>anime girls in video games

how do we stop them
we don't need them
ban them

Attached: 1518025717539.jpg (3508x2480, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18530146
strawpoll.me/18530228/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bvo_v3LH3ow&list=PL6lbAdOW87Z-yZX8oTe_2uN_CdokjzloD&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=-WBuBzBaDGw&list=PL6lbAdOW87Z-yZX8oTe_2uN_CdokjzloD&index=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fat ass thread?

strawpoll.me/18530146

Attached: pose-jiggle.gif (640x290, 1.4M)

>Oh no! I got stuck in a really embarrassing position!
>I somehow can't back up and I am just stuck here until someone comes to help me...

why is this so hot

I honestly don’t understand why backing up isn’t an option. I get if your ass and hips are in contact with the bent and possibly swollen because it’s sthck, but OP’s pic can back up.
Anyways, I’m not going to let this opportunity pass so I’m going for it

it's just hot

because they're completely vulnerable and can't do anything about it

Vidya ass thread

Attached: 1566620670924.jpg (1200x1200, 103K)

>I honestly don’t understand why backing up isn’t an option.

Lack of traction, duh.

what are some games

Attached: 2018-12-08-113723.jpg (1280x720, 476K)

>replying to sybb

Don’t.

Attached: 1.6.png (500x375, 130K)

GalGun: Double Peace

gal*gun: double peace, I recommend to play it one-handed with just the mouse and use nude mods for an optimal experience

Attached: 2018-12-06-212230.jpg (1280x720, 499K)

then why don't you make your own game?
if tranny nutjobs can do it, so can you

Attached: 1520457098449.png (540x762, 404K)

cute

thanks for the source too bad its not an eroge

stop talking about my wife like that

her armguards collapse inward making it possible to squeeze forward but not backward.
taking them off is not an option.

I like ass and I don't take orders

>marrying a Calvardian mutt who's already been manhandled by Lloyd and Rean
Haha...

>rean
you wish fag

I'm pretty sure that's actually the best choice.

Any idea how to best play this on vita? I only have two hands.

>first result on google is kotaku playing it
I wonder how much of it is complaining about sexism

Attached: kotaku.png (216x308, 71K)

Seething annexed Crosscuck, didn't you get the memo that every girl in Zemuria is built for the Mean Rean Machine?

Attached: haha.jpg (220x198, 50K)

Is this in a higher quality elsewhere?

>posts a japanese game and wonders why there's anime girls

>Implying rean gets anything other than crow's dick

imagine the farts

did you know that *stroke* is the correct option in this situation to continue following her true ending? based japs, never change.

But we can see that there's nothing for them to catch on so it doesn't matter.

>Ni-chan, y-you wouldn't...

Attached: elevatorlady.png (1160x644, 735K)

>butt drum solo
Never played this game before and I never plan to play it but that's the only viable option as far as I can tell

>chan
bitch learn some respect

wrong

>posting irl women

Crow's too busy fucking Vita

I've gotten the true route while picking the drum solo, so I'm pretty sure it's not that specific (she does respond positively to that option)

>G-Gomenasai, Ni-sama!

>tags: stuck_in_wall

..or at least not on PC anyway, I imagine some versions may have been different

Any guy who's pants aren't completely obliterated from a sudden powerful erection upon viewing this image are confirmed to have embarrassingly low testosterone levels. Anyone reading this who fall into the above category, i have only one piece of advice for you

>work out

Attached: Nigga.jpg (644x818, 132K)

What kind of butt do you prefer?

strawpoll.me/18530228/

Attached: astral-gay.jpg (339x297, 59K)

Fuck off Sybb you daft cunt. I saw you in the other thread just now too.

>Confirmed retards

She isn't distressed because she's stuck. She's distressed because they need to sneak in through the ducts to complete their mission and her thick swollen ass is too fat for her to fit.

Attached: Yikes Nep.jpg (400x500, 113K)

Silly woman, this is yon-chan.

Lmao imagine being such a loser that you can't be content with just obsessing over fictional asses--no no, you feel compelled to constantly talk about it on Cambodian mine-laying forums.

Does this happen to women a lot?

I cant help but think of that live leak video of some dude being cut in half by an elevator, please lady dont put yourself in a position like this nice butt and all please move

Just for everyone's information: these are boi pussy licking degenerate cunts who hates the female ass. Don't mind them.

