Why is Bernie such a dirty?

Why is Bernie such a dirty?

Attached: 535C9E78-D4DF-444B-B292-5E67B5DED472.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWr-pSDcjXU
youtube.com/watch?v=fR-JFTByewI
imgur.com/a/YlDDHOa
youtube.com/watch?v=BK0zvPhcd00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do the japanese insist on submissive wives

Because they like women.

dude wtf dhjsufhu
they really made obnoxious waifu purple hair edition say that? holy shit i'm so horny i love this game

the men are even more submissive

It wasn't like so before they lost WW2.

Because they don't have to beat them up into submission.

Attached: geralt.jpg (1200x934, 155K)

ernadetta

She was explaining how her trauma comes her father's crazy methods to try and train.

i want to sniff berdanetta's ass

It's a submissive culture altogether, if you do business with them they bend over for you immediately and keep agreeing and apologizing over everything. It's seen as good manners.

Since the husband is also meant to be docile and agreeable, it would be really troublesome for both parties and the included family if the wife had strong opinions or independent plans. The husband would be forced to offer a differing opinion and neither of them would like that.

She's used goods

IMPURE
M
P
U
R
E

Attached: 1566185851777.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

am I the only one who finds it embarrassing when they try to implement a lore in all of this? just have it be blatant sexual comments with a lot of moaning and the waifu saying how much she wants to ride my cock. it's already halfway there, please don't make every booby girl say cringy ambiguous innuendos it's just sad and pathetic

DROPPED

Dilate

if you play fire emblem you're pathetic

Nigger what? This was common back in the old days.

You take that back!

why

Why would you take a photo of a screen to get a screenshot of a game on a console that has a dedicated button for taking a screenshot?

Bernie is for bullying

Attached: 1566186986230.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Japanese men are polite. Don't mistake politeness as submissive. They value the elderly and tradition, something you can't say of those niggers running around on the american streets

omfg this hurts to watch

>They value the elderly and tradition
What a shitty culture.

shut up Jamal

Go back to Smelee you smash nigger

Why is the firewood speaking?

Yamato nadeshiko

>What a shitty culture.
It's a culture that lasts at least.
Not like your onions drinking, family decaying, tatooed obsessed, shitstained communist garbage.

>sucking boomer cock

No fuck that.

>It's a culture that lasts
Japanese culture has been buttfucked and overhauled by westerners twice over the past 150 years to the point where Japanese culture is just funny-speaking westerners with no self-esteem.

>onions drinking

user what culture has had a diet of onions for thousands of years.

I don't mean the entirety of japanese culture, I mean the pillars of it like honoring your elders and ancestors.
We do that here in the west, But there's been a steady decline of that thanks to self-destructive leftists.
You can still fundamentally disagree with old people, I'm not saying that you have to tow their line. But it's important to recognize that they came before you, And know more than you about life. You shouldn't just take that for granted, and we should be more respectful of them.
But then again, young people are usually ignorant twats, that's the beauty of growing up.

Bernie is for Ferdi so she can screw over her dad

Attached: Ferdinand.jpg (1275x716, 228K)

>S-rank Rhea
Dragon pussy is the best!

Attached: F92FBD65-06A9-45A8-95FD-13B51CC97DB0.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

>I mean the pillars of it like honoring your elders and ancestors.
Which is ultimately self-destructive and was one of the leading causes of Japan getting its shit handed to it by the west multiple times.

No one deserves respect just because the are older. Fuck. That. Shit.

Women are submissive by nature. It's a feminine trait to be submissive. Check any other 'manly' woman and you'll quickly see that they are unmarried and unhappy.

>he doesn't like hard-drinking loudmouth tomboys
Unbased

woah what the fuck?

Based gamer

jesus christ Dimitri totally unhinged

Based girl attraction

Reminder girls make better boys and boys make better girls

Oh so that's what it says if someone dies.

As above, so below, OP.

Where’s bernie

Attached: BD173637-A6BA-44EA-B219-D918980AC235.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

i dont remember this

Fuel for the flames

Attached: A14F671D-D6BC-4178-8430-4F7903F6AB1B.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Can't help but feel that devs cut too many corners overall.
Doing my first playthrough on BE and while some dialogues set up some of the things nicely, others (like the whole side switching in the tomb or reason MC isn't present for the entirety of timeskip) came out really lazy. And they really should've locked more of the students to specific routes.

i swear the resolution increases every time now were on 1080p

BE wasn’t originally planned to be a route, they added it after everyone was screaming about licking edelgard’s feet in the marketing section and as it stands it’s completely unfinished and shoehorned. The ending will make it even more obvious
A shame, because Black Eagles has my favorite characters

Attached: B566DA47-DECC-47E7-AD05-994B78CC3209.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

BE has the fewest anime cutscenes

god just imagine the smell bros

Tomboys don't exist in reality. Only butch dykes and those are fucking horrid.

Are you implying westerners have self esteem?

This. You get respect by earning it.

>Tomboys don't exist in reality

Move to the south east United States user. There is literally a pony trope about them because there are so many.

This.

Attached: 1566170899061.jpg (700x700, 49K)

>Fuck. That. Shit.

Attached: 2505A72B-F4A3-49E1-A57A-77DE957B8DC3.png (792x691, 299K)

Bros... Where's my playable Cornelia?

They earned it by being alive for last 65 years and contributing to society

>BE wasn’t originally planned to be a route
That sounds like a load of bs. If they were planning the other two there was absolutely no reason not to go in for the third one outside of time/budget restraints

You should give respect by default, and withdraw it as circonstances dictate.

The third route was the church route

Looks like the UI resolution is 1080p and 3D resolution is dynamic. Look at the purple girl's bow or whatever it is as she's speaking. Looks like 720p or less.

A level of respect, but the Japanese want honored respect and that should be earned.

What are you even basing it on?

I do not respect your opinion.

Bernie is for rejecting!

Attached: Bernie Rejected.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

What I already mentioned about it being botched, but another thing is how you trigger it. If you just let the game play out normally the default route is the church route, you have to go out in explore and talk to edelgard to even unlock it. This makes it feel much more like a side route than a main one. Also it’s shorter than the church route; and all the other ones.

With an expression like that, what is she so happy about?

Attached: 2019072407022100-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

If anything GD wasn't planned and it was supposed to be just BE/Church/BL with all the GD kids just being neutrals that you can recruit in either house. The alliance just gets ignored in BL route as well as in Church route and it only lasts two chapters in BE route. Hell, the story is so obviously copypasted from Church that they even kept you using a non-alliance banner. You know, the one that's specifically made because you have no actual banner to fly, and is actually the route icon for the church route?

Attached: 1544927397789.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

GD has much more assets to call its own than BE, and is longer as well.

I don't think it has to do anything with it being an 'afterthought'. Rather just devs being unable to prepare a proper ground for the decision you make.

It makes sense for them to use the Crest of Flames there storywise, though. (On GD, that is)

Killing Bernie!

Attached: 1566644345597.png (867x1093, 1.08M)

>oh shit we need a route for Delta Tau Chai house
>and the guy who leads that house is really fucking anti church because he's not even from fodlan
>better just copypaste the whole route from Church and call it a day

The only thing missing from Church that's actually in GD is the Gronder field rematch, which was copied from BL. It's only one chapter shorter and the final chapter is completely different.

