Underrail: Expedition

Stop deleting Underrail thread, queers.

Attached: w.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9fYmqqKjEuo?t=320
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fragmented Chaos [specialization] hands down
I did the math just now. Sixth shell specialization is plain better. It gives 3.3% extra overall damage per point. If you crit, the bonus damage is roughly tripled because of fragmented chaos, so you can look at it as either 3.3% plain damage boost or 10% extra crit damage when you crit. Each point in fragmented chaos only gives 8.3% extra crit damage, including the boost from critical power.

Janny the manic tranny at it again, they're such fuck ups.

is it underrail good? you cannot respec

Well, with Focus Stim you get 15% and I am planning on getting Recklessness (and you get at least 3% from pellet mayhem), I might get it at 16 instead of Juggernaut, or 18. I don't see that much of a point to getting it before you're getting the crit package of Chaos/Crit Power though.

I do appreciate your input a lot though. Never played a gun character or tin can.

Attached: f5317b50d6c19e75c53224179ca1e298.png (434x195, 8K)

I didn't know talking about a game that recently got an expansion was illegal in Yea Forums the video game board

Welcome to nintendogaf. Only smash, eceleb and fire emblems threads are allowed

Returning player here, I beat this game on a thought control smg build before, and I haven't played the DLC yet, thinking of a shotgun build with thought control again for CC, thoughts on this build? Planning on playing on hard.

Attached: Untitled.png (351x720, 17K)

This is not a build, it's fucking nothing, go back to the drawing board. Leading Shot, Sixth Shell and Fragmented Chaos are integral to any shotgun build, and you can't burst with 5 STR.

Ambush doesn't work with shotguns, you should get the shotgun feats sooner, looks alright otherwise.
>you can't burst with 5 STR
But you can. Pump shotgun would be better though.

its just power tripping again

>put heavy armor on
>cant move
I don't get it, how are you supposed to deal with these insane movement penalties.

>daily recurring threads
>"Huff huff but it's BIDEOGAYMES"

Attached: 1565144791716.jpg (211x203, 15K)

>But you can
Yeah, once you reach Deep Caverns. Wooooooooooow.

Or unless you chug down Rathound BBQs constantly, which is a miserable way to play.

do you also have a vendetta against WoW

Just helped the Eels grab the Depot and Silas survived. The quest doesn't complete though, what's going on?

>thread keeps getting to 500+ replies
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE VIDEOGAME

I must find the Acorn.
my last hint was to go to L2.
how can I reach there? I feel like I'm blocked no matter where I come from.

The hell are you talking about? There are combat shotgun frames that require 5 Str.

Talk to Silas again at the docks.

Read the rules newfag. Every single OP is "underrail thread" with the same one or two pictures. This is a general, and guess what? It belongs to /vg/. Yes, I agree WoW and Smash thread #365848 belong there too, but they all are generals including these threads and belong to the respective board. Especially when you have dumbfucks like
complaining about moderation, which expedites deletion.

Go to J6 and go through the fetid marsh. Or go through the pirate ports and kill them.

Weird that sounds oddly like a general

BING BING WAHOO

Surely acting like that is in favor of keeping these threads. Good job!

Combat Shotguns need 6 STR. The unique Combat Shotguns only need 5, but one of them is in DC and the other smackdab in the middle of the DLC.

at what point are you supposed to go to LemCo?
current quest is sending me to the abyssal elevator

Yeah. Go back to your FE thread or something

And you go to /vg/ :^)

tl;dr

LemCo is destroyed. You can peek inside, but it's destroyed. Abyssal elevator is near LemCo.

Attached: k.png (381x696, 185K)

Stealth knife is pretty hard on dominating. Can't really do any quests so I'm murdering hobos and rats for exp.

>Blah blah blah i suck cock for a living
Damn dude that's ok i guess but you didn't really need to share that.

Despot needs 6 str, the other two only need 5.

So as I understand unique weapons are worthless because of overpowered crafting? This is sad

>randomly brings up cocks
Time to take a look at yourself, user. It's okay in 2019 to be a faggot, don't have to hide in shame.

>crafting is worse than unique loot
>"So as I understand crafted weapons are worthless because of overpowered unique weapons? This is sad"

Depends on the weapon, some uniques are well, unique as in you can't imitate what they do with crafting, and some others can be better with crafting, some of the best melee weapons are uniques rather than crafted, so are psi weapons, guns are usually better crafted than the unique counterparts with the exception of the tommy gun if you want to play a meme explosive bullets build

nigger, go to the fucking draw threads and tell those subhumans to get off Yea Forums and migrate their shit to /vg/. They're the real "muh daily recurring threads" trash.

thanks

Not necessarily and some unique armors are best. Chemical Assault Armor is best for chem pistol for example.

How can you even type with that janitor chode in your mouth? That's honestly impressive.

Imagine being on Yea Forums for such a short time that you willingly respond to, and enable, other newfags and shitposters.

it's because the game got new shit and people want to talk about it?
so what we are not allowed to talk about a game because we are doing it too much?
fuck off and kill yourself

I was planning on going thought controller sneak knife man on dominating myself. I just haven't worked out how to deal with high mech resistant enemies and robots.

What is your definition of a general? A thread being made about a game more than once? Should there never be any threads ever about Smash again? Should ANY series with a /vg/ thread not be allowed on Yea Forums? What is the cut off? I mean fuck we have non-vidya threads that are allowed to continue constantly (Yea Forums draw threads, FFFRIDAY NIGHT, pokemon threads even though /vp/ exists).

I am being serious with this too. I would like to actually know your view on what constitutes a general and what sort of threads should and should not be allowed on Yea Forums.

WRONG!

There are some unique items that are outclassed by crafts (which, by the way, should be a good thing to you) but then there are uniques that literally cannot be beaten reasonably. For example: Power Fist is the strongest fist weapon in the game and can be gotten early. It is actually kind of disappointing because you cap out on weapons so fast with an Unarmed build (you use your starting fists, and then after Junkyard you rush over to get Powerfist and you're done).

What Shotgun Frame/Styles/Whatever you call them should I be focused on getting?

Vindicator for max damage. For combat shotguns, despot if you have the str otherwise sovereign.

I am a tin-can so I got myself 8 strength. I'll remember that: Vindicator and or Despot. Thanks a ton man.

Can you also give me some tips for Snipers? I think I'll be using them as my other weapon. I know the Draganov is good, but what about before then?

Attached: 1555408563451.png (668x936, 1.38M)

Attached: cloackingdevice.jpg (301x525, 63K)

>finally beat Deport A
>reached Dude
>released that my build is pure garbage
I wanna to try knife with stealth on hard looks like there is no difference between f5-f9 on normal or hard. Is this okay to play with 3 con and 5 will?

12.7 corsair w/ bipod, smart mod, and anat or reg scope for big dick damage. Spearhead w/ reloader, smart mod, and anat or reg scope for being able to fire twice a turn or one shotgun and one sniper shot.

