Yeah...i’m thinking CoD’s back

yeah...i’m thinking CoD’s back

Attached: A22F114C-EF21-49F0-9407-FE07D4C89A0A.jpg (590x350, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmRp58sePT4
youtu.be/qmRp58sePT4
youtu.be/chEckFdpqFI
youtu.be/2RpveB8hrFc
youtu.be/chEckFdpqFI?t=176
youtube.com/watch?v=jpKzckLU7hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>back

It was never good to begin with you fucking zoomer

quit larping

>no women
based

How'd you know bro? I'm actually loving the alpha 2bh.

CoD was fantastic back in the CoD4 days then it swiftly went downhill by shoving out the same game but somehow worse every year

Yeah. I'm thinking its shit.

Attached: 1547438268368.gif (200x200, 23K)

Unironically might be the best CoD ever released based on the gameplay in the alpha.

>muh yearly muttshoot

stay on reddit

Im god now, watch this fucking 7

mw2 and black ops were better than CoD4

have sex tryhard loser
cod is just fun and this is the best one in years

The only thing back are pajeet activision shills

Why are boomers so mad at this?

imagine trying this hard to try and fit in and still failing

shill elsewhere

they're upset their anti-CoD reddit circlejerk is finally breaking down

we're going home bois

Attached: 1566449979168.jpg (145x145, 6K)

nice reddit spacing. you have to go back.

CoD haters never fail to unintentionally expose themselves as the actual redditors, at every fucking thread, simply pottery

we are 2 cool 4 cod
is a kids game

all games are kids games

>fps with a fucking controller

how

>battlefield fucked up so bad people look forward to a CoD game
honestly never saw it coming

Attached: 1529489340662.jpg (302x402, 13K)

I honestly don't give a fuck about the MP

Just give me a god tier campaign again like Modern Warfare please

>reuse a subtitle with none of the talent attached
>fanboys go apeshit over it with no context to base it on

theres an alpha out dummy

Haven't played since the last Modern Warfare game, but I'm having a hard time judging this because of how much this game mode sucks. I have no idea why developers always try to push game modes that nobody is going to end up playing in the long run since shit like TDM exists. Same thing with Doom Eternal, I imagine literally everyone would rather just have normal deathmatch

I'm probably weird for thinking this, but I feel like CoD works better for a controller because of how casual it is. If I were playing it on a PC, it would probably just make me want to play another FPS

Big, if true.

I'm not surprised people are excited for a casual, arcade-y multiplayer FPS since the only other alternatives are esports shit or dead games

I don't know I think its borderline impossible to play CoD with a controller, I just fucking can't. its so slow and you rely on having aimbot. half the time.

Yeah... I'm buzzwording that Thing is buzzword.

Forgot battle royales. If you want to play a populated online shooter, your options are battle royales or esports shit like CSGO and Overwatch. Other than that, your only other options are "realistic" games like Insurgency or RS2 with only 1000 players

the maps are good and the guns feel nice

>"thinking" and "back" are buzzwords
Do you even have a brain?

This.

*beep beep* FPS controller bad, need mouse *boop boop*

Attached: NPC[1].png (411x429, 76K)

haven't bothered with cod since 4
but this night mode stuff sounds cool
still don't think i'll buy it tho

its literally objective fact that controller sucks ass on fps, go back

CoD bad, point and click adventures good

false, CoD got worse ever since Ghosts

This person buys the 2 pokemon games every year

>tfw CoD is innovating more than battlefield now
how did we reach this point

>black G E R M A N soldiers are canon in Battlefield 5
get woke...

back where? banging that disgusting pig you call mother? nah I would rather not lol

I like the game mode a lot but I agree that a TDM would have been nice, even if it was only 1 map.

Agreed. Spent all night playing the alpha. Everything about it is so refined already. It's amazing what a developer can do when they actually give a shit about their product instead of just making another annual cash grab.

The thing that's hilarious is because Battlefield fucked up so bad CoD developers actually got off their asses, focused in, and made a good CoD game again. It's been 7 years but they finally did it.

I used to get hyped for battlefield but after BF1 and BFV the series is just on a shitty trend. BF4 was a huge fuck up too but they salvaged it kind of, there's nothing to salvage with BF1 and BFV, except MAYBE the gun mechanics in BFV

Is the M4 even in the alpha? I've played all day and I never got it.

nope still garbage
also dot dot dot fuck off shill

Yes it comes with a grenade launcher

Oh man it's just like all those Call of Duty games they churned out 6 years ago! Take my money!

The animation, sound, and general feel regarding recoil and aiming seems great bros. The shotties are fucking great

>games Yea Forums hates
>FPS games with great animation and production value that are fun and full of fast and engaging gunplay

>games Yea Forums loves
>some russian pseudointellectual game made by literal theater majors about how games shouldn't be about having fun

Attached: 1565699083289.png (779x768, 704K)

it's the same routine sonic has
ok guys, trust us, THIS time it's back, it' going to be good
we know we've said it both for ww2 and bo4, but this time it's real guys!

As someone that owns a handgun, the gun mechanics feel genuinely authentic (for a video game). Very impressed.

COD totally took BF and Insurgency by the balls with this one.

Went in with low expectations and I was pleasantly surprised. The guns feel really meaty and I enjoyed the whole tacticool vibe. The m19 is fucking garbage though, and it's the gun you'll be using most of the time. I can't wait to use the Famas and the Oden in TDM. I just hope they have heist mode because that was the only good thing about BO4.

Attached: 1564053197553.jpg (500x666, 22K)

Its almost as if the retarded contrarian semites that populate this board have and post thier shitty opinions to get validated by other retarded contrarian semites.

People fear the truth, user. But what you say is true.

>they're keeping the flat UI
Fucking WHY? I figured that terrible shit was a placeholder when the first gameplay video came out.

>an actual shill thread
What in the fuck

The animations are really fucking good.
>they actually animated the proper fire selector switches
muh dick

Yeah the M19 is garbage.

cod bad, good fps good

It's widely known that this is first cod since mw2 that people are going to buy. Why do retards like you not understand that? There's no more hitscan. Its actual projectile rounds. Run and gun has slowed down significantly. It's a tactical arcade shooter now.

reload animations across the board are butter

what the fuck
I'd say call of duty 1, 2, and 4 are the only good ones

youtube.com/watch?v=qmRp58sePT4
Its not mocap either

Is sony being fucking gay and paying for beta exclusivity again, or will pc and xbox also get stuff?

