It's been over a year and I still can't fucking believe it actually happened

It's been over a year and I still can't fucking believe it actually happened.

Attached: King_K._Rool_Comes_Aboard.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NGanS65NMc
youtube.com/watch?v=nKJywQF-cXA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui3Smeg2kFs
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/426988649/
youtube.com/watch?v=UrN-1vFtDHI
youtu.be/QsKO1w-zeqc
youtube.com/watch?v=EAZTBKHdv0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The reveal was pretty fucking kino.

I can't watch it without the biggest fucking smile on my face. Sakurai GETS why people wanted him for so long.

Attached: 1566680549412.jpg (1079x1017, 147K)

I feel sorry for you. You'll never experience the joy that comes from seeing beloved characters like K. Rool, Ridley, Belmonts and Banjo finally make it in because you're so obsessed with shitposting. Nobody even brought up anime swordsmen until you did.

What joy can I possibly feel from characters I don't give a shit about?

If you weren't such a cynical fuck you could understand how important it is to have these characters in the game at all. I don't care about Metroid at all but I understand what significance Ridley holds and why him being there is a big deal for his fans. Not everything has to be about what you want.

>Weebs are physically incapable of letting other people be happy so they have to shit up threads until everyone is as miserable as they are
Fire Emblem was a mistake

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Ridley is fine because he's still relevant and doesn't look like a Teletubby. He's a badass space dragon. K. Rool and Banjo are shitty cartoony cereal mascots that people only like due to nostalgia.

Why does every character have to be a "badass" it's fucking Smash Brothers. Is Mario a badass? How about Yoshi? We got enough "badass" characters already.

Interesting and cartoony characters is based, yes. Sorry that you will never "get" it

FE is based and requires more strategy to play than a generic cartoony 2d platformer like DKC that's all style over substance.

Since you're an underage fuck, let me explain this shit to you.
K. Rool is the main villain for Donkey Kong. You know how Mario has Bowser and Link has Ganon? Well that's K. Rool. See, before Sakurai sold out the series integrity, Smash used to be about Nintendo all stars. Every other villain was already in the game, so why not K. Rool? Now you can have DK fight his nemesis. Hell, you can have K. Rool fight the other villains or even Mario. You know, dream matches, like Smash was meant to be. You being too young to know who K. Rool is doesn't change the fact that he's an important character to the company's history. As for Banjo, he's a long time coming because he WAS a Nintendo character before they lost the rights to him not even 2 games into the series.

Attached: Dv7cUnZV4AEVWHj.jpg (360x207, 12K)

>Comparing Dante, Travis and Sol to generic FE lords and JRPG characters
You should be ashamed of yourself.

after smash 4 was endless shill/relevant characters I'm glad Sakurai actually threw a bone to the fans for once

It wasn't all shilling characters user
>Mega Man
>Little Mac
>Pac Man
>Ryu
>Cloud
We got some good out of it.

>The virgin FEggots
>All share the same moveset because they have no distinct qualities
>Get beaten up in their own reveal trailers
>Are widely disliked by the public to the point where their games get dislike bombed on Youtube and metacritic
>The CHAD Kremling King
>One of the most creative movesets in the game, referencing every minute detail of the character's history
>Got a kino trailer celebrating his grand return with a triumphant remix of his classic theme song
>Beloved by both boomers and zoomers as one of the all time classic gaming villains to the point where he single handedly revived interest in the older DKC titles
Don't be angry at FEfags, just laugh at them for they will never know our success.

Attached: 1533905490315.gif (321x262, 320K)

>FE lords
>generic
Want to know how I know you've never played a single FE game in your life?

Compared to the three characters I mentioned they are generic as fuck.

>Smash used to be about Nintendo all stars.
Captain Falcon and Ness were literal whos in 1999.
>Every other villain was already in the game, so why not K. Rool?
Because wanting a character specifically to fill an arbitrary quota is fucking stupid. It's like saying Vivian from Paper Mario should be included for trans representation. Although I'd even prefer her in Smash over K. Rool.
>You being too young to know who K. Rool is doesn't change the fact that he's an important character to the company's history.
So important that he was forgotten by Nintendo for an entire decade and replaced in his own series with a tiki and walrus.
>As for Banjo, he's a long time coming because he WAS a Nintendo character
Banjo has no importance to gaming and never did. Super Mario 64 revolutionized 3D platformers more than that ugly bear.
Now eat shit and fap to your bara croc more.

