>2019
>still no steel/poison pokemon

Attached: 1466850515785.png (750x750, 255K)

post her feet

They had a perfect oppertunity in Garbodor, but no, he had to be pure poison because he's the Muk analog for the game.

>807 pokémon + revealed SwSo mons
>Still this many unused types

The new imp has Dark/Fairy so at least they got that right

Attached: da9f3a2892[1].png (1166x613, 131K)

>No Bug/Dragon Dragonfly

What the fuck

>normal/flying
>grass/poison
>bug/poison
>rock/ground
>fire/fighting

Attached: soy says the n word (nigger).jpg (645x659, 334K)

>flygon is earth dragon

Attached: 1560500209391.png (178x200, 12K)

You'd think they would have made Luxray Electric + Dark, but no.

This is the most redundant typing possible. Unless you throw in Levitate.

>no electric fighting super fast ninja pokemon
>no electric poison toxic waste pokemon
>no rock ghost haunted runic stone pokemon
>no fighting fairy faggot pokemon

fire/grass is fucking kino god damn it

I always assumed that they never wanted to make all the possible combinations because some would be op.
Am i wrong?

>2019
>still no sound type

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>open pokedex
>Limphit, The "Faggot" Pokemon

>still no triple type pokemon
Think of all the possibilities

You're wrong, the OP type combos already exist, some have even been nerfed

>no dark type gym leader

redpil me on the most op combos

Even if that was the case they could just lower the stats or limit the available moves

what would it be strong/weak against?

Is there any fighting/dragon type pokemon?

super efective vs rock/fighting/bug/normal

Kommo-o

>opening the door for 8x Weakness

Dark/Ghost has literally no weaknesses until the introduction of Fairy.

Steel + any kind of defensive type used to be huge walls until they removed Steel's dark resitance but by default Steel resisted 11 types and was immune to poison.

Eelektross is also an interesting one pure Electirc with Levitate means it has 0 weaknesses under normal conditions.

>there is only one (1) pure flying type pokemon
>it's a fucking legendary
This shit's blowing my fucking mind.

bruh why you hating on rock/bug/normal
rock especially is such ass defensively

Attached: IMG_20190824_223931.jpg (412x312, 66K)

>Fire type so can't even tell it to yiff in hell

Too powerful

That ship has sailed there already is a sound mechanic in the game and the moves that have sound properties aren't just a single type, it would require far to much ret-conning.

>nearly all stone evolutions are from gen1

I changed my mind fire/grass sucks

>strong against
psychic
ghost
dark
steel
>weak against
water
ground
flying

Guess how many trade evolutions there've been seen since gen 1.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

>yanmega is bug/flying

Attached: a rainy day.jpg (500x666, 72K)

WATERCHADS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

what type would Nonon be?

Normal

>rock/ground types
why are these shitters so common

Attached: 1543350475092.jpg (884x902, 157K)

Just wait for the mega evolution bros

Sunkern -> Sunflora w/ Sun Stone
Lombre -> Ludicolo w/ Water Stone
Nuzleaf -> Shiftry w/ Leaf Stone
Skitty -> Delcatty w/ Moon Stone
Roselia -> Roserade w/ Shiny Stone
Misdreavus -> Mismagius w/ Dusk Stone
Murkrow -> Honchkrow w/ Dusk Stone
Togetic -> Togekiss w/ Shiny Stone
Kirlia -> Gallade w/ Dawn Stone
Snorunt -> Froslass w/ Dawn Stone
Munna -> Musharna w/ Moon Stone
Alolan Vulpix -> Alolan Ninetails w/ Ice Stone
Alolan Sandshrew -> Alolan Ninetails w/ Ice Stone
Alolan Sandshrew -> Alolan Sandslash w/ Ice Stone
Exeggcute -> Alolan Exeggutor w/ Leaf Stone

I can't believe they made a pumpkin pokemon and made it a grass/ghost and not a grass/fire jack-o-lanturn they even had the nerve to give Gourgeist flamethrower too.

