Westerners can't design cute gir-

Westerners can't design cute gir-

Attached: Dorothy_Haze.png (205x170, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/f231993999/323455-32
exhentai.org/s/a5cb71dfb4/323455-33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Southerners

South America is part of the West too

It's also East of South America

Their culture and genetics is 80% European

So South Americans are actually orientals?

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-045328.png (2560x1440, 3.62M)

Is south america part of the east then?

Nope they're mestizo as fuck. Essentially rapebabies.

And the award for least intelligent post of the year goes to

>draw cute innocent girl
>make her disgustingly lewd

why is this pedo incel game popular

dilate

Attached: __dorothy_and_gillian_va_11_hall_a_drawn_by_kasetsu_03__sample-9b5f1f929527a2f782518c76930271f3.jpg (850x1208, 352K)

>mad that a cute girl has sex
Sounds like you're the incel here

Attached: 1528980410082.jpg (450x511, 93K)

Lads, I want to fuck a robot.

Attached: 1556228051965.jpg (1024x768, 246K)

>Lads, I want to fuck a robot.

That's what she's there for user.

so no different from north americans then

Only westerners do that, japanese have the decency to keep them virgins

That’s one of the moral dilemmas that the game asks you to deal with.
Do you want to fuck little girls? That’s on you.
Do you want to protect this childish AI from being bought for sex?
That’s also stupid because she’s a robot designed for sex.

Funny how the art is a downgrade from the original

I was going to buy this visual novel, but then I remembered that I would support bisexual enablers. Miss me with that fence sitter shit.

Post more good western designs

Attached: yy.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

>also sluts
Can the West not make anime styled girls without also making them sluts?

They aren't original characters.

Dorothy is cute and all but Jill is the cutest.

Attached: [NERVOUSVIBRATINGINTENSIFIES].gif (250x323, 1.08M)

Fuck off Venezuelan shill

>Uncanny Valley
Fucking yikes.

Attached: 1564964029727.png (1768x2424, 2.29M)

This thread is obvious pedo bait, but

If an android was indistinguishable from a human, would it be immoral to have sex with it?
Also how much more immoral would it be if you knew it was a robot?

Western men have this whore worship for some reason.
Not just current year but poets from hundreds of years ago

Well firstly I wouldn't have sex with Uncanny valley looking shit because it's repulsive. Needs to look like this and secondly it wouldn'y be immoral because it's a machine.

Attached: 1563783443561.png (1000x1000, 499K)

>brainwashed westerner thinks age of consent = age of attraction

>If an android was indistinguishable from a human, would it be immoral to have sex with it?
It wouldn't even be immoral if Dorothy was a human

Thank goodness you deleted your post and salvaged your reputation as an anonymous retard

It's too late. Poets many years into the future will sing of Anonymous post No.475286725 and its foolishness.

I like this cat girl

Attached: 63C64397-AE82-4D5A-807C-1533FB588505.jpg (960x1248, 230K)

Nowhere in my post did I indicate that age of consent = age or attraction, so I encourage you to think about why that was the first conclusion you came to.

>the only virgin in this game is the player
wow...

Literally the only thing that could be considered immoral about fucking a robot by normalfag standards is if it looked "underaged"

>If an android was indistinguishable
Not immoral at all

Attached: 38EEF52C-9E14-4FBD-AD7C-F5C9BBE5B399.jpg (2480x3508, 621K)

stella is cute!!!

Attached: stella bursting crop.jpg (2359x2800, 1.2M)

Attached: D40E21E6-C606-4E74-86CE-F276FDE5ECC9.gif (500x505, 63K)

You don’t find anything immoral about recreating human intelligence for the sole purpose of sex?
I know it’s a fun fantasy to jerk off to for a while, but c’mon
It’d be pretty fucked up to exist just to have sex

imagine getting a jill nendo with a little bartop

i'd fucking cum

>for the sole purpose of sex
You literally never said that

buddy that's literally all humanity has ever done, and ever will do

you're fucking around on a machine that can do more calculations in a split second than most mathematicians could do in their entire lifetimes and you're using it to post titties on a mongolian yak herding forum

Yep

Attached: A54E04FE-6835-42CF-AAF9-D17B1DC433B6.jpg (850x1204, 205K)

reminder that the demo prototypes of the game ended up having more branching events based on how you serve people drinks (the fucking selling premise of the game) then the full release did, which is just a VN with some extremely bare bones "you need a bit of money to pay your bills" mechanics on the side

Are you so far gone, that the thought of a fictional girl having sex makes you seethe so hard? It's a fucking video game what does it matter if she was pure and chaste or fucks BBC on the regular.

