Just be yourself bro, it worked for me

Attached: 8A24EFCD-DB4C-4AFF-9DDF-B4CD4774F65B.png (1200x1200, 627K)

To be fair, he instantly becomes one of the best looking characters after the skip.

While also being dense enough to not get the hint

i'm really hoping it's part of a fifth route

Who's cuter, Caspar or Ashe?

what are you talking about? Caspar spends his whole life training to beat his manlet tendencies. His support with Lindhardt cements this as his primary goal as a character. It's arguably the most interesting part of his personality.

Ashe is more Kawaii, Caspar has more of a coolness factor to him.

I want the DLC to add a side story as Hilda's brother. Then another as younger Jeralt.

>Death Knight has 23 health left
>Lysithea only does 19 with Luna
>Her crest activates and kills him
Fucking outskilled. If that didn't happen there's no way I would've been able to take him down on this first encounter.

Attached: ECyDHtOUYAAAw4U.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Or maybe it’s going to be

I forgot to add, "or Ignatz?"

Someone has to fill the shounen protag density quota and it sure as hell isnt Byleth

Ashe by a long shot

Byleth, Corrin, or Robin?

He’s not that selfish, he genuinely enjoys helping others on an instinctual level and resonates with the idea of being a hero who started from nothing, kind of like Ashe but he’s way less of a fag about it

And he ends up not even needing it anyways since he turns into a hunk. He is wish fulfillment for manlets

Robin>Byleth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Corrin

Robin>Byleth>Corrin

I'm currently playing Fire Emblem Echoes and enjoying it so far. Should I buy Three Houses?

She transforms if you attack her twice directly too. I just got done with the route today. Looked like there were too many enemies for the final battle so I rushed her instead.

Attached: ECyEotfUYAAl0GJ.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Sothis regains her memories so Rhea fills everyone in. Edelgard realizes that Fodlan already belongs to humanity and she's getting played by Dubsteppers so informs everyone on them. Dimitri realizes that his hate belongs to them, Then we fight the full force of Those Who Slither in the Dark from the start,

I find it funny that Rhea has B rank in fists.

Fun fact. Hes the same guy who narrates the Final Fantasy 7 remake reveal trailer.

god DAMN lysithea is a bitch, I don’t give a shit about her sob story it’s not any excuse to be a massive cunt like that, people sure have shit taste

they are both casualbait so yeah

Golden Deer is best house.

Attached: 1566104043208.jpg (1024x950, 184K)

It makes perfect sense when you know her full backstory and think back to the intro

Unironically reddit

Would the Slithers immediate 'take care' of Edelgard in such a scenario?

He would have been a lanklet without training

Golden Deer has best girls for sure, I took all of them to Black Eagles because we have to protect Eddie.

Attached: 1566663124737.jpg (724x1024, 98K)

>walks into throne room

>Wave 2: Additional Auxiliary battle maps, helpful in-game support items.
Exp, Gold, and Rare Weapons maps. For items will be stat boosters you get for free along with Unique class seals.
>Wave 3: Additional quests and costumes, plus a free update.
Xenologues, costumes for everybody and lunatic difficulty.
>Wave 4: New story content, with additional playable characters, locations and more, plus a free update.
The BE gets another story branch.
Anna and other story NPCs that don’t change the cutscene dialogue will now be playable. A new online feature will be added with something related to the sauna no doubt.

Screen cap this.

Attached: AEE4F90C-97BD-4EE6-816E-60AC61A1D823.png (680x760, 53K)

R.I.P. Hilda though.

Alright faggots, who’s the biggest improvement and disappoint from the timeskip.

Ferdinand turning into a brave heart morherfucker made me rock hard. Big dissapoint at Mercedes though why’d she cut her hair damn it

thats black eagles
golden deer is twitter/tumblr

If she's in Garreg Mach not much they can do. Remember Sothis had the foresight to install nuke jammers int the Holy Tomb.

Attached: FNV_Mr_House_Screen.png (800x500, 267K)

>Most routes final boss is an enemy powered up and you need to kill certain enemies to debuff them
>BL crest cancer Edelgard has a long range attack that can only hit Dedue and she can be easily killed by even Mercedes with a bow

Lysithea is genuinely a very annoying character, she goes out of her way to get offended every single conversation she has and spends half her dialogue being overly defensive.

Attached: [email protected] (2039x1447, 447K)

Should I train Marianne in reason and make her a dark knight instead of sticking with faith and going for holy knight?

he can Dedue whatever he wants bitch

Attached: images.jpg (250x167, 7K)

What would happen if Dimitri listened to the professor and tried to reconnect with Edelgard during the White Heron Ball?

She has the worst C supports in the game bar none. However after that I fed she improves dramatically in most lines after that

Well she has to leave the monastery to do the missions.

Byleth>Robin>Corrin

>Autistic eternally scowling professor not best

They wouldn't have been able to. Dimitri was right when he said that they had become different people

man the way the dlc works blows
giving a calendar game with multiple fucking routes DLC that adds stuff in the middle of the routes is fucking bizarre

Good to know, I’ll feed her to the boar then

Attached: 5A167A80-23E0-4917-BDFC-9B28254D153E.jpg (529x686, 71K)

Attached: 1565894315502.jpg (1400x986, 250K)

In the 5th route you don't pick a house. The students you recruit will follow you and you'll make a band of mercenaries together.

Attached: ECoLNMEU4AI50Ff.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

felix has worse c supports

NO WAIT DIMITRI SHE'S JUST A CHILD

assuming Edelgard for some reason decides to spill the beans and everything to Dimitri, he would probably go haywire knowing how they diddle his little sister wife and join Edelgard and convince her to kill them.
the better question is, Could Claud defeat a team of Edelgard x Dimitri?

His are the best in the game

So we can all agree BL>GD>Church>BE RIGHT?

Why would Claude want to do that? He's not invested like them and will dip to Almyra if things get sketchy.

>Could Claud defeat a team of Edelgard x Dimitri?

Claude cant even survive against Edelgard without Dimitris help

One thing I like about Byleth is that he isn't afraid to kill. Thought he would stop dmitri by telling him to stop when he wanted to torture the general dude but he straight up kills the guy. I also like how he at least attempted to save jeralt by trying to stab that bitch first. Meanwhile Corrin somehow didn't kill a single person in revelations which is bullshit. But that's probably fates fault anyway.

Are there any glaring holes in the Beagle roster I have to fix with other students? I'm trying to do a no recruit run.

The meat will taste all the more succulent

>So we can all agree
The answer to any question starting with this is always no.

swap BE and church

> Post timeskip
> I'm just murdering the shit out of everyone
I was actually so close to getting rank B on the blonde pegasus rider and I just had to put her down on the eagle and lion battle.
Shit sux.

Attached: 1524425460257.jpg (619x453, 28K)

BL is filler and extremely generic, so no.
GD is the best. Church is irrelevant because of GD, and BE is amusing.

Yes. Marianne's better at offense, so give her black magic. You still want her Faith at B at least though so she has Silence.