Strong against Psychic/Ghost/Fighting.
Ineffective against Steel/Ground/Rock

>that weird cluster of grass/ghost
I like them but what the fuck

yeah steel needs to resist more

>first gym is rock
>they make it a big deal that electric attacks are completely ineffective
>thought for a long time rock is immune to electric because of this
>it was actually ground and geodude and onix were part ground all along

Attached: 1566662708239.jpg (619x453, 28K)

>Ineffective against Steel/Ground/Rock
Dude what sound waves travel most efficiently though solid matter if anything it should be super effective against those types.

>evo doesn't have amputated hands

Attached: 1565818578515.jpg (1536x2048, 444K)

>Huh psychics can wreck my Haunter, I wonder what the point is then

>only ghost move was lick

Zeraora should have been Electric/Fighting.

Respond to this filling in the blanks or replacing mine with your own, better ideas, until we get the kino ideas list. Or just add to what's already there.

>Normal/Ice,
>Normal/Rock,
>Fire/Grass, another sunflower pokemon like Sunflora but more emphasis on the sun aspect
>Electric/Fighting,
>Ice/Poison, a Pokemon based on that slushy brown mush snow turns into after everyone's been treading on it, possibly a regional variation of Grimer and Muk
>Fighting/Fairy,
>Poison/Fairy,
>Bug/Dragon, dragonfly as an user already said, too plain and simple not to do
>Dark/Fairy,
>Normal/Poison,
>Normal/Ghost, something hiding under a blanket type Pokémon, like a kid (normal) pretending to be a ghost on halloween
>Fire/Ice, a lava lamp like pokemon, made of clear ice but with visible molten blobs inside of it
>Electric/Poison,
>Ice/Bug,
>Poison/Psychic,
>Ground/Fairy, something like a womble and a hobbit combined
>Bug/Dark, any given fucking creepy crawly that people are scared of, how is this not already done?
>Normal/Bug,
>Normal/Steel,
>Fire/Fairy, something based off a firework, evo line from sparkler -> wheel -> rocket
>Electric/Dark,
>Fighting/Ground,
>Poison/Steel,
>Psychic/Bug,
>Rock/Ghost,

>dragon rage

Attached: calculating frieza.jpg (960x958, 215K)

Fuck off James Turner, think of your own ideas

Attached: DXudMq_VMAAmlkq[1].jpg (1200x926, 103K)

Attached: 95494948-352-k653285.jpg (352x550, 26K)

>No Item
Boldore -> Gigalith
Pumpkaboo -> Gourgeist
Phantump -> Trevenant
>Held Item
Poliwhirl -> Politoed w/ King's Rock
Slowpoke -> Slowking w/ King's Rock
Onix -> Steelix w/ Metal Coat
Scyther -> Scizor w/ Metal Coat
Seadra -> Kingdra w/ Dragon Scale
Porygon -> Porygon2 w/ Up-Grade
Clamperl -> Huntail w/ DeepSeaTooth
Clamperl -> Gorebyss w/ DeepSeaScale
Rhydon -> Rhyperior w/ Protector
Electabuzz -> Electivire w/ Electrizer
Magmar -> Magmortar w/ Magmarizer
Porygon2 -> Porygon-Z w/ Dubious Disc
Dusclops -> Dusknoir w/ Reaper Cloth
Swirlix -> Slurpluff w/ Whipped Dream
Spritzee -> Aromatisse w/ Satchet
>Other
Accelgor -> From Shelmet when traded with Karrablast
Escavalier -> From Karrablast when traded with Shelmet

>psychics were immune to lick anyway because of shitty programming

Attached: 1565497582111.jpg (327x294, 27K)

>still no sound type
>still no data type
>still no eldritch type
>still no wind type
>still no magic type
>still no light type
>still no divine type
>still no food type
>still no plastic type

Fuck off Digicuck

How the hell has something like bug/dark not been used? Such an easy concept.

>normal
Fuck, man, who cares anymore? It's just weak to fighting
I have no idea why the fuuuuck it's not effective against SOMETHING or resistant to something. Ghost is a super underplayed type anyway.

