How could they completely forget about him in Witcher II and III?

How could they completely forget about him in Witcher II and III?

Alvin was as powerfull as Ciri and they didn't no one knew about Jacques being Alvin.

Recovering him should be concern number 1 after dealing with Salamandra.

Attached: 523865506.jpg (720x405, 209K)

>and they didn't no one knew about Jacques being Alvin
what does this even mean?

Geralt realizes jacques is alvin after killing him. After witcher 1 alvin/jacques is dead so he can't be in witcher 2 and 3.

turn off bloom

Gerald may suspect that, but no one asked him about alvin. Triss got fucking mad when i handed over Alvin to Shani and in Witcher 2 and 3 she doesnt mention alvin? Shani too at Hearts of Stone...

I mean, it's cool giving a final open for interpretation, but everyone forgetting about alvin is retarded.

They didn't. He is straight up bluntly referenced and talked about in there but I guess you're a retard and didn't pay attention.

Sorry meant three.

Also
>suspect

Did you need Geralt to run down the streets stating Jacques was Alvin? It's pretty fucking obvious considering the necklace is on his corpse.

meh they reference him in a letter he leaves for you in the bookstore in Novigrad.

He's a terrible book-Ciri stand in. Why the fuck would they bring him back when they brought back actual Ciri in W3. Are you also a fan of Scrappy Doo?

In a fucking letter in a bookstore in Novigrad. It had less importance than some random sidequest given by a peasant in Velen.

I mean, W2 is right after the events of W1 and Triss doesnt ask about Alvin or Geralt tells her that he think it was Jacques?

He could have appeared in 2 or 3 due to him time travelling or whatever the fuck. He left a note for Geralt in a book store in Witcher 3.

I just played the games. Alvin being Jacques twist is great. My only concern with Alvin he is the son of a random peasant. Were did he get the elder blood?

>He prefers Ciri over Jacques
>He compares Jacques to Scrappy Doo when Ciri is that if anything

>But that sword is for monsters

So where/when did Alvin even go? And how did he create the order of flaming rose?

What did you want? The dead guy to literally show up?

Him and Dandelion even talk about how it was Jacques at the end of W1. He likely told Triss/Shani

He died in Witcher 1 but could have easily have showed up in 2 and 3 due to his time travelling antics so his appearance in 2 or 3 would be before his death in 1 technically for him.

That's fucking retarded. There was nothing left to do with his character. Dumb zoomzoom.

>tfw they cut Iorveth in the third
>fuck all for Scoia'tael content

Still pissed.

Attached: Best Elf.jpg (500x500, 116K)

Attached: alvin.png (588x650, 213K)

What the fuck did Ciri even do? How can she just fight global warming?

>How can she just fight global warming?
She kills entropy because you said nice things and played in the snow with her

Because he sent his own ass into the past and then died. Great final twist, but really could've used more build-up.
Wouldn't have hurt to have a couple of earlier chapter scenes with Jacques to establish Order of the Flaming Rose as more morally grey to incentivize remaining neutral. Compared to the ending sequence just turning Seigfried goofy and nuts.

I'm not too mad about them downplaying TW1's plot, since it did come across as them making up shit as they went along, and it works as a nice little self-contained story instead of TW2 and 3 building things up to grand scales. Great little game, though.

Attached: Tw3_cardart_northernrealms_siegfried_of_denesle.png (240x240, 102K)

>That's fucking retarded
>proceeds to say something insanely, abysmally, out-of-this-world fucking negative 130 IQ nutty dotty stupid like "zoomzoom", qualifying his subhuman cretin ass to be fucking legal to kill on account of the act technically counting as a fucking mercy killing in his specific and ungodly case

Elves btfo
Rochebros won in the end

u mad

>hurr durr lets bring him back to life for a cameo

you're so original