>The BE gets another story branch
Lol

Linhardt will fall behind as a bishop. He has warp but that's about it. Lysithea outclasses him in both reason and faith

So how will Edelgard feel when Sothis just pops out of her beloved professor? Will she break down and go into a fetal position? Go berserk and try to kill her?

>being a cunt to everyone
>good anything
atleast lysithea has a good reason to act the way she does, felix is a gigacunt for no good reason

>The BE gets another story branch.
God no, the Special Snowflake route with it's bad writing and it's "am i kawaii sensei uguu" and out-of-character characters was already bad enough, please no more Edelgard. It's bad enough that half the cast completely changes their personalities when they join.

None of the houses need to recruit, theres no actual bad units in the game unless you get fucked by RNG. Lorenz is really good for his paralogue relic though

so is this guy supposed to be over a 100 years old? past DLC when

Edelgard doesn't hate the goddess, speedreader-kun. She literally says in BE that she's not rejecting faith or the goddess. She's only opposed to Rhea and her oppressing fake church.

Attached: 1566321912350.png (774x1170, 932K)

It's hilarious how Lysithea shits on everyone up to their B support but fawns over Sensei straight away and basically worships him by the B support.

Noose?

You should grab Ashe just for the shoes of wind. Get Shamir and Alois to have a full roster.

she will realize the part of the professor she loves so much is a part of the goddess, and become a devout sothisite

>I'm going to grant people freedom by conquering them, trampling over their patriotism, and subjugating them into my empire
user you still have some flags to burn, get to it. Don't forget to do it in front of the people of said countries.

what are all of these Edelgard from
I saw it on a casting couch too

too bad Lorenz really only shines as being +2 range for Lysithea

his stats and growths are way too middling otherwise

Is this appropriate behavior between the archbishop and a professor?

Attached: 1566613569463.png (1916x1076, 1.35M)

>says this while Claude's an ooc buffoon in BL

Imagine Byleth and Sothis, double teaming Edelgard. Especially when Sothis takes on her adult form.

>For no reason

>Everyone he knows glorifies the senseless death of his brother
>His friend has become a raving lunatic filled with bloodlust

Felix is the realest

You mean an insecure 15 year old reacts defensively until she learns more and matures a bit? You don't say!

DLC is Chrom enrolling at Gareg Mach

Wrong reply.

Lysithea doesn't learn fucking physic, how the hell is she better than Lindhardt at healing?

Rhea was literally obsessed with Byleth because she wanted mommy to resurrect and take over his/her body.
That was the whole point of poisoning him with crest cancer as a baby.

Petra is 15 too and she doesn't act nearly as shitty.

So who gets Chrom'd?

>She's only opposed to Rhea and her oppressing fake church.
Instead of a fake church they get oppressed by a real empire now

Attached: Edelgard says she doesn't want to conquer Fodlan for the Empire.jpg (1499x836, 627K)

The stuff Felix points out are genuine flaws though that they work through, Lysithea it’s just dumb nitpicky bitch shit

>Felix you are absolutely spectacular!
>I know

Attached: 842A0F80-ABB4-471C-9FA1-5CB47CCCF31B.jpg (640x360, 59K)

It's appropriate behavior between a mommydaughter and her childmommy

Huh... so the saints are also direct children of Sothis? With the exception being Cethleann, kind of. Wonder who her mom was.

Attached: 1565628486742.jpg (906x1200, 103K)

You have Dorothea for physic

"I will smash that false goddess and her minion into the ground! I will fight to free this world from her vile grasp!" Note Rhea is locked a dungeon during this battle.

Is this?

Attached: 1538244286517.jpg (1450x1600, 303K)

>The crest of flames
A Fire Emblem, if you will.

And in her ending Fodlan ends in prosperity, without either the Alliance or Kingdom being devastated by the war unlike the other routes. Cope harder.

I still don't get why Unga the first Bunga decided to massacre the dragon gods. Surely he was around when Sothis saved everyone's shit so why turn around and kill her?

Attached: Nemesis_portrait.png (256x256, 53K)

BE could really use a strong rider like Sylvain or Ingrid

It doesn't make Lysithea any less shitty of a healer.

Why do you have that shit saved to your computer?

Attached: 1566434943778.jpg (696x675, 262K)

I’m a pussy ass bitch and just recruited everyone after my first run so o wouldn’t have to endure it

i think its actually just a energy barrier to defend the place against any kind of artillery and the like.

its half her getting defensive and bratty about being treated like a child, the other third of her bitchiness is her blowing up at people blindly praising her dual crests, which is a bit more understandable. though when you think about it you cant blame her, as she under alot of pressure to live out her life as much as possible before she dies young

other than that, she really nice with people her own age.

hes just reeeally fucking serious all the time, might be because of not only the royal massacre, but i think he witnessed dimitris "dark side" first hand, and was a little shaken up by watching someone who is generally a nice guy who everybody trusts be able to utterly flip out like that, doubly so considering that demitri is going to be the next king.

Imagine the butthurt

Byleth naturally of either gender.

Her paralogue is a total shitshow.

Attached: marianne.jpg (224x225, 8K)

Yo dude want a cool ass sword? Just kill this dragon loli lmao.

Attached: Thales_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 1.33M)

His bandit pals were jealous of how roided out Nemesis was so he and the slithers probably helped them get sick gains too.

>Surely he was around when Sothis saved everyone's shit so why turn around and kill her?

No he wasn't. Humanity got wiped out save for those who retreated underground. Sothis is "The mother of all life" of Fodlan. She restored life to everything after the humans went Tower of Babel back in the day. Unga the Bunga was just one of their pawns to get revenge on the gods.

Because the dubstep empire wanted revenge and they coerced them into it. Even though they started it with their hubris and sothis knocked them back to the fucking Stone Age tech-wise
because of it

You mean that as a good thing, yes?

Do I do NG+ or not? Do I save one route until all the DLC comes out?

Attached: 1566577328135.jpg (1988x1766, 311K)

Is that fucking Caim's smile?

I enjoyed getting an ass ton of wootz steel

>is the head honcho of the Slithers
>Dimitri kills him by accident
Man Thales is kind of a bitch.

BE Edelgard never shits on the goddess. Only on Rhea and the church.

Attached: firefox_SiD91cPaEk.png (1272x716, 1.55M)

It is

>Coolest paralogue in the game fighting through an army of demonic beasts to save her
>Boss is pure lore
>She overcomes the resentment of her curse and gets the power to use her crest

Best girl can't stop winning

don't move her and equip all monster skills/ruin weapons. I went in forgetting to prep and still beat it

Yes

Attached: DF5DA04F-4377-4DFC-87B0-11748F4C075D.gif (452x444, 751K)

she is hard offense, has a huge pool of offensive magic, and rarely gets stalled by discreet magic type resistances, and has access to warp, which just further pushes her offensive flexibility

plus her crest allows her free use of the relic that ups offensive magic range by 2

Because I love my lesbian mommydaughterwife.

Attached: 1535575783721.png (1920x1080, 961K)

I see that as the most realistic choice. I can’t imagine IS resorting to independent Xenologues for story based missions.