Normal sucks ass

Normal should have resistance/iimmunity to all paranormal types: Ghost, Dark, Fairy, Psychic

Wrong

Attached: proud to be normal.jpg (500x500, 119K)

well the typings sound cool but a bunch of them would be terrible, they would have weaknesses to most of the types

What the fuck is the deal with all the birds in the entire game ever since Red and Blue having to have normal as a secondary type? Why? It doesn't make sense that birds as a rule in Pokémon are probably immune to ghost, and that they're probably not resistant to fighting.

FUCKING LOST

*punches u*

Normal is basically choosing fist in a game full of various weapons. There is an audience for that.

>still no poison legendary
UBs don't even count
It's funny how many times they rehash the same typing to make new regional shitmon/route 1 mons

Attached: 1521388036093.png (774x513, 324K)

Like Tyranitar?

Whatchu gonna call that mon? Rustile? Tetanurchin?

>fighting types become even more prevalant because everyone's running normals
>psychic, fairy and ghost in turn becomes even more prevalant to counter the fighting types
>normals get pushed back out again because of this war going on, except for the occasional guy running a normal now who gets to slip in and cuck everyone

Attached: 1453804502369.jpg (180x192, 16K)

Normal has by far the greatest move pool ontop of the greatest utility there is a damn good reason that they have no resistances/can't hit for weaknesses.

Weird how there's only 1 pure flying type and it's a legendary alongside arceus's plates and silvaly's drives

I think it has something to do with the 'Bird' type in the betas of Red and Blue. This might be wrong but I think Missingo is even 'Bird' type. I think at some point they changed Bird to Flying, decided to make a few tweaks to it's resistences and shit too, and realized they messed it up so they had to add normal to the flying types to kind of fix it how they meant it near the last second.

I'm thinking of some scary af trapdoor spider pokemon now

Attached: rtWZpjN.jpg (919x720, 104K)

That suits ground more than dark tbqh

>so they had to add normal to the flying types to kind of fix it

By giving it a normal resistance to Fighting and an immunity to Ghost?

Nice theory but I don't think it works.

Psychic (distracting the calm mind)
Steel (resonance)
Ice (see above)
Bug (ultrasonic sounds are used to kill insects)

Grass (plants apparently really enoy music)
Water (sound waves unable to travel far)
Ground (see above)

Its not an issue now but before gen 4 there were fuck all flying type moves drill peck was the highest base power attack that wasn't a 2-turn attack and most flying types didn't even get that they got wing attack instead, that secondary typing was to give them some semblance of offensive capabilities.

Glass type when?

There's Night Shade but
>Fixed damage

Also the only Bug attack was Pin Missile and the only Bug type that learned it was also part Poison

>poison/psychic
>tfw Grumpig and Hypno both exist to fit this aesthetic already

Just use Grass types while playing in Chinese.

>Gets fucked up by literally everything but Ghost
>Super effective against anything that isn't Ghost, Rock, Ice or Steel

GF can't even keep their logic consistent with what a "type" is. Ice and Rock are substance types, a rock or ice type is 99% of the time made out of rock or ice. Dragon and Bug are form types. 99% of the time, a dragon or a bug pokemon is just visually a dragon or insect/arachnid/other arthropod.
Dark is just a clusterfuck, Fighting makes no sense in the context of Pokemon, Normal has become the most vague and meaningless type ever since shit like Helioptile started being it for no reason, Psychic can mean something came from space (Except the moon, which is Fairy, except Lunatone and Lunala), or it's old, or it's a Fairy type since before Fairy, or it does shit with dreams, or really just about anything else.

Punching someone is Fighting, unless you punch them really, really hard, in which case it's normal. Jabbing someone with a horn is normal, unless you jab them harder, in which case it's bug. Jabbing normally, or jabbing harder deal about the same damage to something if it's on fire. Charging at someone is probably normal, charging at someone really fast is normal, but if you charge at someone at just the right speed, it's water. Similarly, slamming something with your tail can be normal, or steel, but if you wave the tail around first, it's water. Rolling at someone is Rock-type, except for sometimes when that's Bug, too.
Hefting your body weight onto something is normal, and can paralyze, unless you really put your weight into it, in which case it's steel and can't paralyze. There are like, 8 different ways to headbutt something, with wildly different effects.

