Hmm... interesting

Hmm... interesting

Attached: 1543464425118.png (606x644, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nNevy8K618
amazon.com/Death-Stranding-PlayStation-4/dp/B01GW8Y3O2?th=1
youtube.com/watch?v=kEB11PQ9Eo8&t=10s
destructoid.com/kojima-would-like-mgs-v-the-phantom-pain-on-pc-271527.phtml
pcmag.com/news/364861/sony-rolls-out-a-quieter-ps4-pro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kojima is a sony guy he don't fuck with inferior systems he rolls with the best

This confirm the PC version of DS.
Sonmy has two types of logos.
>Only On Playstation Label = NO available on any other console or PC.
>Playstation 4 Exclusive Logo = NO available on any other console BUT it will be released on PC.

No shit, the DS4 is literally designed to be a core part of the game with the stupid baby shit

Are any of his games even Sony exclusives? OP is suggesting it wont come to PC but this sticker usually just means its console exclusive to Sony

Just like SFV.

This.
Sony use that logo for console exclusive shit. DLCs, new content and some third party games.
It happens before with SFV, Crash and NiOh.
Kojima Pro ins't owned by Sony is an independent studio.

Attached: play-new-content-first-on-ps4-badge-two-column-01-ps4-06dec18en_1544111847387.png (340x448, 28K)

>EXKLUSIV FUR Playstation®4
God, German is such an ugly language.

Attached: 1554123983960.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

Death Stranding is owned by sony though.

So was Detroit. Now look where its headed

It doesn't matter I think back in 2015 Sony made a deal with Kojima for a temporary exclusivity.
This logo is missing from Death Stranding box art.

Attached: 2zjgc4k.png (1449x261, 214K)

Glorious mater race flexes

Dont know about german, but english is truly ugly
Imagine having silent letters and random pronunciation.

Yes.
Sony use that logo for non exclusive shit it always means "it will be released later on other systems but for now it ours".
BUT if Sony puts ONLY ON PLAYSTATION on the DS retail version that means NO PC port.

Attached: 2222.jpg (870x489, 55K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Death_Stranding_Cover_Art_Revealed_Screenshot_1_Gaming_Instincts_Official_Thumbnail.jpg (477x600, 203K)

Nothing makes me more happy than seeing PC lards getting BTFO like always

Metal Gear Solid 4 is only on PS3

There aren't even 3 ps4 exclusives worth buying the system for.

Attached: 1406993968152.jpg (960x600, 131K)

Wait for the retail version if DS have this instead this means PC or XBOX or Switch port (most likely PC for obvious reasons).

Based mustard dabbing on these plebs
I'm still not gonna play your shitty Bmovie when we get it on pc

Color me surprised. The only thread where people aren't autistically screeching that it's a walking sim is a mustard race circlejerk about port begging. It's almost like the games quality is determined by the playability of mustards.

What's with the schizophrenic "exclusivity" tags that've been used by the major publishers this gen?

Every MGS before 5 was exclusive to playstation for years and 4 still is

UH OHHHHHHH

Attached: metal-gear-solid-2-substance-xbox_1491348039.jpg (640x908, 95K)

Uhhhhh?

Attached: 335022-metal-gear-solid-the-twin-snakes-gamecube-manual.jpg (799x1376, 202K)

Oh no lol

Attached: 81dO7WyRXeL._SX425_.jpg (425x378, 47K)

That was a shit port that ran worse on a more powerful system

Look at this dude

Attached: gbc_metal_gear_solid_p_co6pws.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Consoles have less and less real exclusive titles each year so companies have to lie "but not really".
For example Crash N Sane Trilogy was presented as a PlayStation 4 Exclusive title and that was true until it came on other platforms but it wans't a lie either because for a short time was a PlayStation 4 Exclusive game.
>Playstation 4 Exclusive Logo
Fuck you. It ours! for now... it can be 1 month, 1 year, nobody knows only we know it.
>Only On Playstaton Label
Fuck you. It belongs to our consoles only.

Attached: 132.jpg (757x299, 80K)

There were literally PC ports of MGS 1 and 2

bloodborne next

when did anyone trust germans

Attached: 156494.png (350x308, 104K)

Sony has always had this marketing strategy of being "technically right".

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 151K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9nNevy8K618

>Metal Gear Solid Mobile on Nokia's N-GAGE 2.0

Attached: Metal_Gear_Solid_Mobile_Title_Screen.png (220x293, 120K)

>shitting on the most customizable language
kys

don't count

>the best
>shit hardware that fails on you after 5 years

Sure retard.

