youtu.be/3tqh6sTLouo
youtu.be/PzKo1JPNf4s
youtube.com/watch?v=-IzVGjWy070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill

I CAN DO ANYTHING

keel jestar

>knight joins the party

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Well worth it mate, well worth it

I can't understand this show without subtitles
It's english but it's gibberish

English isn't even my first language and I can still understand it. Get good.

Show is pretty understandable compared to his eurotruck simulator streams Limmy does.

Romance Jester.

the beta orbiter basedboys that follow limmy around whatever money grubbing shit hes doing on twitch youtube whatever pretty cringe

>potential party member can blackmail for hash if you don't let him join

Underaged girl joins the party

She's 500 years old

Attached: 1557258210005.jpg (457x457, 33K)

get rid of her she's shite

>Party member can tell you where to go based on his scratch and sniff cards
>His dad shit himself and now they all "smella shite"
Just fucking once can I not get grouped with retards

>potion seller hinders the party

Attached: artworks-000405376812-ikvbtf-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Go back whence i came

>have to pay hundreds of bong bucks just to call in
what kind of jewry is this

get troll

What are you talking about?

every call show worked this way

>Under leveled knight party member insists at shopping at potion seller
>Too low leveled, wrong race and wrong class to use potions
>Even the weakest potions would fucking kill a dragon, let alone this rookie knight
>Potion seller advises us to go to a potion seller that sells weaker potions, not like we can afford these artisan potions anyway
>Knight has to have the last word, calls potion seller a rascal and leaves crying.
>Could have just recruited a cleric and avoided this whole fucking ordeal

TALK TO WHO GREG, WHO WILL YOU TALK TO

you reach a dead end

Ive watched the entire series maybe 6 or so times and its completely fine now

It did take me a couple of episodes. The first Dee Dee sketch is a complete blur to me, i need to go back and watch it again as they're my favourite sections.
Go up.

complete jester sidequest
unlock jester romance

not the guy, but seen it like 10 times now, love it man, wish someone would upload dvd quality stuff with no subtitles

get troll
put troll in bag

Take off Jester shoes
take off Jester socks.

>jester joins
>attacks are all status effects and shitty RNG
>kill jester
>some hours later, circus themed level
>boss: 'my only weakness is comedy and status effects, btw heres a retard broken jester specific item'

KULL JUSTER

So Yea Forums... what's yer 'hing?

>beta orbiter basedboys
Turns out we can just say what we want now, doesn’t matter what the words originally meant

Sometimes, late at night, Ill fire up some RTS game and spend literally hours creating a perfect impenetrable defence and watch CPUs endlessly try and breakthrough.

Attached: 1545925857362.gif (300x169, 349K)

Fuck Jester.

Thought this was a limmy thread, not a Stewart Lee one

Attached: limmy.png (922x668, 880K)

You... cannot get the troll.

>doors lead nowhere

tennents and irn bru tablet

sigh... unzips

What RTS games are the most fun for this?

so season 3 is not on dvd? that's shite

Sometimes, il boot up Ocarina of time, and go to the lon lon ranch and young link, go to the stables with the cows, and go to the secret area behind all the crates, pulling a crate behind to seal it off, like I've got my own little secret hideout ganondorf can't find me in...then I'll try and practice playing real songs on his little ocarina

the only orbiter soilent bois are the guys that go find him irl when he does out in a stream

I usually go for:
>CoH 1 / 2
>C+C Generals: Zero Hour
>Dawn of War
>AoE II

what about starcraft 1/2? Or Warcraft 3?

Every now and again I'll boot up Gravity Rush 2 and walk around the cities just taking in the sights, stopping every now and again and pretending Kat is having conversations with everyone, and then flying around and patrolling for any threats from the skies, always ending at Pleajeune and then back to Kat's house at sunrise for a few hours of sleep before she's at it again. I legitimately do this some nights when it's really late and I can't really sleep and time it so I get back just as the sun's actually rising so I can watch it.