Pokemon types are bullshit and follow no consistent logic, never have, and never will.

I'd go for a literal assassin spider.

There should be a "used by Rotom forms only" category on this chart, because I can't tell you how many times I wondered how the fuck they would do Electric/Ice or Electric/Grass until I remembered they fucking wasted it on Rotom

I'm kinda surprised there's no electric/fighting. Seems like an easy pokemon idea to shit out

fpbp

This is the real answer. It's just a game balance decision to give early flying types access to normal type STAB

>normal isn't strong against bug/psychic but anyone can smash bugs and retards make autistic people want to kill themselves
>isn't weak to rock/steel/flying when trebuchets, bullets and arrows were invented to kill people

people are psychic not normal, common beasts are normal
communicating with you without talking or moving around rn

>Punching someone is Fighting, unless you punch them really, really hard, in which case it's normal.
Kek

No, i wouldn't think that a Pokemon related to light would be made Dark because "fur is black XDDD".

>USUM
>Guess what now you can surf on a mantine to other islands!
>there's leaderboards and if you beat the high score we'll teach you new tricks
>oh but you can only do it the first time
>you still travel to new islands by ferry or plot reasons after that

What was the point if you can only surf backwards and not forward?

Also can someone tell me the point of Festival Plaza? I haven't used it because it seems useless?

Attached: 1338934343434.png (184x172, 2K)

Would be fine with that if Gourgest wasn't A COMPLETE (statistically) CLONE OF TREVENANT(well not really) but look them up, basically the same spread. Why not make the screaming pumpkin a special one to contrast the physical Trevenant? And make Flamethrower usable?

The fuck you on about
Like ok Hypno randomly learns Poison Gas because gen 1 is weird but how the fuck do you connect Grumpig with it

>still no fabric type

Attached: 7.png (500x500, 142K)

Sound should be strong against water, if anything. Human underwater acoustics fucks up marine mammals.

Attached: D6B1FB81-2481-4A17-B763-A4E845B3611F.jpg (597x1339, 73K)

sinnoh in pokeMMO soon™

Attached: hapu intense.jpg (863x1200, 580K)

Normalfags don't give a shit about religion /pol/nigger

The point was giving you another side activity. Festival Plaza makes you able to get tons of clothes, colors for them, items and whatever other shit and even pay-to-train your Pokemon by meeting online players, and you can customize what buildings you keep, plus play minigames, etc.

Depends on the animal, apparently if you're next to sperm whales when they start using their echolocation underwater it can actually hurt since it's so strong

Trick or treat should of been a 120 base power 1 time only move(like burn up) that turned it into a grass/fire form with its atk/sp atk swapped. It could of had a cool as shit animation where it sets itself on fire.

Attached: Untitled.png (785x624, 31K)

>pokemon MMOs
>ever

It already exists user, it's just not official.

>ntr type

Are they all fat or faceless?

Ghost/Normal with decent stats would break the game.

>should of
>would of
Kill yourself.

Worse they have a constant smug look at their face and are looking at the reader the entire time

If I could only find the doujin

Attached: shrek fedora.jpg (353x334, 16K)

I could care less about your grammar faggot

Wait, what's wrong with listening to foreign music? Or studying liberal arts if you just want to do it for fun?

I want new types just to see what kind of designs could be born out of them but I don't know which ones other than sound could fit, let it stop at 20 types

Where's cringe type?