No, they came up with a justification to do it, it doesn't make any god damn sense to actually use a different banner than the Alliance banner when you're fighting alongside the leader of the alliance. This would be like if the President decided he was going to declare war on Mexico but it wasn't actually the US declaring war, it was his special Trump Brigade that was doing it. He's still the fucking leader of the country.

Attached: 1548663095952.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

my negro

Attached: 1565628486742.jpg (906x1200, 103K)

Can we say that it wasn't the Church route that got the story copypasted in from GD to give BE something more for content?

>The only thing missing from Church that's actually in GD is the Gronder field rematch, which was copied from BL.
Oh yeah and the best part about this is the fact that if you lure Dimitri over to Edelgard during that fight, they don't even have dialogue when the fight. Edelgard DOES actually have dialogue for fighting Claude as an NPC in Gronder on BL, by the way. GD route is so fucking lazy it's not even funny.

Attached: 1543851778899.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

They have an entire cast of characters to call their own. I’m less inclined to believe GD route was just made up compared to church route

Edelgard head chopping scene is really weird for GD, it works far better in the church route.
>SENSEI! I KNOW WE BARELY INTERACTED BUT YOU ARE THE ONLY LIGHT THAT SHINES IN THIS DARK WORLD

Attached: 1548812378830.png (1280x682, 717K)

Nononono delete this

Took me 2 whole routes to notice the Crest of Flames = The Fire Emblem

>they don't even have dialogue when the fight
It actually bothered me in different situations.
I still don't understand how Shamir doesn't say a single line while killing Cyril, when he was specifically introduced as her aprentice.

because nobody likes Cyril. Rhea even assumes he dies in BE chapter 12 because everyone hates him so much.

if i wanted to start with these games what would be the most accommodating and also not shit place to begin lads

ideally something on pc or that i can emulate easily enough

FEH

Sure, this is weird, but the Gronder rematch makes way more sense in GD than in BL. The whole "Our messenger got killed, but we all know it was the Empire's doing, Claude wouldn't do that. But let's kill him anyway because lol."

You do have a point there. Though then again, maybe the devs intended you to interact with students outside your house more (even the other house leaders)? Could be just like the Ingrid & Dorothea paralogue, where Dorothea going "MY Ingrid" all over the place felt really random, and came out of the bushes (at least for me).

Blazing Sword / 7 for the GBA is probably the best place to begin. Also has a forced tutorial mode that will be a pain in the ass if you don't play 7 first. (Though you could always just get someone else's save to bypass it, I guess.)

So apparently BE route bad, GD route bad.
Why is this game getting such stellar reviews when half of it is shit?

I like Catherine, she is very cute.

BE route good, GD route lazy.

The Dildo of Creation looks kinda similar to Falchion too

GD route good if you never touch church, and then it's mostly church bad.
BE bad but Edeltards think with their cocks, so they don't care.

>BE route good

In what sense? More like "BE route bad, Church route lazy". Either you go GD or BL, or you go home.

Mechanics being basic enough and memeable enough.
Plot is mostly brainded but tries to be emotional which is the thing right now.

Honestly I think there's no route that's more or less planned. They just made a game with four routes with some stuff to differentiate them while recycling as much as possible.

Because the route is good? Length is irrelevant, it has the most unique content as well.

So I recruited everyone in my GD run (terrible by the way, too many people to level and support), but I think I might replay BL at some point after I finish my Genocide BE run.

But I'm thinking now, I hear that Lysithea will offer to join regardless in a BE run because of her circumstances, would it make sense to also recruit Marianne? In my 2nd BL run I'm probably going to recruit Caspar for that damn paralogue I missed and maybe Dorethea for Ingrids.

Who could be considered "canon" recruits in each routes? I preferably want to keep it down to a minimum but would like to recruit all students that are required for paralogues and that have reason to switch sides

Tomboys are just eggs

Attached: 1323500790552.jpg (445x365, 43K)

GD route isn’t bad. It’s just Eldeshitters trying to shift the hatred off their own route. For the most part, GD is well-liked despite some laziness.

>some

>would it make sense to also recruit Marianne
I'd say Lys and Felix for the BE.

reminds me how Ferdinand and Clive in Valentia has the potential to clash multiple times until you head to duma tower and they never say a word to eachother in combat. In fact, i only ever got Sonya to talk to Jewdah once and otherwise nobody cared about anyone else. For such a character driven series, this stuff drives me up the wall

>Length is irrelevant
>having four chapters less and not even dealing with the supposed real menace, the slithers

>Felix
>make sense for BE
Despite how tsun he is, he is NEVER ok with randomly killing his childhood friends, barring putting down a crazy Dimitri.

>Felix
>BE
lmao

DLC
L_
C_

The logo for the DLC is a silver wolf. It's mentioned in the main game that the Silver Wolves are the elite unit of the empire's military.

Attached: 1564407189260.jpg (600x550, 23K)

And that excuses it how?
>Oh yeah we completely cut short the actually important part of the route to sell it as DLC
That's even worse because it shows the route was butchered, even more than it is.

It shows it's the canon route because it's the only one to get DLC.

Made a lot of sense to me, since he antagonized his father's ideals and all.
Think of it as him not having that many interactions and seeking power => following Edelgard.

Attached: sm.jpg (600x450, 48K)

what mind of noises does japanese Bernie make during sex?

The thing is he'd never do that. He may reject it, but he cares, a lot, about his friends and country.
>not having that many interactions
They've been childhood friends for ages, dude, Felix in BE is as ooc as it gets.

No, Don't bully Bernie :(

Still doesn't make it even remotely close to decent.

Thats baby damage. My dimitri was criting for 200 before the time skip

I'm doing BL on NG+ and I can't recruit Hilda even though I have her as A rank support. What gives?

Attached: Hilda_Portrait_5_Years.png (185x185, 44K)

Funny what getting nuked twice and being forced to acknowledge your war crimes will do to a country's collective self-esteem.

Wow you so cool can I have your autograph for being so good at game? wow

Hubert, Dedue, and Hilda are damn loyal to their class leaders. Hilda is possible to recruit, but it's very specific as to which routes and when.

So I wasted spending those support pts on her then?

Everything edelgard says sounds straight out of tgt

I think you could make a reasonable case for Felix in BE if you recruit everyone else. Since at that point it's just crazy Dimitri sending the country to hell in a hand-basket.

Literally all he is doing is defending his kingdom

They clearly should've limited Felix, Ingrid, and Sylvain from being recruited to BE (same as Hilda). It doesn't really make sense that the guys who spend their time looking for Dimitri, and then following him in his revenge until the end, would just willingly swap over to the side that is not only responsible for Dimitri going berserk, but is responsible for the state Faerghus is in.

Felix going all "I'm testing my skills" feels like it is him trying to give himself an excuse for being on the "wrong" side, really. He might be tsun about being friends, but I don't think he would go so far as to kill them.

The issue here is that there's no way in hell any of his childhood friends would join to the empire.
Sylvain, Ingrid and Ashe? You really think they would just give up?
I can buy them going to GD, but there's no justification for them going to the empire, ever.