Attached: 1566251952148.png (583x695, 351K)

I put on my robe and wizard hat

>comic relief party member has a sad backstory
youtube.com/watch?v=RWHNVwxJEeU

>the jester is evil and the main villon.

Sometimes I like to start an offline tf2 server on dustbowl. I spawn a bot on the RED side, and I go BLU. Then I force the bot to be a scout with only the ability to use their bat. Then I go engie and make a level 3 sentry and dispenser combo outside of its spawn, and watch as my sentry mercilessly obliterates the poor defenseless scout. Then I spawn another scout and another until eventually I am overrun and beaten to death by a horde of RED scouts with bats.

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 24K)

jump the chasm

you make a pitiful jump int..
*REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
..o the flames, you are dead

youtube.com/watch?v=gyrcustm2u4&feature=youtu.be&t=8625

user...

SC's generally pretty lacking in static defences and you just mine out if you turtle on the same base(s) for a while, they're fast paced games. 2 might have some good custom games on the arcade for it though

warcraft is fine but SC is extremely fast paced and punishes turtles

comfy and autismpilled

Attached: 1563554505707.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

>bard joins the party
>he doesn’t try to seduce anything and actually minstrels about cool shit in history with words and music
I miss when bards were seen as hype men instead of polyamorus xenophiles

Based

iirc there was a prize at the end if you beat his quest. like 200 britbucks or something

I could really go for some Barry's Red Cola

Yea Forums and Limmy's Show?
Now there's a couple of strange bedfellows

Yea Forums in general has always had a thing for british comedy. Obviously it started with monty python in the mid 2000s, everyone on the internet loved it. Then IT crowd was popular. It's always been in the background

Based glug poster

>British
Isn't Limmy scottish?

Look buddy, we're trying to have a romandic dinner here

so, Yea Forums, wats yer 'hing?

Scotland is in Britain.

We're still part of Britain, its the same island, and though we're a country, we're not recognized as a nation, so being Scottish as a status is like being a new yorker or a southern italian. Fun, but you can't write it on documents.

>potions can be used a bombs to kill dragons
>potion seller is incapable of thinking outside the box

user are you a time traveler from the 1700s

I like to meet anime avatar lassies on vrchat and remake them in koikatu later.

TUNA MATE
CH CH TUNA
youtu.be/rFN69OZwJTM

In all honesty, she's pretty cute, I wouldn't mind trying to jingle with this jester if you catch my drift.

You should see her in other sketches, like the "I'm gonna put that on my head" one, she'd get it like

That's great but it's still not British comedy.

youtu.be/3tqh6sTLouo
Tfw limmy for a joke is a more convincing woman than all the pedo reset raiders who do it for a living

It's my money, It's my game
kill'a

And Chicago is in America but they don't call it American Deep Dish Pizza

If you're going by British comedy hallmarks rather than simply comedy from the island, then sure, no question.
But then you have to rule out Irish written shows, which are the most British possible comedy, like father Ted and black books.

I'll imagine they're my pals

Here, he's no fae Yoker, get his heid kicked, man.

Attached: 1552115483503.jpg (500x426, 10K)

Obsessed

dae it

PYOOR WA'A

Sorry, I forgot I was meant to not make jokes and just pretend it's not happening until all the humor is gone from the situation.
Lighten up you fud.

Attached: file.png (397x136, 69K)

got monster

>jester joins your roster in darkest dungeon

Attached: 1490546035487.gif (500x491, 376K)

A CHURCH HOUSE GIN HOUSE

>Open up Internet Explorer
>Go to newgrounds
>Play old flash games
>wae mah cock out

Faggots like you are worse, you'll wagecuck to your grave and there is no hope for you

AoE 2 isn't great for this, 48 archers and 2 trebuchets can crush pretty much any defense, unless you've got a horde of cavalry you're saving for this very scenario.

did yur name always rime wif Yoker or did it used t' be like, smiff or somefin?

how many scouts does it take user

Attached: aaglass.jpg (655x527, 59K)

I can still pick up a toy and play with it like kids can. Only reason I stopped was because I hit 15 and realized it looks immature to most people. Every now and then though I'll walk past an old action figure I had and fuck around with it.