Just look in the mirror

>2019
then 2020
>2021
then 2022
>2023
then 2024
>2025
then 2026
>2027
then 2028
>2029
>still no steel/poison pokemon

Attached: ifitisntdandothepandamisterdestructionlordoftheundeaddreadofthemadspickofthesickmadedeadfromtheredme (190x265, 541K)

All I see is dark type

Attached: 4444797-businessman-holding-gun-to-head.jpg (1300x866, 114K)

>no Fire/Fairy Sableye Galar form
>no Fire/Ice Solrock/Lunatone gimmick duo
>no molecricket Ice/Bug
>no Poison/Steel gen V style bullshit mon like a hypodermic needle with angry eyes
>Klefki not Normal/Steel for 4x Fighting weakness, you Trickster fuck
>Caterpie not Normal/Bug
>Butterfree not Psychic/Bug

Looks like Cum/Clown to me

ground/fairy is broken as fuck offensively

>normal /steel
>evolved form of a pure normal type pokemon. The base mon's premise would be that it's a semi-successful clone of a normal animal, the cloning process gave it powers so it has high attack and special attack, but it's biologically unstable so it has low HP. The evolved form that adds secondary steel type would be pretty much a cyborg pokemon that evolves from the base when traded with a metal coat, it was outfitted with robotic parts to extend its lifespan because it was an unstable clone, hugely increased HP and defense but some kind of negative ability like truant because the technology isn't quite there for the robot parts to interface perfectly with the clone's deteriorating body

Why would I ever want to dual type with normal? It's utterly meaningless

Ghost/Normal is pure advantage

ghost/normal poggers kreygasm

Sorry for the late response but here I go.

>Normal/Ghost
An eldritch abomination that's tried to take a form that's as close to "normal" as we can perceive it. It would look similar to your idea as well as Mimikyu except that's it's entire body is a white, soft and smooth humanoid shape that brings to mind something like Zero. When it attacks, parts of its body is "pulled back" to reveal parts of its true form. Tentacles would be cool but maybe it could be something different.
>Psychic Bug
A bedbug. Perhaps it could be a kind that burrows into your head and eats your dreams.
>Fire/Grass
Tiki with torch-based powers.
>Rock/Ghost
A reanimated skeleton of an unknown prehistoric mon. Preferably a towering behemoth with a bone structure that inspires tons of autistic fan theories.
>Bug/Dark
Mongolian Death Worm.

Galar-Hariyama
Fighting/Fairy
The cho aniki pokemon

This pokemon uses debilitating slaps and grapples in order to dominate its mates.

Attached: hegayama.jpg (1109x1280, 160K)

Fuck you

Leather club's two doors down.

>normal/flying
Never understood why 99% of all bird pokemons are like that instead of pure flying.

Dark isn’t paranormal.

>rock /ghost
>tombstone pokemon
>came from pokemon tower in lavender
>a pokemon buried there had feelings to strong to allow it to depart this world so its grave became infused with its lingering spirit, grew ghostly limbs and a face, got up and walked away
>roams the region on a quest to fulfill whatever mission is keeping it from leaving the mortal world

I've been out of Pokemon for years. I've played Gen1, 2 and 3. Should I get back into it this year on the switch?

Because you're only adding a weakness to Fighting in exchange for total immunity to Ghost, so anything that already resists Fighting is just gaining an immunity.

>bug /dark
>worm that walks (its a thing look it up)

No.

this thread is for type fantasies.
deep, dark fantasies

>2019
>Still no mistery dungeon

Attached: 1525933915446.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

NO as Gamefreak will half-ass this game

>Wild Growlithe used Roar
>"Fucking slaves, get your ass back here!"

They really should just turn some mega evolutions into regular evos, mega steelix and mega sableye's design are too good to just leave as a super form

Please don't turn into Ghost type user. There's people that love you

>What is Parasect

I've basically ignored all Pokemon related stuff since gen 3 except Pokemon GO. Whats wrong with this years one?

Mega Sableye just added a gem how is that good design?

I'm pretty sure no one but you plays pokemmo user

On top of the fact that it looks like a mishmash of Unity asset store assets and N64 graphics, they are removing a ton of Pokemon from the code, the story is very likely to be the same story every single game since Ruby and Sapphire have had and also removes a bunch of previous features while adding nothing in return except for upscaled models with inflated stats as some sort of "cool" new form for Pokemon.
If you plan to buy it then buy it second hand.