Wait, so the moleniggers are the original humans?

>came from outer space/out of nowhere and blessed her children with ICBMs and dubstep
based goddess

Part 2

>She overcomes the resentment of her curse and gets the power to use her crest
She was always able to use her crest. I tried making her a pegasus knight and was confused that her crest was proc-ing with the same effect as Felix's.

That scene is REALLY fucking creepy if you think about the implications of it knowing her full backstory

Beagle Edelgard doesn't.

Dimitri was consumed by the power of unga bunga

>Edelgard doesn't hate the goddess,
>She literally says in BE that she's not rejecting faith or the goddess

Edelgard calls Sothis a “false god”, Rhea, a minion of that “false god”, and she fully intends to remove Sothis' “vile grasp” from the world in the Church route.

>Even if one clings to faith, the goddess will never answer them. Countless souls will be lost that way. Living without purpose. And I can be counted among those who have died that way as well.

That’s a quote from the BL’s route. She lost faith in the goddess a long time ago. At least that’s what her quote heavily implies.

>I thought that being a devout believer implied a certain weakness of spirit. An inability to survive on your own.
>The fate of this world depends on the choices we make. It's possible that people would've been happier continuing to mindlessly obey the goddess. Our work is far from over.
> I think about people like you who are devoted to the goddess. People who are unlike the others, who are willing to fight for themselves rather than leaving everything in the hands of a higher power. When I achieve my aim, I'll be crushing their and your emotional and spiritual support.

By reading these comments, it's heavily implied that she's not a believer. She thinks people rely too much in a higher power, that people mindlessly follow Sothis, and that she aims to crush their spiritual support regardless. And this her own route, where she has Byleth to support her. She probably has a far more negative opinion of gods where she doesn't have support, like how Dimitri never gets over revenge, or how suspicious and underhanded Claude is viewed to people without Byleth babysitting them.

Verdant Wind

That was a quote you ninny from Edelgard in the BL route. Edelgard lies all the damn time to get what she wants.

Yes. That’s why they have nukes and shit, which they unleashed in the valley of torment ages ago which turned the world into a wasteland and forced them to go underground to ride out the nuclear holocaust

Azure Moon

Silver Snow

>don't move her?
wouldn't she die? I beat it 2nd try by spamming gambits at every monster I saw

>give humans the ability to make nukes and dubstep
Why though?

Attached: 1445835006553.png (900x702, 311K)

Voiced by Alexander the Great

>no repeats
good job guys

Eventually one of the roaming beasts might find her. But it takes a while.

Interesting, but I guess she technically always had it even if it was ??? Until that mission

BE Edelgard and non-BE Edelgard are not the same character.

Attached: e1asd.jpg (1275x2868, 3.14M)

So the only reason Sothis had to recreate humanity is because the Agarthans decided to nuke the shit out of themselves?

>Yes. That’s why they have nukes and shit, which they unleashed in the valley of torment ages

Actually those nukes where for Garreg Mach after the monastery was completed, Sothis did something that protected that area and Zanado from their attacks so the missile went off course into a forest region elsewhere.

I desperately need more of this.

Attached: 1566356167991.png (344x135, 24K)

no, she's just fucking insane so she can't keep her story straight

Kronya should have been recruitable.

Imagine holding her like a baby.

Does anyone else get Drakengard 2 vibes from this whole game? Not fucked enough to really be the first, but when Rhea became a fucking dragon in the fight on Garreg Mach I was just hoping 'let me ride you goddamnit' instead of her getting dogpiled by artificial beasts.

it was a nice a nice change of pace, not gonna lie though I struggled on it because the game conditioned me to playing way easier maps

Yes, Rhea leans more into in GD cause Claude wanted to know
imgur.com/a/jaUwieh

No she shouldn't, that bitch can go fuck herself in the eternal darkness.

Please respond. People are telling me NG+ makes the game even easier but I want to get gud. I also don't think I'll have enough time to run through routes multiple times, since I want to use that time to play other Fire Emblem games

Are there any other tomboys in the game besides Leonie? Her supports kinda suck.

Catherine, sort of?

Enjoy your shadow realm bitch

Catherine

No Falchion. Wtf?

>Rhea: Brave and noble heroes thank you so much for your efforts in defeating the Emperor and saving my...
>Claude: Yeah, yeah. Cut the bull shit. Give me my exposition and the answers to my questions now.
>Rhea:..... very well.
Claude is such a chad.

honestly I had her on my main team so she didn't die when the beasties eventually did find her. but by that time, I was heading towards the boss anyway.

Ingrid and Catherine.

Hopefully in the DLC she should be

Up to you really. It will be a bit easier since you retain saint statue progress, and you can spend renown to increase Profressor rank, character supports, and re-obtain skills you mastered on Blyeth in the previous playthrough. It certainly will speed shit up mastering skills/classes.

BL, part 1
On the month where the assassination attempt is supposed to happen I guess
I only got one lad studying up on axe and heavy armor
Got one aiming for flying, another aiming for riding, and one doing brawl. Annette doing reason and Mercedes doing faith
Am I fucked?

So what will the DLC entail?

The Sword of the Creator is practically one in both silhouette and function.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxc--LNrzZQ
>Blue Lions might have also had a route split in development where you turn against Edgy Dimitri/stay by his side, splitting the students in the process
would it be kino?

Attached: 1563380365289.jpg (577x611, 63K)

The last three quotes are from the BE route. It's a support conversation. Edelgard, even in her own route, thinks people who have faith are weak, mindless, unable to survive and she intends to crush their spiritual support because

Should I increase her swords so she can be better with levin swords and her relic?

Sub is better

>Edelgard, even in her own route, thinks people who have faith are weak, mindless, unable to survive and she intends to crush their spiritual support because
her support with Manuela is the fucking opposite of this

>Imagine not wanting her big ol tiddies.

the boss aggrod her turn 1 for me, so I had to warp and gambit him immediately

why must he always be fated to die

Attached: Jiraiya.png (1440x1080, 1.26M)

get B reason with Lysithea and you just win every time lol

Well it would be something

>He doesn't know.

>I LOOK TO YOU, LIKE A RED ROSE

Attached: 1550108588593.gif (245x300, 1.99M)

>rather than leaving everything in the hands of a higher power.
Context, dumbass. She's talking about people who are overly religious and leave everything to be resolved by "faith" instead of resolving their problems with their own hands.

She doesn't oppose faith. She opposes the idea of people relying solely on faith. Leaving all her problems to be solved by the goddess. That only makes weak individuals like Marianne.

Even Marianne realizes she can't just pray and wait for her problems to be solved.

her supports go from bad to godlike in her S rank

Attached: 1566584767047.png (512x512, 158K)

>Sings about reaching for her hand
>Too prideful to reach for Dimitri’s hand
What a stone cold bitch

Who did you marry in your playthrough?

Pic related for me.

