New Hideo Kojima interview

New Hideo Kojima interview

4players.de/4players.php/dispbericht/PlayStation4/Special/37892/83962/0/Death_Stranding.html
“So in Phantom Pain I started with a kind of experiment by starting linear. And once the world opens, the story fades in one way. Some Hideo Kojima fans were not happy that the story takes a back seat. But this was done very consciously. This time was the biggest challenge and the biggest obstacle: It's an open world, but at the same time we do not want to reduce the importance of the story, so fans of Hideo Kojima games will not be disappointed."

Attached: 37892-teaser1.jpg (1000x455, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5X9RUOEOoNQ
youtu.be/l8I8sPJw1hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm so ready for this

>fans of hideo kojima
>he says this not once but twice in the same paragraph
I thought it was some translation fuckery where the translator switches first to third person because he’s unworthy of equating himself with his superior or something, but he says “I started” at the beginning.
How fucking conceited can he be?

Lacking IQ there buddy? Or you're just bad at English? TPP was his game, his ideas went into the game and shaped the direction of the game. Thus obviously he will say "I"

>reading comprehension

>Trump says he wants to build a wall or Brexit and the EU - these things happen in real life. But you have to understand that people basically have to live with others instinctively
>As in the briefing scene, one could see our booth and in the Amelie to Sam says: "Please connect America. We have to get back together, we have to make that connection

Attached: 1536542507387.png (1280x712, 1.25M)

Me too, I'm gonna watch DSP play this day 1.

You must be fucking stupid, my zoomer child.

DS is going to be garbage, isn't it...

>trump
>brexit
Wait, when did he start writing the story? Why would he bring up Trump and brexit?

He's a westaboo right? Plus I'm pretty sure news about Trump spreads around the world.

Good.

i think death stranding will be about taking stuff from one place to another

i loved playing games like caravaner and the land pirate game so would be happe with this

>so fans of Hideo Kojima games will not be disappointed
i already feel disapointed

Attached: i-have-two-personalities-and-erson-you-ever-will-mde-34178587.png (500x323, 81K)

archive it? can we get a good translation too, since I can't read whatever that language is

No, I’m saying Trump or brexit shouldn’t have influenced the story when they started actual development in 2015 and already had trailers by 2016

>he STILL believe its some 'muh drumpf' game
>he STILL do not realize the whole 'connection' shit is about a new level of concussioness or rather a new evolution of men
i'd wish those fucking (((game journalist))) had at least a 2 digit IQ

Attached: kojama.jfif.png (828x1792, 1.51M)

yeah imagine thinking a based jap gives a damn about le Drumpf trying to keep subhumans out

Based
Trump supporters can choke on their burgers

SMITE HIM, my good goyim

Attached: 1565175146812.png (545x586, 494K)

>a new level of consciousness
youtube.com/watch?v=5X9RUOEOoNQ

a timeless classic, many keks were had.

Attached: 1519168856207.jpg (968x745, 78K)

>Trump or brexit shouldn’t have influenced the story
it didn't as you already stated.
people are just trying WAY too hard to make some fuck drumpf reference without it actually meaning anything to the/a game; they literally cannot think past the obvious + add some social commentary masked by a big headline for a click.

With the idea of connectedness, the BTs also "connect" people and it's framed as bad thing.

I think he's just relating Death Stranding's themes with current events not the other way around by making an orange man bad game.

I'm going to connect my penis to your ass and frame it on my wall.

You should post the Twin Peaks one since Kojima loved it

hey user you need to step back and use your brain, who is kojima friends with? Guillermo del Toro and Nicolas Refn both who are adamnetely anti-trump and very vocal about to the point they must admit it every interview with lefty cuck points. Kojima is already pozzed and will weasel this openborders, anti-nationalism garbage into the story to impress his friends or at the behest of them.

Use your brain dummy, Kojima is another hollywood puppet. Oh and fuck drump MIGA more billions for israel goy!

evidence
Nicolas Winding Refn 'Too Old To Die Young' Press Conference
youtu.be/l8I8sPJw1hY

Entire conference was fuck drumpft

>the BTs also "connect" people and it's framed as bad thing.
there are 2 'Strands' or 'Strandings'
first off the 'bad strands' full of BT which are hunting for living matter
second the Chiral Network in the LUDENS fan trailer/video, it's a confirmed 'Strand' cause Sam cries and the shoulder mounted apparatus reacts the same as with a BT.

As long as its subtle and not preachy I don't care. All of MGS hadsocial commentary and some of that was during the fucking Bush era and it was fine. I'm sure death stranding will be fine too.

His games were anti-nationalist since the beginning you stupid piece of shit.

God damn it, you're fucking cancer. PLAY GANES FOR YOURSELVES, FORM YOUR OWN OPINIONS.

Not vidya

His game was anti-surveillance, anti-totalitarian, anti-globalism, anti-American exceptionalism, not anti-nationalism moron. You have to be a hooknose rat to think Tomokazu Fukushima would peddle jew garbage into the original story.

>it's a 'Fukushima always was the Mastermind behind Hideo and Kojima' episode

Attached: 1565431424862.jpg (350x350, 35K)

Nah.

>le fukushima meme

>anti-American exceptionalism
Which goes hand in hand with anti-nationalism considering the protagonist is an American. Big Boss defies his country and leads a paramilitary called Soldiers without Borders all during the period he's still a good guy.
>Tomokazu Fukushima
I get it now, you're a drooling retard

just because you acknowledge things happening in reality, doesn't mean you support them one way or another

I mean, if the game turns into a forced globalist propaganda narrative then sure, bitch about it, but so far it's just an observation that he's making

can any anons translate this

>too good for Google Translate
???