Ion Fury

This game is fun as fuck. I won't mind to buy it even if it was made by some Jonestown's sect.

Attached: header (3).jpg (460x215, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SophNar0747/status/1164306204102995969
lifesitenews.com/news/christian-parents-lose-custody-of-daughter-after-refusing-to-support-her-tr
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib8UYt8rxes
twitter.com/CRAZiECRiSSiE/status/1164959985572491264
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, I'm enjoying my time with it.

shelly is for ____________

cyborg genocide

>I won't mind to buy it
Too bad you are larping retardera tranny who is not gonna buy it anyway.

Can someone give me quick rundown on the negative review bombs on Steam? I know it is some kinda censorship thing but what exactly was changed?

>mfw I am donating to a reputable LGBT+ charity for the youth because I bought this game

Eat shit bigots

Attached: 1566650249590.png (497x263, 89K)

Nothing worth saving a rat's ass. But expect lots of usage of the world "principle" ITT.

>Nothing worth saving a rat's ass.
If it's nothing worth saving that means it's nothing worth changing, so dilate.

Censored shit for cucks

A bottle texture switched from Ogay to whatever they changed it into.
People are mad that they bent over backwards to a bunch of people who will never, and would never buy their game.

Both sides have valid points; neither present them in a way that makes me think either side deserves any kind of recourse, though. I don't know why as soon as anything controversial rears up, everyone goes full fuckhead and acts like they're in high school.

The lead director of the game happened to disagree, and who am I to tell him he has to do what I have to say in regards to his own creation?

>The lead director of the game happened to disagree

People under durress do things they don't want to do

Now dilate

The lead director had to follow orders of those who pays him.

>tranny fury
kill yourself resetard

Love it too. Except those fookin spider-skullbots things

Attached: 1 (3).jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

So capitalism is to blame?
Good to know

How do you know he didn't find the OGAY bottle uninspired and was planning to change it anyway but this whole situation just forced his hand to do it sooner and because of unintended reasons?

I wish mods would ban ResetEra/pol/ posting on sight. You can't even talk about this fucking game without people shouting "reeeee trannies" anymore.

Devs acknowledge they made an homophobic joke and then change it by their own volition. Yea Forums loses its mind and demands devs bend over backwards to them over a bottle texture.

This
To be honest, without those posters, I wouldn't be aware of that "controversy". Thanks for ruining everything as always, you fuckin assholes

wasn't there just a thread where trannies were defending little boys dancing and twerking for gay dudes?

It's what happens when two extremist minority groups end up in the same space. Retards can't even look in the mirror and figure out they are the fucking same.

Relevancy to this game: Low

Nigga on this board I think there were more than just trannies who would defend that

>Devs acknowledge they made an homophobic joke
This was not the spark of the controversy though, it has to be mentioned.

Because he already told that, fucking retard. Both fagbag and ogay weren't made by americans and it wasn't offensive in the context of their mother tongues.

>"BOTH SIDES BAD" low iq take

Tranny seething: high

>retard who thinks in black and white calling others low iq
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1533265687775.png (540x540, 374K)

Are the Retardera guys still here trying to do damage control?
> people are playing the game and having fun
> some Retardera indoctrinated freaks who have nothing to do with the game rebel because one of the devs dared to give an opinion that they consider wrong
> 3D Realms decides to listen to the freaks and says they will indoctrinate their employees too and modify the game
> people who bought the game get angry

Both sides are wrong! They are both radicals!

It's not black and white. Is censorship good or not? If you say yes that it's good, you're on the side of the SJWs, but you don't like SJWs enough to be recognized as one

But the director is American, and he has full review control over whatever assets non-American people hand to him. He didn't find it homophobic either, but he probably felt he personally could have done better than kindergarten-tier jokes.

The red heat seeking rocketlauncher flying fucks are the worse because you have to fall back to the crutch Loverboy alt because you dont have a rocketlauncher of your own

Attached: 1552849822336.jpg (1522x1522, 396K)

>Both fagbag and ogay weren't made by americans and it wasn't offensive in the context of their mother tongues.
What do they mean in their mother tongues? Which languages would those be?

God damn you are stupid, fucking censorship? Both sides would fucking love to have the other side completely removed period. Your very fucking post proves it. You can't fucking handle other opinions.

Not every conflict is like your JRPGs. Sometimes it's just a simple right or wrong.

Attached: 1551237954638.jpg (750x838, 124K)

>Is censorship good or not?
According to /pol, it is good when you're censoring """"""degeneracy""""

Be more of a crybaby bitch about it

I'd honestly point out that most of this shit is blatant trolling, I don't think the people starting the threads care much more than starting the drama and then most of the replies are so void of any actual fucking argument that its clear those are the same.
Its not retards arguing politics, its retards pretending to argue politics against other retards pretending with maybe a couple in the middle that are genuine.
Also I understand the irony as you could be doing the same but fuck knows , I dont think anyone can tell anymore whats actually real

One side whines about transphobia, the other whines about trannies. Please go ahead and tell me what the difference is other than one likes one thing and the other likes the other. Its the same shit just from the opposite of the spectrum.

The game didn't change in any noticeable way. Go play it. Have fun. There was no need for you to do anything after step one.

True. This is a weird choice from the devs btw. I mean, rocket launchers are almost a signature weapon in doom-like.
Even if nothing will beat the Devastator, ever.

>The game didn't change in any noticeable way.

I know they're cuckolds and aren't badasses like the 90's 3D Realms devs so I wouldn't enjoy it

Attached: d0a (2).png (640x480, 14K)

one side bought the game with blemishes and all while giving overwhelmingly positive reviews. The other will never buy your game and cares nothing more than stirring drama.

What kind of brain disease do you have where you must imagine the devs to be like you in order to enjoy a game?

>get proven wrong
>lol cry more haha
And you're calling others low IQ?

the quick save/quick load doesn't work right, or rather it works differently from what i am used to

Its bait man, they know what they're doing.

Overpriced for what is offered.

The dev went on Twitter and told you to pirate the game, he even put up a mega link, why would you buy this?

>The other will never buy your game and cares nothing more than stirring drama.
Those would be the people review bombing a game they never played because the devs donated to a suicide helpline for lgbt children, right?

>literal strawman
And you wonder why people call you retarded

Attached: 11SnBUk.jpg (404x371, 12K)

Except he never proved anyone wrong, and just wants to be a weak cuckold like the mods who censor discussion about this on the Fury forums

I hope you understand that fag means cigarette in England?

FUCK SECRETS AND FUCK SECRET HUNTINGS!

Attached: Shelly.png (667x863, 907K)

Charge the bow.

They still speak English in England, m8. It's a cultural difference.

So can you explain why there's a random reference to cigarettes, then? What's a "fagbag" in England, according to you? And what about the soap?

t. brainlet

Bruh you don't even know the definition of cuckold. You definitely are the retard.

>NOOOOO IT'S NOT ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE, I JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT TEXTURES BEING CENSORED AND DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHER THINGS COULD BE CENSORED

What did supposed "centrists" ITT mean by this?

luckily the lucrative tranny market will surely show support for the game now. How is that working out for them?

Diabeetus.

Attached: 1565907698933.jpg (937x688, 50K)

cuddle and neck kissing after a long day of carnage

Why waste ion ammo when the Loverboy kill them in two targeted headshots? Headshots makes the game too easy

How about letting people do what they want? Oh no you gonna cry about that too. You retards are pathetic, you whine about things like free speech but god forbid someone does something that has literally zero effect on your life that you don't like.

Use the smg. They go down in 6 shots.

>he doesn't know how language, expressions and colloquialisms work
>durrdatsnotwhatdictionarysayshurrr
That's like trying to correct someone for calling someone a sheep by saying "durr he's not a literal 4 legged animal with wool you don't even know what that means". You're fucking a moron.

>One charged bow shot
>3 shotgun shots
>Fire smg

Lots of options

he obviously did it as a virtue signaling of "i don't want your bigot money" let's see how that plays out for them

Gee user, it's almost like showing with freezing water or scalding water isn't exactly a reasonable person's idea of a "pleasant shower".

Bruh your retard speak online is barely even worthy to be called a colloquialism. If you want to speak like a manchild go ahead but don't think its universal.

There's enough time between their rocket volleys to shred them with SMGs.
Chaingun melts their asses in a couple seconds but I always save chaingun for this nigger.
The cunts I hated the most by the end of the game are grenadeniggers.
>look around the corner
>grenade in your face
>try to walk back from grenade
>it keeps bouncing towards you
>rush to the nigger to leave the grenade behind
>it hits you right in the face
>sidestep grenade
>crossbow niggerfaggot is covering his grenade buttbuddy flanks

Attached: Zedd2.jpg (368x558, 74K)

Wasn't it the PR/Publisher responsible for the whole thing, why would you blame the dev?

the devs donated 10k not the 3DRealms.