You can do 3 Will if you're not bothering with Psionics or only using it for support and not actual combat.

>you ether pass 10 AGI check to jump or you gotta run through 6-7 crab and spider infested caves while not even being sure you-re going in the right direction
Getting to the Nexus of technology is fucking retarded, who thought it was a good idea?

if you dont know what to do dude's quests are kind of hard to do just after depot a
go camp hathor
knives have a decent feat that has req of 5 will

How to get security clearance I've been to every location, probably passed something obscure

Same guy that thinks psi being overpowered is a good idea.

Unless you dumped agi you can actually get to 10 agi from food + easy to make gear.

>Power Fist is the strongest fist weapon in the game
It's not, its metal glove so higher AP, crafted leather with pneumatic and blade enhancement are better, then you just use Powerfist against robots or for carrying loot

Oh, my bad. Ignore me then. Don;'t dump will.

>burrower mines without a shield
Yeah no dont do that go to Core City and grab all the oddities lying around for literally free exp

Not about difficulty but about the build itself. I tied to main Temporal Manipulation with Thought Control and pistols. Waste of points and stats 10 will.

I should have put an asterisk.

The strongest fist weapon is actually just your fists. You can attack ~14 times in a round with Adrenaline and get massive combos and taste for blood stacks. However versus robots Power Fist is your best bet, especially if you're raising Strength. Power Fist has the best strength scaling, IIRC, so with high strength you do absolutely massive damage. Especially if you start mixmaxing with your combos, heavy punch, crits, and the pneumatic attachment.

This is from me recently beating the game on Hard with an unarmed character. If you go for full Dex rather than 12 Dex (for the -AP cost) and then pump Strength, other stuff might be better. I should have been more specific.

I will never forget your sacrifice Broderick

Attached: 1546086230805.gif (368x207, 1.99M)

>10 will
>Waste of stats
It's 10 times better than thick skull, but without the hp from Con. I would put it into every build if I could. And with 10 Will your TC won't suck.

>have 50 gyromitrin
>can buy morphine easily enough
>now don't have enough psi catalysts
aaaaaaaaaaaaa

>It's 10 times better than thick skull
I'm talking about LoC of course, forgot to spell it out.

>tfw I took a shield off a dead lunatic and cleared all 3 burrower nests on DOMINATING
I haven't even done Depot A yet.

I wonder if you can save him with Doctor feat.

Attached: poor thief.jpg (1441x897, 145K)

why isnt the shield here
it was on my last character

Attached: ss+(2019-08-24+at+06.46.30).jpg (658x397, 50K)

Random.

We'll never know.
I'm not sure where that is, but the only guaranteed shield witohut killing friendlies before Depot A is on a lunatic north-east from SGS.

>knives have a decent feat that has req of 5 will
I was pissed to find out that it works for throwing knives too since I was already a good way through the midgame on my 3 will throwing character

what?
by Not killing friendlies before visiting depot a what? what does that mean
>Depot A is on a lunatic north-east from SGS.

>reading comprehension

Oh yeah, I've explored everything before Depot A to get the answer to energy pistol question: there's definitely one laser pistol in Milton's locker in upper caves, but you need to kill 2 packs of rathounds, psi beetles + goliath and 2 packs of boars to do it, unless you can somehow stealth past that.
I also found a frame and a laser emitter on the same shelf in GMS compound, but I'm not sure if it's random electronic loot or not.
And the third option is just buying all the shit from the electronics trader in Junkyard, but it will take a while to be able to afford it.

>being an ESL
Lurk more.

I found a laser pistol in one of the locker of the Junkyard electronic shop, not sure if it's fixed or not. It's shit compared to a SMG at this point though.

>It's shit compared to a SMG at this point though
True, the one from the Milton's quest dealt something like 10-15 DMG for 15 AP and one doesn't have the means to draw out its crit strength at that point.

>Genocide the scrappers with Silas before venturing into the depths of Depot A
>Get a mutated dog overcoat
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED BARFING DOGGOS

Attached: 1559762771058.jpg (1000x1001, 193K)

In junkyard, there's a guaranteed laser pistol in elwood's basement and at the electronics shop as you mentioned. Very useful for taking out the turrets in Depot A if you're not a galaxy brain hacker.

>Very useful for taking out the turrets
You can just walk away from them though.

>elwood's basement
Ah yeah forgot this one too

But how am i gonna get the loot if you dont have enough hacking to disable them...

Reapers are very good. I use a Vindicator and a crit damage bonus scope Bipod 8.6 Reaper on the other. Aimed Shot and W2C is all you need to instantly delete any target since you want Critical Power with shotguns anyways.

You can avoid the turrets yeah, but you're missing out on loot and oddity xp if you do.

>You can just walk through them with emp grenades and sprint
Yeah

I believe plasma turrets don't drop any oddities.

Can you pickpocket 6? If yes does he have some good shit?

Running around with an assault rifle, shooting things. What are some feats I should pick up in the future, I don't really see anything that strikes me as a must have.
Could do with some build advice for crafting assaults aswell, I'm not quite sure what to look for.

Attached: feats.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

They drop a +2XP, max 1.

Plus, its the only combat glove that combines the pneumatic dmg with the electrical shock dmg. It is quite overpowered with a str build, trade off is the ap cost vs a regular dex unarmed/claw build

The rogue ai core or something like that? I've never seen plasma turrets drop it, only plasma walkers.

Im doing my first run on oddity and on Hard. I'm level 12 in core city. I havent done anything foundry related yet. Should I do foundry and then come back to core city?

opportunist triggers on suppresive fire, concentrated fire, commando and full auto are all good feats

Attached: (Record Scratch) Now you might be asking yourself, how did I get in this situation.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

Oh yeah. I forgot Plasma Turrets even exist.

You should do what Tanner wants you to do. Finish Abram's questline if you want to unlock a great merchant right now.

You can finish the game without ever going to Foundry. Just follow your heart, bre.

Go to Foundry for the oddities, check all the bins and barrels

>First run
>on Hard
You're derailed Jack
The game will push your shit, play smart
Ask for advices if needed

And in reality depends on your build, Foundry is Tin Can heaven, if you're, go for Foundry, if not, you can leave it for later.

Fucking around Foundry can net you like 2 Oddity levels without even having to combat anything other than their version of Hoppers.

Do you like steel? Foundry's the place to go to for that.

If I wanted to do a door kicker build, is AR viable? Whenever theres an enemy with an SMG they don't get through my armor, is that a problem when you use an SMG?

What do are my fellow shotgunners using for their side arm? Assault/Sniper rifles or another shotgun to burst with seems the obvious choice, but I'm tempted to grab cooked shot and whip up some acid pistols.

security clearance in expedition, where to get

You're gonna have to be constantly on the lookout for W2C and crafting materials for W2C if you go SMG but they're plenty strong.