Havent played cod since modern warfare 2. The new engine looks nice and i need more shooters. If it was a good campain i will buy it

>It's widely known that this is first cod since mw2 that people are going to buy.
Saw similar posts like this one in the lead up to ww2 and bo4. You shills need to come up with some new shit.

is the AUG back as a rifle?

Why?
It looks just as dull and uninspired as prior titles.

I'm not too familiar with reload mechanics on assault rifles, lmgs, smgs, ect. but I was reading an interesting comment on a YouTube video. The guy mentioned that the mechanics were even more authentic because they demonstrate wear and tear, much like what a soldier would experience. He explained that soldiers never get brand new weapons, they are always used and old and he said that the guns in this game reflected that. I'm curious on what part he is specifically referring to.

SMG, but you can change the caliber to rifle rounds

How about you search it up stupid fucking frogposter

goddamn that ADS reload, feels like it kinda removes some part of the balance between reload times though, especially for shotties

Yeah. Keep thinking I'm a shill retard

Sounds like youtube comment BS

>he doesn't know COD is shilled hardcore in Yea Forums
It's been that way for 5 years now, and Activision hires the most fucking obvious marketeers ever.
They don't even talk like people in Yea Forums, and they always say the same catchphrases
>cod is back
>omg its innovating so much
>i haven't bought a COD since MW2 but i'm getting this one

It's the same shit every year.
Last year it was hilarious because the shills insisted that Black Ops 4 would kill Fornite.

Attached: 1562412398744.png (2224x6864, 2.58M)

No ones said that. It was said that it would kill PUBG.

>caring about beta
>when what you really need to wait for is 2 months after launch to see how hard activision fucks the game in it's ass with MTX bullshit

it's classified as an SMG, but with gunsmith im sure you can customize it with a long barrel and shit to make it behave like a carbine or a rifle

>i haven't bought a COD since MW2 but i'm getting this one
This is my favorite one. Been seeing this catchphrase since at least bo3.

I wanted to try before I buy.

>No ones said that.
They already said it in this thread, see
And no, they were specifically saying Fornite.

And look at that, an utter failure.

Attached: 1550231895437.png (907x1997, 935K)

>going to buy this in an effort to get a bunch of retarded faggots from EA/DICE fired for being woke faggots

Ah yes, because the game with the nigger female special forces operator and White Helmet shilling isn't woke at all.

>implying it won't get fucked at launch
The game has no season pass, they are going to go full retard with the microtransactions.

>but with gunsmith im sure you can customize it with a long barrel and shit to make it behave like a carbine
nice

In what way is this one innovating?

It's boots on the ground.

You forget the part where the marketeers think Yea Forums is a 2011 youtube video comment section and unironically force COD vs Battlefield rivalry in the threads, even though Yea Forums has hated both since 2009.

>>implying it won't get fucked at launch
what the fuck did you not read my post or something
that's what I AM implying
with WW2 and BO4, it took them 2 months to roll in the absolutely fucked MTX/psuedo-P2W bullshit

>Yea Forums is a hivemind

Ah yes, that unique feature, Boots on the Ground™, AKA we removed jetpacks.
Very impressive.

>even though Yea Forums has hated both since 2009.
nah
bf3 and bf4 were pure gold.
/bfg/ may it rest in peace due to the death of the games, was a fucking haven of shooterbros. we would destroy entire servers.

At least the gunplay looks decent. BO4 was fuckin horrible.

No, but there is a consensus.
For example, there's no threads about Battlefield at all in Yea Forums except when they do SJW shit to laugh at them.
And COD has no presence beyond the usual marketeer threads full of clonic posts and that instantly disappear the moment the game comes out and everyone can see that it's the same shit it's always been.

Military shooters are done for and have nothing to offer.

Titanfall ran rings around COD's jetpack gameplay, COD couldn't even copy it properly

is this a joke

>psuedo-P2W
As in not P2W. There's no P2W in BO4 and there never has been in the entire length of the series

There's entire weapons that you can't get without going balls deep into the lootbox system, and some of them were good.
I will always automatically discard games with lootboxes, if this one has them, then I guess i'll see COD next year to see if they stopped being greedy fucks.

Attached: 220px-Cod2bre.jpg (220x280, 28K)

>weps introduced in operations, that can only be obtained by buying lootboxes now, some of which are blatantly best-in-class
>weps you can ONLY get from lootboxes that offer increased xp
ok coach

Agreed

your mom is a joke looool

rip brooklyn ;_;
those kraut bastards

why are nicknames based on cities so based

Best feeling Desert Eagle in a CoD for sure

dont bother. this board is full of -98s

>this aint jersey no more boys!
>yeah, at least you have that much to be thankful for now
i fucking can't believe how hard this flew over my head when i first played it 14 years ago

In CoD4's story the SAS are vicious psychopaths trying to murder a foreign head of state and the muhreens die in a nuclear fire in some nameless middle eastern hellhole serving Israel's geopolitical goals. In MW2's plot the cold war comes back and the Russians actually successfully launch a land-based assault without Moscow being flattened, because Murica is tricked into false-flagging them (not deliberately, though - America was totally right! and justified! and did nothing wrong!) and because all of Murica's defences don't work because mumble mumble. Instead of dying for Israel the muhreens valiantly defend burger king and the white house, the SAS nuke Washington with no authorisation and for no good reason after breaking their former captain out of a jail he had no reason to be in.

That's not even touching on the gameplay. Killstreaks beyond just heli/airstrike/uav were a fucking abomination, tiny """intense""" maps oriented around tdm and around counterstrike-style zone control were a fucking abomination, gay bzoomer plots about how cool the muhreens are were a fucking abomination. Playing any gamemode other than hardcore sab/snd made you a fucking casual even in CoD4, but MW2's normal mode features toy guns and occasional unavoidable rape sprees by retards who camp the whole match for killstreaks, plus artillery tubing and gay noscope homolords.

I wish CoD would go back to this style of storytelling where you feel apart of a squad with your brothers.
I mean, I stop playing at Black Ops but I've looked at WW2 and it looks too cinematic

so is the 100vs100 or 64vs64 mode confirmed

Shotguns seem really inconsistent.
Sometimes they feel like they can one shot for at least 25 meters, other times they feel like COD4 shotguns, ie worthless outside 5 meters

hate to say it but this series really is an unironic example of soul vs soulless, even though i still consider cod4 to probably be my favorite i have to say looking back that in terms of that old feeling for the story it was basically already gone by that point

Don't think it was 100 vs 100 or 64 v 64, apparently it's more like 50 vs 50, I've always wondered why dice never really raised the player count in battlefield, that now cod might actually beat them to it

God the L86 is still a POS, that ADS speed is slow as hell.