Sarge said it probably the best:

Mark-IV has Ion Fury 21 Aug @ 12:27am

Pep talk
I want to use the notoriety of this post to bring everyone`s attention to this tweet. Maybe this whole incident was orchestrated.
twitter.com/SophNar0747/status/1164306204102995969

=================================

Look, I understand you are trying to protect your employees careers. But this is not the way you should handle things at all.

Let's start talking about the notoriety of the events: By yesterday, literally nobody but ResetEra and GameRevolution cared about this drama. Now you are on the front page of Kotaku, IGN, The Escapist and many others. Not your apology painted you as the wrong people, but also made the event more well-known, and now you are getting review-bombed on Steam. These are very clear signs that your strategy didn't work. They are now making fun of you on their forum, they still hate you to guts, and they are still not going to buy your game.

Before all of this, I didn`t even knew about the existence of ResetEra. I thought all people related to NeoGaf had vanished from the face of the internet after the pedophilia scandal. Now not only you brought them to the spotlight again, you gave them power, you made them right.

Now, about the ridiculous apology itself. Apologizing for what??? Apologizing for saying that "trans parents should not decide their children sex after birth and mutilate their genitals?" You think this is something wrong? You think this is transphobic? Do you disagree with this statement? Because anybody that believes on this viewpoint may be a potential child molester and should be put in a watchlist. If you apologize for saying that, then that means you defend this viewpoint.
It's one of the first screenshots on ResetEra's post. If you apologized for everything, you also apologized for this. Why did you apologize for this? Do you think this is a wrong statement? Do you believe "parents should be allowed to decide if a child is trans at birth"? Please explain this to us.

I have seen SEVERAL trans people both on facebook and twitter defending the dev's position that he said nothing wrong. It's a major consensus among trans folk that you should leave kids alone. So who are you apologizing to?

And then, censoring the game... that's just the insult to the injury. The cherry on the top of the shitcake. Who ever mentioned the game itself? Why???

(I checked now, and seems like they are going to edit a decorative sprite, yes, because "OGAY" is now too offensive for the people that created Lo Wang. But what comes later? When it will be enough? How long until they decide to start chopping off one-liners, entire level sections?)

You opened a precedent. You brought these horrible people to the spotlight. You caused an irreparable damage to the gamming industry. Gaming's worst problem today is people that does not plays videogames can find themselves comfortable to dictate what videogames should be about, and you are enabling that.

I really supported this game. I really wanted you to succeed. After all the garbage you all have been through, the with Pitchford and Gearbox, the Bombshell fiasco, the with Iron Maiden, you guys deserved to win at least once. I know some of you, I talked to Fred on the ROTT days, one of your spriters (formley known as Mike12) helped me back in the early days of Brutal Doom development, I know you are all nice people and I hope you can all do well, but I simply can't get behind this. It's infuriating. I'm sorry guys.

You can donate 10 grand, or all the money you want to any charity you want to please these bullies, but not with my money. (Also this is backhanded AF. I bet you didn't had any plans of donating to this charity before these events, did you?)
I do not want to support any business that bends its knees to these kind of people and supports censorship. I wish I could get a refund, but I wont be able to. So please, at least consider going back on the decision of butchering the game.

Last edited by Mark-IV; 22 Aug @ 11:21am

I've been saving ion ammo for half of the game but then I noticed that I can just run through half of the level spamming charged shots and then get back to full from one ammo pickup.
>mwf looking for secrets hoping to get some chaingun ammo or heavy armor but find gorillions of bows instead

Attached: 1566253055012.png (125x156, 5K)

lmao what a loser

imagine typing all those words about a video game

Yeah under 3Drealms orders? They aren't exactly in the situation where they can tell them to go fuck off when they a brand new company.

Like I said, why waste other ammo types when Loverboy kills them super easy. I hate them when they put them right outside a gate. Also I hate the fact you dont have a fucking rocketlauncher, the second most staple gun in any classic FPS
>find secret
>clusterpucks and a medkit
Every fucking time

Attached: 1562003220950.jpg (1272x1276, 262K)

It's almost as if 3DRealms setting the water to scalding hot to appease drama loving trannies didn't help any at all.

To clear up the "both sides are wrong" debate, they are not both wrong. Resetera is clearly in the wrong, and censorship was the wrong move. However, both sides are annoying, and it is just as annoying having threads about fun videogames polluted and entirely consumed by discussion about identity politics regardless of whether Resetera is in the wrong or not.

Attached: 1531361665730.png (500x667, 379K)

To clear up the "my side is clearly right" debate, both sides are clearly wrong in their own ways.

I don't give a fuck about any of this, i just want to talk about the fucking game.

I'm in the last chapter now. The beginning of the game seemed to me much more interesting and inspired than the middle forward.
I would say the experience in the first half is 9/10, but in the second half it dropped to about 6/10.
The fact that some levels are interconnected seemed interesting to me at first, but now that I am nearing the end of the game I realize that this leaves the game a bit overwhelmed.
I don't know if I will play again after finishing my first gameplay. The fact that Build Engine is shit also influences. After 11 hours of playing, I'm already a little tired of all these janky things I need to adapt and sometimes even explore to get past a challenge on the highest difficulty.
This game won't mark the resurrection of the old-school FPS either, because this phenomenon has been going on for some time and I think it's inevitable. Perhaps the biggest contribution of this game will be to show companies that they should not try to damage control for internet polemicists and that the most important thing is to maintain the integrity of their game.
This is my review.

I'll clear out your arse, beautiful

>woman: I was raped.
>man: I raped her.
>centrist: I just can't tell the difference!

Attached: 1288564201698.jpg (600x450, 162K)

Pirated it when it first came out, got the gog version. Its extremely mediocre, I dont know if the game being a bit sluggish is by design but it feels really slow for my taste. I have just been one headshot everything on the hardest difficulty and the level design isn't anything to write home about. I just came of of putting 60 hours in Amid Evil which I enjoyed way more. Dont know what it is, but I'll probably drop it.

Attached: 97t78tyfutf675r76futf76f7.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Except that isn't black and white you retard. Good god i love how you idiots think this is an actual argument. Learn what the fuck a strawman is.

Centrism is basically having opinions that align to both the left and the right. Don't be retarded.

I mean yeah its not an amazing game but its a fun time waster. I don't know what the fuck people expected out of it.

It's not actually that hard to write ~5 paragraphs. It doesn't take very long either if you already know what point you're trying to get across.

Not anymore, it's just NORMAL PERSONS in sheep clothing or smooth brains South Park viewers who don't stand for any principles of their own that masquerade their indecisiveness as intellectual superiority.

Nothing is worse than people complaining about /pol/, Reddit or ResetEra. You cannot help but whine in every thread as soon as something political shows up. Is it that hard to ignore it?

Not at all, that's just your retarded interpretation.

Keep falling for transparent bait, retard.

Because other ammo types can kill them far more efficiently? Because its super easy to cap out on ammo if you use your eyes and actually look around? From the sounds of it you just want to bitch about the lack of a rocket launcher and not use the tools in the game.

Just imagine caring that much though

I've seen other people say that the game rewards too much long distance headshots, which kind of allows you to clear the areas before entering them.
I do not agree with that, but also because I play aggressively and have not tried to use this strategy.
There are some parts of the game that force you into arenas surrounded by enemies, which reminds Serious Sam, but these situations are rare.
I think your experience will greatly improve if you play more aggressively without sniping headshots.

>faggot doesn't like getting called out for being a faggot
Gee then just shut the fuck up then?

>HEY DEVS/PUBLISHERS
>STAND BEHIND YOUR WORK
Someone needs to stop this villainous hate mob.

If you pretend to be a retard, newsflash you are a retard.

See what I mean? You are literally incapable of letting things go.

Just ignore it, talk about the game like a normal person.

>I'll know! We'll form our own villainous hatemob and shit on the devs even harder! That'll show our support!

You don't really understand what bait is, right?

Yes to all. The fact is the devs coward to drama addicted trannies. Now we have this mess.

meant for

No point in sticking up for somebody that won't even stand up for themselves.

This should be the only acceptable opinion on Yea Forums. Caring about the politics is literally SJW shit, let alone joining a boycott over it

The more I play the game, the more disappointed I become.