Smash 4's newcomer cast was far better than Ultimate's because it gave us lots of interesting characters instead of just boring roster picks to pander to overgrown manchildren.

Attached: palutena.jpg (686x588, 111K)

>Incineroar
>Simon Belmont
>Joker
>Not interesting

Attached: DNpRNWDVAAAuAex.jpg (384x363, 23K)

>NEVER EVER

Attached: 3fd.png (1126x960, 1.28M)

>implying the opinions of a bunch of manchildren and autists matter
FE will always be more relevant and popular than DK. When did the last new DK game come out? Oh yeah. Over five years ago. Meanwhile FE Three Houses was just released last month and became the fastest-selling game in the series with nothing but praise. Not to mention FE Heroes has made a lot more money with just one game than the entire classic DKC trilogy on the SNES. FE is only hated by stinky Smash trannies and bara scalies like yourself.

Attached: b639a2bcc730ca65842eaa5976060a65.gif (500x500, 199K)

>Smash 4's newcomer cast was far better than Ultimate's because it gave us lots of interesting characters instead of just boring roster picks to pander to overgrown manchildren.
oh/ he's retarded. move along folks. the zoom zoomie zoomer is just learning how to type.

Attached: 1462217993063.gif (400x460, 57K)

>Captain Falcon and Ness were literal whos
Were Mario, Pikachu, Link, DK, Yoshi, Kirby, Samus, Luigi and Jigglypuff literal whos? People use this argument all the time, but that's two characters out of 12.
>Because wanting a character specifically to fill an arbitrary quota is fucking stupid. It's like saying Vivian from Paper Mario should be included for trans representation.
That's a cop out and you know it. There's nothing arbitrary about wanting a memorable character who's provided some of the best boss fights in gaming history and is consistently one of the most important parts of the franchise.
>So important that he was forgotten by Nintendo for an entire decade and replaced in his own series with a tiki and walrus.
The whole DK franchise was forgotten until Returns. It's not like they specifically excluded K Rool from all the shitty Gamecube, GBA and DS titles. Even then, Retro themselves want to bring him back but were told to let Sakurai do it first. The fucking irony of you using a Palutena reaction picture when she was in the exact same boat as K. Rool, completely forgotten until Pit showed up in Brawl.
>Banjo has no importance to gaming and never did. Super Mario 64 revolutionized 3D platformers more than that ugly bear.
Wrong. Banjo basically innovated the collectathon platformer that Nintendo themselves went on to do with Odyssey. He also represents the working relationship between Nintendo and Microsoft.

You can seethe all you want, but he's back and he's not going anywhere.

Attached: DkF_hysVAAIklcO.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

Rare-era DKC was pretty phenomenally successful, though.

How did Three Houses sell? I think September or October we'll get official Nintendo numbers, I imagine its at least at 2+ million currently which is crazy good. Word of mouth has been strong too

>FE will always be more relevant and popular than the series that created Mario and made Nintendo a household name

Attached: 1453520640928.png (599x484, 180K)

I had no idea who Samus was before Smash. Another literal who.

That sounds like a you problem. Super Metroid was one of the best and most acclaimed games on the SNES.

>tfw FEggots can't use the HBomberGuy charity image anymore because the new FE game has literal LGBT pandering in it.

Attached: 394.jpg (300x261, 42K)

Imagine being so assblasted that a goofy fat croc is in a party game for kids. SEETHE MORE I WELCOME IT

Attached: 1562727544669.png (203x203, 87K)

>palutena reaction pic
no i’m not reading that

Attached: 2CBA3460-8465-4073-A0FA-FDB65B62BB5B.jpg (512x384, 48K)

That’s revisionist bullshit. No one game a flying fuck about Super Metroid back in the day. It sold far less than F-Zero.

>Inspired the creation of an entire genre, including one of the defining PS1 classics
>No one gave a flying fuck about it
zoom zoom zoom

Attached: LM2RV2I.jpg (800x450, 98K)

>literally DK but less fun
>cancerous projectle spam character
>wasted potential: the character
>interesting

see get fucked, alpharad

Attached: 1453850619339.png (810x688, 455K)

I love him.

