Nintender Switch Online store

>Nintender Switch Online store
>Space Harrier costs £5.99

How fucking jewish can these companies be jesus wet who would pay that much for games which are literally decades old

Attached: 220px-Space_Harrier_Gameplay.png (220x154, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSkzaUVX8fo
youtu.be/iy5oZXHTF2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People who want the definitive version of that game, which is what the SEGA AGES port of Space Harrier is.

This. Its not just a straight port, dummy.

Get ready!!

How much extra shit is there? Space Harrier looks kinda cool so I'm intersted.

You can literally play it in Yakuza, fuck wad.

I don't want to play Yakuza, you retarded cumdumpster.

Sega ages is much better than people give it credit for
The ages version of phantasy star 1 is amazing
It fixes all of the flaws it had, and redoes the entire soundtrack

I just dropped the same amount of money on X-Multiply, and it's a really solid 1989 shmup. It's better than the majority of recent releases, and I can get ten great classics for the cost of fire emblem or whatever people play these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=HSkzaUVX8fo

-rapid fire
-a new feature where you can take less damage from the environment (trees, rocks, etc)
-screen filters
-save states
-online leader boards
-you can upload replays and download replays of other players

Yakuza's Space Harrier just an emulated ROM of the arcade original, it doesn't have any of the extra features this port provides. Also, none of the Yakuza games are on the Switch.

Is that rapid fire as in "you don't have to mash the fire key" that's very appreciated if so. Pretty neat all in all though, probably get it on sale or something someday I imagine. Thanks man.

That Yamaha fm chip is SO GOOD compared to what we got in the west

I bought space harrier at that price. You'd have to be some no taste faggot to not get the definitive version of one of Sega's best games.

Phantasy star 1 has the best title theme of any sega genesis game, both matching the game thematically, and sounding great
Prove me wrong.
I wish we got that fucking chip

it's fucking space harrier
how fucking definitive can it get? it's hardly the most complex feature filled game

Phantasy Star 1 isn't a genesis game.

I would pay $10 for 3D Afterburner II to get put on Switch or wherever else as AGES ABII. Same if they put AB Climax on modern systems. Afterburner II came out in arcades 9 years before I was born. It's called having good taste and acknowledging a good definitive remaster when you see one.

Attached: 1445749892381.jpg (774x690, 411K)

are you the guy who was going on about 3D AB II the other day? because it made me download and start playing it.

Megardive, mastersystem, or whatever you call it

>OP gets cooked in his own thread

Ayy lmao

Attached: FaceApp_1566430193228.jpg (600x729, 186K)

The Sega Ages series is max comfy and cool as fuck. Get fucked dumb pleb child.

Yakuza 1 and 2 are on Wii U

Its a SMS game, but they aren't all the same system.

>Same if they put AB Climax on modern systems
This
They could even use HD Rumble and tilt controls to simulate the cockpit cabinets

I got it for free in Yakuza 0

M2 are based and deserve every penny for the work they put in

32x is the definitive version plebs

Attached: 6396C726-5A65-49F4-9A5B-48034E84A689.jpg (640x895, 168K)

The age of the game doesn't dictate the enjoyment one can get from it nor does it negate the work the devs put in originally.

>implying

Attached: 4974365091088.jpg (500x477, 211K)

Pirating communities made you a spoiled shitter. 6 is fucking nothing for how much work the porting process is.

Just go emulate the original while people with money support the existence of this game even getting further ports.

can anyone enlighten me on what exactly the sega genesis classics is? is it like sega ages or is it different? worth 30 shekels?

I can play a similar quality port through retroarch for free though with even better filters and gou sync for less input delay

crappy compilation for those who don't know better, the "value/just emulate bro" tier

Not on the switch, no: youtu.be/iy5oZXHTF2w

Yeah, I wax on about games I like that I don't see Yea Forums speak of much to get people to look at them. Glad you've given it a shot.

Great idea actually. Gyro made the horrid Afterburner section in Bayo 1 bearable so it'd be brilliant for Climax.

That is some cool fucking box art, god damn.

I thought they never actually got localized.

You can use a guide

That seems super inconvenient for a game you can emulate on a toaster.

Also
>Can use the joycon motion controls to emulate arcade Joystick
>Similar to the 3DS release, the bonus boss Haya-Oh has been added from the Master System version

SEGA AGES Samba de Amigo when?

>Can use the joycon motion controls to emulate arcade Joystick
Like regular gyro, or holding the joycon in your fist and using it like a stick?

the second one

Please tell me that is as cool as it sounds in practice.

It's pretty wonky because the motion is so sensitive, it doesn't really feel like using a real joystick but it's kind of fun regardless.

The bottom line is, if you haven't already bought Space harrier on 3DS you should get this one, if you have it on 3DS though you can probably pass unless you're a super fan like me

>but it's kind of fun regardless.
That's more what I'm here for than being the most effiecient way of playing things.
I've been interested in the game for a while now, so it's more a question of "when" than "if" I think. The encouragement is appreciated though.

What is this autistic fuck "classic" game even? Its just like some dude floating. How fucking lazy is that?Must be anime shit.

What is a "Harrier"? Is it just samurai for "Carrier"?

Not even shitpostin. How about you fix that hack job of a Virtua Racing port before shitting up other games M2Shotniggers also do Cave's Progear next.

Shut up.

>What is a "Harrier"? Is it just samurai for "Carrier"?

Are you stupid?

Crossing my fingers the LP is still available Sunday, going shopping.

Unironically what is it referring to. I think it's the name of a bird, is that the reference?

Good luck user.