AR is one of the most common builds, yes
SMG everyone says they are slightly weaker, but also viable

This Acid Pistols seem kinda redundant since they're close range. I would gladly use a Plasma Pistol instead but I'm a dumb 4 INT nig with only 25 Electronics.

>dedbrain shitpost op threads with titles including "general" get delete
>underage throws a tamtrum when mrs. janny scolds him

Nexus of Technology.

10 AP 8.6mm hornet AR to fill in the 10 AP gap after shooting a pump shotgun twice

By door kicker I mean hitting fast and hard with flashbangs and similar, tac vest. Will AR slow me down?

explored every inch I could where

Thanks brehs.

Either a knoife or an energy pistol, but that's how I roll and it's not the most effective stuff you can use.
Sniper rifles are a really good choice, otherwise you can invest into something like fists if you invest in Full Auto and want to be a hipster.

>Only twice
>Not using those 10AP for a Focus Stim before the carnage
Nigga get some TM, Adrenaline and shoot four times per turn so you can instantly delete encounters.

Attached: 1566550212875.jpg (668x477, 28K)

With burst AR build you can clear the whole room in 1 round...

WOOF WOOF WOOF
everyone hate scrappers I suppose

Attached: 1566169871373.png (512x724, 106K)

How so if you can only pop one burst per round?

ARs have minor move and shoot penalties but will require you to sink some strength into them.

i do have TM and i use Adrenaline, thanks user but it was just a example

you get 99 ap with a kill from commando with specializations

hornet 762 rapid reloader has 27 ap bursts

so anything below 11 base ap cost can burst 3 times with psi contraction and adrenaline, plus the commando burst

do that's 4 bursts a turn with any ar at or below 11 ap

Gray army base music is so fucking catchy holy shit
Accordion is a very slavic instrument

lmao just throw a bolt at them bra

Probably on the security floor. Find and use the microchip encoder to change the security level of your hand.

>1 burst
user...

Attached: Burst.png (1204x1545, 188K)

>but only guaranteed shield without killing friendlies before depot A(a fucking PLACE) """is on a lunatic north-east from sgs
does not mean what you think it means
but i got it after looking at your retarded fucking sentence for 30 minutes
faggot

this is a Ninja build (Sword with Knife and Throwing to compliment). It's really fun.
I'm torn on what perk I should get. Fancy Footwork and Uncanny Dodge both seem good, a taste for blood has great synergy with Cut-throat. Cheap Shots for chance to stun, Expose weakness seems valuable against certain enemies....

Attached: 20190823230341_1.jpg (1680x1050, 274K)

Is a tincan unarmed/fist build viable?
Also how do you deal with robots in a stealth knife build with traps and throwing?

Depot A is not just a place, it's a checkpoint that separates the intro from the rest of the game. Before going through this checkpoint the only guaranteed shield is on a lunatic.
>your retarded fucking sentence
Hey, at least I can write one.

You have to complete depot a to open up the game retard

emp, tasers, knife with shock

Expose weakness, emp grenades, HE/Plasma grenades, electroshock/energy edge weapons.

Ignore them and stealth past
If youre dumb and want to fight robots with a knife, Expose weakness, EMP, shock knife

HE and EMP nades are your best friendos
Throwing nets can inmobilize them
Any sort of electric based weapons, or plasma/laser will help

>expose weakness
for some reason I had assumed that didn't work with them.
Also yeah I'll just go past them lol.

I don't think it's an unreasonable assumption to make since most knife feats don't do jack to bots.

You're a small time, Al fabet
Watch this
*Genocides everyone in the Gray Army's base

Attached: 20190824144757_1.jpg (1024x768, 236K)

Should I murder Teresa to get a q50 energy core and Grover to save 100 charons? I have no moral compass.

I did the same and I have 130 persuation
Just ignore Grover's pleas for mercy

Yes. Being a moralfag typically has little to no payoff. It's zone or be zoned.

Let them fight and kill the winner, two murder is too much

>260 max
Beautiful.

I just cant sell my loot off. These merchants are trash and fuck those tight ass restrictions on what theyre buying.

How am I ever going to find the fish for southern fishing tour, there is no information whatsoever on where to find these guys

>t.Al fabet

Hint: just drop the stuff they buy infront of them. Next trading cycle you can sell it. It will never vanish.

You take your rod out.
You put the rod into the water.
You get the fish out and show that faggot old man who's the best fisher around.

just fish, bro

was just there there's one terminal to open the south door but it needs hacking, there are no other computers on the floor as far as I'm aware

Being a Tin Can does have it's benefits

sprint, time magic sprint, boot springs, drugs

>check security status
>suddenly out of nowhere nearly all equipment is gone despite being at "plentiful" status right before
>still manage to keep everyone alive during the assault
>check with chief briggs on security status
>out of god damn nowhere 5 people have died

the fuck?

You stay still and gun everyone down, also armor sloping.

Sprint is your best friend
Also stop playing like you were a nimble knifefag, you're a rock, rocks doesnt move, play accordangly

you weren't around when /vg/ was created because you obviously have no clue why it was made.
fuck off, nigger.

Why are throwing knives so bad?

It drops when you move the submarine

I bet the pirates are behind this.

I was doing this but with my first veteran feat got improved sprint.
With a shotgun with a forward grip I can shoot 3 times a turn with only improved sprint, more with meds and psi.

I haven't moved the submarine yet
this is some right BS

>stop deleting our underrail general
can't imagine why

did you forget to genocide the whole camp

>improved sprint
>REQUIREMENTS
>Agility 13
For what purpose?

Styg hates anything good that isn't psi

It is me or very few worth traders actually buy crossbows?

Can you actually frame someone with the description you give?
Also fuckin did it stole the freighter and Ray doesnt suspect anything

Attached: perfect crime.jpg (1437x905, 359K)

Yep and they lack feats and are meh overall. Crossbows need some love.

how's you steal it without the cameras noticing you and the whole docks going hostile?

shut up, faggot

Ive beat expedition, but I dont even remember any abyssal elevators. Unless it's that circular submersible room thing.

some of them are better than anything you can craft
its mostly the unique guns that don't hold up

it rewards people with agility, I like it
you're gonna go back through those caves for oddities anyway

Attached: oooooohhh.png (554x180, 102K)

Hm actually the cameras inside turn everyone hostile for some reason, but I can still trade with him

The cameras dont have los everywhere

>Ive beat expedition, but I dont even remember any abyssal elevators

that doesn't seem right

I hate getting a (you) only to find it's some dumb shit like this

If you beat expedition you'd know what the abyssal elevator is. If you're too stupid to remember than maybe Underrail isn't the game for you.

>make dumbass inane post
>get dumbass inane post back
What's the issue?

Fuck that's more useful than putting everything in your quarters

>underrail shills still at it
just fuck off back to your general already trannies
>177 posts
>46 IPs

Attached: file.png (1533x883, 524K)

It's a lvl 26 feat, nobody cares.

>weweoo

Attached: weeoo.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Why are you so angry?