>tfw M19 round
I really hope they tune that thing before launch, the starter pistol in the original MW wasn't even this bad.

Attached: 1546467015105.jpg (1088x1200, 214K)

>New CoD will be actually alright and will have a 64 player mode
>If battlefield has any fucking hope of surviving at all, 2143 will have to be fucking great and have a higher playercount too
I'm going to sit here and hope and you can't stop me.

Attached: 1556421504151.png (166x166, 14K)

>removed the ability to panic lunge
based

For me, its the Mk2

Attached: COD_ MWAlpha_MarlinLeverAction.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

how do I alpha

have PS4

America facing a land invasion makes so little sense.

rip

beta is coming in a couple weeks anyways, and you only get the 2v2 mode in this so your not missing much
can't even dick around with gunsmith, which is what i'm most excited for.

CoD came up with so much shit that is now a standard, but I'm mostly salty about the swiss cheese level designs.
Having a few alternate routes is okay, but onwards CoD4, every room and place had like 20 windows, doors and other openings you needed to look out for. 3hectic5me.

The recent CoD games like Blops4 and WW2 tried to go back to a more videogamey three lane design philoshophy.

2005 to 2010 was a golden age dumb zoomer

Opinions on the new map?

It would if they invaded Alaska. Going straight for the East coast is silly. But it made for some fucking amazing visuals. I hate style over substance but seeing a crashed F-15 fighter in front of a occupied white house is amazing

Its alright. Gunfight is fun for a couple matches and against buddies, but its not something I see myself playing a lot once the game releases. The maps are just too small for my tastes, although they are well designed for the game mode. Lots of ways for both sides to manuever against each other.

Play titanfall 2 you fucking mongrels it's the best evolution of the arcade shooter. You people would eat shit if it was popular, get rekt.

I played it and had fun, but it doesn't hit my tacticool operator desire.

i like it

sprinting is fucking gimped, why cant i turn at all i have to fucking rotate the stick 10 times just to turn around fucking gay

you can adjust stick sensitivity in the options, which should fix things.
won't fix ADS sensitivity though, although IW have said that they will add that option when the beta opens.

It's Yea Forums, what do you expect?
The grand majority of people on this board are either shitposting for fun, or actual contrarians who will hate on anything even remotely popular or triple-A.

This is made by the same guys

well not the entire team and not all the "guys"
but the lead designer went COD4->MW2->Titanfall->Titanfall2 and now this, so it might slap

Animation director too

>release an """""""""alpha""" to create hype
>only 2v2 literally the most boring mode ever in the existence of mankind to appeal to faggot twitch streamer retards
>any and all things to actually look forward to experimenting with not available in alpha

I sleep.

Attached: 1307580157958.gif (480x270, 492K)

Enjoy your
> 20 hz servers
> lootbox exclusive weapons
> lootbox skins that give stats
> paid map packs

>> paid map packs
the backlash would be severe considering one of the biggest things they're advertising is the fact that there will be zero paid map packs.

They also promised no mtx in blops 4.

No it isn't, a bunch of programmers are in it, nothing more.
Not to mention this game is the antithesis of Titanfall.
Slow and "realistic".
The fact that a COD game is trying to appeal to realism fags proves that they have no idea what to do.

>No it isn't, a bunch of programmers are in it, nothing more.
Wrong.
>Slow and "realistic".
Its still very fast paced compared to actual realistic shooters like PR and Squad.

>CoD 2
>CoD 4
>CoD WaW
You cannot prove me wrong

Attached: 66a82eaa-d3b2-47b1-a387-db363abc5a64.jpg (1280x720, 478K)

Switch isn’t the only console user

Thing is, what made Titanfall what it was was being fast, the fluid wallrunning, jetpacks and, to a less extent, the Titans.
This one has none of that.
All they are doing here is showcase how tacticool the animations are.

You just suck

Kys pcfag

Call of Duty isn't Titanfall, and never should have tried to be.

Then hiring Titanfall devs is pointless if you are just going to avoid what made Titanfall great.

First things first:

Any contrarian faggot who tries to say 3 way lane meme maps are stupid, Actman was right, and you need to stop being a fag.

Anyway the guns all feel great, finally guns in COD won't sound like fucking peashooters. Loving the chunkier feeling combat/movement. From what iv'e gathered we will still have 3 way lane maps but they won't be so obvious. So i'm hoping despite being 3 way lane maps they will be fun and have things such as power positions and alternative routes to take. I love the detail put into the game such as smoke coming off the barrels. I'm just loving how it plays and sounds but i'm weary about pre-ordering because I want to see how badly Activision fucks it up first.

Inb4redditshillinb4redditspacing. Don't care, kys.

Attached: 1415339368868.jpg (699x1023, 111K)

You do know that those Titanfall devs were vital figures in the development of CoD4, right?

Yeah, but after several months they will put lootboxes with OP weapons in them

Those CODs could have been good, Titanfall is literally MW2 but with wallrunning and jetpacks, is just the devs were fucking terrible and fucked it up in certain ways.
AW didn't have wallrunning, Black Ops 3 had maps full of invisible walls, and Infinite Warfare's MP maps simply weren't designed with wallrunning in mind.

You got a better idea then?

>finally guns in COD won't sound like fucking peashooters
For some weird reason all Call of Duty games after MW2 completely dropped the ball on weapon audio. Why was that, did they just forget that weapon audio is vital to gunplay?

>finally guns in COD won't sound like fucking peashooters
They don't?
First time I hear about this, and I played the Alpha.
Also, actman might be right, but none of his suggestions to improve maps can be seen here.

Doesn't help that they are shilling hard the 2v2 mode that no one gives a shit about.
It's ironic that they are gloating about their 100 vs 100 player mode and yet all we've been given is this.
They need to stop fucking around because all i've seen about this game is talk, it's like they are afraid to show the full game.

there were no black germans in bfv
there were in cod

as someone who hasn't played BF since BF3, how they have messed up the games?

I haven't bough a call of duty game since the original modern warfare, am I missing much?

COD4 wasn't perfect either. the MP5 for example sounds really dampered compared to it's real counterpart. Pistols have always sounded really lame in most of the COD games to. They recorded actual audio from guns being fired for the new MW and all of the animations have been done by hand.

youtu.be/qmRp58sePT4

>They don't?
Compared to WW2 and Black Ops 4? They are leagues better.
>They need to stop fucking around because all i've seen about this game is talk, it's like they are afraid to show the full game.
The beta is out in early September.
We'll see how the rest of the game plays then instead of this twitch streamer bait.

