So is this game good?

So is this game good?

Attached: 555C802C-4231-4F02-80FB-1210EC33AB95.jpg (500x713, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UK7kCZ54lQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol no, it's a Mortal Kombat game.
Why would you expect it to be good ?

I'm a girl btw

Ignore the incel bait

It's probbaly the best MK game to date

The core game itself is good, yes. The roster has too many shit new characters. The marketing was very questionable. The microtransaction grind is appalling.

Attached: erb1i0lfpl231.jpg (1401x1125, 114K)

MK hasn't been good since 9.

I want fujin

It's the most unbalanced fighting game I've ever played. It's worse than Street Fighter.

RESPECT WOMEN

Attached: E4D68B77-3489-4545-A7AA-FC8E68E4370B.jpg (1962x1125, 366K)

>The roster has too many shit new characters
>There are 3 new characters

Name a single good MK game.Yeah thats what I thought so what makes you think 11 would be any different.

girl (male)?

>Jacqui's in the base roster because no one would dare paying for her
definitely pirate this shit

Yes? Same goes for MKX.

Almost as bad as all those terrible characters from the DA/Deception/Armageddon era.

It’s good. The grind is bad, though. Fuck that. Literally just get koins and spend them in the fucking statue. It gives you costumes and costumizables every time you give it 75k to 100k. I don’t even bother with chest unless it’s the one that require hearts or souls. I do like the gameplay, but I wish the roster had a few of the MK9 and MKX characters. I love Kabal being back and I like Jacqui and Cassie, but Takeda was my main in MKX and I miss Reptile. That being said, I like Skarlet in MK11. Her voice is sexy and her costumes are pretty cool, but I don’t like her maskless. The lip stick she has is too much. Shao Khan being pre-order or Kombat Pack DLC was bullshit.

MKX had 8 new characters, 4 of them were good or better, and the only really bad ones were Jacqui and Ferra/Torr. MK11's new characters suck, but it's only around 1/8th of the total release roster

This, but unironically. In the 90's people only played MK for the gore, not because it was good or fun.

You tell me.

Attached: JokerMK11.webm (558x436, 675K)

Gee, I love me some mobile consumables in a 60 dollar game where I have to buy every fucking skin. Fuck off. This is a shit cash grab.

post feet

>Microtransactions
You can... buy in game currency that only buys from a randomly generated list of 6 per day?

Seething

Not even close. The Kombat Kids, Kotal, D’Vorah, Erron and Geras are all cool. Kollector and Cetrion are meh, but they play really nicely.

absolutely not. all that money on celebs and marketing and it was the lowest watched game at evo. its pretty much a failure.

user, it’s the best selling game of 2019 so far. Like, in what way is MK11 a failure?

>it was the lowest watched game at evo.
what do you expect if they play the finals at fucking 3 AM

>WB sale on Steam
>decide I will get mk11
>sorry dude, it's just for 3 hack and slash games lmao
G2A it is

yes but billy told Yea Forums to hate it so they do

Attached: 1561839378672.jpg (2072x7500, 3.09M)

Attached: 1550818042794.png (593x155, 30K)

Attached: one mad gamer.png (775x227, 44K)

aged like a fine summer milk

The gameplay is great, and the roster is weak even my mains are already in (Kano, Baraka, and now Nightwolf)

I also actually like the variation system since you have some straight up silly shit like War banner baraka.

he just make that one

After it came out that MK11 is still 2019's best selling game?

I like Kollector. The greedy character hasn’t really been done before. Geras is starting to grow on me. Cetrion is shit though. She’s literally just Shinnok but good.

trash story, designs, microtransactions/unlockable bullshit

So where are the sales numbers? They still haven't told us how many copies its actually sold.

That's KH3

you can say the presentation is good, the graphics, music, fanservice, chracters...etc....
but saying the gameplay is good..... no user, if there is something thats fucking horriblr in mk11 ( or any other mk game ) is the gameplay

I think guest characters are a problem in fighting games that not to many people like to admit.

it just makes me angry and i regret buying it. but i've never been good at fighting games so your experience may vary

ok bro you tell them

>dude more people need to get into fighting games
>play fighting games Yea Forums!!!!
>say you play mortal Kombat
>NO WTF YOU ARE PLAYING THE WRONG ONE FUCK OFF

NPD has already revealed MK11 is the top seller of 2019 so far

youtube.com/watch?v=7UK7kCZ54lQ

I watched the entire cgi cutscenes on YouTube. It’s like 5 hours long but winds up being an amazing movie.

if there was one person I could permaban from Yea Forums it would be that fucking faggot.
Even over barneyfag.

