Tfw Crysis had better graphics in 2007 than this will have in 2020

This is pathetic, kek

Attached: 1566674260564077381.jpg (800x450, 223K)

you blind?

>tfw don't give a fuck about graphics so long as the game is actually good

also even if we're comparing crysis to cyberpunk 2077, cyberpunk obviously is better if you go by 'ultra' standards with RTX/4k.

Witcher 3 was already a huge disappointment to me,both story and gameplay wise. Finding out that Cyberpunk was first person only killed the last remaining interest I had

only faggots play 3rd person games you dumb faggot

This is ultra standards with RTX/4k, dude.

If you're playing this on anything that doesn't allow the modification of presets or configurations then you're doing it fucking wrong idiot.

Learn how to sculpt/texture OP. I'm personally expecting to mod this game until my legs clot

this

>Learn how to sculpt/texture OP. I'm personally expecting to mod this game until my legs clot
No game with shit graphics has ever been fixed by gay-mers

Attached: cyberpunk autism.png (6154x1400, 3.97M)

>800x450

You have to remember some "people" unironically enjoy using thumbsticks

It's going to be hilarious when this game comes out and anons realize they bought into the hype on a shit game.

Based autistic user, booty blasting cdpr shills all day everyday.

did they drop a new video and i missed it?

seriously? What the fuck?

this is happening because of console fags, they had to "optimize it" for these cuckstation 4 queers

Crysis 1 isn't as good as you remember

What fallout 4 mod is this?

actually look at some crysis screenshots. while the vistas still look great the textures of things are clearly low res. especially the gun models.

Casuls think Crysis was only a tech demo but it was really fun if you don't use guns and go full predator

>so long as the game is actually good
You might want to start giving a fuck about graphics then.

k e k

Looks worse than Doom 3

So I'm guessing that Cyberpunk 2077 is the shitposting discords current target now.

Even the facial textures are fucking better than Cyberpunk's textures, and this game is coming out in 2020 while Crysis came out 12 years ago LMFAOOO

Attached: DClYpDKVoAIpve_.jpg (1094x1200, 345K)

Cybershit 2077 for comparison

Attached: Bez tytułu.png (1529x924, 1.06M)

>Cybershit
lol seething

Attached: 1544303375499.png (2620x1960, 2.19M)

Crysis 1 had absolutely horrible interiors.

Nigga you are just getting lost in this guy's eyes. You a gay nigga. Also who is both blind and retarded.

Crysis was really fun in general. One of the best FPS ever made

No

Attached: Doom3_protagonist.jpg (640x480, 29K)

This
The story was really cool for me and I loved the scifi aspects
The zero-G level was seriously some very great experimental level-making artistry

looks like your typical COD to be honest.
also there are so many god damn niggers in this game it might as well be called NiggerJunk 2077

Heh, so this is what PC gaming™ could do when it goes all out... 12 years ago.... Not bad.

Attached: not bad.png (500x522, 143K)

Funny thing is this probably uses the basic ass normal map with a specular map. We're in PBR territory now fuckboy.

The side characters look worse than the main characters, especially in games with open world.

Attached: 38sysj.jpg (500x645, 102K)

The part with the mountain crumbling away blew my mind back when the game first came out.

Still looks better than this shit which looks like GTA Online which in itself had shitty graphics for 2013 already

It's almost as if open world games can be more easily optimized than linear games that contain much less assets... whoa dude! Your cherrypicked screenshots don't mean shit.

Shit I meant linear games can be more easily optimized than open world games.

There's literally almost no geometry in Crysis. Even fucking rocks are blocky as fuck. Why people are always saying it has good graphics even compared to modern games when there's only fucking trees, grass and bushes? There's no NPC or vehicles either. It's just a shooter with dumb soldiers and aliens.

Attached: 1561766943893.jpg (600x568, 31K)

It's going to be even more hilarious when it comes out and breaks another record for most awards a game can get.

ACfag seething hard day #2183

Attached: cia dab.gif (487x342, 240K)

>judging a game by it's graphics, rather than the merits of it's gameplay and story

This is how I know you're a shitter.

>posting 840x450 highly compressed screenshot as argument

Besides your shit resolution that looks pretty good.

I'll get my Deus Ex fix from it for sure.

Attached: 0451.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>how do you do, fellow deus ex fans?
Jesus christ, this is fucking pathetic.
CDPR are fundamentally incapable of making anything even resembling an LGS game, this doesn't fucking fit in there at all.

they are set on making it though

Attached: cp2077 immersive sim.jpg (972x1272, 255K)

Attached: cp2077 sim.jpg (972x1272, 238K)

They can't. TW3 was pretty much an anti-immersive sim, and they've made it clear this game is just Witcherpunk.

We'll see, we haven't seen any final mechanics yet, like the hacking from the last demo for example.

Tw3 had perfect immersion for being the witcher, geralt of rivia. I swear you trannys that always want to role play as female characters are disgusting.

>anti-immersive sim
How? It's immersive as fuck, you feel like a witcher 100%.

>I don't know what an immersive sim is
Kill yourself, drone.
And why are you so obsessed with trannies? Even I'm not this obsessed with trannies. Completely irrelevant.

>Bez tytułu.png
lol go back cleaning english toilets you subhuman

>Even I'm not this obsessed with trannies.
So you are obsessed with trannies, just not as much as someone else? What kind of a faggot are you? Also, 40%.

>What kind of a faggot are you?
ACfaggot

>So you are obsessed with trannies, just not as much as someone else?
Yeah? What, should I be in denial instead? I'll leave that to the trannies.

>open-world game with RTX and 4K and shit
>comparing it to a game separated by maps and loading screens
This is as stupid as that time you all compared textures in Skyrim to Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, a game literally comprised of hallways.

Crysis was literally a PS1 game, what's your point?