THE OLDEST

THE OLDEST

Attached: C7DC535A-7C76-44CF-BB32-57D91AE4106E.jpg (780x488, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wG6uaHAJyAc
youtube.com/watch?v=BJc0mRX2K9E
youtube.com/watch?v=Re7KWmgflck
youtube.com/watch?v=Znl_i-xOtbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That image is oddly beautiful

is this 2b2t, the oldest anarchy server in minecraft?

fitmc? more like FATmc!!!

Attached: 1556842454777.png (996x1000, 107K)

>Syria 2019

I wish i wasnt so lazy. Then I'd build a mighty fine city like that. I just started going back to playing tekkit again for the fun of it.

I need context. This image is cool

The spawn region of 2b2t which is a minecraft servers with no rules so you can tell that griefing is 11000% allowed. And 2b2t is also old as fuck so years of destruction lead to that kind, and that's just a chunk of the entire 2b2t spawn and some blocks beyond spawn

That's actually awesome. I haven't played minecraft since alpha and that makes me want to start it up. Any way to see the entire thing?

yes

It's not just griefing you are straight up allowed to hack.

I think there's images of the entire 2b2t spawn region but i'm not sure

Also the ground below has been almost completely dug out down to bedrock. There's just a crust dotted with holes that give to a hellhole filled with bored hackers ready to kill you.
Depends on what you mean by the entire thing. There's world downloads of the spaw should be easy to find. Going there is impractical.

Oh yeah that too, there are some """rules""" but its mostly just illegal stuff that only admins (or in 2b2t's case, admin) have access to and anti-cheat plugins for shit that'd cause server crashes but other than those 2, you can tell that someone has summoned a billion withers or duped TNT to infinite levels

I hope Hytale is good and someone makes an anarchy server 2b2t equivalent for it. 2b2t's queues are just way too long and starting fresh in an anarchy server sounds fun

Attached: 1563502203357.jpg (512x512, 19K)

This is the most detailed map of the whole spawn region I could find
It looks like this from years and years of hundreds of players coming together and waging war on each other here
They even used slave labor to build the obsidian walls

Attached: n3mawvh3ox231.png (1920x1080, 3.71M)

It's beautiful in an ugly kind of way

That's fucking incredible. Crazy shit online like this remind me how much I love this medium. We're all just a bunch nutjobs having fun

Keep in mind if you try to join the queue will take hours

tfw from pre 2011 2b2t records
this server has existed for way longer than I thought it was. Shame some cunt bombed my bio-ring

Don’t feel too bad, it was gonna happen eventually

its 2b2t, i entirely expected it.

Attached: 2013-03-29_01.38.31.png (1584x862, 1.48M)

>Slave labor

How the fuck would that even work

>Tfw used to play on it before normies took over
Fuck it was so comfy. Glad I left before it got popular

also if you're interested in 2b2t but dont really know what to expect, dont be ashamed to binge fitmc's videos on it. It's the guy OP is referencing, and he goes pretty in depth on 2b2t's history of monuments and clans and warfare.

The community is kind of divided on him but he still makes really fascinating and entertaining content
youtube.com/watch?v=wG6uaHAJyAc
youtube.com/watch?v=BJc0mRX2K9E
youtube.com/watch?v=Re7KWmgflck

looks like modern day detroit

It's almost impossible to get out of spawn without preparation or death

reminder: Minecraft's potential still hasn't been reached, it hasn't even been scratch and probably never will be but Hytale is looking promising

Fuck off faggot. The server never had this forced fake history shit. Shill these awful videos somewhere else

Thank you, user. I was looking for something as a side to what i'm playing right now both in terms of another actual game and content to watch. Maybe on the first but I'll definitely be checking out the latter

looks like a nightmare world

The evidence is right there dummy

Attached: 1566589899251.png (546x668, 340K)

Lava casting was a mistake.

I'm starting to think a lot of oldfags hate Fit because he basically dared to make videos on the server period, bringing out the usual MUH SEKRIT CLUB FUCK OFF mentality that always happens with shit I'm 99% certain was started by Yea Forums or close to it.

older players forced newly-logged in people to mine obsidian blocks at the risk of being killed and left to fend for themselves trying to escape spawn
youtube.com/watch?v=Znl_i-xOtbg

it's a product of nature. Of course it's beautiful.

we hung out in server all the time. Were friends for a few years before falling out of touch

Attached: 2013-03-29_01.51.29.png (1584x862, 478K)

Found spawning animals at 50k.

>That Mason symbol
That's actually really fucking cool

A lot of that shit is extremely exaggerated for views, and a lot of the actually interesting and creative shit outside of the big clans has never been covered.

Space Valk III blows my fucking mind. Props to Jack.

It's the symbol of one of the server most important groups. Can't recall their name though.