Do you have the necessary stats
Hilda can be recruited in BL but not BE

>there are "people" who waifu this piece of coal instead of honing their skills for combat

Attached: Jeritza_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 932K)

NO

MORE

BERNIE

BEAR

Attached: bernie bear.jpg (900x900, 261K)

Always recruit Marianne, she commits sudoku if she's not in your class

*gets nukes by a midget with cancer*

I think on BL you can recruit her at the very end of part 1, the last month or two.

Only if they wear a strap on and say howdy a lot.

obsessed

In my bedroom

No, on BL she can be recruited at the same time you can recruit any other student. It's Church route where she is locked until then since it waits until after it splits off from Edelgard before you can recruit her

You basically have to consider each route to be a completely different cast of characters. BL Felix would never betray his friends, but BE Felix would.

And that's just incredibly shit writing, especially when it's ALWAYS BE vs every other route.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWr-pSDcjXU
Why did it end so abruptly? I want Sylvain and Bernie to be friends

Attached: 157685671769.jpg (2048x2043, 239K)

BE Felix makes so little sense. He has issues with his father and Dimitri but it's not enough to make his betrayal believable. If anything it makes more sense for him to go down swinging with the Kingdom against the vastly superior Empire.

>KYYYYAAAAAAAHHHH OMG STOP STOP STOP OH NOOOOOOO SOB SOB SOB
Do people like this over the top retarded behaviour? It's not cute, just annoying. Was she like that in the original or she got magled in the adaptation?

Attached: 99% stress.jpg (719x719, 109K)

>those graphics
Do nintendies really put up with this?

To be fair, BE's the only route where Rhea turns into a big angry dragon right in front of the whole team's eyes pre-skip.

The rest of the time they're like "Rhea disappeared in the middle of the battle"

Edelgard now follows in the tradition of other female protagonists in the series where a vocal minority condenses any and all character and nuance they might have had into a single buzzword.

Behold the Grand History of Female Protagonist:

Celica is an idiot

Lyn is boring

Eirika is stupid

Micaiah is a Mary Sue

Lucina is boring

And now finally:

Edelgard is a monster
Congratulations Edelgard you've made it into the big leagues! Forget about nuanced writing or morally grey characters. Nah, senpai let's go back to the good old days where I didn't have to think about complex motivations, how environments and the situational context of their time shape characters as well as their actions, and how my own biases and privileges prevent me from relating and empathizing with certain characters.

If you can't act with 100% logic and complete knowledge that you shouldn't have 100% of the time you're objectively a bad character.

Attached: 113299A8-561B-4B8C-9D3D-3EB063F5C1B0.png (1500x1501, 1009K)

Attached: 1566530503910.jpg (1200x720, 92K)

What do you expect from the switch? Ita underpowered but at least you can easily hack it

Still wouldn't justify completely rewrite character personalities.

>reddit spacing

I know it's a pasta, but
>Edelgard is a monster
Is actually
>Edelgard is a retard
For believing the lies fed to her by blatantly evil people.

It’s justified in story, edelgard gives off pheromones that make everybody in close proximity retarded. Look no further than byleth “dying” to fucking kostas

>there's no justification for them going to the empire, ever.
There is, the physical god recruited them to the cause.

G
O
L
DEER
E
N

Attached: 1566604090730m.jpg (724x1024, 98K)

I'd say that everyone is just collectively retarded in Fódlan when the plot needs it. I mean, how else do you explain the Agarthans managing to pull the "Everything (or everything aside from looks) changed about this person, but nobody thinks anything about it" at least four times?

*at least three times, if not more?

Her and Lysithea calling each other sisters was super adorable.

Attached: Catherine and Lysithea sisters.jpg (1400x1600, 194K)

Is GD the meme house?
Do the Eagles even have memes?

Attached: 1566378645437m.jpg (901x1024, 105K)

B A S E D

Attached: Claude surge.jpg (1200x1049, 182K)

It was very cute.
They are both very cute.

>"My favorite house are the Black Eagles."

Attached: 1566340698270.jpg (680x427, 71K)

>ywn fuck both of them so hard that the weather turns stormy for 2 months straight
bros....

What chapter are you on? Unless you meant BE and not BL she should join you.

The presence of cutscenes. A couple in house devs and artists working crunch time can manage to scrounge together a handful of maps, some scenes and dialogues, and a few still backgrounds, the hardest part would be getting the VAs to add in new lines, if they were even at that point in development when the plan changed. But in order to get an FMV in the game you'd need to storyboard that shit a year in advance and send it off to some outside animator team with an exact budget based in number of frames.

Its apparent that a lot of the story was redesigned or reworked decebtly late into production, hence why a number of plot sections feel forced to introduce a cutscene (waking up in the village to a random plot reminder from a villager before going to the monastary for reintroduction cutscene is public enemy #1 here, but other examples include the sothis power granting scene where she speaks nonsense as shes walking down the stairs) that used to fit better but now needed to be shoved in hamfistedly.

It has the Hubert is a cuckold meme. That's about it.

That's a very stupid sword

Black Eagles are the thinking man's house. I'm sorry you don't understand the complex and layered arguments put forth by Edelgard, combined with the inability to appreciate the unwavering will and willingness to do whatever is necessary from Hubert.

Attached: 1566097565044.jpg (843x769, 83K)

Literally all fan made content involving BE is yurishit

Fuck off, Hubert.

Because Japanese wagesalve life is torture and the last think you want is to have more stress at home.

>complex and layered arguments put forth by Edelgard
>I'm completely wrong about everything but plot demands people go fullretard and believe me

>t. coping rheafag
Church was the tacked on route. It's shit tier, literally copy pasted Deer route.

You take that back right now!

Attached: 1566097494232.jpg (1200x811, 483K)

Dimitri notices Arundel changing, atleast enough to do research on him

Hubert deserves better.
Edelgard is very mediocre.

>Fuck. That. Shit.
kys

What unique lore or story elements are introduced in Edelgard route? Surely, with all of the worldbuilding surrounding the game, something is left hidden until that one route?

I think Hubert works best with either Bernie or Dorothea.

>Golden Deer get pretty extensive meme fanart and a bunch of creative works. House leader well liked along with Hilda, Lysithea and Marianne pretty much clean sweeping for the girl popularity

>Black Eagles is almost entirely FByleth and Edelgard gay shit

Attached: 1528845943975.jpg (750x750, 227K)

Damn, I have a new fetish.

>sidestepping the fact that church is literally deer
Hahaha

Don't bother @ing me, Black Eagle nerds

Attached: PhotoFunia-1566077280.jpg (1200x859, 256K)

Yeah, but he seems to be the only one. Everyone else just goes "X completely changed one day, but that is completely normal."

This post is blessed by the goddess.

Attached: Marianne suffering.png (500x483, 303K)

>eggs

Attached: 5d2fa3460a9dc20bab8c7dd2.jpg (344x332, 16K)

Feels fantastic being a Golden Chad. Imagine defending BE and their tumblrshit.

>It doesn't really make sense that the guys who spend their time looking for Dimitri, and then following him in his revenge until the end, would just willingly swap over to the side that is not only responsible for Dimitri going berserk
They actually didn't, though if they don't get recruited in BE they spend the timeskip fighting on the front lines against the empire.

Leonie's face cracks me up every time.

>recruit Bernie
>"Ohh Thank you, THANK YOU, i was feeling so alone and bad in my classroom
Like what the fuck was Edelgard doing to her that she is so glad she can transfer?