Right off the bat, Shelly is such a generic character. She doesn't hold a candle to other Build protagonists in either apperance or voicelines. The levels look cool, but they're very varying in quality. The enemies started out strong but seem to just be the same kind of guy with different guns, spider bot or flying bot. It doesn't feel like a game that belongs alongside the other classics. Such a wasted opportunity, I hope the game gets good later on.

You are a good consumer! Keep consuming!

Hearing a girl try to do one liners is objectively cringe. It never has worked, it didn't work in this game, and it never will work

SJWs review bomb the game because they don't like it. More news at 11.

Don't worry, we'll have the game back up at overwhelmingly positive once the trannies lose interest.

>SJWs review bomb the game because they don't like it
99% of the negative reviews are not sjw's

It can work if you give your female characters some actual personality. Shelly could have might as well be a man and nothing would be lost, In fact I think making her a man would at least given the character some intentional cheese instead of trying to be a cringe badass waman.

Fuccboi only feels satisfying when it instakills.
Also, classic rocket launcher probably would be too overpowered compared to the rest of explosives.

Attached: 1565983309497.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

I was playing aggressive and in close corridors I was still snapping everything with headshots with relative ease.

Galaxy brain: actually 100% of the negative reviews are SJWs

They had their support with their overwhelmingly positive reviewed game. Their support couldn't have been any stronger than that, but threw that away for a god damn forum that had no interest in anything about the game except wanting to get somebody fired over a fucking pun. And now all that's left is a fucking train wreck of fire and tangled metal.

Attached: 255.gif (250x139, 488K)

False, 100% are faggots

They should have just put Dredd as the main character with no one liners. "Dredds Fury"

Just wait, I'm sure his reply will be along the lines of "bOtH sIDes ArE SJWS!!!"

I find it funny that the mirror shows that the game's sprites are not on the same scale as the default Build Engine character size. You look in the mirror and your line of sight is in your belly button.
The other enemies also appear to be 3 meters tall when compared to our view, but not because they are giant and Shelly is tiny, but because the devs wanted to make giant sprites without bothering to change the character's default size.

Whoever made that watched a lot of Metalocalypse

What she needs is thicker thighs imo

They donated your money to a child mutilation fund.

What kind of supporter are you if you immediately withdraw your support over the teensiest tiniest pettiest change? That's called being a fair weather friend.

Fuck off back to retardera tranny

Late game was ruined by shitty industrial facilities and underground tunnels. Cyberpunk city was the soul of this game. Levels like mansion, offices and train were great to break the pace, but industrial shitholes that are plaguing shooters' level design since 90s need to fuck off.

Attached: 20190815202200_1.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

Why do you lie? How do you live with yourself knowing you must lie to convince people you are right, that, essentially, your entire worldview is the lie?

Donation?
Money?
You are in the wrong Sea my boy.

Yeah because normal people will review bomb a good game.

Just fuck off retard. The trannies even ANNOUNCED they would get the game to "mixed or lower" before the raid, and they succeeded.

A major part of their virtue signal and apology for saying babies shouldn't transition was to donate to a charity built up around advocating children transition.

I only pirate games, what people do with their Jewish confetti is not my business.

It would be absurd considering that explosives generate armor shards, and what's in the game now is already borderline game breaking.

Centrists think that if they hide and ignore it, the freaks that want to mutilate and abuse children will magically disappear and things will remain the same forever.

And normie fucks accomplished that quite well, got carrot sticked by resetera trannies.

It has the same issue as the classic Build games, where the first episode or two have the coolest settings but also the least amount of weapons and enemies. It would be great if there was a DLC episode with the city theme but all the enemies from late-game.

Have played it together with Hedon and had more fun with Hedon. Still a good game but the shotgun feels a little wrong (spread pattern) and the weapon selection is lacking. Enemies variation in first half is bad. Also the secrets are extremely autistic hidden.

That is false. They donated to a suicide hotline for LGBT teens. Additionally, children are literally not allowed to get SRS, which, of course, also is not actually mutilation, but that's beside the point. You are a liar. Verifiably.

Just what exactly is wrong with not wanting to push trans identity onto children at early ages?

Attached: 1566396944312.jpg (1122x1479, 327K)

>It's not black and white!
One side is mad a dev said you can't transition babies. Fuck off, this is black and white.

where's the r34 of shelly bros

You're pushing a cis identity on trans kids, you mean.

Remember when Yea Forums got mad because according to them, Wolfenstein called all Trump supporters Nazis? I guess that proves they're all Nazis!

>This is false
That's the entire charity's stated goal
>Children aren't allowed
That's why there are people trying to make it happen, retard. This entire scandal didn't get sparked by the fucking soap, it got sparked by resetera shitting their pants at a discord screenshot of a dev saying you're insane for trying to treat a baby as a transexual or transition them. Fuck off with your whitewashing.
>Dude cutting apart someone's penis and fucking inverting it isn't mutilation!
Fuck off, you obvious tranny.

>children are literally not allowed to get SRS
lifesitenews.com/news/christian-parents-lose-custody-of-daughter-after-refusing-to-support-her-tr

Well Wolfenstein devs also said Youngblood would be fun, and it was a god damn chore.

Attached: 7a41ai0emzh31.jpg (1920x1200, 741K)

You do realize people can look at the fucking screenshots and the retardera thread and see what happened, right?

Question for all non boomers who play games like Iron Fury, Dusk, Amid Evil while never having experienced the time when stuff like this was actually relevant.

Whats your opinion of those games?

a cis identified kid would at least live long enough to the ripe age of 11. Just because you're a big pharma slave tranny doesn't mean the generation to come has to be.

I want to suck on her puffy pussy

>That's the entire charity's stated goal
I literally just explained to you how wrong you are. Anyone can easily verify this through google. You are wilfully lying.
>That's why there are people trying to make it happen, retard.
They're not. The controversy was sparked over the implication that they are.
>Dude cutting apart someone's penis and fucking inverting it isn't mutilation!
Dude I guess having your appendix removed is also mutilation! Why aren't we lynching surgeons?
>teenage girl, 17

If you'd like to cite to me the legal difference in Ohio between an 8 year old and a 18 year old in signing contracts I'd like that very much. Until then, you have no ground to stand on attempting to say there is a legal difference as they are all legally children.

user, you are not following me.

>Dev says fuck Nazis
>Trump supporters take offence as they feel it's aimed at them and misrepresenting their views

>Dev says fuck people who decide their newborns are trans
>Trans rights advocates take offence as they feel it's aimed at them and misrepresenting their views

If the latter proves that they really do want decide newborn children are trans, then Yea Forums's reaction also proves Trump supporters are literally Nazis. QED

Who would honestly push any sexual identify onto a kid like if it were a career or sport? Just because your therapist told you're a closet case doesn't mean every kid is.

>a cis identified kid would at least live long enough to the ripe age of 11
Yes, a cis identified kid having a cis identity thrust on them will not suffer from gender dysphoria, what an insight

Shitting down my neck.

If you'd like to explain the relevance you can start with that. The 17-year-old is receiving necessary treatment.

A bunch of people got asspained over a bottle of soap

A bunch of people got asspained over the people getting asspained over a bottle of soap

In the end they are all clowns

>Yeah under 3Drealms orders?
If you have proof of this then go ahead, but until then there's no reason to assume so.

this wasn't over a bottle of soap . It was over a discord chat of what the dev said about trans identity and children.

Gender is not a sexual identity. Why do you all have such strong opinions on things you are utterly ignorant about?

why do you want to fuck kids so badly tranny?

I actually liked the industrial facility. I thought it was great how the last few levels had you looping around to previous maps; I wish earlier levels did this.

based zoomers?

i've got the solution
execute all tranny freaks and their enablers

>Fuck ResetEra threatening developers to cater to them, bunch of fucking cucks
>I know, we'll make an example of these pussies that bent the knee, we'll not buy their game, we'll review bomb it, and we'll make it clear that this is what happens when you cater to those SJWs
>It's okay for us to this, and it makes us more morally valid and righteous, because we actually buy games, unlike those trannies
>WTF, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BOTH SIDES ARE THE SAME?

Attached: 4.jpg (250x180, 4K)

I wasnt alive back then but ive played most of the classic FPS games, as well as many mods. All of those games are quality. Ion Fury definitely is the most authentic-feeling of the lot. But Amid Evil is probably the best in quality. It has the coolest and most satisfying weapons.

trannies and their enablers are a cancer that must be removed
anyone taking steps against them is justified entirely

The last lab was great though.

Horseshoe theorists are generally retarded, but it's valid this one time.

You are being irrational.

