Was the most mocked lord when the game was first revealed

>was the most mocked lord when the game was first revealed
>is now the most popular and liked of the three lords after release

What went right?

Attached: 1562277923683.png (963x792, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ke94Pjjffuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really it was the reveal of the time skip that began the 180 in perception

Having a compelling character arc.

actually has character depth that edelshit and claudio dont have beyond “strong girl” and “sarcastic boy”

Edgy eyepatch to appeal to the underage

everybody just want's that white, blond dick

Being the lord of the canon route.

I don't care about your perception. Eye patches are cool.

Attached: yakuza deep.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

>Was the most popular lord prerelease
>is still pretty popular but is also the most hated lord
What went wrong?

Attached: 1565996900716.jpg (500x500, 30K)

This ain’t a visual novel

People realized her motivation was retarded, her actions were heinous, and that she was worst girl.

Being the central antagonist that drives the plot forward comes at a cost. Feel like she’s more Anti-Villain more than anything but Yea Forums will exaggerate shit as usual

He's just a good boi who needs love to not go all wild boar on everyone's asses

Attached: aa4.jpg_orig.jpg (863x1200, 144K)

>Punished Lord
>denied by fans

She's only "most" hated here and those anons are mostly rhea and dimitrifags
The only good boi and girl is cladue and sothis dimitri faggot

Nobody would support Edelgard if it weren’t for her having a pussy and large tits

If hes so unkempt from his imprisonment and exile why doesnt he have a beard?

Oh boy here we go again

Attached: 1540124003726.png (433x554, 420K)

He ripped out every single beard hair he had.

>starts world war
>commits genocide
>invades nations without direct ties to the church and kills their citizens
>not a villain

>being the central antagonist that drives the plot forward comes at a cost

honestly for me this is pretty much it, i have an extremely hard time devil's advocating her because of it.

Attached: Edelgard compared to Cao and Oda.png (1825x274, 55K)

Being a well written antagonist. Every route makes you want to hate her except her own. It's great.

>"Hubert, they're insulting me on the Yea Forums again!"
>"Just call them Dimitrifags, m'lady."

Attached: 1565215506270.png (512x512, 155K)

Retard

>here
Oh user, someone is not paying attention to polls.

I don’t even play this game, these a mere observed thing I got from looking at the threads here, people will literally post a list of stupid shit she does in the game and people will defend it because they want to stick their dick on her horns.

Attached: 474F71EF-2242-4444-9331-7483311077E9.jpg (828x1148, 402K)

Her tits aren't that big

Attached: The crests are to blame.png (535x800, 382K)

But I also hate her in her route for being a retard, a big fucking retard.

>I don't care about your perception
underrated post

Attached: 1565778498472.jpg (1200x674, 95K)

wow can you believe people are dicussing one of the main characters in a video game thread

>Complete Dedue's Paralogue
>Never shows up for Chapter 13
Someone HELP

wait for chapter 16

She'd be praised endlessly if she was a guy. She'd be called the most based and redpilled of all FE Lords

It is a fact she did nothing wrong though

And you're allowed to think that. Others (usually people who haven't finished golden deer I think) see her as justified and righteous. I really feel sorry for people that went her route first, as it's really hard for them to accept anything else as the truth.

>trying to do beagle route
>hate her and it's taking everything in me to follow her and not do the church route
someone save me

Does it matter? They're free to dislike her all they want. It won't change the fact I like her and her goals.
Honestly, don't go on Yea Forums if you can't look at people flaming. Only thing I'd agree is shitpost being retarded.

He'll show up out of nowhere Muhammad Avdol style no worries bro

Blame the crests, it isn't her fault.

I honestly don't get why people here have such a boner for hating her. I just finished the BL route yesterday and she never does anything particularly hate-able on it.

The fact that we are born on the same day.

I can't decide whether Leonie and Linhardt or Petra and Bernie's paralogue is more miserable on Maddening.

He's unironically based and fucking right.
His redemption arc was pure kino.
The ending with him and Edelgard was Kino.

>gets the best time skip design
>goes nuclear with "KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM"
>phenomenal unit; doubles everything for massive damage

Dimitri is easily one of the best Lords in the franchise.

He comes at the bridge mission

the hate isn't really for her as much as it is her pathetic waifufag fans who blindly support her because she makes their peepee hard

He was a great unit, compelling character arc, interesting story. All wrapped up with a nice dosage of edge. All of these make for a cool protagonist.

Is the half-assed maddening worth it or not?

Why are you such a huge faggot

>El, why are you causing so much death for an ill-defined goal of social revolution that could have been easily solved by the very same diplomacy and espionage skills you used to give yourself even a chance of winning this war
>surely if you and other survivors of the experiments that happened to you could have presented evidence that there's a larger conspiracy, the church would be forced to admit its complicency or fully support you in your effort to destroy the actual culprits, rather than wage a proxy war where you ally with those culprits?
>"obsessed cuck, seethe dilate and have sex"

>she never does anything particularly hate-able on it.
You mean aside from kickstarting a war, razing a continent and since it's BL, putting a slither as regent of Faerghus after staging a coup to create a civil killing thousands in the process?
All while sentencing Dimitri, the guy fighting for his people, to death?

>people have bitched for years about getting a spear user in Smash
>MUH EPHRAIM
>MUH RYOMA
>MUH PEGASUS KNIGHT
>Punished Dimitri comes along
>Is the most popular Lord in the best selling FE game in recent history (ever) and has a 10/10 story arc and aesthetic

It needs to happen.

We're on Yea Forums. Did you expect quality?

She loves you though

Attached: sensei.jpg (1536x2048, 257K)

That seems like an awfully convenient excuse to ignore opposing viewpoints desu
Imagine if you could just call anons who picked other factions waifufags in New Vegas threads or something

He’s shit

Actual answer: he appeals to fujofags, 90% of Yea Forums and 99% of the rest of the people on the internet that people care about to listen to. The world's going gay, and everyone's buying into it.

>picked BL for first playthrough because of Dimitri's time skip design
>get FE kino

Based Dimitri saving Fire Emblem

It's moreso what her war has done to innocent people. Because of of her Cornelia took control of the kingdom and broke Dimitri. She's the reason so many people have to die, all for her hatred of the church.

>blacked eagle fag attempts to deflect

Arvis would be more popular if he had El's depth imo

alright what do BE fans have to stand on then?

because if its Edelgard's motivations, the GD route dashes any prospect of those being reasonable, or true, out the window.

>Starts world war

In order to, in her eyes, sever humanity’s chains to an organization under the rule of a monstrous being that has willfully lied and manipulated the history of the world for their own benefit that has lead to a class system with copious amounts of oppression. Obviously we learn there is a lot more nuance to this, but the core of this is not exactly wrong

>Commits genocide
I don’t think you know what this means . War=/= genocide. She doesn’t go out of her way to wipe a specific people like a certain otome pandering racist probably would. In fact in BE she offers multiple opportunities for her enemies to surrender with Byleth’s influence

OFC civilians are going to die during a war. No one is arguing Edelgard’s methods are very aggressive and even authoritarian. Still the belief that the painful 5 or so years of war would outweigh the continuation of humanity’s effective shacking is a calculus I may not agree with, but can at least find sound.

Keep in mind that Claude himself finds himself in large part agreement with Edelgard’s views, the issue is he doesn’t agree with the methods, alongside Edelgard’s distrust of him from being an outsider

I just wanted to be Nemesis 2.0. Getting rid of crests and what not is understanble looking at her and Lysithea as well as the status they grant. For the rest it's whatever really.

Edelgard didn't even start a war, the crests are to blame for that.

He’s unironically the weakest lord of the 3.

>because if its Edelgard's motivations, the GD route dashes any prospect of those being reasonable, or true, out the window.
It really doesn't. The only place it contradicts the version of historica events presented in BE is that Seiros killed Nemesis out of vengeance, rather then jealousy. This doesn't take away from Edelgard's motivation or goals in any way.

>Claude himself finds himself in large part agreement with Edelgard’s views, the issue is he doesn’t agree with the methods
Dimitri agrees true, but Edelgard went and invaded his country instead.
No one likes, Rhea, no one likes the church, they put up with it and every single end has it getting reformed from the ground up.

Is it really being nemesis 2.0 if you're getting rid of crests? Nemesis and those who slither in the dark are the reason we have crests to begin with.

>All of the Lorenz supports

These should not be this good. Holy shit

Attached: fdc.gif (600x338, 2.99M)

Attached: 1566196462081.png (1216x677, 453K)

Honestly, I did BL first then hers after. If you ain't enjoying it then might as well bail, user. I thought her route kinda sucked.

>Dimitri agrees true
I don't recall Dimitri ever having anything but total faith in the church

>When rng don't want you to be a mage
Dammit I'm gonna unga bunga again in this playthrough.

Attached: ECxXtpqUEAAAJ2V.jpg (389x518, 140K)

Golden route will come. Everyone fucking agrees with Edelgard but not the methods. So they group together, force Rhea to step down and make the Church a symbol instead of an actual power. Then kill all dubstep members.

Lorenz is a fucking meme and I love him.

>confronted with her actions
>in-game response amounts to "lol seething"

>buy the game
>start on normal and casual
>pick the eagles because Edel is hot
>find myself liking the golden deers more

>the Sylvain one
>"Exquisite, simply masterful, when is the wedding?"

Attached: laughing Kitty.jpg (449x415, 56K)

>n-nuh uh!!
Why is every nintendo faggot like this?

Which is why he puts Byleth as its head to completely reform it, because he has total faith in the church.

I feel like Dimitri’s end doesn’t guarantee the resolving of the crests issue anytime past the party’s effective lifespan and can easily see it resurfacing. Whereas Edelgard’s route has the issue of the entire unified empire she’s mad falling to ruin when someone who isn’t as resolute and benevolent in their beliefs ascends the throne.

