Nintendo Direct Details

Since it's in the open at this point and teases are getting more and more obvious I'll be the first person to say this

Rare Replay Switch announced in Direct, all OG Xbox games not there, replaced mostly with DK games

Master Chief Collection port, only 1-3 though for some reason

Super Mario Sunshine 2 - yes it's happening

Persona 5

Town details

New SnipperClips

Doom Slayer reveal for Smash

More to shock you

Attached: Rare Replay to Switch.jpg (1126x818, 186K)

Since it's in the open at this point and teases are getting more and more obvious I'll be the first person to say this

Op is a faggot

I fucked his mom

Big cock reveal

The only thing i read is that op is a fucking FAG

Attached: FAGGOT.png (783x468, 386K)

>More to shock you
such as?
Nothing in your post is shocking since it's all leaked already.

That's all too good to be true

That's like better than E3

FPBP

THAT user TELLS LIES HERE IS THE REALITY

>Banjo isn't ready yet, they say wait till October for news
>We get another Labo kit that is cooking themed for Winter 2019
>All previous games we been seeing releasing in fall get a trailer
>Some new pokemon are shown off in SS
>Hey Pikmin and Chibi Robo Zip lash get a combo back for Switch
>some indies and third parties are shown, DBZK comes 2020
.>Pac-Man Championship 3 is announced

thats it

>for some reason
Why does every "leaker" use this line? The fake spontaneity doesn't make you leak any more convincing.

>Doon Slayer reveal

Attached: e588517f90621400e8bc5a69c53e98a4b3e2b51bd1831ee7b491a2d2b3480e87.jpg (500x532, 65K)

>Master Chief Collection port, only 1-3 though for some reason
The only ones that matter

Attached: a7c61e7baf864687fb0988d44dacf6fffa8c82d2_hq.gif (320x207, 579K)

>No banjo kazooie remake
PRINCE OP FAGGOT IS HE

Disappointing enough to be true

Sounds reasonable enough, but I doubt we’re getting Mario Sunshine 2
that picture doesn’t mean anythinh

Any BotW2 stuff?

it does

>still begging for Persona 5

>Implying they’ll announce RR, MCC, SMS2, P5, & Doomguy in Smash all in the same Direct
That’s way too much shit. We’ll get half of it tops. Plus, Warioware and Metroid 5 were leaked months ago yet there’s no mention of them.

There's more but it may not shock you personally if you've been in the loop

Nope

I personally hate anime tier trash

I don't think WarioWare is gonna make this direct but a Pikmin 3 port might

this

You know, you """""leakers"""""" could at least work a little bit more on these to make them more believable...
>MCC on switch
Yeah, aja.

>There's more but it may not shock you personally if you've been in the loop
Give me a hint at least.
How shocking could it be?

>Persona 5

Attached: 1444775557620.jpg (500x500, 104K)

If they are gonna cut games from rare replay, then it would be better to not make the game at all.

Also, fuck you and your smash leaks, theres no way we are gonna get a reveal trailer for DLC 4 since banjo is not yet ready, not to mention he wont be released until the middle of fall, aka: November.

I want a pro model
Not buying Switch until then

>No Nuts and Bolts

Attached: 20190811_122754.jpg (2560x1440, 1.33M)

Most likely announced and released next year.
Everything leaked, at least we know it's happening.

Here's how to make a leak like OP.
Go on twitter, find a random tweet like the one by SwitchedON, look at all the games. Verify if sequels/ports have been teased or "leaked" already. Even if they weren't, put them in one way or another.
>Rare Replay for Banjo, Master Chief Collection for Halo, SMS2 for SMS, P5 for P5
Then, add something very obvious that everyone is expecting to see even if they don't care.
>Town details
Add a game you'd really want, no matter what it is.
>New SnipperClips
Finally, add the character you'd really want to see be in Smash. If he's been "leaked" before, that's even better !
>Doom Slayer reveal
End it all by adding a shitty clickbait link sentence like "More to shock you" and by shooting yourself just afterwards.

>Add a game you'd really want, no matter what it is
What? Not a single person alive cares about Town, ESPECIALLY after the travesty that's been Gamefreak's PR during the SwSh drama. It's a literal who IP from a company that people hate now. Pokemon is the only reason they still get money.

Fake Steve is the fourth fighter

read it again. i said that the game he'd really want is a new snipperclips, ot the town details which are obvious but nobody cares about it

>Fake Steve
You mean Herobrine?

>Master Chief Collection port, only 1-3 though for some reason
It was already confirmed by Xbox that they have no further plans to port their games to other consoles.

>Doom Slayer reveal for Smash
And if MCC really was coming, Chief would be the far more likely reveal.

>Super Mario Sunshine 2 - yes it's happening
Ah yes, the usual "hot new topic" reveal. Since everyone is talking about a Sunshine 2 it just HAS to get revealed.

They announced Banjo before Hero revealed. Plus thinking Banjo will be released in November is delusional, he'll be released in September.

>They announced Banjo before Hero revealed
The hell are you talking about?

i think he means that Banjo also had a e3 trailer with proper gameplay, implying that he wil come sooner.

but the truth is that it wont be.

how are you so sure when banjo has been in development for as long as joker and hero have

this.

nintendo should learn that social media is a mistake, and people will consider everything out of the norm as an announcement.

that tweet with beach bum mario was just a happy summer tweet, its not an announcement.

because sakurai hates us, he spites gamers the same way Hideaki anno spites waifufags (why do you think End of Evangelion is a thing?).

he knows we are expecting this, and he is not gonna have it, not to mention Hero just got released like a month ago, its too soon.

>sakurai is a ebin ruseman guys
hero released a month after his announcement, banjo getting released 2 months after his announcement wouldn't be strange
we won't get a repeat of joker again until maybe fighter 4/5 considering they weren't devved in tandem with joker/hero/banjo

theres a difference between 'ebin ruses' and 'downright hatred.'

i'm serious here, the fucker ordered having the summer showcase video to remove A MONTH, NOT EVEN AN EXACT DAY, so HE could be the only one revealing shit about HIS game, if that is not hatred, then i dont fucking know what is.

good thing not even censoring trailers can help him now now that we finally have a proper pattern for fighter pass releases

>"fucking" isn't censored but "cocksuckers" is

>Rare Replay Switch
I actually really want this so I hope it's true. Battletoads Arcade needs some more recognition.

>Persona 5
It's time to stop

No Steve Steve