>one side writes negative reviews
>the other side ALSO writes negative reviews
>hence there is ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE between them
>objective independent observer here btw
>fellow 4channelers

They're both being crybabies and throwing a tantrum to get what they want. The only difference is their reason for throwing said tantrum.

>Ion Fury threads on release had people actually discussing the game
>imagine this, people were actually talking about games on Yea Forums
>then the drama happens which permanently ruined any Ion Fury threads which came after
>"this is for the good of the culture war, user, we must not give the SJWs a single inch if you don't want censorship to happen in your videogames"
WE WERE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT VIDEOGAMES FOR ONCE
WHY MUST YOU TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME

Attached: file.jpg (640x955, 75K)

>But don't you see our reason is the correct one?!?!
t. both sides

Yeah.

>B-BUT DRUMPF BUT NADSIS!

every.time.

You can call it a tantrum if you want, but the difference is meaningful and people fighting for no censorship while you are too busy wanking, are in the right.

>but the difference is meaningful
Yeah, now nobody will even try to make an off-color joke for risk of this sort of backlash from either side. Thanks for making everything sterile.

user, please don't let your emotions and personal involvement cloud your judgement. It's a fair comparison. The logic is airtight. You can't just handwave it away.

It isn't meaningful because the devs can do whatever they want. They aren't being "forced" to censor anything, it's a creative decision of theirs to remove a joke or include one. The only ones trying to force them to do anything are you.

No one is even trying to claim that trannies reasons are correct. It's a point that can't be defended. They want censor jokes they are offended by. resetera people don't even justify their reasons on their own site- they just ban whoever doesn't accept them without question.

They are forced to do this by 3DR, 3DR is doing this as a reaction to offended trannies.

That's dumb.

Squirting on my face while shouting "I spray, you pray!"

Attached: shelly.png (546x890, 184K)

They're both fucked over devs who wasn't political at all and wanted to make a good game.

Yes. But that's only a small part of what is happening.

How did censorship of video games become something that people have no problem with. How is it even a controversial point? The whole arguement seems to be"it's just a minor change, so its no big deal" although you could make that exact same arguement to any time in past when there was censorship. It's just changing a red blood sprite to green, it's just removing a pentagram so the soccer mom aren't offended, it's just making her outfit a little less revealing, none of this changes the gameplay but its' all censorship.
Fuck them. If it's no big deal then there's no reason to engage in the censorship in the first place. Those people only have the power over you that you give them.

The tower zone is still my favorite, especially the ending for it where you're just riding down an escape elevator after activating the self destruct system, passing by floors that are blowing up while soothing elevator music plays

How do I turn off head bobbing or motion sway? I'm getting nauseous playing it

I played censored Doom way back in the day and it was fun. I certainly didn't boycott the game because they changed Swastikas. So yeah, I agree, it's the exact same.

3DR paid them money to make it, they can ask for whatever change they want because they own it. That's capitalism baby, if you don't like it then support the socialist revolution.

gender dysphoria isn't a thing except an orchestrated con to turn somebody into a big pharma slave & conned into paying for expensive cosmetic treatments.and anti-depressants. Rejecting your physical form is nothing new. It's belief predating Christianity. You've been played into conservative pharmaceutical director's hands and your leftist morons are doing their damn bidding.

Attached: 1377707726747.jpg (500x700, 52K)

Your mom certainly never turns off head bobbing

when did doom change swatikas and under pressure from who

The enemies are hard to spot and the weapon selection feels weak. Specially the shotgun.

Fuck the devs and fuck this game.

The best thing about this game is the music.

No one's saying 3DR can't do this. They can, they did. We can attack 3DR, so that it and other publishers will be less likely to do it in the future, and that's what we are doing.

She cute.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

Oh I'm sorry
>A bunch of people got asspained over what a guy said on discord
>A bunch of other people got asspained over the people who got asspained over what a guy said on discord
>A company donated money to the Trevor project

It's even more insignificant than I thought

Version 1.4, presumably the government of Germany.

Cunts.

So how is it censorship then? They asked for a change to a product they fronted all of the money for, willingly, without a threat of government intervention or violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib8UYt8rxes

Censorship is not necessarily tied to pressure from government or violence. They removed a joke that offended some people. That's censorship no matter how you try to spin it.

So? They weren't forced to remove it, they chose to remove it willingly.

To call what they did censorship has no meaning anymore, because let me put it this way: how could the devs have changed the graphics in question after the initial ResetEra call-out without it being considered censorship?

Maybe if you could go a post without saying tranny, you would be taken seriously.

Imagine having more that 5 braincells lmao wtf

Attached: 1565715998087.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Duke 3D back in the day had a version with parental controls enabled by default as well.

Anyone who supports faggots or trannies or even uses made-up words like "homophobia" or "transphobia" will be physically removed. You are tampering with the perfectly working processes and are poisoning the infospere.

There as a public apology, a $10000 donation, and mandatory brainwashing courses. If you genuinely think that those things along with the removal of the soap bottle have been done willingly and not as a reaction to the offended party, then you might actually be retarded. Of course, I know you are not retarded and simply intentionally spreading misinformation.

tranny

They don't. Fuck censorship.

It was actually because of a private letter John Romero received. It was put in the level as an easteregg referencing wolfenstein, which was their previous game, and he took it out because he realized it was being misinterperated as them supporting neo-nazism.
It was in a part of the level in e1m4 where there's a structure that lowers down in the middle of a room.

>There as a public apology, a $10000 donation, and mandatory brainwashing courses. If you genuinely think that those things along with the removal of the soap bottle have been done willingly and not as a reaction to the offended party, then you might actually be retarded. Of course, I know you are not retarded and simply intentionally spreading misinformation.
You are not answering my question.
Again, how could the devs have changed the graphics in question after the initial ResetEra call-out without it being considered censorship?

Okay, so? It's still censorship.

Nigger, you ruined Ion Fury threads with this drama. Why the fuck should combating SJWs and censorship be worth it if it means that we can't even have the rare moment of actually discussing videogames on Yea Forums?

Tranny

>and he took it out because he realized it was being misinterperated as them supporting neo-nazism.
And Voidpoint changed the lotion bottle because it was being misinterpreted as a slur instead of a play on the "Olay" brand.

Just silently remove sprites. Without apology, without donation and without brainwashing courses and without media attention. None of this would have been happening, but then again the trannies wouldn't have been appeased.

They could have made a blog psot along with the sprite change where they defended their viewpoint that parent who want to make their children trannies should not be parents - wouldn't be any outrage from our side either, because then it would be clear that the sprite change is just an artistic decision and isn't forced.

Every setting will get boring eventually, no exceptions.

lel

Double tranny.

I feel that this is what this game deserves.

Neck yourself.

Oh fuck you, why do you have to ruin things for everybody else?

No, I'm BUILD chad. My BUILD cock is bigger than yours.

To show publishers that pandering to trannies is not always harmless.

It's not fun enough to make it worth supporting retardation, sorry shill.

It's the first Build shooter that doesn't feature cheap horseshit so it is ok so far. However, the visual style is such a clusterfuck you can hardly point out anything at any given time and is an eyesore at points. Doesn't help that the industrial colors and neon signs help to blend in the 4 cloaked enemies. Nothing too terribly special but just just mediocre enough to where I might play it form time to time outta boredom. Definitely better than the dogshit that is Dusk so I will give it that. Would still rather play any other retro FPS game over it in a heartbeat but at least it's something new. Still hoping Wrath ends up being good.

TL;DR: Another case of "Yea Forums hypes up a game because it BTFOs Ess Jay Dubyas when in reality it is meh or just shit". Kinda like Kingdom Come. Ain't no fucking reason this should be worth $25 (pic related). Anyone bitching about the censorship faggotry does not care about vidya and should neck themselves

Attached: urp.gif (267x199, 1.75M)

>We're making an example out of them, but we're totally different from SJWs, you guys
cronfe

Your feminine room-over-room BUILD cock.

Nintendo censored a bunch of shit too. Like Mortal Kombat for Super NES, the blood in Final Fight, Jynx, etc

In a board where we barely get to actually fucking talk about videogames, you felt that was somehow a necessary sacrifice? Would you do away with all videogame discussion here if it meant sticking it to trannies?

We are different. I already articulated my point multiple times. They want censorship - they attack every game that doesn't fit their views. We want no censorship. We don't attack games that were from the beginning made for trannies.

I've got the most rugged veiny sector art BUILD cock that you can imagine.

u gay m8?