Finally, some good fucking taste

Attached: Golden Dears.jpg (1125x750, 139K)

I mean, your not wrong...

Attached: c8c0c504f1e3b46ec7c8475896a2f31f.png (649x654, 842K)

If only Bernie was in GD instead of Leonie, then everything would be perfect.

I love Golden Deers and i love Leonie. It's the best house and best girl objectively.

Attached: leonie my love.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

DOROTHEA IS FOR MARRIAGE!

Silly speed reader, Claude actually has to admit he was wrong in worshipping nature because Byleth proves the God of Fodland existence.
Claude actually grows after being put in his place by Cyril when he tried to get him to talk about Rhea by saying he was Almyran royalty only to be shutdown by Cyril saying the Almyran nobles were assholes, has to take a humble pill after the javelin of light and stop mocking the Goddess and Fodland history after figuring out Flayn and learning the truth post Rhea rescue.

In the end Claude fucks off and leaves Lorenz in control of the alliance, mind you that in one of his conversations he even says that leaving a man like Lorenz in charge would spell disaster for Almyra as he is the kind that gets shit done.

It's actually nice to see Claude grow from a hippie anchor baby that taunts people over the beliefs of the church of Seiros into someone that actually understands what the fuck is going on with Fodland isolationist policies and fucks of to make Almyra great again before coming back to Lorenz and Byleth to finally start diplomatic talks.

Fucking Claude makes Almyra great again.

ah yes, it was the conservative values.

Question is, who is she going to marry.

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_dorothea_arnault_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_mina_cream__sample-c7 (850x851, 122K)

Lysithia
>Tsundere loli
Marianne
>Depressed waifu
Hilda
>lovable goof
Leonie
>Who doesn't love a tomboy?

As opposed to autism lord Bernadetta, loose slut Dorothea, an actual fucking Nazi Edelgard, and third world nigger Petra?

Ingrid is a racist, Mercedes has zero personality to speak of. I guess Annette is OK from the Blue Lions.

Ferdinand.

>>Who doesn't love a tomboy?
I don't. She's way too retarded for a good tomboy.
I'd rather go for Shamir or Cath.

>south east US
ah yes, niggers and cubans.

>discount Lorenz

>Mercedes has zero personality to speak of
>not loving the kind nee-san ready to jump on byleth by A-rank

>man of taste
vs
>man of tasting toes

What a tasteless nigger you are. Catherine's hair is shit, i don't even count her as a tomboy.

Attached: 1565629481427.jpg (337x337, 46K)

Me!

>Leonie
If only she doesn't say Jeralt's name in every fucking support with Byleth I would agree, but no.

>supreme gentleman
vs.
>tea incel

Attached: 1565981924468.jpg (1707x960, 134K)

>I should have known one day you'd be haunting me as well
tears bros

Yeah, unlike others who don't give a slightest fuck that your father died or even ever lived.

Can't even follow the chain, since Lorenz is an even bigger tea lover.

>Dimitri doesn't have support with anybody in BE
>Dedue doesn't even have support outside of BL
Jesus...

You guys almost make me want to get a switch for this game is it better than fate/conquest? How is the translation is it fucked like previous games?

do you think Bernies dad sexually trained her too?

Lorenz isn't obsessed with tea, he likes tea parties because it is a NOBLE thing to do.

I know I would have

Attached: can't even basic engrish.jpg (1920x2400, 2.6M)

>You guys almost make me want to get a switch for this game is it better than fate/conquest
better in almost every aspect. The game even does the whole theme of warring factions and moral ambiguity better than fates

>How is the translation is it fucked like previous games?
Mostly accurate with style being somewhat freevolous.

Yes, he even loans loli Bernie at sex parties full of old fat faceless men.

Still doesn't beat Dimitri's reactions to the dancing contest.
>I hate you so fucking much at this moment

>mfw time skip Leonie

Attached: deko nooo.gif (640x360, 258K)

The dub and translation are pretty good. I'm able to play without cringing every sentence. I do also appreciate the fact that EVERYTHING in the game is voiced. It surprised me at how little text there is without being voiced.

On the downside, it can be a little trope-y and the biggest "twist" is easy to see coming.

That being said, I do still enjoy it for the charming characters and even if the story is pretty generic, being able to experience it from 4 different angles puts a unique spin on things. I'd say that Fire Emblem on it's own isn't worth buying a Switch for, but if you would also enjoy other things like Zelda Pokemon and Mario, it's definitely a great console.

>it is a NOBLE thing to do.
Sounds exactly like a thing Ferdinan would do

No, don't do it! Fire only makes him angrier.

I think its ironically slightly gayer in the Japanese version but otherwise it's good enough

Who is the best pure dancer? Looking from stat blocks it seems to be Ingrid due to her fantastic speed and cha growths as well as already being good with swords and even having decent enough magic to throw in a heal or two.

Attached: tumblr_pvf50xoY9H1xqtz5vo1_500.png (500x680, 191K)

Dorothea prob.

>As opposed to autism lord Bernadetta

Here's the thing, Bernadetta has no bad ending.

In BE she follows you around so much that she becomes a fearless warrior.
In GD she refuses to stop following the God emperor of mankind she becomes the one that decides who is trustworthy in unified Fodland, history remembers her as a discerning wise and loyal woman.

Fuck it, if you marry her with Raphael she becomes one of the most outgoing and influential nobles of her time, apparently she is such a good wife she makes Seteth happy.

I typically make my dancer my throwaway. That one character who's just going to be useless no matter what way you build them. If you make them your dancer it's basically like giving a second turn to someone who's actually useful lol.

Depends if you want them to actually be a dancer or not. Felix makes a good "dancer" just because he really likes having Sword Avoid.

>Dmitri dies offscreen in GD
Are you fucking serious

Obviously, but since Nintendo doesn't want this game to be M rated, they make no clues or mentions about it.

I want them to be a pure dancer. It's my fourth and final run of the game and I'm playing on NG+ so I can easily recruit anyone.

Church, too. it's basically the same route anyway.

Flayn, unless you really need her AOE heal

Is there any point in using armoured units?

I like Marianne, shes already got c in sword and faith when you get her and her sword arts are magic based anyway. Also her hero relic is a sword too

Reminder that the Church route of shit tier and should be skipped. It's literally a copy paste of Deer route without the final boss battle against Nemesis.

I hope you die a slow and painful death

because they're not faggots

probably not, havent made any armored units and dont plan to

I want to rub my cock all over Hilda's arm pits bros...

you know there is a capture button on your gamepad?

faster to phone post it

She's full of shit. In the Black Eagle route, she will actually leave her room, but any other routes, she will stay in it.

right now?nah
later with new difficulty?maybe to draw enemies in

>It's a culture that lasts at least.
>Japan being taken over by old people
>rampant suicides
>too many single people
YOU WOT M8

Weird that they dropped Nemesis out of it, really.

Setting her on fire.

They forced her to bathe

>too many single people
If you take out the birth rate of immigrants Japan doesn't lose out to many European countries.