Well, "all animations done by hand" was how they did all the older games too.
Its just now they've really put in some effort to be authentic and detailed. As a gun guy, I can definitely appreciate it.

>want to try this game out, looks pretty cool
>that means I have to play a SHOOTER on my CONSOLE

Attached: keanuBUUUEEHHHHHHHGGG.jpg (350x319, 16K)

I'm really enjoying the 2V2 mode but you really need someone you know to play with. I find randoms will AFK a lot and it's annoying as fuck. Plus it's way more fun being able to give your teammate intel if you die. I feel like the TTK is still way too slow though.

They didn't
BFV has garbo maps but apart from that its solid

You can use a mouse and keyboard even on the PS4 version. It also doesnt require PS plus.

BF hasn't had a good game since Bad Company 2. 3 was trash.

i know its still going to look like shit but the that beta supports keyboard and mouse natively, nothing special to do just hook it up on your ps4 and activate that shit in the options

BO4 is arguable, Infinite Warfare is not.

I'm willing to bet that's a false statement.
Just plugging in a mouse and keyboard will allow you to navigate the playstation's menus, but that's it.

Anyone know if the recommended requirements are gonna be higher than my 1060 6gb?

>TFW Free kills because my opponents are fucking retards who sprint right at me and make their position obvious when using headphones
>Fucking having to listen to some fucking butthurt 15 year old saying YOUR TRASH
>Maps are so fucking small that shotguns are insta-kills
>Using snipers is fucking pointless when I can just flank the enemies with my pistol/auto rifle
Honestly there's nothing here that screams "THIS IS FINALLY THE COD THAT'S NOT SHIT" a lot of it is the same shit I got tired with years ago, and hoping that Activision won't screw this game over with retarded fucking microtransaction bullshit at this point is your own fault for falling for it over and over
Enjoy the beta and maybe one month before everything goes to shit once again

They have been sneaky and only advertised no "traditional season pass".

By far

I've noticed that as well. Something that really needs some fine tuning.

>liked mw3

Kill yourself.

The cod hate started with mw2, it increased with black ops, by the time mw3 came out it was pure shite.

Attached: LnRrYf6e.jpg (980x980, 147K)

WW2 is breddy gud really, I didn’t get it at launch but picked it up a few weeks back for $10 and it’s pretty fun

Anti-CoD is a codeword for anti-white
Call of Duty is the white man's game now

Correct, along with DLC black ops 2

>oneshot explosive rifle
>burst fire one shotting crossbow
>akimbo ballistic knife
>peacekeeper being the best ass rifle in the game
>not p2w
wot

>since cod4
why do you zoomer fucks always show your faces like this? cod4 was not good, it had shit netcode and shit maps. who the fuck are you kidding? cod1+uo and cod2 had far better map design and netcode that didn't make you want to kill yourself.

i fucking loved ww2
best cod since bo2 imo

I think they are trying to push this mode for esports, which I sort of get cos while the weapons are random everyone always has the same weapons making it different each time but balanced.

>no dedicated serves shitters
Yikes

>hook up my bluetooth mouse and keyboard to ps4
>new cos lets you use it in alpha
>destroy everyone cos the alpha is ps4 only and no one else uses keyboards

This alpha is golden

I didn't hear about a 64 player mode but a 40 player mode.

There is an option in the menu that lets you choose what you use in game, controller or mouse and keyboard you smelly boomer

OLD GAMES GOOD
NEW GAMES BAD

The best COD hands down

I've found the snipers to be very useful, especially on Speedball on that one tower in the corner.

Based, same.

maps are terrible in titanfall2. they even rereleased old tf1 maps

that's more realistic

people who where 10 when black ops came out can post here now, makes sense why COD and gaylo keep getting shilled

Or just completely ignore my enquiry that's a lot more helpful

>Finally manage to get it started
>Second game
>Teammate is some fucking Auzzie rat with a TTV clan tag
>He's whining to his four viewers because I have no fucking idea what I'm doing

Dropped like a hot turd

At least the weapons were real, which was nice

>Dropped like a hot turd
Because of a bad teammate in your second game?

Why only 2v2? I dont care about party modes, regular tdm is the reason why people play cod

and for the first time since CoD4, Infinity Ward has finally changed the sound design and recorded new weapons sound effects.

I want to enjoy the game but it runs at fucking 35 FPS pretty much constantly on my base PS4. How the fuck do people play these games all year in these conditions?

>this is what makes a 5 star game for zoomies

Consoleturds dont know any better

Sound design is important.

I saw these same exact posts last year for BO4 and look how that shit turned out

bo4 was actually good minus the microtransactions

Gameplay matters more

CODfags have always been brainless. They're conditioned to praise each release because they might need to confront their poor taste in vidya or wasted time.

COD next year is 3arch again, so you can guarantee the most predatory MTX system possible for that game too if BO3 and 4 are any examples

why the love for TDM? it's just a conga line of shooting people in the back until you get an epic win ac130 and shit. this 2v2 match is way more interesting.
t. tf2 player not a cod junkie

gonna pirate it only for the campaign

You actually think that shit is up to devs?
Look at WWII, that shit was obnoxious, hell, it made you look at other people open lootboxes to make you want to do it too.

>36gb download for 5 maps.

Attached: 1562109275173.jpg (492x491, 38K)

it's good but I'm dead inside

Attached: 98743454.png (722x678, 1.06M)

You need space for the spyware :>)

for me, it's cod WaW

Just want to see how a larger map would work

I prefer Domination.
2v2 looks way too sweaty.

I never played WW2 or IW, but it's my understanding that you can unlock everything with relative ease without feeling like you have to spend money. The system in BO4 is garbage. One item for approximately every hour of gameplay with contracts only being added recently. A shop filled with items with no way to earn them in-game. Everything that can be monetized in that game is, and then some.

>retards kept saying the same shit about the last black ops
>I fell for it and bought it and launch
>it was utter garbage and blizzard didn't take refunds
I'm NEVER falling for this meme again and at best case scenario I'll just pirate it if it's good

Imagine STILL playing CoD every year

Attached: 1565160070770.png (549x560, 258K)

I'm kind of embarrassed how much fun I had playing the alpha last night. Those are some of the best feeling guns I've ever played with, especially the shotgun.

I'll play any mode so long as either the spawns are static or there are no respawns.