Claude has the best ending of the three to me, which may sound edgy but I hate because the whole route feels like sunshine and rainbows with quirky upside down outsider guy

Okay but the onus to reform in this case is on Byleth, not Dimitri.

Edelgard isn't getting rid of crests but their influence. Hell she even concedes to Hanneman view in way: "If everyone has crest or we make it so it's not necessary to wield artifacts, it has no value".
Honestly the moment I saw the Seiros vs Nemesis fight and saw how pitifully this unit of a man lost, all I wanted was to right that wrong.

How long until Yea Forums turns against Dimitri like it did Edelgard?

Attached: 1563088130956.jpg (470x645, 98K)

What is it about Byleth that turns good, Church-loving girls into genocidal superhitler lesbians?

Attached: 1566264455298.jpg (1550x803, 147K)

Him and Ferdinand circlejerking about being noble was very entertaining

>because the whole route feels like sunshine and rainbows
But Faerghus and Adrestria as well as the church are completely uprooted with their heads killed. Also open borders with Almyra

>how pitifully this unit of a man lost, all I wanted was to right that wrong.
He completely deserved it
>right that wrong
>shank a sleeping creation goddess for crests

why would they? hes liked for more than being a shitty waifu

>gets an n-word pass from Dedue in A Rank support
>gets an eyepatch
>edgy quotes against bosses
>THE BOAR

Best boy

She is just too good. Not good enough to turn Petra, Shamir and Catherine gay for her though. A shame.

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_doku_ringo36__09 (1668x1200, 223K)

Just go assassin so nothing ever outspeeds you again.

BL supposedly gets rid of the whole caste system in its supports, as well as healing crest aids.
That's the most you can do without going full retard happily ever after.

Yes and that’s the problem. It had has the typical unified Fodlan end ON TOP of that. It’s just objectively the best ending of the three where I feel like all of them should’ve had their share of grey

Even better user.
> Kill Rhea
> Marry Sothis
I beat the system and don't give a shit about it.

Yep, pre timeskip reveal there was antihype and that suddenly turned on its head and became full hype.

>bisexual
>dislike her methods and tactics
>disagree with most of her views
>is a huge cunt
>too idealistic
and yet I still love my dearest Empress El and married her despite all of that. Tell me Yea Forums, what the fuck is wrong with me?

its funny how pokemon and fire emblem's fanbases did a 180 at E3.

Reposting shit.

Why do you post the same thing in different threads

Attached: __byleth_edelgard_von_hresvelg_byleth_jeralt_linhardt_von_hevring_and_etc_fire_emblem_three_houses_a (1200x1282, 480K)

He’d be great, the problem is that at least for now he isn’t the shill lord, can’t wait to see who gets the most alts in Heroes though.

3 weeks. Someone will put together a collab of all the /feg/gots thirsty for his dick or start fatposting.

The insecure fear someone else might even slightly try to steal her away

The good part is that he has the female fanbase behind him, he's the official husbando of the game.

>keeps the leggings on
good DAMN

Attached: 1566272869089.png (761x431, 365K)

Tbf her reasoning makes complete sense until you realize it's based on false assumptions. I actually agreed with most of what she believed until after the timeskip when she went full retard and I got parts of the bigger picture through the BL campaign. In Part 1 you have lots of reasons to suspect Rhea is dabbing on you and that crests should be shoah'd. I was actually disappointed at the time that you couldn't convince Dimitri to abandon the monastery to its fate when Edelgard attacks it and help the Kingdom instead.

Attached: sample_534cbc7c948173c2b0553783a92c71df.jpg (850x1066, 203K)

I think the only thing worse than Edelgard's character in the game is that the lesbos have latched on to her with full force.

Now you gotta throw the whole character away.

BE would have been a lot more interesting if they hadn't tried to tiptoe around being the bad guy route by making the other factions retarded, and actually had the Empire on and slaughter the Slitherers instead of leaving it in the goddamn ending.

No amount of memes will make me like Golden Deers

>someone who isn’t as resolute and benevolent in their beliefs ascends the throne.
Really a shitty point of argument since you can argue that for literally ANY leader. There's a reason dynasties and even democractic governments ALWAYS go to shit with time since eventually someone who's insane or not qualified will ascend to the highest position of power.

Eldegard accomplished her mission of securing Fodlan's future is peaceful and prosperous for the time being and that's all that matters. Same for Dmitri.

Yeah, Rhea is jerking you around, and isn't good, but she's nowhere near the evil Mastermind Edelgard thinks she is.

>Make jokes about a character committing war crimes just to lay claim on her teacher's booty
>Watch retards become sincerely upset
I stand with the ugly smelly dykes on this one, Gay Fascist Edelgard is too funny to disregard.

Attached: higher than anyone.jpg (800x800, 828K)

With the information she was working with her conclusion is sound. But history has numerous tragic misunderstandings just like that.

It’s probably impossible since she wouldnt believe a word she’d say, but you don’t think Edelgard wouldn’t have at least given pause if she knew the full extent of what happened 1000 years ago from Rhea. Rhea HERSELF admits she’s in the wrong too

>Blood Eagles
>Bootlickers and waifufags
>Golden Deers
>Memes and chill people
>Blue Lions
>Chads and otomes

> being this obsessed over the Canon couple
It's okay user.
The Slitherers part is so shit because not only do they put it in epilogue, they copy paste it over ALL supports

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_kisetsu__f71f9b7 (1920x1080, 172K)

That's Claude.
I don't make the rules.

Do you guys think there will be a fifth DLC route? I feel like there's too much unexplained shit.

What false assumptions though? That Rhea would willingly step down when the messiah appears? That would be a bit of a stretch to guess at before the events of the game begin.

>The good part is that he has the female fanbase behind him, he's the official husbando of the game
Also this, can someone here post the official Nintendo poll where Dimitri won by a large margin?

Rhea admitting she's wrong rings pretty hollow when you consider she still did everything she unrepentantly and only cared once she got caught.

Its the only non-shit female x female romance in all of FE, let them have this one.

>Mercedes and Dorothea just lay into him the entire time
>Dorothea is more understanding because she herself is a gold-digger
These are great.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 973K)

>mage Byleth
>with THAT spell list
oh no no no no

The fanbase is a bunch of children and contrarians.

> I grow irritated looking at you
I can't believe pure Mercedes would say that

Says the waifufag.

Edelgard's scouts spotted Byleth and Jeralt's mercenary band a few days before the bandit attack, she orchestrated it to try and eliminate the other lords so that her claims on Sensei would go unopposed. Edelgard spends the entire game trying to eliminate anyone who would seek to reduce her monopoly on Sensei's time.

>Flier in a game where fliers are fucking broken
>effectively get bowrange +2 from failnaught

Yeah fuck no. Glad you didn’t even attempt to argue Edelgard at least since she’s in contention for most broken unit in the series

The only reason this place hates her is because she's popular on reddit. If Reddit started hating her Yea Forums would suck her clit daily.

The level cap is 99. Just grind auxiliary maps on normal or use rusted weapons on endless reinforcement sorry maps on hard.

Rhea doesn't ever admit she's wrong until she's been thrown in the rape dungeon and all her Church lackeys completely btfo. Both Edelgard and Rhea mirror each other in this aspect

Hearing her say that actually winded me

I dunno i'm pretty consistent in my posting, heck i even made a screencap of my reasoning.

but that'd require you to look at asian history.

Still far from the best lord option as female, Dimitri.
Just a whole route spent on healing him to the point supports are almost unnecessary.

Jokes on her, I'm forcing her to spend quality time with Ferdinand

Story DLC won't be a route. If it's anything like the DLC for the past three Fire Emblem games it'll be a new episode detached from the main game, with new units. Maybe something to do with the original war or the mole people.

Why the fuck not? I wanted to change.

Yes user, it's contrarianism and not her absolute retardation.
Always the same, no one can actually dislike her for actual reasons, nope.

>most broken unit in the series

She's really up there with the likes of Sigurd, Seth, or Ike? What's so broken about her? I haven't played BE yet.

I'm taking about personality, not gameplay. Claude hardly develops over the course of the game and if you don't play GD he has zero impact on the continent.

>I don't care about your perception

Attached: tvNVTpUP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Still the best girl on girl romance in all of FE, like how does that happen. A mostly hated dictator and her autistic waif are the best out of FE with more than 10 entries in the franchise.

Guys help me out here. What was Byleth's mother to Rhea, and does it say anywhere about who did the things to Jeralt to let him live so long? Rhea first says Jeralt falls in love with a nun, but at some point says
>She was my...
So it can't only be that.

Her axe gives her a combat art with Galeforce. Put her on a wyvern and as long as you have Umbral Steel in reserve she can solo any kill commander map.

she has a super galeforce axe

Three words.

Multiple
Use
Galeforce

Play the church route

That's fucking ridiculous.

Rhea knows she's wrong, but handles it in the worst way possible. She straight up tells you when you meet her that the future of Fodlan rests on the three lords, yet doesn't even bother to tell them anything, or at least redpill Edelgard on what really happened to her since her hair was a giveaway. She even keeps Flayn and Seteth in the dark even when Seteth directly confronts her about using (You) as a vessel to get Sothis back. Dragons not even once.

>Its the only non-shit female x female romance in all of FE
The same sex romances in this game is Skyrim-tier.

Some people are just not into that. I would rank Dimitri among the best though.
Honestly, I still think Edelgard is the best one for Fem Byleth. (that crying scene when she hears your heart pounding again)
Its just pure love, respect... Calling her El for teh first time, siding with her when she thought you'd definitely side with the Church. Hell she even loves you when you're in BL, GD and Church.

Currently am, although I'm only at the Ailell part. It's crazy how I'm on my third playthrough and still finding shit out.