He did the right thing
>wooping 14 str

Attached: 2019082417293100-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

Why is Petra such a slut?

this desu, literally every European country is either below replacement rate or being replaced by muslims. At least Japan is staying Japanese

She is liking that greatly

Attached: Petra.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

This. Bernie is the best dancer

You make her a dancer and keep her safe! Bernie was not meant for combat

>have to post it to twitter
>then download your own tweet
>then autistically delete it as fast as possible to keep anonymity
or
>quit game
>turn off switch
>take out SD card
>own a computer that has a SD slot
>download it off card
>return card to switch

Attached: what am I doing with my life.jpg (601x695, 30K)

>Japanese version has the house names as Eagle Class, Lion Class and Deer Class in German

that's way cooler

Attached: 1489715337693.jpg (960x960, 82K)

And then you have China youtube.com/watch?v=fR-JFTByewI which when combined with the fact that the world had far far far less people 50 years ago it really makes you wonder why the fuck everyone keeps yammering on about birth rates, especially with all the damn pollution.

Like, what is the purpose of trying to create an arms race out of population? No matter who 'wins' through zerging the others it will just end up ruining the planet even faster meaning there's even less of a chance to survive in generations to come.

>Dancers can use Magic
>Bernie gets rescue
>but shes still too stupid to have any range on it
dammit Bernie

Why did they tone her down in the dub true fans like the original Bernadetta not some cuck localization

I want to see the rest of her marks

The Japanese game is also titled something like "the beauty of the 4 seasons" or something to that effect.

because they shoved all the remaining chads into planes and crashed them into people. Now only the weak betas are left.

CF absolutely feels lacking compared to the other 3 routes. Church and GD also have an abhorrent amount of overlapping with the only major difference being you actually get grinder field 2.0 in the latter.

I woulda taken a 6 month delay to this game for CF to get a fully fleshed route and for like one more unique map per route

>mfw gonna go for her instead of Edelgard in BE route
Hahahahah

I'm playing BE but I want to make sure I'm on Edelgard's route. What chapter am I supposed to trigger the flag instead of going church route? I heard its super easy to miss

This is your new high queen of Fodlan.

Attached: annetto.jpg (363x472, 62K)

Nobody actually married Bernie right? She's unmarriagable you know

Attached: bernie_is_a_cute_girl_0.jpg (462x458, 45K)

no its not lmao

>edeltard haters are this stupid
imagine being this dumb. they simple made red emperor playable for once. It's literally what if you sided with Hardin. of course awakening babs wouldn't fucking recognize they are playing on Arachnea

Personally going for either Bernie or Petra. Probably Bernie, but you never know.

Annette and Ignatz can rallybot as well as dance and are decently fast, Ferdinand and Felix for more physical dancers that will dodge everything, any of the mages if you want your dancer to also be able to nuke and use Levin Swords well, Flayn and Bernadetta have Rescue utility, and Lorenz or even Raphael can work if you want a dancer who can take a hit.

It's right after you go SSJ for the first choice and story related for the second.

Burniedetta

Pair up Bernie with Hubert

Attached: 2019072717024600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

>go to the dance contest
>send in Marianne
>mfw her competitors are the two biggest most bara guys in the game

Attached: 1566430393098.png (850x848, 127K)

Attached: ECOgtEsUcAETJBJ.png orig.png (762x647, 413K)

Claude’s development as a character still is the smallest of the three lords by far. I don’t find him remotely as interesting as Dimitri or Edelgard

imagine

>not some cuck localization
user, I don't think you belong to the localization market.

Attached: Top-Cuckold-Ranking-Countries-Pornhub2.png (592x284, 15K)

jsut talk to her early every month, the game will warn you the decision is important

I was honestly surprised that Byleth getting locked in the shadow realm isn't what caused him to miss the 5 years.

>He thinks dlc will be locked to a route
It is funny to me that you think that

Attached: Dimitri SWED.png (335x421, 85K)

I understand it from a plot standpoint but it’s still very fucking lame

That's true but the japs used German
>Adlerklasse
>Löwenklasse
>Hirschklasse

I hope there's a DLC route about Holst Gonerill

She makes Felix hard.

It's what I would do.

Then why did they localize it Black Eagles instead of Red Eagles?

>The twin-headed eagle of the Adrestian Empire's coat of arms and the black armor worn by Imperial soldiers inspired the name and banner of the Black Eagles.

Marianne with Blutgang and the dancer sword skills is a beast, but you're never gonna dance with her because it's a waste of her beefy attacks

Was this ENG only or was it in JP as well? Cause if the former then it might be one of the only few pieces of nonsense they made up that isn't garbage.

Bernie and Felix while Lysithea is stuffing her cheeks silly with cake, everything is right on the world.
Well he isn't out for vengeance and the only thing he gains from Byleth is courage when compared to Dimitri sanity or Edelgard common sense.

Claude still does a near 180 considering that he was an almyran Trojan horse and is now fully fighting for Fodland.

>making Manuella into the swordmaster and mortal savant

Attached: vanishing.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Ferdinand shouting his own name

Shut the fuck up Claude I’m going to annex your territory and recruit all your women (except hilda)

>WAGA

Attached: I am Ferdinand von Aegir.png (500x603, 241K)

in the literal Japanese its still Black Eagle, Blue Deer etc but they changed how they pronounce it to German because Japanese is retarded, and the German doesnt have colors

The existence of nuclear weapons has fucked everything up since now wars can never happen between nuclear powers.
As a result, there aren't enough population reducing wars happening, and those were very important for keeping population under control.

Is the game actually easy? As a newfag FE always felt like brainlet filter to me

It's quite easy.

Yes

>but they changed how they pronounce it to German because Japanese is retarded
That sounds more like a word play feature than retarded. I mean how many people on Yea Forums would be ecstatic if English allowed us to go "Hello There" and it'd be pronounced "Fuck You Nigger" and the like?

its probably one of the easier Fire Emblems, Sacred Stone takes the cake for easiest. The hard mode is more like normal mode right now, everyone is waiting for Lunatic mode to be released which should balance some things out.

There are some issues about some mechanics just being too abusable though. Like Lysithea's entire existence

because they're faggots

Dancers can still use magic

Economics is based on a constantly growing economy and population. It's going to have to break at some point as we're already pushing this planet far too hard and many African nations are still accelerating. I cannot remember the exact number, but I think by 2100 Africa is expected to have over 3 billion people. Fuck wars, we need a plague that will kill billions.

Africa will never be able to support 3 billion people if China cant support 2 billion. FFS they cant support their current populaton without European help

Well you get my point right? The whole population is declining meme from what I can tell based on my caveman knowledge is composed of two things. One, countries don't seem to wanna shift to a more economic living model that's supported by a lower population and two naturally the greedy corporate sector is unwilling to allow production to go down because that would mean their wealth earnings go down and population = consumers + workforce so they are already enslaved to their own greed to see past anything further.

Of course there's always the whole "If we stop breeding and they keep breeding we're fucked" which is totally true thanks to niggers, poos, spics, sand niggers, etc etc that clearly don't care and just procreate nonstop without even an agenda while you have China breeding for the sake of an army, but my point is still that on a fundamental level, there is absolutely no need to keep our population increasing, or even stable at this level. Earth simply cannot sustain it.

China is going hard into Africa, expect a culling soon.

They definitively planned it to be it's own thing since it has it's own final boss song.

It's likely the Black Eagles route (both normal & church) were worked last which is why The Church one is a clone of Golden Deer and why the main one is so short.