Attached: krool43.png (1134x1134, 273K)

Pretty rich using a Lyn reaction fag image considering she's been stuck as a shitty assist trophy nobody cares about for three games in a row

Attached: 5c5.jpg (1503x1080, 334K)

How in the fuck is Incineroar anything like DK? Are you fucking baiting?

Attached: D5q3JWbW4AASIJf.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Counting the DK arcade trilogy as part of DKC is cheating and you know it.

confirmed he hasn't played the game and is just looking for (you)s

/thread over. this guy is a faggot

Attached: 1484990192867s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

At least Lyn is still relevant in her own series. And she's practically a shoo-in for Smash 6 while it's likely that bara croc could be cut.

>there are K.Rool bros that didn't live to see the day come

Attached: he didn't keep it secret, he didn't keep it safe.jpg (1160x1920, 443K)

Are people really trying to argue that nobody gave a fuck about K. Rool when Sakurai himself fucking said that his overwhelming popularity in the ballot is the reason he was chosen? Are you people fucking mental?

Attached: D5TZ5P5WwAACl9P.jpg (640x480, 19K)

i like this reaction image. very well nice. downloaded to my hdd. you cannot have it back

Attached: 58f4c813f936e5b1af3ffde01101f2aa.jpg (210x240, 13K)

>Lyn is a shoo in
>When Three Houses has a whole new slew of characters to shill

Attached: 1428003130202-1.png (274x385, 130K)

Reddit filename

whoa buddy, you can't just go around downloading someone's reaction images like that!

fuck. sorry gatorfriend. the quads dont lie.

Attached: 1481063154316.jpg (512x512, 45K)

>implying they won't add in multiple FE reps for Smash 6

>shoo-in for Smash 6
Fucking retard if any Fire Emblem character is a shoo-in it's the fucking protag from Three Houses. You know, the game that is enjoying far more popularity than Lyn's game ever will?

You didn't say DKC. You said Fire Emblem will always be more popular and relevant than DK. Donkey Kong is a fixture in both American and Japanese pop culture. Fire Emblem will never reach that no matter how much Nintendo tries to shill it.

Lyn is the most popular female character in the series.

Attached: 206.jpg (450x1024, 87K)

99.9% of quads mean shit

Attached: 1566679842639.png (480x704, 509K)

so nice. i saved it twice

Attached: nice.png (665x378, 27K)

The DK arcade games are more well-known than FE, sure. But there is no way in hell FE isn't more relevant and popular than DKC now.

>At least Lyn is still relevant in her own series
Fucking how? She was in one game and then got confined to shitty spinoffs. Maybe if they remake FE7 but until then no.
>The most popular female character in Fire Emblem isn't even popular enough to get ballot votes
So this is the power...of waifuism...whoah...

Nu-Fire Emblem was a mistake

no. no. running over my neighbor's kid was a mistake.

Attached: 1523750590060.gif (600x461, 183K)

>Could have had a nice comfy DKC/Roolbro thread
>Rosterfags had to shit it up even though OP didn't even mention Fire Emblem or anime swordsmen at all
Rosterfaggotry is a disease

Attached: D5Sa3CeU8AA6w_f.jpg (320x317, 17K)

That's the point, some people have such a hateboner for swords that any character that uses any kind of blade gets shat on by those retards.

This madman has to be stopped

>post yfw smash 6 will have a shit ton of niche characters before lyn

Attached: 1448640528308.png (400x300, 260K)

That's Sakurai's fault for choosing the blandest swordsmen possible. Nobody would complain about Alucard, Zero or Dante if we didn't have Marthoids and Corrin making them look bad.

That's every smash-related thread nowadays.

Attached: hahahahahahahahaha.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Attached: 975DB79C-FA54-42F7-A8B9-482C13BD5AA8.jpg (643x839, 74K)

This is a delightful image user

Dumbass. The reason she didn't get a lot of votes in the Ballot is because most people thought it would only be used for Smash 4, and Lyn was already an Assist.

>gachafags who don't even play FE and only want to see Lyn in cute outfits

Attached: 455890D0-D927-42D9-9649-8D2D5FAD0513.jpg (643x521, 337K)

>>Could have had a nice comfy DKC/Roolbro thread
You've already had plenty of those kinds of threads though. Stop hogging board space.