Wont disagree there desu. Claude’s character is static as fuck. He changes his views slightly but as a person he’s relatively unchanged

Rhea experimented on Byleth's mom to turn her into a vessel for Sothis' resurrection, like she did with Byleth.
Alois says in one of his supports with Byleth that Jeralt once told him, that he had a crest blood transfusion done, which is what made him live so long. When asked about his age, Jeralt said he stopped counting at 100.

she has the highest overall growths in the game and her personal weapon can give her up to 7 acts a turn, and this came happen repeatedly since you can repair weapons in this game

And the best is still inferior to the straight options, nevermind the actual romance is a copypaste of her male one so you can't even call it femalexfemale.

She has a 6 use galeforce and if you play your cards right can be repaired twice.

Fun fact. Rhea is the first divine dragon not suffering from dragon degeneration of be an antagonist in the series

>Alois says in one of his supports with Byleth that Jeralt once told him, that he had a crest blood transfusion done, which is what made him live so long.
Yeah I saw this but who actually did it? I doubt he did it alone, but if it was the church I imagine he'd have mistrusted Rhea far earlier than your birth? Unless he willingly put himself forward for experimentation.

>Hell she even loves you when you're in BL, GD
user, that's not love, she doesn't even know you then, it's just a pretty bad obsession.
You don't like playing the girl and fucking the guy, fine, but it's just a lot more moving to see Dimitri slowly picking himself up and undergoing a whole character arc instead of nothing.

Well, let me know if you don't care about being told what happened rather than experiencing it.

Rhea CREATED Byleth’s mom. Either a Homunculus or some type of weird hybrid clone of Rhea.

Faggot, Claude's my favorite lord in the game. That post is why you're a fucking child.

Ike fucking sucks, how dare you compare him to the likes of Sigurd, or Seth.

Attached: Ike.png (1381x989, 1.36M)

More wine your boar?

Attached: Doudou_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 735K)

AFAIK it's not mentioned anywhere else, so that's all we know

I don't really care about spoilers it'll take me weeks to finish this route and I'm just too curious now.

>but it's just a lot more moving to see Dimitri slowly picking himself up and undergoing a whole character arc instead of nothing.
That's a hot opinion.

Personally I think Edelgard growing to confide, trust, and love Byleth in BE is just as moving.

We need more crossover memes

Attached: 1566598079036.png (128x128, 32K)

Did you see her slightly rotting/melting mouth? It reminds me of Duma. She is suffering the early stages of it no doubt, especially when she rampages in her own in the Church route when she has no reason to.

Byleth's mom had the crest of flame because Rhea was trying to revive Sothis with her.

Jeralt lives for so long because he got injured really badly and Rhea gave him her own blood to save him, because he was protecting her.

But user, Blue Lions is the most popular on reddit

Rhea transfused her blood to Jeralt to save him after he took a hit for her. He didn't think anything of it other than thinking it was some weird goddess thing.
How the fuck did you miss this, it's in her C support

She's definitely degenerating, but it's in the early stages.

>but it's just a lot more moving to see Dimitri slowly picking himself up and undergoing a whole character arc instead of nothing.
It's just your opinion, user. Personally, I found it more exciting and satisfying to help Edelgard realize her lifelong dream.

But I did almost all Femleth x male romance?
I might prefer girl on girl, doesn't mean I will judge regular pairs less because of it. Claude is bad for example not because the romance itself is bad, but because Byleth because retarded and it's the "boy come here to save the girl's day".
Also define nothing? Because the entirety of BE route and El supports/interactions with is how much she cares about you and what you mean to her.
You prefer Dimitri romance? That's fine it's an awesome one. But don't day El is nothing

He doesn't ever side with the church on the merits of it being the church or their teachings, though. The main time he talks about it he simply is telling Edelgard that to some commoners who aren't the STRONG that she wants to rise to the top of society, faith is what gives them purpose and keeps them going, so you can't just utterly destroy it all at once and pretend you're going to be their new god.

>not suffering from dragon degeneration

RheaIDF pls

Attached: 1566098809286.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

I don't think El ever has designs to be their new god. She doesn't even have a problem with Sothis. It's literally just Rhea she has her beef with.

Are we sure she isn't degenerating?

That makes sense why he doesn't distrust her straight away then, if it was done to save him rather than forced on him like every other experimentation in the game.

>it's in her C support
You sure? I don't recall anything about blood transfusions and him being over 100 years old in that one. I'll have to rewatch it but I don't think she went into detail.

She does say fuck Sothis in one route. Then again, whoever doesn't have Byleth loses it

She literally says there can only be one ruler of Fodlan and that's her after she becomes Giga Nigga

there's nothing about him being over 100 years old, but you can piece this and Alois's support together to get the big picture

>What went wrong?
"gas leak at the monastery" is the only explanation for any non-Hubert character following her. I was looking forward to seeing her side of things after BL (all that stuff about little Edel/Dimitri was interesting), but all I got was her taking a axe to a beehive and going "SEE I TOLD YOU THESE BEES WERE BAD NEWS"

I feel like if they wanted to make her more sympathetic they needed to have the church shit on her in some way. If, instead of the mole people, the church was behind all of the other houses rising up and de-powering her father which THEN led to the mole people getting open season on child experimentation, for example.

Attached: garb.png (505x611, 454K)

Nothing, she's going to disliked because she's a villain in most of the routes. It comes with the territory.

Also, her motivations weren't stupid. They made perfect sense and were in line with her character. The specific actions early on were silly but I think they needed you to have things to do like why does she hire bandits to kill the other students but could also kill her other than you need bandits to fight in the 2nd chapter

>Giga Nigga
But Unga the king of Bungas is the Giga Nigga of 3H

Attached: Fire_Emblem_Three_Houses_Nemesis_cinematic.png (1234x768, 604K)

Hmm... I don't know, I think a Sothis route is likely for DLC. It doesn't make sense for her to be a playable unit in any of the current routes since it would break the story.

We all know she loses it in BL. Every lord does except Claude.

Once she succeeds in BE she steps down. She even straight up tells Arundel she'll only be there for the transition.

It's only broken because Hard mode in this game is extremely easy. She essentially gets 5 Galeforces on the map which is more than enough to win

She literally turns her own students into monsters, sides with blatantly evil people, is indirectly responsible for the death of your father, thought nothing of killing innocents and then tries to play it off as other people's fault when they oppose her invading army and this leads to battles

I suppose you're right, I was too quick to think "experimentation = bad".

Well we know for a fact that time skip versions of each character will come eventually. Plus if DLC goes the Fates and Awakening route we'll get a Halloween episode and a swimsuit episode to grab alts from, plus Dimitri also has the advantage of having an eyepatch and no eyepatch version of his time skip look, which can easily be it's own alt. Either way though, I'm not touching heroes again until best girl gets added(pic related)

Attached: Annette.Fantine.Dominic.600.2656638.jpg (371x600, 47K)

"Ruler" isn't the same as "goddess". Not to mention, she steps down after winning the war and accomplishing her reforms in her ending.

>for any non-Hubert character following her.
t. didn't do any supports or even read the story.

>I feel like if they wanted to make her more sympathetic they needed to have the church shit on her in some way.
Or just have better writing where she explains her actions a lot better. Throwing it all in a "manifesto" you don't even get to read is (lol

It has to do with Byleth's birth and Rhea not explaining shit to him. See, Byleth's mom had the crest stone while giving birth, and it was a really bad birth, Byleth was going to die. She begged Rhea to give the crest stone to byleth Because she wants her baby to live, Rhea obliged. Doing this saved Byleth but left them stunted in a way, unable to cry, no heart beat, no emotions at all. This scared Jeralt, and since Rhea didn't explain anything, he panicked, thinking she must have done something evil, and thinking she killed his wife or something. So he started a fire and ran away from the monastery with his child, and raised Byleth away from the influence of the church.

Some endings she stays. Like with Lysithea

Lysithea, Hanneman? Do you read the supports?

Here's a better question: who has the hardest final map of all the routes? Blue Lions are obviously out of the running.

Unga the King of Bunga is you're doing shit with the Elites. Otheweise yeah, BL.
BE is not too hard if you just rush Rhea

I would say BE, but then I discovered you can warp Edelgard to Rhea then use Amyr to solo her in 1 turn

Church is a fucking BITCH on a fresh run. If I see another miracle proc I’m gonna throw my switch out the window

Marianne has good reasons for joining Edelgard due the Crest Beast issue.
Mercedes would join to see her brother again and because she doesn't care for nobility.
Lysithea is a given.
Hanneman has very good reasons for staying and in fact always joins if you don't recruit him.
Manuela agrees with her ideals even if she isn't a fan of the war, but like Hanneman stays.
Ferdinand thinks it's his duty to be by her side and tell her when she's wrong.
etc.

There are a couple that have good reasons but most characters, especially BL chars like Felix/Slyvain/Ingrid make absolutely no sense on BE story and the attempts they make in the battle dialogue to explain it make it even worse to the point where it feels massively out of character

Sylvain stayed for Sensei's milkers.

Attached: 76091474_p0.jpg (1200x1737, 279K)

Ashe makes sense, all Edelgard has to say is 'do it for Lonato'.

No, she'd be praised like Dimitri is.

Felix cuz he hates his dad and hates the boar? It's as good a reason as any.

I recruited all 3 of them. Now the Boar is alone with Dedue as his eternal bro.
His romance felt lack luster. I expected more from it somehow. Ah well.

Attached: 1566530900665m.jpg (1024x724, 103K)

Ashe wouldn't participate in an aggressive war, he's one of the most idealistic characters in the game

He didn't start the fire, he just took the opportunity and ran.

She rapes,
but she saves,
and she saves more than she rapes.