Still a better plot than Conquest tho

>Fuck wars, we need a plague that will kill billions.
Fun fact: shortly after the black death ravaged Europe, Europeans saw the highest standard of living they had ever seen or will see for centuries because of all the now vacant infrastructure and the high demand for labour leading to solid wages.

might meme falcon knight sword avoid marianne with blutgang when i play golden deer

All routes are good tho. It's just that Edel's route is short compared to the other ones

Don't believe the Mercator Projection's lies, Africa is fucking enormous. That being said, you're right, it will push the continent hard as many areas in Africa (especially in the West iirc) are already at the brink with far too little land and resources and too many damn mouths to feed. Vast swaths of the continent is covered in inhospitable desert, dense jungles, and barely habitable sahel.

Attached: eb164ce9d8616136e6f77b2f4f73e5fd.jpg (468x522, 28K)

Their child would have a major crest of Autism for sure

Who should I marry Bernie off to in each respective route?

Hubert

>Black eagles: Hubert
>Blue Lions: Felix
>Golden deers: Raphael
>Church: Seteth

no one

I hope there's one on her butt

source?

Attached: 1565397038489.png (253x300, 102K)

>Golden deers: Raphael
>hamstereatingbanana.jpg

Attached: 144b42c4c0052fe0780d27234ebf0888.jpg (1587x1978, 314K)

Have you never seen or heard of the Seven-Branched Sword before?

it would be so silly if she has some on her crotch haha

> hears in both BE routes that Caspar's father is the biggest dude who fucks everyone up
Never shows up
> hears in GD Holst Gonerill is an Almyrian executioner, practically defenders Fodlian's Throat by himself, Lorenz gets wet at the mention of him.
Never shows up
why?

Ogres?

Byleth too strong.
>Byleth has learned Astra

Interesting analysis. People on this board tend to forget that, because they only want to interact with Japanese women for the purpose of fucking them silly.

Depends on perception a lot. GD route is god tier if you played it first and Church will seem lazy and with less content. If you do Church first and play GD later you'll feel GD is just a lazy rehash of the same maps.

It's very debatable which is superposing which since on one hand a few cutscenes and events on the late game make more sense if you come from church, but the whole beggining of the route makes a lot more sense coming from deers. Not to mention church is shorter because you don't do one of the most key and meaningful moments in the timeskip, one that was in the very trailer that revealed the timeskip itself.

Just don't pick normal because even hard is easy, i can't imagine what borefest normal must be.

They are also submissive by nature.

Best taste!

Attached: Leonie best girl.jpg (600x800, 90K)

>dead mom haircut
>best taste

theres a lot

Attached: get in loser.jpg (1280x1277, 398K)

What I'm saying is that the lack of wars is the main reason these problems are happening in the first place.
One of the main reasons why countries are hard to sustain with a stagnating population is the high proportion of Elderly that have to be supported by the younger population.
In China, due to their one child policy, many families only have one grandchild for 4 grandparents. That means that grandchild will have to eventually support both their parents, and their 4 grandparents, which is impossible.

The lack of wars means that people can't afford to have plenty of children to support them when they're older, resulting a high ratio of Elderly to young people.

Lady Rhea is a literal monster

That's a traditional but controversial point in historiography, thought to be the case from instituted upper limits to wages for professions, but keep in mind that the black death is near the start of the late medieval period when farmland receded due to colder climate and people shrunk from about 5'7 average to about 5'1 average, and there were well-attested outbreaks of famines in records which previously hadn't noted any, just letting you know that point's not really totally accepted one way or the other, definitely not consensus-backed or anything

I get upset seeing Leonie included in all this fanart because she's such a shitty character in the game. Just a boring, one-note person with occasional flashes of being a total bitch.

not him but holy fuck that puts things into perspective for me, especially how gigantic the sahara desert is

sounds the like the solution is to just cull the elderly, isnt that what they used to do?

I can't fucking figure out what fucking order you read the panels in

Attached: 1545748454800.gif (250x189, 1.55M)

>level 24
>archer
Promoting her to a sniper 4 levels ago would've given her 17 strength.

Best taste!

Attached: Leonie cute.jpg (2480x2800, 300K)

it's funny to me that dimitri dies offscreen in half the routes

this is why i never plant anything other than purple seeds once i have them

>That means that grandchild will have to eventually support both their parents, and their 4 grandparents, which is impossible.
It's totally possible if they plan for it early, this is literally the entire concept of how the east horded wealth within the family and passed it down every generation and not using most of it during their own generation. It's because their ancestors taught them that a safety net is important to allow the maximum amount of people within the family to live a safe life without needing to risk making more enemies by being more conservative.

Granted this only really worked when mankind was nowhere near the stages of exploiting the planet's resources dry unlike where we are now.

It is a solution, but most countries are led by Elderly, or near Elderly people, so it's very unlikely to happen.
Plus you're not going to find many people who would support that.

So is the best path for Bernie going archer>sniper>bow knight? Cuz in my previous game I took her down cavalier to get some riding skill but that killed her speed so I'm taking her down the path mentioned and her speed still isn't great and her dex is way below Ashe and Shamir. Did I get RNG screwed in two playthroughs or does Bernie have a high chance of being outclassed?
On plus side she gets benched a lot and that seems like what she wants....

Catherine is more obsessed with Rhea than Leonie is with Jeralt.

Pale blue is worth it too if you're using a good amount of mages since they tend to get speed screwed

Prease understand their appearances were deferred to develop tea time instead

This game does world/lore about 10x better than Awakening/Fates but the fact that a lot of it is either indirectly told or implied is kind of disappointing, I wanted more custom portrait dudes to show up to wreck my shit on the different routes, like when Acheron shows up on BE. Needs more minor Lords or cousins showing up for the cause a la FE4.

Why is this autistic purple haired bitch so popular? She just stays in her room all day and when I fought against her, her own leader set her surroundings on fire and basically condemned her to death.

Now come on, you know Dorothea and Bernie are high up in girl popularity, only Lysithea is on par with those two.

Didn't even bother since Shamir/Petra do it better.

Attached: 2019082418155600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

Autism moe

>battle of Garegg Mach in the main 3 routes
>full anime cutscene of Rhea turning into a dragon, the battle, Blyeth getting knocked off the cliff and into the void leading to the 5 year timeskip
vs
>battle of Garegg Mach in Edgelord's side route
>here's a JPEG of a dragon
>"Oh no professor, the walls are crumbling"
>cut to wake up scene 5 years later

I went Brigand instead of Archer for the Strength and Death Blow which is +6 strength on attack then into Sniper

>Who could be considered "canon" recruits in each routes?

>Beagles
Nobody
>Blions
Everyone
>GD
Everyone

>Roots out the slithers singlehandedly
>Knows you too are in correspondence with ayy lmaos
>Byleth’s face when
Is there ANY character with a higher IQ than Hubert von Vestra?

Attached: EF8641AB-882F-41D8-B108-87E97742E939.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

FUCK

Attached: ECvqOEHUEAIpm_c.jpg:orig.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Neither of them have Deadeye or Encloser.

It’s really Thyrsus that breaks her more than anything else, alongside the game being hilariously tilted toward PP

You lived it's fine.

I'm sure he was a great help in actually fighting the slithers and lived a long and happy life.

Attached: 2019082402013800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

I do like Dedue coming back in the map where you kill Edelgard, along with the followup dialogue in the monastery about him cutting the head off and burning her body before leaving, presumably back to Faerghus.