>Stop discussing video games on Yea Forums I need room for my politics and Twitter threads

Sakurai stated the reason Ridley was included was because of the ballot, inspite of Ridley being a stage hazard in Smash 4

Ridley was a stage boss and Sakurai eventually listened to the outcry from fans. Where was Lyn's outcry? Lmao

The only way of Lyn to be in Smash 6 is if they make a remake of FE7

Ridley is a special case. And being a stage hazard isn't enough to deconfirm a character when King Dedede also appeared in Dream Land.

Chrom was a fucking final smash and still is, but because he was a popular request from Japanese fans he was included. Lynfags are just FE Ashleyfags.

>this reaction pic
I'LL SAVE IT, NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW

Attached: CONFOUND THOSE DOVER BOYS.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Uhh yeah because smash threads (read: rosterfaggotry generals) are not hogging board space.

Attached: bigguys.jpg (1638x922, 211K)

>Lynfags are just FE Ashleyfags
Holy shit it's true

Attached: 1393456487488.jpg (158x153, 7K)

I'm sorry the only thing that appeals to you is flashy junkfood with no substance.

To be fair, like with Dark Samus, Chrom really got in because he could work as a low effort echo of Roy.

Both DS and Chrom are characters that previously missed their window of opportunity, so getting in as echos was essentially their consolation prize. Problem is, you can't do that with Lyn because there's not a suitable enough character for her to be a clone of.

Being a final smash or a stage hazard is not the same as being an Assist. There's a reason why most rosterfags think having their character in as an Assist is the equivalent of being kicked in the balls. See: Waluigi and Bomberman.

First of all, Dedede debuted in Brawl which didn't have that stage and even then he was just a tiny sprite in the background, not a full 3d model that moves and attacks like a playable character.

How is it true? Lyn is far more important to her series than Ashley is to hers.

>implying cereal mascots have substance

That's fair but I don't think the discussion of Chrom being an echo was even on the table until echoes were officially named in Ultimate. Most people were probably expecting him to be a unique newcomer in Smash 4, which Sakurai even said almost happened until he decided Robin was a better choice. As for no character being suitable for Lyn as an echo, is Ganondorf suitable as a Captain Falcon clone?

Because Lynfags, like Ashleyfags, like to act smug as a means to cope with their own failures. Both characters are permanent assist trophy fodder and will never be playable. If it's any consolation, at least Lyn is an actual main character in her game and Lynfags have yet to run afoul of other rosterfags the way Ashleyfags did to Roolfags.

This is getting awkward. I’m outta here

Attached: 2B368CB7-3529-4609-93EB-DA241389A639.jpg (850x1236, 175K)

>Lyn is far more important to her series than Ashley is to hers
I like Lyn but she isn't even important in her own game

>Both characters are permanent assist trophy fodder and will never be playable.
Source: My ass

I'm here. I give no fucks about the apathetic or spiteful. K. Rool is my favorite creation from video games. His reveal was a surprise. I stopped playing games in 2011. K. Rool's debut in Smash Bros. made me appreciate the great times of the past and he's something that inspires me to move forward.

Wierd character choice but at least his moveset is original

Based as fuck.

Attached: 223.gif (360x270, 2.22M)

Ridleyfags felt like they were kicked in the balls when he was a boss in 4. Stop pretending like there's a huge difference.

Still more important than Ashley.

Ignorant nostalgiafag. Games are still just as good now as the old ones. Stop playing Western Triple A lootbox garbage.

>And she's practically a shoo-in
>Since Brawl
>Since Tr4sh
>Since Ultimate
The delusion cycle continues.

How come DKCbros share a sense of brotherhood and friendship even if they disagree between K. Rool and Dixie, while FEfags always shitpost each others characters and games?

Attached: 1537377117535.jpg (219x290, 13K)

I said I stopped playing games not that I despise or disregard newer video games.

because overrepresentation and waifus.

i dont think any of us are arguing if we'd fuck candy kong or not

Much appreciated

Didn't stop based Ridley from getting into Ultimate. Even Chrome got in via the same spill, what's Lynfag's excuse? Nothing, they are just weak pussy bitches.