Attached: 1566669028133.jpg (800x1162, 152K)

>make absolutely no sense on BE story
You forget that said characters also get to see Rhea transform into an evil dragon looking to kill all her students and read Eldegard's manifesto explaining the history of the Church and slitherers.

I never bothered recruiting Sylvain, but Ingrid is a knight-sexual and will fight for any master with a good cause. In BE that's (You) fighting to liberate Fodlan from the evil Church.

Dad yes. He's Tsun for the Boar and he knows him well since he knows he'll go nuclear. So it's half really

He shows he cares for both and is one of the most moralistic characters in the game despite being a dick

I thought BL's last map was fairly tough. Edelgard herself isn't that bad aside from the crits, but getting to her is a shit show

>Mages all spamming meteor
>Edelgard spamming her projectile
>Have to control choke points because if you get to far you'll get overwhelmed by projectile spam

Felix has a hate-boner for the boar and chivalry. You just need to convince him to go full edgelord. Sylvain is pretty big on disliking crests, so it's not that farfetched either. I don't see what angle could be used to justify Ingrid though.

Felix cares deeply about the boar why do people still fuck this up. He cares about all his friends.

The only way it makes any sense at all is if you recruit all of them at once. Felix isn’t going to kill sylvain and Ingrid.

Who is this?

Sylvain goes where the milkers are. He also finds out Eldegard hates crests so it makes sense.

Felix is a bit more shaky since even though he shits on Dmitri he still likes him deep down and this is a Dmitri who doesn't go insane either.

>fight for any master with a good cause
Yes but you're on the BE route and invading their homeland

The Blue Lions route being a fairly straightforward and mostly well written plot with no dragon god bullshit was so refreshing, that alone increased my opinion of the game substantially.

That's what I did. Recruited all 3 of them. In fact, I left Dimitri and Dedue alone

It's what Dimitri is comparing her to, though. She expects the faith that commoners have in religion will switch to faith in her rule, so Dimitri asks if she intends to become their new god, because that's what that'd require.

That and besides, she steps down after she has crushed all opposition, made every change she wants, and left power in the hands of a handpicked successor to carry on her will.

Right, in any case he hates Rhea because she doesn't tell him anything. That seems to be a common theme with Rhea, she doesn't tell anyone anything when that would lead to less misunderstanding and death.

Right, because we'd all get a giggle out of it because we'd all know it's a big joke. But because Edelgard is a girl, you get unironic waifufag and white knights defending her honor, making it less fun to shitpost pretending she's right.

Ingrid constantly says she doesn't feel good attacking her homeland user. She follows you but it's bitter. Remember that a lot of people abscond if they join you

Felix hates chivalry because he felt what mattered was making a difference and protecting innocents, it wasn't anything edgy at all and was more based in that chivalry was mostly self-indulgent and selfish rather than a force for good

Felix is a massive moralfag

Ingrid makes it pretty clear she values the master-knight thing more than a bloodline obligations. Byleth ends up fulfilling the role for her - liberating her homeland from the machinations of the Church that loves setting fire to things.

Bitch McGee. The bitchiest of all bitches. She's a fucking mole person on top of that.

She steps down after she alone chooses another single autocratic leader who alone determines how “worthy” others are. It’s authoritarian as fuck.

Yeah, it's stupid. It's like Hilda joining BE, glad she didn't and would rather die than serve under Edelgard.

No one feels good attacking their homeland. But Ingrid says she values their cause and duty, which is why she puts aside her hesitation and believes in (You). See

mommy milkies

Playing Golden Deer route for the first time. Do all the units stay this terrible?

She's a good fap though

Attached: Cornelia_5.png (720x824, 739K)

She was supposed to since she has endings. I would have wanted the two Hunga together for fun

I just got to part 2 and ive never seen her, is she recruitable?

>Felix cuz he hates his dad and hates the boar?
you don't understand his character at all, he has resentment for certain aspects of the characters but he doesn't hate any of them, he likes all of them.
>Mad at his dad because he treats his brother's death as nothing but natural for a true knight
>mad at Dimitri since he'll snap at the first instant and kill everything in sight with no remorse whatsoever
>mad at Ashe for constantly wanting to jump into dangerous tasks all in the name of chilvalry, same as Ingrid except she also has the whole "GLEN DIED LIKE A TRUE KNIGHT" shit alongside that
>mad at Dedue for blindly listening to everything Dimitri says no matter how dangerous it is
if you read his supports you'd see that, but you're looking only at the surface level for his character, which is an extremely bad misrepresentation of him.

Attached: Felix.png (1200x1200, 702K)

>She's a fucking mole person
What

Attached: Untitled.png (345x286, 224K)

You aren’t fighting any liberating war. You are fighting aggressive, invasive and imperialist war. You are literally conquering two separate sovereign nations.

But at that point in the story, there hasn’t been a dragon-orchestrated war in 300 years, there has been peace in fodlan even if it was at the control of the church

Oh yeah, no question on that. Still a bitch though.

if he cares so much, why did he tell Ingrid to have sex? Checkmate

Send byleth and boar to clean up on each side, everyone just goes straight. Not even remotely hard even as a fresh run through on hard.

The only final map that requires you to play smart is Church since your surrounded with bad angles and Rhea, unless surrounded entirely, will fuck your units by just counter attacking

Threadly reminder that the best order to play the game is BE > Church > BL > GD. Make sure you keep a separate save at Ch. 11 for Church, C+ Edelgard, and for recruitment on other routes purposes B Ferdinand and Caspar.

>It's what Dimitri is comparing her to, though.
Exactly, it's Dimitri's assessment of her, as opposed to her own motivation.
>she steps down after she has crushed all opposition, made every change she wants, and left power in the hands of a handpicked successor to carry on her will.
Well, yeah. It wouldn't make sense to abdicate before finishing the work you wanted to do.
I agree that it's authoritative, but it doesn't stem from Edelgard getting off on being worshipped or being in a position of power, but rather wanting to ensure her vision of the world is preserved.

She had sex with him in my BE plauthrough. Sad part is that he had to stop studying the blade. But they got a kid now.

Were the wars that led to the independence of the Kingdom and Alliance actually orchestrated by the lizard people or is that just more of Edelgard's fanfiction?

I did not expect medieval sasuke to be such a good character

>playing the two worst routes first

Attached: Marth-FE11.png (120x120, 17K)

Marianne says her reasons for coming back are purely to be of use to You, if she's not in your class she's implied to suicide. While she hates her crest, she's too much of a true believer to turn on the church on her own.

And Ferdie is black mailed into serving Edelgard, he continues fighting for the nobility even after he joins her.

The only person who has a real stake in joining Edelgard is Lysithea.

Honestly, it seemed like they pushed her hard as the main route in the pre-release marketing is all, which is actually pretty cool when you consider how they toyed with expectations the whole way through the marketing.

Cornelia is a slitherer. She was probably body-snatched after getting her position at court, since Dimitri mentions that she suddenly changed one day.

You're literally fighting to get rid of Rhea. She's even the final boss.

We know for a fact Edelgard leaves territories intact if they're competent going by Ingrid's ending and how she leaves Holst in charge of his province.

Nah, based Hilda fucking hates Edelgard and realized how much of a cunt she is.

Thanks for explaining him more to me. His surface level character was extremely off putting, so I didn't really bother with him that much besides as a unit. I'll take a further look into him on my next bl playthrough.

>dragon-orchestrated
This is empire hogwash, literally butthurt that people want to self-govern

And even if it IS “church orchestrated” I highly doubt telling people I would argue telling people they don’t have to live under an emperor or a king is a good thing, and actual social reform

>BE > Church > BL > GD
BL = GD > Church > BE
Black Eagles isn't even a terrible story, it's just that you're siding with the villain of the story. If you think Edelgard is in the right you have autism.

because she was living in delusions of chivalry and hearing that from what would be her stepbrother if Glen didn't die like a true knight is supposed to be an extra layered sting.

Hanneman? Manuela? Lorenz isnt even an enemy in BE. Its not just Lys

I don’t think they weee orchestrated by them, but they were egged on my the church who mediated in favor of dividing up the powers that be

No, you fight to establish the empires complete control of the continent. See the end card. It’s a simple imperialist war.

Edelgard's manifesto explains Nothing About the slitherers.

When she makes up the excuse About the church being behind the destruction of Arianrhod, the rest of the former students also get fed that lie because she doesn't want stuff About the slitherers to be known.

Being able to buy B rank for Ferdi and Caspar makes recruiting them much easier on NG+ and you don't want to do Church and GD back to back with how much content they share. Besides you're saving the best for last.

>The only person who has a real stake in joining Edelgard is Lysithea.
And Lorenz, given that his house leads the pro-imperial faction in the Alliance. Manuela and Hanneman join the Empire as well, despite initially fighting against them at Garreg Mach.

Feel like Ferdinand is robbed of his character growth on BE compared to Church and other routes

She also presumably lies to some of the recruits like Leonie who thinks the church killed jeralt

Whats ferdinand good at for Mastery?
So far hes A in lance and horsie but E in everything else

Ew, no.

Best order is bl > church > be > gd

>Edelgard herself: Even if one clings to faith, the goddess will never answer them. Countless souls will be lost that way. Living without purpose. And I can be counted among those who have died that way as well.

She makes this claim right in front of Byleth, the incarnation/vessel of Sothis, who has been answering the prayers of Dimitri and performing miracles in their military campaigns. She a cunt.

Axe and flying like every other high atr char.

Uhhhh right why is why she tries to unify all three countries through unprovoked invasion and installs puppet regimes once they are defeated in battle, said puppet rulers being generally evil, and fights with monsters shooting fire everywhere (who are also innocents turned into monsters but yeah no biggie)

BE is the evil route

user, I wasn't ranking the routes by what was best in terms of story. If you're this obsessed with Edelgard you might actually be the one with autism.