Attached: 1566665701698m.jpg (775x1024, 87K)

the Fire Emblem is different in every game, from being a shield to being the stone that sealed the demon king

No, she just says she feels bad about it, because she thinks of Manuela as a friend. She still wants to get rid of the religion and faith. She just now feels bad about it, because characters in own her faction completely goes against their initial opinions of religious followers. She evens admits this by telling Manuela of what she honestly believed her to be.

Hmm. Can you switch difficulty modes in NG+? Maybe I'll wait for Lunatic DLC and do my NG+ on that to compensate.

Attached: Leonie.png (1920x1382, 2.65M)

I like Edelgard. I think she's a fine character.

Attached: 1560400647960.png (552x306, 279K)

Catherine

he was a literal bandit, not even a dubstep walker either i think.
those that wub in the wub can't actually have crests, but humans can.

so they found a fucker that was willing and able to plunder the tomb, had him do so, and in exchange they gave him a crest and made the sword for him. then he went out and murderd a bunch of dragon people, brought back their bodies and had the same deal of a crest and bone weps made for his top 10 dudes.

then took his army and did what bandits do best: pillage and rape. untill Seiros had enough and put him down that is.

the the nightcore snakes grabbed him and his parties bodies and threw them in stasis/revival chambers, so they could potentially use them again at a future time.

Attached: 1416213456526.png (300x300, 4K)

She's just ass devastated

>willingly having your dad's sloppy seconds

Based.

Attached: 1566661415789.jpg (841x1083, 67K)

Wouldn't that mean that one could convince Grug that pillaging and raping the dubsteppers is more profitable to turn him against them?

Lysithea 1st, Hilda 2nd. May go Marianne 3rd and Mercie for the lesbo playthrough.

Can't confirm for myself but my pal who is on NG+ told me you can, so I guess you can "prepare" for lunatic via amassing renown on a NG+ file

on chapter 6 right now
why is everyone so rude to raphael?

I laugh when Edgel fans complain about the fact that Dimitri didn't surrender to her in her own route, thinking him as foolish for it, but they completely ignore the fact that El does the exact same thing he does when the situations are reversed.

Linhardt

They just can't comprehend how someone can be so pure.

Attached: Claude Von Hedgehog.jpg (2480x2818, 502K)

Attached: Catherine.jpg (1124x1406, 100K)

Attached: Rhea_SRank_m!Byleth.png (1920x1330, 2.45M)

Underrated
Based
Marianne is way better than Mercedes.
Fag.
They lack taste. Bernie's husband is a cool dude.

Linhardt because he's the only attractive gay option.

Attached: IMG_20190822_083347.jpg (1333x1333, 160K)

Seteth will make a great father in-law and grandfather. That being said I'm disappointed as fuck you don't get extra dialogue from Seteth for romancing Flayn.

Golden Deer are the type of house that would consistently pull pranks on the faculty and other houses.

He's the only gay option.

So what are considered the worthwhile classes in this game aside from brigand, wyvern lord, and the mages?

>Lysithea doesn't like doing such childish things
>Hilda is too lazy to do that
>Marianne wouldn't even approach them to begin with

I was disappointed that he was the only option at first (and mad that Ashe wasn't), but after his B and C conversations I knew he was the best.

Much like Felix she is always right, too. That is why they're perfect for each other.

No retard. His death was a shock to literally nobody.

cursed image

Attached: 1566423255969.jpg (829x1200, 483K)

That's not the edited Lorenz image.

>Leonie doesn't have time for that
>Lorenz wouldn't do such ungentlemanly things
>Raphael is too nice to do that
>Ignatz is also nice

Literally you don't know what you're talking about. Only Claude would do that shit

Attached: 1566432787268.jpg (1800x2160, 180K)

Attached: Lobster lady gets a good poking.webm (800x450, 2.72M)

No I totally agree he's the best but I wish Ashe and Sylvain at least were also gay options.

Attached: Ashe_Portrait_5_Years.png (256x256, 38K)

>Don't ever take back your kind hand
>Lest precious love slip away like time's sand.

Attached: eod.png (1872x2148, 3.69M)

Attached: 1566354766699.jpg (900x900, 274K)

At first I thought Felix was just a fedora-tipping edgelord, but the more I watch his supports, the more I realize he's right, even if he has a backhanded way of explaining things
>Go find a husband
Ingrid btfo

Edelgard says that goddess doesn't answer prayers in front of the Byleth, the incarnation of Sothis, and Dimitri in their last meeting before they battle for the last time.

>Even if one clings to faith, the goddess will never answer them. Countless souls will be lost that way. Living without purpose. And I can be counted among those who have died that way as well.

Based and redpilled

Thoughts?

Attached: 69859881_2293429880967538_4332793347853778944_o.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

It's almost like they're two different characters

>felix doesnt have a good reason
>brother died for worthless honor
>father is happy about brother's death because of muh honor
>former best friend and future king fights for muh honor as a facade for wanting revenge
>have literally nothing left
>he's a dick for no reason
sure

Post YFW commanders move outside of their 1 tile on lunatic.

Attached: yeehaw.png (500x522, 91K)

Nobles can fuck off. The Black Eagle house is for commoners only.

Attached: 2019082320434800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

What did she mean by this?

Attached: trample crest.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

>dubshitters

how the fuck did you get her speed that high?

>Marrying your students...
WTF is wrong with you people? Was it OK for the prime minister of Canada to be seduced and wed to his teacher? People with authority shouldn't abuse their powers. Byleth should have ended up with one of the other professors.

I feel your pain, you would at least think Sylvain would be after lines like this, and Ashe would be given... how he is.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

Meh. If anything it makes bosses like Death Knight easier since you can now hit him more reliably with gambits.

Attached: 1545335294365.gif (250x188, 445K)

Yes? That's her point. Praying and expecting your problems to be solved by the goddess is pointless.
Praying is for emotional support. One must still do shit with their own hands to thrive in life. Praying to the goddess to solve their life for them is retarded.

She opposed the church of Seiros because they poisoned the people with that "THE GODDESS WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS" propaganda.
It's what she talks with Manuela in her A support.

>Making Ashe kill Lord Lonato
Toughen up little nigga

Attached: lynched.jpg (284x423, 21K)

Why the fuck doesn’t sylvain get an A support with bernie their c and b was so sweet together REEEEE

Dystopian Future Ryuji

I am liking this female greatly.

No, she needed to not fucking die after a single chapter after her reveal.

She easily could’ve become a recurring villain

Any reason to keep Dancer class past level 30?
Its already maxed and I'm able to upgrade to Mortal savant but ill lose my ability to dance people right?

BLESSED IMAGE YOU HERETIC

Attached: rheunion.png (1854x1090, 831K)

Edelgard is only for female Byleth.

Attached: 1565919363352.jpg (4116x4093, 2.6M)

Ingrid was literally made to please Duscur men.

Attached: Golden Cart.jpg (680x503, 41K)

Attached: 1566417538222.jpg (576x396, 36K)

I get why Sylvain has so few marriage endings, but I think he should have gotten at least more A ranks even if they were platonic

Probably another Cavalier. Leonie or Sylvain are both good. Ferdinand can be good if the growths work out for you but he's got low Defense which could be bad if you get fucked on the speed upgrades. Both of those guys have much better defense. Ingrid is also good.