Attached: 1533761908788.png (700x700, 513K)

I'm in the same boat user. Even if younger fans don't know about him, I'm glad he's being introduced to a new generation and that they love him as much as we did.

Attached: save-it-its-all-yours-my-friend-1755451.png (500x605, 101K)

that's why i think even obscure picks from dead IPs deserve a shot one day

Attached: 1563407068458.gif (303x303, 813K)

Reminder that when people rightfully criticize the desperate FE shilling from Nintendo, FEfags will be extremely defensive and try to play the victim. When they do that, I want you to remember threads like this one.

Awesome. I enjoy seeing new fans introduced to the character too. I haven't tried playing as him myself but I am interested. He seems to play great as a legacy fighter.

Much agreed

Sakurai seems to agree. Just look at Rob, Pit, Duck Hunt, Little Mac and Simon.
You'd love him man, he has everything you could possibly want. The crown toss, the blunderbuss, the jetpack, the boxing punches, he even does the belly flop attacks from Donkey Kong Land on Game Boy. So much love went into him, you can just tell the designers are huge DKC fans.

It's been over a year and I still can fucking believe Genofags got BTFO.

Attached: 1542565019241.png (1413x757, 184K)

And his final smash is the fucking game over sequence from DK64 rendered beautifully in HD. Even his idle stance is that weird hand jig from DKC1.

Attached: 1565789275269.png (1289x430, 271K)

To be fair he's in the game he just isn't playable in any capacity.

I started doing cocaine that time. I'm surprised how time flies

I don't do anything and I still feel like this happened a couple months ago. It's honestly terrifying. One day I'll suddenly be old. Happiest gaming-related announcement I've ever been here for, though. Long live the king.

Attached: 74852702_p0.jpg (911x1024, 374K)

Me too : that day was like daydreamin'...

>We will never see another Direct full of non stop hype character reveals on that level ever again

Attached: 1406866571713.jpg (400x343, 39K)

DKC games are all the same generic 2d platformers without any socialization aspects that adds depth and complexity to other series like FE, so people aren't going to argue which characters are better unless rosterfaggotry is involved.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NGanS65NMc

What? I've seen many DKCfags argue whether the classic or Retro Studios games are better.

Because DKfags know every game is good on its own merits except for the boomers in /vr/ that only like the first two games. Even the "bad" games like DKC3 and DK64 are kino in their own way.

That's nonsense. DK Jungle Climber was a better game that Returns. Tropical Freeze might be better than 1 and 3, but 2 is the king.

FE is very popular with normalfags thanks to FE Heroes though. And Nintendo hasn't shilled it any harder than Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing or Pokemon.

Literal who != Literal who to YOU.
The world isn't centered around YOU.

there's still two spots. don't lose hope my little pepe

Yeah, all that depth and complexity really shows when people won't shut up about dragon cunny.

Joker, Hero and Banjo are all good characters, but that direct was rapid fire non stop hype.

We will after Smash 6 is announced. And better yet, it's virtually guaranteed to be a reboot, so there will be far more newcomers to reveal than in Ultimate.

Attached: Smash Reboot Roster.png (336x385, 280K)

Have you missed all the Three Houses threads recently? Those had a lot of actual discussion.

>muh complexity
get some better taste, faggot

Attached: 1559487137290.jpg (478x353, 32K)

This is the worst roster I have ever seen

And the boomers in /vr/ aren't part of the same fandom because...?

>lyn
>ashley
>urbosa
>cutting ridley
>fucking shantae
not even in your dreams, waifutard

Attached: 1466019331097.jpg (239x207, 20K)

So what does the future hold for K. Rool and Donkey Kong? We're surely not going to be made to wait until Metroid Prime 4 releases to get a new game, are we? Will there be a Switch version of Rare Replay with all the Rare DK games added to it?