Attached: 1565409584630.gif (720x480, 126K)

you could call it self-censorship maybe, but self censorship is more like holding your tongue instead of saying something you mean. John Romero was always a D&D nerd, not a neo-nazi, and he chose to take that out of one of his own levels by his own choice. Big difference between that and an outrage mob harassing a publisher, and the publisher forcing the dev team to remove "offensive jokes" from the game.

>I don't know what the fuck people expected out of it
nostalgia for other 90s build engine shooters (duke 3d, blood, shadow warrior)

>public apology
Who gives a shit
>donation
Who gives a shit
>sensitivity classes
Are probably going to be a half hour powerpoint presentation that no one gives a fuck about. The developers are adults, they aren't going to get "brainwashed" over one """class""", who gives a shit.

Yeah, we know. Take a hint if you're not even going to attempt passing as a woman.

No u tranny lover?!

I would sacrifice Yea Forums's low quality videogame discussion in a heartbeat if it meant protecting videogames forever from SJWs. Sadly we both know this isn't a choice.

the fuck wants that you sick degenerate

>how do you know they were forced to remove it
>i know it because of those things
>WHO CARES

user...

You would, tranny.

What do you mean big difference? They're both the fucking same, the people in charge of a project decide to remove something willingly by their own choice. 3DR didn't have to listen or care about people complaining to them. You are literally just being upset on their behalf over a decision they willingly made.

Yeah thinking cute girls are cute means you're a tranny.
Faggot.

Attached: 1510696612068.gif (600x444, 3.55M)

No U

Shelly isn't tranny. I doubt that you are not a faggot.

Attached: 1552978533531.png (919x688, 743K)

They weren't forced to remove anything. No one pointed a gun to 3DR's head and told them "REMOVE THIS RIGHT NOW" they were criticized and decided to listen to the criticism and change their project.

This is why people say that the only censorship that is meaningful is when the government or threats of violence are involved, because those pose a realistic threat towards someone's freedom. If someone decides to listen to someone else's criticism and modify their work as a result then that is their freedom to do so.

lol FGT

Attached: download.jpg (200x201, 6K)

nope, they're not remotely the same thing.
John Romero was never censored. In this case the devs are being censored by their publisher 3drealms, who is also forcing their staff to take sensitivity training and paying thousands of dollars to an organization to atone for their crimes.

I really like her look in Bombshell, she deserved a much better game for that character model

That's your viewpoint and this kind of definition of censorship is designed to protect corporations. Most anons here along with me subscribe to a different definition, where altering your work to remove a joke that offends a group is censorship.

>In this case the devs are being censored by their publisher 3drealms
Source?
>who is also forcing their staff to take sensitivity training and paying thousands of dollars to an organization to atone for their crimes
The only mention of those things is from Voidpoint's statement, separate from 3dr's.

Attached: 1540680436093.png (745x948, 153K)

3DR fund and effectively own the development of Ion Fury. They are fundamentally in charge of the project and can make any changes they want to it (once again, that's capitalism baby)

>sensitivity class
Nobody gives a shit. They are, at best, brief powerpoint presentations about how bad it is to be a homophobe. I've taken similar classes at to get hired and nobody cares.
>thousands of dollars to an organization
So? They can donate their money to whoever they want, it's their money.

>You are literally just being upset on their behalf

Attached: a.jpg (175x249, 15K)

Your definition is expansive and would consider any sort of criticism that is listened to as censorship. You say that this form of censorship is designed to protect corporations, but what you want would protect them even more because they would never listen to anyone ever, no matter how valid the criticism. If you complain about lootboxes, you're trying to censor the creators. Same thing if you complain about a female/black character being in a game. I guess I don't really get your logic, you want to be able to "censor" corporations but not have people who disagree with you ideologically to be able to do so?

I want no censorship. I want devs to be able to put things in their games without having to worry about offending someone. It's very simple. What do loot boxes even have to do with this? Who brought up loot boxes? Who brought up niggers?

What other meaningful definition of censorship is there? If I write a book, then release another edition of that book where I removed a bunch of passages and replace them with other passages is that censorship now? If I write a post, then delete a bunch of sentences and replace them with difference sentences is that censorship too? If I get angry at my dad and almost say something rude to him, but then stop myself is that censorship? If I work in a shop and call a black customer a nigger and get fired by my boss, did he just censor me? If he tells me I'll get fired if I say that so I stop saying it, is that censorship? If the answer is yes to all of those then there is no meaningful definition of censorship because virtually everyone censors and gets censored every day, all the time.

>then release another edition of that book where I removed a bunch of passages and replace them with other passages is that censorship now?
If under pressure from an offended group, yes, absolutely. I'll skip other questions because you need to take it slow.

Jesus. This is why you never bow down to trannies. Fuck them and fuck the whole "gay community"

I want Ion Fury to get a full expansion pack and a not-rushed multiplayer mode. I also want Voidpoint not to go bankrupt because of some blond 3DR fuck and his retarded PR guy.

If a developer makes a character black, and Yea Forums complains about it/tries to change it, what are they doing that is different from Resetera?
The offended group has no power to put you in prison for not removing the passage, which is the reason only the government can censor you.

And we can attack them for this, and we are free to classify those kinds of changes as censorship to justify our attacks.

>but i use a different definition of censorship
nice
but unrelated since it's not you attacking the publisher

Okay, so if I work in a store, call a black customer a nigger and get fired, is that censorship.

If I don't do that, but get told by my boss that if I say nigger I'll get fired, so I don't say it, is that censorship.

If I say nigger all the time to black customers, then a bunch of negative yelp reviews pop up for the store and then my boss tells me to stop or I'll get fired (presumably because it's bad for business), then I stop, is that censorship.

The offended group has power to put you to financial ruin with bad press so so this is enough to be classified as censorship.

Sure, but it isn't censorship, it's just you complaining about them making a change you don't personally like (i.e. why aren't they pandering to me).

quads are wasted on this

Attached: 1564866773341.png (480x704, 509K)

I consider it censorship. Bunch of other people also consider it censorship. What are you going to do about it?

You know the game supports mods, right? I mean, you must have played something that you're so emotionally invested in.

You have no right at all to be financially successful, and that's just the free market operating as it should.

see

None of those are censorship.

You have no right to tell me what I should consider censorship and what I shouldn't. Removing a joke from a game because it offends a group, under pressure from that group is censorship. Nothing you say can change this.

It isn't censorship. it's just you being asspained that they made a change you don't like. The only time censorship means anything is if it becomes a threat to someone else's freedom (i.e. I am going to kill you or imprison you if you say this), you deciding to change something because other people criticized you over it doesn't matter.

I have a different opinion about this. I consider it censorship. Thank you for telling me about your viewpoint, though.

> Yea Forums
> playing video games
You're on the wrong board user.

Attached: I don't feel like ripping and tearing anymore.png (504x433, 294K)

It is censorship. We can do this all day.

How is
>Some people complain to 3DR about homophobic soap, so it gets removed
Significantly different from
>If I say nigger all the time to black customers, then a bunch of negative yelp reviews pop up for the store and then my boss tells me to stop or I'll get fired (presumably because it's bad for business), then I stop, is that censorship.

One is a work of art and the other is not?

Why does it matter if it's art or not? Are you seriously arguing that it's only censorship if it happens to art?

Ion Fury is honestly my personal GOTY. It's sad 3D realms is complete SJW cucks though and tried cucking the game form the start.

Attached: jewed.png (803x241, 109K)

Nope. It's you being asspained that the devs aren't pandering to you personally.

Your feelings are not fact. If you've ever listened to criticism, which is your definition of censorship, you've censored yourself in your mind. You want nearly everything to be censorship. What's the solution to you? Making it so people can't criticize anything ever? Making it so creators can't ever listen to people? You're presenting an extreme view without any input on how you would put it into practice, then stomping your feet like a toddler when people point out issues with your stance. Again, under your definition, a company that listens to fans and takes out say, lootboxes, was censored. Do you agree with that?

>Pandering to you
Not that user but retard. They were pandering to us until 3D realms made them censor the game. Censorship is wrong cuck.

You asked for what's different, I gave you the answer. I don't think I have to produce to you a clear and full definition of what censorship is in the first place. I said I consider removing a joke from a game because it offends a group, under pressure from that group to be censorship. This should be enough.

fuck off greenskeleton

Thank you for your opinion.

>Changing stuff do to pressure isn't censorship
If you change something because you wanted to change it, that isn't censorship. If you changed something because people were threatening you then it's censorship.

They are functionally the same thing, yet you say that one is censorship and one isn't. The distinction that one is art and the other isn't doesn't matter because censorship is applicable to things that aren't art.