Based and molepilled

> T-t-they are?

I wonder if these fags even played the game sometimes.

I see at least two unused units with battalions. Use those first and then Lys.

The real tragedy is no Lorenz/Ignatz A support.
>No paired ending where Ignatz becomes the painter-knight of Gloucster

He was just fucking with her really, I doubt anything he said/wrote to her was sincere

maby? we dont know much about how easy he is to buy off, plus i dont think its in anybodies best interest to let the man run around and do as he pleases. within a week of being revived he managed to make duplicates of all 11 relics with the resources/crest stones/whetever those that scrillex in the dark had managed to get a hold of. then immediately went on a military beeline for the church just so he could have a rematch with Seiros.

Attached: 1407378857693.png (560x407, 20K)

She’s not even really all that wrong since the Church is fundamentally built on a massive manipulation of fodlan’s history and a dead fucking goddess lol

So are Battalions any use aside from grinding monsters for material?

Edelgard probably needs booster seats.

people overestimate Sylvain, most C ranks with girls is him bullshit them, every girl he doesnt have an A rank he deemed garbage

Except Byleth would have died coming out of mommy without the crest transfer.

Stronger and late game battalions give some bonker stats.

Stride, AoE buttfucking big groups, those gambit boosts when you pair people next to each other.

she's not that short, I know people who are shorter who can legally drive cars and stuff

manhandling beasts away with lure
soloing maps with wave attack
blaze is fun

Fucking this.

>Arrive in Shambahla
>Bunch of mooks, mechs, and Thales cooped up in his pyramid like a bitch
>No Solon controlling the mechs that you have to kill to make defeating the mechs easier
>No Kronya steady calling in reinforcements that can only be stopped by killing her
>No Thales using his bullshit anti-Divine Pulse power to prevent you from using it during that particular battle

After bernies A conversation I thought he was interested in her
Maybe hes bi and not gay

>certified Ferdinand for knight at level 10
>he suddenly has 12 defense now
It seems like doing certifications is a really good way to keep characters caught up on stats.
Too bad he's so weak at everything else at the moment.

>big stat buffs
>strong AOE attacks that debuff and root enemies with no chance of counter-attack
>stride
Yes

Attached: 1452311659996.jpg (432x585, 102K)

Stride is OP. Impregnable wall and the dancer battalion have their use sometimes. The lords' battalions can stagger big groups of enemies.

Ferdinand is absolutely not a cav, the dude lives and dies by his Speed.

This dub is fantastic fuck off sub elitists

because of the crest cancer that Rhea had put in their mom.

Good god that last one is such a missed opportunity

Claude calls it, Hilda goes in for the fun and drags Marianne along. Lorenz goes with them to prevent Claude from having his way. Raphael sees them having fun and follows them innocently, dragging Ignatz along as well. Claude tells Leonie Jeralt did it back in his day, she doesn't think twice. Lys watches them all and calls them childish while looking back and forth for an oportunity to have fun.

Tell me it wouldn't happen.

Attached: 1497047248842s.jpg (250x140, 6K)

I'm sure Ferdinand can survive going low speed paladin. He gets a free x2 lance combat art. Paladin and greatknight both have lancefaire for him to use it.

She was just a lifeless body without crest stone.

I wonder if she pulls Catherine's hair when she fucks her with a strap on.

>They're completely different characters and shouldn't be compared excuse

Don't give me that excuse. Edelgard's motives don’t change at all throughout the entire game, that’s even part of her character. They’re all the same characters who find themselves in different scenarios each route, and my feelings on all of them remain the same throughout all routes. They develop differently because of the situations they find themselves in, not because they’re entirely different characters. BL Dimitri even states to Byleth in an obvious demonstration that if Byleth didn't guide him, he would still be a mass murdering madman that would have died early on in a pointless struggle. Which he does in the other three routes.

Comparing a character with themselves in a different situation is completely fair.
Do you even listen to yourself? If Sothis doesn't answer prayers, why would a follower bother praying for emotional support, an action that requires effort and intervention from their deity, when the answer is going to be remain unanswered if you subscribe to Edelgard's worldview that is, at best deistic, at worst, atheistic? It's ridiculous for you to state Edelgard doesn't oppose faith and prayer when that's exactly what's she is stating through her comments.

How fucked in the head is Rhea anyway? I mean it morbidly makes sense with FemByleth but MaleByleth basically requires Rhea to fuck her male incarnated mom and give birth to her mom/mom kids.

>Caspar

Well excuuuuuuuse me, princess.

How do you think Sothis had children, user?
Every dragon-person only has a crest stone for a heart

Yeah he's bi

kek

You should see his and Flayn's A support

based

Attached: 1559277474643.jpg (1000x1402, 152K)

You could do that, or you could just make him an untouchable Swordmaster or Assassin. Train up his Flying for Alert Stance and he's better at tanking than actual tanks.

ingrid's voice works if you just consider an ice queen knight with a stick up her ass, as seen with her claude support

its mercedes's voice that just doesnt work for me

After watching the ball scene where they are all looking to have fun I can see this happening any other time.
Why isn't Claude x Hilda a canon pairing? They get along too well.

Attached: you da man.gif (303x303, 813K)

I did Ferdinand as my only cav and he put in work.

>Don't give me that excuse. Edelgard's motives don’t change at all throughout the entire game, that’s even part of her character.
except they're inconsistent as hell between routes

the one and only most besterful girl and strongest unit in the whole wide world
insatiable sexbeast. not even a little bit dainty.

Attached: ECVmVq3UEAAP6UJ.jpg (2894x4093, 1.08M)

>doesn't want to be seen in public with you

nigga, thats how she was born.

fuck the church, humans should free is pretty consistent

youtube.com/watch?v=PD-s2IwtqgE

>said this as a meme
>people are still parroting it

Claude belongs to Petra based on their shared ideals and chemistry alone. Hilda belongs to Caspar's dick.

Attached: 1566517762019.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

Does Yea Forums even play games?

Edelgard as a whole is extremely inconsistent.
>I will actively sacrifice commoners for my own safety but also how dare you not care about commoners
Before anyone says "What if she changed in five years?", she literally uses the citizens of Enbarr as a shield near the end of every route except her own.

Attached: how are these the same character.png (1274x750, 1.69M)

i killed caspar and married hilda. get fucked manlet

Wish I knew how S ranks worked before my first playthrough.

Hilda is for old men

Attached: 89219EDF-52E4-4E54-9C82-2F5A8E7B00B1.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

Someone make a special feeling edit of the two please

>gay white girl telling someone to check their privilege

Attached: 1566541264513.jpg (1120x944, 523K)

>Caspar pre-timeskip: IM A SHONEN HERO AT SCHOOL
>lol, okay guy, let's see how that works later
>Caspar post-timeskip: IM A REAL FUCKING SHONEN HERO WHO WANDERS THE LAND
how do you go from a 4/10 to a 9/10 so quickly.
I also really like his post-timeskip armor, very good contrast with his hair

What if she changed in five years?

