This is the CEO of Feeble Multinational, the biggest corporation in Hawaii, and your indie rep for Smash Ultimate...

This is the CEO of Feeble Multinational, the biggest corporation in Hawaii, and your indie rep for Smash Ultimate. Say something nice about him!

Attached: 80.jpg (1920x1075, 232K)

Who?

Play Shakedown Hawaii.

>Ebin exclusive

In a year, maybe
If it comes to HB monthly or goes on sale for 2.50

Attached: f5IYJkp.jpg (4704x3136, 3.22M)

It's on Switch you know. And so is Retro City Rampage.

>consoles

Attached: moa.gif (220x292, 743K)

This is one of those games that the Switch was practically made for.

Not going to buy any multiplatform titles on a Nintendo-system.

Why not? If you're worried about port quality or FPS, it's a fucking sprite based game, that's not even an issue.

Too bad it's fucking garbage.

That's not my issue. The game is going to be more expensive on Switch (I'd only get it at a discount anyway) and once Nintendo stops supporting the Switch's online-functions, I'm fucked when I want to re-download it and have to buy it for the next console they release. Unless Nintendo drops that jewery and establishes a proper Online-service (never), I'm not going to bother buying multiplats on one of their systems. Not that I own a Switch anyway or would be willing to support devs who take the Epic-bribe

Attached: beautifulest.png (1054x660, 894K)

>and once Nintendo stops supporting the Switch's online-functions,

Which to be fair is probably pretty far in the future. I mean the WiiU and 3DS are both still fully functional, and it's not like the DS/Wii era where online was dependent on GameSpy. And even then they didn't close the Wii shop for a long ass time.

Shakedown Hawaii was shit. I bought and finished on release and actually liked retro city.

Was it the shift in tone from RCR? Because gameplay wise there are a lot of improvements.

Buying the Switch-version offers me no benefits with exception of not having to use EGS. Don't start with portable mode, I would not use that feature.

this game is so shit, it gets boring in about 2 hours and the "property management" end of the game is you tapping the one button when you're instructed to buy something new.

>Don't start with portable mode, I would not use that feature.

Well hey, that's the great thing about the Switch, you don't have to. Isn't it nice to have options?

You know there's a bunch of perks for owning properties right? It's small stuff, like free clothes/haircuts, but buying property isn't completely useless.

Game bad it caca

I liked it. It's GTA: SNES style, what's not to like?

Why is this fag character getting attention lately, isn’t he a literal who in the indie community?

It's me, I just want these games to be more popular because I really like them.

Retro City Rampage was probably one of the most disappointing games I've played in the last few years. They went back on the whole "GTA but retro" concept and filled it with dumb '80s movies references and frustrating action sequences. It is one of those games where a good map is stuck inside a shitty game, though.

Attached: city.png (7552x4224, 1.54M)

>They went back on the whole "GTA but retro" concept and filled it with dumb '80s movies references

Well Shakedown's plot is more of a satire of modern business practices than a pop culture parody.

This is the only acceptable answer for an indie rep in smash.

Attached: 8232A62E-46B0-4425-849A-75E2425FB3BF.png (1280x1280, 847K)