Since I consider one to be censorship and the other to not be censorship they clearly are not the same thing to me.

>The distinction that one is art and the other isn't doesn't matter because censorship is applicable to things that aren't art.
That doesn't seem like a good reason why distinction can't apply.

Yes, because you have irrational arguments and irrational beliefs. They are functionally the same, they both involve the suppression of speech due to public pressure potentially harming a business.

They are functionally the same in your eyes, not in mine. From my viewpoint, they are drastically different (particularly, because one is art and the other isn't) and it isn't irrational.

Attached: 1376106256602.jpg (640x714, 102K)

It is.
>X is censorship
>Y is not censorship
>Why? They are similar situations.
>Because X is art and Y isn't
>But censorship isn't solely defined by whether or not it is applicable to art. We can agree, for example, that the Soviet Union and the Nazis censored people, and that wasn't "art"
>UUHHH UR WRONG BECAUSE... UR WRONG

> pandering to us
Us as in who and how? You and your political ideology? If you legitimately think that you're a fucking retard. They just wanted to make a fun game with the crude and goofy humor you saw in a lot of the big Build games.

by your own definition, patching a videogame after people complain that a weapon is overpowered is also censorship, do you actually not realize how fucking worthless the definition your trying to push is. you are a dumb nigger, you are the blackest retard gorilla nigger I have ever seen.

>UUHHH UR WRONG BECAUSE... UR WRONG

>People actually think you shouldn't be able to be against someone just because it may financially ruin them
As long as it isn't libel or slander, I have a right to say whatever I want and demand whatever I want from whatever business I want with the goal of getting them to give in to me. There's nothing that will make me believe that this is wrong.

>You and your political ideology
No, people that want a Duke Nukem style game. Most of Yea Forums that isn't faggot kids.

Just because you can censor things that are not art doesn't mean you can not use art/not-art distinction to have different things defined as censorship or not censorship dependent on what the subject is.

Did you misread "remove a joke" as "nerf a weapon"?

This. When the King of France told voltaire to change the Britanica because he didn't like what it said, that wasn't actually censorship hurr durr!

No you fucking retard, can you not see the difference between censoring ideas, jokes, text, ect and changing random gameplay features out of the devs free will? If the devs were forced to change a weapon than it would be censorship.

>Censorship
>the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.
That is why removing a joke is censorship but nerfing a weapon is not.

user. I am going to break it down for you, once again

>X is censorship
>Y is not censorship
>Why? They both involve the suppression of speech, why is X censorship but Y isn't?
>Because X is art and Y is not
>But there are situations where people are censored that don't involve art. In Chile there are people who criticized Pinochet who were killed or imprisoned.
>Okay, so censorship can happen to things that aren't art.
>So then why is X censorship and Y isn't?

Once again:

Just because you can censor things that are not art doesn't mean you can not use art/not-art distinction to have different things defined as censorship or not censorship dependent on what the subject is.

So the answer is
>So then why is X censorship and Y isn't?
>Because X is art and Y is not

What if the developer really didn't want to nerf the weapon but felt that they had to in order to maintain players?

Not censorship.

Was it nerfed because of political reasons or because it was considered offensive?

And once again, because there are situations where you can censor that don't involve art, that means that censorship is not defined as art, nor defined by art.

So "X is art and Y is not" makes no sense. Art is not something that is intrinsically required for something to be censorship.

I am not saying that being art is a requirement for something to be considered censored.
I am saying that requirements for someone's actions to be considered censorship are different depending on whether the target of those action is art or not.

You got in the way of the developer's vision and forced him to do something he didn't want to out of duress. That is censorship.

Yes, and the target of censorship does not have to be art. So saying that X is censorship and Y isn't because X is art and Y isn't makes no sense. Censorship is not defined by the target being art because there are instances of censorship that occur where the target is not art.

I don't subscribe to that definition of censorship. Let me repeat what I do consider censorship - removing a joke from a game because it offends a group, under pressure from that group is censorship. Do note (and some posters seem to have missed it) that I'm not making a claim about whether anything else is or isn't censorship. Just this thing, for sure, without any doubt, is.

The King of France literally has the power of the government invested in him, that's a world apart from listening to criticism from people without the power to threaten your life or imprison you

>Censorship is not defined by the target being art because
I literally said that in the post you are replying to. The first line. Are you per chance a brainlet?

This. And "preventing you from making money" isn't you being denied your rights because you have no right to make a lot of money.

For the 1st time in many years, ever since the death of the Brazillian Doom community and he being a centrist commietard, i have to agree with Mark.
Fried made this shit up to fuck with voidpoint devs and pay up as "progressive", i wish fireden wasn't dead, there's MANY dirty shit made from Fried and new 3dR posted here from the days of Interceptor and then the rebrand that were red flags.

Also Friedrich and some 3dr PR employees used to post here on Yea Forums and /vr/.
This is the SAME GUY who ordered bans to anyone who talked SHIT about Bombshell, and forced Gearbox to remove the Duke platformer pack from digital sales.

>It's only censorship if they kill you
Also the king wasn't going to kill voltaire, just prevent him from publishing and selling in France you stupid fucks.

So saying that X is censorship and Y isn't because X is art and Y isn't makes no sense then. The target doesn't have to be art in order for it to be censorship. You need another reason for explaining why X is censorship and Y isn't other than "it's because one is art and the other isn't"

Do you get it yet? I don't know how much more I have to break this down.

OP u r de big gay stop making thread like this pls

He was the government. He had the power to do it. The government saying "you can't publish a book" is different from a lot of people saying "I don't like thing, change it!" and not giving someone money. The only thing the latter group can do is talk and not give people money, which they have every right to do and you are entitled to neither their silence or their money.

So? Why did Voltaire stop publishing, then? It's because if he kept publishing the King could have him imprisoned or killed through state-sponsored violence

I don't need another reason. I am free to have a completely different set of rules in place to define what is censorship and what isn't depending on whether the target is art or not. If you personally don't believe the distinction should be made in definition, it doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have it in my definition.

>It's only censorship if the government does it
Also voltaire could and did publish. He just couldn't publish in France.
3D realms forcing voidpoint to change their game is censorship you faggot.

He did publish. He just couldn't publish in certain countries preventing profit.

>Censorship
>the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.
Cucks defending censorship in this thread are faggots.

>I am free to be as much of a retard as I'd like!
Well yeah

is that really your best

your analogy is dumb. you are dumb.

Yes, it is only censorship if a government does it, the worry is the power. As I said, these individuals have no power to imprison or kill, just deny you things that you have no right to: their money and silence.

>Yes, it is only censorship if a government does it
what a damn retard

>it is only censorship if a government does it
This is what fucking faggot corporate bootlickers actually believe. Good thing the definition of censorship and what everyone else thinks disagrees with you.

Caring about things is based. Irony poisoned nihilists are faggots.

>Yes, it is only censorship if a government does it
user please

Not much else to do with someone with such a severe case of retardation.

This and it's only racism when white people do it.

Plenty of definitions all over the place that apply different conditions depending on the subject.

>calling me a bootlicker
Helicopter is warming up, commie.

>kill some enemies
>[pop culture reference voice line]

Attached: 1562456261940.jpg (641x653, 31K)

Yes, It's called Duke Nukem

Yeah fucking right.

>unironic "racism = prejudice plus power" retard in the wild
neck yourself subject

I was thinking about the definition of parallel lines.

i dont support trans kids future suicide

>t. temporarily embarrassed billionaire

il take a commie who will just die by their own friends than a fag of a bootlicker who agrees on selling his soul as long as it "aint the guberment"

lmfao you're a faggot

Also this doesn't even make sense. "racism = prejudice plus power" does not have two different rules depending on subject - it has just one rule - you have to be white and prejudiced and applies it the same to subjects.

>he doesn't know what BUILD games are about

You'll have a stroke if you ever play Blood. That fucker even steal an enemy from the third movie.

Get in the helicopter.

>openGL almost explodes computer
>classic is better but still lags even on lowest everything
>console release isn't till next year
F

an A press is an A press,you cant say it's only half

Attached: tjhenry.png (300x300, 48K)

Nice try, pesky shill

What's your specs?

Strange

quad core pentium intel HD and 4GB ram from an old laptop

>lowest everything
You mean 640x480 with 2x upscaling?

Please read the recommended specs

Are you from the past?