Fuck no, there's a ton of guns and shit that's exclusive to the lootboxes.
COD is, by far, the most jewish franchise ever in that regard.

Because it's marketeers.
Don't listen to them, there's a reason they bail out on launch day, because everyone can see what they spout is bullshit.
COD gets shilled hard every year, the same people shitting on BO3 and 4 right now are those that shilled it to retarded levels.

Attached: 1546111766048.png (1920x2259, 1.24M)

git gud fag.

I learned from my mistakes user and I hope the other retards that fell for it like I did learned something as well
this franchise is dead and should burn in the pile of garbage

>but it's my understanding that you can unlock everything with relative ease without feeling like you have to spend money
You can't. BO4 at least has the decency to not display the DLC weapons unless you actually have them.
t. actually played both (more fool me)

sound design can improve gameplay

And now go back to play your anual Yakuza game homie.

aim slowdown when you move your cursor over targets

it would still be possible with out it but dead zones would have to be tweaked

>I never played WW2 or IW, but it's my understanding that you can unlock everything with relative ease without feeling like you have to spend money
You can unlock the basic weapons and gear by leveling up but if you want the weapon variants (that give 10-15% more EXP for every kill) or a weapon that was added later then you have to get (or buy) the Supply Drops.

>the spawns are static
I wish they would bring that back.

>Imagine being bad with a controller
Those fucking boomers

Attached: 1493279060484.jpg (536x536, 46K)

>BF becomes more of a CoD
>CoD becomes more of a BF

gyro aiming

I just hate that they're still added to zombies and you can't customize them unless you own them. It's almost as if they're saying "here's a taste of this cool new weapon, but don't you wish you could customize it and add these attachments you've unlocked? Well come to the store and try to get it"

And it's a fucking abomination. The open ended multi path design of the MW series created visually interesting maps that were fun to play and navigate. If I wanted to competitively run down three lanes, I would play counter strike.

I still can't believe that DICE has wasted time and resources on a 5v5 competitive mode for BFV. Why the hell would they do that kind of shit?! Battlefield is about big scale combat, not 5v5 infantry-only crap.

Attached: activision pls go.png (873x840, 41K)

>tfw i haven't played a cod game since ghost
>im actually enjoying the beta

im still gonna pass on it though all this free shit activision is supposed to be doing sounds suspect and im pretty sure they're going to leave it alone for a month before they start with their bullshit

>Yea Forums is one person
go back. your post proves you don’t belong here

unskilled nigger detected

This is driving me crazy, why does nobody ever point out how crazy soft this game looks. Whatever kind of TAA they're using is obscenely blurry, I feel like my eyes aren't focused whenever I see footage of this game even when it's 4k.

youtu.be/chEckFdpqFI

compare the sharpness to the old game, infinite warfare and the new one looks blurry as shit I don't get it.

youtu.be/2RpveB8hrFc

Attached: glowing.png (400x523, 154K)

This was the best CoD for me
Shame all the best devs left Respawn so any chances of TF3 being good (or even happening) are basically zero

Attached: Titanfall_box_art[1].jpg (275x328, 126K)

>unironically advocating for a garbage copypaste franchise like CoD
Rent free.

It's apparently a new engine (this time), so they can finally add a bunch of shit to make it cinematic, like the motion blur on the weapons animations.

WE'RE GOING HOME, BOYS

no no motion blur is fine, it's when things aren't moving even, the game is just not sharp visually.

It's something to do with the TAA or upscaling system it's making everything soft.

no it sucks, terrible hit registration. I've played it recently and it absolutely is not good. only fun thing is trolling autists with the sawn off incendiary shotgun

I would be willing to deal with all the sjw bullshit if the gameplay wasn’t so fucking off. This coming from someone who loved bf1. I think I played v for five hours before dropping it.

Not buying your game, Activision

then why does it sell millions upon millions every single year then?

this shit looks so god damn boring i dont even know what to say anymore.

It's not innovating anything. It took the solid foundation of MW1 and improved everything.
People were crying for a military non-hero shooter, where you don't have to play as a fucking tranny for years.

Now, there you have it.

>all the fat boomers mad that wow classic will fail and modern warfare will make cod great again

New thread

i think this one might actually be it after a long time
still cautious and not preordering though cause this is Yea Forums after all
i'll probably wait for it's release and a following week after seeing the reviews decide if i want to play it

>made you look at other people open lootboxes
No it didn’t you fucking liar. You got “social score” from a daily order of watching three boxes being opened.

a little too much effort to btfo shills

Why the fuck did you make a new thread when this one is at 260 replies, fool?
Are you a marketeer or something?

>mw2
for me it had a very disappointing single-player campaign
i literally found mw3's campaign better
i'm not talking about the multiplayer

I want to draw as much attention as possible to the fact that I'm a special boy who found a special secret
come come come post

Exactly.
Because COD is a franchise for the most loyal of goys.
No innovation, no creativity, it's not fun and it's closer to a phone game than anything, except this one isn't free.
Make this free and i'll give it a chance, but i'm not paying money for a game this fucking jewish.

bitch who you fooling?
i didn't care or bat an eye about bo3 or 4 at all
i'm here because i like what i saw of this game so far and not to shill
if this game looked like shit i wouldn't even be here in thread about it in the first place just like i wasn't in threads about bo3 or 4
i'm here because this game looks promising and i'm intrigued by it

That's what's said about literally EVERY game.
>the previous one looks like trash, but this one looks good
Until the game comes out, you all disappear, and only come back to shill the next one when the trailer drops.
You've been doing this for 5 years already.

I just don't know why they would make a WW1 game then follow it up with a WW2 game

Are you schizo? What does that have to do with you making shit up? WW2 was the least Jewish of recent CoDs that’s just a fact.

BO4 has OP guns you can only get by spending money. I think Activision makes Treyarch implement scummy MTXs because Treyarch is the most liked of the developers.

Is it just 2 v 2 or can I turn my brain off and play TDM?