I didn't say they weren't. I said they're the only exception. FE on the other hand has tons of fucking exceptions.
>Grandpas
>Teliusfags
>Gachafags
>Waifufags
>Tumblrfags

no one would complain about fucking Sol Badguy or travis touchdown you fucking dork. Try shit like lloyd irving

>FEfags still want to swing at the king
The weak should fear the strong

Attached: EBOdwX4XUAASVAM.png (850x850, 564K)

>FE on the other hand has tons of fucking exceptions.
That's because it's been around longer than DKC and has had more installments. No shit it has a large diversity of fans.

relevancy cucks stay seething

>lyn important to FE
>the afterthought tutorial lord that completely falls off in the main campaign of ONE game
popularity isn’t importance, dumbass

I mean Smash 4 newcomers include Megaman, Pac-Man, Duck Hunt and Cloud, these aren’t exactly what you would call Zoomer characters

If we got Sol we would also get GG music and who the fuck would complain about that? That image would be better if they used generic JRPG characters instead of the four most stylish swordfighters in the game.

>Megaman, Pac-Man, Cloud, Duck Hint Dog, Wii Fit etc;
>not better than ults newcomers
the real retard is you

Cause we're chill, the sense of family might come from DK & Diddy, we like challenging sections, appreciate slices of humour & good Wise music.
Games with soul will do that to you.

Attached: goldnana.jpg (480x600, 93K)

This. Ever noticed how any time someone picks DK in Mario Kart, Tennis or Party they're always a total bro?

Cherish that moment man, just in case it never happens again..

Attached: group_dkc_09.png (266x191, 94K)

Okay, this is epic

>tfw my older bro got me DKC as a gift as a child and would roast the fuck out of me for failing just like Cranky
It was a simpler time, before Nintendo became a JRPG peddling weebshit company. I wanna go back.

Attached: 1288222468396.jpg (249x213, 13K)

>K. Rool is my favorite creation from video games.
As a whole ?
As someone who like the DK franchise without being a genuin fan, i'm really curious: How the fuck is this possible ?
He's just a boss, not even the MC, his fight isn't that memorable and he got no personnality outside of the French-Canadian cartoon.
Is not even that much relevant in his own series, similar to other bad guys like Bowser, Ridley or Ganon. Like if your a fan of the DK series, being a fan of DK or even Diddy is comprehensible, but K.Rool ? That's seems pretty niche.

Attached: 4qs6d46qs54d6.jpg (1024x575, 44K)

>his fight isn't that memorable
Are you serious? His fights in DKC2 are some of the best on the SNES.

>I don't care about any of your favorites, so I'm going to shitpost about them because I will never know the satisfaction you do
This about sums it up for you, my dude.

>It's been over a year
Wait seriously
What the fuck

Even if this meme reboot happens they will never ever cut the original 12

Jigglypuff was almost cut from Brawl.

But he wasn't, nice try.

>he can't believe, STILL, that the main villain of DK got into Smash
what a fucking retard

Because he doesn't gargle Ninty cock for generic anime swordsman?

Why can't we all be friends?

Attached: 1566495511837.png (788x594, 731K)

>worst pokemon
>yes
>ps4 character lmfao

I could beat any fe game right now, most fe fans could not finish a dkc game

Watching sonic reveal back in highschool with the lads

I want to go back

youtube.com/watch?v=nKJywQF-cXA

>n64 boomer
>most wanted characters since childhood were Banjo, Wario, K Rool, and Ridley
>mfw today

i wish zoomers could know this feel
grunty’s lair (medley) permanent lobby theme from here on out

Attached: C2BFF8D6-CE41-4793-BBE4-B2940BEBBE72.png (600x338, 225K)

>grunty’s lair (medley)
Is that confirmed?

Never play a real SPRG if you think FE is hard Nintentoddler

See when you put it like that it should have been obvious, but we had to wait on Sakurai to get bored of Marthoids and Playstation characters first.

I am happy to read the list. It's gratifying to know he even has the belly flop move from the Game Boy title.

I liked him since I first saw him. He's a platformer Godzilla crocodile who resembles a bright christmas ornament. It started with Donkey Kong 64 in 1999 and I have enjoyed how much of a presence he was in each game.

>you wanted wario
my nigger

Attached: skele ton.png (435x512, 304K)

He even has a unique victory theme separate from the kongs. It's clear how much respect the devs had for the character.

I went nuts when I unlocked Ganondorf & Mewtwo, Wario & Sonic blew my mind,Ryu & Pacman made me question reality, K Rool & Banjo nearly gave me a heart attack.
These games are nostalgia rollercoasters.

That's wonderful. The Gangplank Galleon remix is still an adrenaline burst.