Wtf I love deer now?!

Attached: Deer girls.jpg (900x1273, 167K)

>edelgard doesnt get to kill him despite him being the one responsible for all the bad shit in her life
it sucks

Golden Deer honestly has some of my favorite characters
And it has Lorenz, the bestboy

Bump

She wants to see her mommy that badly and she’s so determined to see it happen she manipulates the history of Fodlan to the masses and performs highly questionable acts like creating a homunculus to house her heart in an attempt to reincarnate her.

Yet Yea Forums will genuinely try to say she’s not at fault

The ending basically says your friends with benefits

The likelier answer is that she was taunting Dimitri and merely wanted to tell him he's shit.

>lorenz, the bestboy
>not raphael

Is that possible only through cheats? I played all four routes.

I'd settle for them elongating and fixing the existing story, but I'd also be down for a TTSID story

First thing Sothis, is gonna do when she gets a body back it beat the shit out of her idiot daughter, right?

DEER AND LIONS BROS FOR LIFE

Attached: Dimitri and Claude NOT gay.png (900x900, 376K)

She tried 11 times.

>normie, tomboy, nuke, and autist
>all very cute
other houses can't compete

>Unga the first Bunga
Fuck you this made me laugh

No, her goals and motivations are exactly the same. Both Claude and Dimitri even agree with her motivations or at least understand them, only opposing her methods. Literally the only difference is the Mary Sue Byleth intervening in the war, and depending on who he/she sides with, it changes the characters perspective if the war is their favor or not. Edelgard is at her lowest in GD and BL, while at her best when Byleth sides with her, because she doesn't face the struggles she had to go through in the other routes. Dimitri is exactly the same way.

I like how you didn't at all answer my question. If Edelgard claims Sothis doesn't answer prayers, why bother praying to such a deity at all, even for emotional support, when the answer for all prayers remains the same?

Gee it’s almost like the influence of the professor curtails her worst tendencies, just like every other lord in this game!

>creating a homunculus to house her heart in an attempt to reincarnate her
How is this bad?

>tfw can’t bro it up with Dimitri in GD route

Wasn't there supposed to be same-sex romance in this game?
Not that I mind but I only see the option for S rank on female units, while all the guys only go up to A. Does male Byleth just not have any?

Because FMA told me so

Wait but BL never faces Thales though???

She fucking says that you keep her from going full Tyrant. The game fucking says it. How can you colossal retards not understand this.

Attached: heart_of_ice.png (854x480, 534K)

>tfw can't bro it up with Claude in BL route
He literally just gives you Failnaught and leaves. At least help me fight Edelgard.

Attached: Shamir.jpg (711x1100, 68K)

Yeah, I wish you could still interact with the other lords have some different supports with them if you chose another house.

something about her face is off

battalions give an absurd amount of stats fully leveled up

And the blue lions?

Attempting to play god for your own selfish ends is pretty fucked up m8. Rhea couldn’t let it fucking go

Play the other routes dumb dumb, who do you think Thales was disguised as?

Lord Erundel is Thales

But she's still doing the same evil shit. Dimitri and Rhea learn to calm their tiddies in the presences of Byleth.

Attached: 1565760167191.jpg (1002x1193, 633K)

Shamir is such a cute archer goth gf.

No way it would have been possible without the professor’s influence. It’s honestly kinda jarring to see just what happens to him if you aren’t there to guide him after playing BL

Yea Forums, they have the racist

Arundel is Thales.

>La creatura..
>Dios mio...

Attached: changed.jpg (1270x1430, 670K)

But creating a body and giving it life doesn't sound bad. It's basically like having children.

Thales disguises himself as this guy and you kill him while rescuing Claude.

Attached: 1551968446588.png (256x256, 31K)

Manuela recognizes the goddess never gets directly involved. She's there for her just for emotional support.
Edelgard dislikes the idea of people who think the goddess will solve all their problems, not that people believe in the goddess.

Attached: firefox_Z6vDkEwUcv.png (880x853, 87K)

I literally have played all 4 routes and I was not able to make that connection, holy FUCK I am an idiot

There it is

Attached: 1565133234037.png (512x512, 203K)

This doesn't refute my post, because I played the BE route and went through the same support conversations. Edelgard only feels bad about Manuela and the rest of the religious followers who believes in Sothis, because she intends to destroy their spiritual support. It doesn't at all confirm she believes Sothis intervenes or that she even believes in Sothis in the first place. All the other routes implies she doesn't. She doesn't back out from that initial position at all. She still knows she's going to smash their foundation. Manuela only denies this, but those are Edelgard's aims.

Not him but it's engraved through Rhea that it's the only way for salvation. I mean hell some of the NPCs in the BE route point this out and once anyone questions it or goes against it say, making up another religion they get threaten with death and are killed.

did you see that support with manuela? that's literally what that's about, how someone like manuela can both have faith in the goddess and yet have her own strength and will to seize what she wants from life. its edelgard admitting that she's wrong and that not all religious people are weak

I hadn't seen any pictures of Shamir or anything before I played the game, so when I was running around the monastery and saw her I was shocked and instantly put her in top 3 girls.

Not him but I never even considered that he used a disguise. I'm a fucking retard.

>Edelgard dislikes the idea of people who think the goddess will solve all their problems, not that people believe in the goddess.

Getting tired of this lie, I'm pulling the screen cap.

I think it's the nose. Everything below the eyes look really small.

this isn't the same problem though

It's almost as if Byleth has influence over the story.

What's her endgame?

Attached: orange girl.jpg (363x472, 62K)

she wants to destroy the corrupt church not people's faith

Seducing Felix

Steaks and cakes.

Every single Slither uses a disguise by killing and replacing the original
>Tomas suddenly changes his behavior
>Monica suddenly starts acting strange
>Lord Arundel stops being a pious noble out of nowhere

its funny how they clearly show kronya and solon's identities, but not thales. it took me a while to realize they were the same people too

What shade of morality is this?

Attached: 1565463086942(2).jpg (1280x720, 202K)

I've finished Golden Deer and Blue Lions now. Is the split between Church and Black Eagles route the at the same point as the other two routes? I already know the prerequisites for going full Black Eagles.

I wish God-Shattering Star would play in the background for the rest of my life. It's so good.

self-centered

i wonder what cornelia's agarthan form looks like

I played through all 4 routes and never got this. Wtf?

>hiring assassins to murder innocent children before Byleth even arrived at the monastery

Edelgard is an irredeemable evil cunt even before she met him.
>muh professor
Is literally not an excuse.

Attached: bullshit.jpg (360x270, 24K)

I was about to wonder the same thing.

she literally lied in her route about the church nuking that one city when she knew just 1 conversation ago that they didn't do that

Marrying you and hoping to not get rejected.