Attached: 1455320246043.png (1600x660, 145K)

it looks like you have already turned off your brain, so you might just as well imagine it's TDM
IT SAYS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE IT'S ONLY 2V2

>the least jewish
And this is how you know it's a shill.
Season pass, microtransactions, lootboxes with awful rates, weapons unique to the lootbox system.
COD is cancer and only brain damaged people still touch this.

this is because of this youtu.be/chEckFdpqFI?t=176 (timecode)
and I don't like this either

They aren't hiring titanfall devs.
Call of duty devs are titanfall devs.

i never said anything about how the final game might turn out
i only said that so far it looks good (which this one objectively does)

Both of those games have dedicated servers you fucking monkey

You are wrong and retarded.
COD1 had a lack of any kind of "netcode", it wasn't even using Quake 3's synchronization. If you weren't playing on a server with super tight ping, you were aiming half a second ahead of where you saw guys in order to hit where they actually were. United Offensive somehow made it even worse and the gap between what the client saw and server saw being even wider.
COD2 had an initial version of an anti-lag synchronization system of their own design, per-client rollback so that everyone could actually fucking shoot at what they saw, but a lot of retards on PC spread some lies about how it worked that led to a lot of server owners to disable anti-lag and bring us back to the dark ages of COD1's massive disconnects. Shit was unbearably aggravating when trying to scrim with other teams on their server with that shit disabled.

It wasn't until COD4 that the anti-lag was refined and made always-on (some servers still tried to force it off), with it being perfected in MW2.

if theres ANY marketers on here, and if you can confirm splitscreen you have a sale

>search and destroy

>thinks the brown modern military shooter era was a "golden age"
>calls anyone else zoomers
oh the ironing

>Literally everywhere.
I don't keep up with COD news. You're not on a typical internet forum, you don't have to keep up appearances.

Attached: 1ohsbi.jpg (987x766, 47K)

The only redeeming quality of the m19 is that it makes me feel like I'm in a police bodycam shooting webm

GIVE

EM

A

PROPER

ENGLISH

WELCOME

>COD1 had a lack of any kind of "netcode"

>tfw crashing servers/causing lag spikes just by firing the mounted MG-42 non-stop

that was hilarious

I miss it.

>ADS reload
why is Call of Duty of all games the first to have this

>Yea Forums - Video Games
>But don't discuss THIS type of video game here
Stop trying to fit in.

test

why is this post blank?

i think they're capitalizing on BF's failure

the entire call of duty development team looks like a bunch of dudebros

and that's a good thing

Give em a proper English welcome.

Agreed. So far, "Gunfight" or whatever it's called, is the fairest CoD has been in a long time. Static, rotating loadouts mean you are always well aware of what weapons your opponent is using, and symmetrical, methodical maps combined with this means you can always predict chokepoints for a given loadout and it purely comes down to outplaying your opponent, not "rock, paper, scissors"ing them.

I enjoy mindless class-based dickery in a pinch, but this easily my favorite game mode, period. It reminds me of Breakout from Halo 5 a lot, in a very good way.

>please spoonfeed me

COD4 had great fucking maps.

It was advertised as 2v2.

offer a better product
that's all there is to it
and cod seems to be doing just that this year

Zoomers grew up just hating Call of Duty so you can tell the stark age difference between people who want Call of Duty to go back to its roots and are willing to play the new one versus the kids who think it was never ever good

only if you like camping;
go play a match in MWR and see how often kills appear in the kill feed

CoD4 was highly praised on release, but CoD4 is also extremely shallow. A huge part of Yea Forums is pretty casual when it comes to games so I can see why the series is still popular here, but there’s no real denying that CoD quickly became the easiest FPS game to do well in.

1.4x headshot damage ensures that headshots stay irellevent and he very low recoil means it’s mostly a game of spotting someone first to secure the kill, which in a game mode like TDM can be very random.

Pretty much every CS player I knows bought the game and then dropped it because it quickly became dull to them.

cod sells well BECAUSE it's a casual shooter. You may prefer something more competitive like CS (and so did I for many years, I was even Global Elite in CS at one point, and I wanted to go pro back in 1.6 days), but there are people (myself included) who just want that casual arcade shooter to play while listening to music without caring much about anything.

still way fucking better than BF development team
oh god i dare not think what DICE looks like now
i'd imagine being a transgender is MANDATORY for landing a job there

Attached: 1378136300762.png (360x867, 340K)

jesus christ, dynamic resolutions is literally eyecancer at all times, and they're trying to push it as a 4K feature? mmm yes i suddenly have some sprites on my screen, time to downscale to 800x600

Attached: nevermind guys.jpg (640x360, 29K)

Based

yeah... im thinkin im black...

Attached: blackface keanu.png (800x533, 520K)

>dynamic resolutions is literally eyecancer at all times
it's not if done right though;
dropping resolution in intense situations while remaining fps is a nice feature since fps drops are way more noticeable than resolution drops especially when there's already too much going on on the screen.
I don't think I've ever seen it done right on PC, but it works pretty well in some consoles games I've played.

It's interesting that Activision's marketing would even acknowledge the MW2 boycot.
t. actually haven't bought a CoD since MW2

My dad and I played the multiplayer all the time.

Far cry 3 had that as a unlockeable perk aswell

I only play cod to play zombies

multiplayer is always the same no matter what!

How do people get excited for this shit?

>Implying bf was ever more interesting

>How do people get excited for this shit?
this year its mostly for single-player campaign

It really isn't the same ever.

is this what you said last year

>tfw lived through a decade of CoD being a casual grab for kiddies and now it's slowly returning to grace because there aren't any good multiplayer shooters anymore and the devs actually tried
desu it feels kinda nice lads, I want to go home

>the huge muzzle flame whenever you fire
>the screenshake and gun jiggling in your hand from the recoil
>the empty reload where the player character just flicks the empty mag out all high speed like and slams a new one in, then racks the slide
>that two shot to the upper torso kill capability

Attached: 1557953132630.jpg (687x646, 52K)

I hope they don't bitch out from doing anything edgy.
its been a while since Calladooty was in the news for anything controversial, and from what those pussies at GI have said, this years campaign in pretty brutal.

Any retard saying 'but muh cod is the same every year" is outing themselves as not having played the demo. This shit plays great

Attached: illust_47565907_20180219_025831.jpg (1200x1450, 296K)

This. Everyone who says it's the same every year out themselves as mindless drones who haven't played the games. Cod hasn't been good in years not because it's the same shit but because the retard devs keep straying further and further away from what made cod great in the first place. Last year's BO4 Overwatch edition and this year's MW R6S edition prove that.

I hope the body damage isn't gimped like previous games

>this year's MW R6S edition prove that.
It doesn't really play like R6S either.
No dumb hero characters with their own unique gimmicks, and the TTK isn't as fast. Its sort of like a blend of a bunch of different shooter games from the past few years.

The problem with this demo is not so much that 2v2 is a bad gamemode, it's more that if someone quits it fucks up the whole match. And people do quit, a lot.