Dude you have to hear the remix they did of Crocodile Cacophony too. They mixed in the DKC2 title theme and it's kino as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui3Smeg2kFs

You s oyboys need a fucking containment board. This autism has gone on long enough

Make /vgs/ and get the fuck /out/

The happiest thread on Yea Forums the day of the reveal
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/426988649/

>that one guy who said K Rool is NOT getting in Smash because Rare
>not only is he retarded, but we get Banjo now too

Attached: laugh.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

K. Rool's reveal was based.
Shame it lead to one of the worst characters getting in almost a year later.

> K rool, the king of Yea Forums gets in

> his best player is a tranner

what happened bros

Crocodiles are beyond gender boundaries.

>dystify music
these opening animations he does at the first of every smash track are really cool, honestly

Attached: 1492025847756.jpg (900x711, 145K)

You have exceptional taste. Why don't you play anymore? Well, I guess I answered my own question, huh.

This is glorious. Those Kremling pirate horns and guitar bits are rad.

I have to admit that I thought K Rool was a retarded pick for a newcomer but he ended up being quite fun. Same with Incineroar. It just shows that no matter how retarded a character looks on paper, Sakurai will probably make it work.

>475381694
not even worth a (You) to this faggot

My friends stopped playing and I just lost interest as life got busy. One of them just sent me the announcement and I very quickly remembered the good times with games. If I get back into it, I'll start with K. Rool from Ultimate.

He really is a blast to play.

Attached: 1458288527209.gif (690x388, 3.62M)

youtube.com/watch?v=UrN-1vFtDHI

He definitely looks fun to play as. That costume is so fitting to the character.

cope

>a filthy waifufag thinks his opinion matters
lmfao, i cant wait for smash 6 for lyn to still be an assist while the newer FE character gets in as playable

Attached: look at this faggot.jpg (700x476, 348K)

who?

Uh oh, we got a cereal shitter here. Wonder how long it'll take until you call him Ugly bear cunt?

And then he ended up being one of the worst characters in the game. The free GSP was nice

you got quads and you fucking blew it on this shitty post?

Attached: janitordetected.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Man this archive is a blast to go through

Attached: historical record of crocodile hater being BTFO.png (1877x883, 108K)

watch out we got a badass over here

Attached: watch out we got a badas over here meme.png (769x569, 154K)

Attached: Gokufags.png (1923x484, 1.39M)

Meh

Snake reveal was better

Attached: file.png (530x298, 384K)

Attached: cutfag.png (1115x606, 206K)

>elite smash shitter
Well aren't you quite the badass.

buddy I need your help. whenever i save a photo I cant view it or see what the photo is without opening it. all i see is pic related

Attached: picture icon.png (175x175, 6K)

Well, Mario isn't allowed to smile in Smash for whatever reason. It's strange that Sakurai would mischaracterize a man who runs around with his arms in airplane formation like that, when everyone else is generally very faithfully depicted.

seething

a question for this thread: is there a single character in smash that hasnt been on a nintendo console? and also do you think a PC-only game mascot has any chance at joining?

melee mario was peak mario

OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH HOOHOO OOH OOH OOH OOH

WAHAAA
YEEHAW

Best theme remix.
youtu.be/QsKO1w-zeqc

>came into this thread just to talk shit
No, it is YOU who seethes.

>palutena pic
stopped reading right there, opinion discarded, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

That sounds like a personal problem, because Metroid was as big as Zelda in the 90's.

you sure?

FE is becoming the new Call of Duty. Soon, games will be coming out every year with little to no new content. Enjoy it, FEfag, because this is the future you are condemning us all into.

>Never played a Metroid game
>Absolutely fell in love with the edgelord lizard
What are core Metroid stuff I should get into?
I'm aware his personality isn't nearly as defined in the games themselves but I'd like to pay respects.

Attached: Ridley's Tier List.png (940x1360, 948K)

>Are people really trying to argue that nobody gave a fuck about K. Rool when Sakurai himself fucking said that his overwhelming popularity in the ballot is the reason he was chosen?
I just know that before the thread dies, someone will argue that he was just kidding when he said that.