But muh immershuns...

>3 posts per person
>Bad
Go back to your smash threads

I usually just put everything in a trashcan nearby somewhere and deal with everything that way. I have stashes all over the underrail, the smartest thing I figured out was to trade excess items for bullets. The gunbroker in Core City can sell a shitload of bullets and the lady next door always trades for those.

jesus that's bad. I don't understand how such a good game can fly so low under the radar. Stygg needs a fat paycheck desu.

Stop replying to bait, its just an attention seeking shitposter

yeah these threads need to go to /vg/ if they're just being camped by the underrail-equivalent of XIV trannies

You're forgetting GoG sales, this game is also niche as fuck.

>taste for blood has great synergy with Cut-throat

it really doesnt

and anything you hit with cut-throat is dead anyway unless its a boss

A general is a non specific discussion about a single game you fucking brainlet.

tell me Yea Forums did you find him?

Attached: 20181010002927_1.jpg (1600x1200, 156K)

its all good, styg's karma is back at neutral for tormenting players with the musical cipher

on two different characters

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.png (640x412, 330K)

>he didn't put points into music

>being a musiclet

the puzzle is completely optional, if you suffered through it, it was your own personal choice

not optional if you want the sonocaster

in fact, styg is such a cunt it's only spawned when the cipher is solved while the rest of the reward is already there if you use cheatengine to bypass the door

Is psi monk the best melee build? Does anything come close?

its the best

but crit stacking with red dragon and time magic for seven 500-1000 damage crits per round comes close

You ever see Jin-Roh ? You're basically one of those mother fuckers now.

This is your life, user.

youtu.be/9fYmqqKjEuo?t=320

Dude how the fuck do you do early game with pistols? None of these do any fucking damage other than shotguns.

Just beat Carnifex on D O M I N A T I N G

Attached: dabdabdabdabdab.gif (498x359, 408K)

>it's only spawned when the cipher is solved while the rest of the reward is already there if you use cheatengine to bypass the door
That's fucking hilarious.

Knife build is soooo fucking starved on feats. I will get optimal build at like 25.

machetes might be better
I've never played a psimonk into high levels, so I don't have personal experience to compare them.

Hammer wizard is pretty gud m8

Which core city faction should I join as a chem gun dude?

Is there a maximum to how many AP bonuses you can get in a turn? Because I'm calculating the absolute max AP you can get in this game:

Blitz feat (3/3 specialization): +26 AP
Vitality Powder consumable: +25 AP
Fight Response feat: +10 AP
Psychotemporal Contraction (with Psychotemporal Acceleration bonus): +20 AP
Adrenaline Rush: +20 AP

50 (base AP) + 26 + 25 + 10 + 20 + 20 = 151 AP

You could punch 37 times in a single turn with 4 AP unarmed.

Cheeky Styg, cheeky.

Attached: 250520_20190819194355_1.png (1920x1080, 666K)

Carni aint that hard desu

>want reward
>don't want to earn reward

still your fault, the sonocaster is not mandatory for any build, its a luxury you have to earn

>it only spawns when you solve it

oh, neat, styg is a cool guy then

Moretech is all about science. Not sure if Harlan sells chem gun parts, though.

you cant stack adrenaline and cocaine; they're the same kind of bonus
so by your math it's 131
there are other ways to get a few more, some specializations

Oh yes
That's the stuff

Attached: 20190824154722_1.jpg (1024x768, 201K)

machetes are fucking F5 F9 garbage until you get red dragon

powder and adrenaline dont stack

Coretech is probably always the best since every build uses shield at least.

Hmm. I'm doing a chem and energy hybrid build. Wonder if I should use an infused rathound leather armor or the chemical armor.

Special bullets don't scale off skill right?

now do the foundry event

Just bought my first shield emitter. Do I just have it equipped and charged and it will start absorbing hits once the bullets rain?

My main issue with scrappers is they have way less going on with them than the black eels.

Kind of why most people prefer the pirates in the black sea.

Hit V to turn it on, user.

Ok i'm doing part of the three quests in abrams quest chain. I need to deal with the hercules guy and i think i have that figured out. Now i'm in SGS playing detective, i know who dun it It's quinton isn't it? I like these quests but finding the exact triggers to finish the quest correctly are annoying, i know it's him but i don't know what i need to click on to get his brother to acknowledge it.

You have to keep it charged and activated, you will know it's activated when a bubble surrounds you, if the shield is attacked, it will absorb damage and drain energy, also having it on will drain energy, so dont leave it up outside combat
V for turn on/off
B for recharge shield

You should keep investigating, user. Maybe a bit outside of SGS.

no, that's what makes most of them shit, the only ones that scale are micro shrapnel and they are still shit because you don't want fucking bleed in your guns

I've already searched the nexus of technology yet can't find the security clearance where is it

did it already lol
brap nades and traps are tooo good

>quinton isn't it?
No he isn't
Hint: the murderer is actually outside SGS whilst still belonging to SGS faction

you need proof user, start investigating and you will know who did it, why and how

That guy is beyond help, dude.

Nope. Make sure to talk extensively to Lenox to learn about his brother. His past will give you hints.

What is the fastest way to acquire a shotgun that isn't the persuasion check at the start?

craft or get lucky and find one

Buy it
or
Buy crafting parts

Passing a persuasion check for any other fancy gun, selling it and crafting a shotgun.

I dont think I ever died because I missed a flurry.

>Kind of why most people prefer the pirates
Really? I'm still on my first playthrough and I stayed with Aegis without hesitation. Do pirates have anything as soulful as Ladelman /Marcus bants?

yeah but you also didnt play on dominating

because that would be stupid

>Spec Ops throw EMP nades
Hohoho that's nasty
Nice

I just got back from the Nexus of Technology and the professor has been kidnapped. I need to talk to Briggs, but I can't find him. Where is he supposed to be?

Down at the Keep, one of the sec-troopers should've told you that.

but I do play on dominating

Attached: b-but machetes are too risky.png (1105x738, 1.01M)

>it's only spawned when the cipher is solved while the rest of the reward is already there if you use cheatengine to bypass the door
I fucking love Styg so much.

There's no one down there except for a single guard saying Briggs is ahead. Is my game fucked?

Did you go through the doors that were previously locked?

This will never get old for me

Attached: 20190824161314_1.jpg (1024x768, 250K)

The Doors are still closed for me

>rail right now?

I wish more merchants bought armor, especially tac and riot armor. I am rolling in ones that are worth 12k+ a pop. I don't know why the fuck this character is finding so many high end ones.

Its got a lot more quests, some nice NPCes, better merchants (except for ladelman selling fucking super soldier serum Jesus), and they don't all just vanish into thin air after the quests are done.

Buying one off the armory merchant in SGS.

Man, I wish I could do a hybrid psi build but it rubs my autism the wrong way having psi powers on anything but a focused psi wizard.

What exactly triggers the appearance of the cuffed man in the caves near SGS? Can't seem to find him in this playthrough.