Sure it's fine with ghost but it seems like such a pointless layering to add onto a pokemon from any perspective beyond it being new
I could see a fighting/fairy or electric/poison type being interesting but not anything with normal

>electric /poison
>Pokemon that was created by pollution from regional radio stations
>attacks by firing high frequency electromagnetic waves from antennas on its head
>to Pokemon, these waves can only inflict temporary poison or paralysis, but trainers need to avoid standing in front of this Pokemon or else they may develop severe cancer or even begin physically deteriorating
>this Pokemon can give its trainer internet and cell tower connectivity even from outer space or the core of the earth

stab normal good coverage

Hmm fair enough. Thanks.

Return is a relatively strong competitive move, STAB typing from normal is good there

>worm that walks
So a caterpillar? Centipede? Millipede?

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Well, besides STAB Return/Frustration and Boomburst, I really don't know.

You should go play it. Should be fun

Way to know you're fucking blind too.

He said look it up so you would have known, yet you didn't.

No, a worm that walks is a lich whose biologically dead body has been completely decomposed by scavenger insects and worms. It has no body left, but through its dark magic, it retains its intelligence and can exert voluntary control over the insects and worms that ate it, and use them as though they were muscles. For its own comfort, it typically opts to arrange the insects and worms in the shape of its lost body, but it can dispatch them for recon or ranged attacks as well.

Yeah I get that, in saying aside from the improving its use in gameplay it doesn't actually make anything interesting to add normal. 90% of the time normal just translates into generic animal. That's not that cool of an addition to any design

>look it up
>end up reading about some guy who hates black people

Uhhh /pol/ is that you?

A line taken straight out of the baitronomicon

>Pokemmo
I'd stab my eyes out

>2019
>STILL caring about Pokemon

Attached: areyoueventrying.jpg (223x210, 18K)

>not caring about Pokemon
What are you gay?

Attached: 1359083928265.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I wouldnt be so sure. I think there are cases where the generic animal part makes the other type more interesting. Consider: sentient iron cube, versus living, breathing ordinary fox, whose flesh happens to be made of iron.

What I mean is that human acoustic operations like sonar often fuck up marine mammals.

>starts out as littla Pacman that digs sand traps
>becomes dragon said to whip up sandstorms just by flapping its wings
>lives in the desert which has sand and sandstorms
>suddenly becomes susceptible to sandstorms
This is why you stupid niggers should never design anything.

>ice /bug
>spider with a stinger on its ass like a wasp
>the stinger is an icicle
>the webs it weaves are giant snowflakes

GAMEFREAK
HIRE THIS MAN

>poison /psychic
>attacks by psychically transmitting memetic mind viruses
>not real viruses, actually a kind of psychic power, but metaphorically a virus
>grants the host the ability to psychically transmit the virus to new hosts, but the host can't control this telepathy, they do it involuntarily
>meanwhile every infected host mystically attracts bad luck until cured
>so it's like a curse except it can spread like a disease and leverages the target's own psychic strength as the medium of operation

>Fighting/ground
There's no way there hasn't been a pokemon with that yet.

>2019
>still no decent ice types

New style of Pokemon game set in a region where the populace fears/despises Pokemon, and you go around detective/Mushi-shi style solving problems caused by Pokemon/caused by the populace's ignorance of Pokemon when?

Dilate

Attached: 1473616577649.jpg (1876x2212, 1.12M)

Man what a day that was, I remember being in the office and seeing this come up on BBC news and just fucking had to rush on Yea Forums as soon as I saw it was in "Le Baine" and the flight callsign had 4U in it

>pokemmo
getting shutdown soon, you mean

I just want a fire electric that isn't just a fucking oven. no offense to rotom heat

Attached: 4020-Rotom-Heat-1.png (650x800, 340K)