Attached: 1566669165050.jpg (637x391, 37K)

>pirate the game
>get play and have fun
>don't have to support shitty business decisions
Feels good

Attached: 1566308215808.png (710x599, 81K)

>its just duke nukem bro you can run it
>can't run it

Source port developers are some of the worst at optimization.
>just get a better computer bro

JUST

Wow you spaz

It's the Eduke32 sourceport, not native DN3D
IF has bigger sprites and textures
Map detail is denser

Take the recommended specs for playing DN3D in Eduke32 and add 50% on top of that

>it is only censorship if a government does it
user what the fuck

Don't try to argue with the /Pol/ack

CENSORSHIP GOOOOOOOOOOD

>DC Meltdown on UV

That was much harder than I remember it being in early access. I don't want to think about Heskel's House of Hell

Attached: Oh Neptune.jpg (500x375, 33K)

You're a fucking retard.

What are you even talking about you stupid retard

Yeah user anyone is arguing that

>devs did a stupid thing by bending over and donating to child mutilation proponents
>it's suddenly our fault

They're alt-sjw which is way worse.

Normalfags don't pay games made on a 20 plus year old engine user

Not videogames, no one gives a fuck about a bunch on underachievers review bombing a game because they will never be able to create.

those are some delicious looking pixels

Attached: Young CAGE.jpg (1851x815, 696K)

>Not supporting hard working devs
What's really to expect from a bunch of no life losers who have never created anything worthwhile in their lives and probably think videogames create themselves.

>just ignore it and it will go awaaaaay
>le soiboi face
guess what, fuckers, we reached this point because we didn't do shit. now everyone knows better and things are starting to shape up

Imagen how big she would get after eating all that
Tee Hee

Attached: ECsiemiXkAIolgc.jpg (1596x1428, 202K)

I give people my money when I want to support them
I don't want to support a company that makes dumb decisions
I just so happen to like the game itself though, so I'll play it
If my decision to pirate keeps them from making more games, they should have made better business decisions so they could have earned my money

It went from my wishlist to my pirate list, it's not that i really care for those changes but i don't really like it when an internet forum can make developers do what they want even if for petty things.This is going to become another precedent.
>Inb4 have sex
I wouldn't mind buying LGBTQIAPK+ incarnate made by furfaggots inbetween of yiffing sessions if it was a good game, but i would be pissed if they removed gay scat scenes only because Yea Forums made a change.org petition

Attached: 1559252873162.png (790x960, 724K)

The people who actually worked in the game already go their money.

>Wah they changed the OGAY bottle muh freedoms is at stake!
lmao, fucking schizo delusional fuck. Videogames have never ever been free of censorship and no reputable publisher or store will distribute any game that goes too far from what is socially acceptable. Try making an Holocaust simulator or a game where you can go around raping people, see what happens.

Normalfags will buy shit in a box

This isn't true you fucking mongoloid, you are directly affecting the devs because /pol/ told you to.

DELET

Attached: delete-this-blood.png (261x200, 51K)

How is "Ogay" worth censoring?
It's not "gas the kikes race war now" kind of shitstorm, it's a bored programmer that made an innocent pun and now they're trying to put the company on a cross for it

Nice deflection try arguing against his points next time

the kicker is the shitheads didn't actually want it to be censored, they only found the ogay thing after they scrutinize the game because a dev said something about preventing child mutilation. then they use the soap and other stuff they found as ammunition to pressure the devs to their will.

Keep moving the goalposts
>it's just a texture, that's not censorship
>it's /pol/

It's not the reason. The real thing they got mad about was the leaked discord chat where one of the devs said that parents who transition their children are mentally unfit to be parents. That's what sparked the outrage storm and caused them to go hunting through the game for something to use as an excuse, where they found the soap bottle.

>Be waiting for R34 since early access announcement
>This is what we get at release
Thanks

>all these cutfags pretending to give a shit about "child mutilation"

>we reached this point because we didn't do shit
Not for lack of trying, faGGot.

That's even worse holy shit
By the way, how did trannies got into developer discord? Does 3D realm has a snitch, or they casually let in people?

They will but that shit has to blared in between Netflix capeflick shows and whatever normalfags look at online

Well you're not totally obvious. Lmao

guess what made people care lol
try using your brain for once

rumor is it was the ion autist guy that's had a hateboner for the game since day one that leaked the discord chats. I don't know if that's actually been confirmed or not though.
he posted a lot on vr and sometimes here on Yea Forums promoting a duke3d mod. It might all be hearsay though, and people using him as an excuse for the shitstorm.

Attached: 15.png (600x600, 34K)

You're the only one bringing up /pol/ in a IF thread

I uninstalled after 30 minutes. Was boring and not really for me.

yum yum yum

Just because your doctor told that you're a closet case and pumped you full of experimental hormones and SSRIs doesn't mean children have to make the same shitty decisions as you.

Normalfags were a mistake.

Attached: think_of_the_children.jpg (400x100, 31K)

>He thinks we are all Christcuck Burgers
Anyway back to the game. What did they actually remove? One shitty pun made by an unfunny autist? Who cares.

Where do I pirate the game bros. I'm PC illiterate but wanna play this game

again this outrage didn't start over a pun on a bottle of soap, but a discord chat with devs.

You should become job literate.

That's the point retard. The game isn't tangibly worse so who cares.

they know what its about.
they just play pretend because otherwise they dont have an argument against why people are pissed

>>He thinks we are all Christcuck Burgers
No, just agreeing with the sentiment in general.

Attached: dolan_pls.jpg (622x496, 59K)

(political goobergabber hellawhackshiznit aside) I'd say buy it, but honestly it's not worth the price (and I say this as someone who really loves the game and has got ~30 hours of gameplay out of it)
it's good, but it should really be about $10

I am though user, I just dont think this game would justify the price tag

See

would you still support the game if they openly say they're financially backing ISIS?
>inb4 it's not the saaammeeee

Wait, is that voxels??

yeah
game has a whole bunch of proper voxel stuff and it looks really nice

indeed, that's why I just pirate it instead of buying it. the game still plays the same, but I get the additional bonus of not supporting child mutilators.

Dang, that's cool. Been a long while since I've seen a game use proper voxels.

Attached: 1535687702831.gif (235x235, 3.9M)

What a time to be alive

Attached: 8629.original-8321.jpg (320x320, 19K)

the voxel art in this game is so good

>tranny sjw cuck duke nukem
yea, thats a cringe from me

Attached: 1552152775787.png (505x341, 65K)

Yes

Attached: d0f3ef5d613dc2c6dff3fa815ae45b478a0ae7ea.gif (500x379, 1.93M)

It's only ok to bow down to trannies if your Project CD Red. Ok got it Yea Forums

Attached: Johntron.png (480x750, 245K)

they're voxels your simpleton

OK, just finished the game (on normal difficulty). I have to say overall it's probably a 7.5/10.

I don't give a fuck about any of the controversy shit or anything like that, I think the guns are totally fine (except the bombs are fucking near impossible to aim), I think the female character was totally cool, but my BIGGEST PROBLEM BY FAAAAAAAAAAR is that the LARGE MAJORITY OF THE GAME, like literally fucking 70%, takes place in some underground bullshit level. You get 2 episodes or chapters, whatever you wanna call them, that are phenomenal. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the combat, the fucking worldbuilding detail and noir cyberpunk shit they did and the build engine interactivity shit is so comfy and cool, and the music is dope, the street levels and the malls and when you slowly go through that entire skyscraper is AMAZING, BUT after the helicopter fight it goes fucking downhill fast. You go underground and you don't fucking go up, and you've still got 5 fucking chapters to go
>but the train station and train levels are fun
>but you go up for the little bit with the canyon and mansion grounds
yeah, and then back down for the rest of the game. To reiterate, 70 (SEVENTY) PERCENT OF THE GAME IS UNDERGROUND LEVELS

I fucking hope people start making custom maps for this real quick because I cannot be bothered to replay the game knowing that most of it is just fucking underground levels which I think are the fucking bane of any game and ruin all worldbuilding and fun. I don't even care that there's like a million secret places that I missed that all require some autistic fucking bomb placement (which is retarded to aim) or whatever.

Other flaws
>cant disable "always run"
>no options to adjust pixel scaling or various filtering options
>crossbow is hotkey 8 while fucking minigun is 5 and bomb is 6, wtf?
>cant break that many objects
>melee is useless. you can't really quickswap to the baton easily if you're doing some other animation. should be more like Duke 3D kick

Attached: 1544719870495.png (1600x900, 157K)

ogay

Attached: 18369.png (750x650, 158K)

kk, 3D pixels

Attached: 1528018529291.png (291x344, 85K)

>crossbow is hotkey 8 while fucking minigun is 5 and bomb is 6, wtf?
I wish more games would just use the hl1 system
much easier on the hands

Attached: OGAY.png (25x48, 654)

AAAAH I really need a quick attack key for the baton, like Duke's quick kick.