I'm not sure how they can fix that though. It is pretty annoying that someone will just leave you hanging if they lose a few rounds.

Lock people out of matchmaking for 15 minutes or so if they quit repeatedly.

There was a f2p game I used to play that would actually place a symbol next to a players name that signified he/she was a habitual mid-match quitter.

>gets not-Deagled in the head from across the map every other round
Pssh nuthin personnel kid.

Other than that I'm having fun.

so is cod back on track or what?

(you)

cod players don't give a fuck about cs. increasing the headshot multiplier would only benefit spray and pray type weapons.

>make it 3x3 instead of 2x2

There I fixed it

why

I'm excited, the animations and sound design look infinitely improved from previous COD games and the customization for guns looks really fun, I enjoy that guns actually have recoil and bullet travel time now and it looks like a game I could play for a long time with all the classes you can make. it also has leaning and mounting.

Yes, until Activision inevitably lets greed take over and shove a bunch of lootboxes with neon pink animated unicorn skins for the guns so 12 year olds can beg mommy to throw a few thousand CoDpoints™ at them.
Man, nothing makes me feel more highspeed than bagging both of the enemy team while mounting a wall with my handgun. Operator as FUCK.

I remember when Battlefield was treated as this great threat against the evil game empire of COD, with screaming kids, greedy developers and "everything that's wrong with gayming". They would say go back to COD kiddo, but now it seems more like advice than an insult

tfw you lived long enough to see yourself become the villain
both were shit desu, but i can't lie, i had a lot of fun with both series

The headglitching in this game is fucking insane. Now that everybody seems to have figured it out, it makes the game unplayable. I've been getting killed by 2 pixels of somebody's head, there's even been times where I can't even see the head, only their nametag. It was pretty annoying in the other CoD games, but somehow it's even worse here. It's especially bad on Pine when the player models already blend in with the environment

bad game confirmed. knew they would fuck it up somehow.

I never thought I'd actually see the day, I mean I see teens these days nostalgic for COD and Destiny and it feels like I became the old boomer, these trends are just so volatile that this "great scandalous greedy" thing becomes a childhood memory and an iconic franchise for people when I thought that "gamers would wake up and stop buying this crap", it's incredible.

cod was always better than battlefield
even in the bad company days

wrong. bf was always better than cod until now

>moving the goalposts

It's always been my biggest problem with CoD, the fact that players can easily blend in with the map since everything is grey and that there's so many spots where only your head sticks out, but both seem to be amplified to an extreme in this game. Not sure if the recent titles are the same since I haven't played in almost a decade, but if there's no fix to this I'll probably skip it

Already played the Alpha, it's shit. AMA

>Yes, until Activision inevitably lets greed take over and shove a bunch of lootboxes with neon pink animated unicorn skins for the guns so 12 year olds can beg mommy to throw a few thousand CoDpoints™ at them.
It wasn't the case in IW or MWR. I didn't play WW2, but I heard it was fine there as well. It's treyarch pushing these shitty mtx

Cod hasnt been good since World At War and everyone below this post who says otherwise is some sort of reddit bacteria trying to fit in with us Yea Forumsermin

Attached: ce1.gif (540x357, 1.53M)

objectively wrong
even bf3 failed to meet sales expectations of mw3
but you're partly right tho, battlefield maybe DID surpass cod in quality around the release of bf4 as cod was at it low point then with ghosts and all that mess
i think this lasted up until last year and that bf5 debacle

>It wasn't the case in IW or MWR.
While not as outrageously garish as Blops4, MWR and WW2 were prettty bad with the lootbox crap as well. MWR straight up had new guns that you could only get by collecting items like camos and red dot reticles, all through the buying of CP, or grinding out the 30 matches for the depot points to buy one single epic/rare lootbox.

Why spend such a large amount of money when another CoD will come out 10 months later and shift the majority of the playerbase away?

even bf5 is better than black ops 4 or whatever the last cod is

mi negro. exactly the same thoughts

At least there was a way to earn those weapons unlike the shit in bo3 and 4.

obviously gameplay is subjective but objectively speaking Bo4 actually releasing as a game and not a glorified beta made it better than BF5 by default.

both were horrendous and not worth a dime
but from what I've understood is that:
>battlefield changed too little(all of the games felt like dlcs/expansions of bf3)
>cod changed too much(lost it's touch and started to get more akin to halo than cod)

they are still shit but at least they give you ways outside of the rng to get the new weapons, treyarch keeps implementing systems where the only way to get new weapons is through the loot boxes.

>Cod hasnt been good since World At War
Yes, I agree
>everyone below this post who says otherwise is some sort of reddit bacteria trying to fit in with us Yea Forumsermin
This isn't your personal hugbox faggot, can't handle different opinions go to reddshit.

at least on consoles CoD's have such large playerbases that you could honestly go back 2 or 3 cods and still find decent amounts of people playing them. it's a completely different story on pc though where even the lastest cods dwindle to small playerbases where you only have the really dedicated people and you start easily recognizing names.

>Bo4 actually releasing as a game

>literally no single player
>exact same game as bo3

>>exact same game as bo3
There's no way you actually believe this. The jetpacks alone made BO4 10x better than the Overwatch clone.

>literally no single player
but it actually had it's battle royale mode on release instead of 5 months later
>exact same game as bo3
have you actually played either?
other way around mate, Bo3 had the jetpacks and Bo4 removed them

BO3*
Yea i fucked up

I don't really have to worry about this because I usually only play the competitive mode and wagers.

>Overwatch clone
Yes, a game that features a mechanic present in its predecessor with only minor alterations must be ripping off Overwatch despite said predecessor coming out a year before.

BO4 was the Overwatch clone not BO3. Read the reply.

No steam no buy

>05 to 10
>Brown modern military shooter
>Cod2, Cod3, Cod4, WaW, MW2, BO
Only 2 out of 6 are modern, stop exposing yourself, retard

both bo3 and bo4 had good gameplay but had terrible mtx which made them bad games

Superior analogue joystick movent>incel digital keyboard movement

>on the Blizzard client
How long until they move it to Steam?

>bo4 had good gameplay
No. The gameplay is absolute shit. Specialists were a mistake and increasing the ttk for everything but snipers just made the no specialist playlist into snipers paradise.

Haven't played COD since MW2 but I like this new mode. Health regens much slower but I assume that's for hardcore modes like this and Sabotage?

Anyway, the problem with COD is it's a slot machine. Everybody gets kills and everybody dies and once you play a bunch you start to feel like things aren't your fault. Since zoomers are switching to Fortnite anyway and COD seems to want to focus on quality again they should reward skilled players more. If they do that I might buy this one.