Cope harder

Attached: 81dW0SiAn1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1063x1500, 250K)

>published and developed by Konami's studios
>REEEEE DON'T COUNT
Holy mother of cope.
How about PC ports of MGS1 and MGS2 then? Or they don't count either?

That logo doesn't mean exclusive on PC only console.

Attached: 1566340000637 (1).jpg (1059x1500, 210K)

>Switch port
Literally never ever dude.

even on mobile, the start screens are on point

Switch has a youtube app now.

alright pcfaggot dont be mad you dont got shit to play but teamfortress and simulator games homie maybe you will learn your lesson now that ps5 is releasing

>get fucked over by Sony and Konami
>immediately go back to making games for Sony
This chink can't be this fucking dumb.

Sorry GayStation losers, your machine will never get any games let alone this one.

Attached: e1efb2f5cbca9cfbd919dc3b346e067d.jpg (600x800, 153K)

I've had Nokia N73 back in the day and this MGS was some really cool shit. It's basically MGS1, but with its own plot, its own gameplay quirks and features. A pretty solid gameplay experience. You don't see such games on mobile devices nowadays.

>being this fucking mad because Sony releases shit hardware
LMFAO. I'll enjoy my decade-long backlog of games that run at 144fps while you enjoy your three worthwhile 20 fps exclusives dumb poor nigger.

Made me kek

Eh, not really. 1 and 2 had PC ports (2 on the OG Xbox as well). Granted they didn't sell particularly well and are generally looked back on as being PS-only games by most people, but the ports were there. Sony didn't have any money tied up in 3 aside from the Ape Escape cross promotion, just that the PS2 was seen as the only economically viable platform for it by Konami. They likely did in 4 though since it was very much built around THE POWER OF THE CELL to showcase the PS3 hardware and Sony tech guys are credited with helping out with programming.

yep, console exclusive

Inferior game on an inferior platform. Cope, faggot.

amazon.com/Death-Stranding-PlayStation-4/dp/B01GW8Y3O2?th=1
no "only on playstation" logo in the box

Nice falseflag dude

It's horrible for your everday conversations but it is the language of poetry
We have so many words to describe every little shit thing, you can't properly translate them into english because english is too primitive
I still like english more tho

3 good games > an infinite amount of filler shit not worth playing but yeah you go ahead an play those "classics" bro lmao dumb fagget

just so you know when people vote which language should be international one, english win with german with just few votes
i hate german language too but it was close call for earth to speak german everywhere

Just finished Doom 4 yesterday on hardware that plays it twice as good as PS4 at crisp 1440p. I also have 95% of all current modern gen games to play at cheaper prices and non-poverty framerates. Enjoy replaying Bloodborne for the 10th time though poorfag.

>mfw English still doesn't have a word for
Schadenfreude so they just use the Getman word instead
Meanwhile every other European languge has their own version.

your whole argument is literally resolutions and frame rates. do you watch paint dry in high quality as well? get some games worth playing my dude you are delirious ps5 dropping soon make sure to get that

I literally just said I have 95% of modern gen games to play on PC. My tastes range wider than just Fifa and Bloodborne you third world nigger, so I have plenty to play. I even just mentioned a game.

95% of pure fecal matter and you have the nerve to mention doom 4 like the last good doom game wasnt made decades ago cmon my buy lets get real for a second here, since you are so rich invest in developing taste you filthy proletarian lmao baka

>play first
>first
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: retards2.png (900x3750, 2.57M)

>doom 3 was good
This was way too blatant and I was responding to you while knowing it was bait in the first place.

The xboner x and PC are both stronger than the pro

That's why Sony removed Death Stranding from their exclusive titles banners.
Some people still doesn't know the different between the Only On PS label and the PS4 Exclusive logo.
Sony wasn't lying when they marketed DS as an exclusive tittle but they didn't tell the true neither.
At this point they are safe of any backlash because they already moved the game.

>I'm still not gonna play your shitty Bmovie
you'd need a sony console for that

>Detroit
>no exclusive label on DS
?

The WORST thing is probably DS will came out on the Epic Store ONLY aside from PS4.

Wait it's only coming out in torrent form? man that sucks. I heard there were miner viruses on those sites :(

We may have some neat expressions but our sentence structure is completely asinine
German also lacks some words like for slapping we just have "schlagen" which is to hit

But doesn't that mean punching and slapping are seen as the same thing then? I can see why Adolf destroyed London after Churchill burned down Dresden.