Did you? Edelgard only admits the Church has done some good, but she still intends to destroy it completely. That doesn't mean she supports faith or reveal anything substantial. She even goes silent when Manuela informs her that she seeks the goddess for emotional support, not that she agrees with such sentiments at all. She only feels sorrow for those she cares about that still believe. There's literally nothing to suggest she personally believes in Sothis, when all other routes outright confirm she thinks of Sothis to be a false god in GD and Church route and that she lost her faith in her in the Azure Moon route.

>Was going to pair her with Felix
>realize I have to get Gilbert back home and shack Felix up with Bernie instead

Did I fuck up?

Attached: smile.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

the point is that the dick purified her in BE not that she wasn't evil to begin with

BEING FUCKING CUTE

Nah, that one is cute too

She who understands the hearts and minds of the common people.

Attached: 1566003927324.png (1077x339, 618K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0yo1ZNdf6Zu

Why is Annette so smol?

Attached: 1566652354342.jpg (1214x690, 101K)

Clearly, Edelgard never meant to kill anyone in the prologue. If she did, she would have hired actual assassins instead of ugly level 1 bandits.

Is retreat ever worth it except for the rare case of wanting to get better levels

that nigga really does sound like kermit the frog

The only reasonable explanation for this line is that she's just taunting Dimitri, right? RIGHT?

JUST
A
PRANK

I am Ferdinand von Aegir

Attached: IamFerdinandvonAegir.png (1200x1200, 822K)

FUCK YOU.

i highly doubt edelgard has any intent on banning religion or persecuting the faithful. obviously edelgard is irreligious, but that doesn't have to have bearing on her policies. there's a monk NPC talking about rebuilding the church after the war, and there are other characters like mercedes and marianne who say similar things

This support scene is what made me want to put her with Felix. If I could I would rather have Felix with Lysithea but I don't want her to die of crest AIDS.

Dorothea's husband

Attached: ferdinand_dorothea.png (854x480, 568K)

No fuck YOU leather head

Why is she best girl?

I wonder how sex would be.

Unironically my favorite support in the game.

Well met, I am Lorenz Hellman Gloucester! There's only room for one noble gentleman here though, I'm afraid.

Attached: Delet this, commoner.jpg (2048x1809, 314K)

How did Cihol's and Cethleann's crest get passed down? I know Seiros offered her blood to the dude that betrayed Nemesis - is it the same with the saints?

>saves your dad
>gives your dad a wife&job
>saves you from being stillborn
>gives you a job& legendary weapon + optional milk
Why do fedoras hate her again?

Attached: Rhea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 1.45M)

Ingrid

So there's no explanation for why he has that crest?

probably, how else wou;ld linhardt have flayns crest

I can accept that lie from a morale standpoint in that it would 100% tuck with her army for them to know some 3rd party has WMD capabilities and distract them from their ultimate goal of dismantling the church. Also the potential for spies

I thing that the endgame was that Jeritza was the one that would save them and not Byleth, thus him becoming the teacher of one of the houses. Claude running away might ruined the original plan.

play the game, they explain that and why he's lived for so long

Because they think a religion that worships a god that actually exists and is benevolent is equivalent to a real life religion that worships a nonexistent sky wizard who would be an evil asshole if he really did exist anyway

I really hope we get more details on the DLC soon

Lorenz and Ferdinand are bros

Attached: nobles.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Eating her favorite cake, Mercedes

Swole Leonie

Attached: Leonie buff.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

What would that even accomplish? He's already a professor.

Pic.
Feel bad for Petra but after reading her A support with Claude I changed my mind.

It’s bad, but let’s also keep in mind at this point Dimitri is a revenge obsessed time bomb waiting to go off and Claude is effectively a Trojan horse for an enemy country at this point. All the lords have their secrets at this point

Not him but I've finished every route aside from Edelgard's, is he just one of the children of the goddess?

But he's not a house leader like Manuela or Hanneman. Edelgard wanted Jeritza over the Beagles.

Rhea gave him her blood to save his life which gave him a crest

dude nobles lmao

>implying being used as a pawn or having extreme PTSD are comparable to attempted murder

Oh that's how she saved his life? I suppose I should've put the pieces together since she likes to do that a lot.

rofl

She really followed through with her threat from her A support huh.

Imagine the sex

>now Jeralt senpai will notice me

What shade of morality is this?

Attached: 1566476181147.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Sothis should have stuck around. Imagine her giving Byleth shit while he fucks his wife.

Is Ashe for Petra or Marianne? He has cute supports with both.

True, I guess it was just never mentioned

Ashe is for Sylvain

What could he do as a house leader that he couldn't do as a combat professor? He doesn't seem to have much trouble infiltrating the Mausoleum, abducting Flayn, or getting Kronya into the school from his current position.

>wake up
>no lunatic mode yet

The machinations of Edelgard's mind are an enigma.

The kind of an organization secretly ruled by evil lizard people
Who are apparently just as moral as Edgelord

Maybe to eliminate the other houses, since Edelgard knew that Dimitri's pride or mental state he would stay to fight the bandits, however; she did not take into account that Claude would run away making Dimitri do the same thing.

>Jeralt said it's my turn to use the Jeralt's Mercenaries battalion

this

Doing the Alois supports tells you that Jeralt looked the same when Alois meet him and how everyone thinks it's weird he doesn't age

Dimitri is an actual murderer by that point, so kinda?

Again, no one is denying Edelgard’s actions are by far the most questionable of the three, potentially to a point where it’d turn some people off as it has. But the other two lords are definitely not squeaky clean either.

And admittedly it would have made her plans significant easier to accomplish had they succeeded

He was already going to be house leader though. In fact, this whole bandit fiasco is why he ISN'T. The church considered his conduct cowardly and gave you the position instead.

I'm making Annette my Dancer because she was falling slightly behind everyone else, is she good as Dancer?

Edelgard psychonauts spin-off when

I recall it was his B Support that one day when they where drinking Alois asked how old he was and Jeralt said "You stop counting after you hit 100."

that probably won't be until wave 3 since wave 2 doesn't mention anything about a free update

>sothis getting jellymad about hilda's perfect figure
>sothis mocking byleth for letting her pulverize his pelvis into dust
>sothis smugging all over byleth when he still can't get perfect teatimes

Attached: EBOxznZUwAApAwb.jpg (1018x1200, 101K)

god that's in like seven months isn't it
fuck the DLC schedule

Iirc it was a side effect of Jeralt injecting himself with crest aids.

>Molemen nuke a city because they are pissed of about Edelgard
>Lmao let's accuse the church

What a fucking retard

Her letting you wield her mother's bones really shows how she trusts Byleth, no wonder she's mad if you betray her being going the villain route.
If she was as power hungry as edel says, she wouldn't let you use the sword at all, since it embodies everything that went wrong in the past.

Attached: Z1zoqsl.jpg (3648x2736, 2.39M)

except they literally accuse Edelgard's uncle immediately and know it was him.
Play BE before talking.

wait, there are fucking molemen in this game?

edelgard's uncle is a slitherer dummy

why would she tell the truth about that?
"oh by the way, theres a third faction that can blow up cities at a whim, and we need to go to war with them now"
why would edelgard tell the truth about that when she's almost finished with the current war?

wub wub

Dubstep molemen from the pastfuture with teleporting nukes and giant robots.
At one point, a dragon fights the nukes.