Yes. Typically right before they get raped. It's a commonly known risk factor. The police often advise women against squeezing into tight spaces for this very reason.

Well, you can also get their using other options if you're really good at not hitting her during the boss stages, either way she's still best girl

Since you're so fond of being a repetitive cuntmouth, I'll repeat what I said to you in the other thread.
>boi pussy licking
Ass is ass and I can appreciate a good one regardless of what's in front. Learn your place you pathetic troglodyte.

that's better
*unzips 2incher*

for anyone curious about sybbposting

Based user spreading the word about this retarded schizo.

>2019
>neptunia
jfc

fuck off karl, I'll take as many anime girls as I want you pillock

You don't get less degenerate by admittning you are degenerate.

I'm glad there are no girls on Yea Forums.
God, what would they think

Attached: 1566546689018.jpg (230x192, 27K)

She's not vulnerable in that scene though, she's just embarrassed because Lloyd is right behind her

>caring about 3d women
AHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh the ironing. It doesn't get much more degenerate than obsessing over fictional asses on internet forums for years at a time, you sad simpering goober. This is the last (You) you'll get from me. It brings me solace to know that, no matter what failures I may have in life, I'll still be doing better than you lol

She's not even aware of why it's embarrassing.

Attached: 1566573279423.jpg (951x678, 183K)

if I was a girl and knew you even thought about me, I'd immediately dry up and let u know how good a friend u are.
women aren't human, don't treat them as such

Attached: 1566626357751.jpg (283x283, 27K)

Post more stuck girls.

Attached: __by_shadify-d9humus.jpg (1600x1200, 846K)

*fwips her dress up and blows raspberries on her buttcheeks*
:DDDD

fren? maybe you could come to my place for a coffee and some video games?

Attached: 1542571632370.png (710x577, 44K)

cheap bondage

>perfectly shaped hole for big bootie anime girls to fit into
>cheap

This is a REALLY bad spot to pull this shit at. Spam the open door button and scold her for trying to be another freak accident waiting to happen

wait I thought gal gun was some shitty rail shooter
I didn't think it was actually lewd

i hate video games

Attached: e6454b83111c8d107c63910a633e9c7e.png (343x336, 86K)

you're retarded. it's a rail shooter AND it's lewd. and the girls are delicious.

Attached: brap.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

I meant that it seemed like it was lewd that was never very good
I didn't know there were CGs and shit
is the one on switch good

yes Gal*Gun 2 on switch is good, but you don't move like a rail shooter, youre rooted to the spot and have to click to move once you clear a subsection of girls out. it only runs at 30fps on switch tho if you care about those sort of things. it's also a lot easier to get on a specific girls route on 2.

I want to convert her to a public use toilet while shes stuck like that

youtube.com/watch?v=Bvo_v3LH3ow&list=PL6lbAdOW87Z-yZX8oTe_2uN_CdokjzloD&index=7

I passed over it because it seemed like the gameplay loop was really simple and repetitive and never led to anything lewd enough to make it worth it
am I wrong about that? how lewd does it get exactly? does the gameplay get any better?

Haha imagine if you accidentally put your lips on her butthole that would really suck haha

Well you're correct that the gameplay isn't particularly riveting, it's only worth playing if you like the look of the main girls. although saying that you can take any of the big cast of non-main girls to areas such as the pool, bedroom etc and get them to do things such as pose them, zoom in, get them to step on you, kiss you etc. and they each have their own VA and personality. the doki-doki mode is pretty good too. but at its core like you said, the main gameplay is not so good.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WBuBzBaDGw&list=PL6lbAdOW87Z-yZX8oTe_2uN_CdokjzloD&index=19

it also seemed really overpriced
just seeing that it had CGs like that got me a little more interested

haha..

I would suggest getting it pre-owned physical, then sell it if you end up not liking it, the digital price is not worth it, even on sale it doesn't drop much

That's our proto-harem lead Lloyd for you.

I think it was half of digitally recently
I missed it
are there any examples of the stuff you mentioned/how lewd the game gets somewhere

I don't have any links to hand, try scouring youtube for more niche channels, they might have some examples of it

Attached: 20180124093252_1.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

I want to shove my tongue up her glorious Shinobutt

Attached: sniffs.png (468x264, 229K)

wow, a precisely sized hole is so expensive to make

Can you romance Rixia in Zero/Ao or those games are completely devoid of romantic undertones?

Yes/no and no