>try to btfo
>gets btfo'd
love this shit

fixed

Attached: 1566636042699.png (900x3750, 2.07M)

Yeah, but your scat and watersports is decades ahead of other countries. Except arguably Brazil maybe, but I see emetophilia as a distinct genre.

Literally only 4 is exclusive, and that’s because it fits Sony’s MO of movie games

Kojima is already cluing us in

Attached: 1559152525513.jpg (1347x971, 399K)

Stop the Julien chièze spam, pls

Attached: DOMOARIGATOKOJIMASAMAMA.jpg (662x747, 382K)

kek

Attached: 1566410323157.png (544x535, 491K)

Lets hope for your sake that the game doesn't achieve much success so he needs to release it on PC.

I pray to ALLAH that it's a simultaneous release, I don't think I'll be able to control myself and I'll cave in an buy the shitty garbage PS4 version

>simultaneous release
lmao, not a chance and you know that

There is always a chance

>It doesn't matter I think back in 2015 Sony made a deal with Kojima for a temporary exclusivity.
>yeah kojima, the game will be exclusive on ps4 for the next 4 years
>oh rearry!

>slapping
>klappsen, Ohrfeigen
get gud germlet

>German is the language of poetry
Nobody thinks that, you know

>eine schmieren, eine watschen, eine kleben

I would buy a PS4 if the game lets me bang Geoff’s character NGL DESU.

Get on it, Kojima

Nioh was "Only on Playstation".

I forgot about ohrgeige but that is limited to slapping the face I dont think klapsen would sound very erotic in dirty talk though since its a bit more of a coloqial word
>mags du es wenn ich deinen arsch KLAPSE?
Nevermind brb jacking off

we need Non-Euclidean shet in minecraft
youtube.com/watch?v=kEB11PQ9Eo8&t=10s

Attached: dKbk3qB.png (1920x1018, 482K)

what videogames should I play to learn German?

Nioh was a mistake.
I can bet after the actual release of the game Sony and Koei had a problem regarding exclusivity and profit that's why the first copies of Nioh are labeled as Only On PS but after that all copies where empty.
Sony can't make the same mistake twice so they doesn't label some game as Only On PS anymore because they know that's a lie and they prefer use the PS4 Exclusive logo.

There's a holodeck / looking glass mod for minecraft, maybe something like non-euclidian might be possible in the future.

hmmm

Attached: Nioh-186510-Detail.jpg (800x1022, 738K)

Unteralterbach :^)

hhhhmmhmhmmhmmmm

Attached: 71k3zATRDUL._AC_SX215_.jpg (215x268, 19K)

HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 91ycevtk26L._SL1500_.jpg (1263x1500, 301K)

What if Kojima just doesn't care for a PC version

Haven't we known DS would be on PC since... the announcement? They haven't really hidden it.

What a fucking retard.
Only on ps4 =/= exclusive for ps4

To be fair, unlike Nioh and Yakuza 0 (both of which got revealed to the West at PSX 2015 with the "console exclusive" tag) this one was actually true at the time since Sony own the IP. The whole thing with the Sony-QD buyout falling through due to that sexual harassment lawsuit and then QD being bought out by Chinks who leased the publishing rights off Sony is only stuff that's happened in the last year.

:^(

destructoid.com/kojima-would-like-mgs-v-the-phantom-pain-on-pc-271527.phtml

you must be 18 to post here

This is the Box Art of Death Stranding and we have 3 scenarios after release.
1. If DS have the ONLY ON PLAYSTATION label means NO port for any other system. *Unless* KojiPro and Sony break their partnership.

2. If DS doesn't have the ONLY ON PLAYSTATION label and instead have the PLASTATION 4 EXCLUSIVE printed means *Confirmed* PC port later.

3. If DS doens't have anything printed on the box art related with Sony means the game eventually will come out on whatever other console (even Google Stadia lol) and PC.