>there has been peace in fodlan even if it was at the control of the church
That's not true. There's tons of revolts, insurrections, and border wars. Also IIRC Leceister split from Faerghus was only 200 years ago.

>Marianne says her reasons for coming back are purely to be of use to You
Wrong. She says she idolizes Eldegard who has the power to change the world and wants to be a part of that.

>And Ferdie is black mailed into serving Edelgard
Also wrong. He questions if he made the right choice in staying, but remains resolute in guiding her as seen from their A-Support.

>The only person who has a real stake in joining Edelgard is Lysithea.
Hanneman and Manuela.

It's relative user. I prefer Edelgard's path and ending. No amount of "uh you Edeltard cuck" or anything will change that. With all the pieces in place, and despite knowing her route is flawed, it still felt more satisfying to finish her route than the others. Which is why I'm replaying BE but not really anything else.
Her motives are good enough and she actually acts on it in her route.

Have fun struggling to get Merdedes' paralogue on BL then dude.

What? Even one mage has a 60%+ hit rate and chance to do 30+ damage in a single hit and they swarm you with meteors, ragnaroks, and gambits.

That would have instantly killed my team, that map was an absolute pain in the ass to survive.

Damn well i messed that up, theres no way I'll be able to fulfill those requirementa before the game ends

>Edelgard's manifesto explains Nothing About the slitherers.
Have you read it?

Ferdinand's family are literally ruined by Edelgard

No one has more reason to betray her than him

What game is this?

Say that shit to my face on Gronder Field and not online and see what happens, Beaglefag.

are you talking about the death knight one, that one isn't hard to get, pretty sure they explain most of the stuff surrounding that one leading up to the battle.

The game is so easy it hardly matters. Don't worry user.

It’s completely absurd that the epilogue paints Fodlan into just accepting their nations got rolled over by a comically evil empire using shit like crest beasts. If there was any sort of realism there would not just be friction from the conquered people but also from her own citizens.

Like does no one give a fuck about the crest beasts?

>and performing miracles
Does Byleth ever actually do any god shit beyond being able to rewind time?

Who cares about a random paralogue? Unless you are autistic you're just going to recruit the chars you like on your first run instead of autistically minmaxing everything. You may as well do the better stories that give you the best first experience of the game and let you see the perspective of the story from your favourite character/who you agree with.

Has nice tiddies and ass

Recruiting Caspar for it is a lot easier since you can't B rank him before the timeskip without using NG+ perks.

he literally cuts a hole in the universe and crawls out of the void when he fuses with Sothis.

Edelgard with the info she’s working with isn’t wrong at all, but her methods are unquestionably imperialist and authoritarian.

Again, CLAUDE agreed with her overall viewpoint, and he’s the biggest fucking goodie goodie in this game

To be fair, Ferdinand's father is a Grade A douche and Edelgard was justified in removing his ass.

metal gear solid V: the phantom pain

>I felt having the main antagonist of the route be dealt with offscreen is “satisfying”

Play other routes

The Adestrian Empire is corrupt as shit and infested with Slitherers. Why the fuck Eldelgard attacked the church first?

>expect his supports with Leonie to end with lamely with him admitting that being a noble shouldn’t matter and nobles and commoners should all be the same
>his noblesse oblige is so strong it actually convinced Leonie that the class system is good and commoners and nobles each have their place
Fuck me, I started out hating him but Lorenz really is one of the better nobles
Not to mention he’s pretty baller in the main story too

>play BE first
>understand and sympathize with Edelgard since you don't have meta knowledge
>play Church second
>feel bad for killing the the lord who you supported
>learn of El's flaws and the good side of the church
>realize that the story unfolded due to tragedy of circumstances and each party's limited information
>play BL third
>recognize how the best aspects of El that made you side with her in BE can also result in her becoming a monster
>Dimitri's kino character development
>didn't play GD yet
>probably won't since Astral Chain is coming out
I really like playing in this order

>Uhhhh right why is why she tries to unify all three countries
Based
>and installs puppet regimes once they are defeated in battle
If you're talking about Cornelia, Edelgard goes out of her way to kill her on BE before she can turncoat and join the Empire. She lets most local lords keep governing their territories as before as well, in both the former Kingdom and the Alliance territories.
>and fights with monsters shooting fire everywhere
Ends justify the means. Also, the Kingdom uses crest beasts in battle as well.
Seethe harder.

I recruited caspar by just getting a C in his preferred weapon type(which doesn't take long to do) and then getting a C support. pretty sure Byleth's natural strength stat is enough to meet his criteria.

Cuts through the void, dies and comes back to life 5 years later.

Sure it is.

Which we never see happen again. What a waste, being able to slash through dimensions would be pretty cool.

>Claude
>good
If you’re almyran, he doesn’t give a fuck about fodlan

The only issue I have with that is I felt she should’ve trusted her classmates with that info. But on a macro level I don’t think it was wrong at all to not make her army terrified of some I identified third party with WMD capability like that

It wasn't that difficult. My first playthrough was BL and I recruited Lysithea, Dorothea, Raphael, Lorenz, Caspar, and Ignatz.

The only one I didn't actively pursue was Ignatz, he just sorta joined when I asked despite never inviting him out and only giving him his lost items. But the rest were simple enough.

GD is my favorite route though. Why do BLfags have so much autism about playing a different route first so you can more easily experience the entirety of BL?

In terms of world impact user. I played all the routes and already complained in many threads about how lazy and shitty it was to have the dubstep a fucking copy paste in epilogue instead of at least 2 extra chapters.

>She lets most local lords keep governing their territories as before as well
>I started the biggest war in a millennia to change nothing

Ferdinand admits his dad was a douche though. And he gets his status back in her ending. It sounds like you don't know Ferdie well if you think he's the type to hold grudges.

Aren't the lines pretty much exactly the same regardless of the gender that's chosen?

Attached: 1492270056110.png (344x135, 18K)

I suggest you play the game instead of playing these mental gymnastics.

>get help from slitherers, attack church first and win
>now have lots of new territories, manpower and resources to fuel the fight against the slitherers
>get help from church, attack slitherers first and win
>no new territories, nothing to replace lost manpower and resources, no help in beating the church

It was justified because his pre-timeskip design looks like complete fucking ass but then he ended up looking god tier post-timeskip and had the best route focused on character development and personal antagonists instead of stupid shit like dragons and cultists

Ferdinand’s Dad is a fucking cuntand even he acknowledged it when he gets shanked by bandits in his paralogue

>Ends justify the means.
That's a villain line

She is not fighting the church she is doing an imperialist aggressive invasion of the continent and killed thousands for ideological reasons, The people she allowed to keep governing are the ones who bent their knee and were subservient, not the actual people who tried to protect their country from invaders.

Literally what is the point in attacking the church? You can change the system with massacring half the continent, especially when everyone in power already agrees with you

I heard there were certain anons here talking ill of Lady Edelgard, I've come to 'persuade' you into reconsidering your actions.

Attached: 1566436448849.png (401x401, 217K)

>That's a villain line
Only because the people in charge don't like it when they're forced to admit the bare truth to themselves or the plebeians.

No
-Dimitri

>As the new Adrestian emperor, Edelgard dedicated her life to reshaping the delicate political structure of Fódlan. With tireless work and great sacrifice, she reformed the class system to ensure a free and independent society for all.
Seethe harder.

I found it the easiest by far. Just kill the named mage on the right and the others will retreat. Then use the usual warp/stride/rescue abuse to get a few units to Kerrigan Edelgard's face by turn 3. Give Ashe a killer bow and she goes down fast.

GD is nice for last because it gives you all the deepest lore to go with everything else, plus the best final boss. If anything BE should be played first because apparently going BL first will give you so much autism that it makes the route unplayable. But I agree, it was nice going from thinking Edelgard was alright to realizing just how fucked she was by going in that order too.

Marianne!

Attached: 1564783074887.jpg (400x400, 34K)

No it's because it's a classically evil sentiment used by evil people to justify evil things

Hubert didnt leave the manifesto in BL but Dimitri already executed Thalea by mistake so it probably dont matter

Alright user's I'm here to ask the hard questions.
Did Nemesis get to fuck Sothis' goddess cunny before killing her?

Attached: Nemesis_portrait.png (256x256, 53K)

I hope

>nobility rules over everyone, the same families as you pointed out
>the empire is founded on a massive lie

She literally did not change anything.

Nah. He is autistic about 1v1 on the battlefield, not in bed

MUH CRESTS

I mean hes still mocked.
Jokes dont make a character any more or less good.
Hes still an edgelord loser, but hes a good character because of it.

Edelgard now follows in the tradition of other female protagonists in the series where a vocal minority condenses any and all character and nuance they might have had into a single buzzword.

Behold the Grand History of Female Protagonist:

Celica is an idiot

Lyn is boring

Eirika is stupid

Micaiah is a Mary Sue

Lucina is boring

And now finally:

Edelgard is a monster
Congratulations Edelgard you've made it into the big leagues! Forget about nuanced writing or morally grey characters. Nah, senpai let's go back to the good old days where I didn't have to think about complex motivations, how environments and the situational context of their time shape characters as well as their actions, and how my own biases and privileges prevent me from relating and empathizing with certain characters.

If you can't act with 100% logic and complete knowledge that you shouldn't have 100% of the time you're objectively a bad character.

>I should've known that one day, you'd be haunting me as well
it's the most kino route, so of course people would end up liking him.

Attached: Dimitri.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Stop thinking in black and white.

>everyone in power already agrees with you
What? No. There's a reason she had to get rid of all the nobles in one fell swoop.

If you're talking about Claude and Dmitri (although they aren't part of BE) it's still not that simple. You keep acting idealistic and saying it can be done, but not how. Faerghus would particularly be difficult to ever wrest control from the Church. It'd be like walking into Saudi Arabia and telling everyone that Allah is a lie, the religion is a sham, and we should become atheist. Even if you're completely right you'd just get stoned to death.

