Why the fuck doesn't he just shave it?

why the fuck doesn't he just shave it?

Attached: georgieboy.jpg (764x367, 79K)

What's that? An eceleb? How do I become an eceleb?

sucking old jew cock

You care more than he does

Imagine still losing your hairs in 2019 when there's so many solution
Then again, most people can't even figure out how to avoid being fat

Attached: 1559830050455.png (534x494, 259K)

if he did not care he wouldn't be rocking that sort of lazy greasy combover

There's people who lose their hair even when they're on finasteride, they usually have very aggressive hair loss.

Also some people get severe side effects from it so that's why they don't use it.

Attached: embrace.png (1591x1642, 64K)

The virgin cope and the chad embrace are both good, staying at "the problem" stage is also good.

But the custodian ascend is fucking ridiculous and you shouldn't do it.

>animenonce shilling impotence inducing "treatment"
Colour me surprised

Custodian ascend can be a really great look, but I think it's the age that really makes the look. You gotta be pretty old and lean to rock something so gracefully like that.

I'd fucking take hrt if I were to go bald. No fucking way I'm losing my hair.

All those 3 look good desu.

Way too many side effects, finasteride is one thing, with HRT you're probably gonna ever serious problems unless you plan on becoming a tranny.

At that point might as well just focus on making a lot of money and hope that shit like hair cloning comes out soon.

cope harder hairlet

In the end accepting it is the healthiest option, and I'm not saying you should stop taking fin, minoxidil or any other hair loss treatment, in fact I take finasteride myself, but you have to admit it.

I like the balding look now - started having my shoulder length hair fall out at 21 and am 30 now with very little up top but the sides are nice and full - when i dunk my head in water and the thin strands show off my glistening dome it's really hot

I'm already on duta. It worked well for 2 years but has started to lose effectiveness these last months, hence why I'm looking at the HRT option. I know about the side effects but at that point, not sure if they are worse than going bald.

the sad truth is even saddest amount of hair is still better than being bald
most people won't tell you that because they dont want boldies to be sad about something they have no control over
but thats truth

pics or it didnt happen

Bro, if I had to choose losing all my hair or having my dick stop working i'm saying goodbye to the hair. Even a hair transplant is a better option.

Sorry buddy boyos, but if you are balding, it's over for you. Take the Baldpill, it might be brutal but you cannot hide from it, it's over.

You will never have hair again. You are bald.

>hopped on fin but it was too late
>can only maintain and just little regrowth
Well, I could definitely be way worse, I just hope science makes a "break through" some day

Attached: 20190824_122717.jpg (2640x1980, 510K)

>Expecting an autist to take care of his appearance

Does he actually come off as a normal person to you, OP?

Saddening. It's over for you.

Damn looks like ellon musk pre whatever he did to regain his hair

it's just hair bro

You dont have any, you are BALD

Attached: beans.png (637x361, 574K)

Jesus christ dude get a fucking grip, just listen to yourself. You’re balding get over it theres no use in fucking your body up to conserve a bit of hair on the top of your head. I know it isnt fun going bald but you’re making a huge mistake if you take HRT

just shave it man. having those handful of strands on top is sloppy and makes you look deep in denial

embrace it and get weird with it

Attached: its_always_sunny_in_philadelphia.frank_reynolds.jpg (200x200, 12K)

my body is covered in hair dude - i'ma wookie under my shirt, down my back, i got plenty - why is head hair so special?

i buzz it down once a month

Gimme that white supremacist skinhead look

Lol. Literally no one gives two shits about your head. YOU are the one who puts way too much thought into it and lets it affect you. Just worry more about your health than your shitty cap.

Probably doesn’t have a nice shaped skull

i fucking love that look on the right

kek based bald bro

Feels good to have a chad hairline. My dad and my grandad on my mum's side both have full heads of hair, at ages 58 and 83 respectively.

Attached: smug elves.png (830x692, 962K)

>think how I can just shave it to avoid the embarrassment
>my head is weirdly shaped and lumpy
>literally no way to escape

Attached: 1426295711955.png (579x523, 128K)

How much does finasteride cost per month?

Start wearing a cowboy hat everywhere.

not that much george

Nice bro.

>liam starts talking about the epic store again
>george starts groaning once liam stops his sperging

Attached: 153213421232.gif (217x224, 1.39M)