Attached: 4tma7x7pw8f31.png (640x474, 135K)

How many of these do you have?

What use do I have of it when everything dies in one turn?

why is she so perfect?

Does it ever mention the specifics of what he did? I only saw this vague reference.

A few of them imgur.com/a/YlDDHOa

Attached: 2019081123204600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Can you customize your character like in Awakening or is it locked to gender only?

Bernie is useful as a utility unit, not every unit needs to be able to run into a massive pile of bandits and come out unscathed

Cute.

Attached: Lysithea the cake lord.jpg (4093x2894, 1.29M)

I'm on NG and I'm pretty confident I can BTFO Death Knight when he first appears. My question is can I turn Byleth into a proper dark mage? I eventually want him to become a dark knight. I don't want to invest all that time and end up with a shitty unit, especially if said shitty unit is my main character.

She just is

Attached: 1566292816083.jpg (658x960, 80K)

>C support
>afraid of ghosts
>this item belongs to someone who is afraid of ghosts
>nope, not mine
What

she got screwed. ashe/ignatz/bernie get screwed easily. bern has a decent personal and crest that can make up a bit for it

>not every unit needs to be able to run into a massive pile of bandits and come out unscathed

They can until Lunatic/Infernal, buddy

>Manuela's canon class is assassin
Weird

fixed character this time around

>Thinking she would admit to that

Attached: JgZC8AkP_400x400.jpg (289x289, 25K)

Yeah, a lot of strategies that used to work don't work now that we're running out of land and resources for the current population.
Disease and War used to keep global population pretty level, but with disease being negligible, and war being suppressed, we're basically heading to an explosion point where everything falls apart all at once.

It's kind of like how when an angry person who tries to bottle up their anger over and over again without releasing it will eventually have a meltdown.

Ashe is also afraid of ghosts.

Especially since our societies have now switched to a more knowledge-reliant community. It's impractical since the amount of knowledge needed nowadays to run things at the top are just immense and masochistic in terms of requirements which is probably why politicians and those at the high end of the spectrum tend to develop quite the disturbing tastes or mental illnesses. It's just part and parcel with the stress of having reached those positions and maintaining them. And when they do decide to relax and try and make up for their unhealthy lifestyle, either their guard is down and their 24/7 enemies manages to sneak a jab in or their ventures have run into a kink on it's own and they fall behind the competition of their peers.

I mean, if being a pedo is an illness, which I dunno if it is but let's just say so for the sake of argument, then wouldn't it be possible that the cause of all those UN pedos might be linked to how stressful shit is for them? I mean regardless of how retarded their decisions are, they are still trying to make their delusions come true, which naturally means they have to put in a lot of work. Wasteful, retarded work, but still work.

Whats the point, nothing in this game has over like 100 health anyway

That's going to be a hell of a lot less viable ON lunatic/infernal, friend.

actresses make the best assassins

>tfw cant gay marry Ashe
why do they make him a fuccboi if I cant make him my boyfriend?

>Bernie is useful as a utility unit
I don't see any use for her in a 4 mage setup I'm running.

Attached: Lysithea Booed.jpg (666x866, 441K)

neets being attracted to neets

ye

de...delete this

Attached: 1564691414118.jpg (708x1000, 92K)

how many shots do you really have at getting 10 mythril? i got five from sothis' paralogue.

Has anyone played with her as an assassin? She's prob my most useless unit except for warp - I'm curious if she does well as an assassin (or swordmaster).

>tfw we won't ever have a Fire Emblem that focuses on finite resources across the land
It'd be really cool if we got a risk map feature in the next game and like, say if you abused using the +10 metal mines and they are sapped that means you won't have anymore afterwards and at the same time the enemy AI would shift the story line into trying to conquer another kind of resource instead. But I digress, I doubt it will ever happen. Dynamic storytelling beyond basic multiple choice just doesn't seem possible within the next 10 years.

I'm in love with a 15 year old girl!!!

So do these only happen if a unit dies at the Battle of Garreg Mach?

Attached: 1566345707671.jpg (1097x1228, 89K)

Shouldn't you be on /vg/ retarded waifufags?

Attached: hello police.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Falcon Knight is the way to go, use the cursed sword to always trigger her personal skill while she dodges all enemy attacks, then switch to a brave weapon for an additional 10-20 damage depending on if you double or not.

Hanneman, please

Then either Ashe or Alois.

You can only change the name, gender, and birthday. Really weird that they don't allow you to customize your "Boons" and "Banes".

Ly-sit-on-me-a!

Attached: 3e1542c063da813b6fac40bc724e82a7.png (768x900, 311K)

Any death pre-timeskip since they need to explain why the students are still hanging around the monastery. The post-timeskip ones are probably a generic "died in month of year".

Silver wolves being the empires secret forces is literally a /feg/ meme. Sothis is the greek form of Sopdet, the Egyptian name for the star Sirius. East Asians call Sirius the wolf star.

tldr: it's Sothis related not Bl*cked Eagles

Which one Yea Forums?

Attached: 1566405644620.png (1406x1203, 2.01M)

Go on say the filtered meme buzzword you wanna say I dare you.

Attached: 1564567207005.jpg (1350x1050, 594K)

Nah, happens anytime someone dies before the timeskip. Every "death" then is one of those plot-retreats, so they have something written for what happened to them that caused them not showing back up 5 years later.

How do i stop thinking about them now when i am playing different route? Playing different house after them and i feel nothing for the new guys.

Attached: 1565891795568.jpg (1080x1080, 222K)

You get at least 1 Mythril for completely breaking the armor of one of the gigantic birds, and since you can soft reset to change what the monster is in the "Rare Monster" quest, it should be possible to get good amounts of Mythril.

>Cyprus
Is it Greek or Turk themed that they are watching over there?

>Leonie doesn't wear spats

Color me surprised

gib Leonie pantsu

Attached: Leonie face.png (850x849, 97K)

I like how every other incel beta faggot speaks as if he were an authority on women.

>ornaments
I wouldn't except Leonie to be so slutty.

Middle top

Why not both?

That's how I feel about Blue Lions. Two tightknit groups of friends + Ashe. How can I separate them from each other? It's cruelty.

HIL-DA!
HIL-DA!

>No spats
I'm not mad, just disappointed

Perhaps you could try not having shit taste.

It's hard to go from the best to the rest.

Attached: Deer game night 2.jpg (1002x688, 149K)

What the hell was that thing that mercie's wearing?

Damn, Mercedes looks like THAT?

>soft reset to change what the monster is in the "Rare Monster" quest

nice, thanks

Mercie!

They're bloomers, silly. The best underwear

certified granny panties

Got anymore?

How do i know you are Shit eagle?

THE BOAR

KINGSLAYER GET IN HERE WE'RE TRADING BOAR STORIES

Go Blue Lions. They get shared backstory and bits of plot relevance to each of them to keep things interesting, instead of just slowly fading away.

If we want to be objective here, Leonie wins. Dorothea and Hitler also have black pants, but Leonie takes extra care and also have golden laces, a sign of somebody who want to attract as many males as possible.

>being married is a sign of happiness

Attached: ai.jpg (500x334, 26K)

user, i am playing Lions now. Other than "Muh Lonado, muh brother" they feel absolutely empty. Their girls are also shit and there is also only 3 of them.