Well... that's not right.

>stunned
>crippled
>tackled
>incapacitated
ah yes, the height of game design. just don't play, but skip turns until you get control of your character

RNG

lmao just f9 bre

does joining pirates fuck up anything in the base game? where maybe someone stops liking you or something?

Take hybrid builds as a double weapon build
Your first weapon is the one you are carrying
The second weapon is your psi abilities

So I can just enter and exit the zone and he'll eventually appear?
Weird design decision.

What about Brofessor and his work?

I'm still pissed that after all that I've done for them Chief didn't even offer me a green card and a permanent spot on the team. Not even a hit us up if you ever find yourself in Dis. It hurts.

Chem pistol here. I'm getting pretty far in and only having two utility slots is really starting to hurt. I have all the chemical pistol and all the good regular pistol feats already, so should I grab quick pockets soon?

They only hurt him if you do, but after the pirates release him he dies at home from a heart attack.

Nah, it's safe.

UNACCEPTABLE

Attached: 1566505115596.jpg (392x388, 31K)

And it's done
Gotta say Spec Ops spamming HE nades at me got scary for a moment

Attached: 20190824162827_1.jpg (1024x768, 250K)

No, that would be retarded. There's probably a RNG check at some interval that decide random events

I have no mechanics+electronics and I must have a shock sword.
REEEE WHO SELLS SHOCK SWORDS?

Attached: D-kdcmGXYAA_rgG.jpg (326x326, 19K)

Literally everyone who sell melee weapons

>going into a coil spider nest with Tesla Armor
I AM INVINCIBLE

they're also common as rewards
like from edgar at camp hathor or beckett with the free drones

>I have no mechanics+electronics
You dug your own grave, jack

Jesus Christ, can I turn off auto-end combat somewhere? It's gotten me killed far too often.

>options
>auto-end combat [ ]

Just made a crossbow character.
Is there something I'm not understanding about crossbow precision? Even focused and outside of close quarters with a 10 per start they are inaccurate as shit. Kinda expected them to at least perform at assault rifle level.

Lightning?

He is a good man, I felt genuinely bad when I beat him up so hard he died during the interrogation.

They work the same as any ranged weapon
So you need light or night vision goggles

Where? Under what option? All I can see is automatically end turn, not combat.

theres only auto-end turn

>beat him up so hard he died during the interrogation.
I... don't think I'm looking forward to replaying and siding with pirates anymore...

Uh you realize combat always end when YOU end your turn right?

I assume he's talking about a situation like where you throw a flash or turn a corner too hard, end your turn, combat ends, then you immediately get dragged back into combat and lose initiative.

I think you're misunderstanding. Sometimes, combat will automatically end when I end my turn if it thinks there are no enemies even if there are enemies out of screen range or incapacitated. It even happened in the arena after stunning an enemy and then going around the corner so he was in the shadow. Since there is a cooldown before I can manually re-initiate combat, this costs me a turn.

I want this to stop happening. That is not the correct option since "automatically end turn" is not checked and this is still happening.

well if any build can get away with it its the one that gets an edgy katana sooner (gas nade cheese) or later (after the dlc)

Galvanic or Insulating padding?

It's not that bad, you can do the whole interrogation with persuasion or intimidation. You don't have to beat him. And Grim will even tell you to stop you if you go too far, you have to straight up ignore his order to kill him.

While both are fairly irrelevant, you're better off using Galvanic

REPORTING THIS SHILL THREAD FOR NOT GOING IN /VG/

>While both are fairly irrelevant
True, but high density doesn't do a whole lot either. Does it?

Sturdy.

Debatable, depends on your build and what you're using, any sort of mechanical protection addition is welcomed
But I'm a tin can so disregard what I say

Aren't you like extremely overleveled? I did grey base at lvl 12.

How do I profit from this? Do I have to buy the tow jet ski to be able to sell jet skis?

Attached: watdo.png (614x312, 234K)

He probably went back after the initial quest with the dude.

Pretty sure there isn't a sturdy padding or else everyone would be using it by default.

There is such a thing. Gives you bonus health, I use it in my riot armor.

Oh shit my bad I misread, I'm dumb. Thought you meant vests.

>160 kg of heart
I dont even remenber this, kek

Yeah, I ignored Grey Army's base, only came back when I was out of coins and supplies
I'm level 25 right now

Attached: 20190824164500_1.jpg (1024x768, 224K)

Now that I think about it, Expedition does have a shitload of melee enemies. Maybe it is a better pick.

That's a vest. The question is about padding, used in leather armors and boots.

which oligarch questline has the most FUN as reward?

dont really care much about anything else

there is a tow jetsky that you can use or you can come back with the junkjet and just abandon that one, take the glider to ray and sell it and then use either the rift or there is probably somebody that can take you back to the aegis camp

>that resolution
Are you playing on an actual toaster?

Coretech Warehouse defense is an experience you can't miss out on.

define fun

If you incap everyone you're fighting and stay in sight, Im almost sure ending turn doesnt end combat, you have to to do it with enter if you want to
And it takes like 4 to 6 turns to end combat when you're out of los so why are you running if you want to fight??
Also you can just attack/use abilities manually witthout waiting for the combat cooldown if you didnt want to leave turn based mode.

>the rift
Oh right the rifts. Haven't found any yet, not even sure what I'm looking for honestly. Where can I find one in Black Sea?

>either the rift
Where? I forgot all about rifts.

There's a rift at the expedition camp, and at the pirate base.

What the fuck are you zoners doing? How do you not see it on your first trip through the camp? It's in the lighthouse, where Yahota hangs out.

You'll find them in most settlements or important places, usually hidden in some room out of the way or at the entrance

I'm not a psi character and I don't pay attention to the rift symbols on the ground or wherever they are.

Stealth is this build's core mechanic. This is my first time actually using stealth at all, to be desu.
It's completely changed the game for me and it's really fun.

Having next to no crafting is a hurdle but there plenty of options without them.

Attached: 20190810003706_1.jpg (1680x1050, 366K)

Yes, when you will get tired of pointing that out?

>If you incap everyone you're fighting and stay in sight
Yes, but the problem is that there are many situations when I want to stay out of sight and I incap very frequently as a chem pistol/grenade user. I usually have the game set to more than 1x speed, so leaving combat leaves me with far, far less time to think and plan. Not to mention that, for instance, if flashbang and my cooked shot cooldown end on the same turn, that means that they end at the exact same second for both of us in real time mode and he gets to act immediately instead of losing another full turn. There are not really any good workarounds other than what should be a very simple option of just choosing not to end combat automatically.

I don't really understand why you feel the need to respond when you have nothing useful or helpful to say on the subject.

Are you using a crt monitor?

Core Tech

Attached: 20190806030931_1.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

most challenging or most unique combat encounter(s)

Anyone understands how starting combat works? Sometimes I start the combat with the nade and 50ap and sometimes it uses the ap. I just don't understand why is it so random.

