Starsector

Comfy

Attached: 1565049790807.jpg (1177x1488, 1.08M)

i just started playing

someone post those fancy infographics someone made about ships fighters etc

this?

Attached: Guide Wings.jpg (1920x2020, 2.69M)

What are some good Blackrock destroyers and frigates? I'm thinking of assembling a fleet but all I've ever tried was the Nevermore and the Karkinos.

Can anyone recommend some mods?

Mayasuran Navy, Ship/Weapon Pack and Unknown Skies to get started on the vanilla+ experience. Also the QoL mods of course

who else here /zombiefleet/?

Attached: frankenstein.png (207x505, 154K)

>Karkinos

Attached: 1488563896738.png (189x178, 2K)

Alpha ai cores are our friends. Just plug us in.

Diable Pandemonium feels like the best player flagship for lategame. It just feels so nice.

>extreme modifications
I see that you have SO, does the extra OP help before half your weapons shut down? It just doesn't seem to be worth it

Attached: IMG_20190818_121446.jpg (960x960, 84K)

It's more efficient to have one of each industry total between all your planets, than to say have fuel production on each planet, right? Otherwise your planets end up competing with each other for market share.

>us
spotted the nAIgger

Also, should I plug a gamma core into everything just to lower the fraction of the global demand that my planets contribute to the market and which I can't profit off, or does it not matter since all my demand is met through in-faction supply?

Well, if it is all in-faction, then that would mean more exports for you instead.

Of course, that's possibly counter-acted by having to pay-off or fight the hedge and path.

I run my whole fleet as lowtech + extreme modifcations
kinda like a ludd

I can barely fight anything without losing half my fleet but it's been pretty enjoyable

Is it a good movie?
Sounds kinda cheesy, but not the stream it if you're so great cheesy.

Anyone have a download for the Oga Portrait Pack?

>Newish to starsector
>Install total conversion mod Archean Order cause I hear good things
>Weapons are interesting, every thing else is dog shit
>elves in space
>Make the most evil emo faction and upload tons of anime pics for them, essentially D&D dark elves in space
>trade is out of wack, get 3 million credits in 30 min running supplies to one sector because they are always in demand
>Pirate groups are large enough to wipe out the Hegemony from the get go if they wanted
>Autofit is crap, have to manually put on guns and subsystems for any new ship
>AI cant fly some of them worth crap
>Get broken op aramada of phase ships, can wipe out every thing if I wanted
>just a few of them can take out AI fleets
>fps slows to a crawl even though I have no issue in the base game
>Get in to fight with 5 pirate fleets as they think they can take as im trying to go dock at a dark elf station
>Get so tired of fighting start bribing them to leave me alone
>7 patrols just sitting by the station
>another pirate fleet flies at me in the midst of them

Attached: 1397217293523.jpg (1600x1036, 872K)

>Buy marines
>kill station with marines
Easy game desu

18 replies in 3 fucking hours, very nice
good job you useless fucking hotpockets jannies for keeping this shill general on Yea Forums

>buy marines at the station you want to destroy
>sack station
>engage station with fleet, get loot
>salvage couple times
Maximum profit.

Opinion on the Borken?

go make eceleb thread faggot

I've been seeing game threads about this recently, is this game recently updated? I bought this game back in 2015.

What are some of the best quality of life mods?

>trade is out of wack, get 3 million credits in 30 min running supplies to one sector because they are always in demand
That's like vanilla, I've made enough dosh to start several colonies and probably afford 80% of the Hegemony's navy just by smuggling drugs, marines and heavy weapons to the Luddic Path. They just never get enough

Famous youtuber made a video praising it a few weeks ago AND provided a serial key for people to try it out.

Don't know about best, but I use SpeedUp, Console Commands, Lightshow and SkilledUp

Oh big gay. no new shit?

Depends on when was the last time you've played.
Planetary colonies are new for me.

May the blessings of Ludd be upon you.

Attached: 1566504705285.png (128x128, 35K)

Is there a mod that lets you make notes on systems?
I'd love to be able to add a little thing that says "Luddic Path here" or something like that

God forbid we discuss games in v

Attached: joejoeswackyquest.png (500x375, 58K)

How long is a day in real seconds?

If they had a base, you should be able to see it on the system map, right?

I mean in the game, dickhead. Have sex.

I've never flown anything bigger than a Cruiser desu
Gulf is my shipfu

Attached: 1547793303257.png (195x312, 74K)

Pretty sure they're supposed to be normal solar days, so still 86400

Okay, can you answer the question now.

But I already did. Twice infact

That's not how the system works. You have some amount of tokens for each product, lets say you're producing 7 food on one planet, and all your other planets will be covered by in-faction import so long as each of them doesn't demand more than this 7. You can have a billion planets each wanting 6 food, and your one single farming planet with 7 in production will be able to supply them all, AND profitably export the same 7 food to other factions. Now the market capitalization depends only on the sum total of tokens that all planets that aren't yours need and can import. In fact having typed that out, I figured out the answer to my question - increasing in-faction demand shouldn't affect your profits in any way, but it should increase the profits other people make, assuming their side of things is actually simulated. Although there's still something I don't understand, namely why the market share is calculated based on the share of your production in the global supply market, when it's then applied only to the market value of out-faction demand to calculate your income.

About to start my first modded playthrough, but what's up with all the autism surrounding the galatia music mod?