Attached: 48326261727_f1c168cfc5_k.jpg (1628x2048, 418K)

german
>still latin based
english
>still latin based
latin
>still greek
are there really people who bash literal language? it's all from the same source anyway..
>sumerian or other
just stop shitting on the gene speech

that cover was kino af

what's planetside though

That's when Sony realized they had to change things up with their labels. Same thing with Nier Automata

Is the case actually final? I think we'll know for sure when the game is closer to the release date

why does anyone care if its on PC or only on PS4? its gonna be kojimas biggest moviegame yet with the least gameplay of all time

Interesting indeed

Attached: 91aFy6jNQxL._SX425_.jpg (425x542, 47K)

Sony still owns the IP and the chink shit is completely unrelated. Quantic Dream just asked Sony for permission to release their games on PC.
>We always had a great relationship with Sony PlayStation. They have always been very supportive of my work, and we have always been very loyal to them in return. So we had a very open talk about all this, and they allowed us to release our catalogue of titles on PC. We spent a year working on porting our games, optimizing engines and redesigning controls, to make our titles accessible to all PC gamers. Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls and Detroit: Become Human are also the first titles produced and published by Quantic Dream.

No it wasn't. Some shitty vote isn't going to change society as a whole. Most people speak english because the english kicked the most ass at one point.

>1. If DS have the ONLY ON PLAYSTATION label means NO port for any other system.
Nah, Sony are notoriously dishonest about exclusivity labels. Take nothing for granted.

Attached: crash_bandicoot_ps4.jpg (380x509, 64K)

Nothing of value was lost.

That is not a sony owned IP. Activision owns that game. Sony owns death stranding though. If DS comes to PC it's because sony decided to port it, not because a third party company did it.

At this moment Julien Chieze want to have sex with kojima.

There's going to be some Sony exclusivity because Kojima uses a Sony first party engine. But it's still going to come out on PC eventually

What did Kojima mean by this red circle?

Sony also owns the IP.

>German and English
>Latin based

Attached: 1566544142668.png (851x523, 273K)

>If DS comes to PC it's because sony decided to port it
Untrue. If DS comes to PC, it's because IT WAS IN THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT. Death Stranding was a PC/PS4 game from the start. From before it was officially called Death Stranding. Kojima is the reason why the game has a PC version. Sony are not calling the shots. They agreed to a PC version when they chose to invest in KojiPro. End of story.

Ah yes, and you know what's in the contract because you were there, right?

Do we know for sure? This shit is so confusing, they could have just given it back to Kojima. Is it really that fucking hard to give us some clarity? fucking corporate niggers

We know because Sony's official press release for the announcement called it "console exclusive to PS4" and a Sony employee stated it would be released on PC later.
You see the Sony copyright on every bit of promotional material? It means they own it.

Attached: 1554435781025.jpg (966x6109, 1.53M)

We know it because Kojima made it clear he would never agree to console exclusivity ever again.

Just kiss already.

Fuck Julien Chièze.

I literally don't care which system this is gonna be on but this shit is misleading and that bugs me.

I went to the Ps4 because my 360 rrod until it was out of warranty, Microshit wanted 100 dollars to fix it after that. Told them to suck the money out of my asshole. Not buying their product again.

Now I got the Ps4 pro...shitty japanese engineering though makes it louder than my fucking soundbar. The fucking thing sounds like a fucking jet engine.

It's not a superior system, its a cheaper system and you get what you pay for I guess. Also Kojima only runs with Sony cause they're both japanises.

only pleasant sounding languages are italian and spanish

/end discussion

how about smeefuldorfing for german slapping, American slang has just become arbitrary memes made up anyway

You need to do bi weekly dusting of your ps4. It doesn't work nearly as well and will crash eventually if you don't it also is what makes that noise.

Only not pleasant sounding languages are chinese, french and german.

Xbonex is better though?

Only in Asia. In the West it had no such label. Yakuza did though.

Since German and English are Germanic languages, they aren't based on Latin, retard. They use the Latin alphabet, but they aren't Romance languages. And
>Latin
>still greek
You're spouting nonsense.

Doesn't change the fact that it isn't a Sony exclusive.

Based on...? Your feelings?

What're you on about? It's a Sony funded game. The only reason people have doubted recently is that it was no longer listed as an exclusive.

No.

It was like this out of the box man, also Sony attempted to release a quieter version of the Ps4 pro some time ago.
pcmag.com/news/364861/sony-rolls-out-a-quieter-ps4-pro

It's shitty Japanese engineering, but at the same time the Ps4 pro is significantly cheaper. So yeah, you get what you pay for I guess.

But I do agree on cleaning all electronics regularly as dust is like the main vulnerability of all electronics.

i forgot about french, it's not bad at all. i'd throw it with the pleasant sounding ones tbqh.

so italian, spanish/portuguese same shit, and french. everything else is other unpleasant or sounds goofy as fuck.

american english though, just based as fuck. dont @me 3rd worlders.