Thanks for the hints without spoilers, now i'm nearly 100% sure it was Big nigger fishing guy because he has the specters insgina on him but now i don't know how to get that insigna without pickpocketing him or killing him since that turns sgs hostile. Jesus i feel like such a brainlet, the struggle is real for us smoothbrains.

I still need to finish DC. That part is just not fun.

>Fun
Praetorian gives you the chance to make Core City go to shit (civil war) after you finish the game

Some actions will reduce your ap for a few seconds after you perform them even outside of combat. Like opening doors, exiting stealth, climbing out of vents, et cetera.

is it that much different from the defenses in the dlc?

Did you even read my post? I already said sometimes I start the combat with a nade and it consumes ap and sometimes it doesn't. Same with some psi abilities.

You can:
Persuade Mordre
Or
Check clinic history
A beautiful man
Ex praetorian

Man, starting on hard as a gun user really makes you feel how strapped for cash you are. I got shit armor, shit guns and every bullet counts. I am glad that I was able to craft a shotgun though, the burst really tears apart people.

Attached: 1553656483188.gif (497x373, 489K)

Can you only join them when you initially meet the captain for negotiations? I tried the Persuasion check but failed.

With a bit of persuasion you can snag the .44 right away and have about 4k in starting value to buy whatever you want with.

Yes by the fact it's a defensive quest, you can set defenses and traps and brap and fire
But with JKK and tin cans you need to assault them, you cannot prepare, all of them jump at you at the same time

You can join them earlier.

>earlier
I guess I missed my chance then, oh well.

So gray army soldier and commandant vests are not really worth selling, right?
Just spec ups

I dont understand why you break line of sight if everyone is incapacitated
I just don't understand your problem, I can't even think of one fight where I left turn-based mode and it was not intentional

>I incap very frequently as a chem pistol/grenade user
So freeze or fear remove the in combat status?

That's only a good idea if you don't use guns and shit.

Maybe if you throw it far enough the timer is over when combat start

How long is the expansion?

If you start combat too soon the AP will be registered, give it 5 seconds

If I join Protectorate in Core City can I join free drones later after doing the train quest?

>If I join Protectorate in Core City
You mean Praetorian, and yes, you can, Praetorian and Free Drones are completely unrelated

if you dont go rushing through everything, and you dont have a job or school, you could do it in a few days.

You cant join Protectorate in Core City. Are you confusing with Praetorian? It's not the same tin cans.

ohhh shit I thought they are literally the same thing lol

I remember I ran a psi/assault rifle build and it was really goddamn good a few years ago. Is that still the case or has the game been rebalanced? What's OP now?

Any good QoL mods for this game?

What the fuck guys? Hold your fucking position. Also where the fuck is Yahota? I'm pretty sure she was there on the 1st attack in my last run.

Attached: turret can handle it guys.jpg (1441x901, 661K)

>I dont understand why you break line of sight if everyone is incapacitated
It happens fairly frequently. It's even happened a couple times in expedition camp defense. Group of enemies, nuke/incap them and then run around a corner in case reinforcements come. There are always reinforcements on hard, and chem pistols only have 5 squares of range. I don't understand why you're arguing that this never comes up when it comes up fairly often for me. Clearly it's not an issue for your build or play style. It literally happened just before I asked. There was a group of enemies and one melee patroller. Nuked down the enemies and ended turn. Combat ended and then the melee user rushed me down before I could aim and shoot when it should have taken him a turn to run into melee range, so I should have been able to get three shots before he reached me, which was my plan in the first place.

I've already explained this several times, and it's clear that now you're just arguing just to argue since you didn't even know what i was asking at first, so you have no useful input on the matter.

>So freeze or fear remove the in combat status?
Yes, if you break los. Fear requires them to get far enough away first, so that one's at least a bit harder to happen automatically. Freeze just requires you break los, as does stun and incapacitated from flashbangs even if they're just two or three squares from you

You're not trying hard enough

Attached: 20190819005643_1.jpg (1024x768, 228K)

Nice, honestly i love those quests. That was fantastic, my only issue is "Finding the magic pixel" or the exact right thing to do, like i scanned over everything except the medical equipment stock in the logs (I previously broke in) i didn't know about needing to go to core city though that was helpful, i guess when in doubt ask jon

Never neglect the right flank, if the savages jump on your buddies, they will most likely to die to a single Flurry

Attached: 20190819005652_1.jpg (1024x768, 250K)

>i guess when in doubt ask jon
Or here
At this point Underrail threads are more helpful than the wiki itself

>using this much consumables to kill a bunch of naked savages
No thanks
I just joined to give their meds to the muties and the drugs anyway, Im going BANGA right after that

you can, but you need a specific response to his dialogs to make it

Attached: beach defense.png (1805x767, 1.46M)

I honestly would've never guessed half the things spoken about in these threads just reading the wiki and playing. After hundreds of hours i'm still finding out about new builds and content i haven't gone through yet, it's pretty great. Like i usually play lawful good and tattle tale on abram on his first quest not know the whole quest chain that i've been running through the past few days, that's cool as fuck.

If you're playing In DOMINATING, you will see this kind of autism is needed for savage assaults

>Freeze just requires you break los
Well that's good to know, I wanna play a knifefag with chem guns now. Also didnt know you could end combat just from stun.

when do you use tungsten/hollowpoints?

I am, I just don't care about Aegis casualties.

Does exothermic aura work with pyromaniac?

just remember that you can't attack mordre or sgs will turn hostile, so there are 3 possible resolutions, you tell pierce that mordre is the killer and give him the evidence, he will tell tanner and mordre will be long gone, but if you want to kill mordre you need to either pass the first persuasion check (not the second because he leaves without a fight) or kill him with traps since the caves are an uncontrolled area

My inner lawful good tank disapproves

w2c is for heavily armored enemies
jhp is for lightly or non-armored enemies

The combat auto ends when there are no more hostiles around, if an enemy is incapacitated and you moved out of LOS then he will no longer be considered in combat and the combat will auto end, considerably fucking you up in some circumstances, this also happens with turrets if you hide behind a corner it will auto end your turn

this also happens when you are fighting "waves" of enemies and you kill them too fast, the combat will end and the next wave will re-trigger combat potentially fucking up your initiative

Is it possible to completely fail Expedition by having the savages overrun the camp or something? Getting kinda tired of this retarded sec trooper AI

So I got all this slav money, and since Kokoscha is dead, it's pretty much useless since I cannot trade it, right?

REMOVE
NATIVE

Yes, kinda. You can still "finish" it but aegis and professor would be dead.