Men are biologically programmed to be attracted to women who have reached puberty, the whole 18 years old to become an adult thing is completely arbitrary and was only a recent thing.
When a person reaches a position of power where they can get away with something taboo like having sex with underaged women, which they would naturally be attracted to (Assuming they aren't actual children who haven't gone through puberty), it would be hard to turn down the temptation.
I personally think the U.N. should be abolished though, since it doesn't do anything to create actual long-term stability.

Stfu Faramir

Attached: fgz.jpg (250x250, 30K)

based Leonie

Attached: 1565423185933.jpg (841x1083, 67K)

>Catherine's hair is shit
>posts pre-timeskip Leonie
week lad

Attached: k2lzswx7y8b31.jpg (572x978, 32K)

Because GD is the Tumblr house. It’s way all of your fanart posted here are tumblr and tiktok memes

Sounds like you have terminal shit taste.

There's no cure.

Attached: 1566589899251.png (546x668, 340K)

>Because GD is the Tumblr house
But BE is the Tumblr house. GD doesn't even have a single gay in its house.

What? I thought they would, you know, actually die in combat. Figure they would just disappear pre-timeskip but whatever. Thanks for answering.

>only house with no gay students
>tumblr house
Lmao you have no idea what that even means

>Abolish the UN

Attached: dayfoff3vuh31.png (224x317, 176K)

>he doesn't like messy tomboy the hair
You are a person carrying a massive shit taste with him. Also probably gay.

Attached: leonie.png (1361x1043, 910K)

>Implying anyone on Tumblr was actually gay and not pretending

why is Mercedes so pure?

Just poach some of the GD students.
I mean everyone here knows that GD as a house is absolutely garbage but as individual characters they have some of the best girls (not Leonie though, she's definitely the worst girl of all houses).

when they condemn isreal 20x more than north korea and have the gall to say they're the good guys then there's probably something wrong with them

regardless of your opinion on isreal

So what's their uh, official reasoning for that anyway? Cause I don't keep up with that shit and the only thing I can think of is "Fuck you for tricking our stupid asses into letting all these niggers into our homes while you keep your gates closed".

And they still make better games.
Really makes you think.

>regardless of your opinion on isreal

Attached: 1566168583406.jpg (429x1047, 52K)

>Leonie though, she's definitely the worst girl of all houses
I will have to kindly ask you to take this statement back. Thank you.

Attached: 1565979136874.jpg (636x900, 159K)

cute pic

Seething BE trying to pretend they dont have the worst house

I want to get squeezed between Dorothea and Hilda's thigh

also leonie a fucking slut

Because there are a fuckton of muslim countries in the UN and they all hate Israel, and anyone who dares go against anything the poor brown people say is called a racist.

>Dorothea
>not the worst

Oh I thought this was the FE thread

'Member B Support?
I 'member

>Country commits ethnic genocide against a minority population
>Claims they're the "good guys"

But most of the people who head the UN are jews or related to jews or have heavy dealings with jews. Isn't it all too ironic?

So it seems like Yea Forums is finally ready to admit that GD is the reddit-meme house?
About fucking time.

Muslims deserve to be genocided, but sadly they're not being genocided.

>GD = Reddit meme house
>BE = Reddit fedora house
>BL = Fujobait house
Church confirmed for only Yea Forums-core route

Seething BElet

Attached: 1565151669753.png (1600x1348, 2.16M)

how come you complain about israel and not china literally putting the fucking uyghurs in camps?

It's like 2-3 BEfags trying to push that be ause they get their shit pushed in enough by BLchads

Keep going, they get some nice developments as their supports become available. Make sure to use Catherine in the bunch too, given she originally came from Faerghus and has a lot of supports with them.

Personally they feel way less one-note or more developed than most characters in other houses are, by the end at least. I liked seeing tensions build up and boil over/resolve. I think the main thing is they're the only house that benefits from having all of them instead of just poaching one or two, because their supports reveal a bit more and repeat less.

Like the magic of Bernie starts to fade when C support "aaaAAAAA" B support "hi aaAAAAAAA" A support "y-you too" happens to the entire house.

Next thread should be BEless, we all want it anyway, right?

I do complain about China's human rights atrocities as well; but the post was about Israel.

BE is the resetera house, full of trannie lesbos defending Edelgard autism.

Not sure why this thread wants to be cultural, but just so you know Asia's insistence on respecting elders breeds better liars who can keep parents and friends of a girlfriend off their back.

>Yea Forums wants mommys milkies
Predictable

Attached: rhea s.jpg (1280x720, 345K)

This is how it feels to be GD or BL.

Attached: brozan.jpg (630x420, 172K)

Everyone knows China and North Korea commit crimes against humanities, why bother discussing it. Many Americans refuse to believe that either Israel or Palestine do, therefore it is worth discussing.

youtube.com/watch?v=BK0zvPhcd00

I support the genocide you claim Israel is committing, even though they're not.

How on earth do you romance her? Doesn't she go away after the Edelgard war chapter?

>I'm an Israeli dog

At this point israel has killed far more cilivains then best Korea, and best Korea is plaged by famine and desiese because of the great leaders choices.

Because imprisoning mudslimes is based

Isnt that kinda fucked up?
Based post, I tried to spare as many BL characters in my GD run as possible. Even took the long way around the valley map with Ashe despite the fact he didnt side with kingdom remnants

Attached: 1566374806774.jpg (900x476, 75K)

The point is that some believe they are, some believe they are not. That is a worthy discussion. Discussions about NK are pointless, everyone agrees on what is happening.

>Not posting the superior Byleth

Attached: 1566364639361.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

Why does she have so many lines about fire?

Attached: 6D978F0D-929A-4A92-B7F3-70783D54DD23.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

This, the GD girls belong to the BIG LION while Dimitri mauls the rest of the house on Gronder Field.

North Korea isn't a member of the UN.
Israel is.

If there was polygamy, i would take Shamir for wild sex and Leonie for cuddling and baby making.
I don't care about the rest.

Attached: shamir.jpg (850x922, 145K)

Shamir is for Catherine!

Can you forcefully rape girls in this game?

>They value the elderly
Of course
That's most of Japan right now lol

because, you're a faggot

>tfw too autistic to play the other routes before the DLC comes out

yes this is a nintendo game you idiot

Yes, all girls exist to be raped

>I mean the pillars of it like honoring your elders and ancestors. We do that here in the west, But there's been a steady decline of that thanks to self-destructive leftists.

lmao, amerifats actually thinking they respect and care for their elderly. That's why everyone just sends them to retirement homes. Out of sight, out of mind! Come around when you need some money!

Nearly all non-western cultures value their elderly more than Americans ever have. Individualistic societies are pretty garbage.

>hackers already figured out a way to add Randolph & co. as playable units

fuck

>What I'm saying is that the lack of wars is the main reason these problems are happening in the first place.
That is stupid. "Lack of war" is not the reason the human population has jumped up 7 billion in the last 100+ years (the century with the most destructive wars on the planet). Please tell me you are not one of those /pol/-tarded ledditors who thinks we need to cause mass chaos death or suffering in order to do some stupid vague shit like "reset society" or "make men strong again."

Attached: you're a good person.jpg (500x503, 62K)

Is Leonie’s black parties have Jeralt’s ands Byleth’s family symbol?