I honestly don't know if I'm a freak or everyone else is just putting on an act pretend they can't do it.

Attached: 1565321221667.jpg (624x767, 150K)

I have a file on my PC which can be run through a shortcut key combination. I have a remote that can be used to adjust the volume settings of the PC from a distance and start or stop the media currently playing on it but in the remote settings I bound one of these keys to execute that shortcut combination. It scrambles all your keybinds and mouse inputs if you run it, effectively making the PC unusable. Running it again unscrambles everything.
When friends are over the PC usually runs in the background for the purpose of playing movies or music and they occasionally access it to play their own stuff.
So what I did is I started to put on the scrambler when a specific friend is over and they use the PC. When someone else tries to help them I unscramble it. Over several months now whenever this person has tried to access the PC they couldn't use it and they became increasingly more frustrated and paranoid. Now usually when this happens I am always far away from the computer and act like I'm doing something else. Everyone else just thinks that this person is inept at operating a computer. It became a joke how technologically illiterate they are. But I know they're not. I am the author of all their pain. It was me all along. And I will let them know when the time is right. But not yet, this is just the beginning.

selling bio weapons to a literal who knight

I watched Burnistoun first and grew more familiar to the accent, never had a problem watching Limmy

Kinda jealous, user.
The instinct to play doesn't come to me anymore. I could be alone in the house for 2 or 3 days with no Internet and still never think to pick up toys and play.
It just doesn't reward my brain, I guess.
Jelly that you can turn it off and on though.

STAHP

Attached: 1529841579021.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Attached: it was me barry.jpg (1911x1110, 283K)

YER A WEE FANNY BY DE WAE

Absolutely patrician taste.
I loved playing Total Annihilation and building an absolute fuckload of those long-range turrets Guardians? and then watching them completely eradicate any CPU units that dare come near.

Attached: I CAN DO FORTNITE.png (1030x1002, 519K)

That kid is cute. Here's a pic of him with his older brother.

The British Isles comprise Scotland England and Wales

Attached: 1468506669063.png (645x729, 57K)

I restart my map in civ5 10s of times so I am alone on a island with noone else, I just build up my city in peace not expanding, and after I am nice and comfy I go into the cheat mod and make AI declare war on me

does Yea Forums hate ashens?

>game gives you too many choices

Attached: tumblr_m7e59pl0kF1r9prsfo4_250.gif (245x184, 955K)

>game has difficult dialog choices

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-24 Limmy's Show - What is it you say again - YouTube.png (880x495, 582K)

Are there any games that allow you to be a right bad bastard?

Soul nomad and the world eaters

Attached: snapshot.jpg (854x480, 76K)

how did you get such a good quality

youtu.be/PzKo1JPNf4s

Live from Glasgow on Limmy's Twitch, this is YOUR Saturday afternoon.

youtu.be/PzKo1JPNf4s

just the one tile?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

i wish such good recordings were out there of all episodes

>literal retard with super human strength joins the party

Attached: glm.jpg (293x293, 33K)

You're a fucking dumbass.
You're also a fucking dumbass.

Attached: 1560133864616.png (329x433, 134K)

I load up Minority Report on Gamecube, play the roof level and throw my comrades off the roof, wondering how he'll be able to clear his name after the game when he's clearly murdered innocent people.

what have you done

>launch Xenoblade X
>run around New LA on my 100% complete file talking to every single NPC, day and night until I cycle through all their dialogue
>then make a circuit of the world map
>turn game off without saving

Attached: never end.jpg (1266x702, 18K)

Attached: 1371317285889.jpg (251x201, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-IzVGjWy070

>they're playing a wee game of ludo!

Had the privilege of dating "Jester" for a while. Surprisingly down to earth, and very funny.

>have to go across a rope bridge over a jungle canyon

Attached: lee.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Gies the script on her fanny tho

>have to retreat back over it and cut the ropes to escape [enemy]

Attached: 1547758055780.jpg (532x500, 310K)