I want the clover toy from Spongebob in more

>Bowser Jr. and Isabelle in Rape (Definitive)
i need art of Ridley raping Bowser Jr. and Isabelle now

>Incineroar is top
>K.Rool is bottom
Blessed

I still can't believe that my fucking dude Simon got in. Even as a huge FE fag who has played every game, I would rather see K Rool in Smash than Lyn any day

Attached: MumenRider.jpg (379x379, 46K)

AM2R is pretty good if you can still find it. All three Prime games, although he doesn't show up in 2.

You probably think Palutena is the peak of newcomers

Attached: BE6C6394-95C4-4EE2-AD88-E7BBD9B7D495.jpg (863x640, 53K)

>Pichu
>Not Avoid(sexual)

I did enjoy the amount of Ashley bullying on that reveal day.

Attached: ASSISTley.png (1442x846, 54K)

Oh wow. Filling quotas now aren’t we?

>Captain Falcon
Technically yes, but F-Zero was still a decently well known Nintendo property and he's meant to represent that.
>Ness
That's just straight up a fucking lie. Mother was considering to be a promising ongoing series at the time before the franchise went into development hell for years and finally ended by the request of its creator.
>Smash 4's newcomer cast was far better than Ultimate's because it gave us lots of interesting characters instead of just boring roster picks to pander to overgrown manchildren.
I'm a Pac-Main and even I think this is a pathetic post.

Super Metroid, my man. And listen to the other guy's recs too.

Attached: 242309.png (219x192, 91K)

Buffs when, though?

Attached: 823.gif (228x125, 222K)

I'm not sure if his weaknesses can be patched. His size and slowness are the biggest ones. A reliable way to get out of combos would go a long way, if that's something that can just be tweaked at all.

Still feels fucking good

Attached: 6CE9EE7E-3399-402A-8244-F073670A1096.jpg (960x621, 72K)

>A reliable way to get out of combos
Nair. Do you even play him?

I said "reliable," user. Nair has too much lag.

Roy, Chrom, & Lucina are pretty generic even in their own games. Especially Chrom, who doesn't even have a time travelling angle or get a special weapon at the end like Roy.

Ike was a country bumpkin version of Sigurd or Ephraim, and got a big ass armor/goddess slaying sword to boot. Plus muscles for his RD form.

Attached: FEH Unit Builder - Kelik.png (540x960, 740K)

>tfw voting for ridley and k.rool multiple times
feels great man

also my first castlevania was dracula x so I can die in peace now

People hate FE in Smash because how lame they are represented. Even Ike just feels like a heavy version of literally everyone else. It didn't help that Corrin, one of the few actually interestingly designed FE characters, was treated as the "last special surprise" in a DLC pack and people basically felt Nintendo basically wasted a slot.

If they had an ounce of uniqueness Hero had nobody would be mad.
I know because I never played a god damn Dragon Quest game in my life and I fucking love Hero.

No it doesn't. The hitbox remains active.

Lame how? That we have novel knights in smash? Yeah, because we all want more googled eyed cartoons; Fucking Baka-gaijin get off my board

Attached: 07B31BB1-8D0C-496A-AB17-C830627908CB.gif (270x200, 277K)

Normal people don't hate FE in Smash, among my coworkers Roy is one of the most popular characters in the game and Marth is pretty popular to play too. They are popular online as well, they are fun to play as for most people.

>That we have novel knights in smash
That we have the same five knight to be specific.
>Yeah, because we all want more googled eyed cartoons
I used Hero as an example of a good sworduser you autist.

>BIG BROTHER HAS BECOME...BIG SISTER?

Yea Forums hasn't even played the best Donkey Kong game in the series. Don't act like you're a fan of DK if you haven't played it.

Attached: bongo kong bros..jpg (640x427, 55K)

It's underappreciated but nowhere near the best. The only games it's better than are the Konga titles and Returns.

Glad you didn’t pick the roster
youtube.com/watch?v=EAZTBKHdv0U

muh nigguh

lol do you really think raiden is on the level of the other 3? lol

>the roster the RELEVANT CHARACTERSfags wanted

Attached: smashr.jpg (1159x662, 409K)

Only Sylux and Shovel Knight. Rest can fuck off

Attached: aa0.gif (500x263, 899K)

can't forget octoling
my man

Attached: 1492297265676.png (391x341, 152K)

Sylux was a meme pick because people thought Ridley was never going to happen and Metroid has zero other characters.