Attached: 1402013340441.png (399x382, 106K)

>Health regens much slower but I assume that's for hardcore modes like this and Sabotage?
Health doesn't regen at all in this mode.

nah man, adding more cooldown shit to the heroes killed the gameplay. you had shit like the shock drones and the 9 bang grenades which were pretty much just free deaths even when you had the perk that was suppose to counter them.

the only reason CoD is hated on this board is because of the retards who treat the word "casual" as an insult

literally nothing wrong with casual games

Attached: 1443798841692.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

And what does BO4 do differently with its specialists compared to BO3 to make it an Overwatch clone?

Really, I hadn't noticed. That's pretty cool. I remember not enjoying bo1 except for the special gun modes so I'll probably get this one on sale just for that and singleplayer.

>increasing the ttk for everything but snipers just made the no specialist playlist into snipers paradise
better than shot-in-the-back paradise

I really hope they don't mess up the SP campaign.
They've promised that it isn't overtly politically biased and that they're going to take a fair look at all sides of a modern day conflict, but I'm still worried they'll fuck it up and make a simplified "west good, russians bad" story.

They've nailed the aesthetics down at least.

world at war wasn't good either. cod4 was the last one.

With the garbage fucking spawns, which are probably the worst in the series, you get shot in the back just as much.

the point is that getting flanked isn't instant death anymore

rate

Attached: codchart.png (505x413, 243K)

It is when everyone has a fucking paladin

>cod2 in S
well memed my fellow hardcore gaymer
seriously cod2 was boring as shit, didn't improve anything from the first one except the graphics. guns had more of a pea shooter feel to them, and the recoil was reduced.

S: 2, waw
D: rest

Except CoD is the lowest common denominator of shooters and games in general. Casual isn't a dirty word but shit is. Those games are shit. Just michael bay it up and give the zoomers hopped up on monster something to twitch around on.
> normie cant work an iphone tier
Cod, fifa, madden
> casual second tier
Battlefield, halo, farcry, overwatch, gta

Ghosts was the point for me where the game just started running weirdly badly. Everything after that was always choppy, even with new PC hardware. Did the ports get worse, or did the engine get worse?

>NOOOOOO WHY ISN'T HE TALKING ABOUT A VN OR A GACHA GAME YOU CAN'T DO THAT

youtube.com/watch?v=jpKzckLU7hs
>when that song starts playing in the distance

Attached: FNV_NCR_wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

I play some games that have racing with a controller in my left hand and a mouse in my right.

tfw want the dark edition but i know its a waste of money

Attached: 1564503697746.png (583x391, 209K)

just save the 10,000 for a real GPNVG18

Are you literally retarded?

@475340506
old game good
new game bad

Agreed, it's freakishly good. Some delay but really good!

>ANNO MMXIX
>GIVING A SINGLE PENNY TO FUCKING ACTIVISION
Fucking Zoomers

Attached: 1565398129628.gif (600x338, 771K)

It is fantastic the gameplay boils down to a mindgame and conditioning your opponent, if you do the samething twice youll lose unless your opponent is ass.

can't wait for the cute girl operators

Attached: 048.jpg (1037x1536, 536K)

They have no reason to make a good game, they make hot dogshit and it sells...

>watching Youtube video of some guy playing the alpha
>"you kinda gotta be slow with a sniper, you can't just push"
Jesus, the absolute state of zoomers and the gaming industry when a Call of Duty game of all things seems tactical to them

That stripped bra makes me diamonds.

Its called a Telnyashka

Attached: EAjtFmOUwAAE6qw.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Holy shit get good you whiny faggot.

is quick scope faggotry removed?

Yes, ADS down sniper rifles is very slow

MW, BO2, and AW are the only good CODs
They can even be called decent vidya

Attached: fite meh.jpg (448x276, 27K)

The animation is slower but if you fire while the animation plays, it's still straight with the middle dot on screen

cope harder

Titanfall 2 is fun but it hasnt innovated since MW2.

I hope the pistol gets tuned in this Alpha.

Bro if your faggot teammate leaves then just consistently win every 2v1. In other words, get good you Gaylord.

True, but in bo3 you had Glitch but countered all of that bullshit, and in bo4 barebone modes are pretty nice

it's balanced on console where snipers are the hardest weapon to use because of no aim assist and you miss once you die concept

imagine liking bo3 and disliking iw
just because the pc port was shit it doesn't mean the game was bad

I feel like in terms of multiplayer map design CoD2/CoD4/MW2 are still the best games.

I'm currently checking out CoD2 maps and holy shit most of them are built around an original idea.
There's your basic three lane map, there's a trench warfare map, there's a map where you have to control the rooftops, strongpoint in the middle kind of the map.

Have you ever seen pro Armored Core or Titanfall 2 players on PS? They might as well be no different than PC users, and have a technically harder control scheme to work with.

Because they literally made every single gun from the ground up to function like the real life counterpart, then adjusted damage for balance after the fact.

Really sick of this mode to be honest
Whats hilarious is that the beta is probably going to be 4x the size of this "alpha"

played it earlier and its good but they really should make aiming down sight a bit faster for the 2v2 mode because right now it's slow as fuck and 2v2 is supposed to be fast paced CQC. i've noticed people would rather stand and camp probably because of that.

>have the game aim for you
>no, seriously, aim assist is LITERALLY AIMING IN YOUR STEAD
>calls others unskilled
c*nsole kids are wild lmao

ADS is fast on rifles, SMGs and shotguns
Its only slow with LMGs and sniper rifles, like the L86 and the AX50

>bro white helmets are the good guys!!!
day 1 pirate only so i can confirm how shit it is

>good guys
>bad guys
They're all worthless sandniggers, user

Attached: 1563535227492.jpg (952x1080, 146K)

>MOMMY I SAID THE HARD R I SHOWED THEM

yeah.......no

ok retard

t. /sg/ muslim

2v2 sucks ass. When are we getting real gametypes?

what the fuck is that?

September.
Syria general on /pol/ is notorious for having a huge amount of unironic muslims shilling for their favored side

Probably not until the beta if they aren't in by now. I'm also getting pretty bored of 2v2.

>following the inane ramblings of autists in a general
lmao @ you

ignore him, the last cod I've played is 4 and world at war and this one looks pretty good atm

>WaW
>Not S

Attached: plebs.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Black Ops yes, MW2 no.

honk

correct.

the guns feel so fucking good bros

>AW