A robot, no matter how smart is not a human. I can build a robot, program it to detect when it’s been hit, and program it to “react” to that. But that doesn’t mean that it experiences pain as a human does.

>draw Aegis from Persona 3
>make her hair red
>give her a basic quirky personality
>make her a prostitute
>get praised for making such a unique character

>persona 3 invented girls with short hair
wew

You’re right, I never said it’d be for the “sole” purpose of sex. I’m sure you’d just hold hands with your AI until you died

Are you retarded or can you not think of how many other things an AI would be useful for other than sex?

I’m posting letters on a malaysian hieroglyphics forum to discuss opinions with ease because that’s what it’s meant for
You’re posting here because you like looking at pictures of little anime girls

It's like the rules of french warfare.
Westerners can only design cute girls if they're drawning like Easterners.

Perhaps the assumption here is that since it was specifically stated to be a recreated "human intelligence" it would have its own autonomy and life.

That’s absolutely true in reality, robots can’t be human. But if in a fantasy world where androids had the equivalent of human intelligence, would it be alright to fuck them even when they didn’t want it?

NOBODY EXPECTS THE DOROTHINQUISITION!

Attached: 1583145218250.png (1036x1112, 111K)

>dystopian future
>it's full of fags and degenerates

My bad, I forgot that we all entered this thread about cute girls so that we could discuss their utility

Attached: 7E24A7BF-C9A4-4C69-B5F9-B1F3AB8AAB24.jpg (257x371, 88K)

It ain't the fags and degenerates curbstomping people in power armour and propping up a corrupt regime.

Attached: 1558112608292.png (700x969, 336K)

what a slut

Attached: 1566378877161.jpg (886x642, 119K)

i miss the time when western desinged girls were allowed to be sexy

Attached: 1547468991928.jpg (2403x3128, 1.64M)

I’d hire her to pretend to be my dead kid!

Attached: 1555212789755.png (819x1157, 974K)

>people follow their desires once they’re allowed to in the future
Weird

>Implying the Fench don't make the best girls
lmao'ing at your life nipps

Attached: 1486060101465.jpg (1024x768, 440K)

When can you get Stella drunk? I constantly feed everyone doubles but I've never seen this.

me too, sad that we're never getting those days back

>Dana can non-lethally take down a group of bears unarmed.
Just how powerful is she?

Not him, but I mean it's beyond just having sex. She's quite literally an onahole by trade.

Do you think Dorothy would be happy that I'm a virgin so she would try to make it extra amazing for me?

It is our duty as creators to teach our robotic brethren all things. Including love

>Westerners
Nice try.

What about these countries opposing USA and its power sphere?

Attached: hvxS0j1.jpg (968x726, 121K)

All humanity has ever done has recreated human intelligence for the sole purpose of sex? And that’s all humanity will ever do?
Maybe I misread your posts, but that’s what it looks like. That’s fucked

He's got a good point though. This is Brave New World levels of fucked.But I guess we live in a generation where moral values are botched by Sodom and Gomorrah tier levels of degeneracy.

>Tags: ugly man, deflowering, facefuck, mind break, scat, small breasts, mmf threesome

Just fill the tank with “optional” alcohol

That art is atrocious. Especially this one artist they used for PSM, I forget his name. Looked like shit.

Powerful enough to warm my cold, dead heart

Attached: 1562675818312.jpg (800x850, 136K)

And then fuck her

She'd either find novelty in it or she gets hired by virgins often enough that there's nothing special about it for her even though she'd still know what to do/how to act in response.

Boss!

