What was the point of this fucking character?

What was the point of this fucking character?
You can delete her from the game and the story doesn’t change at all
Fucking kojima and his addiction to grown women in bikinis

Attached: 6E790D9E-0F30-4A2B-8F84-464E1A14B38C.jpg (700x391, 37K)

It sells copies.

So Kojima could get off

i really dont understand how you tranny and kotaku writers cant understand this:
men like tits and ass
men like video games
thats it, why do we have to justify having a hot chick in a video game? we like big boobies, now shut the fuck up. it doesnt need to be rationalized any further.

>and the story doesn't change at all
you die

>Fucking kojima and his addiction to grown women in bikinis
he btfo'd Joost so not sure about that

>grown women in bikinis

this. OP is a faggot

You need to spend more time here if you don't understand what makes virgins tick

You can choose to kill her so i dont see whats the problem

Why do you keep spamming anti kojima threads? Fuck off

I was just thinking that, fucking pedo OP hates titties

I like tits and ass but I don’t like quiet
I feel like her “invincible super human powers” ruin the seriousness of phantom pain and when you choose to kill her the game later obligates you to replay the mission and save her so you can watch the cutscene where she leaves
I can’t believe how retarded that sounds

The character is there for eyecandy.

If you kill her you get the best ending where Venom lives because he doesn't have to save the bikini bimbo from horny russians. It's all quiet's fault Venom died.

The point of her is to sexually please us incels.

If you were making a game and you could get stefanie joosten to come in and model a black bikini for hours on end, why would you not put her in?

>It's all quiet's fault Venom died.
Venom died because some rookie kept shooting rockets at him

Hes a wannabe Hollywood director

idk, i enjoyed that last stand mission where you have to defend her. it actually took me like 40 tries because those tanks one shot you. i hadnt experience a challenge like that in a game in a long time. i also think aesthetically she looks good, that black and green with her white skin all look good, tits and ass aside. i also like the idea of a super woman sniper, even if it might be a bit cliched. i really have no problem with quiet other than her theme song being too cheesy.

Go more outside and take a fucking shower

>I feel like her “invincible super human powers” ruin the seriousness of phantom pain
The seriousness of the game was ruined the second you ran into the zombie fog ninjas.

Why is there a shower outside?

Not as stupid as super woman in bikini and muh doggy with armor and knife

Waifu

Attached: 1442432189730.jpg (640x640, 74K)

too much girl power in one unlikable cunt, one of the worst characters in, dare I say, media history.

>Not expecting weird shit on a Metal Gear game.
Fuck off already, pedo tranny.

>grown women in bikinis
As opposed to what? Children?
Kys

It's called rain dumb ass.

Attached: 1541906970405.webm (632x356, 2.31M)

She's ugly as fuck. Would've been hilarious if she actually ended up being Chico.

I can't believe he expects people to buy Death Stranding after what he did to Joost.

>dad walks in

wait, t-there's a secret reason for her exposure!
YOU'LL FEEL ASHAMED FOR YOUR WORDS AND DEEDS DAD.

Yeah, it was shitty, but those Kojima bucks weren't destined to last forever

Attached: 1442438438263.png (594x586, 779K)

>What was the point of this fucking character?
To have a woman in the story.
>You can delete her from the game and the story doesn’t change at all.
Without her you don't have the part where despite being basically a super-human weapon loaded with parasites that could have killed Venom and the whole of Mother Base just by speaking english, she sacrifices herself for Venom.
You see Skullface had 3 vials of english parasites so you are supposed to question what happened to the missing vial.

Beyond that unlike cucked western devs she exists to be a sexy lady for everyone who isn't a cunt or a fag.

>make a whore and call her a cyborg that has to breath through her skin
10/10 totally convinced. Kojima is a genius.

>You see Skullface had 3 vials of english parasites so you are supposed to question what happened to the missing vial.
It's explained in the cut mission that Eli had it

Did you forget Psycho Mantis stole the one Eli has on Mission 51 while they are burning the remaining two?

Attached: 2nd vial.png (466x531, 330K)

Cute

Attached: LookAtThis.png (698x619, 143K)

feet

Attached: 10.jpg (2472x3000, 637K)

Do we really need to keep seething about Quiet for 6 years?
Why can't avatar BiBo have a qt gf?

Attached: 1564255561879.png (548x538, 428K)

an excuse to scan joost's feet god hes such a fucking genius

Attached: joostfeet2.jpg (1800x1200, 1.12M)

Attached: 1550023035603.png (1000x1000, 367K)

She's best buddy

>too much girl power
If anything, Quiet was to impotent considering that she was supposed to be an elite assassin, the best Cipher could get with the resources of the Patriots and the US government.
>have a knife, a gun, body armor and a garrot
>get rekt by two guys with severe muscle atrophy and a lighter
>gets superpowers and can lift a grown man in full combat armor with one hand
>still gets manhandled by her human bf
>loses her superpowers for a hot minute
>immediately gets raped by Soviets
She can't do shit without her powers.

Attached: 1565653181807.jpg (1280x815, 216K)

if you look at the artbook there was a whole other story to this game we will never experience, including ninja adult Chico with the casette player still in his chest and other shit. Quiet likely had a whole cut actual story like everyone else.

>>get rekt by two guys with severe muscle atrophy and a lighter

The tapes said they or at least BB didn't suffer from it as the nurses kept moving their bodies around so they'd be ready to move upon awakening.

We saw the leaked script from 2012/2013 though. Chico was 1 sideop and we got all of Quiet's content

John woke from the coma before Venom did, but he was still extremely stiff when wrestling Quiet. All he managed to do was drag her back before she could shoot. He couldn't even get up at first after she threw him off

She'll die childless and alone, replaying the FFVII remake. Tragic.

Attached: 1566433443120.jpg (1080x809, 121K)

She'll settle down eventually

Attached: 47cae8a00033559c590ac2f95c5e5f8a8cbcfd5566afec4bd43b43eb8de8be77.jpg (800x668, 91K)

cringe

please elaborate

Nah, she has all the CloudxSephiroth slashfics to keep the biological clock at bay