Is it any good?

Is it any good?

Attached: 31631973817319732.jpg (1600x1200, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-CUSA01111_00-0000SLEEPINGDOGS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Solid 6/10, it's like the first Ass Creed where the premise is great and the potential is there but the game isn't really that good in itself

yeah the best thing about this game is the aesthetic.

Attached: sleeping dogs.jpg (853x480, 234K)

7/10, story is good apart from the mid game between the wedding and the end. Side quests are pretty weak and I'm pretty sure some of them are unfinished. Combat is fun but can get repetitive. The open Hong Kong open world is pretty cool and vibrant.

8/10, don't listen to these other niggers. The zodiac tournament dlc is kino.

Story is pretty solid and will grip you and the racing was surprisingly fun. Combat is pretty simple but flashy and is entertaining, I didn't get tired of it until like 3/4 or so through the game. Almost no guns, they give them to you very rarely unfortunately.
I liked Wei, he was a good protagonist. Shame there won't be a second one because I think Sleeping Dogs is an example of a game that could actually really use a sequel.

i wish this game had multiplayer. like a gtaonline mode or something.
>the scrapped sequel was supposed to be the Pearl River Delta
>The world's first Megacity, made of 9 small cities connected together.
This is an actual thing that exists. China is kicking our asses in terms of development.

Attached: Pearl River Megacity.jpg (1800x1235, 1.34M)

The James Bond car is pretty cool

>Shame there won't be a second one because I think Sleeping Dogs is an example of a game that could actually really use a sequel.
It was scrapped. See

Better than GTA4.

So I should let sleeping dogs lie here then?

Attached: 2391134334348367843.jpg (270x187, 8K)

just play it. It's fuckin $5 on the playstation store right now. Definitely worth it.

store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-CUSA01111_00-0000SLEEPINGDOGS

Yeah, it's pretty good.

>China is kicking our asses in terms of development
Calm down, chang.

And 5

I say no! Sleeping dogs, they eventually wake up

Attached: comm-u-nists.jpg (480x360, 15K)

No, let him continue. I want Hengsha to happen

>the ending of the game is about letting sleeping dogs lie

OH NO BRADUUUUUUU

asian men can't fight

Attached: 0ad9b85a-bd7e-11e9-8f25-9b5536624008_image_hires_134519.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

one of my favorite games. it has some flaws and many people were disappointed that it wasn't a gta clone, it's more a mix of Yakuza and GTA but not really as good as either imo. Although I thought the writing was really good (better than both Yakuza and GTA) none of it was really fleshed out, lots of surface level systems like driving, minigames, combat etc. None of it really excelled except the story and even then it's kind of hit or miss since the pacing is out of whack because there is this expectation that you'll just agree that small timeskips of days or weeks just happen from one quest to the next.

>Yea Forums trying to force a new meme
how did that board become so much worse than Yea Forums or even Yea Forums

>It’s gonna be a shithole

everyone wants to be the new bane