>fighting /ground
>a sentient man-sized mountain that uses voluntarily controlled high-speed tectonic shifts to sustain humanoid body shape and movement patterns
>looks like it's wearing a kimono because it doesn't really have separated legs, just a leg-like area of its body at its foothills
>knows martial arts
>imagine being front-snap-kicked in the nuts by a sudden foot-shaped peak emerging from a fucking mountain
>but can't do any jump moves because despite looking humanoid it really is just a sentient and motile bump in the ground

>dark /fairy
>tanuki pokemon

This except massive offense to fucking appliance

>electric/poison
>leaking battery with a sentient pile of battery acid using it like a shell

tastes good man

>normal /rock
>evolution of ambipom
>octopom
>grew 2 more tails plus equally useful hands on its arms and legs like a real monkey
>became more intelligent and now uses advanced stone tools
>its rock attacks are based on its tool use
>it's also modified its body with rocks for decoration the same way humans wear tattoos and piercings hence its rock typing and new weaknesses/resistance

>Normal/Ice
A snow squirrel
>Normal/Rock
A living shovel
>Fire/Grass
A tree creature engulfed in flames
>Electric/Fighting
Evolution to Pachirisu
>Poison/Steel
A black blob of oil with metallic parts in it
>Bug/Dark
Something based on the Mothman
>Rock/Ghost
A possessed vase emitting green ghostly gas

Here's your poison/electric type.
"The Brown Tree Snake, Boiga irregularis, is an introduced species on Guam where it causes frequent electrical power outages. The snake's high abundance, its propensity for climbing, and use of disturbed habitats all contribute to interruption of Guam's electrical service and the activities that depend on electrical power. Snakes have caused more than 1600 power outages in the 20-yr period of 1978-1997 and most recently nearly 200 outages per year."
Also electric is super effective against flying and these snakes have lead to a lot of Guam's native birds becoming endangered or extinct.
Fuck man cool snake pokemon write themselves but we get snakes so rarely, what gives?

Attached: browntreesnake.jpg (3653x2450, 3.18M)

fairy psychic

the offtopic type
the you just got banned type

>No Electric/Dark
Wut. All this time I thought that was the point of Luxray.

but you got poison fire, why is she so perfect

Attached: 98eeec62f8484eca6bd32bbd11ce760b.jpg (1280x915, 132K)

imagine the smell

Nice healthy girl!

sinnoh NEVER

Attached: garde grinny.png (666x538, 13K)

correction: SHE's pretty good
but HE's perfect

Attached: salanditTGC.jpg (1000x629, 111K)

>water/fire
>nautilus with a shell covered in thermal vents
>evolves int a mantis shrimp with superheated cavitation bubble punches

Attached: mantisshrimp-467993194.jpg (2400x1256, 678K)

There's already a Mantis shrimp pokémon my dear user-kun

Moody Glalie
uh

Where are these images from and is there a Nui one?

Nonon is cute. CUTE!

You mean clawitzer? That's a pistol shrimp. They also use cavitation bubbles, but as a projectile and not a hammer.

Unless you mean crawdaunt, which is a crayfish/lobster. Or kabutops, which is roughly based on horseshoe crabs and trilobites.

Attached: pistolshrimp.jpg (1512x807, 144K)

>no quetzalcoatl pokemon
wtf japs

He might mean that one that runs at half health

Certain types mesh surprisingly well with Normal. For example, Water/Normal can collectively hit a very significant number of Pokemon with at least neutrally effective damage, so is a good STAB combo to have. Return is VERY strong when combined with STAB, as are a lot of other situational moves like Facade. Additionally, Normal grants you a Ghost immunity while only netting you a Fighting weakness, which could be counteracted with a resistance quite easily.

Return is the only 100+ BP move with 100 acc and no downsides that I can think of, STAB for it is useful.

Wimpod and Golisopod? I don't know how you could mix them up with a shrimp, they've got isopod right there in the name.

Attached: s8gwkf73dli01.jpg (800x450, 50K)

frustration

>J-Just put two types that are weak/strong against each other together t-that totally makes sense and doesn't fuck with balance! p-perfect coverage isn't a problem 4head.