>microtransactions
you can tell when some idiot has not played the game at all when they post that shit

People who say MK11s story is good are wack....NRS are fucking rebooting the franchise again.

the shit he has on those are some shit from Yea Forums so he came here to lerk or something then make these articles

Guest characters are a casual magnet and MK is the most casual attracting fighting game series in existence, so it makes sense a lot of the talk around it would be about who's getting in.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing mind you, you need casuals on board to basically subsidize the smaller hardcore player base. But I agree there needs to be a balance. I think Injustice 2 was almost like 1/3 guests.

you need to show everybody how much you hate mortal kombat then shill the game you play

How the fuck is she Shinnok? Are you dumb? Shinnok = Shang more or less, in all games. Cetrion is Poison Ivy, basically.

hows is the story bad are you one of those retards that where hoping for kotal to kill everybody or something

It started heavily because of MK9 apparently Freddy Kruger was the most bought DLC out of anyone. NRS did what the money was telling them.

Ed Boon has went on record that he wants to make a horror movie fighter. He's just combining that with MK for the last few games, which is completely fine. Shit like the Joker shouldn't exist though, but if you hate Alien/Predator/Ash/T-800/Spawn/Hopefully Pennywise, gtfo

na its wb wanting them to do it

It's shit and dying

No what happened to the threat of Evil Raiden? Why is Jax sad Jacqui is not gonna have kids when apparently she’s and Takeda are getting married, why is Kabal fast before he got burned? Why is sub zero leaving smoke rotting in the netherrealm

Not on the Switch. Literally 60 bucks thrown into the thrash can

Attached: 1485868795551.jpg (500x500, 28K)

It’s Boons faggot ass he hates MK and he hates the ninjas that aren’t sub zero or scorpion.

dude lmfao like who cares really man just don't think about it lmfao it's just wacky lol like seriously haha

you retards really want this game to die why

the most shocking part is that 6 of the top 10 best selling games of july are nintendo exclusives

I hate all of the ninjas that aren't Scorpion, Sub, and Noob too. Based Boon. Reptile is shit. Smoke is a fag. Rain is a literal fag. Eat shit.

They should just release a game called "NRS: Fighting Edition" and just add in whatever characters they think will make them the most money from whatever franchise is willing to play ball.

What’s wrong with hating lazy recolors? Seriously MK fags are the worse.

>Fighterz is ragged on for having 3 Gokus, Dad Goku, Mini Goku, Evil Goku
>MKiddos WANT 50 pallet swaps
really grinds my gears

they probably used MKX data for character usage, reptile was like 0.8% nobody fucking played him, same with erron black but that was after they nerfed him dude was played a lot before

>best MK game
No, it's not, and if it were that isnt saying much about its quality

>No what happened to the threat of Evil Raiden
what

>Why is Jax sad Jacqui is not gonna have kids when apparently she’s and Takeda are getting married
he is not mad about that retard he was mad about his fucked life with quan hi and didn't want her to follow him in the special forces

>why is Kabal fast before he got burned
who gives a fuck why was he fast in the old games how did he get his powers there

>why is sub zero leaving smoke rotting in the netherrealm
ok how is sub going to help him when he does not want it do you think about the shit you post

Fuck off guest fags where’s my MK in MK

Yeah, the fatalities are pretty good and if you like dress up you'll love it.

So where are the numbers?

you sound like a fucking retard

>if you like dress up you'll love it.
nope thats tekken

Go away, Ed

I sure love having to grind for hours upon hours upon hours because they want to sell more in-game kurrency

Fuck microtransactions, fuck skins, fuck this game

Yes its good and it finally got a balance patch so some characters like Dvorah are actually fun now and not complete ass.

again you sound like a dumbass that is going off what some other retard said

you should be playing for the gameplay not the skins, you tard.

>Second game in a row without Mileena

Yeah, no thanks, I'll pass

Attached: 1384305625268.jpg (600x600, 233K)

Gameplay is aight.
Story is garbage, but fire god liu kang becoming a thing and then having to rewrite the universe like he was some jrpg protagonist fucking killed me, and it was worth it just for that alone.

Attached: 1462152635408.jpg (782x1022, 253K)

It's what you can expect from a MK game after Trilogy; a meh, 6/10 game. This one is just kind ugly.

Why have they gone full retarding with the numbering? It was fine until MK9, then afterwards we get X and now II. What's next, MKThirteen?

Step in front a moving bus
>Its okay because its kosmetic!
Stop being an apologist, and/or see above

you fucking retard

don’t be afraid to just be yourself :) we don’t bite

Attached: 81B98F9E-8AF4-42C0-9B52-8709FEB82F1C.jpg (500x373, 25K)

this post cant be real

how similar would do guys say the mortal kombat and injustice gameplay to be? they seem like the same series

explain

>We

yap injustice 2 plays the exact same as mkx you got them

Attached: Planet of the Keks.gif (300x186, 1.97M)

yes and no. yes, the combat is awesome, and fighting with Liu Kang is great, but by god do they need to balance the fuck out of this piece of shit game.

there's no reason characters should have unreactable overheads, like Sub Zero, Scorpion and Jade do. You literally cannot react quickly enough to block those overheads if you're not already standing up or rising from a crouched position when the animation for those overheads start. The game pisses me off so goddman much sometimes. In something like Dragon Ball FigherZ, if I lose, rarely do I ever feel cheated unless lag fucks with me, but in Mortal Kombat, damn near every match besides a Liu kang vs Liu Kang mirror match feels broken.

