Why do non-mounted spear units get so little respect despite being objectively the best class?

Why do non-mounted spear units get so little respect despite being objectively the best class?

Attached: Nephenee.jpg (1063x1600, 535K)

Neph was my favorite unit in tellius and my third favorite character behind jill and haar.

they're literally just mercenaries with a different color of paint, who cares

Mercenaries are fags who wish they were Lords.

my favorite class is knight/general (I blame the awesome GBA animations), they get even less respect.

nephenee has been a fan favorite for years, silly. unless you mean respect from developers. in which case lol. they brought the class type back in spirit in fates at least. but fates is a shit game so who cares.

Attached: aC1nu.png (480x640, 148K)

Why's she so popular anyway? She's just another green-haired bitch.

Who is this penis machinist?

Best Tellius character.

She becomes a one-man murder machine that particularly stands out among the other murder machines in the game because you had to raise her from uselessness.

Also she's got great legs and she doesn't act girly.

Ah yes, Nephenee, destroyer of worlds, my favorite unit

She's a weak unit in both games but she's very cute

Vantage crit crit

Those are fighting words

Crit machine.
Girl.
Rare class type.
Helmet.

Fire Emblem is very inconsistent with their classes, wish there was a definitive class list. Some games have Lancers, some have Berserkers, but every fucking game has to have prissy gay Swordmasters.

The final map had me just putting her in the middle of the map alone and she murdered everyone without taking damage. Ike had to take out the boss there as a formality.

Attached: 450871.png (580x430, 428K)

Damn right. If you don't think she's cute you have brain problems.

>non-mounted
Sorry fag, mov is more important and they usually have better stats to boot.

Swordmaster didn't exist till Genealogy.

She is insanely overrated as a unit, takes so much babying and isn’t really worth the effort.

The archtype existed since what the 1st game, high speed and crit growth character

Lancers have better mov than Armor Knights though