Nobility is no longer based on blood. The caste system is gone and anyone can ascend to power or high status

youtu.be/Ke94Pjjffuc
Fucking kino, shitchoes btfo

mad

the FE reddit is a joke, I remember them going into panic mode when they found out Claude wasn't gay and it was hilarious to watch unfold.

Pleople like to side with victims.

Incorrect. The line was seized upon immediately after it was printed as an example of evil thinking in the "bad sort" of absolute monarch. The good sort of absolute monarch would never do such a thing; they would govern only for the good of God, and virtue, and morality, and thus for the good of the people.

I've seen nothing but the opposite, people going be first and becoming autists over every other route.

This whole scene was pure unadulterated kino

Best support
Best goddess tower
Best character developmebt
Best paralogue
Best S Rank
Best Girl

>there’s a reason she had to get rid of them all

The same noble families own the same land in her ending, user.

The difference is that Edelgard is not morally grey at all and if she wasn't an anime girl people wouldn't even pretend she isn't a completely straight villain. How on earth could you argue she is a hero compared to the other protagonists?

Nah, Dimitri fags literally refuse to go BE because of their autism.

its all they have

>The caste system is gone and anyone can ascend to power or high status

You was actually believe this. That hierarchal society can only exist due to magic.

The good ones like Ferdinand, yes. Or are you suggesting that they're as comically evil as their parents?

Basically this

>She is not fighting the church she is doing an imperialist aggressive invasion of the continent and killed thousands for ideological reasons
She's doing both. Part of her ideology is getting rid of the church and its influence.
>The people she allowed to keep governing are the ones who bent their knee and were subservient, not the actual people who tried to protect their country from invaders.
Holst is allowed to keep governing his territory and he wasn't an Empire supporter when there was still fighting in Leicester. His sister even died defending Derdriu.
>Literally what is the point in attacking the church? You can change the system with massacring half the continent, especially when everyone in power already agrees with you
The church is the is source and main authority in matters of the continent's ruling religion, which is entirely false. It's doubtful Rhea would've been cool with just admitting that shit and dropping out. While Claude isn't a fan of the church and Dimitri doesn't seem to have any strong feelings on the subject, the land is still full of random lords and authorities, who have ideological or practical reasons for supporting the church's teachings. That includes the western and eastern churches as well, since the church as an organization is only half the problem - it's the whole system of faith that is the issue, regardless of any of the particular denominations.

>anyone can ascend to higher power or status
Yeah a commoner with no inheritance, land, and probably dead relatives since commoners are the casualties of war can just suddenly compete with the wealthy landowners

I’d genuinely wager the opposite that Yea Forums would’ve like Edelgard 10 times more if she was a dude, and jerk off about how alpha he is just taking Fodlan for himself

Duscar was her fault.

>You was actually believe this.
The game literally states this though. You're literally arguing against canon at this point, user.

Take ownership of what you say and stop trying to hide behind vagueness.

'The ends justify the means' is largely a way for people to rationalise atrocities. Utilitarianism as a concept does not hold up to even basic scrutiny and usually the people who make claims like that suddenly start changing their tune when the people who has to suffer from that principle becomes them rather than other people.

The same noble families own their lands, user.

All I've seen is blue lions going black eagles to see the other side of the war, and then after playing it deciding Edelgard is stupid.

Join the military and work their way up then

Attached: 1566187890920.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

>The church is the is source and main authority in matters of the continent's ruling religion, which is entirely false.

In BE, edelgard’s new regime is founded on complete falsities.

Wasn't she just a child when it happened and possibly still getting probed by the molemen?

They would have but it would have been because he was this badass villain who didn't give a fuck, not because they genuinely thought he was right.

you're an idiot

No, the game does not state this. Your schizophrenic fanfiction is not canon.

>and if she wasn't an anime girl people wouldn't even pretend she isn't a completely straight villain
You people are more obsessed with her gender than ones defending her. Are you just mad that you can waifu a bad person or something?

>thought nothing of killing innocents
>She literally turns her own students into monsters

Those are possibly the two most unforgiving things she does, turning the students of her house in monsters is even worse because they aren't even doing that willingly.

wait a second.... that dagger,,,,, i recognize it

I'm mad that Claude isn't gay.

>no u
Braindead

They are even more assblasted when reminded Fem Byleth can romance all the major characters.
There is no point arguing on Yea Forums anymore, it's been the case for a while. It only devolves into shitpost.

I'm not sure where you've seen this but I've constantly seen people screeching about not playing BE because villain route, etc, etc. The only autism I've seen with BE is "Edelgard" did nothing wrong, which even that is a bit rare in its purest form.

>two edeltrannies jerk themselves off because they can’t win 1 (one) singular argument

Nice

Also, he is the only true moraly gray lord out of the three.

Claude is just good and Edelgard is just evil, or would you call someone like Zephiel a moraly grey character?

I mean it's either that or people are actually so retarded that they think what she did was right genuinely, which is even worse so you should probably be glad people are jumping to that conclusion

Having an actual arc and a story where he has agency instead of being led along by events around him.

Objectively correct.
But you forgot to mention how she has the best smile.

Attached: 1565552933953m.jpg (957x1024, 111K)

So those who got body snatched by those who slither are just dead huh? That's depressing.

I've gone BL and Church so far, does Edelgard literally find a way to get rid of Crests in her ending? Like, not that she makes it so that crests = instant nobility and high standing, but crests as a whole and relic weapons are completely gone.

Because seriously, crests DO give a person innate talent and power that would make them rise to the top naturally, and relic weapons are fucked up enough that a single one can secure an entire border from repeated outside invasions for centuries. That's a hell of an advantage in her ideal society, same as people already having wealth, connections, and education to seize higher spots in society than commoners.

Edelgard's regime is based on an ideology that doesn't pretend to invoke some scripture as objective truth of right and wrong. You can agree with her ideology or disagree with it. The church's teachings are literally, objectively and knowingly false - they preach the words of a dead dragon alien, worship her as a goddess and teach prayers that will never be answered, because the "goddess" is dead and can't do anything.

A boar denied his mud pit.

Argue with what? You retard saying Edeltard, Edeltranny over and over again? There is nothing to argue about. Stick to your favorite house and fuck off.

Salty as fuck.

It’s entire foundation is a lie.

This is a fact you cannot weasel out of.

Why are you trying to derail the conversation?

this is the price we have to pay for pandering to the retarded otomeshits

He's only morally grey for a while. He's good at the start and good at the end again.

Nice argument

Women and Metal Gear fans.

What "lie" do you mean? Because the faith the church is spreading is exactly that.

Just to say, it isn't her fault but Duscar was only 4 years before the start of the game which would put her at 13-ish years old. It took place multiple years after Dimitri and Edel last saw each other, so for her to show up commanding the people who committed it and admitting to knowledge that they did it would make it not a big leap to assume she did it for the characters in the game if you didn't have assured knowledge that she didn't like the player would.

Continuously repeating yourself doesn’t make you right user

>or would you call someone like Zephiel a moraly grey character?
Yeah, I just don't agree with his idea that dragons would fix everything.

How would Sothis react to seeing Grug?

Crimes of the slitherers are attributed to the church. This new regime is built on a bold faced lie.

All of these are only true on Yea Forums.

> comes up with nothing but Edletards and so on
> lel nice argument
Last (you) I'll ever give you.

Oh so now you want to argue or was the church responsible for the nuke? That’s almost as ridiculous a notion that you pass as female

I don't think anyone is arguing against that

Hanneman makes the equivalent of relics for non crest bearers and she gives crest stones to people who go above and beyond in her eyes.

Punished Dimitri is the only one of the three that feels somewhat human. Edelgard does retarded shit and Claude is straight-up betraying his own archetype of being a scheming smart-guy by being an absolute retard in every route possible including his own.

Outside from the edge of the few first post-TS chapters; he feels honestly relatable. Someone too trusting of others, ending up being unable to trust anybody else; then improving on it.

I like Armstrong, but he doesn't hide the fact that he's social darwinist that doesn't even pretend he cares about the common people. All he wants is to force his ideology onto society with style. Edelgard is so retarded and unlikable, her views are similar to Armstrong, even admitting to Dimitri it's she's self-posturing based on self-righteousness , but unlike Armstong, she convinces herself she's doing it for the commoners. She even tells Dimitri to check his privilege, even though she has lived her life as a Elite Noble like him.

Attached: 1566003927324.png (1077x339, 618K)

In Japan he was voted the most popular lord and blue lions was the most popular house, in Korea Edelgard was voted the most hated character.

Further proof that IS is shit:
When you kill Rhea but romance Sothis, why absolutely 0 mention of it? There are so many things like it in this game its annoying

Nice deflecting the rest of the entire thread. I suggest bringing some arguments next time, or just killing yourself right now. Because you’ll never win one

He wasnt edelgard

That doesn't have anything to do with ideology, that's just wartime propaganda. Whether the church bombed a town or not has no bearing on ideas like meritocracy being "true" or not, because they're just opinions. Meanwhile, the church's entire religion is objectively false, because there is no goddess. That is a fact, not an opinion.

> 60+ % females
> BL is the ultimate Otome House and even has Mercedes just in case
Really makes you think

Well, I mean, they have their own Edelgard living up north, so they wouldn't romanticize her like people here do.

Arvis has 70% her depth with 2% her dialogue lines. Edelgard spends half her character development moments making contextual changes to the same tired mantras, and it kills her characterization when she constantly continues to try to defend herself in the eyes of the people she has marked for death.

Some user already mentioned that but it was a necessary lie to keep her army focused. What do you think it would do to troop morale to know some random third party has WMD capability when they’re focused on taking down the church. Never mind the fact there are likely spies in her ranks.