Play the Golden Deer or Church route and you'll meet them. Lovely people. Not evil at all.

DROP THE BOMBS

Yes? Did you not do Hubert's paralogue? They're only keeping him around and pretending he's on their side because they want to use the OP weapons and technology the slithers have.
He's dealt with once the war ends alongside the slithers once they're no longer needed.

Read the support again. She only feels bad about it in BE' route. She's fully aware of what happens when she destroys the church and the religious implications of such an heretical act. There's nothing to suggest she's backing out. The other routes don't even have that kind consideration. She outright comments that Sothis is a false goddess and has no problem smashing her worship to the ground because Sothis grasp in the world is vile and needs to be removed altogether.

>kills anyone who doesn't believe in her mother's teachings and tried 11 times to bring back her mother by playing God.

>keeps lies from people like your father from knowing what actually happened to you

>Will eventually go berserk even if you side with her

>Mommy issues

Why are we suppose to like her?

what the fuck, now I regret not playing the other routes

Without sothis fodlan would be fucking fallout

get to playing, nigger

There's a reason why she survives in 3/4 routes and Edelgard only 1/4.

Attached: 2019080116244900-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

I wouldn't worry about it. They essentially only exist for one chapter in GD.
It's all very dumb and their existence takes away from the overarching plot.

Robin
Not a fan of Byleths quietness

>kills anyone who doesn't believe in her mother's teachings
Shamir

she dies in deers and when you dont fuck her user
and she might as well be dead in lions for all times shes appears on that route

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-to-webm 2_2 2.webm (500x300, 2.91M)

they have magicICBM's, tron lines, robots, tesla towers, and stasis chambers.

oh and they like scrllex.

they're long and I don't want to play through them all again when the DLC comes out. I'll take my time, I was spoiled on fucking everything through hearing friends talk about the game anyways.

just use webm for retards, retard

The Church route expands on Nemesis as a glorified tomb robber who had the backing of Those Who Slither in the Dark to achieve his massacre. With out the Agarthans he couldn't have achieved as much

>edelfag is an idiot

color me surprised

>kills anyone who doesn't believe in her mother's teachings and tried 11 times to bring back her mother by playing God.

Lie, Shamir is a nonbeliever and Cyril isn't a devout. Rhea takes in damn near anyone who isn't a threat. Her mother is god, the one who brought life itself to that continent, and the "sacrifices" Rhea did where simply giving her blood and putting Sothis' heart into a vessel. If Byleth's mother was any indication those people too lived ordinary lives.

>keeps lies from people like your father from knowing what actually happened to you

The history of humanity she reveals is that they're horrifically self destructive to the point that they LITERALLY killed their gods.

>Will eventually go berserk even if you side with her

She's a dragon that's been active for a millennia, comes with the territory, she can't rest until someone takes her spot.

>Mommy issues

About a third of the cast.

>Kills anyone that isn't on her side, even those who are neutral
>Decides not to side with Claude who has the same goals
>her excuse for being evil in other routes is "muh sensei"
Why are we supposed to like her?

Attached: 1564850978944.gif (680x312, 139K)

Waifu shenanigans.

Based flayn poster

actually shes super tolerant of other faiths and atheists.

just dont try to straight up fuck with her church.

she dosnt go berserk in BL or GD routs, i think its just in the church route.

I need a route where I recruit delicious Seiros!

dude look at her man she's so cute
she's so dang cute with her stupid post timeskip hair and mannish outfit and moustache twirling backstabbing evil bullshit
don't forget how she doesn't even have any gap moe to ground her character as a human and not just a psycho cunt
very cute

People go on about Hubert being a beta orbiter or even Dedue, but Edelgard is the biggest orbiter of them all in the game. I haven't at all even talk to her in the other routes, yet she still has a high school crush on Byleth regardless. It's frankly disturbing. And it's why I don't like her.

youtu.be/a8sbrEgcW18?t=29
Just hope for alternate costume

Except they aren't. Killing a few key figures is hardly destroying an entire underground civilization. I don't think even the deer properly investigate or deal with Shambhala entirely, but they definitely do better than the other routes.

Catherine

Flayn hitting idiots with fishe is always good to see.

I never understood that one moment in the church route where you don't side with anyone. After you hear about the three houses duking it out without you Dimitri is said to be dead but you get visited by his spirit or some thing before Seteth snaps you out and Dimitir ghost is gone. What was the point of that?

It's weird that Edelgard is in charge of Jeritza at all since she doesn't seem to do anything with him except give to the Slitherers. Maybe he was supposed to be her ace if the molemen decided to turn on her?

They are destroyed in the epilogue, not on screen. Plenty of character endings just say "they fought against the slithers and beat them, then had a normal life together"

it parallels dimitis issues with ghosts, I guess

soul

Marianne deserves better.

If Edelgard loves Sensei so much, why does she lead him into the trap with Kronya. Why does continue to work with the molemen after they kill Sensei's dad and then try to shadow realm him?

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

So it's canon that space elves came to fodlan, dragged niggers into civilization, went all babel and shit until mankind chimped out like the niggers they are.

Still feels intentionally unfinished to me. My money is on a dlc "golden" route popping up, with a focus on the slitherers.

based speedreader

this ending made me cry.
It's so beautiful

What are you even talking about

Edelgard hates Kronya and fully intended to kill her in that chapter. It's probable she had no idea Kronya was going to kill Jeralt

So what's the best route? Just finished BL and regret my choice. Couldn't agree with the full on psycho Dimitri became. GD better than this crazy fucker?

>Couldn't agree with the full on psycho Dimitri became.
he's healed by the time you finish the route thanks to rodrigue.

golden deers is ny only route but claude is very chill compared to the other two

Unfortunately for you and your shit taste, BL is the official canon and best route.

>Finished BL
>Missed the part when Dimitri returns to his senses
Edelfags are right, there are speedreaders in this thread

Didn't miss shit, the end of the route does not excuse him at all.

Yeah cuz one death managed to change him.

Yeah.

Attached: ATY8m.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

This is why Flayn is best girl, and the canon marriage choice for M!Byleth.

Attached: Flayn 1.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

the questionable part about that scene is that Edelgard doesn't tell her own trusted allies about her cooperation with the Slithers and tells them Arianrhodr was the church's doing. Outside of Hubert and Byleth, no one knows that she is working with the Slitherers.

Attached: 1564891064108.png (1052x180, 258K)

>Edelgard sends her goons in as soon as the Church looses it's most prized knight. Edelgard was plotting shit with the red head for months
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Flayn has the best S-rank.

Attached: 2019081719312500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

I can't get past the fact she's the loli archetype.

All you gotta do is show her your sword of the creator

I can assure you 100% that I am male, and even though I may have Sothis inside of me I am male. Now Flayn let us copulate right here and now.

Lysithea is more loli than Flayn to be honest.

Attached: 1566675616465.png (512x512, 126K)