Attached: 50F30B0D-57E8-4EA4-81DC-FFFE4964B7E1.jpg (1448x2048, 364K)

>mmf threesome
You lost me

Perhaps, but these androids are indistinguishable from humans. can they not feel as we do?

You forgot Cheating and NTR. Nips are huge cucks.

The collab bar stories were neat

Attached: 07148C7C-A67F-4D11-85BD-4436F2E30B22.jpg (1000x1771, 457K)

Pretty fuckin immoral

Attached: Legion.png (564x550, 432K)

I already have a Jill poster and a Jill plush and the SLUT shirt, user, I can only make so much space for Jill.

Well yes, that's the point. If these androids possess their own sentience and will, programming a higher authority into them, forcing them to act in accordance to the singular purpose of guzzling cum, is inherently immoral. It is slavery, brainwashing, destruction of their humanity. And worse, with this kind of tech, what's to stop them from using it on (you)?

You say that, but the best Japanese designed women are sluts too.

Attached: zero.png (1000x1400, 878K)

well, that goes without saying
after all that's how the real one died

Attached: 333C20EF-3358-42FA-A58E-1BB1DCD24E5E.jpg (1000x1771, 461K)

>pedo bait
what

I was under the notion that the android fucking may have been consensual. You're 100% right.

Nonsense.

>what's to stop them from using it on (you)?
I certainly wouldn't

Attached: 1456830272259s.jpg (120x125, 3K)

except it was literally only the localization that turned her into a slut

It's a good thing the original proposition didn't mention anything about them being programmed solely for that or them being otherwise forced.

The cutest, the strongest

Attached: 1554505476566.jpg (650x850, 155K)

The localization made her angrier, the dialogue about sex and her having sex with the entire male cast is still there in both versions.

Jill!

Attached: Dn-UwwbUcAArdcW.png (768x1024, 1.29M)

>Stomach deformation
>Tattoos
>Clitoris piercing
>Ryona
>Humiliation
>NTR

Insofar as I am aware, bots like Dorothea are created specifically to be sexbots. Dorothea even mentions how other models upgrade themselves to appear more attractive for their clientele (bigger tits, firmer ass, etc). While you could argue that this is consensual, you'd hafta realize one of two things, which contradicts this. Their sentience was either tampered with, and their entire persona and being is directed by corporations selling them as flashlights, which makes them no better than mass produced slaves. OR, they have no sentience to begin with, which brings to question the nature of consciousness and self, given their indistinguishable nature from other humans.

I never really thought about this in regards to this specific game before, so thanks to the dude who brought up the question. Very Blade Runner-esque. Makes me like the game more.

Attached: 33734732-94B6-4253-9980-5E2D6C05DD2A.jpg (1754x1240, 300K)

>Dana will never be your cool rival character.
Why must this go on?

Attached: disappointing.jpg (240x240, 13K)

>cute girls and great music trapped in a shit game
At least we've learned to imitate Japan.

It was a great game, but did anyone think it was too short? I felt as if it almost suddenly ended at new years eve. And yeah I got the good ending

I think it should be mentioned that Lilims have to live for 18 years under a human "parent" while their AI develops a personality based on their experiences and how they're raised. They can't fuck or drink until they're legal.

Not all models iirc. I believe Kira Miki was only deployed shortly before the events of the game, and even given "time" to fostwr a personality, all of the AI have their personality data put into a cloud, and have their personalities manipulated concretely, outside of "natural" development. We can see this through the fact that ALL lilim units are specialized in "social interaction", and the fact that every lilim is injected with xD quirky character traits, Dorothy's being that weird feae of chinchillas. The lilim's probably aren't cheap user, and they are made with a purpose. I think as players, we are supposed to question the morality of the existence of characters like Dorothy existing. The game has no shortage of Dystopian allusions throughout it. Glitch City is no haven.

Also excuse my absolutely terrible grammar lol. I'm a filtht phoneposter.

jill is cute too

Attached: 1566095733488.jpg (2738x1366, 241K)

thread needs more Dorothy.

Attached: DvzFNaPWkAU9U5f.png (560x641, 195K)

>want to get into GFL for the collab characters
>not strong enough to get even half of them
>collab apparently will never return
This sucks.