get gud

i’m genuinely asking. it’s just that they are made by the same people and have the same graphics style and even exchange characters

if you want a real answer, the fact that one has a block button and the other is back to block means they play very differently.

how the hell do you think mk11 and injustice 2 play the same have you played those games

and then there's this... the broken, cheap combat is one thing, but this super grindy bullshit is what compels me to NEVER EVER buy any DLC for this game. I don't even have Shao Khan, and won't bother with nay of the others either. Fuck NTRLM for fucking up soemthing as simple as unlocking skins. You thought that'd make me wanna buy those blue coin thingies? Nope, instead, it convinced me to not spend another cent on your game. Fuck you.

>the broken, cheap combat

Attached: 5763428843_c0285eb227_o.png (250x272, 72K)

I am good. Pretty damn good actually. I'm no FaggotFox but I whoop most people I come across. That doesn't mean the game ain't broken.

dude you can't buy shit with real money in this game, the real money shop is a rotation of 5 random bullshit that nobody cares like banners intro and shit that you can unlock by playing anyways

you're a fucking idiot. fuck u

>I am good. Pretty damn good actually
this fucking guy

no man you got me there shieeet

so you dont know anything about this game but you pretend to

If you play liu kang, you're not really good, sorry bro

Wasted trips

Hating MK11 isn't going to get them to play your preferred game shitposter-kun. I don't understand why people have this compulsion to shit on the fighting games they don't play. Just get along with each other it ain't hard.

ah i see. i have only played the injustice games and MK looked very similar to me.

i hope we get a watchmen character (probably manhattan) and neo in INJ3

>trash story
It’s a fighting game. If you came in with high hopes of a good story you’re an idiot. I like the game btw

You wanna go bro? Let's go... let's do it! Let's rock and roll!!!
turkey...

seriously though, if you have it on Switch, I'll whoop your ass.

Go tell that to NinjaKilla

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I've spent about 239 hours on this game. I think I know a bit about it.

>If you came in with high hopes of a good story you’re an idiot.
Tell that to Boon; he was all for making story more relevant. Just look at MK9.

na im shit at the game and no i have it on ps4

just give up

>MK9 is a shitty Saturday morning cartoon
>MKX is a Michael Bay adaptation of that shitty cartoon
>MK11 tries too hard to be a marvel movie

why do people that dont play mortal komabt like to tell others how the games play

>mfw

Hell nah I am not buying this garbage

Attached: Cpc4whga2fhsxyNPsW9ZNk-1200-80.png (1200x675, 544K)

I have 12k time crystal sitting there and nothing thats worth buying what now

retard you canr buy every skin in the game whith that and they give you a lot anyway stop talking about shit you know nothing about

fuck off faggot

this shit here is exactly what I'm talking about. it takes forever to get those time krystals. Essentially, you can buy 500 time krystals for 5 dollars. The cost of the average skin is 500 time krystals. So Netherrealm is basically chargign 5 dollars for a skin. Not a new character, but a fucking skin. And I don't mean some special skin like the fire god liu kang one, but just a pallete swap. Thats 5 dollars, essentially. Imagine you're playing dragon ball figherdz, and those default pallete swaps each cost 5 dollars of real money. That's what Netherrealm is doing. I cannot support this crap.

And on top of that the game is broken beyond belief. They need to balance this fucking thing,

again you sound like a retard crying about what some other retard told you

no they fucking don't. I've built up maybe a total of 3,000 time krystal, MAYBE. I'm not sure. Most of that came from the patch apology reward that they gave out soon after the game released. So really, from playing the game, I've gotten maybe a total of 1,000 time krystals, total just from me playing the game alone. And I play online A LOT. I did the story mode, and I had my AI do countless hours of those retarded towers. And from all that, I got a handful of tiem krystals. I still don't even know how exactly you're supposed to get them and don't really care either because I have no interest in them anymore.

no, this is from my experience you fucking piece of shit. please kill yourself.

man you retards are really trying to hate this game its sad

No I wanna like this game. the game makes it very difficult to...

Attached: 1543682857440.jpg (124x125, 3K)

good, fuck off.

turkey

From what I've heard it's the most microtransaction ridden game and tou cant progress in the game if you're not connected to the internet.

Attached: 1511134202884.png (490x720, 1.37M)

This is such a blatant shill thread, too obvious

Attached: images.png (193x261, 9K)

i liked it when it came out but it gets really boring real fast

just give up retard

Why are you talking to yourself. It's not polite.

why should i even bother with the forge and my millions of weird ass items. It seems retarded. do people actually like getting tower consumables?

Attached: 1490860455669.jpg (1180x1080, 63K)

There are microtransactions I'm the game, bootlicker. It was worse in the beginning, but people fought back. The grind is still there.

That's not Deception

Shill thread for dead game detected. Soul Calibur 6 wins.

Attached: 1565233463406.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)