That doesn’t automatically invalidate the entirety of the movement and she’s not even the only lord to do this or similarly inconsiderable of their army

I mean he plan doesn’t seem much different from Walhart’s, just conquer everything to fix everything, and I don’t see anybody sucking his dick.

>murders your entire family
>gets confronted later
>You better check your privilege
That will show him.

edelgard is still the most deployed character since day 1 by the global online stadistics

>I literally did not pay attention:the post

Among the most deployed. Not THE most deployed

>She even tells Dimitri to check his privilege, even though she has lived her life as a Elite Noble like him.
That's only because Dimitri started going on about the commoners first. She's just pointing out that he's not in a position to speak on their behalf.

Most deployed doesn't mean most liked. Just means the majority of people played her route first, and she was a broken unit.

>Love him on the surface level for being an unapologetic edgelord.
>Love him on a deeper level because he's an unapologetic dork who cares about his friends.
Bernie put it best, he's a nut.

>I don't see anybody sucking his dick
Probably because his game is 7 years old and no one sperged out about him being mean to their favorite lord.

She was also the 2nd most popular character in those same polls. She is polarizing, which is to be expected

>Meanwhile, the church's entire religion is objectively false, because there is no goddess. That is a fact, not an opinion.
Nah, sorry just looked in the pilpul guidelines and it can be safely handwaved as propaganda.

The worst one is when Dimitri questions why she's causing all this death and he gets back a 'NUH UH WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING BACK YOU'RE KILLING PEOPLE TOO YOU MONSTER'

Literally the war equivalent of shitposting

Anyone have the "best classes" chart?

i still have not seen dimitri in any of the online stadistics, not even the tea time ones, claude appears in the top deployed stats too that means blue lions is the least popular worldwide

In 1,000 years of Empirial history there have been two instances of large scale unrest. First when Loog and the northern lords had enough of Empirials treating the north like shit and revolted.
They're called "the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus" because the church gave favor to the struggle of the northen lords from the oppressive Empire. Circa year 600 of Empire.

Second, when the Alliance lords wanted freedom from Faerghus and the Empire for a more feudal city state type of loose government they revolted on two fronts and won because they had the advantage of natural borders. Good luck getting through the river Aimir, or the mountains of Heym, or even the peaks of Aillel unscathed, easy win for them.
I'd say they were worse off since, like you said, correctly there's a lot of revolts and border disputes, specifically in the Alliance, where each lord tries to be autonomous to gain more clout and influence on the council through subterfuge and straight up skirmishing your neighboring lords lands for monetary gain. This takes place circa year 800-850 of Empire history.

I'd say all the chaos is recent and mostly due and originating from the Alliance. Ignoring Duscur (Empire) and the coup in the Empire (technically Slitherers but they're pretty much the Empire itself anyway, a puppet state)

>Edelgard tells Dimitri to check his privilege
Holy shit, I thought the BLfags were lying when they said El acts like a 40k villain in that route. It's almost comedic.

Attached: 1902894837312.png (512x384, 303K)

People liked Walhart, but we didn't pretend that he was right.
People can like Edelgard, but don't pretend like she's right.

Not that user but if you have a hacked Switch, playing on Maddening is definitely worth it. It isn't half-assed at all I feel. With the increased levels, distribution of skills, and additional enemies on maps, it's practically complete already. It's actually starting to get slightly annoying where each weapon triangle user has the appropriate breaker skill, even fodder enemies, making it kinda feel like the weapon triangle is intact

Takes two to tango.

>stop killing commoners, the commoners don’t like dying in war
>check your privilege how could you possibly know that

He's a fellow incel that wants nothing than to crush a Stacy's skull.

I don’t think anyone is arguing against the fact that was a shit line of dialogue

No the best one was...

>the strong will no longer exploit the weak when only the strong is left alive

Is it really? I think I saw Ingrid pop up but yeah I don't see much BL

Something something enlightened one, something something all the lord exclusive classes, something something flying units, something something bow knights.

But she’s not wrong here

>he didn't pick Blue Lions

Attached: I seriously hope you guys don't dedue this.png (546x668, 340K)

>She literally turns her own students into monsters
I read how Mercedes is married off to some nameless noble and Marianne escaped the monastery during the timeskip if they're defeated in battle during the first part of the game. But this is new, please elaborate. You're talking about playable BE students that were left in that house or generic NPCs?

Yea Forums echo chamber is not the internet.

More like
>stop fighting the made-up religion, it's good for the peasants
>how would you know what's good for the peasants? checkmate sothiskeks

>Invade someone's land and take everything from them.
>UUHHHHMMMMM YEAH BUT IT TAKES TWO TO MAKE A WAR
Shut the fuck up user.

>She's just pointing out that he's not in a position to speak on their behalf.
Neither does she. But I'm willing to wager that most commoners, especially the ones part of the Kingdom and Alliance, aren't on board with Edelgard's war to remove the Church and reform the political structure, especially at the expense of their lives that Edelgard is more than willing ensure they get sacrificed for it.

Attached: 1566569778199.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

No it’s literally dimitri saying you are killing a bunch of people. It’s pretty cut and cry

>Lord
Unique class
>Physical attacker and decent to good SPD
Wyvern Lord
>Male physical attacker and shit SPD
War Master
>Female caster
Gremory
>Male caster
Dark Knight
>Middling stats
Dancer or bench

Generic NPCs, it's the mission before Jeralt dies

Her allies also massacre a village while she is present and then is mildly annoyed and then just lets them carry on as they were

Generic NPC students in her house get turned into Demonic Beasts.

Shouldnt have helped the Church Dimitri.
Now go suck Dedue's cock.

Attached: 1566683926977.jpg (550x550, 51K)

Not on her route.

Also all the other kidnappings the death knight does (presumably they are all fucking dead too since only Monica and flayn are present)

Yeah again, people seem to be forgetting Dimitri is willfully defending a religion built on a gigantic lie ADMITTED BY THE FOUNDER OF SAID RELIGION.

We’re basically fighting over who we think is more in the wrong, because both sides of the aisle have deep flaws. But that’s what makes the discussion interesting in the first place and that kinda nuance is alien to the FE series as a whole

>Yea Forums echo chamber
>We constantly fight over the ethics of Edelgard's goals and means of fulfilling said goals, there is a very clear divide in opinion.
If you want a circlejerk echo chamber that sucks off edelgard's clit, go to Reddit.

There is no nuance, if there is you wouldn’t have to make shit up.

Dimitri isn’t fighting for the church, he’s fighting because an invasive force is massacring people who didn’t want to get invaded.

>she's too much of a true believer to turn on the church on her own.

She believes in the Goddess, not the Church of Seiros
In fact, a devout believer like her would have even more reason to join her after seeing the archbishop of her beloved goddess' church turn into a fucking beast. She'd be more willing to fit to take down Rhea and reform the church.

Attached: __marianne_von_edmund_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_jivke__a9f2a47b325ab6261ebd8d3ba7266 (900x1224, 90K)

Please stop trying to draw a false equivalence between someone who starts a war and kills thousands of people and people who are fighting back

Dimitri does not care about the religion

She literally says that in her route

>Edelgard doesn't keep her cheese wax leggings on

That line is so misunderstood, it's honestly astonishing. It's obvious that Dimitri is fighting back and protecting his country, just like it should be obvious that Edelgard is fighting for her beliefs. Dimitri asks a dumb question and she turns it back at him.
>Why are you fighting for what you believe in?!
>lol I dunno, why are you fighting back?

Attached: 1563382439399.jpg (525x477, 41K)

Character development about her opening herself and trusting people ya know

Guess we’re just gonna ignore Dimitri in His entirety before Rodgridge getting shankeroo’d eh

She was also voted the second most popular in Korea on the same poll. Korea is tsundere as fuck for her.

How is it a dumb question? One of those things is much easier to justify than the other.

Why are you pretending that the rest of pretimeskip doesn’t exist? And why would someone so depressed by their beast crest join forces with the group forcing people into crest beasts

>Dimitri doesn't care about the Church but chose to shield its leader and knights from the Imperial Army
u wot m8s

Gotcha. Then I'll assume this is also what happens to BE Ferdinand if he bites it before the timeskip.

I sincerely suggest you play the game.

Don't even know what you're talking about

He is not a religious character, has no direct affiliation with the church and doesn't fight on their behalf either

Did you even play her route? Volkhard the fag with the black long hair is the one that gave that command and is the reason Dimitri becomes vengeful. It's only after the war you betray him and get revenge.

>Please stop trying to draw a false equivalence between someone who starts a war and kills thousands of people and people who are fighting back

>racist
>tells people to check their privilege
What the fuck even is Edelgard?

It's a dumb question, because the answer is well known and obvious. Both Dimitri and Edelgard are fighting for what they believe is right. Dimitri is fighting to protect his country and get revenge for his dead family. Edelgard is fighting to create a better world she envisions.

As does literally everyone else at the monastery?

It's an invading army? What do you expect?

Of course I picked lions, you just happened to die Doodoo

Attached: 2019082315032100-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Great taste. Out of all the girls in the game I feel like she had a better reaction to marriage.

Oh here we go again.
Listen, brainlet. She said those words because Dimitri kept fighting a war he wasn't going to win.
Claude fought the necessary battles to ensure the Alliance's safety and not set the nation on fire over a huge war.
Dimitri didn't do that. Even after being taken down, he kept fighting, not caring about the safety or well-being of the nation, all because he was blinded in rage because of his personal vendetta at Edelgard.
Imagine the Japanese continuing to fight the war even after the two nukes dropped, not caring about their country's safety. Just war war war because their leader doesn't know when to surrender.

That's why he's the King of Delusions

Attached: 1565271673584.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

There is no chance ever where she joined the BE route.

