Should I buy RTX 2070 or wait for Ampere next year?

Should I buy RTX 2070 or wait for Ampere next year?

Attached: AB78EC51-B3EA-4C43-9E74-642442D0F476.png (600x600, 69K)

Just keep waiting until we achieve perfect graphics

No, get a 2070s. The original rtx has been replaced by the 'super' series which is basically the rtx line up but good after they sold first attempts to early adopting retards.

>nvidia
lol

Attached: 1566684296041.jpg (1914x1069, 379K)

JUST WAIT BRO™

Wow, neither Amd nor Nvidia can hold 120fps? Guess I'll keep waiting...

2070s has RTX enabled in that screenshot which actually tells a comptely different story

>AMD drivers
Not worth the price drop or the slight increase in performence on some games to deal with lackluster garbage.
>B-But geforce experience is shit!
Optional trash only brainlets use, can get drivers without them.

>AMD drivers bad meme
It's not 2015 anymore. Adrenalin works much better than laggy windows xp-looking NVCP

They had to literally scramble because the xt patches were so broken, here are the high lights.

Some system configurations may experience green color corruption after install of Radeon Software when running Windows® 10 May 2019 update.
Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
Radeon Performance Metrics may report incorrect VRAM utilization.
AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to appear when toggled in game.
Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive may be corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.
Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics may experience a black screen during uninstall on Windows®7 system configurations. A work around is to perform uninstall in safe mode.
Recording clips with Radeon ReLive may result in blank clips on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows®7 system configurations.
Enabling Enhanced Sync may cause game, application or system crashes on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products...

So you can get fucked and come back when you know what you're talking about.

The current rtx lineup is a joke if you want a future proof graphics card that will support raytracing. The truth is they don't do raytracing very well. You should wait. If you don't care about ray tracing and want to play games at 1440p then buy it.

If you can wait, wait.
Currently GPU prices are total shit thanks to jewvidia.

regular 2080 are around $800 and the supers are over $1000 (the good ones)

JUST

Wait if you can, with new consoles coming the gpu market will have to correct itself soon.

Attached: Ma.png (480x545, 143K)

Go be poor in another thread.

So you're telling me people would buy the card and then not turn RTX on? I think the Nvidia jew isn't telling the whole story.

buy 5700xt or wait for ampere

I think I’ll get a 2070S then

when nvidia stops jewing i will always buy 2 year old tech

>ampere
>next year
HAHAHAHAHA

how to spot the AMD cuck: "just wait"

The 5700XT is about 2070 Super performance for $100 less. So unless you really need muh raytracing I'd suggest that.

you're not correct, but okay.

>The 5700XT is about 2070 Super
you forgot to add that this is only true in a few specific games, weird how could you forget something like that?

please, these people honestly aren't worth talking to.

How to spot nvidia shill: "how to spot the AMD cuck: "just wait""

Shit, I've just started looking for a new grafix card, what's a good sub 500 card right now? I just bought a house and don't want to waste too much money but I don't think my ancient GTX660 has much time left