Comfy chair

>comfy chair
>steaming cup of coffee (half & half, 2 sugars)
>wrist resting on soft comfy mousepad
>fresh out of the package notepad opened to blank page
>your favorite pen (recently refilled)
>overcast with light rain pattering on the window
>no obligations or distractions for the rest of the day
>pic related fired up on pc

name a more comfy gaming experience
hint: you can't

Attached: qbertbtbt.jpg (2048x1536, 509K)

>2 sugars

>not using the extra energy from the sugar to improve your processing and deductive thinking skills

the duality of shitposters

All of the above, but playing an ascii roguelike and really getting into how to not die.
I still look back on the first 2 months I found out about zAngband and actually made headroom in runs instead of dying instantly.

totally agree. There's this guy that does a roguelike podcast, and he always talks about making a nice hot cup of tea whenever he gets into a sticky situation so he has time to think up the best way out of it. Always sounds super comfy

>creating a chemical imbalance in your body that will require you stop and consume more of the drug to balance out
>it can't even be called a healthy periodic break from the game because all you are doing is doping up on caffeine
>all of it is pointless because if you really enjoyed the game your body would be shotgunning you with enough natural endorphins and dopamine that you should be happy and alert anyway
True dedication to the hobby is the real redpill. Actually enjoying the game without stimulant aids.

I played a fork of Stone Soup called Lite for a while. It was a casualized Dungeon Crawl but only because the devs of Stone Soup were really fucking the game up hardcore.
There was a skill called Illude. Made copies of yourself so you could backstab pretty easily.
I'd find myself in a situation like you stated and would sit there staring at the screen trying to find a way out. Then I find it. Its foolproof. I press a button.
Dead instantly.

I was basing all my choices thinking one of the copies was me

For me it's Return of the Obra Dinn.

Attached: honhon.png (523x507, 60K)

I rarely get mad when I lose in roguelikes unless it was a genuine fuckup on my part. It only really happens with games in that genre too, other games make me frustrated way more easily. I wonder why that is

I've been meaning to pick that one up. Is it as good as people say it is?

Because you understand you can't blame anyone else when you know in your heart of hearts it was your fault. People willing to even play roguelikes come to gaming with a wholly different mindset than those that play other styles of games.

It's the best detective game I've played (although you technically play an insurance inspector).

It doesn't hold your hand and you have to pay attention to things yourself to get the good ending. Although you can abuse the games "solving" system and guess many fates by trial and error.

It's about 5-7 hours depending how good you are and there is absolutely no replay value.

sounds good, I'll have to pick it up next time it goes on sale

The real redpill is realizing that video games are a waste of time.

as I've grown into boomer-dom, I've realized that games are like a fine wine. You have to adjust your surrounds and get in the mood to accentuate and enhance the experience. Sure there are trash mobile games and gachashit you can play if you want to blow time, but if you really want to ENJOY your gaming experience? You have to savor it

This. All things are a waste of time. Its about enjoying your waste of time instead of not.

Preventing white genocide is not waste of time

Yes it is and I say this as someone whose parents came to the states under Operation Paperclip.
It isn't about the color of your skin, it is about the morality of your ideology. Its just that 100% of muds have shit morality structures and only 99% of whites have shit morality structures.

>It isn't about the color of your skin, it is about the morality of your ideology
unironically this. Shame people are playing right into their hands by pitting people against each other who don't understand this

>Her Story spiritual successor got released this week
>mfw
excuse me frens, I'm about to get comfy as fuck

Attached: 1345668312648.jpg (480x480, 83K)

Not my cup of tea but I hope you have a really fun time user! Make a thread telling us how it went after you finish. We need more threads of anons talking about things they like and play instead of console wars and shitposting.

I'll be sure to do that, hopefully that thread is as comfy as this one

Attached: 1520239907278.png (900x1000, 442K)

what was the twist again her twin right?

I remember it being something like that with no foreshadowing or hint that it would be. Seemed like a cop out. But adventure games are known for the ending never being worth the time you put in to get there.

whjat a fucking SHIT thread
>coffee with extra onions milk and sugar
>pen and paper in 2019
>being a faggot
>muh rain!!!

>adventure games are known for the ending never being worth the time you put in to get there.
this. Often times it's about the journey, not the destination.

Similar to horror games, so few of them know how to stick the landing, but the games up to the ending are usually pretty good

thanks for the bump.

implying bumping the thread matters when nobody gives a shit because it's a garbage fire thread
>28 posts
>8 unique IPs
CRINGE

>Type NEW
>Ruin game

Amazing.