Up until this moment I thought Electivire was electric/fighting

Attached: 1564158091433.jpg (625x415, 44K)

>Tfw grass/dragon is used by a mega.and a completely irrelevant meme jokemon
>The obvious fire/dragon is used by fucking mega charizard, not even a normal pokemon

and reshiram

I saw this in another Yea Forums thread, does anyone here actually play it?

I can't blame you for forgetting about it. Or not even knowing it exists.

Attached: Turtonator.png (1200x1200, 851K)

how has this not been DMCA'd yet?

Pokemon have double crit rate when they're at maximum friendship, so Frustration is objectively worse.

Name literally one typing there with perfect coverage.

youre mixing up friendship with affection, and also this only works for in-game stuff, so not battle tower and online

Just use Trick-Or-Treat/Forest's Curse.

Zorua

Devs don't make a game, they make like a frame that changes around files and allows you to play with other players. The players themselves download the games from elsewhere to use.

Why are pokefags so autistic? the whole thread should be kicked the fuck out of here

Cringe

>Fire Grass
Hehehe dude .... dude smoke trees hehehehe

>20+ years
>gen fucking 8
>STILL NO DARK TYPE GYMS
Explain
EX-FUCKING-PLAIN

Ice/Fire?
It covers a lot of offensive options

Attached: wonder jigglypuff.jpg (480x519, 19K)

Rock and Ground

Ghost Fighting
Ice Electric

>wastes his ability to pretend to have stab instead of having three different types
Lame

Attached: 781Dhelmise.png (862x862, 391K)

Was Nanu not enough?

It's also been represented in the E4 three times.

Attached: Sun_Moon_Nanu.png (430x1280, 522K)

Maybe they think a pure Flying type bird would just be a pair of wings?
The only pure Flying we have is a fucking wind genie.

Rotom is cool though. But I agree, they need to explore those typings more.

Scorbunny really should've been Fire Grass.

That doesn’t fucking count and you know it
That was one (1) Pokémon battle of all dark type Pokémon

Honestly, other than having stab to normal moves and being immune to ghost, what's the point of having normal typing in dual type pokemon? I always thought normal was supposed to be the type for Pokémon that don't have a specific type, that's why it's called normal.

*uses rock blast*

*uses surf*

*uses earthquake*
*uses heat wave*

>signature move is steel-type
Lame^2, could've dropped the water typing

>4x weaknesses stop pokémon from being good
Ferrothorn, TTar, Magnezone, to name a few.

>types have weaknesses

What the FUCK bros, how could this happen?

Attached: 1561847051219.png (1000x857, 219K)

Outdated chart, Mecha Godzilla is a non-legendary Dragon/Steel.

Attached: Unused types.png (1166x545, 136K)

That's my point, the idea that we can't have any of those because the typings themselves would be OP is fucking retarded.

Toxic waste would be poison/steel.
Toxic waste isn't electric at all.

Galarian Weezing is Poison/Fairy so remove that as well.

Done. Should be noted that Electric/Dragon and Psychic/Dragon are shared with both megas and legendaries.

Attached: Unused types.png (1166x545, 133K)

I said OFFENSIVE coverage.

I wonder how they will justify the Fairy part.

He puffs smoke. He's a literal poofter.

>Hapu is at least 20 years old
This is my fetish

Attached: 9fa7b85b43fb229163080dc5377945ed.jpg (600x800, 91K)

normal ghost makes no sense.

I was about to say that it cleans the air, thus making it "friendly to nature" like a fairy. But then I remembered that Alolan Muk does literally the same thing and it's dark-type.

I'm just happy that they're giving Weezing a new lot in life. Muk and Weezing are two of my favorite Kantomons, but they've always been A: bad, and B: mono-poison (unviable to be on the same team).

I imagine it could be something like a barghest, or something like a house elf or zashiki warashi. Or a haunted doll, although shuppet and banette did that already. If you wanted to go way out there you could make something based off of elephant graveyards.

>Lickitung can't learn Lick

Attached: 1493164524750.png (420x367, 65K)