Zelda

So what is it that Ganon tries to accomplish? Because from what I can tell when it comes to games where he has "won", he just seems to to turn the world into a wasteland crawling with monsters.

Attached: OoT3D_Ganondorf_Artwork.png (1300x1810, 1.86M)

I mean, what do you expect? It's a child's game.

He's basically vengeance given flesh from some dark god.
So doing that to the world spites Hylia and Link enough to fulfill that directive.

I think Ganon is just the embodiment of evil, Link is the embodiment of heroism. And Zelda is the embodiment of women.

>Link is the embodiment of heroism
Don't you mean the embodiment of cute?

Attached: bunny and wolf link.jpg (500x544, 43K)

This.
Link is a transwoman (aka the embodiment of bravery and heroism). He even looks like an androgenic Caitlyn Jenner.
Zelda represents females (aka the embodiment of knowledge). She's the "behind the scenes" hero.
Ganon is power-seeking and evil (aka American """white""" males). He even looks like Le 56% Americano des Gobinos with his pig face.

The embodiment of trannies. See:

A wasteland crawling with hostile monsters is extremely masculine, and growing up around nothing but women made him yearn for a brutish world. The sight of all those faggy villagers and pixies and bunnies hopping around angers him such that he needs to create ruin and hard times for strong manly rivals to pop up, cause he's gay and wants to have a male relationship any way he can.

Attached: TLoZ_Ganon_Kadokawa_Shoten_Artwork.png (1082x1268, 2.34M)

Why does he look like a pajeet villain then

?
Because as America goes from 44% ape blood to 60%+, they'll start to look more like Pajeets, orangutans, etc.

Wind Waker put it best: A convoluted series of events and incidents that should be left in the past. The speech can be taken as him not really knowing what he wanted or a motive long lost. Either way, Link and Zelda had no idea what he was talking about and decided to simply take him out.

Attached: 1546326898354.png (299x235, 94K)

Attached: ganon D97zadGUwAA4vFe.jpg (1003x1200, 163K)

Attached: ganon tumblr_pfmucrTWPR1rvzjc8o3_500.png (500x720, 483K)

god I hate tumblrfags so much

Ganondorf's original goal was to conquest Hyrule for the Gerudo so they wouldn't have to live in Hylia's sandy vagina anymore, but when he got his first taste of divine power he succumbed to addiction and forgot about everything else. And as the incarnation of the ancient Demon King's dying curse, the very reason for his existence to plague Hyrule and its champions until the end of time, something he's happy to do after his first few defeats by their incarnations. He was once a cunning, charismatic man with semi-benevolent intentions, now he's a monster driven by hunger and spite. His Ganon form is just him taking off his mask and revealing what he really is to the world.

Why don't we see the imp in more games?

Attached: midna.webm (1370x600, 3M)

Because stopped being an imp and cut the link between worlds.

Attached: the female body controls you ganon zelda.png (648x1120, 337K)

Speaking of which, I want to see a subseries with Hilda and Ravio. Call it The Legacy of Hilda.

That's a shame. Wish we could see more of her.

Attached: midna3.webm (834x500, 3M)