>Assassinate both Olivia and Nicolas, collect no reward

TANNER'S GONNA FREAK

nope, you can finish the expedition even if everybody in the entire sea is dead, except maybe the ferryman; best not to kill him

if you have enough, then you never not use them, but W2c is for amor pen, jhp is for raw hp enemies (mostly animals, w2c will probably be better for every single other enemy)

Is there some trick to this that I'm missing? The first attack was alright but this is ridiculous

Attached: Untitled.png (1458x879, 1.84M)

well, yeah
look at this
also, if you can make the statue come alive, it helps a lot
and the plasma turret

>Getting kinda tired of this retarded sec trooper AI
This fucking faggot has been blocking me for 3 turns now, couldnt shoot once.

You're supposed to block the chokes with fires or gas or traps bre

Attached: you will regret this Aegis.jpg (1445x897, 639K)

I need a fucking mod that bumps the carry limit to 500. I'm constantly clearing out the inventory but no matter what I seem to be stuck at around 200 just from carrying stims, my gear and bullets.

Those seahorses and that statue to the left are turrets and a naga protector. wake them up

The smart peoples way is to just go holocaust the savages as soon as you are done with the first assault, if you are not comfortable with slaughtering women and elders like a total zoner you could always just plant a million traps on the beach

>enter some warehouse
>hear ancient rathound
G-guys?

or you know, you could stop hoarding unnecessary shit?

Big ratto time

Literally use google my dude

Can I activate the defenses before I go deal with the current attack? What happens if I make them deal with an attack without me?

I'm a tin can that can carry normally up to 260
Unless you're literally wearing a 75 kg tungsten metal and carrying Balor's hammers, modding carry capacity is completely unjustified

Get good

I don't even know what's causing this since there is no option to sort by weight. This is some basic shit for a game that is desperately trying to annoy you with weight.

Is it true you can crit for over a thousand damage with heavy punch using your bare hands?

Show us your inventory bre and let's have a laugh

Knife life is pain but I will do it.

i'm going to bet you are carrying hundreds of batteries, hundreds of bandages and hypos, and all the weapons you could possibly find

im sure it can be done

Not for the naga, but if you've opened the keep to get below the expedition camp, then you can hack the turrets from one of the consoles

They take some losses to men and resources. More if there's no extra defenses.

im carrying one rifle, a jacknife/crowbar, around 12-15 bandages/hypos and there's 15 batteries left i think

I'm betting on either sledgehammer handles or gasoline.

yup

>inb4 babby "easy" faggot screeching domicucks

Attached: 20190823133317_1.jpg (376x104, 15K)

Screenshot

check your quest items. most are weightless but some have weight and some are really heavy. dumpster them if youre done with the quest.

post a screenshot of your inventory and we will tell you

Consider this: Shotgun Slugs.

Not him, but it always bothered me how unreasonably heavy hammer handles are

How do you deal with industrial robots. There must be better way than just using emp grenades and hiding behind doors.

This could be the biggest thing since laser cats..

What if I don't have any hacking skill

Use better EMP nades
Use TiChrome gear
Use HE MK V nades

Attached: 20190815202704_1.jpg (1024x768, 241K)

it literally depends on your build

>hiding behind force field
Yeah so like I said just spamming emp nades and hiding

Not exacly, the moment Force Field goes down, be prepared to wrestle industrial bots
Force Field is just to make them bunch up

Attached: 20190815210945_1.jpg (1024x768, 208K)

also dragon's breath shells

Then you just gotta tank through it then

Supplied up, checked up and ready to go back to the fucking Nexus
Wish I had more batteries

Attached: 20190824180705_1.jpg (1024x768, 243K)

Why is that inventory screen so small and why are you so low on grenades.

Whoops, forgot to craft more magnesium grenades

Do the sec-troopers replenish at all? I used gas grenades and beat the attack but 2 troopers die, is that sustainable or will they eventually get overrun? I don't know if I like this timed progression stuff, I don't want to end up in an unwinnable scenario

Just fucking go my dude and genocide the natives dude

doesnt affect the damage YOU do

What's a build that makes dominating actually fun and not tedious?

Attached: 1558087813598.jpg (680x486, 36K)

btw playing drunk on dominating is not a fucking good idea dudes

delet this post

So are the native attacks entirely RNG based or story dependent? I've only had one attack after the first story one and I've been exploring the Black Sea for some 10 hours. These threads make it seem like Aegis is under attack all the time.

I think it depends on your progress in the facilities
Almost every time I got out of one I had an invasion

the difficulty or?

yes

SGS is pretty comfy, they seem to have it all figured out. I'd live there if i was in underrail.

domicucks btfo
tell domicucks that

Would you pass Tanner's tests?

I am a domichad, I was just correcting you.

machete + temp psi + 25 psychokinesis
grenadier and QT for quality of life

t. domicuck

How does this build deal with stuns, snipers, or crowds?

By abusing los and doors like everyone else

>Ever living in a 20km radius near Ezra
Pipeworker

>stuns
doesnt get hit or bullhead
>snipers
doesnt get hit
>crowds
grenades, traps, forcefield, electrokinesis, and when you're ready, drug buffs w/doctors pouch and lots of flurries

>he doesn't have LoC
ahahahhah psi wins again baybeee

Whoa, the language on you. You blow your father with that mouth?

nah, fag, not the same way you blow yourself

where i sell laser pistols

kek

electronics merchants

ezra no wanna

Raiding the gray army base is fun as fucking hell and makes me wish I got pack rathound.

What if you play as a character who has some juice in his inventory that you imported from an earlier run? Can you interact with rifts? Can you just completely fuck over dude and leave him in the slav base?

kek

Attached: 20190824185818_1.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

i dont get it

How do I complete Marcus's quest to upgrade the aegis defenses? Is there a specific facility I should do first? I'm trying to find the nexus of technology but there's so much shit in the way. Really gay that almost all the enemies in the expansion bypass shields entirely

CRAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAAAAAL FEAR IS HOW I FAAAAAAAALL CONFUSING WHAT IS REEEEEEAAAAAL

He is your friend. I bet they do dominating LAN parties with the cyber department.

Never gets old

>Fully clear out GMS Compound level 2 for the first time (I always sneak through it because fuck robots)
>There is literally like 10 XP points worth of oddities

Holy shit, I regret skipping this so often.

Attached: 1565828732803.jpg (560x426, 184K)

I did it. I ain't proud of myself, but I did it.

Attached: autism.png (564x226, 94K)

Naval mines
Plasma turrets
Naga protector

You can:
>restore the naga protector on the beach the natives land on, requires hacking
>restore the plasma turrets on the island in the Keep, hacking again
>find sea mines in Fetid Marsh (think there's another way to get them I don't know)

I can't into the bottom right corner of panacea labs plz help. I just want to grab the huxkey before heading off to start the dlc

Dude hacking lmao!!!

Starting to think expedition might suck desu

Do you have to kill the pirates to get to the Health Center or is there a way to sneak around? I was trying to keep the neutral for as long as possible.

The naval mines on their own basically stop attacks

The sea mines are in lemco not in the fetid marsh, you can just get off your jetski next to the building with them

ive got all but spears

the new dlc is filled with fucking edge, it's all too appropriate

>Just don't get hit
Literally F5 F9 simulator. No wonder there are so many ""viable"" builds tossed around here, the only variation is how much damage they can deal.