Dimitrifags will literally not even accept the possibility their ebin punished godking isn’t 100% in the right even when you put the entirety of the game’s 4 routes into context there is absolutely downsides to enabling the status quo of the church to continue

Imagine not letting Dimitri die with dignity

Attached: 1565605617442.png (984x2412, 1.48M)

Stop trying to defend yourselves you sexist pigs!

Attached: 70F0A5F1-2D0D-4AA6-AC3D-F9FBC1A48635.jpg (850x1202, 58K)

That's a sad picture when you think about everything...

Because he gets lines like this

Attached: Dimitri.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

But I thought Dimitri had nothing to do with the Church??? Are you trying to tell me you have no response, perhaps because you're full of shit?

>edeltard actually believe dimitri is a devout believer
At this point it’s not even “play other routes” it’s play the fuck game, hell even read a wiki, following twitter feeds about yuri porn doesn’t impart knowledge about the game

I'm going to assume you're autistic but I will explain that when people say phrases like that it is not a genuine question and is more of a protest about the fact she is killing people.

As another example, if someone says to you 'How could you do something so selfish?' they do not actually expect you to sit down and explain in detail what allows you to be selfish but are protesting at your actions.

Letting Dedue turn into a crest beast out of desperation is more dramatic desu
More kino

Seems like everything's well.

dimitri is such a joke of a character
>hur dur must go to enbar to kill edelgard
>i will kill everyone
>after murdering her i will rape her dead body
>rodrigue dies
>hmm i guess im a good boy now

this shit made no sense, if anything it should have made him even more angry and more retarded, this is why i cannot take dimitri seriously as a character

Well, the one where he cries like a bitch isn't as good as this one that's for sure.

Dimitrifags never bring this up because it destroys their "no u" argument. Edelgard has shown that she will let people surrender peacefully without conflict in the BE route.

Dedue is the best character in the game, therefore BL is the best route in the game. Prove me wrong

Did you stupid negro do any of Marianne's supports? She only sees the Goddess and animals as the only stuff she can open to.

Why would Marianne stay at the church after seeing the fucking head of it turn into an eldritch beast just like her biggest fear is? Why would she stay at that place run over by said beast?

>but dimitri
Yikes. The absolute state of inceltards

So I am guessing Claude snapped her neck? Because Byleth smashed her head and well Dimitri stabbed her chest. Did he pool a Deadpool?

>And why would someone so depressed by their beast crest join forces with the group forcing people into crest beasts

Actually this, Edelgard is the one who actually embodies the reason she hates her crest.

We actually played the game, she and Flayn leaves if you join Edgelord.

There is no chance she would ever join the faction forcing people into becoming crest beasts. Cope.

Can you explain what he has to do with the church? Have you even played his route?

His post refers to the fact that he (along with literally everyone else there) defends the monastery because they are being attacked by an army. If they were being raided by bandits they would do the same, but that doesn't make them affiliated with the church. Equally, they are all resident there and most have no issue with the church, so there is no reason why they would abandon them all to die.

This is different from Edelgard who is actively attacking the church (and students and staff) with intent to kill them. There is not a moral equivalence here.

Despite your bitching, she'll still be plenty popular in the normie circles who'll play the most popular route at the outset and call it a day.

And she'll still be loathed by anyone who's made it through any of the other routes. She's a fine enough character, but that doesn't mean she's not a shitty person.

>and is more of a protest about the fact she is killing people.
Which is exactly what makes it a dumb question to ask - Dimitri is killing people as they speak as well. He's just fighting for a different set of beliefes and Edelgard's response brings that to mind.

Yeah, why would she ever consider trusting someone like herself?

Probably because she doesn't in her own route and that's the only context Marrianne joins?

> Yuri
Obessed and seething.

Attached: __byleth_byleth_dorothea_arnault_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by (720x1050, 105K)

Lmfao no you clearly didn’t you neanderthal. Marianne doesn’t leave

>Please stop trying to draw a false equivalence between someone who starts a war and kills thousands of people and people who are fighting back

>she leaves
???
Did you even play BE?

Attached: EB7TOzhUYAY-K1e.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Marianne doesn't leave in BE you humongous faggot

>dragon degeneration
Is this ever properly established in one of the games or is it just a general term in use from the numerous dragons that end up as the final boss villains across different games?

That image has all the markings of a Dead End. Great Lord about to die at the hands of the Red Emperor during a stormy and rainy night after possibly losing 3 close friends in that last battle? At that point cursing his circumstances is the only thing he can do.

Not him, but I'm pretty sure I saw a screenshot posted on /feg/ of Marianne in the base you hang around before assaulting Garreg Mach on BE.

NOOOOOOOO MARIANNE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR DIMITRI

He wasn't the one leading his country in those 5 years. He was near instantly imprisoned by Cornelia and because she was in charge he was a fugitive in his own home. So what does he do? One man crusade through his rage. He's haunted by the images of dead friends and family, all screaming at him to kill Edelgard. He's not the reason the kingdom keeps fighting until after he comes to his senses, that's Felix's dad, Sylvain's dad, Ingrid's dad, and other eastern lords. Whereas all the western lords fought for a time, until Cornelia convinced them to become the dukedom of Faerghus. All this time what remains of the kingdom was searching for Dimitri. He wasn't even coronated until after the war.

How about his Kingdom canonically being associated with the Church and him literally housing Rhea and the Knights after the monastery is attacked?

>dimitri is killing as well
He’s killing violent invaders who are invading with an intent to kill holy fuck you have brain damage

Oh so you actually are retarded ok nevermind

Try punching someone in the street and then when you get your ass kicked say you were doing it for your beliefs and I'm sure everyone will agree it was as much his fault as yours

As much as I prefer Edelgard, I really fucking want a route where they make up. Because their fate is tragic as all hell and made even worse by people pitting them against each other

Yeah unlike Edelgard, who surrendered once the war looked unwinnable for the safety of the nation. I still remember in the throne room where she shook Dimitri's outstretched hand.

If I have Rank B support with Lysithea what stats do I need?

>Expecting a BLfag to play BE
The posts about playing BL first imparting too much autism to enjoy other routes is unironically true.

>rodrigue dies
It was a number of factors, but mostly the realization that forsaking his duty for bloody revenge would just lead to an endless cycle of war, and that before he considers the offensive, the priority is to make sure he loses no one else in the process.

>the king of Faerghus wasn't leading his country
Are you retarded? Did you even play BE?
The Kingdom never subdued to the Empire in BE because the Empire never made progress in the war. Dimitri was in full control of Faerghus and allied with the church and Rhea

You mean like every faction?

And he believes it is right to fight to protect his country and get revenge for the fallen. And Edelgard believes it is right to fight to create a better world. Are YOU brain damaged that you're unable to understand this?

but first, lets talk about the tragedy in duscur

>someone goes into your house and starts killing your family
>you run across the street to a neighbor
>they let you in because they see you running from a murderer

She only leaves if you bully her too hard.

Attached: 2019082402010800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Exactly, now you get it. Everyone's a dick outside of their respective routes.

Attached: 1566476181147.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

>all these mental gymnastics
Edeltards are truly amazing.
Why do you try so hard to defend the undefendable?
Please tell me because I'm actually curious.

>He wasn't the one leading his country in those 5 years
Yes, he was. Play the BE route. Dimitri is the king of Faerghus and in charge up to the moment he dies in battle.

The Empire and Alliance do not shield Rhea nor are they considered nearly as closely allied to the Central Church. Talk to some of the NPCs at the beginning of the game, retard.

How do these bad endings even happen?

How do you get these cursed endings?

You mean the Blue lions in Edelgard's route?

One person is killing people and the other people is trying to get them to stop killing people

>dimitri thinks that he is right to avenge his countrymen and protect his people
>edeltard thinks that she is right to conquer them and kill them
>these are somehow equivalent beliefs

Attached: centrist flash.jpg (500x626, 109K)

> disappeared with a single horse
YOU JUST KNOW
Jokes aside, apart from her and Dedue, who doesn't make it to the meeting

We're talking about the scene before the last two fucking maps of blue lions you retard. Have you played blue lions? Apparently not.

Yep. You have fucking brain damage.

The only recruitable people who absolutely won't join Edelgard are the church and HILDA.

But you can add Marianne to the list who make absolutely no sense sticking around with Edelgard, along with Felix and Ferdinand.

It's implied that in routes where she is not recruited she kills herself during the timeskip

Now turn that into an army and consider that by shielding that person you invite the army to ravage your own territory. I'm not saying Edelgard was right, but of course she's going to go after the Kingdom that's literally shielding her true target.

I think it's if they die in part 1, since they don't actually die there.

Read the fucking thread retard.

>We're talking about the scene before the last two fucking maps of blue lions you retard

How the fuck is this BL, dumbass? It's BE

Yeah, she doesn’t join that faction. You braindead faggots are so obsessed with dimitri and BL you bring him up even when it defeats your own points

you are fucking stupid

Well, both feel the sting after the deed. That being said, it'd take Sothis gaining a body in order to verbally brutalize those two and Rhea to get things sorted out.

My crowning achievement.

Attached: 34534554345353.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

>marianne kills herself if you don't recruit her or start golden deer
I feel so guilty now

Attached: 1561194466406.gif (400x215, 1.04M)

Everyone except for Hilda, Hubert, Flayn, and Seteth in their routes can miss the meeting.

Attached: 2019082402013800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

>these differing beliefs aren't equal because I only agree with one of them
Okay then, retards.

>the murderer is right for trying to kill your neighbor for protecting you

No see, the ones without brain damage are the ones who realise that attempting to impose your ideals on a continent not originally united under one rule is not worth the loss of lives.

Yeah I guess Marianne will just stay at the church even after witnessing Rhea turn into a fucking beast huh?

Luckily, I marry her in every run.