Q quick swaps for it retard

Can some edit this even more

Attached: 1566165496277.jpg (3034x4096, 3.79M)

Its actually really bad. The gameplay is decent but the constant onslaught of basic bitch references really ruin it.

zoom zoom

fixd

Attached: fixd.png (100x192, 17K)

I liked the lab and hospital levels. Just about everything after you get out of that whole underground section past the train ride was good.
At that point in the game it's throwing every enemy type at you, and ammo for every single weapon, so you can go crazy with the grenade launcher or whatever you want.

Turn on silent protagonist

fagbag

Not the same you STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

but that's not the case here. the sjws are just wrong, and everyone who disagrees with them is just right. that's all there is to it. i've never been to /pol/ and i can tell the sjws are just 100% wrong here in every facet.

The level of cognitive dissonance is off the charts

You're wrong. The only extrimists here are the SJW trannies. They were wrong to get upset, they were wrong to tar and feather developers for innocent comments in a private discord, and they were wrong to demand anything be changed or for anyone to be fired. The entire rest of the world is simply looking at the
SJWs being blatantly wrong, and then making it clear that they won't support developers or publishers who kowtow to insane extremists. /pol/ doesn't even enter into the equation here. Everybody can see that SJWs are batshit insane, and they're letting people know it's okay to stop listening to them.

I want each of you to reply with your playtime of the game followed by the approximate amount of time you spend in these threads.

Attached: Hm hm hm.jpg (484x455, 37K)

>hospital
user, you can't tell me with a straight face there was an entire "hospital level".
>Just about everything after you get out of that whole underground section past the train ride was good
I disagree. While I may be able to tolerate ONE or TWO levels like that, and hey I enjoyed the train station and train ride, and I even thought the lab was neat, I honestly was fucking HOPING, every time an elevator showed up at the end of the level, that it was my ticket out of there and to the surface...but it only went fucking deeper underground every time.

>At that point in the game it's throwing every enemy type at you, and ammo for every single weapon, so you can go crazy with the grenade launcher or whatever you want.
I did enjoy this. I started finding that some enemies were really specialized for some kind of weapon, like
>smg for centipede
>revolver alt-fire for small mobile enemies
>shotgun for normal enemies
>grenade launcher for big enemies
I found myself fucking running around swapping weapons back and forth depending on the enemy. However, I thought the fucking spider enemies were really tedious and annoying, and so were the green drones. The red drones are a big hazard, so they were cool, but the spiders and green drones should have really been turned down a lot. Swapping weapons probably should have been a bit faster too like if they actually designed a fucking grenade launcher weapon instead of just using the shotgun and switching ammo types which takes forever

But haha no, fuck the underground levels. And the whole fucking James Bond lair and final showdown, that was so weak. I literally had to look up how to throw grenades down to the tube because I was stuck in the empty room with the dome lol. None of it felt "lived in", and that's fine for some James Bond level, but fucking 70% of the game is like this, It's Resident Evil syndrome all over again when the 2nd half loses all atmosphere and becomes completely boring

Attached: 1537128657200.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

0 im just here to post fagbag once a thread

based

NOOOOOOO YOU CANT ENJOY ITML! REFUND IT FAGGOT NIGGER! THE DEVS ARE NOT BASED AND REDPILLED ON THE TRUE PATH

So it's like almost any video game these days?

Significant enough for the devs to send their entire staff to be taught what to think by a tranny.

Definitely agree about the final boss fight. It was lame.

Because removing an appendix is only done when it gets inflamed and/or infected and threatens someone's life. Removing one's genitals and mutilating their arms and legs into a more feminine form for no reason other than a mental illness is not the same and you know it.

Falseflagging operation cooked up by resetera

Attached: 1455784579850.jpg (1920x1200, 2.34M)

No one's buying your cheap attempt to redefine language.

dilate

>Yea Forumstards seething this hard
get over it faggots

You haven't seen other boss battles in BUILD games you stupid fuckhead. This was definitely a high point.

>One side wants to never be offended, never to have anyone question them and to harass and threaten anyone who does. They also get results and are far more successful than anti-game Christfags and such.
>One side just wants people to say and make what they want. They're rarely listened to.
>THESE SIDES ARE THE SAAAAAAAAAME

Fuck off, no one's buying it.

plus some autistic troll from Yea Forums

I have to agree; after a while when I saw the elevators going down over and over again, I was annoyed. I wanted to go back to the city again; those early levels were absolutely the pinnacle. The final boss fight however was enjoyable and I grasped what to do immediately. I think there should have been a part two to it after you blow up the terror dome, but it was fine.

>Falseflagging operation cooked up by resetera

There's actually been theories (with some Yea Forums archives proof) that it was that retarded fucking user who had a bone to pick with Ion Maiden because 'Shelly's not sexy enough.' He trawled through Voidpoint's Discord to find anything possible he could get as 'ammunition' for ResetEra and when he found it he released to onto them knowing full well what would come of it. They got played by some faggot from here, and we all played right into his hand with what he wanted

Probably the same person tbqhwy

Attached: 1558372488539.png (326x320, 81K)

Yes, fellow NSA agent
But user how what about KotakuInAction they need to keep fighting for gamers with a capital G.

throwing grenades down a tube does not make for a good boss fight. The robots on the elevator was a better boss fight than that. Brutal doom has better boss fights than that.

reminder that Amid Evil is the better game

That's been disproven. The false theory you're talking about was made up by an actual tranny trying to get people to stop thinking to poorly of trannies or holding them accountable for their shit behavior.

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SHIT, ASSHOLE

I remember that fag he used to post the old bombshell art and seethe. Tbh its the lack of any sex at all in the game that is the bigger criticism. Duke3D had strippeea and porn theatres etc, Shadow warrior had showering anime babes and posters. Ion fury could have had some wierd total recall reference in their and some cyberpunk prostitute babes with visors on but their tits out or something. Missed opportunity.

It is fucking adorable how asshurt /pol/ gets over being shown the real world and not their bubble.

Not a /pol/tard but please leave tranny

are you being ironic? because what you're saying in your post only applies to resetera trannies. they're the ones who are seething and can't understand life outside their echo chamber. the entire rest of the fucking world is on the side that says 3drealms shouldn't have forced an apology.

Shelly has like one line about Happy Endings near a porn store or something.

t. /pol/

This.

This. They have to realise that their own failures can't be blamed on der joos for once.

samefag

>the entire rest of the fucking world is on the side that says 3drealms shouldn't have forced an apology.
Agreed. Trannies are the odd men out this time. No one agrees with them or what they're doing as far as this issue is concerned. They're just straight up wrong and are making themselves look bad.

ironic
>TerminX 6 months ago: child abuse bad
>resetrannies: 3D REALMS FIRE THIS MAN

Attached: 1453955658021.png (256x264, 30K)

Nope. Cope harder /Pol/ack.

So why don't you want them to transition?

>be devs
>say something absolutely retarded and offensive in public
>get in trouble
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Play stupid games etc. The world isn't Yea Forums: the planet.

Attached: 1533068453257.gif (500x275, 494K)

Because "transitioning" is just a fad that ruins lives and causes suicides. Everyone who does it regrets it, yet they keep recruiting for it like it's some kind of cult. Literally every braindead tranny would have been better off just admitting they're a gay dude. But instead they go through mental gymnastics to convince themselves they're something they couldn't possibly be.

>absolutely retarded and offensive
which is...?

They didn't say anything wrong or offensive. Most people agree with what they said.

this is true. gay femboys and traps are based. trannies are disgusting, miserable abominations.

I can't wait for you to get in power in, oh...2080, when all the millenials are dead.

This isn't about /pol/, repeating it won't make it true

"most people" are also the kinda people who get mad at shit like this twitter.com/CRAZiECRiSSiE/status/1164959985572491264 because know your meme has them convinced "ree" came from the "autistic screeching" /pol/ (/int/) meme

Because freespeech absolutists are legit insane people.

Of course.

Attached: 3OVx78M.gif (512x512, 899K)

Nope, most people wouldn't give a shit or find that offensive at all. The retarded scumbag twitter you linked doesn't represent most people.

Reminder that the best thing a company can do is ignore Resetera.

Attached: 0C560B3E-3B57-41E2-85A1-538F1440CF76.png (2756x602, 264K)

they just need to say "don't like it, don't buy it" desu

thems some sexy digits

Attached: 1365420981103.jpg (430x320, 16K)

And? Why should I give a fuck about any children that is not mine?