Who are some /volcel/ vidya protagonists?

Who are some /volcel/ vidya protagonists?

Attached: bolcel.png (728x576, 720K)

Attached: Doomguy Daisy.jpg (540x639, 117K)

Only the purest of eggs are worthy of Kiryu's seed so I believe it

Pic unrelated

That doesnt make sense, you clearly take the hostess girls to a love hotel after you finish their questlines

Just finished act 3, Majima is cool.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 168K)

Fun fact in the onomichio quest in yakuza 6 a responce to one of the questions kiryu is asked is "actually I'm a virgin"
Also fuck you for not letting kiryu and kiyo hook up

He just opens up and talks to them about his hardships and problems. He carries a lot of weight on his shoulders and sometimes the best way to reduce the pressure is to just talk it out and cry on a prostitutes shoulder.

Woah... He's just like me...

>literally asian gigachad
>virgin

Attached: 1564770007005.jpg (600x814, 50K)

Crying on a prostitutes shoulder is unironically the best way to use them.

Yes that's why it's funny. Same reason why Johnny Bravo never showed his successful attempts.

>surrounded by asians
He could be 5'10" for all we know

He canonically gets raped like 3 times in 0 during the telephone club stories.

I guess Kiryu being a virgin kinda makes sense when you think about it. Dude is always somewhere cleaning up somebody's shit.

At least Kiryu's out here representing the virgin dudes. Pretty nice when there's like nearly 0% representation. I'm being serious here. There's probably more trannies represented in the media than virgin guys who actually STAY a virgin.

Side stories aren't cannon.

Doesn't he get laid on the second date with any of the actual girls from the telephone club, and get raped by the middle aged woman in 0? Those events all end with the two of them outside a hotel.

100% completion is canon in every game, dipshit.

Only a female of equal gigachadness can hope to survive a night with Kiryu

>in yak 5 he's living with a whorestess

naw he gets pussy

>he very clearly isn't interested even when shes naked
Not with her

Incelibated post

>volcel

Attached: 1566507085001.png (265x268, 42K)

incel cope

Would chicken-chan count?

Attached: 1546572790280.jpg (1050x1220, 119K)

now I'm curious, we've had the reference material for gigachad for a while, so what would the gigastacy look like? I think I already regret asking, desu.

Venus body type.

The best

Rubber girls and rubber thots

Kyrui has never had sex AND has never killed a man. These are facts

They don't have an official height but Kiryu is modeled after his VA Takaya Kuroda who is 6 feet tall.