Whoops, you're right. I was thinking of the Lemco entrance through Fetid Marsh.

baka

anyone else think that the DLC had WAY to many locust hives?
It's cute for one dungeon but not half the map

Cryogas grenades are fucking garbage:
>several turns for it to spawn a half decent cloud
>passing through the cloud does nothing
>deals no fucking damage
>someone needs to stand in it for TEN FUCKING TURNS to get iceblocked for ONE turn
How in the absolute fuck did Styg think that this was ok? How would you even keep someone contained within the cloud for 10 turns without killing them, and why would you need that one turn of iceblock if you're such a master crowd controller anyway? Even if you have the shitty hypothermia feat and cryoball someone so that they get frozen on next turn, psionics could just CC instead of throwing the gas grenade.

how the fuck do you get this motherfucker to spawn? Trying to do an all oddity run and can't for the life of me get this guy to show up.

well, between bear traps, stuns, forcefield, and anything that inhibits movement, you can force them to be in it for a long time

also, im pretty sure the chill stacks with what you can apply with cryopistols and metathermics

I almost never use it myself, because even bio-immune enemies are usually still flammable, and flames ruin cryogas. But cryostuff is ideal for blocking a doorway; a frozen enemy can't do anything and nobody can get past them.

Merchants won't buy chem pistols?

its pure luck

Attached: oddities.png (572x769, 115K)

Can someone tell me when coordinate the naval mines are at

After like 20 playthroughs gorsky finally survived the mole digger attack. He also said something about setting up a vendor? What's that about?
fixer in junkyard very rarely does, it's not worth it just shove em in a trashcan like a good psycho hobo.

Nope, either kill Corwell's gang or craft yourself one

>throw cryogas grenade at friendly NPC
>NPC walks over to disarm it
>NPC takes no damage and diverts its attention long enough for you to do stealthy things
hey-hey!

bro
do you know where lemco is?

You arent hostile to pirates right? Stick to the eastern wall of Port Ceto and you can get in the pirate bay, then you just have to avoid jet ski patrols

There's a trader that comes at the base later. He's trash iirc.

I've for sure sold one before, i'm sure it was either fixer or quinten.

>I almost never use it myself
Lets be real, you never use it at all, or you've never gotten any use out of it. They get frozen for one turn and then they're free to walk out on the next, then they might get frozen again if they're still in the cloud. The thing can't hold them by itself even if you help it by giving it chill stacks or even hypothermia.
>you can force them to be in it for a long time
Then you don't need it, because you've already managed to force them to stay contained in the area.

Ghostnigger leave

It's just two dungeons, and the marsh is completely skippable.

>starting expedition
>take rift to stock up on caltrops and traps before invasion
>rift back
>exit lighthouse
>get shot by Aegis
Wow, thanks Styg! You really think of everything!

>then they might get frozen again if they're still in the cloud
Wait, scratch that, it only freezes every 3 turns or so even with full stacks. Just when I thought it couldn't be any worse.

get fucked, retard

you too

3 turns is better than 1 turn
are you on crack?

I said it freezes every 3 turns for 1 turn. You've never fucking used it, lying little redditor.

Early game shotgun build - Should I use SMGs or ARs for my off hand?

Attached: 1461465362736.png (500x372, 379K)

Attached: ok.png (249x79, 34K)

>Quick Tinker a trap while in combat
>Neutral bystanders go hostile just from me planting it

>doesn't know how cryogas grenade works
>never used it
>tries to give advice on it
>panicks when called a lying little redditor
Taunt; redditor:

You're a lying little redditor, redditor.

I'm tired of looking around asking random sobs in foundry, i take that jacks hint that there are cracks in the wall to slip in is a hint you can somehow get inside the foundry prison you need to break into for abram i don't have any stealth and just murdering all of them turns all of foundry hostile. Just give me another hint, is the passage IN to the prison in foundry itself or do i have to explore foundry? Or am i completely wrong and i missed one(1) npc i need to talk to?

oh wow there's another persuasion check
what kind of cuck levels intimidation and persuasion? Me

Attached: mlan.png (1921x1080, 1.56M)

Dude
You can just ask to get him out

>explore AROUND foundry
Is what i meant.

>Being a hippy persuasioncuck
I want to break in and murder him.

It's a million times easier to just get him released on lack of evidence.

>being a retarded murderhobo
Why do you even bother doing Abram quests

I just found it but is there a way in without aggroing the pirates?

Aegis is really twitchy at the start, and you just vanished from their island.

fags take the easy route i'm hardcore

That was a nice duel, once again, the hammer wins

Spoken like a true savage
Strong men are also noble

Attached: 20190824194540_1.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

yes, with stealth, or through the fetid marsh, but you'll have to go back and forth twice

Aite, have fun being lost and frustrated, hardcore man.

Does mercantile affect vendors in anyway other than getting new tiers or the salesman feat?

I did not vanish
They saw me get inside the lighthouse
Then outside
Unless they have super secret cameras it does not make any sense, and if they had super secret cameras they might be interested to know how I magically teleported from there

Can I negotiate with them so they stop attacking me?

No.

Well tell me where the back entrance is and i will 100% power through it, as long as it's not stupid and i need sneak for it. If it's isolated like the other first prison break for abram i can do it.

So... how to get authoritation?

Attached: 20190824195040_1.jpg (1024x768, 219K)

Just wait for the sentry to patrol in the back.

Just go in and shoot, faggot

its not letting you use the elevator?
do you have that guys hand?

Nope.
Cue a slow trip back the island.

I did and succeeded the first time through the front, but then i walked out and everyone aggro'd and i want muh quests and super steel.
>abram asks for a prison break
>Enter prison, gas all of them
>kill prisoner
>Walk out and fire bomb the whole city
>"Hey bro i did what you said"
That sounds like a valid option if i want to have fun and fuck up my save though.

fucking kek

domicuck locked the fuck out

does anyone have the image of the side-by-side metal armor stats with 4 160 quality plate?

Just assume that wherever you are on the island Yahota can see you. You went into the lighthouse and disappeared. That's gonna raise some alarms, especially when you were told to report immediately to the professor's tent.

So what kind of "big guns" are there? are they exclusively late game or can you get a hold of them early on? Would you say a heavy armour/ big gun build is viable?

There aren't really any special heavy weapons like fallout, the best you will get are combat shotguns (Burst shotties) and assault rifles. What this game has in exchange are warcrimes(brap grenades, molotovs, acid, liquid nitrogen, ect.).

Even though you're being an insufferable faggot I'll be nice and give you a hint: killing Todor is enough to complete that quest but you'll fail Jack's overarching quest because it's not the optimal solution. So go the other route ya douche.

North of the eastern foundry tracks

Also, the tunnel entrance itself is in a cell

So I can be a guy in tank armour with a shot gun and a bag full of grenades?