Wowclassic horde or alliance?

Attached: allivshorde.jpg (480x360, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mf-lbVTt__I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one without elves and ERPers.

Back in 2004, when people chose shit they used the in game dialogs and lore information to see what was cool and guessed what was good. They didn't always make the best decisions, but it was part of the fun.

Now you faggots want to watch 30 minute youtube videos explaining everything so you can make the most streamlined effective decision on having the most "fun", when the whole fun is discovering all this shit on your own and learning from your mistakes.

this

back in the day I rolled dwarf paladin because that shit sounded neat

its a 2004 made game retard, ive been playing this game for 10+ years on and off.

I like Orcs. Something about their culture/overall goal as a people is so simple, direct, etc. They are in the world to do one thing, without ever thinking too much about it

Play Horde if you want even remotely short bg queues. Every retard under sun will play alliance for dem racials for pve or because they want to fap to elves.

horde will have longer queues

In terms of PVE, Alliance for vanilla, Horde for every other expansion

Horde is literally niggers what do you think

youtube.com/watch?v=mf-lbVTt__I

I spent my teenage years as horde and kinda grew tired of subhuman drivel so now I'm going alliance, it also seems that horde is more played on PvP servers so I can feel like special snowflake.

Horde has better PVP racials and always have.

haha! no...

I watch 30min video to make the most streamlined effective decision to make sure i can grind the most effective so i can give what i grind to asmongold so he might say my name on his stream

Attached: 1549208319795.png (461x571, 212K)

based

Only play with the best side

Attached: 1561015560541.png (67x61, 2K)

Cuties and maybe a dwarf priest or two will roll on Whitemane Alliance!

Attached: ECOnMcWUcAAa1NR.jpg (1045x1600, 281K)

Which ones are your friends playing OP?

Attached: 5475f07b98fe34f609a8e5f46ead6b85--the-frog-frogs.jpg (236x249, 10K)

if you think this is going to be anything other than Classic+ then you're dead wrong kiddo. no way in hell they would release it as it was in 2004

Everything is longer in the horde. Everything!

i wonder what he's up to nowadays

Horde, gnomes and nelfs pissed me off to much back in vanilla.
At least undead are just edgy kids at worst.

Not true at all. I started after YouTube launched and remember a fat texan guy guiding me through the class options after realizing the time investment getting to 60 would be. We also had quests and item guides back then too.

There is literally only one race worth playing

Attached: Grunt.jpg (280x311, 29K)

you god damn traitor

Attached: 1533172027527.jpg (500x492, 64K)

Horde are the niggers of WoW, so Alliance.

I played equal parts of both. Alliance is filled with reddit faggots and kids who really want to be server celebrities, expect alot of ERPing faggots at every major town and 3-5 dudes spamming trade chat vying for popularity points. Horde is filled with insufferable gay edgelords who brag about posting on Yea Forums, spout old memes all day and think playing as an ugly green nigger is a character trait, expect lots of people to shout Lok tar ogar at you. I pick alliance because stormwind is maximum comfy.

Horde so I can tear FemNelfs in half with my zeppelin-sized green cock

Hell yeah, once you go goblin, you’ll be hobblin’

kill yourself wowfags

2 DAYS UNTIL HOME FOREVER
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

same but unironically

Horde is home

Attached: jzvwmyiakuh31.jpg (1384x780, 117K)

>5 whole hours of sleep
>not using an accurate recreation of mom's gateway from 2004 as your PC
>no piss jugs
this pic screams casual

I lookup those guides when i need to loosely base my build idea off something and see if it will be viable.

>tfw smite spamming disc dwarf priest
>duoing with my dwarf ret pally bro

Watch your hunchbacks, noshoesniggers.

how is a dwarf pally not still viable ? if you're trying to be the ultimate combat pvp healer on the front lines in BGs then they're amazing. If you're autistic enough to put yourself through leveling a pally and spamming heals during raids for gear; ret pallies can change the outcome of group fights when played perfectly.

This tbqh. Nowdays people always have a wiki open or youtube guides when playing fucking anything.

ok so at worst it'll be a fresh server with 12x the population of Nost ? sounds pretty fucking decent to me and I have nothing to lose. Besides I haven't paid for a subscription since WoTLK and there are many people like me who are going to be coming back to the game after years of absence. The same thing happened with Old School Runescape and what happened there ? Currently 90k online with only 20k on RS3 and they shifted most of their resources to OSRS.

> not taking some time in bloodhoof village to taste that sweet, sweet tauren horsecock

oh you sweet child.