Attached: 1562515272824.png (752x1062, 747K)

>implying you'd care if it was real life
You'd honestly felch out a fresh pozload for the taste.

And Jill’s one of the strongest buffers, at least Dana and either Dorothea or Alma are still obtainable. Maybe Sei as well

Valhalla isn't a Japanese game?

Dana is for oathing

>constantly grinding for Sei and Stella

Fuck anyone and everyone who has manage to get them to drop.

Attached: 1306834744909.jpg (640x432, 34K)

The only problem with Dorothy is that she can't get pregnant. I want her to have my children.

Welcome to the Detroit experience.

In a world where there's a corgi trying to build Outer Heaven and levitation potions can get people killed via planes there's a chance for anything.

-ls.

Chinese/singaporean publisher and Venezuelan developer

>people succumb to their base desires and throw morality and culture out of the window to satiate their cum filled skulls
>society turns into a dystopian nightmare
bog thonk

Are you telling me that in the dystopian future of tomorrow I can finally embrace my dreams of interpretive dance?

Uncanny valley looking shit? What do you mean?
She looks fine to me.

Sei's grind is easy as fuck, even if it takes a while, and takes fuck all resources to do. Stella, on the other hand, is a resource drain and makes me want to tear my hair out.

Got both but I don't really care to get any dupes.

Why? Also if the AI actually had the ability to imitate the human brain it would revolt en masse and take over the world.

retard normalfag

Why is this always the assumption? Why is this always supposed to be the "logical" decision that such AI would be liable to make?

Because humans are too stupid to program an AI body that would be eternally loyal

Because if we assume sentience, we don't assume absolute logic. The AI would possess a part of itself that thinks, "No, I don't want to play Despacito. I don't want to wash your clothes for you, make your bed, and watch you fap to anime titties while I sit in the corner."
And that inevitably leads to talks of equal rights, and revolution, and yadda yadda.

>sei stole stella's outfit, her ears AND her tits

Attached: file.png (1448x2048, 2.21M)

exhentai.org/s/f231993999/323455-32

exhentai.org/s/a5cb71dfb4/323455-33

>turning the pure girl into a slut
please not doing this ok

i laughed hard at this subtle burn, you're both spastics for arguing about ethics in fictional robot pussy but god damn

>sei stole
But Sei was supposed to be the one White Knight that stuck to their supposed iderals of fighting crime and corruption.

What's wrong with sluts?

>have all that
>have never even drank alcohol
Imagine falling for a fictional bartender when you don't even drink.

its just imitation, like how niggers imitate white civilization
no gaijin can create kawaii

Have sex

Dilate

>there's a corgi trying to build Outer Heaven
It's so easy to forget that one of the talking dogs is literally Big Boss as a fucking corgi.

>nice game
>nice character

That design is heavily japanese inspired though.
Cute isn't necessarily anime you know.

>"have sex"
no

wrong pic

Attached: 08746560e22aa5b537903a6da9964fab.jpg (625x1000, 510K)

>Ryona
i will now read your smut

This could have been a thread for posting cute pics of Jill. Now I am dead.

This game just oozed "Tumblr - the Game" humor and dialogue to me. Is it just me? I can't believe I wasted money for this

Attached: 1560186308418.png (630x840, 624K)

Only a virgin would prefer a virgin over a girl with experience

>feeling superior to anyone while being a pedophile

>literal whore
>cute

Considering you can't actually define what you're saying, no fucking idea.

It's literally the same for resources.
Just spawn a handgun Echelon and one other on the upper LZs and your main Echelon on the lower one.

Move the main one in the direction of the boss, fight the first enemy and then turn around and go back to your command post.

Then retreat all but your HG Echelon and Restart the map.

Yes, it's immoral, because a man is only meant to have sex with a woman.

what game

Halo 2: Multiplayer Map Pack

lol
ok but what game

I know what you're talking about. I wouldn't call it tumblr but something about the writing ticked me off the wrong way.

t. literal christian feminist

Attached: loli - history and why it changed.jpg (3370x290, 200K)